Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

One should learn how to cover up their tracks

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.
Fag : Martial Arts + Track + Music & Thunderbird history
Antal indlæg : 224

One should learn how to cover up their tracks Empty
IndlægEmne: One should learn how to cover up their tracks   One should learn how to cover up their tracks EmptyFre Dec 27, 2019 10:25 am

@John <3
___

Amoria had been on her way to work, when she had gotten a phone call from her former friend and co-worker Eliza who still was in jail with the other girls. Amoria was the only one who had had abilities to push the police away from her when they had arrived. However, she was no master mind. She had no idea what Eliza had been up to. So when Eliza had told her to watch out, because she was owning money to the man they had bought for - cold shivers started running down Amoria's spine in pure fear. She looked back as the sudden paranoia hit her in the stomach. She put her phone down and put it back in her jacket pocket. Amoria felt her heart skip a beat. The streets were so empty and cold this time of year. She should just have stayed at Nelinha's place, but staying home didn't give her any money. Amoria kept on walking, till a sound made her spin around. However, it was just two drunk friends tumbling down the street. Amoria moved her hand up to her chest and closed her eyes for a second, maybe she could make her heart slow a little down. "You are being delusional, they are just saying that to scare you," she mumbled to herself and breathed out again. She had to get moving, and turned around in the direction she originally was walking. Amoria started waking faster, still feeling like something or someone was watching her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: One should learn how to cover up their tracks   One should learn how to cover up their tracks EmptyLør Jan 04, 2020 1:05 pm

Going from one company to another wasnt so hard. John actually kind of liked it in Samuel’s service. He was getting a decent pay for what seemed to be an easy job. Protect Samuel’s girl and then occasionally be the muscle when payments were due. Easy money, right down in the pocket. He had gotten a name but no words as to what he was supposed to do. He could guess by the amount of money under her name that getting a hold of her would be something Samuel was quite interested in, but he couldnt always tell what the intentions of the demon might be. Standing on a corner with a tracker, he made sure to trace her tracks, but he wasnt per say following her just yet with anything else than his eyes on a screen. He started to move in her direction, but he needed to see the little dot stop her movements before he could get any closer. Preferably a home with no neighbours, he thought to himself as he looked at the tracker from time to time. He could tell she had been tipped off by someone, but he wasnt a rookie that would just follow her like had he been her shadow.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.
Fag : Martial Arts + Track + Music & Thunderbird history
Antal indlæg : 224

IndlægEmne: Sv: One should learn how to cover up their tracks   One should learn how to cover up their tracks EmptySøn Mar 22, 2020 6:51 pm

//Out, da jeg tror jeg ændre karakteren <333
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: One should learn how to cover up their tracks   One should learn how to cover up their tracks Empty

One should learn how to cover up their tracks
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Cover me in sunshine, shower me with good times
» I have to learn to say no or I always end up situations like this / Courtney/
» so you would like to learn more about horses ..... or - Damian XXX
» There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday
» Sometimes, the biggest thing we can learn is trough books.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter-
Gå til: