Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

If The World Was Ending

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

If The World Was Ending Empty
IndlægEmne: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptyFre Okt 08, 2021 7:38 am

LOCATION a gas station close to the highway between Gaia and Moonlight Falls, near the town border to Grounds of Lily.
DATE 15th of October 2021
TIME 19.55
WEATHER: cold, foggy
ATTIRE Link
SPECIAL NOTES: Angel has a very positive and luring aura whenever she is close, making people feel happy or just a bit more at ease.
TOPIC FOR @Sterling xx

She had been around here for a month now, since her family seemed to be gathering around here, she had left home to this place. Angel had been around here for a few hundred years ago, a long time ago and back then she hadn't liked the whole vibe this region gave her - nothing had changed there. She had been over visiting a friend in Moonlight Falls, heading back towards Gaia she had made a quick stop since she needed to put more gas on her car - and a little snack was always appreciated.

Stepping inside the small shop she looked around on the shelves to see if there was anything she liked. Angel was very much aware of this being a place where vampires often hung out at night to get a bite of a few truckers, which was also the main reason she hurried to look around and was aware. Just because she was immortal and could return back to life - it didn't mean she liked dying. The last time she had died had scared her the most. Odd, because it was far from the most traumatic death she had encountered in her life  - but the roar of Sterling screaming her name rang in her ears just like the sound of her own scream echoed in her head by the memory. One thing Angel hadn't done after that death was being near a train, train tracks or train-stations - if a train was involved, she wouldn't be there. She looked up on the small tv screen near the counter where the news ran over, getting her attention moved from reality for just a few more seconds. Then she walked to the counter to pay for the small bag of mixed nuts and a coffee. Cheap coffee, but oh well, it kept you awake for the rest of the drive.

What she hadn't expected as she moved towards the door, and reached for it so she could open it - was that someone outside opened it the moment she did. Her eyes looked up, just about to apologize to the man for being in his way when she dropped her coffee by the surprise of who it was. Her lips split a little, one would think she was the one seeing a ghost and not the other way around. She knew he was alive, she knew she had made the choice to move back to her family after she had come back to life. Made sure they didn't know the coffin they buried was empty. Why? He knew of the supernatural and all, it shouldn't be an issue. But it wasn't like she had told him about her very supernatural family and them being the first pureblood werewolves nor about the entire curse. At some point yes, she would have told him. "Sterling," she took a deeper breath in, feeling how heavy her heart started to beat in her chest.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Sterling

Sterling

Antal indlæg : 155

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 10:09 am

Sterling was all suited up for hunting as usual. He had heard about some gruesome vampires luring near the runway causing trouble at night. So of course, he would do what he could to make sure that what was going on wouldn’t be troublesome. He had gone to the gas station to park there before his hunt and make sure that the rumors weren’t just rumors. His weapons were hidden underneath his jacket and in various pockets. His eyes and ears were observering everything around him, but without seeming to be alert. He even noticed how some girl was walking around indoors having the look of someone he once lost. Sometimes, it was things that happened more often than others. Believing that Angel was alive and his mind trying to convince him that some stranger was her, even though they didn’t look like her at all.
Therefore, he didn’t mind it at all. It could be picked up when he was home and he wanted to get his mind off the hunting.
He went to open the door, when he noticed that someone else was about to head out, almost holding the door for her. Before he could follow, she was about to drop her coffee, which Sterling was incredible fast to catch, only spilling a little. “You should watch out,” he chuckled before he looked up. His eyes widened as he noticed who seemed to be standing in front of her. It was just his mind playing tricks with him again. He wanted to hand her the coffee and had almost succeeded in doing so, when she said his name, and he did just like she had done. Dropped the coffee. He could feel how his own heart sunk and started to dig up old wounds. He frowned a little in disbelief. “No, you…” he was confused, and his alert system got provoked by her presence, and didn’t really pay attention to his surroundings as he should’ve. How was she alive? He didn’t really believe what was going on, and therefore let his hand reach out for her face to determine whether or not she was actually present. Her face was so soft and inviting, and he didn’t hesitate a moment before he pulled her in for a longing embrace.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: [color=#EEE8AA]   If The World Was Ending EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 2:13 pm

The coffee fell towards the ground once again, for no one to catch, and it spilled all over the grey cement floors. Now she knew for sure he felt like he had seen a ghost, which was mostly true, if it wasn't to the fact that she was very much alive. "... I died  - yeah, It's a-" she tried to find her words, taking a deeper breath  the second he touched her cheek, almost like he made it impossible for her to breath out again. Him embracing her was something she hadn't thought would ever happen again, and she wrapped her arms around him, holding him close as she felt her eyes getting wet and a few tears steamed down her cheeks. "I'm so sorry - I'm so sorry," she whispered in a lower sob, because she was terribly sorry for what had happened, even if her dying had been beyond her control - she was still sorry that it had left him alone. And it had truly been awful, there was no one to blame, no one to yell at for having caused the accident. No one who had pulled a trigger to end a life. It had been the force of nature, and Mother nature was hard to get revenge on. Angel just stood there not ready to let go, finding comfort with her head close to his chest. If this was a dream, she didn't want to wake up - she didn't want to rush this moment, and yet, she didn't want to stay here in the little shop. "I can explain," she took a deeper breath in pulling her head a little back looking up at him. "I will explain everything, but not here," she added with a slightly weaker voice as her eyes sought to find his again.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 3:21 pm

She was present. She was right there. Living. Breathing. In his arms. Unlike the family of hunters, he was close to, he had chosen not to use the elixir they used. He just worked with himself because drowning feelings was never the solution. He hushed her gently as she apologized. He didn’t want her to apologize for being alive, present, and seemingly in good condition. He didn’t wish to question how she had survived, because he had done everything he could to see if he could save her, but she had been crushed underneath a train. He was sure that she had gone because she had been in need to. She hadn’t said a word for a reason.
Just like her, he didn’t wish to let go, but the longer they stood there, the more he was able to pick up how he had been alerted before. Noticing things and people. He looked down at her as she said she wanted to explain. “Okay,” he exhaled and looked around them. The hunt could wait. After all, he had all night to make sure things didn’t go crazy. “Come on then,” he said and pulled away from the embrace to hold the door. “Sorry about the spilled coffee,” he said to the cashier who seemed to be in the middle of finding a mop.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptySøn Okt 10, 2021 8:46 am

She didn't know if he wanted to know, she had no idea how he would react to this, and it had been beyond stupid making scenes up in your head regarding it. Angel took a deeper breath in when he pulled out of the embrace and told her to come along. Her heart weight a ton in her heart, and the guilt spread like a virus in her veins. Angel was about to step out the door, when Sterling apologized to the guy behind the desk about the spilled coffee, she as well gave the man a sorry smile, knowing he had to clean it up. The cashier gave them a small wave to not worry to much about it, and Angel chuckled a bit. Still not always knowing when people were just generally nice, or when her powers gave her a big step towards the good side on everyone she met. Angel stepped outside in the autumn cold, not bothering to get a new coffee - it was cheap and bad quality either way. She couldn't really take him back to her place, not when she stayed with her family - because there was no way that would end well with a hunter and a bunch of werewolves - and not just any wolves, the first purebloods. "I've been planning to stay at the inn nearby - or a motel, not really the most exclusive place to take you, unless you have a better place to talk?" Angel asked taking a deeper breath in, there was no way she was going to let him out of her sight now that she just had gotten her eyes on him again.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptySøn Okt 10, 2021 10:09 am

She explained that she was planning to stay at an inn nearby and they could go there, unless he had a better place. He shook his head a little. He had a place, but it was in Aston, and to him, that was a bit too far away to go there. “Your place is fine,” he said with a soft smile and eyed his car which he had parked. “You’re in a car? Then I can just follow in my own,” he said and pointed towards his car. Yes, he could leave his car behind like he usually did when his plans changed, but she wasn’t in need of having him right next to her. She was able to drive by herself and wasn’t in danger. Though, with all of that said, he didn’t wish to let his eyes of her for one second. But they could do it.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: [color=#EEE8AA]   If The World Was Ending EmptyOns Okt 20, 2021 10:42 pm

Angel felt her emotions rush out from every single part of her, not knowing how to contain herself with the mix of it all. Angel was already overwhelmed due to the fact of having met her biological father, and that was how that story went. "Yeah I'm parked over there, she replied pointing towards her car, not taking her eyes of him just yet. Angel folded her lips a little bit looking up into his eyes, "I guess I will see you soon then," she breathed out slowly, feeling anxious by the thought of taking her eyes of him. What if he freaked out and turned the other way and this was the last she saw of him? She hoped he would follow her and that they could talk. Angel took a step backwards towards where her car was parked, then another one not ready to turn around yet. "Or you can just drive with me, and we can get your truck later?" she then asked tilting her head a little bit to the side and stopped walking. Either way she would slowly after a few breaths start to make her way to the car.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptyTors Okt 21, 2021 5:55 pm

Sterling nodded as she pointed behind her to where her car should be parked. “Yeah,” he said dryly as she agreed to see him soon if they were going to follow each other in each of their cars. He took his eyes off her shortly as he was about to turn around and get to his own car so he could drive right next to her. Her voice suggested something else, and he looked back up noticing how she was standing while she had invited him to just sit next to her. He glanced towards where his car was parked before he looked back at her. “Alright then,” he said and pulled a little smile, even though something in him was telling him not to go with her like that. Something in him was afraid of being reminded of her scream, even though his dreams made sure he wouldn’t forget. He followed her towards her car and sat down in her passenger seat, locking himself in with the seatbelt only to let his gaze fall upon her shortly. He had so many questions and yet he didn’t even wish to talk. It was weird.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptyTirs Okt 26, 2021 12:34 pm

She hated that it had been the last she had seen of him, hated that the last sound of his voice she had recalled was him screaming her name in such agony it had tormented her ever since. Angel hadn't had a calm nice of sleep ever since, which said a lot coming from one with her sort of ability, joy was the ultimative source of her power - usually she did not feel that kind of despair, but the heartache left by leaving him like that, to let him believe it was the end. To be fair, it had taken a painful time to heal, and she thanked her resources of powerful warlocks that she had to speed it just a little bit up. But looking him again also brought back all the good, the good thoughts, the thoughts that wanted him to be the father of her children, the guy she had wanted to marry - all washed away in the dreadful screams of terror that day had brought upon them. Then again, she had lived such long time, she could bear her heart to ache one more time, but for him to have to come to terms with her being alive, had seemed to cruel. But she was facing the worse cruelty now, having to explain how why she hadn't returned to him. Angel sat in the car, and got her seatbelt on before starting the car. She looked to him shortly before driving away from the gas station towards the inn.

Finally making it there, she had not spoken a word. The silence of the unsaid things had been heavy on her heart, but she looked over at him with a smile on her lips, just a soft little smile, then she parked so they could enter the inn. Angel got a room, just for the night. She didn't expect him to stay the night, but she didn't want to explain that to the lady in reception. Getting to the room, she let him inside, looking around for a moment. At least they had some privacy. "Want anything to drink?" She asked looking around finding the mini fridge, and opened it to see what the room had to offer.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptySøn Okt 31, 2021 9:16 pm

Unsaid words told a grand story. Thing were complicated and they had to talk with full eyecontact, or as much as possible because things may be so difficult that they needed breaks, room, and silence. That could be difficult in a car when you couldn’t move freely around. It was like a minefield. As she parked he looked towards her and gave her a slight smile. It hurt. Everything hurt. How was she alive and looking so well? She had been crushed. He got out of the car and followed her. While she stood in the reception he texted Jade who had been calling him and asked if her call was important, since he couldn’t really talk right now. He got an assuring message back that everything was fine.
He followed her all the way to the room. Finally, they were all alone and everything could be put on the table. Shortly his eyes investigated the room. He had stayed at these places so often that he knew that sometimes microphones and cameras were hidden. But things seemed okay. She asked him for something to drink and he turned his attention fully to her. He opened his mouth a little thinking for a moment. Usually he would say yes, but for this he didn’t need anything to lighten the mood he believed. “I’ll just take some water,” he assured her and approached her to take the water bottle from her if she found any.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptyTirs Nov 02, 2021 8:59 am

She nodded a bit, water. She picked out two bottles of water from the mini fridge before closing it with her elbow and turned towards him to give it. Angel took a deeper breath in once her eyes found his again. She didn't know where to start, the beginning? The middle or the end? It wasn't like she hadn't told this to people before, she at some point would have told him about it, the time just hadn't been right. Angel was well aware that many in her family usually just addressed the elephant in the room. The curse. Angel allowed herself to reach for his hand, letting her soft fingers trace over the skin before she lightly grabbed the hand. Then she nodded towards the sofa to sit down, and she looked at him, as an even bigger inhale was taken. "My family is cursed," she breathed out again, feeling her heart skipping a few beats ahead. "We have been for generations, so when we die, we come back - death strikes when we least expects it, or I like to say it comes when we are the most happy," she took a deeper breath in. He was a hunter, a curse with eternal life couldn't be the craziest thing he had heard. "But depending on the damage and species, it can take a while. It took me a long time to recover from that day, mind, soul and body," she explained and looked down shortly. It was never painless, even though some would perhaps expect it to be. But it wasn't. She found the werewolves in her family lucky that they healed quicker. Even though she had gotten Johanna to contact Oliver few days after she had woken up, to help with a healing spell. "I'm sorry I didn't come find you after, I - I didn't know what to do, so I stayed with my family till I recovered fully," she wasn't still completely over the events, the sound of trains still made her flinch sometimes if she hadn't seen it.

Angel could feel the tears fill up her eyes, because she did feel guilty over not having returned to him. She had felt so sad it had almost eaten her up alive to not just return to him. But what good would it have done if she had been whipped up in her trauma's without being able to get the help she needed? She had needed her family, especially she had used many hours talking to Leon about it, being there for her daughter. The nightmares were the worst, she still had them sometimes, horrifying flashbacks that made her wake up covered in sweat, rapid heart beat sometimes in a scream. But she liked to believe she was getting better, slowly, but better. "It didn't mean I loved you any less - I believed I just couldn't face you when I couldn't even face myself," she looked back up at him, folding her lips as a single tear escaped her eyes and ran down over her left cheek.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptyFre Nov 05, 2021 8:31 pm

As their eyes locked, he could feel a bit of pain in his chest. He never really got to feel better, did he? He still grieved and he would do that forever, because he had loved her so, so much. He took the flask of water and felt how she reached for his hand. He let her take it, even though the soft skin that traced his skin almost shoved memories of her into his mind. Good memories. He nodded silently as she nodded towards the couch for them to sit on.
She put pulled the elephant into the room. Cursed. His brows raised in surprise. He hadn’t expected that, but it certainly wasn’t something which was going to tumble him over. His brows stayed up, his eyes blinking a little as she explained. The expression quickly turned into a sad frown as she mentioned death would strike when she was most happy. It was salt to the wound. Her recovery had taken a long time. He licked his lips and his gaze fell to the space between them. He wished he had known, so he could’ve been there for her. So he could read for her when she was recovering, so she knew she wasn’t alone. Of course, he didn’t know how things worked when she recovered, but he imagined it being like a coma. He nodded softly as she excused that she hadn’t found him. “No, I get it,” he exhaled gently. He felt slightly out of breath, but nothing alarming. Curses like that was just quite rare, right?

He noticed how tears reached her eyes, even though he had tried to assure her that it was alright that she had stayed with her family. She explained the tears and he turned a little more towards her. He let one of his hands remove the tear that had escaped her eye. “And I expect this meeting wasn’t something you planned,” he wondered. It would mean that she still dealt with facing herself. His own heart started to speed up a little and he leaned in to put his forehead on hers. “I’m here now,” he exhaled, trying to assure her again. “But I’m not going to come back when I die,” he said, to let her know, that no matter what something was going to hurt along the way.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptyMan Nov 08, 2021 12:00 pm

She felt the touch from his skin as he removed the tears that had threatened to run down her cheeks. "Even if I do appreciate a dramatic entrance, no this wasn't what I expected this evening," she confessed as she once again exhaled. Angel felt relieved that he didn't judge her. You never knew how people would react, sometimes she barely knew how to react herself, so expecting anyone to understand wasn't the case, she was just happy whenever they did. Having the entire family cursed, it was something that she was thankful for in the long run, because it meant they went through it together. They all knew of their fate. Her heart stopped for a second, as she felt his forehead against hers, and she closed her eyes to take a deeper breath in. I'm here now. Angel could feel her lips shiver from those words, as if she had longed for those words for months, years by now. Angel knew that he wasn't going to live forever, it was a part of the curse, to love, lose and grieve - all over again. But she had learned to take it in, appreciate that feeling loved and being in love was worth all the pain and terror their followed. It meant she would get hurt again, they would lose each other again. "Then," she folded her lips a little bit taking a deeper breath in, as she felt his breath so close to her face. "Then, let's hope it takes an awful long time before it's your turn," she whispered, feeling her heart skip a few beats ahead. Could they move on from the hurt that had endured them? The terror filled nightmares that haunted them? She found peace in he now knew he wasn't going to lose her to death's grip, that she would return, even if it haunted her that he did not share that fate, and therefor one day would die. But it still meant a handful of good years that could be theirs, if they wanted them.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptyMan Nov 08, 2021 7:36 pm

Sterling pulled a little smile as she mentioned how she did appreciate a dramatic entrance. “I’m sorry for busting your plans this evening,” he mumbled. It was crazy that her family was cursed, but what should he do about it? He understood why she had kept it a secret – or tried to wait for the right moment.

Sterling took a sharper breath in as she mentioned that they should hope that it would take an awful long time before it would be his turn. It simply opened his mind to so many questions. Who knew, he could die in a car crash or on a hunt. How old was she even? She could be 50 or 100 if she wasn’t able to die or age. He squinted his eyes a little tighter and shook his head. “Angel…” he liked his lips before he removed his forehead from hers. “You know that I live a dangerous life,” he said, not really wanting to remind her of the many scars on his body. The number had even increased drastically since she had died. “You can’t just-” he stopped himself for a moment. “How many m-” Every thought and question tumbled around on his tongue and he didn’t know what was the most important thing to ask her, but finally, a full sentence left his lips; “I know I’m not supposed to ask you this… But how old are you really?” he wondered.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptyTirs Nov 09, 2021 5:00 am

You know that I live a dangerous life, she pressed her brows a bit together. Yes, she did know. She had never liked his so called profession, mostly because it also was something that could be taken out on her family, cursed or not. But still she loved him. She had loved him for over ten years, and that emotion didn't just go away because death happened to her - despite the flaws that meant that he was taught of beliefs she simply did not agree with. Angel pressed he brows together sitting a bit more up as she looked at him trying to get a question across, or at least let his words leave his lips. She licked her lips a bit and looked to the side for a second, "you have heard the saying of it being rude to ask a lady about her age right?" She chuckled a bit to herself, maybe it was her natural joyful energy in the room that made her humor up, or maybe it was the slight discomfort of not knowing just how he would react if she was being honest. Because if she answered, more questions would arrive, was all her family human? And once they travelled down that lane - she feared he would never look at her the same again. But what could be worse than dying, other than the person you loved having the image of you completely change?

The only thing about this that made it a bit easier, was the fact that he knew of the unnatural world, the world she was brought up in. Even if he didn't share her values, but she had hoped when the time was right and as she slowly had tried to get him to retire from the hunter life, that one day they could just be them. But she also knew what a broken heart and grief could make a person do, and she had feared her death having crossed his spirit. "Well, I was born in 1400 -" she confessed, addressing the elephant in the room and folded her lips as she opened the water to take a sip to swallow the fear of his reaction.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptyTors Nov 11, 2021 8:10 pm

He chuckled a little as she tried to correct his manners. He had after all told her that he knew he wasn’t supposed to ask her age, but he had done it anyway. But the way she didn’t reply immediately already made him a bit on guard. He licked his lips as she finally replied. He opened his mouth in slightly wanting to say something, but nothing really left his mouth or made his lips move. It felt like an eternity just looking at her – maybe it was. “Th-that’s more than six-hundred years ago,” he breathed out and shook his head in slight disbelief. His wristband had never reacted to her in being supernatural, but of course, if she was born back then and couldn’t die… Well then, she just couldn’t die… Even though he knew many, many supernatural beings, it was twisting his mind.
“I, ehm… You look amazing for you age,” he tried and chuckled a little. He looked at the bottle of water in his hands and tilted it a little, so the water ran from the bottom to the top, and back. He looked back up at her, “Is it difficult?” he wondered, “Having met so many people and see so many go?” he added.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptyTors Nov 11, 2021 9:12 pm

You look amazing for you age, she laughed a little but took a deeper breath in, happy it was how he said it rather than storm off. It was a lot, so she didn't judge for needing time to process or figure out how he felt about it. Because, had she been the one in his shoes, she would most likely have reacted the same. Maybe it was her always active aura helping the situation, managing to not let worry and stress dominate the room whenever she entered. The question that caught her attention was if it was difficult, making her press her brows together for a moment. Having met so many people and see so many go? It took her a moment before she actually felt like she knew how to answer it. "I don't think anyone has ever asked me that," she confessed as she finally breathed out and ran a hand over her hair. In her family it was so normal at this point, even if people usually were the for you after you died, if they knew of course, then it was just a part of their life, a part of their curse. Over the years it was just how things were, you never second guessed it other when grief hit. Most of the times it didn't matter, because she had found immortal creatures, of course not all as immortal as herself, but immortal enough to the point, where mentioning the curse wasn't a big deal. "But, sadly - it becomes a thing you learn to deal with. Like every other kind of pain, the more times you experience it, the more you start giving up, thinking everything is a losing game. It takes more courage to hold onto something rather than letting go," she replied and folded her lips a little holding her breath. It took courage to take a change on love, and happiness, especially when you didn't know how much time or how little time you had with that one person.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptyFre Nov 19, 2021 10:56 pm

Sterling didn’t mind that it took her some time to think about the question he had asked. It was a difficult question, and he didn’t even know if he wanted to know the answer, but now he had said it. Her first reply made him frown a little apologetic. “You don’t have to answer to it if you don’t want to,” he said quickly. He didn’t wish to make her feel uneasy. But she replied anyway. She learned to deal with it. It might be just like how he had learned how hunters could die on a hunt or something alike. She spiraled into it being a losing game. “It sounds tough,” he exhaled and scratched his upper arm a bit. “And there’s none of your family who can die?” he added the question and rubbed his forehead a little. He knew she had just explained, but when it wasn’t something he had been taught was the standard for the species, it could confuse him a bit.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptyMan Nov 22, 2021 7:25 am

It was tough, but she had learned to live with it, because in the end it was just how it was. "Well, I just met some new nieces of mine - apparently there is a line in my family who isn't cursed. But usually after member of my family is cursed, it was the price of greed once, or that is how the story goes," it was a long story actually, but she wasn't sure if he was ready to hear about her family being a pack of werewolves, and not just any werewolves, but the line of the firsts. "The curse goes back thousands of years - I have a pretty big family," she licked her lips a little, well she had always said she had a big family. How she had managed to not let them meet him was a wonder, but sometimes she had a bunch of years where she wasn't close around them, just to live outside of them - and that meant not contacting anyone but perhaps her mother once in a while. "I just met my biological father last week," she then changed the subject a little but even back when they had been together, she had mentioned she never had known her father. So, to her it was even a surprise that she had actually met the guy. Imagine finding out your father was a demi-god - twisted with the other part of your family.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 2:51 pm

Sterling raised his brows a little and listened as she explained. Some of them weren’t cursed. He nodded a bit as she said that was how the story went. It was interesting and slightly scary. She repeated a sentence he had heard so many times before. That she had a pretty big family. He chuckled slightly at it, “No wonder,” he said before he let his finger slide along his jawbone. Once again, he raised his brows as she explained that she had met her biological father last week. “Oh really?” he wondered, still thinking it was withing the subject. “How was he like?” he asked an interested. It actually gave him room to process the cursed part of her family.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 3:29 pm

Even after so long it was still a rather big deal to her that she had met her father. Not because she ever had been lied to about how great of an adventurer her father was, but she had never expected to meet him - honestly she had given up on knowing if he even still was alive. And how funny she had ended up meeting him when having lunch with Ethan and Evelina. "Yeah, it's kinda crazy," she chuckled a little bit, she was looking forward to introducing Johanna to him, to introducing Johanna to her cousins as well. There was something very about getting to actually meet your family then just hearing about them, and Angel had always known about her sisters and her nieces and nephews, but respected her mother's wishes in letting them live a normal human life without the influence of the supernatural world. How odd this world just didn't leave you alone. Human or not. "He is kind, chatty, very charismatic and - now I know where I have my power from," she chuckled a little delighted. The power to always enter a room and spreading a natural good atmosphere of absolute bliss. "And he wanted to get to know more about me, so I guess that was a plus. My mum never had a chance to tell him about me, so he didn't know - can't really hold it against him."
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 4:08 pm

Sterling pulled a little smile as she mentioned how it was kinda crazy. His brows raised alittle as she explained how his personality seemed to be and how she knew where her powers came from, “He has a similar ability?” he wondered. Her ability could be such a blessing. Cheering people up. It also had a huge impact on Sterling right now. He nodded with a slightly crooked smile, “Well you’re an interesting person, besides from the fact he never really knew about you,” he complimented her. “Does he live here or?” he frowned interested. It might as well be the reason why she had the opportunity to meet him.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptyFre Nov 26, 2021 7:46 pm

Angel took a smaller breath in and nodded a little; "more or less - I think his is a bit more intense, but I also just found out that he is a demi-god - his father is Dionysus," which meant her father's mother hadn't been very creative when naming her son, but who was she to blame. At this point she found that her father's status as a demi-god could be on the bridge to see how Sterling would react to the part of her having some more divine genes in her and not just that she was immortal. And depending on how he took this she could perhaps start off with the fact that she had a witch daughter and a werewolf mother - then she could take the rest step by step. Angel chuckled softly, "yeah, or, he lives here in Gaia, central Aston to be more specific. So, I might hang out a bit more, also with my mother's side of the family to be a bit more into the politics around here -" she gave him a warmer smile while tilting his head.
Sterling

Sterling

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptyMan Dec 13, 2021 11:23 pm

He listened to how her father’s ability might work. Seemingly, it was more intense. His brows raised a little as she mentioned him being a demi-God. Interesting. “Okay, that’s...” he frowned a little, “I hadn’t expected that,” he said. Sterling was quite calm about the supernatural, even though he hunted them. It was funny, honestly, how different he could be around supernatural species. One thing he found somewhat brave of Angel was how she mentioned that her father lived in central Aston. Not that Sterling was going to do anything about it, but somehow, he just believed that that information could be dangerous to give a hunter. He nodded a bit as she mentioned how she was going to be a bit more into the politics around her. “It sounds really good. I would love to see you around and,” he cleared his throat a little with an almost shy smile, “Maybe next time I’ll greet you a little better than looking like someone who’ve seen a ghost,” he joked a little.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending EmptyFre Dec 17, 2021 10:01 am

There was a reason why she told him, she wanted to see how he responded to the information. With her father's abilities she was also very sure that Sterling would rather end up having a drink and party all night long than ending up killing him. Angel's father was also the less trouble of family drama, and not that Angel was very fond of the fact that she had been in a relationship with a hunter, but sometimes love made you blind to somethings - and it wasn't like she actually ever had seen him hunt or kill anyone. She folded her lips a little bit in a soft smile as he mentioned he would love to see her around, "yeah?" Because she knew it could be a lot to someone, seeing the person they had used to love suddenly stay there alive. Angel laughed a little and nodded, "sounds good, I will try not to spook you then," she pointed out with a little nod. Letting the silence settle for just a second. "So, what brings you to Athena?" She then wondered and tilted her head a little bit to the side. Now, she had not only his concern to think about, but also her family - not that she liked sabotaging Sterling's work, but if it came down to that or her family's safety, then she knew what side she would do. Besides, she had two nieces whom weren't cursed with immortality - the last thing she wanted to know she could have stopped harm from coming to them, even if she also knew both were protected.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: If The World Was Ending   If The World Was Ending Empty

If The World Was Ending
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» We will never be a ending story
» This does not have a Happy ending
» Never trust a happy ending
» It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day
» I want it all... no... I want the world (TW)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Andre steder i Grounds of Lily :: Tankstation-
Gå til: