Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

We were following our hearts

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

We were following our hearts Empty
IndlægEmne: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 3:46 pm

LOCATION the marked in Aston
DATE 12th of October 2021
TIME 17.00
ATTIRE Link
TOPIC FOR @Henry

Things had been a little bit in edge but overall, she was breathing - no it was better than that. She had met her sisters, learned Juniper was her actual biological mother - which was insane. Mariella had been so busy figuring out how to deal with all of this. Her family had been her main priority at this moment, especially after Quentin's death and her father being back in town, still having yet to show his face. Mariella had made a choice to walk towards the marked after work, looking at some of the autumn collections. Maybe something she could bring with her home to her room or to the living room - you never knew what to find here. All kinds of good stuff. Mariella was rather busy looking at some things, having music in her earphones to not get overly consumed by the emotions of other people, because then she could at least focus on the tunes. Perhaps that was the main reason why she didn't realize he was close, till she looked to the side, seeing him. Her heart skipped a few beats ahead. It was over a month ago since she had seen him. Since he had broken her heart. Mariella took a deeper breath in, crazy how much that had happened over that short period of time. She pulled one of her headphones out, rethinking the choice of pulling the other out but she did, while not taking her eyes off him. Maybe it was just the way that he looked at her, she couldn't anything but let herself at least hear him out.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Henry

Henry

Antal indlæg : 109

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 4:17 pm

Henry was still trying to process how well it was going for Danica and Diego. Yes, they had many troubles, but everything just seemed to be going smoothly. Henry just didn’t trust the process yet and had decided to kick open his savings to find a place to live which wasn’t just his car. So, having a small new apartment also meant that he needed things to personalize it, so it didn’t just contain a bed and a kitchen. This was the reason why he was to be found at the marked today. He was searching for something that could make him feel more at home. He was currently standing by a booth and looking at warm homemade blankets.

He then felt the pull. His wolf acting out like never before. Without even looking, he knew what was going on. He rubbed his eyebrows a little. He had to see her. In his mind, he counted to three and looked up. There she was, in all of her wonderful glory. Looking like a ray of sun. He felt like the time stopped and he noticed how she looked up at him. Shit. How was he going to tell her all of these things? She even took out her headphones. He took that as an invitation for a conversation. He approached the small distance there was between them. It was almost killing him that he had ended things like he had. “Can we talk?” he exhaled wanting them to go somewhere else where it wasn’t as bustling as right in the center of the marked.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 4:34 pm

He approached her, making her take a deeper breath holding it. Mariella didn't take her eyes off him, not sure how to react to the fact that he was right in front of her. She finally breathed out, when he asked if they could talk. Talk. It sounded like a good idea, how things had ended last time hadn't been suitable for neither of them. She was just grateful for things not having escalated further, but she was still thankful that her brothers had shown up when they did. Mariella breathed out again, and gave him a small nod. "Yeah," she licked her lips a little bit, taking a few seconds before taking her eyes of him trying to figure out where would be a good spot, she couldn't really take him with her home without having a hearing - by at least someone in the house. There was a  chance of just going to the park, but she actually just wanted to sit down with him and talk. "Any suggestions for a less crowed place?" Mariella dared asking running a hand through the firey red hair, as she exhaled.

Mariella was a firm believer in second chances, and it was yet to figure out whether or not it was the right call. But for now, things were left unsaid, and she hated loose ends. The fairy took another and deeper breath in. "There is the park, if its not crowed with kids playing in the leaves - " she narrowed her eyes a little bit trying to come up with suggestions.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 4:59 pm

She accepted that he wanted to talk, so hopefully there was hope for them not going to grieve too much and get things in order. He let his eyes look around shortly as she asked for a less crowded place. He wanted. His ears were trying to tune in on where things seemed to be less noisy. “I think that,-” he stopped himself and put a couple of fingers by his chin thinking. He looked back at her as she mentioned the park, “I think that’s a good idea,” he agreed, knowing there was a chance that he yet hadn’t heard the children that might be in the park. He wished so deeply just to take her hand and pull her away from the area; to allow her to simply focus on him and his emotions. He scratched his neck a bit. “You can put your headphones in on the way,” he suggested with an understanding smile.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 5:13 pm

She took a deeper breath in as he agreed that it sounded like a good idea, the park, it wasn't her first choice but it was perhaps the best choice. Mariella pressed her brows a little bit together before she shook her head a little bit, "nah, it's alright," she assured him with a smaller smile before starting making way towards the park, but she stopped half way as she saw one of these cute stands where they sold hot chocolate and roasted almonds, autumn was really something in this area of the world. "One second," she lifted a finger in the air before bouncing towards the little place, buying two hot chocolates and a small bag of roasted almonds. She paid for them and placed the almonds in her jacked pocket before grabbing the chocolates, turning towards Henry again handing him one of them. "Can't have you starting to freeze to death," she excused her behavior on why she had bought him hot chocolate - she didn't even know if he liked hot chocolate. Mariella looked at him for a moment before she started to walk towards the park, it wasn't a long walk, reaching a narrow alley, it was so quite around here, even though you could still hear the people chatting from the crowd back at the marked. She took a deeper breath in, just wanting to take a deeper breath in and stop for a moment to actually take advantage of the silence. Her eyes found their way to his, folding her lips a little not saying much.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 6:18 pm

She didn’t want to wear her headphones, which of course was all alright. She didn’t need to; it was just to let her know that he wouldn’t be bothered by it. He did know after all that crowds could overwhelming. With her almost by his side, the approached the park, but on their way, she suddenly stopped and bounced away, making him look after her, trying to determine whether or not she wished for him to follow or not. He couldn’t help but pull a smile as she started buying something from a booth. He honestly thought she only bought for herself, but as she turned back towards him he noticed how she had an extra cup. It confused him a little, because it almost told him that everything was forgiven, but he knew way better than to believe that. He had been stepping on her feelings and he had to apologize, even though she might not forgive him for what he had done. He didn’t even dare to believe that it was a cup for him, because it could just be her who wanted a lot of hot chocolate. His smile grew wider as she presented the cup to him, “Thank you,” he said grabbing the hot chocolate, smelling it for a moment determining what it was. He loved hot chocolate. She started to walk towards he park and he followed her without a single hesitation.

They got into a narrow alley and he could almost feel how the presence of people were so much less. As she took a deeper breath in he slowed down, and they ended up stopping in the alley. He looked at this hot chocolate for a moment before he looked towards her. “You don’t have to forgive me,” he started out and looked up at her, “But I’m incredibly sorry about how things turned out,” both his hands were folded around the cup. “I lied,” he added.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 6:40 pm

Mariella licked her lips. She knew she didn't have to forgive him, but Ella also wanted to be able to listen. It had been good that she hadn't seen him since, it had put her mind into perspective of the situation but also giving her space to figure out how she felt about everything. He confessed that he was incredibly sorry about what had went down that day, she knew he did. She knew he felt sorry, she could feel it in her core. Which was also one of the main reasons why she was standing here, why she was willing to speak to him and offer him some hot chocolate. I lied, she licked her lips a little, not looking surprised. "I know," she folded her lips a little bit together before taking a deeper breath in. "The necklace stopped working after that new moon, so that day was extra spicy. - I don't know I'm going to forgive what happened, maybe I am at some point. Because a part of me also understands where you come from," Mariella took a deeper breath in looking down for a second at the cup in her hand, before lifting her eyes up towards him again. "But why did you lie? I've been telling myself that it was to protect my feelings in the long run, because at some point it is what could happen -" she dragged a deeper breath in looking at him. She had blamed herself for being stupid first, for the fact that she should have known better, but her brothers had got her on other thoughts. She had got herself onto other thoughts, because she had the powers to understand people, she would be a fool not using them.

The fairy tilted her head a little bit to the side, as she waited for a response that would either calm her mind or mess things even more up. She wondered if he had met up with his Lexie - or what ever her full name was again. If they actually had taken that final step, or if they hadn't. If he actually had kept away from her. Mariella lifted up her cup taking a sip of the very hot chocolate, but if a fire fairy couldn't think warm drinks, what was the point?
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 9:33 pm

She knew already and for a moment he wondered how she knew, but she explained that the necklace hadn’t worked after the new moon. What a waste it only had lasted a couple of days. He would’ve loved that it had lasted just a little longer. He nodded a bit as she explained that she wasn’t sure if she was going to forgive what had happened, and he really understood that. What he had said and done had been awful and she didn’t deserve that kind of treatment at all.
She wished for the reasons to why he had acted the way he had, and she almost replied it with her own guess. His tongue clicked as he opened his mouth to reply. “You’re right,” he exhaled, “I wanted to protect your feelings in the long run,” he tried to explain, “We both fell so quickly that I was afraid of how bad things would turn out if I let things continue for much longer, but,” he took a bigger breath in, “I haven’t seen her and I don’t wish to,” he said and pulled on a sad smile. He just wanted to see Mariella.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 9:52 pm

He confessed that her theory was right, and she nodded a bit. It was true, they had been quick to fall in love, how could you not? One thing was powers like her made it almost impossible not to fall hard once you realized you were in love. And she had just wanted to be in that, being in love, being with him - without the bloody mess that had been created on the way. Mariella understood, and down the line she hated that she was so understanding. It would be much easier for both of them, or maybe easy wasn't the right word. Because none of this were easy. I haven’t seen her and I don’t wish to. That sentence echoed in her head for a moment, it was after all a long time since they had seen each other - till it all had went down. Mariella took a deeper breath in, licking her lips a little. She wasn't sure what to do with that statement, but she also knew how he felt, it was something he couldn't hide from her, she knew he spoke the truth, making her heart speed up. "Where does that leave us?" She asked even though the voice mostly should have been her inside voice. But she wondered. Was there even a chance, if she let him back in - would he hurt her again? Would it be foolish of her to even attempt. So many questions started to built up in her head, what if she fell? but what if she flew?
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptySøn Okt 10, 2021 8:05 am

Just like he couldn’t hide her feelings, she couldn’t hide her heartbeat. It sped up. The only thing was that he didn’t know for sure if it was a good or bad thing. He took a bigger breath in by her question. He wanted to tell her that he just wanted to go back to how things were, but he wasn’t sure that she even wished for them to see each other. So, to him it felt like it was best to start over and see where things led them. She would know that he still had feelings for her, that his wolf still ached to be with her. But he had learned that nothing deserved to be rushed. He wouldn’t want to rush back into what they had been, because there was a chance that they couldn’t fit with each other anymore, that the time apart had changed them. “It leaves me wanting to start over – completely over,” he told her. The most important thing for him was to have her back in his life, but everything deeper than that would make him so much happier. The way he phrased it also opened up for her to take the steering wheel. His words shouldn’t be her actions and where this left her was up to her.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptySøn Okt 10, 2021 8:30 am

Mariella breathed out, a long deserving exhale before she folded her lips a little bit, licking them able to taste the chocolate from a few leftover drops on her lips. Starting over. The question was if they could start over, being two strangers that just bombed into each other at the marked and talked over hot chocolate, not the two love fools who had met in the park, who had gone dancing and embraced where life took them - the same fools who had ached to fight despite the world being against them. A part of her praying that they could figure this out. Even if he hadn't meet up with the girl his witch side was connected to again, what would happen if they saw each other again? Mariella wasn't blind to the side of him that ached and had been waiting for her, it was hard to actually not give into that emotion, because it was strong.

The fire fairy took a step back, letting her back meet with the alley wall behind her, keeping her eyes on him. Mariella didn't know what starting over would mean, it wasn't really like she had a lot of experiences in relationships. But she knew what it was like to love someone, even if she never had told him that. It was first after she had moved through the heart ache and looking for the pieces of her that she had realized it. "I don't think we can start over - because," she folded her lips a little bit, frowning slightly before releasing her lips. "I think we... I think that it's impossible to forget what happened, but I also know that I miss you - that I have missed talking to you," she breathed slowly out still not taking her eyes of him. He was the first person she truly had been in love with, where it had felt like she wasn't controlled or ruled by the emotions of the other person, which was also the main reason why it had hurt so much.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptySøn Okt 10, 2021 9:03 am

He watched how she leaned back, and he had a feeling that his suggestion wasn’t received the way he had hoped. And he was right about that. She didn’t believe that they could start over because they had the past they had. He took a deeper breath in. She had missed him. It made a sad smile appear on his lips. He ached to pull her closer and tell her there would be no reason to miss him, because he would forever be available to her, whatever she needed. “I’ve missed you too,” so much. Nothing had felt the same when they had split up. Shortly he looked at his feet before he placed himself next to her, leaning up against the wall. “We-” he wished to tell her they could take it slow, but even that seemed to be difficult. “Can I invite you for dinner then?” He allowed himself to ask
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptySøn Okt 10, 2021 9:31 am

It wasn't the answer he was looking for, but she also didn't want to play a part that wasn't real. He had broken her heart, he had lied to her and if she wasn't such a big person, perhaps she would just have left him alone here in the alley and walked away. But she couldn't walk away, she didn't want to let go. Him saying he had missed her too almost took her breath away. Mariella followed him as he placed himself next to her, turning her head up towards him. It was hard figuring this out, why was it so hard? Mariella took a deeper breath in, folding both hands around the cup with the hot chocolate, looking at it while the silence felt up the alley. Or it wasn't silent, his emotions were quite loud even if she didn't try to lock herself up on them. Her head turned to the side when he invited her for dinner. "Like night out dinner, or did you finally decide on staying in town and not just your car or hotel room?" She asked curiously leaning her head a little against the wall as her body turned towards him. "But yeah, you can," she replied to his actual question folding her lips a little together still not taking her eyes off his.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptySøn Okt 10, 2021 10:24 am

Being in a situation like this was difficult because none of them knew what the right thing was to do. Maybe they just had to talk things through and leave it at that and only greet each other when passing. But it was also possible… Or Henry hoped that it was possible that they could tend and aid the wounds he had created in their relationship and build up something which was even stronger. Though he knew Danica had both her wolf and her witch part pointing at Diego and he knew what a hell of a ride it had been for them, he wanted what Danica had. He wished for his mark to change, but he didn’t wish for Lexie to die. He wished that someone could help him with that and not just Lexie who could unbind the bond.

He pulled a glad smile as she asked if he was inviting her out or had chosen to settle. His smile should be illegal to make, but something about Mariella just made his smile a bit more loving. He turned so his shoulder rested against the wall instead of his back. She told him yes, he could invite her for dinner. He had to fight the urge to touch her. He looked down at the hot chocolate in his hands. “I’ve settled and bought an apartment,” he said calmly. “My sister is staying, and so am I,” he explained. He wasn’t going to move all of a sudden anymore like before. He remembered so clearly that he had explained to her that he went where his sister went.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptySøn Okt 10, 2021 10:52 am

His smile, that goddamned smile that made warmth spread out her body, making her unable to actually not smile right back at him. He had settled, which meant that things were going well with his sister she took. "An apartment," she licked her lips a little bit followed by a tender chuckle. His sister was staying, she knew he only had been in town because of his sister. But she hadn't really followed up on his sister's story  - despite her hanging around down the street with Irina's friend Diego. He was staying, that was still floating around her mind. Settled, that was a word she heard quite often regarding her family being here in town. Having settled, she liked that word. "So, what are we having for dinner?" She asked looking into his eyes, taking a deeper breath in, "do we need to do some light grocery shopping or?" Mariella didn't know how much food he stored in his fridge, but werewolves ate a lot - even hybrids - she lived with one werewolf and part time with a wolf hybrid - she knew how much they could eat - so changes were that the fridge were full, but she also didn't mind going to grab a few things, she enjoyed grocery shopping after all.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptySøn Okt 10, 2021 3:36 pm

He nodded as she repeated what he lived in now, “Yeah, an apartment,” he replied. He loved how things seemed to be warming up, even though he wasn’t sure if it was pure or something they accidentally pulled up from the past – even though that was pure too. It was confusing.
What could he offer for dinner? Best question today. He ate a lot, and he had a lot of meat in the fridge but they might need some groceries. “Uh-” he said clearly not sure if there was something specific on the menu. Her eyes were all consuming, and for a brief moment he got lost in them. He closed his eyes an collected himself. “Yeah, light grocery shopping sounds good,” he said. “We can make some salmon with some pan-fried vegetables?” he suggested and started to invite her to continue towards a grocery shop so they could get going. “I got quite the supply of different meats at home,” he explained pulling a glad smile.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptySøn Okt 10, 2021 4:36 pm

Mariella took a deeper breath in and watched how he closed his eyes for a moment. Agreeing to a light grocery shop, made her nod and exhale. "Salmon sounds great," she nodded licking her lips a little bit, she could already feel her stomach begging for food. It was an easy dish to make, some salmon and some good veggies, and luckily she had picked up a few good skills from Daisy's kitchen. Mariella followed him towards the store, giving him a nod to the fact that he had the fish, so all they needed were some veggies, some bread - some dessert, maybe some wine - not because she wanted to get drunk, but white wine was excellent with fish, okay she had talked wine too much with Elenora. "So, what kind of veggies would you like? Aspergers are good with fish," she turned towards Henry. "And should we get dessert? I think we should get dessert." Mariella nodded, feeling her energy levels reach their normal sense of joy. There was a good amount of people in the shops this afternoon, people in rush hour because they had families to hurry home too. Mariella took out her phone, texting her brother that she would be having dinner with a friend tonight, so they didn't have to cook for her. Also, so he knew why she wasn't coming home. The last thing her and Henry needed was the Blanchard brothers knocking on the door again - well as long as things went smoothly here and there was no trouble, they didn't have to. Mariella focused on Henry while looking around, trying not letting the crowd get to her even if it was impossible not to pick up on a few things.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptySøn Okt 10, 2021 6:21 pm

He hummed a little thoughtfully as she asked what kind of vegetables he wanted with his fish.  “Asparagus sounds good. I usually add a little bit of everything,” he confessed, “Carrots, kale, green beans and such,” he elaborated and looked towards her as she added another question. His smile grew as she asked if they should get some dessert, “We should get dessert too,” he agreed smiling warmly. Sadly, he already felt like he was getting back into ‘old habits’ with her, but maybe it was just because it came so natural to her to be so lively, “What would you like for dessert? Ice cream? Pancakes?” he handed out a couple of possibilities, but it wasn’t sure that she had any of them on her mind, or maybe she wanted pancakes with ice cream now.
As they got closer to the shops, he noticed how it seemed like people were about to shop for their families. Was it already rush hour? This was going to be great. He made sure to stay close to her as they picked up a little bit of everything for their dinner. He looked over at her quite often just in case his senses hadn’t picked up on her reactions to the people who were shopping. “Please tell me if you want some air, alright?” he said looking caringly at her.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptyMan Okt 11, 2021 4:19 am

She nodded a bit, "sounds good." Mariella wasn't really a picky eater, and she ate pretty much what she was served. She chuckled a little as he agreed that they should get dessert too, it was like falling back into how things had used to be, which was scary in some ways - and yet, she was fully aware that she should step carefully, but it just wasn't in her nature to trade carefully regarding things she felt. Mariella was naturally upbeat, which was even a good or bad thing, time would tell, it made it a lot easier to dealing with the whole thing right now at least. "Actually, I was thinking about making an apple pie, but you can serve that with some ice cream - it's fairly easy to make," she clicked her tongue eying some apples while packing of veggies he had mentioned earlier. "Or maybe it is too much -" she tried to trade what was overstepping and what was alright. She didn't mind making the dessert now that he was making the dinner either way.

Mariella looked up at him as he mentioned that she should tell him if it got overwhelming, she nodded a bit. "I will," she nodded a bit. She had a lot of tools to contain her abilities, and being exposed the amount she was on daily basis - other than being emotionally drained by the time she went to sleep usually, she could deal okay with it. As long as she didn't make a choice to try trick her abilities again by repressing them.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptyMan Okt 11, 2021 6:41 am

Henry’s eyes sought towards Mariella as she mentioned apple pie. He tried to follow her gaze and ended up at some apples. Or maybe it’s too much-. A smile spread on Henry’s lips. “I don’t think it’s too much,” he said eyed the apples. “I haven’t made homemade apple pie before,” he elaborated. It might sound crazy with the age he had, but he had always just been buying from someone who knew what they were doing. He thought that making the dough could be quite a task in itself, “If you want to help making it, we can have apple pie for dessert,” he said. Once again, he had to contain himself to not overstep, because he really felt like removing a strand of hair which had found it’s way forward.

He gave her a soft smile as she agreed that she would tell him if she needed some air. After all, he didn’t know personally how her abilities worked, and therefore he might not be thinking about it too much, even though, today it almost seemed like he was thinking more about it than he usually had. Odd, but maybe it was because her brothers had told him he at least could’ve brought her away from the streets. Shitty necklace.

“Hey,” he said to make her look at him for a second. He wanted to tell her to correct it, but before he could even express it, it was like his body took over and he took a step closer. His hand moved up towards her face and gently swept her hair away from her face. He had completely forgotten how soft her hair was and suddenly missed playing around with it like he had done before everything had gone south. He had teased her and put a lock of hair between her lips and her nose to make it look like a moustache, combed his hands through it and even tried to braid it occasionally. He didn't notice that his hand hadn't moved even though he had removed her hair, and the passion in hi, only felt like it was growing.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptyMan Okt 11, 2021 7:29 am

Mariella nodded softly as he said he didn't think it was too much. One thing she was suprime at in the kitchen was making a killer apple pie and bad coffee - not the ideal combination, at least she had gotten better at the coffee part, or not according to Nigel. "Then let's make it," she confirmed and breathed out. It was after all also a perfect dessert to make for autumn, with some cinnemon to get in that festive October mood. Mariella gladly moved over to the apples starting to pick the ones that would be most suitable for the recipe. She took a deeper breath in looking over at a few people who had somewhat intense emotions beaming out of them, but shook her head trying not to project too much into them. It was like many understood her powers, most people had some sort of idea what she could do. It had taken years for her family to understand just half the aspects of her empathy.

Hey, Mariella lifted her head up, and looked towards him. She pressed her brows a bit together in wondering what he wanted to say as he walked closer to her. Mariella found herself forgetting to breath the second his hand moved towards her face, tracing the hair away from her face and her stomach started to flutter. She finally breathed out slowly, still having her eyes locked with his. His emotions, his passion hit her hard and she tried to hit the breaks. Lost in his eyes, how could she not get lost in those eyes? Her heart once again skipped a few beats, as she found herself leaning closer, needing to be close to him, but she stopped herself. It was not the time nor the place. She looked a little to the side, before looking into his eyes again. "We should - find the last things we need," she spoke a little lower, catching her breath after losing it once again by looking into his eyes.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptyTirs Okt 12, 2021 12:23 am

He hyped her up with a glad smile, when she seemed determined that she wanted to make the pie with him. It was going to be special to make it with her. He was happy that his inexperience in making apple pie hadn’t scared her away from making it with him.

He picked up on everything. The way she breathed, looked at him and how her heart acted towards what he did. It didn’t lessen how he felt about it. And she even leaned closer to him, and he was just about to give in to the feeling when she stopped and looked away shortly. “Yeah, I- Yeah,” he agreed and finally let his arm remove itself from her hair. “You wanted some wine for the fish, right?” he wondered, trying to change the topic just for a moment. He was left wondering if she actually had wanted to or if the public affection had been a bit too much now that they had had such a rough ending last time. After all, he hadn’t even noticed how far he had gone.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptyTirs Okt 12, 2021 6:22 am

They were trading onto dangerous waters, and even still slightly out of breath as he removed his hand from her hair. Her emotions, his emotions were just so empowering and it was hard to resist, even just keeping her eyes on him after. Henry tried to change the subject just as caught up in everything as her. "Yeah," she nodded a bit and took a deeper breath in. "My sister in-law has been teaching me all about how to select the perfect wine for any occasion," she chuckled a bit by a memory of Elenora saying just that. It wasn't like she drank a lot of alcohol, but she liked a drink occasionally. Walking towards the wine aisle in the store, running a hand through her hair, before looking around. She gently tabbed with her index finger on her lips while she considered which wine would be good. She picked out one looking at it, reading the label before returning it, not because there was anything wrong with it, she just liked looking at the different bottles with her hands. "Okay, maybe she tried to teach me, but I zoned out - however, I reckon -" she picked out a bottle she had least had seen home in Elenora and Archie's fridge, "this one is a good choice." Mariella turned towards Henry presenting the bottle. "What do you think?"
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptyTirs Okt 12, 2021 3:08 pm

Henry raised his eyebrows impressed as Mariella explained how her sister-in-law had taught her a lot about wine. “Really, well I believe in you then,” he said smiling lovingly at her and followed her towards the alcohol aisle. He wondered what went through her head as she passed the bottles, one by one. Henry couldn’t contain a laugh as Mariella confessed that she had zoned out in the lecture, but still, she managed to find a bottle which she believed would be good for their dinner. He leaned a little down to read the name on the bottle reading it out loud. “Sounds fancy,” he said and straightened back up, “Add it to the basket,” he said and pulled their basket forwards so she could put it in there. “I don’t recon that we’re missing anything,” he studied the content of their basket, “Do you?” he asked and looked up at her. Maybe she believed that they were missing something more.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 10:57 pm

Was there anything missing in the basket? Anything they needed, Mariella took a deeper breath in, she didn't think so. They had everything they needed to her knowledge at least, "I think we have all we need," she replied looking from the basket back into his eyes with a warmer smile.

After coming to that conclusion that they were finished with their quest to get supplies for the evening, they returned towards the apartment he had gotten. Mariella had to admit she was curious to see how he had chosen to live, and where around town. Coming towards the apartment and having him lock them in with the groceries, she helped him unpack the bags on the counter, so they could get started on the cooking and prepping for the dessert. Mariella looked around to see if he had any type of radio, to at least blast a little music otherwise using her phone for some good tunes. It was funny and a bit frightening how comfortable she felt, but she also knew if any trouble should arise or she would have seconds thoughts, Archie and Elenora's apartment wasn't that far away, and if that failed she also knew Nigel would be there in a heartbeat - not that she assumed there would be need for an emergency call, she just felt grateful that she had people in her life that cared that much. Mariella placed her palms on the kitchen counter, bouncing a little back and forth while thinking. There was a lot of things haunting her mind, lot of thoughts regarding having found some of her biological family. She grabbed the wine and placed it in the fridge so it could get cold, before starting to prep for dessert so it could be ready whenever some time after dinner, standing on the counter space just a little away from him.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: We were following our hearts   We were following our hearts Empty

We were following our hearts
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Jar of hearts
» Where do broken hearts go? Roy
» Unsuspecting hearts - Kaiya
» Tender hearts - Amery
» Three worried hearts are better than one - Theodore

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum