Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day Empty
IndlægEmne: It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day   It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day EmptyTirs Maj 21, 2019 9:46 pm

Time: Evening, early 2018
Weather: Rain
Outfit
@Melody

Dean was walking towards Melody’s room, dreading the conversation they were about to have. He knew that something was wrong, and he was going to ask about it tonight, if she didn't explain herself first. She’d been slow at responding to his messages and lied about where she went once, though he hadn’t asked about it at the time. He’d known Melody for so long that it was clear to tell that there was something different about her behavior. He had naturally been thinking of different explanations for the way she acted, but he didn’t want to draw any conclusions before he heard her say it. He had suspected that she saw someone else behind his back, but he was quick to throw the suspicion out of his mind, simply because he couldn’t believe that Melody would do that to him.
He reached the door to her dorm room and knocked twice before he walked in to see her. “Hey Mel,” he said and closed the door behind him, before he went to sit down on her bed. “You wanted to talk?” he said and looked at her with a stoic expression, trying to not show any emotions. He was nervous and felt a knot in his stomach at the anticipation for what she'd say next.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day   It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 9:15 pm

Outfit

It was never easy to admit when you had made a mistake. She cared for Dean deeply, but she had still searched the company of someone else. It wasn’t fair to him, and she had wanted to tell him many times. She was scared. She knew what it meant if she did. Melody wanted to be a good person. Dean deserved better than what she had given him. She had to allow him to go find that, however much it hurt her. She looked at the door when he knocked before entering. She kept standing in the middle of the room when he sat on the bed. ”Before I say anything, will you please tell me I’m not a horrible person?” She felt horrible, but she hoped she wouldn’t feel it so much if he said she wasn’t. ”Everyone makes mistakes,” she said quietly before letting out a sharp breath. ”I love you, please don’t forget that,” she sat down next to him. She grabbed his hand and looked at him. ”I’ve been seeing someone,” she said and looked away, tears starting to show in her eyes. ”Someone else,” she added. She prepared herself for whatever was coming, but she had no way of knowing how he would react.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day   It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 7:24 pm

He looked up at her with a sad expression. By asking him to tell her that, she already revealed that she’d done something horrible. He clenched a fist, trying to control the immense amount of emotions from thinking about what she'd done and what it meant for their relationship. “You’re not a horrible person,” he said looking into her brown eyes, before he turned to look at his hands. Feeling the nervousness spread in his stomach and his heart accelerate in his chest. When she said everyone made mistakes he inhaled a deep breath and turned his eyes to look at her face again. He didn’t say anything but just gazed into her eyes, anticipating what she was going to say next.

His heart sunk at her words and it felt like a sharp knife was cutting into it. He tightened his grip around her hand and could no longer control the emotions. His eyes teared up as he looked a bit confused at her, not being able to understand why she’d ever do that to him. “Why didn’t you say anything?” he asked with a cracked voice. He loosened his grip on her hand and had never believed that Melody would do that to him. He’d never felt so betrayed. “You couldn’t have given me some sort of chance to change your mind, don’t you think you owed me that?” he asked, thinking that she thought so little of him for not telling him that she'd lost her feelings or that something was wrong. He'd much preferred that over this. “I don’t think you love me the way I love you,” he said in a low voice referring to her words earlier and shook his head slightly before he looked straight into the room, trying to control the anger that lingered in him. He couldn't believe this was happening and felt sick to his stomach, thinking about the person she’d been with behind his back. He’d always thought Melody was the one he was going to be with for the rest of his life but tonight had changed everything in a flicker of a moment.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day   It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 8:14 pm

His words made it possible for Melody to continue. She was afraid she would lose her courage, that she would see him and not tell him, hoping they could continue being happy together. But she also knew lying would never lead anywhere good. She needed to tell him the truth, however much it hurt her. She didn’t want to lose him, but she would have to risk it. Hopefully he would be able to forgive her, but she was not optimistic.

Melody felt the tightening grip, but she ignored it. She needed to let him react. He had to be feeling a lot of different things. She knew she was. As she saw how tears began to appear in his eyes, she felt how her heart was beating so fast. It was breaking. She had destroyed this, she had something good and she had ruined it. How could she have been so stupid? She swallowed when she heard his cracking voice. ”I don’t know,” she said quietly. She kept sitting when he stood up. She wanted to give him space. ”I was scared. I regret everything so much. I don’t want to lose you,” she hid her face in her hands. She needed to make it okay. There had to be a way. She let one hand travel across her hair. Her movements stopped at his words. She stood up and walked towards him carefully. ”No but I do. I love you so much. I was stupid.” She wiped away a tear in a quick movement. ”Please don’t leave me. I don’t want to go on without you.” She had imagined him walking out of her life so many times, she was certain it was going to happen. The possibility for changing his mind was so low, she had trouble believing it as a scenario. ”At least don’t hate me.” If she couldn’t convince him to stay, maybe she could earn his forgiveness.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day   It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 10:50 pm

Her 'I don't know' answer didn't explain anything, and all he could think about was that she didn’t care for him anymore. “Give me an answer,” he demanded. “Why not? Did you care that little for me?” he asked, his voice trembling with emotion. He brushed the back of his hand against his cheekbone to dry off the tear, before he placed it on the bed. She said she was scared and that she regretted it. “You know all you had to do was tell me that something was wrong,” he said, feeling himself get dizzy at the thought of what was happening. It was like all the happiness she'd once brought him was gone and the only thing left was emptiness. He placed a hand on his stomach at the immense pain. He didn’t believe she loved him or else he was convinced that she wouldn’t have cheated. Whether it was just for a moment or for someone she’d developed feelings for. “Who was it?” he asked, not knowing if it was a smart decision to know the person, but he felt like she might as well tell him everything.

He felt another tear run down his cheek as she said she didn’t want him to leave, because he didn’t want that either. He just knew that he couldn’t be with someone who lied to him in that way. “I can’t stay,” he said in a low voice, looking into her eyes with an everlasting tenderness. “I trusted you,” he then said, knowing that what he was about to say next would break his heart. “I’m breaking up with you, Melody,” he then said, letting the words sink into her mind. He gently lifted his hand to her cheek, rubbing his thumb against it to dry her tears. “I could never hate you,” he assured her. He probably should hate her but saying that would be one of the biggest lies. Everything inside of him wanted to kiss her irresistible lips and feel her embrace again, but he knew that she wasn’t good for him and that she'd probably hurt him again. “I will always love you,” he said before letting go of her cheek, knowing that it was going to be hard seeing her at school after this. “I hope you find the happiness that I couldn’t give you,” he said sincerely.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day   It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day EmptyFre Maj 24, 2019 1:21 pm

Melody didn’t know what to tell him. Nothing she said would made it better. It would most likely just hurt him more, and that was the last thing she wanted. ”No,” she said and sniffled. ”I care for you more than anyone,” she hated that she was the cause of his tears. She had never made a bigger mistake and this, and it would lose her much more than the risk was worth. She looked away from him. ”It’s easy to know what you should have done after you have done it,” she said and sighed. How was it possible that she could be so happy with someone, but still seek out someone else? Had she missed something she didn’t know herself? He wanted to know who it was. She didn’t know if telling him would help anything. ”It’s over with him,” she simply said.

She allowed the tears to run down her cheeks when he said he couldn’t stay. She was done trying to hold it in. His words hit her hard and she felt like something was being taken away from her, but she also knew it she had pushed him away. ”Is there any chance we can fix this?” She asked hopefully. She already knew the answer, but she needed to hear it. She closed her eyes when he put his hand on her cheek. She wanted to feel his touch while she still could. ”No. It was me that couldn’t give you the happiness you deserve. I was happy. I wish I could explain why I did what I did. I don’t understand it myself,” she said. Her eyes were sore from the tears, but she didn’t care. ”Can I kiss you one last time?” She begged. She would understand if he didn’t want that, but she thought it might give her some closure.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day   It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day EmptyFre Maj 24, 2019 8:27 pm

It was almost painful to hear her say that she cared for him, because he honestly didn’t think it was true. The worst thing she could’ve done was cheat on him and then lie about it for a while. She said it was over with the guy, which just made it more tempting to give her a second chance but he didn't think there was a any chance for her to regain his trust. When she asked if they could fix it, he just inhaled and looked a bit towards the door while another tear found its way down his cheek. He wished that they could but it was hard to fix a heart that was already broken. In his mind she didn’t want the same things as he did but he didn’t blame her for it. “There's nothing to fix,” he said in a low voice before he looked back at her. Knowing that there wasn't any way things would go back to how they used to be.

Melody, it’s okay,” he said, his voice cracking as he looked into the eyes that he’d miss more than anything. Even if she was happy with him, he wasn't what she wanted. “You leave me no choice,” he said with a sad expression. “I can’t be with someone who isn’t faithful,” he said and had to be selfish in this situation, just like she'd been for seeing someone else. None of this was easy and he’d probably dragged it out more than was necessary, but he knew when he walked out of that door, he'd lose the only girl he'd ever loved. He didn’t know if it was a good idea to kiss her but the last part of the sentence convinced him. He placed his hand on her neck and leaned in, as he just admired her face for the last time. He closed his eyes and pressed his lips against hers in a tender kiss. The emotions crazed inside of his stomach and his heart started to beat more steadily in his chest. When he pulled away he glanced at her rose-colored lips, before he looked into her eyes. “Goodbye Melody,” he said with a vulnerable voice and hesitated to let go of her. He really hoped that she'd find happiness. His hands were shaking as they finally let go of her and he walked out of the room. His heart was aching like never before and the tears rushed down his cheeks as he kept on walking. He just had to believe that what he did was the right thing.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day   It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day Empty

It is sad to see a rainy ending to a perfect day
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» On these rainy days
» Rainy day, åben
» If The World Was Ending
» This does not have a Happy ending
» We will never be a ending story

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 3. sal :: Kollegieværelser :: Piger-
Gå til: