Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Bound to happen - Grecia

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Bound to happen - Grecia  Empty
IndlægEmne: Bound to happen - Grecia    Bound to happen - Grecia  EmptyOns Okt 02, 2019 5:27 pm

@Grecia <3
Spencer | Outfit
Kenna | Outfit
Nate | Outfit

Spencer grunted, sitting up from the laying position. His head was killing him, throbbing all over, making it difficult for him to focus his eyes. He didn’t know where he was. It was damp, almost like he was in a basement or some place similar with bad air condition. He tried to stand up, feeling how his muscles was failing him, aching like he had just run a marathon. His stomach hurt, he felt he couldn’t breathe, his heart was beating fast. He knew the symptoms all to well. The thing was, he hadn’t tried to stop using, so why the hell was he going through this? He heard something nearby, someone moving. His head moved quickly to the source of the sound, revealing the dizziness he was expecting to come soon enough. He felt sick, like he was going to throw up. He really didn’t want to go through this, but if he had to, he didn’t want to do it here. Wherever here was. He tried to keep the contents of his stomach down, he knew throwing up would just make it even worse.

”Careful brother,” Spencer narrowed his eyes by the sound of his voice. He was not going to put up with this asshole. ”Did you do this me you twisted fuck?” Nate just laughed, walking closer to Spencer. ”There is two ways this is going to go. You either get me what I want or go through the withdrawal. Whatever you chose, I’ll get what I need, so just think about making it easier on yourself.” Spencer was not going to give his brother anything. ”How about you go fuck yourself, since nobody else will.” Nate rushed forward, grabbing hold of Spencer’s neck. ”You think you’re being brave? No, Spence, you’re just being stupid. I will find Kenna and those who have helped her. You might as well just tell me where she is and get it over with.” Now Spencer was the one to laugh, hoarsely so, from behind Nate’s grip. ”You’re the stupid one.” Nate aggressively let go of his throat, moving away from him. ”Fine. I hoped it wouldn’t have to come to this.” He pulled forward a syringe, moving towards Spencer again. ”What is that?” Spencer was solely focused on the syringe. ”We’ll have to find out, won’t we?” Nate grabbed hold of Spencer’s arm, forging the syringe into his arm, flooding his system with the drug. Spencer tilted over a few moments after, his eyes blank unable to focus on anything. Nate searched Spencer’s phone, using his thumb to unlock it. He then texted Kenna that ‘he’ needed to see her and the address of the abandoned home. Nate moved back to the living room, waiting patiently for her to arrive.

Kenna had sought away from the rain, standing in a store waiting for the rain to pass. She picked up her phone when it signaled a new text had arrived. She took in a deep breath. Spencer needed her help, so of course she was going to go. She went outside and walked through the rain to get to the house as fast as possible. She was being drenched on the way, but she didn’t worry about that. Spencer was basically like a brother to her. She would come no matter how many times he messed up.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bound to happen - Grecia    Bound to happen - Grecia  EmptyOns Okt 02, 2019 6:15 pm

Grecia : Outfit
____

There were times in Grecia's life where she just had a feeling. A feeling telling her to be somewhere. Today was like that. The rain poured down, almost making the streets invisible. Grecia walked out, looking up at the clouded sky. In a short moment  she wondered if it was her father, sending out a warning sign that something bad was going to happen? And if so, why was she still walking out in what seemed to be an uprising storm? It was the feeling. She needed to do it. So she did. She walked down the paths, letting the rain cover her cloth and paint it in dark colors. Her hair hang like think locks close to her pale face. Then she heard voices echoing in one of the abandoned houses,  and she took a deep breath in as she walked closer by. In the blur of the rain it was almost impossible to see what was going on, and it clouded her hearing. But since she had seen her father almost kill Nana, she wouldn't take any chances - she couldn't.
"Hey," she yelled through the sound of the rain as she stepped on the doorstep. Indicating that she wasn't going to walk away. Grecia walked inside and looked around. Her senses returned to her. Then she realized who it was and rushed over there as Spencer seemed to fall back. Grecia rushed next to his side and studied him for a second. "What the hell is your problem?" She got up and narrowed her eyes a little at the werewolf in front of her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bound to happen - Grecia    Bound to happen - Grecia  EmptyOns Okt 02, 2019 7:23 pm

Spencer barely picked up on everything. Nate was just waiting for Kenna to arrive. He was once in a while looking over at his brother. He didn’t look good, which was only good for Nate. It gave him the possibility to leverage him to Kenna. Nate looked up towards the door when he heard the steps and her acting like she was someone important. Nate was going to go along with his plan no matter who showed up there. He didn’t respond to her, until she rushed inside to aid Spencer. ”None of your concern,” he said, not looking at her.
Spencer came to a little, opening his eyes to look at Grecia. ”Grey…” His voice was weak. ”Shouldn’t be here,” he said. Spencer didn’t want anyone else to be caught in the crossfire.

Kenna arrived at the address. She didn’t have to think twice about that sort of place being a place where Spencer could end up. She walked up towards the door, when the scent hit her. She stopped in her place. She couldn’t face him, she wasn’t ready. But Spencer shouldn’t have to either. There was someone else in there, a scent she didn’t recognize.
Nate smiled when he had sensed Kenna. He rose to his feet and walked to the girl and Spencer. ”Enough playing doctor. Get away from him.”[/color] Nate was not asking. He would force her if he had to. [b]”Looks like your girlfriend has arrived. It’s sad to fuck your brother’s sloppy seconds, don’t you think?”
Kenna heard his voice and felt a growl travel up her throat. She entered the house in a fast motion. ”Leave them alone.” Her voice was calm and collected, even though her eyes were the exact opposite. She was ready to rip his head off from whatever it was he had done to Spencer.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bound to happen - Grecia    Bound to happen - Grecia  EmptyOns Okt 02, 2019 7:48 pm

Another werewolf entered the party. She could smell it before it walked in. Wet dog was more like it, but people didn't say things like that anymore - it was being rude. Grecia sneered as the werewolf forced her away from Spencer and she fell back on the floor. She wasn't going to let him push her around like that. Before taking a few breaks in, she looked up to the roof. It was lacking. Drops of rain landing on the floor echoed in her mind. Grecia breathed out. Everything seemed to go so slow, making the raindrops sound like rocks landing on the ground. She watched the drops land in the werewolf's hair. Like he was standing there looking at the she-wolf as if she was pray. Clearly Grecia wasn't meant to be in this, so why was she here? She had no reason to, only Spencer. But clearly he had the she-wolf. Grecia breathed out and forced the drops landing on the werewolf's head into acid-drops.

Grecia got up and looked at him.
"What is the matter. Starting to feel uncomfortable?" She asked and raised a brow. She slowly started to awake fear in the werewolf, slowly but intense. Clearly the she-wolf had a toxic relation to this werewolf. And Grecia wasn't about to just leave her to it. She had seen that look in the she-wolf's eyes in her own reflection before.

Erin had been waiting at the footpath for what seemed hours now. She had for once remembered to bring her umbrella, but standing in the cold rain wasn't really on her list. Kenna was never this late. She sighed. Her gut feeling was telling her that she needed to check on them, maybe it was this 'calling' her father called it. Being a healer to the people, she had some responsalibities - things she couldn't outrun. So she called a taxi, and got in. Thanks to social media and find my I-phone. She could tell the driver where to go. No one really liked driving into Southside, there had been countless of times were her father had told her not to go in there. No one was really safe there. Filled with demons and evil. She could even feel it as she stepped out of the taxi. Something dark was hanging around here. Erin heart Kennas voice and she rushed into the place. She stopped behind Kenna. She didn't know the people in there - but she knew Kenna.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bound to happen - Grecia    Bound to happen - Grecia  EmptyOns Okt 02, 2019 8:03 pm

Kenna shortly looked at Spencer. The sight made her uncomfortable. Why couldn’t he just stop doing that to himself? Of course she knew Nate had something to do with it. Nate was staring down his ex-girlfriend, even though he was not done with her yet. He clenched his jaw when a pain grew from his scalp. ”What the fuck?” He looked at the hybrid with clear anger in his eyes. ”You’re bold. I’m surprised you don’t care more for his well-being. Thought you guys were friends.” He moved away from the water and towards Spencer. ”Seems like your so-called friends are more concerned with stopping me than helping you survive.” Spencer looked around on all of them, his eyes showing a true fear. He felt like he was going to die. He had always thought he wasn’t afraid of that, but now he was. ”Why don’t you just shut up? Nobody wants to hear your voice,” she told him. Her gaze moved to the door when someone new entered. ”Erin? What are you doing here?” She then remembered they were supposed to meet up. Nate noticed how the hybrid reacted to the name, and clearly Kenna knew her too. He could use that. In a quick motion he pushed Kenna to the side, grabbing hold of the new girl. He had his claws pressed against her neck. ”She is here to be my leverage, of course. How far will you go to save her?” He leaned down to whisper something in her ear. ”I’ll take very good care of you,” he told her, looking back at Kenna at the other girl. ”Meet me upstairs if she worth enough to you. Just you Kenna. Too many is involved in this already.” He forced the girl up the stairs.

Kenna looked at the other girl. She didn’t know who she was, but it seemed she knew Spencer and Erin. ”Keep an eye on Spencer. I’ll make sure Erin isn’t harmed.” With a deep breath to gather courage, she walked up the stairs to face him.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bound to happen - Grecia    Bound to happen - Grecia  EmptyOns Okt 02, 2019 8:32 pm

"What is going -" Erin gasped when the werewolf moved towards her and pressed his claws against her neck. Feeling the sharp claws almost pierce through her skin. The stranger was having a close hold of her, and she had no idea how to get out of this grab. She could feel from the touch of his skin, how the acid had hurt his skin - but she wasn't going to waste her ability on healing that. His whisper in her ear made her bit her teeth. His words like cold blades pulling down her from her back. Then he forced her to go upstairs with him, not that she made it easy for him. Erin also knew, her fist against his claws was a match she couldn't win.

Grecia held her breath, watching the scene as she put the pieces together. Erin.. that name. It rang a bell, but she was to slow reacting to it. Then she put the last piece in the puzzle, it was her half sister. "Shit," Grecia mumbled to herself as the werewolf forced her upstairs. Grecia walked after the girl when she was ready to face the villain to safe the damsel in distress. She reached out and grabbed the wolf's wrist.
"Be careful. Okay - I have heard some rumors.. if you pray to for help from the angel Michael.. he might just come," not that it had ever worked for her in the past - but maybe for Erin it would. Grecia let go and walked over to Spencer.
"You look like a train ran over you," she chuckled and sat down next to him with a sad smile on her face. "You are going to be just fine. Everything is going to be just fine," she looked up and took a deep breath in.

Erin hissed trying to get out of his grip.
"You are sick in your freaking head, you hear that a lot?" She mumbled angrily. "Just let the fuck go of me," her fear disguised itself as anger building up. But truly, she didn't know who he was or what she had walked into. Her heart was beating so fast, she was unsure it ever would settle down again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bound to happen - Grecia    Bound to happen - Grecia  EmptyTors Okt 03, 2019 7:56 am

Nate didn’t care much about her words or the sting from whatever that bitch did. He could work through the pain, no problem. He didn’t expect the girl to make it easy on him. It would be boring if she did. He kept a steady hand as she tried to escape from his grip. ”Shut up,” he just said when she tried to annoy him. ”I thought I told you to shut up. Or do you want to lose your tongue? I will rip it out of your fucking head if you don’t keep you lips sealed shut.”

Kenna took a step towards the stairs, but stopped when her wrist was grabbed. ”Okay. Thank you. Take care of him,” she sent her a little smile before moving up the stairs.

Spencer had no focus, no way of noticing what happened around him. It wasn’t until Grecia came over to him, he had something to keep his focus. ”Ha,” he said weakly. ”Feels like two.” He lifted his head just a little. ”Kenna? Where… Where is she?” He couldn’t let Nate get his hands on her. She deserved better than that.

Kenna walked to Nate and Erin but kept her distance. She wasn’t going to cause him to hurt Erin. ”Okay, I’m here. Let her go.” Nate just smirked at her. ”Ain’t that easy,” he looked at the girl in his grip. ”Come get her. Take her from me.” He looked at her with a challenging look in his eyes. He wanted them to fight. ”Nate, please.” He let his claws pierce the skin on Erin’s arm, letting drops of blood rush down her arms. Kenna’s eyes glowed a golden color with a blue ring around the pupil. ”Still a beta I see. You replaced me already, that stings.” Kenna ran to him, forcing Erin out of his grip. She only could because he let her. ”Get out of here,” Kenna growled at Erin. She just needed her to be save. She allowed her claws to grow with a slight flinch from the pain, even if she was fairly used to it by now. She jumped on Nate, throwing him to the ground. He quickly managed to turn them around, so Kenna was now on the floor.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bound to happen - Grecia    Bound to happen - Grecia  EmptyTors Okt 03, 2019 11:51 am

Fear was clouding around her, and her pulse was way too high. Erin closed her eyes for a second when he threatened to rip out her tongue, she had a feeling he would. But he wanted Kenna. If there was anything she didn’t want to happen, it was just that. Erin, however, didn’t have any special abilities and her inner strength was far from close to kick in. Kenna walked in, and Erin opened her eyes. Her eyes were almost shaking with fear, like her entire body. It was a game and Nate were the master. Erin felt his claws piercing through her skin and Erin tensed her jaws as she held her breath. The pain wasn’t the biggest problem, pain was bound to her simply by being a Guardian. If she just could get a free grip and send a healing pulse through his neck, she could make him unconscious. But for now, he was in charge. Till Kenna rushed over at them, and Erin fell out of the grip and landed on the floor. Kenna growled at her to go, and Erin wasn’t the one standing looking at a fight she couldn’t help in. But she could help the man downstairs. So, she rushed downstairs.

Grecia was listening to his heartbeat, making sure it wasn’t way to weak. But she couldn’t tell what was going on with him. What had happened, that made him this sick.
“Upstairs, he took a hostage,” she explained and looked back up as she could smell the sweet blood. The werewolf was hurting her sister, and even though she didn’t have any relationship formed with the girl. She still cared. So, when Erin game running down the stairs and over to them, she looked over the wound. It wasn’t that big.
Erin took a deep breath in and looked at Grecia and narrowed her eyes for a little while. Now wasn’t the time to put puzzles together. Erin looked at the banshee and took his hand.  She frowned by the pain he was in. “Go up and help Kenna. I got this,” Erin said to Grecia and the hybrid got on her feet.  Erin smiled at Spencer.
“So, tell me, what is your favorite type of music?” She asked as she slowly started sending the healing sensations through him.  Erin muscles tensed as she took the pain and transferred it over to herself.

Grecia walked up the stairs but stopped. Then she turned invisible. The element of surprise was her card to play now. She continued her walk upstairs, to find the werewolf on top of Kenna. She moved over there, knowing they wouldn’t know. Grecia moved her fist in a fast pace, colliding it with his jaw. Grecia kicked him with a demonic force, making sure he would fly to the other end of the room by the kick. Then she turned visible.
“You are so tough, huh? Come on then,” she threw her arms to the side. “Bad news bro, she is just not that into you anymore. I can recommend you a good therapist. I’m sure my uncle would love to torture your sorry excuse of a soul in Hell.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bound to happen - Grecia    Bound to happen - Grecia  EmptyTors Okt 03, 2019 7:11 pm

Spencer tried to get up the moment Grecia said Kenna was upstairs with Nate. He had to help her. He body failed him. What the hell had Nate done to him? ”No… She can’t.” He looked at Grecia with a pleading look. He was desperate. He looked towards the stairs, afraid for Kenna when he saw it was somebody else. He looked at the girl, trying to smile but his muscles wouldn’t cooperate. ”German… Folk music.” He was obviously kidding, but in his state he was sure it wasn’t transcending.

Kenna was being pinned down by Nate. She wrestled to get out from his grip. She couldn’t. Not until he was pushed off her by an invisible force. She pushed herself to the nearest wall, breathing unsteadily.
Nate turned around to lay on his bag, coughing before laughing. His lips colored red from blood. ”We’ll see about that, won’t we? Or maybe he will do the exact opposite.” He got up, moving towards her. ”So you want a fight? Let’s fight.” Kenna was not having it, and jumped on his back. He tried slinging her off, moving towards the stairs. She held on as good she could, but the force was to much for her and she lost her grip of him, tumbling down the stairs, landing on the edge. ”No…” Nate exclaimed going to her. He might not show it well, but he did love her. He only did all of this to get her back. He sat down to feel for her pulse. It was still there.

Spencer looked at the stairs when he saw movement. He reached for Kenna as she landed at the end of the stairs. He tightened his jaw when his brother stood next to her. ”Leave her alone!” He was not going to let him hurt her anymore. Nate looked over at Spencer. ”You should worry about yourself. You’re dying.” He grabbed a small vial from his pocket, handing it to the girl. ”Get him to drink this and he’ll be okay.” He couldn’t kill his own brother or the woman he loved. He just wanted them both to be with him. For now, he could only have Kenna. He picked her unconscious body off from the floor and left the house with her swung over his shoulder.

//That is an out for Nate and Kenna. Hæhæhæhæ xD
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bound to happen - Grecia    Bound to happen - Grecia  EmptyTors Okt 03, 2019 7:54 pm

"So you are a jokester," she chuckled a little as she kept on healing him. She felt dizzy. Almost like someone had hit her with a rock in the head. "You are going to be fine, in a few minutes you should be cured from whatever he did to you," she explained and closed her eyes to focus. The voice from upstairs had her worried, and Erin regretted not calling her father before she even thought about entering Southside. He had always told her to stay away from this place.

"Oh yeah, you are right. Maybe you two could have a love affair instead, then you could leave Kenna out of this," she snorted looking at him with pure hatred. Before they even had a chance to fight. Kenna jumped on the back of the werewolf but she lost her grip and tumbled down the stairs. The werewolf rushed after her and so did Grecia. She looked over at Spencer in reflex when he shouted out loud for the werewolf to leave Kenna alone.

Erin took the viral she was given and exterminated it a little and frowned.
"It would be easier if you just let me heal her," she looked at Nate with anger in her eyes but she was worried about Kenna. Grecia looked out the door as the werewolf left with Kenna. She tensed her jaw. Thinking about running after them, she wasn't done with that werewolf. Erin, however, had almost healed the dying banshee. But if she kept on going, she could risk her own life. So she gave him the viral and got on her unsteady feet. She ran towards the door, but her feet almost unable to carry her.
"Erin," Grecia called after her as the her sister ran outside in the rain. "Erin stop," she ran up in front of Erin.
"Let go of me," she pushed Grecia away. "I don't even know who you are, and I'm not letting him take her," she moved passed the hybrid. But a few steps later she fell back, and Grecia grabbed her quickly.
"Bloody hell," she mumbled and walked back inside. "Fuck," she cursed and put Erin down on the floor.
"You go after and get Kenna.. I have to find my father and get Erin some help.. don't wait for me.. go," she said to Spencer knowing it was what he wanted to do.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bound to happen - Grecia    Bound to happen - Grecia  EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 10:58 am

Spencer nodded slightly. ”It’s a defense mechanism,” he explained. He tried to keep his head clear, but it wasn’t easy. ”Thanks,” he said closing his eyes.

Nate hadn’t gotten a chance to respond to Grecia before Kenna had attacked. Spencer looked towards the door when Nate left with Kenna. ”No…” He said. ”We can’t let him.” He looked at Erin when she spoke to Nate, who just left with no more words. He looked at vial, drinking it eagerly. He didn’t care if it was making him better or worse, if there was a chance he would get better, he would take it. He had to go help Kenna. It didn’t take long before he was feeling better and got on his feet. He was still looking like absolute hell, but at least he could stand now. He looked at Grecia, already making his way towards the door. Slowly and unsteady, but he was making process. ”Okay. I’ll find you later. I’m going to make him pay for this.” An anger arose in his eyes, which wasn’t very characterlike for him. He left the house but would keep the two girls in his thoughts. He wanted them to be okay and leaving them was maybe the wrong move. But he had to go after them.

//Spencer is out.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bound to happen - Grecia    Bound to happen - Grecia  EmptyFre Feb 07, 2020 9:41 am

//Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bound to happen - Grecia    Bound to happen - Grecia  Empty

Bound to happen - Grecia
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Homeward Bound