Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

If The World Was Ending

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Sterling

Sterling

Antal indlæg : 155

If The World Was Ending - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 17, 2021 11:21 am

Sterling nodded, “Yeah,” he confirmed. Sterling still had to get used to her being alive and not… Crushed under a train… That thought could torment him forever. His smile widened as she told him she would spook him, “Thanks, I would appreciate that,” he chuckled a little. Even though the memory could torment him, there was something about her being alive that rested his soul, almost as if he had been haunted by a ghost, and that ghost was no more.
Sterling licked his lips a little as she asked for his reasons to be in Athena, “Well, Hannah is here somewhere and she believes Madeline is somewhere here too,” he explained, “Yeah, Madeline is missing,” he informed and scratched his head a little. He wasn’t very fond of how occupied he had been with hunting that he hadn’t prioritized finding his sister first, but even if he had, he would just have been told to leave it to the professionals. They had had someone to search for her. “I haven’t seen any of them for a while,” he explained and shrugged a little. He was on it, trying to find them, but it wasn’t always that easy. “Of course, I have also been granted some work, now that I’m here, but… It’s nothing grand,” he tried to assure her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 21, 2021 2:49 pm

Hannah was here. What was a sensitive girl like Hannah doing in the supernatural kingdom of Athena? "Madelaine is missing?" Angel blinked a little bit, what had happened Angel wondered. She licked her lips a little bit. "Is there anything I can do to help?" Angel wasn't sure if there was something she could do, but after all, her family did have great ressources and it wouldn't be hard find at least something or a sign. Then of course there was the fact of how she had died, it could leave a trauma enough to be scared if he would find Madelaine dead somewhere. Some sense of guilt that would be hard to get over, because blaming yourself was bad enough about one aspects. "You are in Athena, nothing grant is really not known in these areas," she licked her lips a little bit. With all the big families gathering well of course there was going to be some sort of final countdown before things got serious. "I've heard rumors some of the larger original families are in town," she scratched the back of her neck. Now, Angel had never shared her real surname with Sterling, mostly because of him being a hunter and she wasn't going to risk him coming for them - immortal or not. And her family was far from the only one here, not with the Jones, Sinclair's a and Addams luring around.
Sterling

Sterling

Antal indlæg : 155

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending - Page 2 EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 10:01 pm

He nodded as she asked if Madelaine was missing. “She is,” he confirmed. He smiled softly as she asked if there was anything she could do to help, “Keep an eye out,” he said softly, not completely sure how she was going to be able to help. He simply just wanted to find her, and he wouldn’t want Angel to be searching in every corner of the kingdom. It would just end in her getting hurt, and he couldn’t bare the thought of that. She had been hurt more than enough in his company.
Sterling laughed a little as she mentioned that nothing grand didn’t really exist in this place. He sure knew that from the small amount of time he had been staying there. Everything was tied together like a knitted shirt. If you did anything to one of the knots, it would affect the whole shirt. He nodded again when she mentioned how the larger families were gathering. “They are,” he confirmed and licked his lips a little. He was very curious of when things would collide into a war between families. Who would be putting the tail between their legs and seek shelter, and who would be in the middle of the battlefield? How would it affect the civilians? “I would advise not to get too involved with them, if it’s possible. It’s a matter of time before things are going to go south,” he foresaw.
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending - Page 2 EmptySøn Dec 26, 2021 11:55 am

He didn't say too much about the families, which she theorized was perhaps mainly just to protect her - which he couldn't, not from that at least, if anyone were to protect anyone from her family, it would end up being her protecting him from them. "I will try my best," she gave him a smaller smile, very aware of the only thing perhaps keeping the situation between them light-hearted right now was her abilities. Angel knew the second they would go on their own path, he would feel the aftermath of having seen her, so would she, but being so much around her own power - sometimes it was easier to cope, at least she told herself that. "Maybe you should stay out of their way as well, listen to your own advice -" Angel tilted her head a little to the side, she didn't know if he had any plans of trying to get in the way, but she didn't want him to either way.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending - Page 2 Empty

If The World Was Ending
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» This does not have a Happy ending
» We will never be a ending story
» It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day
» Never trust a happy ending
» Mad World

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Andre steder i Grounds of Lily :: Tankstation-
Gå til: