Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

...To change the things I can

Go down 
+3
Orion
Atarah
Victoria
7 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Rebekah
Mange titler
Rebekah

Humør : You are unexplored, unusual, and terrifyingly beautiful. And only a few will know how to love you without breaking you and making you dangerous.
Fag : Intet
Antal indlæg : 176

...To change the things I can - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 3 EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 6:43 pm

Malcolm simply didn't like taking other people's pain, it wasn't like it brought him any pleasure other than the fact that he felt a little bit useful. He looked up towards his father that told him to stop, he didn't want to stop, but he took his hand, making Malcolm stop using his abilities. To be frank he understood why to a level, back when they had gotten Willson back, Malcolm had taken so much of Willson's pain it had blacked him out for almost a week. So, he stopped, letting his father put Cassian to sleep. Willson licked his lips a little bit and held on to his now sleeping cousin, placing a small yet affective recovering spell he often used as a doctor to see quicker recovery at work. Malcolm looked at his own shaking hands, gripping onto them to hopefully make it stop, as he breathed out and looked back. Now Malcolm, hadn't hurt all the conversation between them all while he had been in the other room, but according to how Willson was looking at the scene, Malcolm knew he had to pay attention.

Rebekah looked at Calliope as she stepped in front of Anthony. The witch was aware of the movement from Kieran, the only person here in the room or had been in the room who actually seemed to pass some effort in making the ground beneath her shake. Well, there was a reason why she had chosen him back then, more so a reason why she hadn't tormented or disrupted him as much as she had others. Anthony was about to say something, but Rebekah shook her head, muting him with a simple spell. "Not now, I want to know what she possible has to say," the girl yelling for her to leave."You should know, sweet child. I do not respond well to orders. And seems like you got a mess to clean up kid.," she turned her head towards Anthony, "this blood is on your hands," she with a minor spell ripped the heart out of the girl, looking at it dripping with blood from her hand down on the floor. "Oh well, I never liked her either way," she breathed out before crushing the heart, and leaving the remains on the floor as she then snapped her finger, and away was the first witch. Anthony falling to the ground on his knees, starring at the blood and the crumbled pieces of the heart. He looked up towards the sleeping Cassian as well, still not able to speak due the spell.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Kieran

Kieran

Humør : Well you see, the explanation is perfectly simple and scientific. It was because shut up. Shut up is why
Antal indlæg : 56

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 3 EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 7:13 pm

Calliope had thought of many scenarios this little stunt of her would bring her. Pain, crusading pain. That had been one of them, she would be lying if she hadn’t thought about her being killed now that Anthony had cost her the kill of Cassian. Which she was ready for, as it would be better than Anthony experienced his mother letting the pain wash over him. Not giving him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe even kill him for what he had done. She would take the price. For him. Anything. But even though it had crossed her mind. She let out a soft whimper of pain as her heart was ripped out of her. She fell to her knees, like a doll whose strings had been cut. As the heart was crushed her body titled sideways blood pooling around her now lifeless body.

Kieran widen his eyes as he saw what Rebekah did, but after that she was gone. Kieran turned towards his son, and with gesture of his hands the spell of him not being able to talk had been lifted. Granted it was that easy because Rebekah wasn’t in the room anymore. He then stood up and walked over to Calliope looking down at her, then to his son. His whole reaction to looking at female human was enough for him to understand, that this would only make Anthony decent into further darkness now that she was gone. “I need you to not disturb me while I do this” Kieran said as he squatted down. He took in a deep breath and let him be powered by his second ability and drew on the astral powers there where in this universe. He took his fingers towards his lips and blew on it, it crackled with power and as he spread his fingers a small ornated circle was drawn between his fingers. He started whispering more words as it was as if time around the heart was reversed putting it back as it had been before Rebekah had crushed it with her magic. Now this wasn’t easy, and he could feel small droplets of sweat glide down his neck.

When it was healed, he could take the heart and place it back into the human’s chest. Another spell to heal the wound. He then looked around and found the astral form of Calliope. “This is going to hurt” she nodded as he then grabbed through the veil and pulled her out before he put her back into her body. As soon as her soul was back into the body, she started screaming in pain tears gliding down her cheeks. Kieran leaned up against the bar, heavily breathing from all the energy he had just used. He then looked over the bar and grabbed a glass and the whiskey bottle “Seems like I deserve a glass now” he mumbled and poured himself and drowned it in one setting. “Now my son’s” he looked towards Malcolm and Willson “Would you be so kind and get your cousin out of here, I would like to stay back and talk to my until now unknown son” he then gave them a nod that it was alright.
Orion
Mange titler
Orion

Antal indlæg : 34

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 3 EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 9:16 pm

Anthony could talk, but he had lost his words by now, just looking at Calliope's dead body there on the floor, unsure how he was even supposed to feel as the world crumbled around him. So confused, so lost, and he felt the weight of loneliness starting to spread in his chest. Till he hear the voice and moved his eyes to his actual father squatting down in front Calliope. Anthony knew magic, he had seen it so many times before as his mother had performed spells, as he had seen others perform spells, but the boy also respected it very much - but this seemed to be beyond just magic, it was something else. Anthony took a deeper breath in, and just observed. Willson and Malcolm observed for a second, knowing just very well what their father attempted to do, and did not speak a word. He needed his focus, and even Malcolm respected the silence powers like that took.

Willson wished he could provide his father with more energy to do what he felt was a need to do. But he also knew him and Malcolm would need to get Cassian out of here, and with Malcolm being already tired out from the healing, it relied on Willson's magic to get them most of the way. And the dark arts was not to mess with.

Anthony finally felt like he could breath the second that he heard Calliope's scream. Never had someone being in pain made him so at ease before. And he found himself crawl towards what before had been Calliope's lifeless body. He didn't even ask her what was needed or anything, he just held her close for a moment. "You stupid moron," he mumbled at her feeling the tears on edge of leaving his eyes but they didn't because crying was still for the weak.

Malcolm took a deeper breath in as he watched his father fall towards the bar to get a drink, making him narrow his eyes just a little. Funny how Malcolm could flip 180 degrees in the name of his family, but there was nothing he wouldn't do for them. But then there was this Anthony guy, and Malcolm needed more than just this little meeting to make up his mind, where Willson nodded towards their father, knowing he wanted to get to know his newfound son - he couldn't blame him, they shouldn't blame him. Besides, Cassian deserved a better bed to nap on than Willson's chest. "I'm going to take him to my place," Willson announced to his father, as he had a rather nice place in Aston city he had gotten when he moved here. Also it was safe, and he had his daughter there with her night nurse - so he wanted to go home as well. Malcolm nodded a bit before they spoke their spell together and vanished from the bar. Getting Cassian to a comfortable bed, so he could sleep it out.

"You should go upstairs and get some sleep," Anthony whispered to Calliope and took a deeper breath in. He knew he needed to face this next step alone, and he knew the two of them would talk about this later, right now. As the other two warlocks left, his newfound father wanted to talk. Not that Anthony saw it as a sign of any good, he wasn't really used to talking with a parent were a good thing, so he expected the worst either way.
Kieran

Kieran

Humør : Well you see, the explanation is perfectly simple and scientific. It was because shut up. Shut up is why

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 3 EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 9:34 pm

She was gasping after air as Anthony pulled her closer, telling her that she was a stupid moron. To be fair, she wasn’t really sure what had happened at this point, and but every breath she took was painful and pushed tears down her cheeks as the pain felt like it was trying to rip her apart.

Kieran looked towards his son’s and nodded as Willson told him where he would take him. “Remember to call his mate” he told them, as he poured himself another glass and saw them leave. Calliope slowly got up and looked at the blood she had been lying in. Upstairs and leave, now she was about to sleep, not before Anthony was next to her. But she would leave and go have a bath. Also, because she understood that something was happening here, she wasn’t fully aware of. At least not yet. “I’ll go upstairs” she said in a raspy voice, and then slowly got up and on unsteady feet she walked towards the stairs and got herself up to the first floor.

As Anthony turned towards Kieran he would meet a soft smile, and then a glass of whiskey pushed towards him. “You seem like you could use one yourself” he said before taking a sip of his own glass. A soft sigh left him as he let his fingers glide over his face. “So, Anthony” he said his name not really knowing where to start nor being. “I know it must sound hallow, but I am sorry that you have to grow up like that, had I known” he shook his head, what would have done? Probably torn the world apart until he had found his son. Especially given how many he had taken in and given them a family they needed. Ava, Ash – the list was long. “So,” he looked around in the serpents quarters “you decided to be the one looking for power through fear and violence” he looked towards his son once again “Is that what you want to be your legacy?
Orion
Mange titler
Orion

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 3 EmptyTors Nov 18, 2021 10:23 pm

Anthony got on his feet and watched Calliope walk upstairs, not even sure how it was possible, but his attention was turned towards Kieran, still suspicious towards what was going on. Looking towards the glas of whisky that was pushed towards him, waiting a few seconds before taking it up and took a mouthful of it. It was odd for him to have someone look at him with an actual tender smile spread on their lips, it reminded him however of back when him and Cassian had been good friends.... but I am sorry that you have to grow up like that, had I known Anthony took a deeper breath in. It was so many years ago by now, he rarely thought to much about his upbringing or how him and Calliope had been treated. All he had thought back when agreeing upon that experiment was that he had been thinking it would do enough. Anthony took a deeper breath in, "I think I'm playing that part rather well if I'm being honest," he replied before sitting down in one of the chairs. "There wouldn't have been a Southside if it wasn't for me," he clicked his tongue a little. "Well of course a few hundred years ago everything was a bit more clean here - but you know how it goes, things tend to get messy rather quickly when not cared enough for," he looked around the place, things blasted around due magic. Like he had always said; if you couldn't make people love you, you could make them fear you. "Will Cassian be fine?" He then finally looked over towards the older warlock - his father - for the answers to that question. Because that was the most troubled thought on his mind right now.
Kieran

Kieran

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 3 EmptyFre Nov 19, 2021 12:35 pm

That is the truth for many things” Kieran agreed with Anthony as he said that things would get messy, if they weren’t cared enough for. Now there were different way to care for things. And it seemed that Anthony had decided to do it as people had done to him. Hardship, and without much mercy. If any mercy.

Kieran looked towards his son, which still was a very odd concept to him. As he had always pride himself in only getting six children even given his very old age. He had been there for those that he wanted to have, and then he had stopped when he didn’t feel like there was more love to give. Not that it meant that he stopped loving his children. But there was also the fact that he by now had buried two out of the six. That was something that never really left you. “Yes, he will, you saved him” Kieran told quite honestly “is there anything you would like to know, other than if Cassian is going to be alright?” he asked keeping his gaze towards Anthony.
Orion
Mange titler
Orion

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 3 EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 7:11 am

There was something in the words of you saved him, that managed to make Anthony's cold and hardened heart drop with relief. The people that Anthony truly and wholeheartedly had cared about in his life was short handed, and he could count the people he had trusted on one hand, but so could he also with the ones who had left him. Then there were of course Calliope, no matter what she never moved from his side and he did love her for that, but he also wasn't sure if he was capable of love - one thing he had set for himself a long time ago was, it wasn't meant for him. Now Anthony was still rather puzzled from what had just went on, it wasn't how he had expected his night to go, not with him feeling so lightheaded, drained and confused. He knew he needed to feed at some point to make up for the energy lost today. Anthony took a deeper breath in and looked towards Kieran. Was there anything he wanted to know? It wasn't really the question now was it, at least in Anthony's head, he did not even know where to begin asking. He had never heard anything, this was as much news to him as to Kieran, and Anthony had long time ago accepted that he had learned that his father did not want anything to do with a human like him - of course he did not know his mother had taken his magical elements of being a warlock from him, how could he know? "Honestly, I don't even know what to think," he confessed looking away and out in the messy room they were standing in.

You could never be shocked if the Rebekah Sinclair at some point had twisted the truth right in your face, but it didn't mean you saw it coming till it hit you. It was what she did, bend the order of things to get just what she wanted and she never told you directly what her main goal were. He had learned that year, there was nothing that was good enough to feed her soul, and yet despite it, he had kept trying. "She never told me about you. Said my father wanted nothing to do with me, wanted nothing to do with humans - but I guess its just how she is a master in the figure of speech," and children desperate for love, would believe just anything his mother said, if it meant she wouldn't turn him away as well.
Kieran

Kieran

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 3 EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 7:24 pm

Kieran couldn’t hold back a small huff as Anthony confessed that he didn’t know what to think. Probably didn’t knew how to start a conversation either. And who could blame him? Not Kieran at least, especially not when he continued and explained just what Rebekah had said about his father. Wanted nothing to do with humans, that was rich coming from the woman that would release a giant plague, hoping it would eradicate all humankind, not thinking about the fact that if they weren’t here, she would have to start sacrificing from people that would have an easier time fighting back. But being so sure in one’s power, would eventually one day lead to a downfall. That was the consequences over and over.

Well, I don’t have anything against humans, I’m a doctor, in every medical form as I trained in all of them, used to teach in New York as well, actually find humans rather curious if I have to be completely honest” he explained looking towards Anthony “Now, I’m not going to try to turn you against Rebekah, but I would like you to think about, that you aren’t born human and the reason you are one, might lie in why Rebekah got you in the first place” he looked at Anthony with a seemingly stoic face. But to be honest, Kieran just didn’t really knew how to take the news that he had gotten just half an hour ago.

Sidst rettet af Kieran Tirs Nov 23, 2021 8:32 am, rettet 1 gang
Orion
Mange titler
Orion

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 3 EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 6:48 am

Well, of course it wasn't till now that Anthony had begun to question the reasons behind why he was human. If his mother was the first witch and his actual father such a powerful warlock as he could sense, how comet hat Anthony had turned human. It didn't take long for him to pull the pieces together on what had been going on, she had taken his magic from him - his mother. He looked up, returned from his thoughts my Kieran's mention on not having anything against humans, well everyone knew Rebekah Sinclair hated humans with every fiber in her body. One of the reason she had had the barrier around Moonlight Falls years back to prevent humans for remembering what happened to when when they finally escaped her Kingdom. One reason he hadn't stepped into Moonlight Falls before was for that reason, not wanting her to get away with her doings, after all he had learned from the best. A small huff left Anthony as Kieran spoke of not turning him against Rebekah - many had tried that, trying to get him to believe that it wasn't worth it. That it was like trying to wear a broken crown. "Power," he breathed out.

It was what had roamed his mind since he had found out, how he was human. How she had managed to suck the magic right out of him. Then again, he had seen his mother rip covens from their magic, seen countless of sacrifices, a part of him believed it was to his luck she kept him alive. But perhaps it was only because of those angels, because of the angels that he was still here, because now he showed promise of becoming something she hadn't seen before. "It is possible," he made a little grimace trying to figure out how he wanted to feel about this entire situation. "I don't recon she planned for me to stick around for this long," he downed his whisky and placed the glass back on the counter. "Even back then the angels tried to convert humans into their personal armies again the dark arts - well we were ten children and only Calliope and I made it out, you can guess how it went." Anthony picked up a new bottle and opened pouring up in his glass. "At least it provided me with a sense of purpose."
Kieran

Kieran

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 3 EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 8:46 am

Kieran couldn’t help but widened his eyes as Anthony talked about an experiment that he knew very well. It had been an abomination in so many ways because what had come out of it was human vampires. It was like history demanded it to be repeated. Now Kieran had also been opposed to creating the pureblood vampires back in the day, especially when he had heard that they had just been made to be guard dogs. Knowing very well that if you didn’t nurture, then even the least likely animals to become feral would. A normal dog would be sweet but kicked enough times it would start biting back. Then doing it to these creatures, now giving the name vampires, had just seemed the perfect recipe for disaster. And to do it all over again, angels being cocky enough to think it wouldn’t happen to them.

But it would explain why he could feel their aura much stronger than any human beings. “And it gave you a person by your side, that will do anything for you” he then added looking towards the stairs and then back towards his son. “Maybe we should find another day to talk, and you should go be with her” Kieran said with a smile, he placed a hand on Anthony’s shoulder before taking it back again. He was also very drained after had to use so much of his powers to give Calliope her life and body back. He made a small flicker with his hands and an amulet appeared in his hands. He handed it to Anthony “If you ever need me, open the locket and call my name, and I’ll see to that someone, or I come to help out” he gave Anthony a smile and stood up after drowning the rest of his drink. He was about to walk out before he turned towards Anthony. “There is no such thing as evil and good, and if we are honest, there is no right and wrong. It all comes down to how we treat the people around us, and how we would like to be perceived by others – and if this is how you want to lead your life, then I’m very proud of you, to have found a purpose in your life, and I’m not here to judge whether it should be another purpose” a tired smile formed on his lips before he walked out and ripped a paper. His body teleporting away.  
Orion
Mange titler
Orion

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 3 EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 10:56 am

It was true. Anthony knew Calliope was blindly loyal to him, she had always been by his side, that was more than anyone else in his life could say. But he didn't make a comment towards it, because honestly he had nothing to say and he didn't even know where he should begin if it was the case. However, the suggestion was rather good and made Anthony nod a bit, he should be by her side, he should think and process what had happened today. Make a plan for what to do tomorrow because, just because they got some news and come plans changed, his entire thought and plot to make sure Southside was great again, it was not gone. It was not dead. He still had his visions. Anthony took a deeper breath in and looked towards Kieran when he placed a hand on his shoulder, let his eyes wonder to the amulet that appeared in his hands. Anthony narrowed his eyes just by an inch while the older warlock spoke as Anthony looked at the amulet and listened. He didn't know if he would use it or if he should, Anthony was so used to handle things on his own and his way - needing help or someone sounded so weird in his ears. Then he watched as Kieran turned to the door about to take his leave, and once again Anthony held his breath. ...and if this is how you want to lead your life, then I’m very proud of you, Anthony blinked a little, clearly surprised by the choice of words. Also because it wasn't like his mother had ever used them in the three-thoundsand years he had lived. But even though his eyes spoke louder than words, he still made a small nod, just before he was his father teleport away. Breathing out heavily before he down the remains of his drink.

Anthony walked over to close everything up, before he then headed upstairs to make sure Calliope was alright, before then going to sleep by her side. There was a lot to talk about the next days.
__
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: ...To change the things I can   ...To change the things I can - Page 3 Empty

...To change the things I can
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» It will never change
» Sometimes change is for the better
» This night will change everything
» People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can.
» One mistake can change an entire life

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: The Serpents-
Gå til: