Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Walk through fire

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Humør : Well, this is some serious shit. What the hell happened?
Antal indlæg : 335

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptyOns Aug 11, 2021 4:19 pm

Dedicated to @Killian and @Oliver
Also for @Mary-Jane and @Iris

DATE | 1th of September 2021
WEATHER | Its getting colder, windy at a light drizzle
TIME | School is ending around 3pm
SURRONDINGS | A lot of students coming from classes as well as teachers
ATTIRE | Eris & Iris

Rain drizzled down over Aston, the school bell had rung and told the students that today’s classes was coming to an end. Then there was those that was sleeping in the dorms or were going home to their family or own apartment. The age range here had always baffled Eris as she stood in the corner sitting on her motorcycle waiting for Oliver to come out. He had no idea that she would be here, and she couldn’t remember the last time she had last talked to him. But after she had found out that her daughter had gone missing, the next one she could ask if her brother knew anything. A phone call, after she had started her organisation, it had never stopped ringing – always work.

Iris placed her arm around MJ’s shoulder “Hey when we get home, how about I bake us some scones, and we can see some movies or something like that? How does that sound?” it had been a weird summer. Moving to Gaia after living their whole life in Scotland, and then being put in the school only for half a year, but both MJ and she had been so ahead that they had passed all of the classes getting into year two. Then there was the whole thing about meeting Artemis, and her now looking like their wanted mom. Their father really knew how to pick his women sometimes. The thought made her snicker, as she didn’t really care much about what their father did. He had his own life, and both her and MJ was old enough to do their own thing. She just liked the attention he gave them when he finally had time. Not really blaming him for when he couldn’t be there.

Iris caught the sight of a woman out of the corner of her eyes, she pressed her brows gently together. She looked somewhat familiar, but she couldn’t quite place it. Then she realized that the car picking them up was already there. She caught the scent of her father rather quickly and a big smile formed on lips. “Dad!” she beamed as she ran towards him and gave him a big hug as he came out of the car. For someone that was the older sister, she had never really acted like one. Always being very much a child at heart.

Eris cursed as she put the phone down, but as she looked up, she saw a very familiar figure at first it wasn’t the man that had been her first love. But the son, she had gotten with him. “Oliver” his name was said much louder than Eris had expected as she got up from sitting on her motorcycle. It was really him, a son she hadn’t seen in – she had no idea how long. After looking at him a big smile formed on her lips. “So, are you getting too old to get a hug from your mother?” she raised her brows rather cheekily as she widen her arms.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptyLør Aug 14, 2021 4:42 pm

Mary-Jane closed her eyes, exhausted, as she felt her sisters arm wrap around her shoulder. She opened her eyes as she replied, “Yeah, sure,” she exhaled. This year in general had been so weird and she honestly didn’t really know where to place herself anymore, though many would wonder if she had ever known where to put herself. “I just have to make sure Starla is alright, okay?” she said not really thinking about the fact that her sister had suggested to make the scones herself. Mary-Jane was currently quite aloof and actually just hoped that Starla was feeling alright, so she could check if Artemis was home. Mary-Jane had found comfort in Artemis, even though they now looked like their mother. It was easier to accept her than her own dad. She were more likely to be accessible than her dad and when he finally was available. It was always about gifts, illusions and whatever he could give her. She just wanted his undivided attention, and he simply didn’t understand that.

Killian parked the car he had chosen to drive in today and got out of it. It didn’t take more than a moment before he had eyed his daughters who he was supposed to pick up for today. The eldest of his daughters calling his title and running towards him. He spread his arms out to greet her as she almost jumped into his arms in a big hug. He lifted her up a little, twirling her around before he put her down. He laughed while he hugged her, being so glad to see his daughter, even though it had only been a couple of hours. He let his hand run over her hair, kissed her forehead before he looked towards his younger daughter Mary-Jane. She looked like someone who was imitating a zombie the way she walked, except her arms were down by her side. She had rolled her eyes of her family’s ‘reunion’. As she finally got close enough, Killian quickly pulled her in for a hug, almost making Mary-Jane trip over her own feet. “I’ve missed you too, Jane,” he said and felt how she tried to push herself out of the hug with grunts of frustration. “Can we please just go home?” she asked before she moved towards the backseat to sit in peace – hopefully.
Killian looked at Iris. It seemed to be another off day for Mary-Jane, “The usual?” he wondered just wanting to be sure it wasn’t because something specifically had happened this day. He looked up from his daughter once and recognized two faces. Paisley and Oliver.

Oliver had a few papers in his hand and looked a little through them as he walked out of the building. As his name had been yelled, he looked up, seeing his mother getting up from her motorcycle. “Mom,” he gladly called back with a wide smile and approached her instead of his car. Even thought they hadn’t seen each other for way too long, he couldn’t keep a smile from his lips. “Definitely not getting too old for this,” he said and swung his arms around her in a tight hug. “What are you doing here?” he wondered, releasing his grip a little, pulling a bit on his smile.

Killian who stood with one of his daughters, glanced into the car where the last daughter sat before he looked back at Iris, “I’m just going to greet someone I haven’t seen in forever; do you want to keep your sister company or tag along?” he wondered with a slight smile.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 12:15 pm

Iris nodded and gave her father a light smile. “Long day, something about a friend and drama, didn’t really get into it, and she wants to get home to Grandma” Iris explained and a soft chuckle. Iris followed his fathers’ gaze towards Oliver and the woman she was sure she had seen before. A small photograph, she was sure of it.

Eris couldn’t help but laugh as she felt the arms of her son fold around her. There was something about being with family that calmed her. After everything she had been through, getting kidnapped and tortured from December to January. Shot by her now boyfriends’ ex-lover, finding out she had memories that had been erased, being held captive, raped. It had been a long year already. So, being close to someone that represented the only time in her life where she had been truly happy. It was almost healing. “Wish it was just for a happy reunion” she said with a sad smile and looked up at her grown son. “Have you heard from –“ it was like the world stood still as she saw Killian across from where they were standing.

Iris nodded as her father explained that he wanted to go over to people he hadn’t seen in a long time. “I’ll stay with MJ, maybe we could drive home, and the car can come pick you up after?” she asked, thinking about that her sister wanted to get home to their grandma. She lifted herself up on her toes and planted a sweet kiss against her father’s cheek and after what he had told her she would get her and MJ home.

Eris herself had stopped mid-sentence as she saw the man that had been there when she had stumbled out of the church. The church that still was her biggest nightmare that still came back to haunt her. But for a time, for such a beautiful time he had healed up her wounds been there for her. Loved her in a way no one had ever come close to. She had thought he had been dead for such a long time, only around 19’hundred where she had worked for the KGB that she had found out that he wasn’t. At that point she had pushed the thoughts away of seeking him out. But now he was here, of all the places, he was here. Because she could stop herself, she ran towards him, jumping into his arms with a bright laugh and placed her hands on each side of his head to look at him. “I’ll be damned, the one and only Killian Jones” she chuckled looking at him with just as much love as she had done when they had said goodbye before he had gone to war.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 1:27 pm

Killian frowned a little as his daughter explained how Mary-Jane had had a long day, along with some drama. It did sound like her friends getting into trouble, but Killian never really thought that Mary-Jane got herself involved. He nodded a little as Iris explained her sister wanted to go home and check up on their grandma.

Something about the way that Oliver acted, was purely taught from his father, watching how he had cared for his mother. Picking loved ones up and spiraling around. Oliver frowned a little as he heard that it wasn’t just for a happy reunion. It made him aware that something was going on, that wouldn’t be described as happy. Darn it. He listened as she was about to ask him something and tilted his head a little as she stopped her wording and looked in the same direction as her, realizing that his father stood on the other side of the parking lot. Even though he was glad to see him, and a slight smile appeared on his lips, he had still felt like his father had abandoned them so many years ago.

Killian smiled at Iris having some trouble not keeping his eye on Paisley to make sure she didn’t disappear out of the blue. “That sounds like a brilliant idea, love,” he said and handed her the keys to the car. He didn’t need them right now. He leaned a little down, letting Iris get to reach his cheek with a slight smile and a little laughter. He quickly kissed her forehead before he left to approach Paisley. It was also only in time for him to realize that she shortly after ran towards him resulting in him speeding up and when she jumped he caught her in his arms, laughing very happily and spiraled her around. If she had been wearing a dress, it would’ve been swirling beautifully around by the speed. He put her down with an extremely wide smile on his lips as she recalled his name. “To your service, Paisley Priest,” he said gladly with his hands on her hips, bent slightly forward. She hadn’t grown an inch since they had met, which made the 29 centimeters still be quite the height difference. He had to tighten his own reins to not just lean down and kiss her, after all, it had been quite the years since he had been with her, so something might've happened while he had been gone. Oliver approached right after the sweet reunion, to blast the pink bubble they had gotten themselves into. “Good to see you, dad,” he said with his hands in his pockets. “Live’s thriving?” he wondered making Killian look up from Paisley, meaning he let go with one of his hands on her hips, to see his son with a still wide smile, “Live is busy,” he breathed out. “You’re both a little too old to attend the academy; what are you doing here?” he wondered and looked at Paisley, his son and back at Paisley.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptySøn Aug 15, 2021 9:35 pm

Funny how it seemed like no time had gone by looking into his beautiful blue eyes, matching her own so well. She could feel the pull towards him as she had done when she had first lied the eyes upon him. She took a small step away, still feeling the one hand on her hip as Oliver came towards them, breaking up some of the tension that had roamed around them. Eris took in a deep breath, Paisley. She hadn’t heard that name in such a long time. And she had only recently changed it from Elena to Eris. A soft laugh left Eris as Killian commented on them being too old to attend the academy. Well, he was right of course. “My boyfriend works here” she said, feeling a little weird being her age and calling her male lover her boyfriend. But he had called her girlfriend, and somehow, she had started to like the whole, dating and being in a relationship without it being serious. She placed her hands into her pocket and licked her lips.

But I came because I knew Oliver worked here” she remembered why she was even here. “And I actually came because I was hoping he had heard something from Hanna, or Norah, is the name she is going under these days?” what it must feel like for her to be on the opposite side of her mother. She had had her run-ins with Interpol now and then. Her phone started buzzing again. “You got to be kidding me” she breathed and pulled it up, headquarters lid up on the screen.  “I’m sorry, I need to take this” she excused herself by taken a few steps away from Oliver and Killian, but not long enough for them not to hear her.

No, you listen here” she hissed in the phone after she had listened to the news “I’m not paying you to call me if you haven’t found him, I need him found and I needed him found yesterday!” she hanged up and returned to both of them. “Sorry about that” she breathed out and looked towards Oliver. “Well, then the bad news is your sister has been gone since January” she licked her lips, it had only been now she had found out after everything that had happened her tails on both Oliver and Hanna had checked in, but she had been in the state of mind actually checking up on it. "still hoped she might have reached out to you"
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 6:41 pm

Killian still believed that Paisley was such a lovely lady, and he was certain that nothing would ever be able to change his mind, not even knowing how she had felt the last couple of years. The only thing that really broke up the mood and tension was Oliver approaching and greeting. He looked towards Paisley as she informed that her boyfriend worked at the school, “Oh, okay,” he said and nodded a little, he still had the same smile on his lips, but he couldn’t help but feel a little defeated. He glanced towards Oliver as Paisley informed that he worked there, “Good job,” he praised his son, who simply waved his hand about it, and it seemed like it had been the best solution, to just quit the praising since Paisley had more to say. Had Oliver heard anything about Hanna? Killian frowned confused, what was happening to his little bean? “What’s with Hannah?”
Paisley excused herself and walked away to talk to someone on the phone. Oliver looked towards Killian, “Well, as far as I know, Norah contacted me a year ago for borrow some money because she had trouble paying of her loans in France,” he said and licked his lips thoughtfully. It was approximately what Oliver got to say before Paisley rejoined.
“No, worries,” Killian assured her, even though he was slightly suspicious about the conversation. What had happened to her? How could she actually be standing there and smile like nothing had happened? It was bothering, even though he appreciated seeing her again and wanting her to be happy.
Oliver frowned as his mother said his sister had been gone sine January, he shook his head a little, “She haven’t reached out since January… I cut her off hoping she would get her things in order,” He felt so bad for not having been there for his sister.
“How do you know she’s missing?” Killian wondered looking towards his former fiancé.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 8:11 pm

Eris lifted a brow as she noticed how Killian looked at her, as if there was something wrong and he couldn’t find out what it was. She didn’t even think about the fact that he had been able to feel all she had been through over the last years of her life. Which had been a lot, she wasn’t going to lie but she couldn’t really do anything about it. So, she did as everything else. She put it in a box and put it away.

She nodded understanding why Oliver had done it, she had been there bailing Norah out now and again, but there came a time where you just had to tell her no. Not because she didn’t have the money, but because Norah would never learn to stop taking advantage of them if they kept getting her out of trouble. But then Eris remembered she couldn’t remember the real last seven years of her life. Which meant that her memories of helping Norah had to be fake as well. She breathed out and shook her head a little, as Killian asked how she knew that she was missing. “Just as I knew that Oliver worked here” she said with a soft smile on her lips “I only have three kids to keep track on” she teased Killian with a soft smile giving his hand a small squeeze before she let her hands glide down her jackets pocket. “My contacts told me that she had been undercover getting the boss for Bratva in prison, but he got out over a year ago, I’m worried that it might be him that has her since she had been radio silence since” she licked her lips “well, it was worth a try, I hoped she might just be in Las Vegas on another high of winning the big money” she pulled her phone out and started texting a quick text sending it off to her contact trying to get new leads. “How are you, Oliver?” she then asked giving her son a soft smile looking him up and down. He looked really well “I’m so sorry with what happened with Gemma” she then softly spoke pressing her brows slightly together, another jab of guilt in her heart that she hadn’t been there for her son when he had lost his fiancé. So much time she had lost while being locked away, being used to god knows what.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 9:53 pm

Killian didn’t really understand how she knew where Oliver worked either, so her reply didn’t really work for him. I only have three kids to keep track on. “Ha, ha,” he laughed quite dry, but with clear sarcasm so they knew he didn’t take it seriously – but then it hit him. “Wait did you say three?” he asked and looked directly towards her.
“Oh yeah, Charles never got to meet dad,” Oliver barged in with a slight chuckle and shook his head.
“Charles?” he looked from Oliver to Paisley. “You- We have three?” he asked feeling quite blow away from the information. It was clear that he was happy about the news, but deep down, he wished he had known... But of course, he could've just gone back to her.

They went back to Norah being missing, and she explained that she had contacts which knew where she had been. “What? Do you just want to let it slide like that?” he asked while she was texting someone. “I can try and track her,” he looked from his former fiancé to Oliver, “You can try and track her,” he said almost ordering. Oliver raised his eyebrows knowing he had a couple of spells he could try and track her with, but did they even have any DNA or what all the other things they needed for those spells? It was clear that Killian cared for his daughter’s wellbeing and wanted her to be found, he didn’t mind taking this task onto his shoulders.

Oliver smiled kindly to his mother as she asked how he was and apologized for what had happened with Gemma. Of course, he had mourned after so many years and her being his fiancé, but most often he forgot about it, because now he had Madelaine. “Don’t worry about it,” he said calmly, “I’m doing quite fine actually. It’s been a little rough sometimes, but I actually got Madelaine as my mate,” he said and nodded a bit. After all, they had been having a relationship some time ago and had really loved each other, only splitting up because of her family wouldn’t accept him. “She got turned, so while I’m teaching things here, I’m also trying to teach her some things,” he said nodding a bit.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptyLør Sep 11, 2021 5:15 pm

Everything happened so fast, and as Oliver talked about having Madelaine as his mate, she realised that Killian didn’t know about Charles. Her sweet little innocent boy, the one that had inherited her genes, not like Hanna and Oliver that both was born witches. Madelaine, she remembered her it had been while Eris had her time here in Gaia around the time where everything had gone wrong for her. Eris licked her lips, as she tried to push all the memories away from her mind. The one that slowly crept into her mind when she at least expected it. Now that the wall had been poked it was crumbling around her. Still leaving some pieces out, but she now understood that she had been victim to horrendous experiments.

Eris smiled warmly at her son, he truly seemed like he was at a good place. Which was the only thing she wanted for them. That they were well. She then turned her attention towards Killian again, that clearly had a lot of questions. “We’ll figure it out with Norah, if we combine our resources we'll find her quick” she gave him a warm smile and then scrolled around in her phone before she found a picture of Charles “here” she said and placed the phone in his hand “he looks so much like Cassian its almost uncanny” she laughed and looked down at her phone. “He was born around eight months after you left” she said, and her smile became a little sadder as she took the phone back and put it in her back pocket. What her life wouldn’t have looked like today if she had actually married Killian and he had come back to her. Well, thinking about what could have been and dwelling on the past didn’t really help anyone. She was here now, and she was stronger than she had been yesterday. “I’m sure we can figure out something so you can meet him when he gets to Gaia” she breathed and then looked towards Oliver, if she was being honest having her family back again would be something she would like very much. Which also was one of the reasons she wanted to find Norah now rather than later.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptySøn Sep 12, 2021 10:31 am

Killian frowned a little as she said that they would figure something out and combine the resources to find her quickly. He tried to relax a little, but he was worried. Hanna had to be found and even though he didn’t rest already, he certainly wouldn’t rest before he knew she was well. Once again Paisley turned her attention to her phone, but this time handing it to Killian. He looked at the picture of his son. Even though she hadn’t directly told him, he was so certain. This had to be his son. He looked back up at her as she explained when she had given birth to him. Gosh, she had figured out she was pregnant right after he had gone to war, and he hadn’t even received a letter about it. Even if he had gotten back to her immediately, Charles would still have grown up without Killian. He felt quite awful about it. If he had known, he would’ve tried to meditate an illusion of himself into the place to greet all of them. After all, he couldn’t really sleep in the army either. She took the phone back and he smiled a slight sad smile to her. He felt so sorry that she had to do things alone and that she had gone through so many awful things. “I would love to meet him,” he said softly. He savored the moment, looking into her eyes. After just about a second of silence he frowned a little. “Can we talk? Just the two of us?” he asked and then looked over at Oliver to check if he was alright with it. Oliver simply lifted his hand and waved it off. He wasn’t busy yet.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptySøn Sep 12, 2021 11:36 am

Can we talk? Just the two of us?

It was like the time stood still for a second, a second that felt like an eternity where everything could have happened around them and for just that one brief moment. She wouldn’t care. As Killian pulled his eye contact to look towards their son. She had to look away, take a breath in and recollect herself. A brief twist of guilt traced through her body, she was with Jack, and she had promised to give herself to him completely and totally. She would never break his heart again. But who could deny the past and the love that were between the soul demon and the warlock. He had been there in the darkest time of her life; he had been the light and the promise of everything would be better. And even though he had never come back to her, just like she had asked. He had still given her something she would cherish forever. The gift of how love should be.

Then Eris turned her deep blue eyes towards Oliver and gave him a small smile “Yes, of course we can talk the two of us” she looked at him again her fingers grabbed around the scarf and pulled it a little before she walked with him most of the people that had been around them were now gone. Living only her, Killian and Oliver.

When the finally stood alone she cleared her throat “I’m sorry I never contacted you when I found out you weren’t dead, I just” she pulled a half smile and couldn’t really hide the pain in her eyes “Thought you like me wanted to move on, and by the time you were with someone else, so I didn’t want to ruin that in any way” which had been the truth, when Cassian and Oliver had informed her and asked if she wanted them to talk with her father, she had just asked that Killian should live his best life and not worry about what had happened back then. Still didn’t mean she hadn’t been close to pack up her stuff in America and travel back to him, but she couldn’t bare if she would be standing looking in while Killian was building a new part of his family where there wasn’t room for her like she wanted there to be. So, she had made a choice for the both of them and moved on.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptyMan Sep 13, 2021 2:16 pm

They walked a little away from Oliver, so it hopefully only were their ears. He had been so worried for all the things that had happened to her and was curious of how she could keep such a happy smile on her lips. Had she somehow forgotten what had happened to her? No matter what, he wished to know if she had forgotten or what had been going on.
And she pulled up a whole other topic. He frowned a little. She blamed herself for not contacting him, which made him shake his head a little. He could have made a greater effort himself, and just like her, it was quite visible that the topic was difficult. “It’s okay,” he said and went to caress her cheek. “We can’t change the past and the mistakes that were made,” he tried to assure her. “We could both have done differently, but,” he licked his lips looking into her eyes, “That wasn’t what I wanted to talk about,” he said and let his hand find her shoulder. “How are you? How have you been?” he wondered with a frown of worry, “And don’t lie to me,” he interrupted before she could say she was doing well.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptyMan Sep 13, 2021 2:59 pm

It wasn’t fair. She still recognised every mannerism in his face, understood them and felt like they had just stepped back into the year they had been together. As if it had just been a couple of days after he had taken the train with his officers. The day she had told him that he had to come back when she had finally told him yes and accepted his proposal. How cruel fate had been to them. Her eyes fluttered for a second as his hand found her cheek and she had to take in a deep breath to ground herself. The hand on her shoulder was warm, almost like a safe anchor telling her that it would be okay, that something would be holding her down in the storm that was unfolding around her.

How are you? How have you been?.

The words on her tongue were so easy to say, but before she could even let them form and leave her lips, he told her not to lie. She sucked in a pained breath, and it was clear that his words cut her deep. “I’m better” she told licking her lips as well “But you know me, one step in front of the other and then we don’t look back” a soft and genuine smile formed on her lips as her hand found his own cheek “I could ask you the same, when was the last time you slept?” she hated the fact that she still saw it. She wished she could forget him, but she would never be able to as this man had a very special place in her heart.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptyMan Sep 13, 2021 3:23 pm

Better. It didn’t give him much to calm down on, because it was clear that things still weighed on her. He tried to pull a smile as she said how she handled things by not looking back. Well, she did look well for not looking back at the things that had just happened within the last year. Killian on the other hand was looking well even though his mind – against his will – looked back at the wars he had attended. It was incredible how people coped differently. He felt her gentle hand on his cheek and felt like his legs were melting. He closed his eyes and pulled on a smile as she asked about his sleep. He took a deeper breath thinking, before he looked at her again, “More than two weeks ago. Approximately four hours total,” he responded and pulled on a sad smile. The hand on her shoulder took her hand on his cheek. “I really hope you’re going to at least try and stay out of trouble…” he said and gave her hand a simple squeeze. His free hand found its way into a pocket and grabbed a card. “I know you’re probably able to find the information yourself but if you need me, just call, okay?” he said and handed her the small card. Maybe she could also use him for whatever work she was doing.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptyMan Sep 13, 2021 6:03 pm

Her thumb brushed caring over his cheekbone. For someone so much older than her, sometimes he just looked like a man that needed someone to take care of him. Even after so much time apart, she still felt that pull to do that. Also, because he had done so much for her when she had needed it the most.

Staying out of trouble” she breathed, and a small crocket smile formed on her lips “Then I need to rethink the path I’m going down, since I’m already wanted by Interpol, FBI and CIA” she didn’t care much for what he might think of that. It wasn’t like it was for murder or crimes that had that kind of character. “Don’t look at me like that” she mused licking her lips, a soft cheeky smile formed on her lips “I just put my painting skills to good use, stealing form the rich giving to the poor and all that” she mused knowing it was a very fine line, because she was still a criminal. “But for you, I try staying out of trouble, even though trouble seems to find me either way” she laughed and let her fingers grab his chin and wiggled it gently from side to side before she took her hand back. She took the card that he was handing her and laughed a little. “Give me your phone” she whispered and hold out her hand to take that instead. “I promise I’ll be good and not look at anything incriminating
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptyMan Sep 13, 2021 7:04 pm

Killian couldn’t help himself to raise his brows as she mentioned her career path and press his lips against each other. She certainly had gone a whole other way than when he was with her. Things had changed, and he knew that. She commented on the way he looked at her, which made him nod once before he let the raised brows fall and the lips ease their pressure.
He pressed his brows a little together as she said it was her painting skills she had put to good use. It didn’t really seem like it at all when she talked about stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. She even mentioned how trouble seemed to find her anyway. He wanted to reply and tell her more, but she grabbed his chin and wiggled it, making him chuckle a little, pulling on a smile. He licked his lips trying to process the information. She didn’t want his card. He smiled a little as she asked for his phone. He put the card back where it came from and found his phone only to hand it to her. The home screen was a picture of his youngest daughters and one of their male friends who was playing with their new dog. He watched how she typed on his phone and if there was anything she was unsure about, she guided her to how things were done, though he knew she was quite smart.
He took his phone back and packed it away looking up at her. “Paisley,” he said to make sure she looked at him. He took her hands. And gave them a gentle and loving squeeze. “Please don’t get hurt,” He cared a lot of her wellbeing and didn’t want her to get hurt – not only because he felt it, but because he couldn’t bear the thought of her getting hurt. He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on her lips, even though every part of his body was screaming for more.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptyMan Sep 13, 2021 7:49 pm

Eris couldn’t help but pull a smile as she looked at the screen. Funny, there was no running from the fact that the girls were his. She could recognise much from when Norah had been that age. What time had done to all of them. She quickly started to put in her contact, took her own phone and called herself making sure that they both know would be able to call each other. She then gave back his phone.

Paisley. Her old name made her body make a small quake as she looked towards him. Even though she had kept the name while being with him, she had hated it, so much. Because it still made her remember what they had done to her in that church so many years ago. Her deep blue looked towards his, let him take her hands and gave him a small, confused smile. She couldn’t promise him not to get hurt, because whatever she tried it was like the world always found a way in punishing her for who she was.

Then he leaned down. She knew what it was that was going to happen, but she was paralysed for a moment not knowing what to do or say. Push him away, telling him this was inappropriate. But for a second, she was brought. Back to that day at the train station where she told him to come back to her. Her eyes closed as she felt the small peck on her lips, and she swore she could feel her whole body ached. She was so close to leaning into it, pulling him back with his hands. But then she realised what was going on. Another promise broken. There was someone else that would be hurt by this. She couldn’t do that, not again. Paisley became Eris again and quickly pulled back letting her fingers glide over her lips that was still burning hot from Killian’s lips. Tears sprung from her eyes. “That wasn’t fair” she whispered almost unable to breath. She turned around and walked away, feeling how hot and big drops of tears glided down her high cheekbones following her slight hollow cheeks.
Oliver

Oliver

Fag : Witch magic. Magic elements and history. Subsitute in physics and chemistry
Antal indlæg : 54

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptyMan Sep 13, 2021 9:08 pm

She pulled away, covered her mouth and told him it wasn’t fair. He straightened back up and took a smaller breath as she turned around. “I’m sorry,” he said and was about to follow her, when Oliver interfered and let a lamppost bend in front of his father, stopping him from following. Oliver then hurried towards his mother, on his way he passed his father. “Well done, dad,” he hissed and continued towards his mother. He threw the cigarette he had been smoking away. “Mom,” he called calmly and when he finally got up to her he grabbed her shoulder to make her turn around, so he could close his arms around her. He had never seen his mother cry, even though he had seen so much. ”That wasn’t your doing,” he whispered and caressed the back of her head. “I don’t know what’s going on, but that was definitely not fair, nor respectful,” he continued with a low voice and noticed how his father was on his way. He hugged his mother a little tighter to let her know that at least he was there for her.
“Please… I can explain,” Killian said and stopped as his son lifted his palm towards him. It was something Killian always did to stop someone, and Oliver himself only ever used it when Killian needed some of his own medicine. He loosened his grip around his mother slowly and leaned down to look into her eyes. “Do you want him to come over and explain his actions?” he asked and removed some of his mothers tears with the back of his fingers.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptyMan Sep 13, 2021 9:46 pm

Panic. Racing heart. Nausea. Chest pain. Trembling hands. It was like the whole world started spinning around her. She tried so hard keeping it all together, she had waited over four hundred years for something she knew wasn’t hers anymore.

Mom

Eris turned around wide eyes and clearly had forgotten where she was. For a moment she was very close in sending her own son face down into the pavement. But then arms were close around her and she could breathe out. She wasn’t in danger; she wasn’t caught nor about to undergo something she didn’t want. Tears still ran down her cheeks in a steady stream as she closed her eyes letting her head rest against his chest. Her breathing still came out heavy and forced. Finally, her arms found their way around her son and let herself completely be overtaken by the embrace. She had always tried to be there for her children, in any capacity that they needed. Cared, listened, and checked in even though they were countries apart. They meant everything to her, so one of the things that had hurt her immensely finding out that eight years of her life was not real. Meant that she hadn’t been able to be there for them. Falling into a deep dark hole of her own.

As he moved a little back, she looked up, realizing what was happening. “Yes, of course” she mumbled letting her own fingers dry away the tears giving Oliver a soft smile. “Thank you” she whispered licking her lips before her eyes turned towards Killian standing there looking at them.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptyMan Sep 13, 2021 10:13 pm

She looked towards him, but he waited for his sons gaze and some sign of approval before he approached. He stopped with a little greater distance to her this time. “This is going to sound like a bad excuse,” he exhaled, Oliver rolling his eyes behind his mother, quite visible to Killian. His son had clearly gotten enough of bad excuses. “I couldn’t stop myself, because you’re my mate,” he said quite quickly. Oliver had to blink slowly to process the information. “That’s why I knew about the things which has happened to you,” he tried to prove it. “It’s the name you were born with,” he said and swallowed a lump in his throat. She had seen the name on his collarbone multiple of times., so she knew very well what name that was written. Atarah. He drew a sharper breath in.
Oliver placed himself next to his mother, looking at her, “You don’t have to deal with this right now,” he informed her. It was a lot of information to take in.

Sidst rettet af Killian Ons Jun 08, 2022 12:32 pm, rettet 1 gang
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptyMan Sep 13, 2021 10:33 pm

What?” her voice barely registered as Killian told her that she was his mate. She knew that he had the name Atarah writing on his collarbone, she had many times let her fingers run over the name. But never really talked about it, because she knew that he had other names on his ribcage. She had always been jealous because she didn’t know her birthname, and now he had just told her. But why now? Why not then? Well, she could guess why. Because she had told him no so many times when he had asked her to marry him. Mostly because she had felt she had been too broken for any man to promise themselves to her through marriage. What a fool she had been.

She didn’t know what to say or do at this point. What did it mean for him, that she was his mate? “please get me out of here” this could have been directed towards Oliver telling her that she didn’t need to deal with it, but she was looking straight at Killian, feeling how tears started again “Please, Killian, I can’t deal with it here around people, just, get me out of here” her breath hitched as she looked towards Oliver “thank you, but I think you should go home to Madelaine and be with her, we’ll talk, okay? But right now” she looked towards Killian “me and your father needs to talk
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptyTirs Sep 14, 2021 5:14 pm

Being such an old warlock did something to you when you suddenly met your mate. It had been so scary to know that it was her that for a long time he didn’t even want to tell her that she was it and burden her with the weight it could carry. Back then, he had been judging it to bee too much to know. Besides from that, she had rejected his proposal so many times, that he wouldn’t even dare to know how she would react if she knew she was his mate. Would she had been the one who had left?

He noticed how his son was ready to take his mother somewhere else, but Killian himself noticed how Eris didn’t break eye contact with him. This really did mean they had to have a serious talk. This had been too much information. Killian approached as soon as she said she begged him. Oliver caressed his mother’s shoulder shortly, “Take care till then,” he said.
His son saw how Killian wrapped an arm around his mother and picked up a piece of paper. She knew the drill with this. It had been a technique he had used for so many years and it had only gotten better. With his arms around her, he ripped the paper, and the next second they were in his office at work. With a flick of his finger the phone was turned off, so no one could call and interfere. Besides, he was supposed to be working at home, while his daughters were doing their homework. “I’m sorry I never told you. I should have,” he spoke ever so softly as he slowly unraveled his arms from around her.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptyOns Sep 15, 2021 9:38 pm

She let herself glide into his personal space. Closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. She didn’t care much for teleportation, but it was always a great way of getting away from situations that she didn’t like. This was certainly one of them, not that him bringing her somewhere else would be much better. But it was away from prying eyes and ears, and the things that had just been brough to light did need a quite space around her for her to cope.

When her feet hit solid ground again, she took a deep breath in before opening her eyes. She looked around the office, not that there were that much to look at. A smile formed on her lips as her eyes followed his tall frame until they settled by his eyes. “No, I understood why you didn’t, it’s not what freaked me out” she whispered her hand found his and gave it a small squeeze. Then she stepped away from his warm aura and walked around a little in the room he had brought her too. After a short tour she made herself, she walked over to the sofa and sat down. She removed her shoes took of her scarf and in the end also her jacket clearly making herself comfortable. “Come here” she motioned him to come towards her and reached up her hand to pull him down in the couch besides her.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptyTors Sep 16, 2021 5:38 pm

She smiled at him and explained that she understood why he hadn’t told her. He could almost feel how the muscles around his shoulders lost tension and he relaxed a bit more. He watched her as she walked around in his office. She had after all never seen how this place looked. He relaxed himself and leaned against his table. He didn’t want to interrupt her as she inspected the room and toured herself around. As she sat down, his gaze followed her, and shortly after his body as she asked him to join her. He took the hand that she reached up to him and was pulled down. It wasn’t like he hadn’t been thinking about sitting down next to her, but now she was sure of where she got him. “What freaked you out, then?” she spoke calmly and adored her light eyes.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  EmptyTors Sep 16, 2021 9:16 pm

She hadn’t really meant for him to sit this close to her when she had pulled him down. Mostly because knowing now that she was his original mate. It came with a lot of extra pressure, especially when she wasn’t available belonging to someone else just as her heart. But she couldn’t deny just how much the past between the two of them was affecting her as well. Just how it had been like a wound ripped open as he had kissed her. So, what had been the thing that had freaked her out?
I wasn’t with anyone for almost four-hundred years after you disappeared” she told quite honestly giving him a soft smile “when I finally committed I found a man that wasn’t good for me, but I was blinded and he left me quite abruptly which created a deep scar” she swallowed hard “just as you knew, a lot of horrible things has happened to me the last couple of years and that” she closed her eyes for a second and breathed in “that makes it hard for me to keep my body and mind in check when unexpected things happens, like you kissing me” it was a very soft smile on her lips as her eyes looked him just as adoringly as he had looked at her. “You were one of my greatest loves, and my first, that is something that will never be forgotten no matter who I’m with
Sponsoreret inhold

Walk through fire  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Walk through fire    Walk through fire  Empty

Walk through fire
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Fire on fire
» Forest fire