Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Bus Stop

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

Bus Stop  Empty
IndlægEmne: Bus Stop    Bus Stop  EmptyMan Jul 25, 2022 9:04 pm

A topic dedicated to @Anicka <3

Outfit + looks + pair of black boots
Weather: Warm summer evening
Time: around 6 AM
Place: A bench at St. Michael Circus station
Date: Friday 29th of July

It was a warm summer evening. People, all from old to young, walked around with a drink in their hands, celebrating the summer as they stumbled on buses and trains. They were ready to go out for a great evening.
On a bench, waiting for a bus to southside, sat Maverick with a leg over the other, staring down at a piece of paper. He mumbled soft melodies to himself. Once in a while, he wiggled his foot in the rhythm of his melody. He scribbled something down to then erase it by scratching it out.
"Naaaah," he said to himself.
He had only taken a trip to Aston for some song inspiration and he had found none.
It was his biggest gig to date! He got the opportunity to write a theme song! For a NetFlix show! and here he sat, with no ideas at all. He groaned and scratched his forehead.
"You and I..." he sang low to himself. "You and Me... sound better, but technically not correct..." He raised his head from the paper, as a group of teenagers walked past him. A young drunk girl tried to convince him to come along. He politely shook his head with a grin and looked down at his paper again. "You and me... were meant to be in loove... don´t let it tear us apart..."
He shrugged and took a sip of his red bull. "The 80s are in... sooo... it should be in that melody... right? You are talking to yourself again." Emptying the can, he threw it in the trashcan next to him and leaned a bit back on the bench, just to relax a bit. His bus wasn´t going to arrive for another 30 minutes. Softly he started to wiggle his foot again. Why was it hard to find the last lyrics? It was a romantic show! a sitcom! Love songs should be easy!
He smiled kindly as another stranger came towards him, probably to just sit on the bench as well. The station was oozing with energy!
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Anicka

Anicka

Humør : "I can be the sidekick to your superhero.."
Fag : Matematik, kemi, samfundsfag, psykologi, musik & svømning.
Antal indlæg : 89

Bus Stop  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Bus Stop    Bus Stop  EmptyTirs Jul 26, 2022 1:38 pm

Anicka heard music everywhere she went and in everything she passed. The sole of shoes tapping or dragging over concrete or tiles on the street. The pitches in people’s voices. The rustling of the leafs when a wind passed through a crown of trees in the park. Doors opening and closing, some slamming. Or rather than that she heard music, she simply picked up on the tones. Because there was rarely an actual melody in the things she heard around her. Not in the same way as an actual music piece. It was a distinct harmony of life, yes, but all it really did for the vampire was the ability to better distinguish. Listening to life had no cohesive thread running through it like a composed song. It really wasn’t any useful skill for someone like her to have.
But a purposefully rhythmic humming; that was music and it pieced like a cotton point through the rest of the noise of busy and energetic life into her ears, that almost would have seemed to have perked up like a cats, given a little wiggle, had they anatomically been able to do so. Instead her head turned discreetly in the direction over her shoulder, her eyes moved from the bus-time table to attempt at sneaking a glance from where she hear the humming - that at that point had gotten company of a few trying words. Her jaw clenched up for a second - a reaction provoked by both the tones but also the realization of how she was trespassing on someone else’s business. It was rude to stare. Rude to listen in like that. But upon catching that glimpse of the humming bird - a young male - he’d broken his humming and brought out a bright smile towards.. someone. Automatically she looked towards this stranger as well with suddenly less apprehensiveness than what she’d presented when looking back at him. She even openly followed the stranger as she walked, with confident strides in her steps, through the gap between the time table and the bench; meaning the gap between the man on the bench and the blue-eyed girl, making it even more obvious with how Anicka twisted her body. And unfortunately it created an unavoidable moment, where her eyes fell more direct on the young man when reverting back to her previous task. And man if she didn’t quickly returned attention fully to the time table. It would be.. so rude. Wouldn’t it?

Without sound she breathed in a little deeper and finally stepped away from the sign, already having gotten too distracted to even figure out what she’d been searching for on it. If she really wanted to take the bus then it would come eventually, right?
Consciously, she sharpened her hearing as she stepped over to stand more or less beside him, as if she was waiting on a bus that could arrive any minute. It took a bit extra from her to do it but after no more than a second she - .. “Maybe -” Instantly, she felt her voice sounding weird although it sounded nothing different from normal. But he had already broken silence and was already turning to look towards him, so she was stuck in whatever her spike of courage had gotten her into. So she sucked it up. “The G sharp on your ’and’ is throwing the melody a little off. Try and go down on just a flat G2. You know;” It was extremely nerve wrecking and yet she managed not only to make a sound but hit the note as intended, just loud enough that he’d be able to hear it - she hoped. She wasn’t about to sing loudly and with much power in the middle of a public area. “Instead of;” She effortlessly changed the pitched for the sharp. “You can hear the small difference if you sound them out aside each other.. Ehm, sorry.” Afterwards she closed her lips and pressed them firmly together, watching anxiously after any expected annoyance in the stranger on the bench. Maybe she should just turn around and go back to minding her own. That was probably best. She’d given him her two cent..
Maverick

Maverick

Bus Stop  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Bus Stop    Bus Stop  EmptyOns Jul 27, 2022 2:51 pm

By a second opinion arrived in the night, Maverick quickly raised his head from the piece of paper and was met with a soft-looking girl. Chestnut hair and denim-blue eyes. Her aura was strong of a vampire, yet her posture and avoidance of eye contact told a story of a shy woman.
He listened to everything she had to say and her input made him look down at his paper. Here he started to hum to the melody she had described to him. The minute she said her low; sorry, he turned his gaze to her again. A bright smile was on his lips, as he got up, maybe a bit too fast, while he waved with a hand.
“No, no, don´t say sorry mate,” his australian accent was heavy. He started to hum a little again. “It is good! Do you have any more suggestions?”
Maverick was far from shy. He was a hyperactive man, who enjoyed meeting new people, even in odd places and odd circumstances. “You and me… were meant to be in love… don´t let it tear us apart… you and me…” he sang and started to sway slowly. He sang it in the tone she had suggested to him. “You and me… Hmmm… hmmm…” Immediately he started to scribble something down on his paper. A few seconds passed by and he then turned his attention to the girl again.
“Thanks! I´m Maverick!” he stuck a hand out to her to introduce himself. “Can I ask for ya name?”
Anicka

Anicka

Humør : "I can be the sidekick to your superhero.."
Fag : Matematik, kemi, samfundsfag, psykologi, musik & svømning.
Antal indlæg : 89

Bus Stop  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Bus Stop    Bus Stop  EmptyTors Jul 28, 2022 3:31 pm

There was no way for her to hide just how caught off guard she got when the stranger suddenly jumped up from his seat and she’d just about ended up jolting in startlement. Shoulders tense and eyes wide in surprise as they were forced to look at him by his approaching energy. Even more baffled, she became when he properly opened his mouth and his voice carried just a distinct proof not being from Gaia originally as her own East European accent. His humming and faint mumbling that she’d listened to before hadn’t warned her the slightest about it. But at least she didn’t have to strain herself to understand him as she’d had with… someone else. Still, it left her standing with an open mouth for a good while . “..O-..Oh! No, no,” she quickly blurted out as soon as she re-figured out how to speak, how to not only make her mouth move but also get sound to come out and thereby not look like a goldfish. “I do not-.. It is a new song you are working on, yes? I do not have any experience with writing songs or anything like that. I just-..” She gulped as discreetly as she could possibly do it, which was to say; not to a preferable extend since it would still be pretty obvious simply from the way it halted her in her sentence. “Sound,” she ended on after a short moment and for some reason her baffled mind had decided that using a singular word to explain what she was trying to convey was the best way. Oh, and an added gesture of her hands.
How else was she going to explain what had compelled her to intervene when English – out of practically nowhere – had turned into a difficult language. It wasn’t her first language but she had lived long enough with study of it that it shouldn’t be any problem for her. And yet..

But Anicka wasn’t entirely sure if he’d even been listening or anything from how hyperactively he’d jumped from the next thing to the other. To her it felt like his attention on her was like on a spring. One moment it was on her – intensely – the next it was not. And then it returned with same power.

Maverick. She glanced down at his hand as if she was taking some time to think about what she wanted to do with his introduction. There was always that part of her that wanted to run away, screaming – of course that part was something intrusive and not actually her – so eventually she turned properly around to face him and not stand all twisted like a wringed rag and much gentler and unsure she took his hand, gave it a polished squeeze as she’d been taught to do. Her shoulders fell as she did too. Released the tension. “Anicka.” She could instantly hear a scuff in the back of her mind from the casual way she returned the introduction but she masterly wiped it away. “I did not mean to correct you like that. It just sounded wrong but of course, wrong is a very subjective thing in this case.” She could feel it. How she was balancing on the verge of spiralling and didn’t she then fold and press her lips together so much so the fullness of them disappeared completely to a thing line, she would have for sure just continues talking. Apologizing. Explaining. Digging her own grave.
She attempted a smile as she relaxed her lips again. And it didn’t completely fail. Just like she managed to keep her eyes on Maverick with some poise.
Maverick

Maverick

Bus Stop  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Bus Stop    Bus Stop  EmptyLør Jul 30, 2022 8:22 pm

It seemed that the girl was not quite prepared for the way Maverick reacted. To him, it almost seemed as if she was ready to run away from him. Hide from him even. She apologized to him again and tried explaining why she had even interrupted him in the first place. With her introducing herself as Anicka, his smile got even brighter and after the squeeze, he took a step back, just to give her some space.
"It´s quite alright and you are right. It did sound quite wrong sooooo," he spoke after a bit of silence. Or at least until he had let her finish her sentence. "You don´t have any experience with writing songs?" He curiously tilted his head. "Well, Uhm... it sure sounded that way if you ask me." He casually sat down on the bench again. "It´s a theme song for an upcoming Netflix show... I went to Aston for inspiration... Buuuut I didn´t have any luck..." He softly removed a bang from his forehead. Blue eyes gazed up at Anicka again. "Am I oversharing?"
When first he got to start talking, it didn´t seem to stop him, unless people immediately told him to. Although, if he spotted an uncomfortable mimic on Anicka´s face, he would stop talking to her, well knowing how to read a situation.
Sponsoreret inhold

Bus Stop  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Bus Stop    Bus Stop  Empty

Bus Stop
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» And why did you try to stop me?
» Okay this has to stop! J.C.