Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

This does not have a Happy ending

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Lance

Lance

Humør : Truth is a funny thing
Antal indlæg : 43

This does not have a Happy ending Empty
IndlægEmne: This does not have a Happy ending   This does not have a Happy ending EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 9:11 pm

This does not have a Happy ending DemandingFineClam-size_restricted
Place USA Mami
Time: 3rd October around evening in the year 1970
Weather:  its cold and it has just stopped raining
Environments: people running around to do some shopping.
Outfit
Car
@Odessa
The Rain had just stopped as the man walked out from his hotel room, having no really agenda for the rest of the evening, before he was going to meet up with the girl he had started dating. His only plan was simple enough, grab a beer on a bar with his friends then e after being social a little bit.  The mans name wad Dean Avalon a spy for the Allied force, who now had his own time away from enemy lines. As he walked down to his car. He then looked around, making sure he was alone before he gave a note to another man who passed by.

He then sat down in the car cheeking the last few details before he took a note from under the chair before he stepped out of the car holding it and reading some of the latest intel. He then looked a bit around, before he burned it and went back to the car, he then turned on the radio and listen to the news from Washington, after a little drive 30 mins or so he turned in and walked up to the apartments complex as he rang on the door, waiting for Odessa to open the door or come out, so they could go to the theatre.

When she finally appeared, he sent her a cheeky smile,
“Hello princess, ready for a wonderful evening.” He added sending her a light and gentle smile, letting a wink leave him just as a little tease,
“We could grab some food at one of the italy restaurants, before, watching a play, there is a few playing tonight, you take your pick. For what play, you would want to watch. “He added sending her a gentle and charming smile.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Odessa

Odessa

Humør : Tell me you need my help. I know you need it.
Antal indlæg : 40

IndlægEmne: Sv: This does not have a Happy ending   This does not have a Happy ending EmptySøn Feb 20, 2022 9:56 pm

Outfit: This outfit, but in earthy colors
Notes: She’s 106 years old. She’s 176, but her shoes makes her the same height as Lance. She weighs 55kg. Her eyes are a sea blue color and her hair lighter than the brown she was born with.

Odessa had met her mate. She had done everything to keep things as smooth as possible, not wanting to blow this one up. She had already had a couple of misfits, that had died, and sometimes, she had been so unlucky that the mate she had gotten had died almost right after she had gotten the mark. It was quite shit, honestly. But now, she was positive that this was going to be her happy ending. She was positive that this man was it. Her last stop. She had curled her very long hair and only just given her brows and eyelashes some color. In these years, she didn’t use as much color as so many others. She kept it quite earthy, which was also to be seen on her outfit with the brown and orangey colors. It was called balance. She had a lot of sense for fashion and had since she could remember been quite on her toes on her looks. She had to look great at all times. She picked up the keys for her apartment just as he rang the bell.
She had a wide teethy smile on her lips as she made a few skip jumps towards the door and opened it. “Hi,” she greeted. The love was clear in her voice. “Very ready,” she said and stepped out of her apartment and locked it while he presented his idea. “Oh, that sounds lovely,” she said and grabbed his hand, interlocking their fingers. “I’ll pick the play when we get there, is that okay?” she wondered before she would walk with him down towards his car. 
Lance

Lance

IndlægEmne: Sv: This does not have a Happy ending   This does not have a Happy ending EmptyLør Mar 12, 2022 4:39 pm

When she came down, he sent her a little smile, when she then locked the door, he shortly after felt how she locked their fingers together.
She then asked him, if it was okay, she would choose the movie after dinner. He could not help but chuckle, before he leaned in to give her a little kiss on her lips, showing his affection before he would back a little away.” Sure, I don’t mind, take your time Princess.”

He said as he sent her a charming smile, he then started walking down to the car with her, her in his hand. He then opened her door, so she could sit, before he would follow, by closing her door, before he then would walked over to his own door. He then got inside the door, as he turned on the engine, letting her control the radio, if she wanted to hear any music or any news.

"So just feel free to control radio." He said sending her a charming smile, before he drove towards the Resturant. "So any wishes for what, food you want when we arrive." He said sending her a calm and gentle smile.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: This does not have a Happy ending   This does not have a Happy ending EmptyOns Apr 13, 2022 9:30 pm

He leaned in and gave her a kiss. It spread pleasurable chills down her spine and created a warm, nice feeling in her stomach. This was it. Finally. The one she was going to live the rest of her life with. “Thank you,” she mused. Her voice was slightly more high-pitched, but nothing out of the ordinary. It was just something one’s voice did when they spoke to someone they liked. A sweeter voice.

Odessa was indeed high on love and the mate bond. Nothing was going to pull that away from her. One could even think that she had hearts in her eyes every time she looked at him. She followed him, holding his hand, and one could almost see how she felt complete. Fulfilled. That was the feeling Lance gave her. Her man.
A gentleman even. He opened the door for her and she got in, feeling as important as a royal woman, the way he handled her. She put on her seatbelt while he walked around the car and took him in as he got into the car himself. “Thanks,” she mused and leaned a little forward letting her fingers adjust the frequency of the radio until they hit a radio station that had live music. There was something romantic about a live song in Odessa’s mind.

“Oh,” she hummed and leaned back almost feeling her teeth watering. “Potato Gnocchi I think,” Her voice was so melodic. Even though she was a vegetarian, she was still able to fine good food at restaurants and that was something she never really made herself, and it was a dish she loved eating out. “What about you?” she hummed looking at him, folding her hands and placed them neatly between her thighs.
Lance

Lance

IndlægEmne: Sv: This does not have a Happy ending   This does not have a Happy ending EmptyTors Apr 14, 2022 3:57 pm

Lance was a simple man when it came to food, so when she stated what she wanted, he could not help but chuckle, as she asked him, he looked like he thought good and hard on it. “hmm, I think I might just grab a steak with some potatoes and some salad.” He added sending her a little wink with the left eye, “or maybe fish depending on my mood.” He added as he drove them towards the last place, when they finally arrived, he sent her a light smile, before he leaned in and kissed her on her lips.

“Just a taste of the last part of tonight.” He added before he sent her a teasing smile. Shortly after he got up and walked over to open the door for her again. Helping her out before he then closes her door like his, and went inside with her holding her in the hand. If he had not been so busy with Odessa he might, have paid a bit more attention to the people who slowly started to gather and keeping taps on him and Odessa.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: This does not have a Happy ending   This does not have a Happy ending EmptyTors Maj 12, 2022 11:05 pm

Odessa folded her lips as he explained what he wanted. It was quite an ordinary thing to eat at a place like this. The only reason she was looking at different dishes, was because she was a vegetarian. It was also a good way of always trying something new on the menu card. “I bet both will taste amazing,” she replied with a calm smile. There was a reason for a person to like meat, correct? She felt nauseous when she ate meat, but everyone else could do it as much as they pleased.

When they parked, he leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips, which made every hair on her body raise from goosebumps and a soft satisfied hum. A low chuckle left her as he teased her. “Harhar... You’re truly teasing me,” she replied, watching how he walked out of the car. She slowly turned and gathered whatever things she needed before she took his hand and walked next to him all the way inside. “I’ve really been excited for this evening,” she told him and leaned her head towards his shoulder, but only for a moment before she straightened back up and caressed his hand with her fingers.
Lance

Lance

IndlægEmne: Sv: This does not have a Happy ending   This does not have a Happy ending EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 11:27 pm

He could not help but chuckle as she responded to his teasing. “You know it.” He said a bit cooky, before he went out and went to get her. He then started walking down towards the restaurant with Odessa at his side, as he felt how she leaned her head towards his shoulder and told him she had been really excited for this evening. “That makes two of us Princess. “He responded. He then leaned in an gave her a little kiss before she straightens back up.  He could feel how her fingers caressed, his hand he then hummed to show that he did not mind, and that he actually liked it, how she gave attention to his hand it was nice feeling a touch like that, and it only made it better that it was hers.

As they finally got up to the entrance, a man was waiting for them, clearly waiting for people who had order, like he had. The man then open up his mouth “Do you have a reservation, as you can see we are having a lot of people today.

Then Lance looked at the man, before he opened his mouth, “Yes its Dean Avalon a table for two.”  The man looked down for a moment and nodded.

“Right this way Mr Avalon.” He then showed them to a little table in a corner for themselves. “A waiter will be with you guys in a Moment to take your orders.” He then said before hewent back to the entrance.  When Lance had taken the chair out for Odessa so she could sit down, he would finally sit down, when she was comfortable enough. “So, tell me a bit more of yourself Odessa, I feel like there is still much I don’t know.” Lance asked as they waited for a waiter to come around.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: This does not have a Happy ending   This does not have a Happy ending EmptyTors Jul 21, 2022 11:46 pm

A soft hum left Odessa as he agreed that he too had been excited for the evening. It didn’t take much for Odessa to be excited to be with her mate. She simply loved spending time with him, and the electric feeling she got when they were in touch was the cherry on top.

They got to the restaurant, and it didn’t take long before they were shown to the table that had been reserved for them. It was small and, in a corner, where they could truly enjoy themselves and not be bothered by people being all around them. “Thank you,” she told the waiter before she turned her attention back to her mate. She could feel how she simply melted, just by the sight of him. He pulled the chair out for her, and she made sure that he could get it under her properly. A wide smile spread on her lips as he sat down and wished to know more about her. “Well, since you already know about the brand and the goals it has, I can share with you some top secret background story?” She laughed. It wasn’t really top secret, even though she didn’t really talk much about her past to anyone. She would rather have it stay in the dark because she didn’t wish for people to either worry or blame her past. She was who she was.
Lance

Lance

IndlægEmne: Sv: This does not have a Happy ending   This does not have a Happy ending EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 3:50 pm

As Lance waited for her answer, he could not help but smile, it was a perfect life, everything was going to be great. When she then told him, that she could share some top-secret background story he leaned in to show how interested he was, since he had asked for once. “Yeah top secret, I like the sound of that Princess.” He said as he sent her a charming smile, before he made sure to listen to every word, she told him.

To be honest, nothing could beat his own stuff, but hopefully she would never need to know about that. As she was about to start telling him the secrets a waiter came over to them, “can I take your orders. “The waited asked clearly not being able to read the room. Lance gave a deep sigh before he turned to the waiter, “just some fish with potatoes and some salad.”

The waiter then turned his attention to Odessa, “and what about you miss.” He asked as he was done with writing Lance order down. Whenever, she had picked her order. Lance would look at the waiter, “And she chosses the beverage.” He added as he sent, Odessa a charming smile letting her at least choose their sort of beverage. As soon as the waiter had taken the orders and gone again. Lance looked at her again, “so where did we come from you where about to tell me some sort of secret.” He added as he sent Odessa a charming smile.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: This does not have a Happy ending   This does not have a Happy ending Empty

This does not have a Happy ending
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Never trust a happy ending
» We will never be a ending story
» If The World Was Ending
» It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day
» At least one of you are happy to see me

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum