Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

But the silence is bound to break

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

But the silence is bound to break Empty
IndlægEmne: But the silence is bound to break   But the silence is bound to break EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 9:46 pm

From ... To change the things I can.

It had felt like years before Willson had called Daisy from Cassian's phone, she had stopped sitting at the window a long time ago. It had taken Nigel to hold her from running out the door, as she had begun to feel just how close to death Cassian had been dancing. The mere feeling itself had been devastating, but it had become too close to silence, and then silence. Nothing. Well, being a banshee she should be exhaling and knowing it was a good sign. He was still alive, but with someone like Rebekah Sinclair hanging around, some fates could be worse than death. But she had not let anyone tell her to calm down or sit down when Willson had told her where she could come and find  them, that he was okay - that was right now all that mattered. And Daisy hadn't even thought of the scare her daughters might have gotten seen her so wrecked up, or reached the thought that Ella might have been overwhelmed by it. Daisy had made it to the house where Willson had greeted her, and let her into one of the guest bedrooms where he had Cassian sleeping. Briefing her on what had been going on.

Daisy didn't care for sleep right now, she didn't care much for anything other than him waking up, so she had just placed herself on the bed next to him, and stayed there. For the most part at least, at some point, she didn't even know what time it was nor how long she had stayed, Willson's daughter had on her little legs wandered into the room, clearly curious about the guests. So, Daisy had looked back at the still recovering Cassian for a moment before she had started talking to Camille and ended up picking her up and wondered to the nearest window, so they could look at what they could see. After a moment she sat the girl down again letting her run off, and walked back to the bedside sitting down as she took a deeper breath in, letting her hand gentle blush over her skin. "Please wake up soon," she whispered and took an even deeper breath in. "I need you, you know."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Cassian

Cassian

Antal indlæg : 120

IndlægEmne: Sv: But the silence is bound to break   But the silence is bound to break EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 10:22 pm

To say that this was the first time that Cassian was hanging on the balance between death and life. It would be a shame to say, and a lie. Because it wasn’t, living for almost five-thousand years came with a price. And one of them were swimming in waters where you would question if it would end in you drowning. But never had it been this painful, and never had the dreams been this violent. Drawing him back in memories that he didn’t care to remember.

How he had killed his wife. That he had ended in a horrible misuse of various drugs and alcohol. But then the dreams changed, and he was thrown into those of meeting Daisy for the first time. How drawn he had been to her but hadn’t believed the signs even though his heart had told him that it was her. She was his mate. He had just gone with where his heart wanted him to go. Not scaring her into being with him, just hoping she would reject him. And if she did, maybe it was okay. But she hadn’t, and now he couldn’t imagine a life without her. All the things he hadn’t thought were for him. He now wanted, and that meant he didn’t have time to lie here in this bed. He had to get better, get up.

A soft smile formed on his lips. “Well good thing I’m not going anywhere” he whispered quite hoarsely and opened his eyes slightly, before turning his head towards Daisy.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: But the silence is bound to break   But the silence is bound to break EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 10:42 pm

The silence was a knife cutting through the dark waiting to pierce through something, and all she could do was wait and hope. Wait in the dreadful silence, holding on to how she could see he was breathing. Daisy gasped in relief as she heard the hoarse whisper of him, and she moved closer to him, not letting go of the hand that rested so tenderly against his cheek. Daisy finally felt like she could breath, "thank god," she whispered, keeping her tears at bay, but the past hours had been overwhelming.  "You better not," Daisy mumbled a little, leaning over and placed a tender kiss on his other cheek where her hand wasn't. "How are you feeling, you need anything?" The banshee worriedly wondered, still a bit in her seat and alert but at least she had escaped her more panicked nerves, and she finally felt like she could relax. "We are at Willson's place - " she also wanted to inform him, incase he started to wonder where they were. Her thoughts were every where and no where at once, but she also didn't wish to leave his side - it was the last thing she wanted to do, ever. But she gave him a warm and comforting smile. Daisy took a longer and deeper breath in, just keeping her eyes on him, so utterly thankful for he was here right now. He was right here. "And you are stuck with me too by the way." she whispered a little bit, but loud enough for it to be heard. Because she wasn't going anywhere either.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: But the silence is bound to break   But the silence is bound to break EmptyFre Nov 19, 2021 10:47 pm

He let out a small laugh, a laugh that quickly turned into a cough as his lungs started to burn. He could remember flashes and knew that Rebekah had almost fried his brain and made her move to rip his heart out. But other than that. He didn’t remember much. “Water would be nice” He replied when Daisy asked if he needed anything. He started to look around and realized this wasn’t his bedroom nor was it home at Daisy’s place. But before he could ask, she told him, and he made small nod. Now he remembered that both Malcolm and Willson had been at the Serpents headquarters. So had Malcolm, and Kieran. He groaned as he tried to go through his memories only to be met with coruscating pain.

And some painkillers if Willson have any” he asked licking his lips closing his eyes pressing his brows together. Clearly not being able to hide the pain, a strained smile formed on his lips as she told him that she wasn’t going anywhere “That is nice to know” he whispered letting his hand glide over his forehead. Now this had been a bad calculated risk, but at least they had gotten Eris out of there without letting Anthony getting his hand on the fallen star in the church.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: But the silence is bound to break   But the silence is bound to break EmptyFre Nov 19, 2021 11:25 pm

She would lie if she said it didn't hurt to see him in pain, because it did, but nothing compared to how much fear that had spread in the chest when she had felt how close to death he had been. She nodded a little as he said water would be nice. "Hey, take it easy -" Daisy whispered as he groaned by the pain. "I will ask him - I will be right back," she took a deeper breath in before looking around in the slightly bigger house, finding Camille once again asking her if she had seen her father, and it didn't take long before Camille grabbed her hand to find Willson.

"He is awake, you have some pain killers and a glass of water perhaps?" Daisy asked Willson who quickly got up from his seat. Even Malcolm hadn't left, getting up. "Father will strangle you if you do that," Willson pointed out in a lower voice placing his hand on Malcolm's shoulder, only talking low so Camille wouldn't pick up on too much. "Well, if you don't tell him - we won't have an issue, now would we?" Malcolm spun around as Willson made his way to another room where he had medicin and such locked away. "I swear Malcolm - you are killing me - killing me he whispered the last bit as he had entered the next room. Malcolm rolled his eyes a little at Willson before looking over at Daisy again. Daisy clearly not understanding completely what was going on. "Don't tell anyone," he whispered placing a finger on his lower lip before nodding towards the bedroom and started to walk back to Cassian. Daisy grabbed Camille and lifted her up on her hip, not wanting to just leave her alone in the room with Willson fishing after what she had asked for. And now that she did not know Malcolm that well, she sort of didn't like him going alone to the room, also - she didn't wish to stay away from him too long.

"Sleeping beauty, nice to see you are awake," he took a deeper breath in letting his eyes scan his cousin for a moment. Daisy placed Camille back down as they entered the room, still holding the girl's hand though, as she watched Malcolm walk closer to Cassian. Willson returned to the room with a glass of water and some strong painkillers, a defeated sigh left him as Malcolm had chosen his path of life being a living painkiller - of course it was one of the better paths in some ways. "Is he okay?" Daisy whispered to Willson regarding Malcolm. "Malcolm is just - Malcolm, at least he isn't sitting fire to everything down as his heart desires," he mumbled the last bit a little and took a deeper breath in. He smiled down looking at Camille that pulled the leg of his trousers a little, "I will take this," Daisy said and took the water and the painkillers, letting Willson get his daughter, and she could walk over to Malcolm who was taking the edge of the pain, moving his left hand to his forehead as the pain affected him. Then letting go knowing very well, he wouldn't hear the end of it if he kept going. "Looks like your girl comes with the rest, at least now you have a head start," Malcolm gave Cassian a little smile before leaving his bedside to leave the room, with Willson right in his heels.

"Those two, are quite something huh?" She chuckled a little delighted looking back as they leaved. "Water and painkillers as requested  -" Daisy sat down on the edge of the bed next to him, tilting her head a little to the side, before she took a deeper breath in and licked her lips a little bit.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: But the silence is bound to break   But the silence is bound to break EmptyLør Nov 20, 2021 12:58 pm

Cassian cracked a eye open as he felt Malcolm walk into the room. He already knew where he was going. “Don’t you dare Malcolm” he breathed out heavily and was ready to swat his hands away if he tried anything. He might be in pain, but that didn’t mean that he want anyone to try to ease it for him, by taking the pain themselves, not on his fucking watch. “What Willson is implying is that he isn’t my sister” he narrowed his eyes towards the two brothers and shook his head. “Malcolm!” he hissed as the stupid warlock did as he pleased and did take some of the paint that was pressuring down on his eyes and side of his head, as if someone had placed a helmet over his head and squeezed it a little too tight.

He huffed as they left the room, looking towards Daisy and gave her a soft smile. Now that Malcolm, even against his wishes had taken some his pain, he pushed himself up in the bed, and took glass of water and painkillers that Daisy was handing him. “Thank you” he whispered giving her a soft smile. “I’m sorry” he then said before he threw the pills into his mouth and swallowed it with the glass of water that he quickly drowned. He almost felt like a completely different person after getting something to drink.  “How long was I out?” he then asked, not even sure how many days had passed. He almost felt like had overextended himself and his powers, just like his son had done a couple of months ago. Burned out, in pain and disorientated. None of these things he liked very much. But he couldn’t do much about it.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: But the silence is bound to break   But the silence is bound to break EmptyLør Nov 20, 2021 4:15 pm

Daisy took a deeper breath in, still feeling the chaos of energy in her stomach that had been pushed around because of the worry.  She shook her head a little as he apologized and took the pills. "It's okay - just do me the favor and not go dance with death for a while, okay?" The banshee breathed out, as she moved her hand up and placed it on his cheek, letting her thumb caress the skin. How long had he been out, she hadn't even checked time - for her it felt like an eternity, but she actually had to think to answer his question, making her scratch her forehead a little with her other hand, as the other dropped from his cheek, landing just above his left knee. "Too long in my personal opinion, but Camille has kept me company once in a while, excellent hostess," she chuckled a little bit. There was a perk on Willson also being a doctor, and it had made her feel just a bit more comfortable in the care of Cassian while he had been out. It took the word witch doctor to a whole other level. "Willson briefed me a little about what happened - seems like Rebekah left, letting Kieran and ... Anthony talk, I'm not quite sure what happened after that, or if they even know," Daisy licked her lips a little keeping her eyes on him. "But your cousins are nice, Malcolm is a bit odd, but yeah," she chuckled a little bit.

"I'm just happy you came back in one piece," she grabbed his chin softly before leaning in and placed a short tender kiss on his lips before resting her forehead against his. "But how about we just stay in bed for a while. I will stay with you," she suggested with a lower voice, letting her eyes stay close just taking all of it in. It wasn't really at either of their places, but she also had figured Willson didn't mind them staying. And Cassian needed his rest, but she wasn't going to leave his side.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: But the silence is bound to break   But the silence is bound to break EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 2:26 pm

He nodded “Well, trust me when I say, I won’t seeking out any more ways that I can dance with death anytime soon” he mumbled, as he placed the glass of water on the bedside table and looked back at her. Too long. Well, it didn’t really narrow it down, but he didn’t push the matter. If anything, his father had to know why he wouldn’t be showing up for work the next couple of days. And for a brief moment, thinking about Eris, he really did hope that his father would take the time off, if not for him then at least for his youngest daughters and Eris.  Here was to hoping that it wouldn’t end like all of the other marriages that her father had gone through.

He nodded when she explained what had happened after they had teleported away with him. He couldn’t help but laugh at Malcolm being weird. “He, always wanted to do things press things to the limit, but there had been situations where Malcolm has pushed too far and seen things that has changed him to a point I don’t think he even understands what implies” he said with a soft smile on his lips, as his eyes travelled towards the door that both Willson and Malcom had gone out of moments earlier.

He took her hand as she told him that she was happy that he had come back in one piece. He was too, and had promised so he had to, hadn’t he? “Sounds like fabulously idea” he agreed and then pulled him towards her as he scootched in the bed to make room for her. “I’m not sure how much longer I can stay awake though” he mumbled, as he let her crawl under the covers and he placed both arms around her, letting his lip press against her forehead before he closed his eyes. Just enjoying how close she was to him.
Daisy

Daisy

IndlægEmne: Sv: But the silence is bound to break   But the silence is bound to break EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 2:47 pm

It seemed rough about Malcolm, not that she would ever file a complete judgment about someone before knowing what they had been through. She knew how some things and events could make people crumble, how some times you saw things that were so dark and morbid that you pushed that feeling away, got so used to it.

Daisy breathed out as she moved down to the bed next to him, curling underneath the covers, before she snuggled up close to him. "It's alright, I haven't really been sleeping so," a soft yawn left her, finally feeling the heaviness of how tired and overworked she was from the constant state of worry. "So, maybe we should just rest for a little bit, mmh?" She suggested in a lower whisper, taking a deeper breath in keeping her head closer to his chest. Daisy closed her eyes, exhaling finally feeling the sensation of comfort as his lips touched her forehead. Daisy knew she needed to inform the others at home, text around that he was okay, and that she had spoken to him - but it didn't have to be now, now she just wanted to appreciate the fact that he was here and alive, and she got to be right by his side. Finally feeling herself drift a little bit off.
Cassian

Cassian

IndlægEmne: Sv: But the silence is bound to break   But the silence is bound to break EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 2:58 pm

Now this was all the healing he truly needed. Her snuggling beside him, so close to his chest. For a moment he almost became overwhelmed with the feelings rushing through his body, holding her a little tighter as they both made themselves comfortable and ready to fall asleep in each other’s arms. He made a small nod and a hum left him, as an answer to the fact that they should rest for a moment, after that they could go home to either of them. What ever felt the easiest when the time came.

I love you Daisy Goldsmith” he mumbled against her hair, before both of drifted off into sleep. Counting the blessings that he had come back alive. Something he knew that he had to thank Anthony about. But it was also a dangerous path to walk down at, not knowing if what had happened was just a flicker of doubt that had resulted in saving Cassian’s life. Or of there was actual hope, that he could convince Anthony that follow his mother on this path, quest, for power. Wouldn’t end well. He wasn’t saying he couldn’t do with his life what he pleased. Just, that he didn’t take it out on others, when they didn’t exactly as he wanted them too.

Maybe one day.

___
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: But the silence is bound to break   But the silence is bound to break Empty

But the silence is bound to break
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» You break yourself trying to bend yourself
» Bound to happen - Grecia
» Being stuck in a castle together is bound to be bad - Lion
» Let's break the rules
» Finally a break

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum