Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Some kind of miracle

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

Some kind of miracle Empty
IndlægEmne: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 8:59 pm

LOCATION the halls of the academy
DATE 2nd of December 2021
TIME midday
ATTIRE Link
TOPIC FOR @Violet

It was an oddly weird feeling, finally being in the Christmas spirit for the first time for real in ages. Sure, she had been feeling the vibes whenever she had spent time with Roman or Tidus back in the days - and she loved it. But it had always made her feel sort of hollow by the means of not having anyone to celebrate it with. This year was different. Surprised that her mother was so over the top with her Christmas spirit, seemed like it was something her and Tidus had in common. Well, over all Maya looked forward to move in with Howie within the next few weeks - giving them a little bit of time together before the Holidays hit, which she also looked forward too knowing her man worked his ass off for his spot at the school.

However, once again, Roman had forgotten something in Katelyn's bedroom that Maya had to with all the kindness in her heart deliver to the academy. What would Roman and Katelyn - mostly Roman do when once she moved in with Howie, she sure would love to see them stress about not being able to get their books or gym bags delivered to the school door - well at least it was mostly Roman who forgot his stuff. Having dropped it off she found herself walking towards the art class, the dance studio, with a soft chuckle leaving her lips as she took her phone up to send Howie a quick snap of the place - sometimes it was just a nerve wreck to walk through these halls, the good and the bad memories hand in hand. Maya tugged her phone away before moving towards the exit again when she passed another woman in the hall, but quickly turned around. If anything Maya's brain did work wonderfully fast. "Violet?" She asked pressing her brows together, "oh my god."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Violet

Violet

Humør : "Please tell me when its over"
Fag : Magic | Magic history | Healing | Math | History | Track | Swimming
Antal indlæg : 180

IndlægEmne: violet #c3d55f   Some kind of miracle EmptyOns Dec 01, 2021 8:45 am

A smile had been something less rare to see on Violet’s lips these days. She was still staying at her by her father, and they had together read her lease document, and send in a notice that she would be moving out and therefor end the lease with the landlord. Besides that, her and her mother had started finding medication for her so she could better concentrate, and she had taken up magic as another of her subjects in school. To all of that, then her father had insisted on her starting to talk with a psychologist, especially because this was all very much to take in. Knowing that people that was very traumatised could be extremely under press when they finally were happy. Feeling like they didn’t deserve it, or something would go wrong very soon. The imposter syndrome.

Walking down the hall to get to her next period she didn’t notice the blond woman that passed her. Not until she spoke her name. Turning around Violet was very close to drop her jaw as she saw Maya. “Maya?” her voice was barely a whisper, before a small, delighted scream left her. Dropping her back, she ran the few steps towards her and locked her arms around the small girl and pulled her into a tight hug.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptyOns Dec 01, 2021 9:42 am

The smile slowly beamed up on her lips, as she met Violet in the warm tight hug. "Oh my," Maya breathed out and closed her eyes together, feeling all the emotions that started to raise up in her. She hadn't seen Violet in years, "you did end up becoming taller than me, dang it," Maya laughed feeling the purest tears of joy threatened her to show as she took a deeper breath in not letting go just yet. "I truly did not think I would see you ever again," she slowly breathed out before finally letting go and took a good luck at Violet. And here at the academy. Of all places. It didn't surprise her by now that Violet had some supernatural vibe, and with Maya's own found senses she could pick it up rather quickly. But back then, the supernatural hadn't really been something they had known about, so who would have thought this would be the place. "I can't believe it," she shook her head a little bit. But with the year Maya had had, she was starting to believe in miracles, you just had to hold on and fight a little bit longer. The fight had been worth it in the end, despite her still wishing she hadn't had to fight like hell to be here, but she had. It also just made her not want to miss any chance given to her, she was done taking things for granted.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptyOns Dec 01, 2021 2:23 pm

Violet couldn’t help but laugh. Such a long warm laugh, for a moment she had to think about when she had last let herself laugh like that. Too long. The laugh turned into a bright smile, as she nodded about the fact that she had become taller. She wanted to tell her that she felt cheated, because her father was almost two meters tall. And she knew that Maya would be happy for her, that she had found her biological family. But if it had been her and Maya had found hers? It took a toll and needed to be said in a way where you could process it. Now, by good reasons, Violet couldn’t know that Maya already had found hers.  

I know, what on earth are you doing here?” Violet asked, looking around seeing if there wouldn’t be a better spot to sit down, instead of standing here to talk in the hallway. “How about I skip my next class and we go out and find some coffee instead?” Violet ask, wanting nothing more than to catch up with the woman, that she saw as her sister.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptyOns Dec 01, 2021 3:00 pm

Maya could barely hold in how overly happy she was just by seeing Violet again, it was one of the few good things she recalled from her past. Even if they had been torn from each other more than once, there was still the same feeling of warmth and belonging whenever she had found herself looking back. "My best friend goes here, I was dropping off his gym bag that he forgot," she pointed back behind her and licked her lips a little. "Yeah that sounds like a good idea, no way I'm just going to let you be responsible and take your classes now that I found," Maya laughed a little, besides if Violet were to get into trouble for it - by now Maya knew more than one teacher and she had lived with the headmistress, Violet would be more than covered if it came down to that, Maya would make sure of that. "I know the perfect place," Maya pointed out almost clapping her hands by the thrill of it. There was so much to talk about, so many corners to cover - she wanted to tell her about all the good stuff as well, usually there was so much bad stuff to cover and very few people to understand. This time she wanted to share something good, but she was also very aware of not wanting to make Violet feel uncomfortable with it. Maya grabbed Violet's arm and locked it with hers before she started moving towards the exit. After all she was parked out front.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: violet    Some kind of miracle EmptyTors Dec 02, 2021 9:43 am

She couldn’t believe that it would be that easy. That Maya’s actual best friend was going to this school, so she had just been here to drop off something. And then it had led Maya to bumping into her. Violet couldn’t help but let out a hearty laugh as Maya told, that she wasn’t about to let her be responsible now that they had finally found each other again. Not that Violet would have it any other way, besides there was still half a year left, more than enough time to actual get a head, to pass the first year.

Perfect!” Violet exclaimed and clapped her hands together. “Then, let’s get going before one of my teachers notices that I’m not going to class but I’m actually skipping” Violet rested her tongue against the left side of her lips and looked from side to side. Then she started walking fast with Maya towards the parking lot to get to whatever transport that she had driven here with.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptyTors Dec 02, 2021 1:33 pm

Maya looked back shortly making sure no one saw them, before the two girls ran off. It was just the little rush she needed, despite not being the one who would get in trouble if caught. But still, it was the feeling of it, the little thrill. Maya unlocked her car, well one of the perks about where she worked was that she could in the meantime work on her own car she had bought. And with a little help from her father, they had fixed it up in no time. "Okay, get's get out of here," she put on her seatbelt and started the car, before she drove out of the parking lot. "You must have just started here, I finished in summer -" Maya theorized as she drove from the grounds of the academy. "I cannot believe it, at Athena Academy of all places and today - what are the odds, this is insane, in the best possible way may I add," Maya pointed out still high on the excitement from it. "You staying at the academy or where you at?" Maya wondered. There was many different spots to get a good cup of coffee, and she tried to figure out in her head where the best spot would be, because she was also up for an adventure.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptyFre Dec 10, 2021 2:07 pm

Violet had to take in a big chunk of air before she could open the car door to the passenger seat and place herself in Maya’s car. Now it did help a lot that she knew Maya from when she had been a child. But also, the thing about her being a woman. Not that it took away the sweaty palms and uneasiness about sitting in a car. Her father had talked about her learning how to drive herself, maybe then it would be easier. So, they had agreed she would start after Christmas was over. So many things happening in her life, that she couldn’t always keep up with everything. At least it was for the better this time. “Yeah, I started in September” Violet nodded in agreement, that she hadn’t started until this year. Her brows rose a little, when Maya told her she had been there last year. She couldn’t help but chuckle. “I actually should have started two years ago, but you know” she mumbled quietly about the odds being insane. It would have been even better if she had started when she had been supposed too. But you couldn’t get it all, and she was just happy that they had found each other now. “Oh ehm, well, I actually just moved to moonlight falls” she said with a crocket smile “On sea road? If you know where that is” letting her tongue glide over her lips “Where are you now? What are you doing since you aren’t at the academy anymore?” Violet asked with a bigger smile on her lips.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptyFre Dec 10, 2021 6:26 pm

"September, really?" She was amazed by the fact it had taken them a few months to run into each other, then again, a lot had been going on in her life, so she hadn't really been inside the academy, and to be fair she hadn't gotten Violet's scent till right now. "Two years ago, oh shit, imagine that," Maya chuckled a little, noticing the change in Violet's heart beat from after she had sat down in the car. She noted it, paid attention to it, but also just kept the conversation going. Maya didn't want to imagine how things would have looked like if Violet had started earlier, maybe there would have been more good than bad, maybe it would have just been the two of them against the world - which was better than battling your demons alone. "Moonlight Falls? Seriously, oh my - not that I live there, but I did spent some time there," she pointed out realizing with how excitement she spoke. "Sea road?" Maya couldn't believe her own ears. "I know it, before my boyfriend moved to London he lived there with his family," Maya informed looking shortly over at Violet. The question reflected back to her, of course it did, she hadn't expected anything else. "Right now, I live here in Aston, but with my boyfriend, Howie is his name - I'm actually moving soon, not that I will cut my ties to this region. Not at all," she pointed out. She had even more reasons to pay more visits now. "My friend back at the academy wouldn't survive a two weeks without me - and yeah, a lot of things has changed around here," she informed with a soft chuckle. Maya felt more peaceful with her life than she ever had. "Right now? Not much, I fix cars time to time, I can finally paint in peace - so yeah, I'm just relaxing for the first time in forever, which is nice," then again yes, things had been chaotic time to time this month as well, but above all the good had really outweighed the bad, which wasn't something that usually happened. "But why Moonlight Falls?" Maya wondered.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptyTirs Dec 28, 2021 10:30 pm

Violet smiled at Maya, boyfriend, moving in with him. She was so happy for Maya, it sounded like she was really finding some good in her life. Being able to do what she liked, and even relax. Now she didn’t feel as bad for actually telling her why she was even in moonlight falls. Violet licked her lips, letting her hands find her thighs and gently let her fingers pull some of the fabric on her knees. Trying to calm herself in one way or another. “I’m so glad to hear that life are going well for you, you deserve that, you really do” she nodded giving a bright smile towards her friend, before it slowly disappeared again.

Well,” she let out a soft laugh and looked towards Maya. “My birth family found me, so, I’m trying to live with my father even though it’s a little hard, you know, keeping up with anything” she still felt guilty for finding hers. But, knowing that Maya was happy, she didn’t feel as bad for sharing what had happened a few weeks ago. And she was allowed to be happy, weren’t she? With everything that had happened. She should let herself, enjoy something good happening in her life. Even though she was still petrified that it would be taken away from her.  
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptyTirs Dec 28, 2021 11:22 pm

You deserve that, Maya exhaled. It had taken and was still taking Maya a lot of time to actually put into thought that she really did deserve everything she had gotten this year. Maya noticed the smile somehow faded a little bit again, as Violet were to reply why she was in Moonlight Falls, then she let out a soft laugh making Maya able to breath again. My birth family found me, if Maya hadn't had better control over herself, she would have hit the breaks to look at her friend, but she didn't, she kept driving and had to not let that chaotic energy take full on control. "Seriously?" She asked shortly before her smile grew wider and looked towards Violet, "that is amazing Violet. It really is," she nodded and licked her lips. Well, then she had no trouble spilling the tea either. "I found mine back in Spring. I've been living at my father's since summer with his girlfriend and that whole gang, sometimes with my mother's," she nodded a little bit and licked her lips. "Are they like you expected? Your parents?" Maya then asked looking back at the road before taking a swing towards the parking lot where they could park the truck. She parked and turned off the car getting out. "When did they find you?"
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptyTirs Dec 28, 2021 11:51 pm

Violet made a small chuckle as Maya told her that it was amazing. She hoped it would be, but it was still very hard for her to comprehend especially after everything that had happened over the last couple of years. Violet widened her eyes as Maya told her that she had found her back in spring. “Seriously?” she breathed out, mimicking how Maya had responded to her saying that she had found her family. Violet also couldn’t help but let her excitement seep through in her voice. “I’m so glad to hear that, you always talked about finding them” Violet beamed, Violet had long given up hope. Especially since she had gotten so many mental disorders, it hadn’t been hard for her to picture that her parents had just left her because she was too big of a burden. But sometimes, she had indulged and dreamt about a better life. Back then it had turned out that her and Maya had been sisters, but now she was old enough to know that you didn’t need blood to see a person as your sister. “Well,” she licked her lips “My mother is apparently a daughter of one of the first pureblood vampires and her mother is a witch connected to the Jones family?” she said, which wasn’t really an answer, but she had a hard time explaining if they were as she had expected. “And my father is a 600.000-year-old fallen angel” it had been a lot to take in, because it was no wonder, she had always had such a hard time controlling her powers. Especially since she no one had any idea what she had been. As her mother had explained, her race was very rare. “Well, my father, apparently never gave up and after I enrolled on in the academy he got a tip –“ she shrugged not knowing really how it had been possible, but they had found her. “How about you? Are they everything you hoped?” she asked, turning towards Maya as she got out of the car looking around to see if she knew where they were.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 12:09 am

It was true. Maya had always talked about finding them once she had realized she had been played the first time. Then she had thought she had found them, realized it was take too, been taken by the military again. Escaped. Then she had given up, lived with Alison till she had been taken by these weird creatures that had trapped her in a dream, so good a dream it had to be everything she wished for at the time. The life she had thought she always had wanted. It was fair to say, when Maya had met her father - she hadn't expected it, and it had been one life changing day. And like everything else, she was able to imagine the memories in perfect detail in her mind, almost as if it happened all over again. But she pushed the memories to the side for a moment, hit pause and listened to Violet. That was some family history to find out. Now only one of them was she somewhat familiar with, and that was the Jones family - but only because of Cassian and Iris. Maya just nodded softly.

Stubborn fathers seemed to be have something they had in common. "I had stopped hoping. About everything really, but somehow one day, I was working and I just walked into my father. We didn't know for sure, I know a fairy - she is very powerful. She confirmed it - not that was what you asked," she took a deeper breath in. "But no they aren't what I imagined - by the end I expected someone who had just chosen to toss me away, didn't want me. Because I've always believed I wasn't worth it. And I still felt like that at first - but they are so much better than I could have imagined them to be - I think the hardest part is realizing its real, that it's there for you to grab and hold. I mean they want me," she could feel herself tear a little bit up and breathed out. "They actually want me, even if I screw up - which I tend to do sometimes still," she chuckled a little and shook her head, "but they love me. And for that they are much better than anything my mind ever could possibly imagine, sorry," she moved her hands up to dry away a few tears. And exhaled.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 1:03 pm

Violet nodded along as Maya explained what had happened to her, feeling funnily enough more comfortable to be pulled into her tale of how it had been meeting her parents again than Violet was. Mostly because she still couldn’t shake that nagging voice in her head, that she should pack her things and get out before it turned out that they didn’t want her. She still had a getaway bag in her closet. She knew that Austin, her father knew about it. But it was like he understood that she needed it, almost like a coping mechanism, even though she could see that it hurt him that it was still so hard for Violet to cope with the fact that she was safe.  

The siphoner gave her friend a soft smile and shook her head. “Don’t apologize, I understand” she assured Maya, because she did. Hell, if anyone could understand it would be her, right? Even though everyone handle trauma in their lives better than others. They had always been in this together. “I’m really glad to hear that you have found your family and they accept you for who you are” she said with a soft smile, and stepped inside the coffee shop, a little overwhelmed by all the choices there were to offer. “Could you just order me a coffee with milk?” she asked, squinting her eyes. She had jet to start on her new pills, she really hoped they would help her with her focus and not always getting so overwhelmed.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 2:19 pm

Maya nodded a little, she wished she could say that she knew that Violet's parents would do the same. But Maya would never herself believe in anything she hadn't seen with her own eyes, when it came to trusting people. Despite Maya looking like someone who trusted everyone rather easy, it was far from the case and it took a lot before she even opened up about the things she didn't want anyone to know about, and Maya could still found the people she trusted with the darkest parts of herself with on one hand. However, she did believe if Violet's father had never given up looking for her, had invited her to stay with him, then he had to have a gentle heart that wanted his daughter to have the best - which was most important for Maya as well, that Violet got dealt some good cards too. So maybe, she should drive her home after, just say hello and see the place. Then she could always go visit Noa after, she was sure Howie would both appreciate that and be jealous of a movie night without him. Getting into the shop her eyes didn't really need to stay long on the menu card, and she usually just went with the same coffee order every single time either way. "Yeah sure," Maya replied and went to the disk to order Violet's coffee then her own, alongside a few cookies, because those chocolate chip cookies looked delicious.

Once the coffee was done, she handed Violet her cup, "you wanna sit or take it to go?" She asked, because Maya didn't mind walking and getting some fresh air rather than sitting, but she let it be up to Violet.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptySøn Jan 02, 2022 10:25 pm

Violet looked around, now there weren’t a lot of people. But somehow just the smallest crowd right now made her anxious, taking the coffee cup that Maya was handing her. “Thanks, let’s, go for a walk” Violet decided and walked out of the coffee shop, looking around before she saw that they weren’t far from a park, hopefully it wouldn’t be too crowded. But this time of year, it shouldn’t be a problem. “So” Violet started, before taking a small sip of her coffee “What’s going on with you? Besides the family, you have a whole other smell to you” she elaborated why she asked this question. Because even though she hadn’t really understood what she was back then. She could still remember how Maya had smelled, that was one of the reasons why, besides her having the necklace. That she knew that she had been the girl that she had sharing some of her early years with. But now if it wasn’t because of the fact that Maya looked just like herself. She wouldn’t have believed it would actually be her.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptyMan Jan 03, 2022 4:36 am

Returning to the cold weather, now Maya didn't mind the cold. She liked spring the most because it was a nice mix between winter and summer, but then again she had never and wouldn't pick favorite seasons. A whole other smell, oh yeah Maya had picked up on Violet's scent as well, odd when they had been kids and younger before the supernatural had been like a real thing, before Maya's thunderbird genes had been actually activated - she had thought she was just human - how wrong she had been. "Well - I was bitten by a handful of werewolves on a full moon back in summer," she confessed with a small shrug. Even if it was something she wasn't really fond of remembering, she still felt blessed with not having to turn into her thunderbird shape every single day. One day of pain compared to every single day in a year - that was a blessing rather than a curse. "It changed something, but I'm okay. Being part werewolf isn't so bad," Maya licked her lips a little bit. Then there was Violet's scent. She had only met one other person who shared that sort of species before; Joseph Blackwood. But it was rather rare to encounter that species, the vampire or witch gene always seemed to be stronger than the other, a gamble really. "But it took me till at least last year to actually activate anything about myself, so since like what three years ago - I didn't even knew I had powers, just thought I was super clever and that the supernatural was for other people," Maya chuckled a little, even if it wasn't funny. Sometimes she still found it weird that she had lived among it, sometimes she felt like the only favor the military had cloaked her thunderbird nature and other time a curse. "How about you, when did you figure out?" Maya wondered, because she hadn't till now realized that Violet wasn't human. She took a sip of her coffee, looking shortly around the white landscape they walked.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptyMan Jan 03, 2022 2:29 pm

Violet widened her eyes a little when Maya explained what had happened. A handful of werewolves on a full moon. How on earth had that even happened? Nodding a little as she kept explain that she was okay, letting her tongue glide over her slightly cracked lips. She let her eyes wander from her friend towards the surroundings that were around them. She locked back when Maya continued with how she had only last year unlocked her true potential and let out a soft chuckle with her, even though it wasn’t as she herself thought. Very funny. There was nothing more terrifying than being in a body that you had no idea what was actually going on with. Or understood why you were like you were. Which some humans could relate too, she knew that. But she had been having ‘sicknesses’ that couldn’t really be explained and she had gotten so many diagnoses in the end that she was just a freak walking around on two legs. She shrugged. “Well, I only knew what I was when my birth mother explained it too me” she let out a soft sigh “but other than that, I’m still processing and not really understanding the true potential that might be around there somewhere” she exhaled a soft sigh and closed her eyes for a second. “I got a foster mother a few years back, that knew the supernatural world, to some extent which was why I got to start on the academy this year, but other than that, yeah, all knew too it” she chuckled giving Maya a soft smile. “So, werewolves biting you, but you’re only part werewolf, what is the other part?” she asked, titling her head a little.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptyMan Jan 03, 2022 4:26 pm

Now she couldn't imagine what it had to be like being both half vampire and half witch. The blood thirst, well it had to some level be like the hunting instinct for flesh that came from being a thunderbird, the killing instinct. The magic, Maya couldn't do magic nor take it from others. She had her telekinesis, which to some level had been and still sometimes were quite scary. But Maya hadn't known much about being a thunderbird since it got activated when she had met Mykie in the woods, then Jack had taken her in - perhaps the only reason why she hadn't collapsed completely. Maya took a sharper breath in, and nodded. "Then the academy is great," she confirmed with a warmer smile. "I'm half thunderbird, not many people know about them other than if they actually have the knowledge. I think the military hid it away and then one day it just wore off and had to be activated. It's basically a large eagle with golden wings that to some level can control the weather," she left out the part where you had to transform once a day and how painful the entire process was, from turning to turning back. There wasn't really any benefit in being a thunderbird in Maya's eyes other than being able to fly. She could still fly in her new shape, and that was possibly the best feeling. "The more correct term for what I am is a Cynogriffon," she nodded a little and took a sip more of her coffee.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptyTirs Jan 04, 2022 2:00 pm

It was clear in how Violet looked at her friend, that she wasn’t entirely sure what a thunderbird was. Who could blame her really? Apparently, they were just as rare as siphoners, the way that Maya spoke about them. Nodding slowly, she kept sipping the coffee that Maya had bought to her, remembering that she needed to pay her back before they went on different paths. A large eagle, with golden wings, that can control weather? Now, that sounded way too good to be true, especially since Maya had just explained being a werewolf wasn’t that bad. Because that she knew, they needed to turn every month, and it sounded like absolute hell. So, something about thunderbirds, had to be worse. Right? “Cynogriffon?” Violet said with a soft smirk as they stepped into the park taking in a deep inhale and letting out an exhale. “The thunderbird thing, sounds like something out of a fable, but I know you May” Violet mumbled “So, what is the catch about being a thunderbird?” she asked, lifting a brow as she had half an eye on Maya as they kept walking around.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptyTirs Jan 04, 2022 7:26 pm

A soft laugh escaped Maya's lips, "nothing escapes your sharp nose V," she nodded even if there was nothing about the catch that was fun. Far from. And it didn't take Maya more than a few seconds to let her mind wander over every single time she had been forced to transform, the times she had tried controlling it with enormous backlash. Maya never really sugarcoated once asked about something, she could hold back information because sometimes she didn't like sharing what she knew or had experienced - but if people asked her, she always responded - at least the ones she trusted, with the most vulnerable things. "The catch - there is a few, worst of them you have to transform every single day, no skipping, everyday, and if you don't let it - then it comes for you and forces it out of you, and it makes it harder to come back, not that it is painless, far from. You have to like pluck the most of your feathers yourself to actually return to your human shape," she informed licking her lips a little as she looked around, shaking her head a little bit her mind way to imaginative when it came to recalling things. It often became just like living the episode again in picture life like detail. "And once you turn, there is the hunger. It's like wants to just kill, which might in my experience be where I always have been in a bit more control - you know, giving everything," she looked down for a second before her eyes found Violet for a second. When you were trained in control, to kill and be effective in your tasks it and with a mind like Maya's it wasn't difficult to control that hunger - but more about the instinct to just go for the quick kill. "Now, now I have to control under the new moons, but it's not as painful and I'm actually starting to be able to control it a bit - so, yeah" she nodded a little and took a larger sip of her coffee.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptyOns Jan 12, 2022 12:15 pm

Well, no. Because she had the senses of a vampire, so of course nothing really escaped her nose. But she was quite sure that wasn’t really how Maya had meant it. So, she just smiled and chuckled a little. Waiting for her friend to elaborate on just how this new side of her life worked. And what there was about being a thunderbird. She raised her brows as she explained that they needed to transform every single day. That sounded, awful. She had already read about the Lycans. And how some of their bones broke to make room for their new form. But those that could transform on will, could withstand the pain better because they did so often and healed so quickly. But still, she couldn’t even begin to imagine the pain of turn like that, and suddenly she was happy that she just had these problems with taking in touch much magical energy and it just burst out of her when she couldn’t contain any more. Of course, it was painful, but she was sure it wasn’t as painful as turning into something you didn’t want to.

Well, I’m not going to pretend that it doesn’t sound awful to be forced turning into something, where your body is bend out of shape, but I’m happy to hear that it is a least less now, and that you feel like you are gaining control over it” she said with a soft smile sipping at her coffee as they walked around.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptyMan Jan 17, 2022 4:35 am

To pretend. Yeah, Maya was however good at that, but could be brutally honest about everything when asked. It had been completely terrifying to turn the first times, even with a mind like Maya's who could wrap itself around it rather quickly and know the structure of such transformation, there was really no stopping it back then. It was just how things were. "Yeah, me too - but I add it to the list of things that I just have to go easy with, same with my powers," she licked her lips a little bit. Now, before having met her family Maya had been rather good at just putting the presure of the world on her own shoulders, and expect that she should know it all and everything needed to be controlled. "I have some pretty intense telekinesis hanging down my throat as well - so, but" she took a sip of her coffee, "my powers doesn't really freak my out that much anymore as they did in the beginning of the year. I don't know, there is something comforting in having some closure and knowing where your powers come from," she nodded. Yes, her telekinetic abilities came from her mother, there was no doubt about that, but one thing she also always had found comfort in was how her father always had known her, somewhere down the line she never felt misunderstood despite her parents not having seen much of the darkside of Maya. They knew there was something there, luring, and the grey weather rarely helped. "Not that I imagine magic is much easier to control?"
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 2:32 pm

Violet nodded along as Maya explained her many things that she needed to deal with. It seemed like they were pretty much in the same shoes, if you didn’t account for the fact that Violet didn’t need to transform. She only had to focus on not drawing into much magical power and keep her blood hunger in check. That was pretty much it. And when said like that, it didn’t seem like a big of a task. Problem being that she had no idea how to control her ability, at least she had somewhat control over her blood hunger, as that had been something she had been battling since they had appeared. She shook her head when Maya theorized that her powers weren’t easy to control. “It’s also the thing about not knowing how to control it” she said with a soft smile looking towards Maya before taking a small sip of coffee. “It helps, now that I have my mother, teaching me how to transfer the magic to another object” she smiled, her thoughts going towards the amulet around her neck that she had gotten from Sarah. It had already helped so much, not walking around like a battery about to explode because there was too much energy in it.
It also helps knowing where you come from, it gives you a sense of understanding that eases your mind – or at least that how it is for me” she explained with a soft smile letting out a soft sigh. It was still so weird to think about. That they had actually found their families.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle EmptyLør Jan 22, 2022 3:11 pm

Maya's mind had been a great help in many ways regarding keeping track on her powers, understanding triggers and patterns. But it was also so easy getting caught up in control so you forgot to just be in your body and feel what was going on, it was one of the things dance and art kept reminding her. And she was thankful for the gift of being able to use all of these elements to keep bettering herself in every single way. Transfer magic into other objects, that sounded cool, she wished she could do it with all the energy that sometimes consumed her and made her want to just scream into a void. At least it helped knowing to some points where she was from regarding her powers, it wasn't like her parents shared species with her, and thereby understood how everything worked with her - but somehow it wasn't an issue, they all figured things out together either way. "I still can't believe this is happening, that we actually found each other again, it's amazing," she chuckled knowing she had said it a few times, but it didn't make it any less true, more like waiting to wake up from a dream and realize it wasn't even real. "I have a younger sister as well, she goes to the academy - so there is actually a chance you might have encountered her, her name is Katelyn," she then told with a little chuckle. Katelyn was hard not to notice, if not for the aura then just for incredible person she thoguht her sister was.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some kind of miracle   Some kind of miracle Empty

Some kind of miracle
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» My own Christmas miracle
» Is this your idea of a miracle, Father? - Zitora
» Be Kind. Rewind
» What kind of place is this?
» I hope there will be a miracle of you loving me more than I love you | Nikolay

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: Stueetagen-
Gå til: