Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The person I want to be

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

Humør : Discomfort is where growth lies.
Antal indlæg : 55

The person I want to be Empty
IndlægEmne: The person I want to be   The person I want to be EmptyMan Sep 20, 2021 6:22 pm

LOCATION a nice little hideout by the border, close to the forest
DATE 7th of October 2021
TIME 18.00 ish
ATTIRE Link
TOPIC FOR  @Juniper Avalon xx

It had been a rocky month last month, having learned D'Avalos had been slaughtering the fairy village where Juniper's brother had been in. He had been there the best he could for her, but learning to deal with the guilt of having been so close but never realized it till it was too late - that was hard. He had carried that guilt for years himself. Then there was the devil around the corner waiting to get his ass kicked straight back to hell in the shape of Thomas Blanchard. Knowing he was around these corners made the worst in Reginald simmer and it was just a matter of time before his blood would start to boil. But one thing that was different and one person that could make him come back down to earth and be his anchor was Juniper. And they had to hold each other close in this, not let the anger get the best of them.

So, to remind them both to slow down he had spent the entire day planning ahead. Knowing she was tired after Yesterday's new moon, he had went all the way with what he could. Lucky with the weather was he indeed, and had found these lanterns and stuffed them with light chains to light up the ara they were supposed to dine in. He had found the most aesthetic setting, a table that almost looked like a log. Reginald would lie if he said he had cooked himself, because after so many years locked up, his skills didn't really match with these new kitchen's and he was out of practice, so he had asked Archie to help him out with some easy dishes. Nature was where both him and Juniper felt most at home, so of course he wanted to spend the evening out here. At least they could eat here and then go back home. Right now he just stood awaited her next to the set up table, folding his hands in front of him as he waited.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

Humør : I'm a firm believer in "if you're going to fail, you might as well fail spectacularly."
Fag : Magiens historie
Antal indlæg : 81

IndlægEmne: Sv: The person I want to be   The person I want to be EmptyOns Sep 22, 2021 9:26 am

Work and Reginald. If people asked her how she coped. That would be her answer, because even though it had been earthshattering and very difficult learning that she had lost such a close family member. And not because of sickness but murdered just because they were living. That was hard. Then there was of course the fact that Ayah was till in this life, the same with Mariella that now seemed to be her niece. What a small world it suddenly was. But those were the light points that she kept holding on to, because how else would she be able to cope? Now they just needed to find Hope, and then the family would be complete again. In the meantime, Juniper focused on spending time with Reginald. After so many years apart, it was important for her to use as much of her time with him as she could. Not wanting to miss a second or a minute of what had been giving back to them.

She turned one of the threes and looked at the setup. Her eyes went big before they looked up at Reginald, then the amazement turned into pure joy, as a giggle left her, and her lips pulled into a big bright smile. “Oh my god, Reginald” she whispered and shook her head before she slowly walked towards him. She couldn’t stop looking at the food and how everything looked. “It’s magical” she breathed as she was finally close enough to him. Her hands finding his neck and pulled him down in a lingering kiss. “Absolutely perfect” she hummed before letting her eyes find the table. “Archie helped you out?” she teased while letting her fingers lightly caress the edge of his hair.
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

IndlægEmne: Sv: The person I want to be   The person I want to be EmptyTors Sep 23, 2021 9:04 pm

The brigtest smile lighted up on his lips as he saw her, and he walked towards her, loving how her eyes sparkled in the light of the lanterns. A laughter warm and short left his lips as he noticed how she couldn't take her eyes of the food. Finally close enough for him to pull her closer, placing his hands on her hips, he leaned down as her hands found his neck, and met her in the kiss. "I'm glad you like it," he whispered against her hair, as she looked back at the table. "Obviously, the day I get skills like that I will take over the world," he chuckled a little bit before letting his eyes wander back to her. Reginald was just happy that Archie had been willing to help him, despite the craziness going on, on the other hand it was nice keeping one's mind busy while waiting for what was to come. "I thought you deserved a night out," he confessed on his next exhale, because she did. Everyone he knew really did deserve a night out, but most people were to blind to take the time off even when they needed it. The distractions of what they thought was most important made them blind, Reginald wasn't blind, he knew they needed to slow down and breath. So, he made it his duty to remind the people around him to unwind. To breath again. But one thing was different around Juniper, her happiness was the thing that mattered most to him, and he wanted to be able to make her smile and be as relaxed as she looked right now. "So, I hope you are hungry," he made a small hand movement guiding her to the table.

He could feel his heart skip a beat ahead as he took a deeper breath in. It didn't matter how many years they had known each other, he was still very much aware of her whole being, making sure he was worthy of her heart. Because, she had seen so many sides of him, like he had seen different parts of her, and how he had loved every single one of them. "How was your day?" He asked with a lower voice, as he placed his hand on her lower back when they walked closer to the table, so they could sit down. Well, he was old-fashioned so pulling the chair out so she could sit down was a natural thing for him to do before he sat down himself.
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

Humør : I'm a firm believer in "if you're going to fail, you might as well fail spectacularly."

IndlægEmne: Sv: The person I want to be   The person I want to be EmptyFre Okt 01, 2021 11:37 pm

You are simply the best” she breathed out as she looked back at him with a giant smile. She could almost feel how her eyes became misty from the sheer thought that Reginald had even thought about all of this. If there had been any doubt, not that there had, they would all have brought to shame now. If he wasn’t the person that she was supposed to end up with, she would find it very hard to believe that she would ever feel right with anyone else. For all the times they had split, fought, or walked away. They always seemed to find their way back to each other with even greater and passionate love.

I was, but after seeing this” she made a small hand gesture “Now I’m absolutely starving” she couldn’t help but chuckle as she walked with him towards the table. Her eyes moved from the food towards him as he asked how her day had been. “Oh, you know” she said with a sweet smile and shrugged her shoulders “it was alright” there was still so much she needed to wrap her head around. The fact that she was a mother of not only one, but three adult girls. Where one of them were so distant and hard to crack through. Not that she blamed her, if it hadn’t been for the years, she had been able to spend alone in her cottage. She might have been the very same. Didn’t make it any less hard or frustrating to go through. “Right now, I’m just doing my job because I have too, but it feels like a nice vacation would be preferable” she looked back at the table and sat down. Her eyes followed him as he walked around the table and sat down himself. “Even though this is making very much up for it” she breathed and looked around almost not knowing where to start.

How was your day?” she asked, as she started putting things on her plate.
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

IndlægEmne: Sv: The person I want to be   The person I want to be EmptyLør Okt 02, 2021 10:13 am

It was crazy enough on its own that he only had been a free man for two month, and all the chaos his family was wrapped in. He wanted to protect them all for the trouble they had yet to endure, all he wanted was for them to be safe. The craziest thing that had happened this month, was also yet another unwrapped bomb to start the month with. Juniper was a mother of three beautiful women that she had forgotten, how did you figure out what to do with that. It was another reason for him not to have mentioned Aaron yet, he wanted Juniper to have some time to figure out how to feel about it, despite him understanding most of it. One person he had thought to seek out about this situation was Cassian, not just regarding Juniper's memories, but about realizing you were a father when you thought you weren't. Not having seen a child grow up, not knowing they were real till so many years after. Yes, he had Nigel. Nigel, Jamie and Archie were his boys, they would never get out of his grip even if they tried. But he understood Juniper still needed to find herself in it, and they needed to figure out how to get those memories back.

Reginald chuckled a little a break from work could indeed be nice. Not that he complained about having work to do himself, then again, he just enjoyed his freedom right now even if it already felt like it was years ago since he had been lucked up. "Maybe a vacation is just what you need in the nearest future," he pointed out with a warmer smile, as he began to put things on his plate. "It's been quite easy, not much to do, but I spend most of the day with Archie getting this done in time - so it's been good," he replied with a soft chuckle. "But by all means, take this as a vacation and lay it all on me. And enjoy the food of course," he chuckled a little bit, opening a bottle of red wine and poured it up in her glass first then his.
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

IndlægEmne: Sv: The person I want to be   The person I want to be EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 12:14 am

Nearest future. How she wished that was a possibility, but she had so much to look after that it didn’t seem possible. But that didn’t mean that she couldn’t take some days off and figure everything out. Having lived for such a long time, you learned how to compartmentalize. Because sometimes it was easier to be objective about what was going on, and she had to admit that working was part of her coping mechanism. She had always worked, in one way or another. And with her family, and Reginald here. Everything would work out one way or another.

This is the perfect vacation then” she laughed, as he poured wine in her glass, and as he did the same to his she picked the glass up and took a small sip. The round flavor soothed her pallet. “Amazing” she breathed and gave him a big smile before she clinked her wineglass against his. “Bon appetite” she hummed as she put the wine down and started tasting on the food. June closed her eyes as she felt how the many flavors exploded in her mouth. That kid really knew what he was doing. But she could have guessed, after that morning where they had gotten his breakfast. That had only been something he quickly had put together, so even though it didn’t surprise her. It still did. “Wow, I really understand why Elenora is keeping her hands tight on this boy, his food alone” she took another bite and had to close her eyes once more. “I mean, wow” she laughed and took a sip of her wine. This was really nice. Just what she needed. With loving eyes, she looked at Reginald “Thank you, this is –“ she didn’t even have words and she just made a small shake with her head as she took another bite of food.
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

IndlægEmne: Sv: The person I want to be   The person I want to be EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 9:12 am

Reginald took some bites of the food he had put on his plate, knowing very confidently he had made a good choice including Archie in his plans. He couldn't help but laugh a little by Juniper's enjoyment of the food, it was simply fuel for his soul just being blessed with being able to sit here and be with her. Reginald gave her a small nod with the warmest smile as she thanked him, "you deserve it." he addressed as he breathed out. Keeping on eating and discussing the day, "that reminds me off," he got up and walked over to another table where a new bottle of wine was placed alongside some snacks - in case they wanted to stay there for a little later. Not that it what he was going to get. He looked up at the sky, pointing up. "The night sky is so clear, perfect for stargazing," he chuckled a bit before taking a step closer to the table.

He looked at her for a second, then he got down on one knee, pulling up a little box with the finest ring with a rhodochrosite gemstone he had found many years ago by now - he had kept it safe - till one day where they would find each other again. "Juniper Avalon, my love, my heart. This has been a long time coming," he chuckled a bit clicking his tongue a bit, keeping his eyes on her. It was funny the way and how long they had known each other and still in this very moment he found himself slightly nervous. Last time they had been together, before she had been taken, he had been down the road to ask the same question. "I don't want to spend my life with anyone else, it's always been you and it will always be you. So, do you want to do me the honour of being my wife and keep me company for all the adventures that are yet to come?" He asked taking a deeper breath in. He had always wanted her to be his wife, and why he had never come around to ask it before this day in the past, had been about time and him not knowing who he was. He hadn't felt like he deserved a woman like her to be by his side, but he damn sure had made sure that he was worthy of it. And he would keep making sure.
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

IndlægEmne: Sv: The person I want to be   The person I want to be EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 10:47 am

She kept eating as he started moving around, not really understanding what he was talking about. Juniper looked up the sky as he mentioned it. It really was, a soft smile formed on her lips, and not really thinking about watching what he was doing she placed the fork and knife back on the plate and took a minute just watching the dark sky and the twinkling stars almost winking at them.

Juniper Avalon, my love, my heart.

Her eyes turned big as she looked down at him. Kneeling beside her. What? Her breath was caught in her throat. Funny how they had been together so many times, and over longer periods of time. But they had never come to this part. She had been married before. A marriage that had been filled with love, and when it hadn’t they had went their separate ways. And even so, the tears of pure joy started spilling down her cheeks, and a smile formed on her lips. The dimples in her cheeks show as he finished his little speech. “Yes, of course you silly, silly man!” she laughed and pushed the chair back and fell down on her knees beside him. She let him put the ring on her fingers before her arms folded around his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

That happy ending, they finally got that. This time, she was sure that nothing would come between them. Nothing at all.
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

IndlægEmne: Sv: The person I want to be   The person I want to be EmptyTirs Okt 19, 2021 5:18 pm

It was just how they were, soulmates, star crossed lovers and each others in every lifetime they found each other. He knew with all of his heart that it belonged to her, no one else but her. But sitting here on one knee, seemed like a milestone they should have reached ages ago, because he had always known he wanted to marry her. He had known since the first time that he had seen her. Even so, the time that wasn't really long, felt like years before she told him yes, the warmest and biggest smile beamed over his lips. The way she pushed the chair back and fell down onto her knees. Reginald gently took her hand, and placed the ring the finger where it belonged, and he breathed out shortly before she folded her arms around his neck, and pulled him into a kiss. Reginald returned the kiss, giving all of his love in the kiss shared between them. He wrapped his strong arms around her, pulling her closer towards him, still consumed by her lips and the happiness spreading in him.

If they could make it this far, and still find each other, he knew that no matter what troubles they would face, they could overcome every single one of them if they stood by each others side. They would always make it out stronger in the other end.
Juniper Avalon

Juniper Avalon

IndlægEmne: Sv: The person I want to be   The person I want to be EmptyLør Okt 23, 2021 9:09 pm

She let herself be pulled in by his arms, being filled with love and happiness over this day had finally come. That this time, they could have their happy ending and no one or nothing could take it away from Her hands found his cheeks leaning into the passionate kiss. Her fingers on her right hand travelling into his soft hair, gently caressing it. It took her some time, before she finally pulled away, her eyes beaming with love as she looked at him.

I love you so much Reginald” she whispered, looking into his eyes before she placed a soft kiss on his lips and leaned back. This was only now she looked around, seeing just what kind of magic she, or maybe the both of them had unleashed on the forest. She couldn’t help but laugh to see how so man flowers and bloomed around them. Covered the area in beautiful colors. “Seems like even our energies agree that it was about time” she hummed letting her fingers glide over his cheek and down his throat.
Reginald
Første af Racen
Reginald

IndlægEmne: Sv: The person I want to be   The person I want to be EmptyOns Nov 03, 2021 8:41 am

Pulling away he slowly opened his eyes to her whisper, running his fingers through her hair while looking at her. There was no word to describe the amount of love and happiness that fueled him right now. One thing he did know was he was true in this moment being the happiest he had ever been, it gave him a sense of time finally being in their favor. Then her lips met with his again, just short before she looked around. His eyes followed her glance around the forest, seeing how the nature around them had started to bloom miraculously in these mid-autumn days, the energy that had unfolded changing the laws of nature with their energies combined.  

Seems like even our energies agree that it was about time. Reginald couldn't anything but chuckle to the statement, he agreed. "Yeah," he whispered softly. "But I agree, it sure was about time." He wasn't going to take this for granted. He had lived long, but the past years in isolation from life, nature, he wasn't going to take any easy road, life was to precious to lose any chance of happiness. This evening, this night, this life was for them. At despite all the years that had past them, this was just the beginning.
__
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The person I want to be   The person I want to be Empty

The person I want to be
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» What an interesting person you are (CW)
» I'm such a horrible person! - Kushiel
» Some dogs prefer a certain type of person

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Andre steder i Grounds of Lily-
Gå til: