Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

To never stop believing

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Violet

Violet

Humør : "Please tell me when its over"
Fag : Magic | Magic history | Healing | Math | History | Track | Swimming
Antal indlæg : 180

To never stop believing - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 3 EmptyOns Dec 01, 2021 8:14 am

Violet nodded slowly, she needed to be better to take the help that was given her. If they wanted something back, she would cross that bridge when they came to it. “That would be really nice, thank you” she answered, letting both her hands fold around the cup of coffee feeling the warmth spread in her hands.

Then a nice silence glided over the table as all of them just drank their coffee. Let the whole day process in their minds before Prim talked again and she turned her head towards her. A very subtle smile formed on her lips, and she turned her head towards the coffee as she was offered to come over as often as she liked. That was actually quite nice, knowing that they didn’t force her to do anything. But slowly tried to convince her that they actually did want to see her. Austin cleared his throat and caught the attention of his daughter. “I’m not trying to force you to anything, but, I have more than enough room for you to stay here, then you can save the money from renting an apartment, and it wouldn’t be a matter of me just giving you money, if you want?” Violet blinked her eyes a little, her lease on the apartment needed to be cancelled and if she remembered correctly, she would have another month in it, because she had to do it before the 15th that would give her a couple of weeks before she had to decide. She could almost her Maya whisper in her head that she should at least try, that even when it was bad it became better. Funny how she could still think that after everything they had put her through. Not that she had seen her after that military had taken her away again. Her fingers caught the necklace that hung around her neck and then nodded. “We could try, this is of course much nicer than my own place” Violet chuckled, slowly warming up to the idea. Austin gave her a warm smile and then looked towards Prim “meaning you can be here as much as you like as well” this was going to be interesting. If anything, it would give them a chance to see how this family dynamic could work.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Primrose

Primrose

Humør : That feminine urge to finish every sentence with, "if that makes sense" despite knowing it absolutely makes sense.
Antal indlæg : 96

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 3 EmptyOns Dec 01, 2021 9:24 am

Primrose looked towards Austin as he offered Violet that she could stay at his place, making her take a sip more of her coffee as she waited for Violet's reaktion to the offer. It could go both ways, and Primrose could feel herself holding her breath while she waited for the answer. It was like a giant rock got lifted from her shoulders as Violet agreed to at least give it a try, and it was hard to hide that she was rather pleasant with the idea of Violet at least being with her father in all of this. She moved her eyes towards Austin as he mentioned that she could stay there as she liked as well. Primrose liked the thought of them trying to actually be a family, to all get to know each other. "I appreciate that, thanks" Primrose nodded giving him a warm smile. She had no idea how this would play out, but she loved the idea of being close. Keeping her eyes towards him for a moment before redirecting them towards her coffee and took yet another sip of the coffee. A part of Primrose still waited for the moment she would wake up and realize this was just a dream, but she prayed that it was real, because after so long, a little bit of good was all she truly needed. A beam of hoppe.
Violet

Violet

Humør : "Please tell me when its over"
Fag : Magic | Magic history | Healing | Math | History | Track | Swimming
Antal indlæg : 180

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 3 EmptyOns Dec 01, 2021 9:54 am

It would seem that the happy ending was just within reach. Now the only thing was, did she dare to believe it. To trust that she would actually get it this time? Or should she just accept that sometimes you would never really get that happy ending, as long as you lived. Because life was fickle, and always changed, faster than one could follow? Violet had no idea what to think, but she was letting herself take in the moment and just feel the warmth that spread in the house. Knowing that she got a chance to meet her parents and discover where she came from. It would be a long road, and she still questioned if they were ready to have a daughter with so many problems. Because they would come, the bad days.

But for now, she would enjoy the coffee. Enjoy the nice bed to sleep in, and then she would see what tomorrow would bring.

___
out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 3 Empty

To never stop believing
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can.
» Okay this has to stop! J.C.
» Bus Stop
» And why did you try to stop me?
» Please make them stop

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden :: Lejeligheds komplekset-
Gå til: