Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Ready set lets go - [cw]

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.
Fag : Art | Literature | Philosophy | Chemistry | Math | Swimming
Antal indlæg : 135

Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Okt 26, 2021 4:27 pm

A small gasp left her as he levitated her, to get off his own pants. Something she hadn’t been expecting, but the small, pleasured growl coming from her throat told a clear story just how much she was enjoying it. To be fair, she wasn’t sure that he could do anything that wouldn’t send pleasured chills around in her body.

It felt like a loaded question, to tell him what she wanted. More so when he finally continued that he would give her anything. Would he? How much could she push the line of letting him know just what she wanted. Him, the universe, everything in between. A life with romance, a life where she didn’t feel the void in her heart. Someone to heal and mend her, knowing only herself would be able to do that. Her eyes opened slightly as she looked down at him, feeling his cold breath mixing with her heated. It was hard to concentrate feeling his fingers playing around where she was most sensitive. The words that she wanted to say the most were almost slipping over her tongue, until she changed it to a simple; “you” before letting her lips crash down on his once again.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

Antal indlæg : 204

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 3 EmptySøn Okt 31, 2021 12:05 am

You.

A frisky smile spread on his lips, only to be occupied by her lips. The hand on her upper back continued to glide up to her neck and caressed it while his telekinesis pulled his underpants away so he could place his member close to her center without having to leave her without pleasure for longer than necessary. When his member was right by her opening, he let the hand on her upper back move to her shoulder. “Then sit” he told her and let his fingers leave her to hunger for whatever he could give her. Once again, he wanted her to know that she could choose what she wanted to do. She had control and could take what she wanted.
Iris

Iris

Humør : I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 3 EmptyLør Nov 06, 2021 7:23 pm

For someone so obnoxious, so egotistical and blinded by his own need and desire. She felt so at home in his presence, now maybe that told her more about herself than it did about him. But she couldn’t help the twist of her lips forming into a smile as he told her to sit. “As you command” now she did know that she had her own free will in everything she was doing. But those words leaving her lips still let a pleasuring chill glide down her spine as she with her hand made sure that she would glide down on him without any problems. And as she did. She couldn’t contain the moan leaving her lips, her hips dipping forward, her back rose as her head throwing backwards. She slowly started to move with him inside of her. It was at least as good as first time, if not better.

After some time, she leaned forwards, her arms folding around his neck, so she could get as close to him as possible. Feeling her slightly damp hot skin against his forever cold. It only made the whole experience so much more enjoyable. “You’re going to get me into so much trouble” she said with a delighted hoarse voice, letting her lips trace down his jawline.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMan Nov 15, 2021 5:13 pm

She told him that she would do as he commanded and sit, and when she let her hand find between them to make sure everything went without problems, he couldn’t stop smiling at her. The fact that her memory constantly was erased was one thing, but it seemed like every time he had with her, she somehow knew what to do. As she sat down, he didn’t even push onto her shoulder, but it was just a slight suggestion that his hand was there. Her moan was like music to his ears and his hands found their way to her hips and started to help her move.

She leaned down and wrapped her arms around his neck. It only made him breath a bit of the cold air from his lungs onto her. As she started to speak about getting in trouble he let a hand find it’s way into her cheek and into her hair, before he grabbed onto it carefully, but firmly, to pull her head a little back. It blotted her neck, but he wasn’t going to bit her. Not yet at least. “I think, if there’s anyone who should be getting in trouble, it should be me,” he mumbled. He wrapped one arm around her to sit up. His hand on her back slid to her hip to continue to help her with her movements. He started to kiss her chest, along her collarbone and her neck.

________

Timeskip, 24/09/2021
________

Just because it was Friday, it didn’t mean that Oscar was sleeping in. He woke at seven and looked towards Iris. No, he hadn’t left her. He wouldn’t do that to her. For a little while he tried to determine whether she was slumbering or actually awake. “Iris?” he mumbled. She was very much asleep. He took a slightly deeper breath in laying with her for a moment and inspected her room from where he laid. Occasionally, he decided that it was time for him at least to get up. He turned his head towards Iris and gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead. “I’ll be right back,” he mumbled before he slowly tried to scootch out of her embrace. Oscar was completely naked, but he certainly didn’t feel like getting fully dressed yet. He tugged Iris in a bit before he went towards the bathroom. He opened the door and there stood Iris’ little sister and brushed her teeth.
“Haven’t you-” The young girl stopped as she realized it wasn’t her sister in the doorframe. Unwillingly, the redhaired girl’s eyes followed down the vampire’s body finding the very naked bottom half. Her eyes widened. “Oh my God,” her eyes looked back up and she only just opened her mouth to speak again with her mouth full of toothpaste foam and toothbrush. He made a small nod and the door behind her opened and she turned around and closed the door after her.
Oscar sighed a little before he took the leftover robe which he assumed was Iris’ and looked himself in the mirror. God, what a mess she had made of his hair. He tried to comb it though with his fingers, but it only got slightly frizzy. Another sigh left him, and he grabbed a light green scrunchie and tied his semi long hair up on the top of his head. It definitely wasn’t pretty, but now it was out of the way. With a shrug he went back to Iris room and let the little sister reenter to finish what she had been doing. “I’ll make you some breakfast,” he mumbled to her just in case she was more awake than before. He then went out into the kitchen and started to scan the room with his telekinesis, and when he found a cup for coffee, he let it levitate down and into the coffee maker. The machine was already loaded, as if someone had made it ready for the morning. Oscar didn’t think much of it and simply let it start to run. He then opened a drawer with different kind of bread.

And that was when Killian got into the room with some documents in his hands. He found the same cabinet as Oscar and was about to put his cup underneath the machine as she noticed that there was already a cup. With no further thought he removed it when it was done brewing and put his own mug underneath to let it brew another one. While it brewed, he looked up and finally noticed Oscar. His eyes widened and he immediately started rubbing his eyes and did it a couple of times, not believing what he saw. Both the fact that it was Oscar and that he was wearing Iris’ robe and a scrunchie, “What the hell are you doing here?” he almost growled at the vampire and took a step closer to him.
“Well you daughter was sad, so I swung by to make sure she was feeling alright. We had sex and now I’m making coffee and breakfast for her,” he said to the old witch and gestured to the coffee Killian had just removed. ”Could you quite down a little? She’s sleeping.”
“Quite down?” Killian certainly wasn’t happy about Oscar’s presence, and it would be a shame to say that he quited down. “I think you should leave,” he sneered.
“Oh, okay, but hand me the coffee, please” Killian did as told and when Oscar had it in his hands he nodded and sent Killian a thankful smile before he walked back towards Iris room. First when he was by her door, he chose to let go of Killian and enter her room. “Good morning, sunshine,” he mused as he let his hip close the door behind him and he walked over to her bed. “I couldn’t find the bread so coffee will have to do,” he continued with the sweet voice - and yes, he was still wearing the scrunchie and her robes.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMan Nov 15, 2021 5:58 pm

She had dreams now, dreams about a lost time. A childhood being raised by a lovely woman. A woman that she had seen as a mother. Oscar came more than once in her dreams now, of a stolen period that she could never get back, but still had lived. And then there were powers, so deep in her begging to get out. A soft hum left her, as he spoke her name. But other than that, she didn’t wake up. Not until he told her that he would be back. That small peak on her forehead. A smile formed on her lips and a soft nod left her before she curled herself into a small ball and pulled the covers closer to her. It still smelled so lovely of him, enough to make her think he was still there beside her. Maybe that was one thing about not having a warm body temperature, it wasn’t the heat that made people aware that you were next to them, it was the smell.

A giggle left her, as she heard her sister’s reaction on seeing Oscar. She would hear about that later. But now, she was too tired to even open her eyes, which was why she just pulled the duvet closer to her body and let out a soft sigh, as she heard him come back and made a soft nod when he said that.

Now it didn’t take long before she heard her father in the kitchen telling Oscar to leave. She opened her eyes and were close to get up and tell her father that he should butt out of this. To be fair, she had thought he might already had gone off to the office, which had been why she hadn’t told Oscar to stay and let her get her coffee and something to eat. Somehow, she instinctively knew that he couldn’t eat anything but blood. A smile formed on her lips, matching his nickname for her. “Coffee is all I need right now, thank you” she whispered as she moved towards the side of the bed to sit up and take the coffee. She took a sip while looking at him, he looked rather dashing in her robe and, was that her scrunchie? She couldn’t help but laugh as she leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on his lips. “You look, amazing in my clothes” she whispered as she leaned back giving the cup another sip. “So, I heard you met my father in the kitchen” she lifted a brow and a smirk formed on her lips.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMan Nov 15, 2021 10:20 pm

Her smile was warming his whole being, or at least it felt like it. He hummed a little as she mentioned that coffee was all that she needed. If she said so. For now, he didn’t really know much about her diet but he was quite sure that sooner or later she would have to get something to eat. “You’re welcome,” he said softly as she took the cup and sipped at the hot coffee. He noticed how she looked at him and pulled a wide smile. He knew she was looking at how he had dressed himself. He laughed a little with her as she gave him a soft kiss, which he reciprocated. “I know. You should buy double up so we can match,” he joked and gave her a last kiss, watching how she leaned back with her cup. He raised his brows a little as she mentioned her father, “Oh yeah,  he was not happy to see me,” he laughed. “I actually thought my outfit would cheer him up,” he said and stood up and slowly turned around for her to get the whole look. Oscar was very much fooling around. If Iris didn’t know already, he was being very comfortable with her. If the little fountain ponytail on top of his head didn’t tell her that, he might not know what would. He stopped swirling around and looked at her. “But I can guarantee you,” he stepped closer to her. His eyes rested on her, and besides from the ridiculous dressing his gaze was quite charming. He bowed down to be on her eyelevel. “You’re not the one going to be in trouble,” he tried to assure her with a glad and cheeky smile before he kissed her forehead. “Speaking of…” he exhaled and straightened back up to turn around towards the door where he could both hear and smell how the warlock was getting closer and finally opening the door without even knocking. “I thought you were the one who taught your daughters to knock before entering?” Oscar interrupted Killian who hadn’t even let a sound leave him. Killian stood with his mouth slightly open as he was about to tell Oscar to use the speed of his to get out. Oscar tilted his head by the time it took Killian to think about what had just been said to him.
“Don’t tempt me, young man,” Killian said somewhat calmly staring at the vampire. “Get dressed and get out of here,” he was about to look towards Iris when Oscar once again interfered, “But I am dressed,” Oscar joked and picked the sides of the robes a bit up as if it was a dress. Killian frowned a little and looked at Oscar before he looked at Iris. “Take all the time you need, alright? I’m right next door if you need me,” Killian said with a loving tone and look before he closed the door even though he wasn’t much for leaving Oscar unsupervised. Meanwhile, Killian went to check on Mary-Jane, only to get the juicy story.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMan Nov 15, 2021 10:48 pm

She nodded whipping her feet delighted as he turned around for her, giving the full view. “I’m definitely buying you a scrunchie and rope now” she laughed, not really understanding that he had been able to reach out and pull her straight out of that slump she had been in yesterday. No one had ever been able to do that, at least not that fast. Well, to be fair he had been the first that had ever gotten to see her or hear her talk like that. Closing her eyes with a soft appreciative hum when he leaned down to kiss her forehead. She had honestly hoped that the fact that she could smell her father come closer, meant he would just walk towards his home office and leave them alone. But Oscar quickly punctured that theory, as she looked up and saw how her father just stepped into her bedroom. Iris quickly narrowed her eyes as she looked towards her father, making sure that he would keep quiet, or at least behave. To be fair, she would have been angry if he had done it with any other man, she had taken home with her. But she did give him some leeway since it was Oscar standing in front of him. After he had thrown the collar around Oscar’s neck, she wasn’t that happy about even letting her father have a say in any of this.

Iris had to bite down on her bottom lip as Oscar retorted with the fact that he was dress. And rather fabulously so. She was very close to give a piece of her mind to her father, that if he could let Artemis walk around like she did sometimes in Amy’s body. She could have Oscar over, as long as she bloody pleased.

Well, if you can take all the time you need” she put away the cup, and slowly got out of bed, just as naked as he had been before. Walking towards him to let her arms glide around his neck and pulled him into a soft, but still sensual kiss. “I’m quite certain that I owe you breakfast, and would kind of host would I be, if I didn’t offer you a bath, especially after how I left your hair” she mused with a cheeky grin, as her fingers repositioned some of his hair.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Nov 16, 2021 12:24 am

Oscar smiled cheekily as she mentioned that she was going to be buying him a scrunchie and a rope, “Oh, please do,” he laughed with her, “And maybe some bunny slippers,” he added laughing.
Oscar was thrilled that it seemed like Iris liked how he was fooling around, even though he knew that there was a line for when things weren’t funny anymore – the question was just, when did he hit that line? No matter what, dismissing Killian was a success for now. Iris got up when Killian had left, and it made Oscar turn towards her smiling as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He let his arms wrap around her waist kissing her just as sensual as she did to him, but quite gentle. As she started to talk about breakfast and a bath his mind started to try and figure out what she actually meant. His smile never got any less cheeky and he chuckled a bit as she tried to correct his hair a bit. “I’m quite sure he meant that you should take the time you needed,” he chuckled a little, “You know, by the way he looked at you and the way he spoke… I doubt your father would ever willingly speak so kindly to me,” he mused and let his hands around her waist find her hips. “But what kind of guest would I be to say no to both breakfast and a bath?” he said and smiled a little wider. Even if she was making real food, he wasn’t going to say no to it. He wasn’t about to demand her to give him blood. No, it should be her own will. Oscar was certain, that if he had lived another life before this, he could’ve been a mix of a blood demon and an incubus. The only thing was, that he liked the consent – or he had grown to like it. When he had been younger and more primitive, consent had never really been a thought.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Nov 16, 2021 9:20 am

She lifted her brows, as Oscar corrected her with the fact that she was the one that should take the time she needed. “Might be, who knows, maybe he is coming around? You are quite charming that way” she whispered, knowing very well that it would be over his dead body that he would ever be that nice to Oscar. Maybe Iris just had a knack for finding people that didn’t like her father. It gave perspective for her, when she had always idolized him. Always given him all the excuses in the book for how he was never really there for her and her sister. A soft hum left her as he told her that he wouldn’t say no to breakfast and a bath.

Well then” she hummed, opening her rope that he was wearing. He really had the worst, and best effect on her. “Better get that shower running, and make sure you don’t traumatize my little sister more than you have already done today” she laughed, knocking on the bathroom door. After she made sure no one was in there she opened walked over to her door and locked it. Then she turned on the shower, before walking back out and pulling Oscar along with her. “And you are completely right, this whole outfit is just missing some bunny slippers” she couldn’t help but giggle as she pulled him all the way under the showers with her.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 2:29 pm

Oscar couldn’t help but smile as she mentioned that it could be that her father was coming around. Oscar doubted it, but he liked Iris way of thinking. Her voice and humming sounded so nice and calm. She opened the robe he was wearing, and a little smirk spread on his lips. “That sounds like a good idea, even though I doubt she was traumatized,” he said, shoving it off his shoulder. He was certain that Iris little sister didn’t mind seeing Oscar. While he watched how Iris knocked on the door before she entered, he pulled the scrunchie out of his hair, so it fell down and looked quite messy. It only took a second before she came back and pulled him with her. “I know, right?” he joked and let the robe slid of his shoulders and the telekinesis carry it to the hanger, while they stepped under the running water. With his free hand he found her neck and pulled her closer for a heated kiss. There was something quite sensational about the water running down their face and body while kissing.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTors Nov 25, 2021 3:12 pm

She turned around as she felt his hand glide around her neck. Letting him pull her into a kiss that she reciprocated with just as much passion as he did. Her own hand found his neck as she pulled him closer. Fingers gliding around his hipbone to his back, letting her nails scratch up his spine. Feeling how the water made his skin more slippery. Almost mimicking that his skin was as warm as hers. A sigh left her lips as she pulled just an inch away. Her eyes closed, leaning back to feel the warm water dance over her face. Leaning forward again she blinked away couple of droplets giving him a smirk. “Now, I didn’t really bring you here for that” she whispered, not minding his approach one bit. “I did promise breakfast didn’t I” her fingers glided through her now wet hair looking at him with half-closed eyes.  
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTors Nov 25, 2021 7:07 pm

A cheeky grin appeared on Oscars lips as Iris pulled him closer and let her nails scratch up his spine. A soft soundless sigh left him, letting her feel his cold breath against her skin. She pulled back, which made Oscar open his eyes. He watched how she let water run down her face and he was more than ready to pull her in for another kiss. But she had other thoughts which made him raise his brows a little. She mentioned breakfast, and he knew, if his heart was beating, it would pick up speed of excitement. “Oh yes you did,” he agreed with a wild smile. He pulled himself closer to her and nibbled her skin right underneath her ear, just as a little teaser and to show her that she was his. Every vampiric trait appeared. The dark veins, the bright eyes, and his fangs. His hands found their way behind her back before he pressed her back under the water again. His fangs punctured into her neck and a pleasurable sound left him as he got the taste of the blood. A soft growl left him as he pulled her closer, before he chose to press her up against the wall, so she had something extra to support herself to. Something about her blood was simply energizing him so much and at the same time, the energizing feeling almost got him into a feeling of ecstasy. So pleasured that he could faint, but being one of the firsts, he could keep himself at bay.
Iris

Iris

IndlægEmne: Iris #c8e8c7   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTors Dec 02, 2021 10:48 am

When he stepped closer, she would lie if she couldn’t feel the pull in her stomach that told her, just how much she wanted him. It was a wild thought that he always ended up drawing out the best and worst of her. And whenever she was with him, she knew it was exactly what she wanted. Him, and nothing else. It was only when she was alone, and people started telling her ears full of just how horrible man that he was, that she started to doubt. If she could be enough, that it wouldn’t end up with him leaving her as everyone else. But then she had to remember herself that she was very mortal, and him immortal. So, there would come a time, where he had to leave.  

But not right now.

Pushing away the thoughts, she closed her eyes. Feeling how he nibbled her skin, letting out a small sigh of appreciation. Then he pierced her skin with his fangs, she was always prepared for it to hurt. But it never did, and a pleasurable moan left her instead. Especially as he pressed her up against the wall, to support her even more. “Oh god” she whispered, keeping her eyes close as her fingers glided up his back into his hair.
Oscar
Første af Racen
Oscar

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFre Dec 17, 2021 2:08 am

It was almost like a choir how she moaned, and he groaned. He breathed his cold breath heavily on her as she let her fingers glide into his hair. Though she had promised him blood, he wasn’t about to be greedy. He had no intentions of killing her nor making her loose so much blood that she felt ill. He bit his tongue shortly before he let his tongue glide over the puncture wounds. He pulled away from the wound – and even though he was quite experienced in his drinking, he noticed how a few droplets of watered blood rolled down the contours of her body. His eyes slowly rolled up from  her body to meet her eyes shortly before he leaned in to kiss her passionately. “You should know – that you – you are something very – very special,” he said, only his kisses breaking his sentences into pieces. He let his hands caress the curves of her body. He wanted to tell her everything he knew, but he was just so, so afraid that she would leave him again, even though this was her true timeline.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Ready set lets go - [cw]   Ready set lets go - [cw] - Page 3 Empty

Ready set lets go - [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» Lets go for a little adventure
» Okay then, lets run! - Lorelai
» So.... lets get started! - Aaron
» Ready or not
» ... Are you ready for it? - Roy

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum