Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

To never stop believing

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Primrose

Primrose

Humør : That feminine urge to finish every sentence with, "if that makes sense" despite knowing it absolutely makes sense.
Antal indlæg : 96

To never stop believing - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 22, 2021 5:43 am

It wouldn't be super hard not to give into the instincts that fell upon her being half vampire, it would be quite easy, which was the scariest part. Primrose had fell into the greed of being both witch and vampire few times before in her past, but it wasn't the version of herself she liked - far from. Her eyes turned to him as he walked towards her, and placed his hands on her face, making her eyes stay on his. Primrose took a deeper breath in, there was so much else underneath the wraps of doing it all again. Primrose had no idea how much he did know about the situation, and maybe killing her wouldn't fix anything. It wouldn't make up for the months where she had been afraid to open the front door and been hiding till people either walked away or someone else had taken the door. It wouldn't change the sleepless nights where all the nightmares had done nothing but haunt and torment her. Reminding her when she woke up that the same thing would happen every single day, and nothing had been able to bring her a peace of mind. It reminded her of Henry's unsettling words, we have to figure out if he is in better hands with us or her. We can’t just take him away from the woman who raised him just like that, those words haunted her too.

A few tears escaped her eyes, running over her cheeks for a moment. It wasn't just the thought of getting revenge, she wanted some of her power back. "Then I guess the legal way is the best way," she breathed out, because if anything the woman did not deserve to walk free - what if her children, if Daisy's child wasn't the only one she had stolen? If that was even the case - they had to take her down. It was six years ago by now, she could talk about it.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Austin

Austin

Antal indlæg : 56

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 22, 2021 10:03 am

His lips folded into a sad smile as he could see how much it hurt her. Even more so when the tears started to glide down her cheeks. His thumps caught them, and he leaned in and placed a soft kiss against her forehead. “I’ll help you, if you want, finding your son once again” he said with a warm smile “but yes, she should be punished for what she had done, but not with you having to live with the fact that her death is on your hands, even though she might deserve it, you don’t” he whispered, then he let go to walk over and prepare the rest of the meal and took a small sip of his wine while making sure that the scramble eggs were cooked to perfection. He then walked over and took a loaf of bread and started cutting it, before putting a few slices it in the toaster.
Primrose

Primrose

Humør : That feminine urge to finish every sentence with, "if that makes sense" despite knowing it absolutely makes sense.

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 22, 2021 5:41 pm

Primrose closed her eyes taking in the comfort provided to her as he kissed her forehead, taking in a deeper breath. Looking up to him as he said he would help her finding her son if she wanted him to. Truth to be told there was no one she trusted more with that, however, they had just gotten their daughter back, and while she wanted her son back as well, she wasn't sure she could be two places at once - it was all rather frustrating. "Thank you," she breathed out thankful for the offer, knowing that right now that she wanted to put her focus on the child that had been found. Primrose took a deeper breath in listening to his words, she knew he was right. She breathed out again, letting herself settle with her thoughts. Her eyes fell upon him cooking, it brought a smile on her face, the comfort in the familiarity. "I've missed having you around," she chuckled a little and tilted her head to the side. The search and the hunt to find their daughter had been what had made them split, it was never about the lack of love, and it wasn't like she ever stopped caring about him.
Austin

Austin

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 8:17 am

He looked over his shoulder and winked at her, as she told him that she had missed him. “Well, I understand, I am very nice to have around” he joked, now he only felt like he could joke about such matters, because of how they had left things. That she had found comfort by another, and he had been so obsessed by finding their daughter that it just hadn’t worked out in the end. But that didn’t mean that he had blamed her for seeking for other chapters in her life, and he had been blessed with the fact of finding Elena, even if it hadn’t worked out in the end. Knowing that he had to let go, not once but twice of women that he cared so deeply about. It was hard, but he had also done it with a clear conscience.

He started plating and then turned around handing her one of the plates so he could take some cutlery for them. Walking over and sat down at the dinner table. When he started eating, he realized just how hungry he had been. But after he had gotten the files on their daughter and knew where she were. He hadn’t really been able to sit still or think clearly before he was sure that she was back in good hands.
Primrose

Primrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 8:39 am

She laughed a little, but it was the though, and she breathed out as she collected her thoughts while he starting putting food on the plates. Primrose grabbed her glass of wine and took a smaller sip before Austin handed her a plate. She followed him towards the dinner table and sat down. Starting to eat she closed her eyes shortly to just enjoy the food, she couldn't even recall when the last time she actually had a proper meal since she got back to Aston. "This is really good," she said covering her half stuffed mouth with the back of her hand, just overly static by the fact she had gotten some food in her system, and that is was delicious. She chewed her food before taking a sip more of her wine, now all they had to do was to wait for Violet to wake up, and hopefully they could manage to talk things out. Or at least get a conversation in, that was the hardest part of realizing your child was no longer a child but an adult, she could do as she pleased.
Austin

Austin

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 10:39 am

It took a while. He had shown her the property. Told her what he wanted with the place. Asked her what she wanted to do, after she had found her son. If the plan was to go back to her job as a detective. Reconnect with the people that had once been her friends. It had been nice, drinking coffee, and just talk. Like they had used to. It was around dinnertime when Austin had been out picking up groceries and now stood making food all over again.

That was when soft steps were hard down the hall and the small girl Violet stood hugging herself after she had put on her big sweatshirt. She looked so afraid not knowing what foot to stand on, or what to say. Her eyes following the man in the kitchen towards the woman. The people that had told her that they were her parents. “Where am I?” she asked softly hugging herself a little more closely. “At my home, in moonlight falls” Austin told, and she nodded and walked over and sat down the table. “So, you’re my parents?” she asked, and Austin nodded again, looking towards Primrose. “You read my file?” she asked, her voice almost on the brink to break. Austin nodded again. “Yes” she folded her lips and looked down at her fingers that was fiddling with each other. Clearly she didn’t know what to say or do right now, so she just sat and tried to take it all in.
Primrose

Primrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 12:38 pm

Primrose was the first one to pay notice to the fact that Violet was awake and had gotten out of bed. But she did make a notice to Austin that it wouldn't be long, so Primrose looked towards Violet when she stepped out towards them, hugging herself. The first question was the one people expected the most, wanting to know where she was - Austin replied her, after all it was his home. Primrose took a deeper breath in and walked a little bit closer and sat down at the table, giving her a little smile. Primrose tilted her head a little to the side, "It must be quite a lot to take in, but just take your time - we aren't going anywhere," she comforted her daughter with a tender smile. It was rather hard to figure out what to say, it was like she had waited for this day to come ever since she had been taken away, and yet, Primrose found herself not able to figure out where to even begin. "Would you like to stay for dinner?" She therefor asked, at least letting Violet know they would like to spent more time with her, and it was soon around dinner time after all and it gave Violet a choice if she wanted to stay or not. Of course Primrose wished that Violet would stay and they could maybe ease into a conversation and just talk, but she wanted it to be Violet's choice.
Violet

Violet

Humør : "Please tell me when its over"
Fag : Magic | Magic history | Healing | Math | History | Track | Swimming
Antal indlæg : 180

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 11:09 pm

A little” Violet exhaled trying to stay as calm as she could. She could feel how the power inside of her wasn’t as strong as it usually were. Which was weird, but also a blessing to be honest. Because then she could focus more on what was happening in front of her, instead of keeping a lid on the hot water begging to boil over. As she was asked if she wanted to stay for dinner, she looked from the woman towards the man and then nodded slowly. “Yeah, I would like that” she looked down at her hands as she started picking at them, trying to figure out how she was even feeling about all of this.

Austin turned around and restarted making dinner as he had done before Violet had shown herself once again. “I’m sorry, I, I can’t remember your names” she whispered looking up again, Austin turned “I’m Austin” he presented himself with a warm smile, and then looked to Prim for her to introduce herself. Violet nodded “I’m sorry, I just” she started picking her nails even more “I’ve always dreamt about this day, but now that it’s here – it’s just really frightening” she confessed.
Primrose

Primrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 24, 2021 8:32 am

It was like a heavy rock got lifted from her shoulders when Violet said that she wanted to stay for dinner, that at least gave them some time to get to know her - so a step in the right direction. Primrose looked towards Austin as he presented himself, before looking towards Violet again, "and my name is Primrose," she presented herself still with the soft smile balancing on her lips. "It's alright," Primrose replied on her next exhale. She understood it was overwhelming, to be fair they were all rather overwhelmed by this. "We have been dreaming about this moment for a very long time too," Primrose confessed, licking her lips a little as she folded them. "We are over the moon that we finally found you," she added feeling the tears trying to blur her eyes, even though she managed to blink them away letting Violet have the moment. All she wanted was to walk over and wrap her arms around Violet and never let go, also knowing it wasn't possible. "I took some of your magic, but it will return slowly - you got your powers from me, that's how I know," Primrose informed her with a bit of a smile. Mostly because she knew what it was like to suddenly sit without all that chaotic energy when you were used to it, and sometimes it was just nice to be informed of what had happened.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 24, 2021 4:03 pm

Violet pulled one of her nails of her fingers, feeling like it was the only thing that held her grounded while Primrose explained to her that they had looked for her for a long time. She lifted her eyes and looked towards her, as she explained that she had taken some her powers, but it would return. Wait, magic? What did that mean? “I-“ she mumbled, then shook her head and looked down at her hands again. Austin could almost not bear how quiet she was, and how difficult it was for her to sit in this situation. He had no idea how he could comfort her, and make sure that she understood that she was in environment where nothing bad would happen to her. But how did you explain that to someone that had trust issues and had been proven so many times wrong by current events. Or at least it would seem from what he had read in the file that had been handed to him. “Uhm, so what do you want from me?” she then finally asked and looked up towards Primrose that was nearest her.
Primrose

Primrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 24, 2021 4:15 pm

There was a small part of her that just wanted her overdrive of emotions off for a while, but it wouldn't do anyone any good. But she wanted to tell Violet to stop picking her fingers, stop picking her nails off, but she didn't because - right now she was just a stranger to Violet, she was nothing but a fantom of a figure that could be, and Violet was bitting it in herself to not do anything, because she wanted to change that. "Personally?" She leaned a little bit back, moving a piece of hair behind her own ear, "I would like a chance to get to know you, because I have so many questions, but" Primrose took a more controlled breath in and tilted her head a little to the side, "I also believe that you might have questions. This is not about wanting something from you Violet - and if there is any time you don't want to be here anymore, you can leave, but at anytime you want to return, the door will be open for you. It will always be open for you," Primrose wanted to assure her of that, even though knowing right now: words were just words. "So, how about for now, we just go, one step at the time?" She suggested still keeping her eyes towards Violet, knowing right now she just had to keep it together. At some point later tonight when she was alone she could let the pain out, but right now she owed to her daughter to keep herself sane.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: violet #c3d55f   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 11:12 pm

The questions, that was almost what she was most afraid of. That small, never silent, voice that would tell her that as soon as they would hear how she had turned out they would not want her anymore. Violet took a deep breath in through her nose trying to calm herself, at least it was easier now since Primrose had taken some of her powers. She wasn’t as on edge as she had been when they had approached her outside of the academy.

If she had questions, of course she had them. But right now, looking at the woman that had supposed to have been her mother. She couldn’t find any. She had no idea if it helped knowing that she could leave, and the door would always be open. That was a big promise that you couldn’t always keep. There would always be situations where you couldn’t be at two places at once. And she had a very great ability to get into trouble. But even though the part of her mind knew that it was logical that a person couldn’t always be there for another. She still couldn’t bear if she would one day be comfortable enough to come back, then to find out there wasn’t room for her right there and then.

On step at a time. But what was a step even? Her eyes wandered from the woman in front of her to the man that was standing in the kitchen still making food. Then she looked back. “So, are you still together? Or did you start a life again, after you know, you couldn’t find me?” she asked, trying not to let her feelings show to much in her voice of face while she waited for an answer. It was already clear how Austin stopped for a moment just standing there before he returned to the task at hand.
Primrose

Primrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 11:51 pm

For Primrose it was most likely the hardest question to start with. Because it took her back to the sleepless nights, the almost hopeful then hopeless ones, endless searching, endless going out of their ways - till she couldn't anymore. No, a part of Primrose had never stopped looking, you couldn't possibly stop looking at every single girl that could match a profile she had created in her head of how Violet would look like. At first her lips split a little bit as she took a deeper breath in, trying to keep once again to keep her emotions in check. "No - no, we aren't," the pinch in her heart surprised her by saying that, but she tensed her jaw just a little as she breathed out again, "neither of us stopped looking for you. I always tried to figure out how you could or would look like, I never stopped looking over every crowd twice, just in case I missed something," one thing was having lost your child, the second thing was not being able to find your child. But I tried to live despite it, " it was the truth. And at some point she would learn about Andrew - she would know about the witch Maggie who was still on the loose who might had been the one stealing her and Madelaine back then - and once again had made her move. And Primrose wanted to make sure she never did so again.

"How much to you know about your powers?" Primrose wondered, it could be everything from nothing to knowing all - but something told Primrose that Violet had very little idea of what she was able to perform - which made her powers very reckless and dangerous.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: violet #c3d55f   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 28, 2021 10:45 pm

At this point Violet just listened, she didn’t comment on the facts that she was given. She wasn’t sure if it brought her pain or comfort that her parents were together anymore, or that they had lived their lives afterwards. Or tried as Primrose told her. She had tried, did that mean she had failed? Once again, the young girl fell silent, not really knowing what to say or ask of the people that were her parents. Mostly because she was fearing she would wake up any moment, discovering the same old dream just different.

She looked back when Primrose asked how much she knew about her powers. A slight headshake was more than enough to confirm that it wasn’t much. She took in a small breath. “I been bouncing around foster care for quite a time, I’ve not really had guardians that was able to help with who I was” her tongue glided over her lips “I was either feared, or misdiagnosed” she mumbled, picking at her fingers again. Her head turned towards Austin as he came towards them and placed a bowl of spaghetti with a mushrooms and spinach crème sauce. “Hope you like it” Austin said with a slight sad smile before her placed a plate in front of Prim as well. "Thank you" Violet whispered looking at the very fancy dinner, or at least fancy in her eyes. Lastly, Austin picked up for him and cutlery for all of them. Then he sat down and took in a small breath of air looking at both his daughter and former wife.
Primrose

Primrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 29, 2021 7:26 am

Primrose took a slightly deeper breath in and licked her lips a little bit, even for someone who was aware of what she was, it wasn't easy being a siphoner. So, not knowing and being told you were either something else entirely and thrown around in the system like a ball no one knew where to place, it made Primrose angry at the system - despite understanding just why it had been hard to place her. Because if Violet didn't know how to siphon magic it was rather difficult for her to discover her magic - which was both a dangerous usage of magic but it wasn't like Primrose saw it as hopeless. "I can help you - if you want. You wont be feared here," she replied. Even if it was a long time ago since Primrose had discovered what she was, she still remembered her parents argue about what she was, even her grandparents.

Her eyes directed themselves towards Austin as he came towards them with the plates, and she reached her hand up to his upper arm giving it a short squeeze of appreciation as he placed the plate in front of her. "It looks great," she gave him a soft yet sad smile - knowing this was not just hard on her but all of them, and both of them just tried to go with a natural flow not really knowing how to do this - and it wasn't like you could rehearse what to say in any way or read about in books. Primrose let her eyes follow him go get the cutlery, before she moved her eyes towards Violet again, before moving her eyes towards the plate and slowly started to dig in, letting Violet eat and just take all of it in, because Primrose could only imagine it being a lot for her as well.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: violet #c3d55f   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 29, 2021 10:21 am

Help. A word that was almost a foreign word for her, no one in her life had wanted to help without getting something in return. Even when you thought you had found people that just wanted to be there, because of the goodness of the heart. She had been proven wrong, one way or another. But it didn’t seem as hollow as so many times before, and a slight flicker of hope formed in her heart, almost wanting to give in and make her believe that she could do this. That she could be part of a family without fearing if they would leave her.

Austin smiled a little timid towards Prim as she said it looked good, Violet nodded slowly “yeah, looks really good” she mumbled, and with nervous movement she took the fork that Austin had given her and started to eat. After a time, she finally looked up; “So, tell me a little about yourself?” she asked, trying to put the attention away from her, not feeling very comfortable for them to figure out just how messed up she was. Austin swallowed the food he had in his mouth and took a sip of water. “To be honest, I don’t really do much, well I’m a lord, and have small estate up in Essex that I manage, so I split my time between here and there” Violet widened her eyes, her father was a lord? What? She licked her lips nervously and took another bite to eat, almost trying to calm her nerve through eating. “But to be fair, I’ve lived so long now, that I don’t really feel the need to do anything other than just do what I feel like when I wake up” he mumbled, giving Violet a smile, and for the first time since she had met them, she couldn’t help but laugh a little. Her eyes widened, clearly chocked that he had managed to get her that comfortable just by saying who he was. Austin smiled a little more and looked towards Prim, leaning over giving her free hand a small squeeze, letting her explain what she did returning to his meal.
Primrose

Primrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 29, 2021 11:01 am

Tell about themselves, Primrose was happy that Austin took it first, because she was trying to pierce together in her mind what she should tell. Having lived long, not as long as Austin but still long - the question never seemed to become easier to answer. But she had always understood the feeling of just waking up and doing what you wanted to do after so long, it was the reason why she shifted jobs and took on different tasks every now and then - because she wanted to try it out. The small laughter from Violet made Primrose smile, finding herself a little bit more comfortable in all this as Austin gave her hand a small squeeze. "Where to begin," she chuckled a little bit, "at the moment I'm trying to solve a very important case - I work as a criminal detective, which might be a bit more in the private sector as of now -" she took a sharper breath in, knowing very well just what case she was trying to solve, and Austin knew even if she didn't get into too much detail about it. Primrose knew at some point it would acure to Violet that her mother was a detective, and according to Primrose herself - a very bad one, since she never had had any success in finding Violet. "But other than that, I've lived quite some time myself, I like to pick myself a quest once a while, try some new paths, I like keeping myself busy with something," she explained and breathed out.  

Primrose took a smaller breath in again, and folded her lips a little bit, before exhaling; "you are what is called a siphoner. Which means you are half witch, half vampire. And it means you aren't able to perform magic unless you have a power source, but everything that has been created or comes from magic is a source," she explained, because if Violet at some point wanted not to be here anymore - or thought it was too much at least she now knew something about herself as well. But this was also a way for Primrose to give Violet some information without directly having the conversation darted at her, even if it was about her. All she could hope was it at least closed some doors and opened a few others. Primrose gave Violet a tender smile, knowing what she herself feared the most in all this was Violet getting up and walking out the door never to return.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 29, 2021 10:42 pm

While eating Violet had her attention towards Primrose as she talked about who she was. A private detective. That had to be a paradox if she ever heard one but wouldn’t be the first time that someone connected to police enforcement, was targeted in one way or another. So maybe it did explain something about the whole thing. Maybe it didn’t, Violet knew one thing for sure she was done trying to theorize why she had been chosen to go through all of this. What she had done to deserve the life she had led.

Then the conversation turned towards Violet again, which she didn’t really care much for. A siphoner? That seemed, special. She knew about the vampire bit, or at least she had thought as much as she had started craving blood. The thirst being so unbearable that she had killed the foster family’s cat and freaked the daughter out when she had snarled at her coming to close. Which had earned her the title psychopath, which she knew she wasn’t. But you couldn’t always argue with a psychiatrist, because that would only make you look more like the diagnosis that they wanted to give you. “Okay” she mumbled, not really knowing what to do with that information. “So, that’s what you are as well?” she asked, she knew that Austin had to be some kind of angel, she had encountered them before. Or more, ran from them. So, she had to be the source of what she was made off. Vampire and witch.
Primrose

Primrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 4:16 am

Primrose nodded a little bit, "yeah." She felt rather terrible at this, but also sure her own insecurities were trying to hold her down making her feel worse about every single thing she was trying to do. The insecurity very atypical for Primrose, but it was like after everything with trying to find her children just had taken the confidence from her piece by piece. "My mother is a witch, from a rather powerful bloodline - which is so to say about my father, who is directly linked to some of the first vampires created," talk about family legacy. "But ehm - yeah -" she ate a few more bites, allowing herself a few seconds to just collect herself for a moment, waiting for the wave of herself to raise and just wash over her. But to be fair it wasn't like she had much time to prepare to see Violet again, even if you woke up with the thought in the back of your head, she hadn't known when she woke up this morning, that Austin would knock on the door with these news.

"I like taking drives towards the ocean, walking by the sand - listening to the waves, calms my nerves. This one," she pointed towards Austin with her fork, "will tell you I can be too stubborn, as in I don't leave my Sunday sudoku till it's finished," she chuckled a little bit by those memories before lowering the fork again. "Sandals in shoes is a scandal and I don't know who thought they could pull it off, but no one can pull it off," she shook her head a little bit, looking towards Violet again.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 9:23 am

Now, the lineage of Primrose family got Violet’s eyes to become big. She was connected to an old family of warlocks and one of the first pureblood vampires? What. Her eyes looked towards Austin that made a small cough, clearly also having something to say but decided let Prim keep talking as she seemed to have the hardest actually finding the words and connecting.

Violet was still eating, very slowly, but eating as Prim told her about what she liked. A small side looped smile formed on Vi’s lips, when Primrose told that she liked walking on by the sand. Well, she liked that as well, there was something very calming about just watching the waves of the ocean glide up the banks of the beach. Violet folded her lips not to laugh, as she was sure it was just someone she misspoke. “Sandals in shoes? How do you even do that?” Austin smiled “You obviously put the sandals on first, and then force them down your shoes” he nodded making Vi laugh a little louder. “I would love to see someone try to do that” she looked towards Primrose giving her a soft smile, before returning to the food in front of her.
Primrose

Primrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 9:46 am

Primrose laughed a little as she realized she had misspoken, but most of all it seemed like it brought a good laugh, and reminded her of a story. "Well to be fair, I've seen someone try it out before, and it wasn't a pretty sight," she chuckled a little bit shaking her head, exhaling before finishing up the dinner. Today was perhaps the most she had eaten a day in over a month - she hadn't realized just how busy she had kept herself. Primrose folded her lips a little bit before she took the last bite she had on her plate, and placed the fork and the knife next to each other on the plate and exhaled. "Thanks for cooking," she looked over towards Austin with a thankful smile, well she had always appreciated his cooking - today was no different. "You just started your first year at the academy, right?" Primrose then asked rather curious and tilted her head a bit to the side. "What classes are you taking?" She added after, Primrose knew there was a lot of different classes one could take at the academy - some after interest others more obligated. However, she was curious to know more about Violet as well, what drove her, or even just favorite subject could tell her just a little bit.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 10:07 am

Austin gave Prim a warm smile and looked at Violet that pushed her plate away from her. Clearly telling them that she was done, despite there being more food on the plate. Violet looked apologetic towards Austin, “I’m not used to eating this much, but it tasted really nice” she assured, and he nodded. He stood up, and placed a soft kiss against Prim’s temple, it was weird how easy you could slip into old habits. “You know you’re always welcome to come eat” he told her, before taking the plates and walked into the kitchen. “Anyone, want some tea or coffee?” he asked, Violet raised her hand “some coffee would be nice, thank you” she said, which earned her a nod from Austin that started making drinks for them.

Violet’s attention was now focused on Primrose as she asked if she had just started her first year of the academy “yes, sadly my foster mom died, but she had apparently left me some money, with the wish that I started an education, so in her memory I did” not that it seemed right, as she had been the reason she had died. “I’m taking math, French, chemistry and history” she licked her lips “but I have problems concentrating because of my ADHD, and I don’t really have the money for my medication” she fiddled a little with her fingers again, as Austin came and placed down a cup of coffee in front of her. A small jug of milk on the table and a pot of sugar if anyone needed it. Then he came over with a cup for Prim and one for himself, before he sat down again.
Primrose

Primrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 10:49 am

"Coffee please," she smiled at Austlin with a warmer smile before asking Violet her question. She exhaled a little bit, dead foster mother - one more point added to the list of traumas - Primrose nodded a little bit, but kept on listening to what Violet spoke about. It didn't come off as a surprise to Primrose that Violet, and it was for sure nothing she was going to judge anything about - the only concern she had was how medicin could affect Violet's overall abilities. Because people didn't usually tests medication on all supernatural species. But she knew someone who did, despite how angry she was at that man - she would ask him for advice if it meant getting Violet something that could make her feel better. "I can pay for your medication, I wouldn't mind - however, would you consider letting a new doctor see you regarding it? I know someone with a specialty in supernatural medicin - up to you of course," Primrose then asked. Clay did no more than anyone regarding that area, and despite she wasn't fond of him at the moment it was a personal matter, but there wasn't anyone who she would rather trust regarding medicin to herself or other people who weren't human. She had after all learned that the hard way."You don't have to make a choice about it now, it was just a thought," she added not long after, after all there was no rush - she just wanted what was best for Violet.

Her eyes moved towards Austin again shortly still with a tender smile as he placed the coffee in front of her. With her lack of sleep and washed over by so many extreme emotions, she needed the coffee to not make herself spiral. Primrose reached over and took the little jug of milk and poured some in her coffee before placing it back on the table.
Violet

Violet

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 2:03 pm

It felt heavy on her heart that Primrose told her she could pay for her medication. Of course, it was nice to have someone that wanted to do that for you, when you didn’t have the means. The fact of the case was just, Violet had never gotten something that had been for free. So, why should she trust that this generous gift would be anything other than a means to try to get her to like her faster? Become dependable of them, and before she knew it, they would leave. Things like this, took time, took trust. Maybe it would come quick, maybe it would take long, and she would then see just how patient these two would be. What did however sound like something she would say yes too, then it would be seeing a specialist that would look at her for who she was, and then give her something that would help with that. She hated the pills she was on. Always left her so tired after they didn’t work anymore. While she was on them, they were amazing.

I would really like to see that doctor, if you think he can help” she whispered, it was also because she was in a time in her life where she wanted to become better. A better version of herself and build a better life that she deserved. It had been a long road for her to get there, but at least she was finally on it.

Where do you live?” Austin asked, taking a sip of his coffee. “Southside” Violet answered. Austin widened his eyes a little and wanted nothing more than to lock her down and make sure that she would never go back to that place. But again, all of this needed to be done with baby steps. Even though every fiber in his body wanted to tell her that she could stay here.
Primrose

Primrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 30, 2021 2:28 pm

Primrose nodded a little bit with a smile, it was at least one step in the right direction. "He at least helped me so, so I will give him a call tomorrow and see when he can fit you in, how does that sound?" She asked and took a smaller breath in. There was nothing worse than get a prescription that people thought would fit you and ended up flipping you around to someone you weren't.
Taking the conversation to where Violet lived, Southside. Awful place to live, or it hadn't always been awful, but she recalled back when it had been taken over. Southside was also cheapest, which was mostly because it was so dangerous that no one really dared living there. Primrose also knew she couldn't blame Violet for having chosen that place - all she could hope was Violet was careful, even through she mostly just wanted to provide her with a studio apartment or at least a room at the academy - somewhere more safe. Maybe she should reach out to Oliver having him keep an eye out, after all he was teaching at the academy - as far as she had heard. Primrose hoped that at some point she could convince Violet to also take magic as a subject, but no witch was really qualified to understand how siphoners used their powers - they had an idea, but they could never truly understand. And the last thing she wanted was for Violet to seek out a person like Joseph Blackwood, even if he had been a good teacher towards Primrose back in the day - she also knew that way wasn't really the best to go. She took a sip of her coffee, letting her eyes catch Austin shortly before she moved them towards her cup again. It was also rather odd to be sitting in a room together for so long again - and yet, despite that it felt like no time really had past despite it had. "I have an apartment in the city center of Aston, if you ever feel like a cup of coffee or just to talk - even just sit and watch tv. You can stop by," she then said and looked towards Violet again. It was as well an offering to let her know that she would like to see her again, get to know her.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: To never stop believing   To never stop believing - Page 2 Empty

To never stop believing
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can.
» Okay this has to stop! J.C.
» Bus Stop
» And why did you try to stop me?
» Please make them stop

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden :: Lejeligheds komplekset-
Gå til: