Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Tien

Tien

Fag : Chemistry
Antal indlæg : 181

Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times Empty
IndlægEmne: Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times   Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times EmptyTirs Aug 03, 2021 5:07 pm

Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times 007d1daf4b4a9397b1035c5f3aeda4689165dfe3

Place: Fiji by a pool
Date and time: Friday the 13th of august, 2021
Weather: Sunny, no clouds.
Outfit Black bikini as on the reference – without the extra ties in the front.
Dedicated to: @Sebastian

It was beginning to be one of the last days in Fiji. The notebook they had made with a bucket list for their vacation was more or less filled out. They had been surfing most of the days, getting better and better, danced with the locals, gone kayaking, went on a cruise and he had gone on his trip alone. The latter had resulted in a slight panic attack which had resulted in Tien cutting her own hair and then gone to the hairdresser to fix the chopped hair. She had no longer any bleached hair left, and it reached approximately her jawline. Now there was no more bad energy connected to the hair, and there was room for growth.
So, having most things crossed of their list, they now sat sunbathing by the pool connected to their hotel and relaxed. She had just gotten them some virgin drinks before she had laid down again. “How long do you think it will take us-” she was interrupted by a male voice behind them.
“Why are you not at work, young man?” the tall male asked, which made Tien frown and turn around on her stool to see if she recognized the man who spoke. He had short hair and some curls and quite a serious look on his face. He surely seemed like some kind of business owner and for some reason she could see some kind of genetic connection between him and Sebastian.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

Humør : Hope is a dangerous thing
Antal indlæg : 103

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times   Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times EmptyOns Aug 04, 2021 10:42 am

Outfit + sunglasses

It seemed like things were running smoothly. The vacation had been highly in demand,, and he hadn't even realized it till now. However, it was always like that with Sebastian that he couldn't shut his powers off, constantly observing over people and learning about them just by the way they walked or talked. Which also had given them a room upgrade, free drinks and one free taxi ride. See, Bash knew how to get what he wanted, especially when he had a goal in mind. This goal being having an actual blast and fun vacation, which it had been. Everything from the singing locals when they entered the airport, the flower necklaces, the song and dance. Fiji just seemed to be a place of peace. So, just sitting here under the sun near the pool, drinking something cold was highly needed. Bash turned his head towards Tien, listening to what she was about to say, when a shadow of a man made him turn his attention where. Why are you not at work, young man? Bash grabbed his sunglasses a bit and moved them slightly down his nasal spine, while narrowing his eyes. "Ehm, I don't know man. Because I'm on bloody vacation, what does it look like?" The warlock replied, he hadn't expected to meet or see anyone he knew around here, so imagine his surprise when someone talked to him like he knew him. Then, he realized he had seen the person before, perhaps from across the street when he had been visiting his father. But also after learning that his biological father and his father lived on the same street. It was just a meeting waiting to happen. "Sebastian Mitchell," he lifted his hand out to the man he assumed was Killian Jones, now that he came to think about it, his grandfather. With the other hand he took off his sunglasses and placed them on the little table next to him and Tien.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times   Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times EmptyOns Aug 04, 2021 11:26 am

Killian could see how the man he had talked to, who he assumed to be his son, pushed his sunglasses down like some snob who didn’t appreciate being bothered on his holiday. When he noticed that the man had dark eyes, and not the piercing blue eyes like himself, he knew something was wrong. As the warlock replied, he could also hear how the voice was somewhat off. What the actual hell. How did this boy look so much like his own? Tien couldn’t help but smile a little by Sebastian’s reply, trying to hide her amusement. It served the man right. The elder warlock frowned a little. “I’m sorry. I think I mistook you for my son,” he replied and raised his brows a little. As the warlock presented his hand, it was almost like putting a coin in an arcade machine, making him immediately shake this boy’s hand. “Killian Jones,” he presented himself with a soft apologetic smile. “And who may you be?” He asked the angel. She stretched her arm up to the man.
“Tien Nelson,” she replied with a wide smile. This man seemed ‘harmless’ and didn’t really pull any fear or anxiety up in her.
“I am sorry about the inconvenience,” he said, licking his lips once. “Is there anything I can do for you to make it up for you?” he wondered opening his arms a little up, to tell them he was willing to do most things – after all, there wasn’t much he couldn’t do for them.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times   Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times EmptyOns Aug 04, 2021 4:46 pm

Mistook him for his son. Sebastian frowned for a second, before he placed the last pieces together in his mind. Yes he was finally up to speed. Killian Jones. Now, he didn't have doubt in his mind. Bash knew the names on everyone who lived on his father's street, and Hope Gardens weren't really that big. But after his biological father had told him that there was more family across the street, it wasn't that hard to put the puzzle together. "Might be because I'm Cassian's son. Nice to meet you," he presented himself with a confident smile. Yes, Ash had brought him up and was his father and Bash loved him with all his hard. But Bash had also accepted Cassian as his father and wanted him more involved in his life, so despite the events that had made Bash here - he had no shame in saying Cassian was his father, because he was glad to be, just by the time they had spent together.

Bash looked to Tien for a second, making sure she wasn't overwhelmed by the stranger standing in front of them. "It's quite alright," Sebastian assured with a warmer smile. Killian asking if there was anything he could do to make up for it. Bash wasn't the type of person to ask for anything, he earned it, so he didn't really know what to answer to that. "I think we are good, we only have a few days left before we return back home to Aston. So, we were thinking about taking one of the cruises to Turtle island. But they were fully booked, as far as I heard. Honeymoon beach should be one of the most beautiful beaches in Fiji however, but yeah," he made a small shrug. "We will just find something else to do, if we can't find a way to get there."
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times   Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times EmptyOns Aug 04, 2021 6:31 pm

Killian raised his brows again in slight disbelief. “Cassian’s son?” he repeated surprised. “Nice to meet you too,” he said. He didn’t know Cassian had a son. Since when had his son gotten a son? Killian was once again a grandfather. It made him happy.
It was quite alright. Killian chuckled knowing that somehow it wasn’t alright. He had to make up for it. Somehow Sebastian knew just what to say to give Killian an idea of what he could offer the couple. He laughed a little, “You know what,” he said and let his hand find it’s way into his pocket to grab around his wallet. “I’ll make sure that you two can get to both islands, okay?” Tien frowned a little wondering what was going on and looked confused at Sebastian. “First of…” he opened his wallet and pulled out a light blue credit card and a pink one towards the couple, each card pointing at each person. “You and your girlfriend should have the rest of your vacation on my bill, for the disturbance” he said and managed to create a pen out of thin air and write on a note before he ripped the paper in two and handed them both a paper with a four-digit number, being the pin for the credit card they had just been handed. Tien looked at both the card and the paper, raising her brows. What the hell was happening just now? “I’m not taking a no for a no, by the way,” he said as the paper and pen disappeared, and he put his wallet back in the pocket only to find his phone. He started dialing and put his phone up to his ear, waiting for a reply. Tien looked at Sebastian mouthing ‘What his going on?’ She couldn’t really follow along with what was going on between Killian and Sebastian. “Yes, hello. It’s Killian Jones. I need two first-class, round return, all day tickets for Turtle Island,” he ordered, waiting a little. “It’s for Sebastian and Tien, thank you,” he said with a smile that widened before he hung up. He then called another number. “Hey Douglas!” he laughed a little. “I just met my grandson and his girlfriend here in Fiji, and I would love for them to have a great holiday. Would you mind getting to my location and be at their service?” he asked, as if Douglas had a choice. For every time Killian mentioned Tien as being Sebastian’s girlfriend, she couldn’t really help but blush a little. After all it wasn’t completely official. She didn’t really feel like she could call her a girlfriend to Sebastian without being able to do whatever couples did – but they were working on it. Killian laughed a little and thanked his pilot before he hung up. “There’ll be a helicopter for you to take you to the honeymoon beach if you like. Or if you just want to watch Fiji from above,” he then pulled a card out from his phone and handed it to Sebastian. On the card there was plenty of phone numbers, but this specific number also contained Killian’s private number. “Please call me if you are in need of anything, alright grandson?” he informed and winked before he packed everything away and was ready to leave, unless his grandson wished for him to book some more.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times   Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times EmptyMan Aug 09, 2021 10:28 pm

Any other person than Bash, any other, would most likely have seemed surprised by Killians offer to take care of the minor issue of them not being able to go to the island. Sebastian had counted on it, in some way, Killian seemed like the kind of guy who liked to give when he could, and did Sebastian take advantage of knowing that from his grandfather's body language? Just a little bit perhaps. Sebastian took the cards with a warm and thankful smile on his face, because he was thankful - this wasn't just a scam to get what he wanted, it really wasn't. "Are you sure? I mean, you don't have to," not that he had expected the offer of having the rest of the vacation on his bill, but Sebastian also wasn't surprised. Warlock. His grandfather was a warlock as well, well not that he could be surprised by that. Then again, he was always surprised and thrilled when finding people in his family who was like him. "You don't seem like the kinda guy I would start to argue with, so I'm not going to say no to the generous offer," he replied looking shortly over at Tien with a smile on his lips, giving her a small shrug, he didn't know what went on himself, yet he just went on with it, then he turned his eyes back to Killian.

Killian picked up his phone and made a call, Bash frowning a bit but his face relaxed shortly after. He could read the guy's face like an open book, which made him more relaxed and hoped Bash' own more easy-going attitude towards this was enough to not make Tien overthink the situation. Then he called another number, the name Douglas printed itself in Bash's head, in case he needed to use it later on. The tone and way the warlock spoke had Sebastian very aware, he seemed to be wealthy, once again not surprised with the line of work the family had. Sebastian once again tuned even more into the detail of the words, as Killian spoke to him again. A helicopter, the young warlock lifted his brow a little bit surprised. Watching the many islands and just the main island of Fiji from above was not something many got the chance off - and on a cloud free day - it was perfect. Then Bash was handed a card and took a quick look at it as he took it in his hand. Sebastian then nodded. "Thank you so much," he then said with a warm smile on his lips. Grandson, weird to be called that. Bash didn't really have grandparents before. "I bet I will see you back in Aston at some point," he added and held his hand out to give him a proper goodbye.  After he turned to Tien holding back a small laugh till he was sure they were alone.

"What just happened you may ask? And I have no clue," he chuckled a little bit looking at the card before putting it into his wallet.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times   Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times EmptyTirs Aug 10, 2021 6:58 pm

After having spent some time with Bash on this holiday, she had picked up some things about him that she hadn’t really noticed before. Even though she didn’t have any special ability, she had noticed how he talked to people and how it sometimes changed the outcome to his advantage. That didn’t change the fact that Tien was quite surprised about what Sebastian’s grandfather apparently arranged for the two of them. Killian reassured Sebastian by lifting a hand and shaking his head a little as in a way to tell Sebastian that it was the least he could do. He even seemed to be happy when Sebastian seemed to accept the offers. Tien had trouble following the elder warlocks ideas and how he suddenly had arranged multiple things for them, seemingly something they could attend whenever they wanted to.

Tien generally tried to pick up how Sebastian acted towards his relative, since he was so much better at reading people. It did help a lot that he seemed to be able to follow a bit better. Something about Killian just told her that he was a man with a million ideas per second, which was probably why he had enough money to hand out fricking creditcards to strangers. And now he just ordered helicopter to be at their service whenever they wanted? What kind of sorcery was this? How was this even possible?
“Feel free to visit me in Hope Gardens,” he said and gave his grandson a firm handshake. Killian could see by the confused look at Tien that a handshake would be too much and therefore he just gave her a small salute which she ended up giving a smile and a nod to.

As soon as Killian was far enough away to not being able to hear the gossip Tien started to chuckle a little. She was just about to ask what had just happened when he replied himself. “It’s… Incredible,” she said and looked at the things that Kilian had given her. “My God…” she whispered and shook her head a little in disbelief. “It’s quite impressive how all of your family lives in Hope Gardens,” she laughed. She looked up at Sebastian and she looked like someone who thought a whole lot. After a short while she spoke the words she had tried to think through in her mind, “Sebastian King Jones,” she couldn’t even say it without scrunching her nose with a wide smile on her lips. She got up from her seat only to sit down between his legs. “I like Mitchell better,” she said, once again with a little scrunch from her nose before she leaned in to give him a small peck on his lips. “We could also check out skydiving now,” she said with a teasing smile. Killian had after all said the rest of their holiday should be on his bill.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times   Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times EmptyTirs Aug 17, 2021 4:29 pm

Bash couldn't really hold back his laughter, he knew he was sneaky, it was something his younger brother always called him while growing up. "Yeah, I find it even crazier that I've been around them for all these years without even realizing it. Well, no one knew I was there other than my dad, so makes total sense - but you know," he replied on his next exhale and looked a bit at the cards. Then she said his full name, or not his full name, but how it would have sounded with the Jones in the end. It sounded weird to him, but he would lie if he hadn't said it once or twice to himself after he had found Cassian. Mostly to just taste how it would've sounded. Tien's reaction to saying though, had him laugh a little softly. "Same, and I think my dad would be thankful for hearing you say that," he addressed with a chuckle. It was true though. His dad had been a bit overalert about the whole two dad thing, even though he knew that Ash was beginning to accept it, it was also a long road for him.

Tien mentioned the sky-diving making Bash chuckle while shaking his head. "Okay then, as you wish, after you," he did a gentle hand move to the direction of where you signed up for the different activities. Then walked with her up there to sign them in. "Anything else you wanna commit to now that you are all spirited and ready to take on the world?" He asked placing his hand on the counter looking at her with a warm smile. After all, they could do what ever they wanted. There was really no limit right now, even though Bash was very much aware of that there was a limit - mostly to himself, he didn't like spending other people's money, perhaps a bit now that it was offered. But he didn't feel like he deserved it, so it was a slightly bitter taste in his mouth, but not that he was going to let that ruin Tien having her fun.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times   Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times EmptyTors Aug 19, 2021 2:32 pm

Tien couldn’t help but agree that it was incredible that he had lived so close to them for all of those years. It was indeed mind blowing. She nodded a bit as he said you know. Not that she could relate, but she could imagine how it must be weird. Her smile grew wider as Sebastian mentioned that his dad would be glad to hear that she liked Mitchell more than Jones. She would try and remember that for the future if she was going to meet up with Ash to a family meeting or something alike. Ash needed some praise too. It seemed like he needed it, even though he sometimes seemed like he knew things before one had even said it.

“What?” Tien exclaimed as he gestured towards the signup table. She had for some reason believed he would say no “Really?” Her cheeks gained a cute glow and her eyes shined in excitement. She was quick to bounce up from his stool and was almost impatient in waiting for him to get up from his seat. As soon as he got up, she grabbed his hand with both of hers, walking backwards and tried to pull him in the direction of the sign-up table. Skydiving really seemed like a thing that could push some boundaries. She didn’t really believe that it could do much for her healing, but soon enough that theory would get killed.

She narrowed her eyes a little as he asked if there was anything else she would like to commit to. She took a deeper breath in thinking. “…Scuba diving?” she said somewhat wondering. She didn’t really know if they offered it or if they could be taught how to dive in time. She stepped a little closer to him still with the thoughtful narrowed gaze. She let her hand rest upon his on the counter and slowly her thoughtful gaze turned to a caring and loving one. “Or are you talking about something else, when you say commit to?” she licked her lips and let her resting hand find his. “Because I can also commit to you?” she suggested not taking her eyes of his. She honestly didn't even see the world around them right now. It was just the two of them.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times   Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 3:06 pm

It was a vacation of relaxing and forgetting the world around them, he sure had for a while, which had been nice. It was nice with actual free time on his hands, and not just a simple set of hours before work took up his life again. Actually having time to sit down, having had a few walks to himself clearing his head, had been nice, but filled up with worry by the second by the people he had to help. And being away for too long wasn't good for Tien's healing. Making small commitments doing a trip like this was a start of picking something and following up on it, like booking a trip for skydiving or snorkling, anything really. What he hadn't expected was her turning it back, asking if she should commit to him, making him raise his brows a little bit, as he drew a sharper breath in. "Well well, taking advantages of I have a rich grandfather now is we?" he teased clearly and shook his head. Of course he knew what she meant, but he just wasn't quite there yet. Him and Selene had let each other go a few months before things had seemed to stir a bit up with Tien - leaving him with not much choice other than to accept Selene let him go, and while he wanted to say it was alright, he wasn't completely sure yet. And it wasn't something he wanted to but on Tien, because the last thing he wanted was for her to feel like a second option.

Besides she was healing, she was still healing from everything that had happened to her, and going into with relationship with someone like Bash - it wasn't really his first suggestion. Because whether he liked it or not it was hard always being on, especially after a long day at work - and he wanted to be there and he cared deeply. But she deserved better. He walked further through the crowd looking at the big signs filled with activities. One thing was sure, he wasn't going to let her go into anything too serious with him before he was sure and she was sure. This wasn't about just healing, but also about him not being her only safety net.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times   Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times EmptyOns Aug 25, 2021 8:05 am

He raised his brows and drew a sharper breath in, making  her somewhat aware that what she had asked of wasn’t returned completely. As he seemed to push her question towards his grandfather, she raised both her brows and pulled herself a little away. “What?” she said both somewhat shocked and hurt. When she finally had processed what he had said, and that it had been meant in teasing way she frowned shortly before he chuckled a little nervously. “Yeah, one-hundred percent,” she said sarcastically, though it still hurt her a little. She turned a little to follow along through the crowd. She licked her lips a little and nodding, “You know, I could also just try and date your grandpa,” she teased right back, “If I really am that much of a golddigger, I might as well go for the one with so much money that he hands out credit cards to strangers,” she said raising her brows and glancing over at him shortly. She wasn’t going to do that. She wasn’t in this for the money, “I’ll just become his sugar baby and get all the material stuff I’ve ever wished for,” she continued as if she had everything planned, “If he wants more sugar than I can give, I’ll guess I’ll just have to drown my traumas like I-” she said with a more serious tone. She was starting to realize what she was saying and how hurt she actually felt by his rejection. She drew a deep breath in. “I’m sorry,” she and let a hand dry her already dry cheek. She didn’t want comfort right now, especially not when he had just rejected her. She believed it was enough of a process that she was capable of stopping her own train of stupid thoughts. “Anything you want to try?” she asked and gestured to the different things they could sign up for. She didn’t want to use his words. Commit to. Even though try could lead to a lot of things which hurt just as much if one tried for way too long. Just like she had tried to get through life with what she believed would help her through every day life.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times   Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times EmptyOns Aug 25, 2021 8:34 am

Shocked and hurt. He knew. This wasn't what she expected for him to say, and he was actually a bit surprised himself. He had lived on a high for a while, and he loved seeing her thrive and getting better. He really did. There was nothing he wished for her other than the best, but he also knew that he wasn't that. Which was possibly why he needed to slow down, this was already a lot. Tien didn't have to hide behind sarcasm for him to know she was hurt. Her next trail of words had him frown a bit, not knowing what to do with it. He pressed his brows a bit together and took a sharper breath in, lifting his left brow just a little bit. The words she spoke was a spiral of everything and nothing, mostly of hurt, Bash knew he had been the one to push it. To be fair she said a lot of stupid shit right now, and he didn't say a thing in fear of saying the wrong thing. He took a deeper breath in, really in need of a drink or at least just a breather. Bash massaged his forehead with two fingers right between his eyebrows where the tension in his head seemed to spread from. "How about you pick a few things, and I will just go get some water?" He suggested, not really waiting for a reply, before heading to the bar-area just asking for a small quick drink. Everything was all inclusive either way, and he really did need something stronger than club soda. Standing with his elbows at the bar-counter taking the drink as it was handed to him, he drank it rather quickly. Then ordering another one, hoping for a least a few minutes of breaks before she would be by his side. He just needed to ease his mind a little bit. Just a little bit.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times   Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times EmptyOns Aug 25, 2021 9:40 am

Tien noticed how he massaged his forehead and clearly knew that she had stepped over all of the lines. What she had said wasn’t okay, and even if it was a lot of hurt. “Yeah, alright,” she agreed when he mentioned getting some water. She let her gaze drop down onto the ground she was walking on not really paying attention to where her feet would lead her.
She managed to get over to a booth where she could sign up for a photoshoot at the beach. She looked at it a little wondering what kind of photoshoot it was and whether if she wanted it or not, wondering if she should bring Sebastian with her or just make it a lone experience. She started to look at the catalog, seeing how the photographer had taken many family photoshoots, couples photos and… Oh… Her gaze moved up to look after Sebastian, wondering if he was nearby or not. She eyed him downing a drink at the bar and took a deeper breath in. She had made a mess,  but that also meant that he wouldn’t be able to stop her from signing up. She looked back at the photographer and started to talk with him about possibilities and what she wished for, occasionally pointing at pictures that the photographer had already taken. She chose to sign up for a lone session.

______________ The Late afternoon ______________

The photoshoot had gone quite well. She had felt confident and secure about her movements and how her scarred body looked like. She was already looking at a couple of sample pictures, smiling a little at the results. It had been so great. Even though she had been doing that, and had had a somewhat chilled evening, Sebastian had been away for quite a while, and she was starting to get a little worried. A couple of times she had considered to try and call him, but at the same time, she figured he was probably in need of a break, especially after her emotional outburst earlier that day. She should also have known better than to ask about commitment. After all, she was a handful, and he was probably just trying to help her get better – nothing more. She started to spiral while she looked at the sample photos. None of this had meant anything. He just wished for her to heal and nothing else. He didn’t feel anything romantically towards her. She was just a friend. A friend who needed help to be able to love correctly again. Damned that his help made her fall for him. It hurt. She had gone so far these couple of months it had been, gotten so much better and now she was ruining it for herself – but maybe it was for the better? If he didn’t feel attracted to her in the same way, well then it might just be better that they set the cards straight and knew what all of this was about. There was no use of heartbreaks if one had their mind set up from the start that it wasn’t going to be the two of them anyway. Oh… Why hadn’t he said it from the start? Had he just waited for her to realize for herself? She was too much, too difficult and too complex. She knew this, she knew it way too much. She confused herself. Was it her or him who hadn’t made their mind up? Did she even want to be with him, or was it just all of the things he offered her. Safety, confidence and support. She could feel a tear appear in her eye while she looked at the sample photos. Right after the ‘argument’ she had signed up for a naked photoshoot because she had wished to feel more confident in the skin, she lived in. She both loved and hated the results now. She noticed the scars, scars that would never disappear. Forever stay there and make her feel insecure about her body about being good enough for anyone. People had after all just dumped things onto her so they wouldn’t have to listen to her or could get what they wanted from her and…
It knocked on the door and Tien was quick to get up from her seat, drying the tears that threatened to spill. She opened the door and saw a tall woman standing with Sebastian. “Oh my God,” she said and was quick to take over. Giving the tall woman a light nod before she closed the door. “Let’s get you to bed, shall we?” she suggested. He smelled so much of alcohol. Now she knew how it was being next to her when she had been drinking a lot.
Sebastian

Sebastian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times   Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 3:11 pm

Okay, maybe he had gotten a few too many drinks. Just a few too many? But this blonde woman had been excellent company, just talking about everything with no filter. He liked talking without no filter, because he hated pretending he didn't see through them. But talking to Artemis had been fun actually. By the end she had to take him home, if it was before or after he almost got married to that pineapple tree? He wasn't sure. He had a rock in his hand, keeping tabbing on it if it was a phone, almost like he was calling someone - perhaps it was around there the fellow witch had found it best to send him home. "Bed? No no, we should get going not go to sleep" he breathed out before covering his mouth in a yawn. He lifted his hand up with the rock in and rubbed his eyes with the back of the hand. "I'm sorry I didn't come back, I tried to call," he handed her the rock, even though if he just searched his pockets he would find his phone.
Tien

Tien

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times   Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times EmptyFre Sep 10, 2021 12:38 pm

Sebastian wanted to get going. He didn’t want to sleep. “No, no,” she tried to convince him though it was hard to keep a straight face the way he yawned and still wanted to get going.  Why was he holding a rock? She frowned a little by it. He almost seemed more blown away that Tien ever felt – or maybe it was just because she didn’t remember it. He apologized and handed her the rock as if it was his phone. “You’re here now, it’s okay,” she said and put the rock down on the nearest table. She took his arms and tried to make him follow her towards the nearest bed. “The only place you’re going to is in bed,” she said with a slight smile. She knew it would probably be best if he drank some water, but at the same time, she just wished for him to crash on the bed and sleep whatever he had in him out.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times   Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times Empty

Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Fun times are good times - Lexa
» One should learn how to cover up their tracks
» Good food is good mood
» One too many times
» Take me back to those times when all we had was humanity [Fortidsemne]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum