Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair Empty
IndlægEmne: Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair   Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair EmptyTirs Jul 20, 2021 7:10 pm

LOCATION Evelina's old house
DATE 16th of July 2021
TIME noon
ATTIRE
- Irina: Link
- Dion: Link

TOPIC FOR:  @Evelina Romeo / @Nigel xx

It was really no big deal helping Evelina move to Dion's place, the thing that took the most time was driving things from a to b, and luckily the guys had taken that duty. That meant Evelina and Irina packing, while the kids played up in their old rooms with whatever they had left. They had already moved over half of the stuff, so it was only really a matter of time before it was the final drive, and they could all drive over to Dion's new place. In the end, they had been at it since the morning, and what at least five cups of coffee each. Irina was thankful the kids were so used to spend time with each other they didn't get tired of one another yet. Okay, perhaps Cayden would have enjoyed if there had been a kid his age, but it wasn't the case. And Mila was so excited for the fact that Dion and Evelina was having a baby.

"Just a few more boxes and we should be done, how does it feel to be almost packed?" She asked placing her hands on her hips looking at Evelina. Yeah, Irina never really had packed down all of her things when she moved, other than what she had by hand. So, packing down a house was something else. Then she heard someone driving up to the driveway, making her walk towards it, they weren't supposed to be back now - Dion had just driven off with some boxes, and she knew even if Nigel didn't follow the speed limit he couldn't be back this soon. So, she looked out the window and saw the tall darkhaired guy walk out. "You got to be kidding me," she hissed a bit and looked back. "Stay here, I will make him go away." Irina walked out the door and crossed her arms as she walked towards Garret. "Excuse me, you aren't really welcome here, please leave."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Evelina

Evelina

Humør : A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Fag : Kampsport + svømning + psykologi + matematik
Antal indlæg : 183

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair   Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair EmptyTirs Jul 20, 2021 9:22 pm

It had been a long and hard day, swimming in and out of different emotions as she did with this pregnancy, she could go from very energic to being about to fall asleep on her couch. Or now old couch. Most of the things they had packed was going to second hands shops or charity as Dion already had furnished the house before they decided that she would move in with the boys. It was weird, she had lived here ever since she had split with the boys’ father. And looking out in the garden made her somewhat nostalgic. Cecilia and she had kept the tradition up, of camping together every summer. Except this year, as so many things had happened for the both of them that the time just hadn’t been there. She kind of missed her best friend, but she also understood that they both had priorities that needed to be taken care off. The best thing about them being, that no matter how long there went between them seeing each other, it would always seem like no time had passed at all.

Evelina sat down and placed her hands on the very small bump showing. “It’s so weird” Evelina breathed and gave her a soft smile looking around in the small cottage that was soon to be someone else’s dream home.

Evelina pressed his brows together as she heard the car as well. But her feet were hurting so she didn’t feel like getting up. Irina cursing made her slowly start to get up only to be told that she was to stay there. Who was it? Him? Then it hit her, Garret. How was it that he always seemed to ruin everything, this was supposed to be one of the good days. It was like he could feel whenever she was happy and needed to get there to ruin it.

Yeah, that is not going to happen” he hissed back and tried to get past the angry werewolf. “Get out of my face and let me through!” he yelled and looked up seeing Evelina standing in the door. “You! You little bitch, get out here!
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair   Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair EmptyTirs Jul 20, 2021 9:43 pm

He tried to get past her, which wasn't going to happen, as she kept stepping in front of him. "How about no," she responded with a stern look at her face. Garret was her Matthew, and even if Irina hadn't seen Matthew in years, all the bad emotions just went through him by the sight. "Remember, I did ask you nicely the first time," she licked her lips a little bit before pushing him a bit back. "One thing, you could learn is some manners, maybe to just shut the fuck up and just get your ass out of here, now, because I'm gone asking nicely." She hissed a bit more. Because Irina could smell Evelina being at the door, but she didn't move her eyes from the hybrid. Only when he pushed Irina back, Irina clenched her left hand into a fist and let it collide with his jaw. "I thought I made myself very clear," with her wolf eyes out, even if she did have very good control over her emotons. This whole thing with Garret were just too close to her, and she cared about Evelina too much to let a jerk like Garret even get a word in. So, the second he tried to say something, her gave him a left hook and looked back at Evelina. "Go inside," she wasn't really playing around, as she returned her eyes back to Garret.  "Had enough yet? I told you to fuck off," Irina lashed her arms out to the side, yelling at the hybrid, not giving a single fuck what the neighbors might be thinking. Irina pushed him further back, getting him more away from the house, which was her intention. If she could avoid too much of a fight she would, but damn that man deserved the punches he had coming. But one hard push made her lose her balance and fall to the ground. Irina however jumped back on her feet quite easily. "You just beg to get your ass kicked don't you?" Her fists already closed again ready to throw the next hits his way.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair   Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 5:47 pm

It was clear that the hybrid wasn’t haven any of what the she-wolf was saying to him. All he wanted was getting his hands around Evelina’s neck. Which might be one of the reasons that he always managed to make Evelina feel so small, so insignificant. How many times hadn’t he called her stupid, an idiot and made her feel much smaller than she really was. Some days Eve didn’t even understand how she had stayed so long with that man, and now that he stood there acting like a madman, she understood it even more.

A small shriek left Eve as she saw how Irina hit Matthew in jaw, her hands quickly landed on her stomach and took a step back. As Irina told her to go back inside Evelina ended up closing the door, and ran up to her kids, the last thing she needed was them seeing any of this. Theo quickly asked her if it had been dad he had heard. “No darling, I thought I might play with you for a little while” she said with a smile and walked over and closed the window, called in Cayden so she had all of the kids in one room. Trying to do everything she could to stay calm and not let her emotions show on her face, even as tears had started to try to press themselves out of her eyes.

You little werewolf harlot! Get out of my way!” he screamed back not caring that she had just hit in straight in the jaw, and pushed her back satisfied that she fell to the ground for a hot minute making his way towards the door. “I’m going to kill you Eve! You hear me!? Kill you!! Get out here and face me, you little fucking tramp!” he turned towards Irina as he asked if he was begging to get his ass kicked “Stay the fuck out of this! Eve!!” he roared running towards the closed door to kick it open.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair   Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 5:59 pm

Irina was furious, like a switch that just turned on the second he kicked the door open. The threats. It echoed in her head, as the rage started to kick in. Call it pure instinct that reached her, like hell he was going to make it that far. The wolf ran towards the hybrid, jumping on his back, sending both of them to the ground in the entrance. "I told you to fucking stay out," she growled, getting up faster than him, kicking him with enough speed to let him hit the wall behind him. Irina ran her hand back on her hair. "The only one here that is going to die is you, if you don't get the fuck out of this house. Do you hear me!" Irina said dangerously low. One thing was the threat. Another thing was the fact that Irina's own child was here in this house as well, and like hell she was going to let Mila get hurt by this. For someone who usually was so in-check with her emotions, Irina acted out very much like had it been a full moon. Rage fueled her.

Grabbing the back of his head, she lifted him up by the head looking down at him. Not watching her legs for just a second as he moved his upper arm just enough for her to loose her balance. As he tried to get up she kicked out hitting his chin, making him fall back, enough for her to jump him again, and them to tumble around like angry animals on the floor. Finally, Irina seemed to get her hands around his throat and let her claws out.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair   Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 6:26 pm

Evelina heard the crash and she quickly closed and locked the door that her and the children were in. With shaking hands, she found her phone, and dialed 999. He wasn’t getting away with this, this time. She needed to think smart, and even though it sounded like Irina had it somewhat under control, she could use this in court. She was actually quite amazed how calm she could seem in the situation, as she ushered all the kids towards the bed and placed herself in it moving her arm showing them to place themselves around her, so she could better protect them. Theo already crying had placed her into her arm. Cayden placed his arms around Mila pulling him into his embrace, making sure that she was alright while looking at his mom with big eyes.

999, what is your emergency?” a soft-spoken woman asked, and Evelina quickly told who she was and that her ex-husband had shown up yelling that he was going to kill her. That she had kids in the house, and it sounded like he was fighting with her very good friend downstairs after telling her to hide with the kids. Not entirely true, but the little with lie needed to be told.

Nigel was just turning into the driveway when he noticed another car. He got out and called towards the entrance of the house as he heard the shouting and crashing. He quickly ran towards the entrée way. He saw Irina having her hands around Garret’s throat “Irina!” He yelled, not knowing what the hell was going on, but also knew his girlfriend enough that she wouldn’t be this angry or mad if Garret hadn’t done something to agonized her. He quickly pulled them apart and threw Garret out the door back on the lawn. “What the hell is going on!?” He demanded to know while he carefully got Irina back up to her feet again.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair   Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 6:56 pm

Mila wasn't unfamiliar with being alert, but it had been a month since the child had been asked to run as fast as she could to get help. And picking up the room and the crying Theo, Mila was starting to panic herself not knowing what to do, or where her mother was. But it was like she calmed down a bit when Cayden hugged her, and she took a few deeper breaths in. Hearing the noise from downstairs, it made her even more scared.

Irina was just about to let her claws pierce though his skin, when she heard Nigel call her name, and she looked back. Her golden wolf eyes looking at him for a second, but it wasn't till he pulled them apart that her eyes returned to its normal hazel state. She took a deeper breath in and ran her hand through her hair as she watched Nigel throwing Garret out on the lawn. She just sat there for a while, trying to get the anger at a point where she could control it. Irina reached her hand out to get back up, and breathed out. "He is threatening to kill her," she replied in a still dangerously low tone, her eyes moving out to the lawn, a look that could have killed if allowed. "Evelina and the kids are upstairs," she informed letting him know they were safe. The fact that Garret had kicked the door in was the biggest tigger of Irina's anger. Much like when she had slagtered those vampires back when she first had met Nigel.

Garret not satisfied by being kicked and thrown around, got back on his feet looking towards the door. "Can't you get your little bitch in line? If not, I can get you some advice some day." Garret cleared his throat not looking at Irina for a second. "But I will just walk right through, get Evelina and walk the hell out of here, no problems there I will leave you two alone," the hybrid hissed looking at Nigel. Then he looked up towards the windows. "Evelina! I know you can hear me! You fucking stupid, having people to fight out here for you? You that weak huh? Fucking stupid-" He yelled, bending down to grab a few rocks he started throwing towards the windows. "Okay - that's it, I'm going to kill him," Irina hissed wanting to go through the door.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair   Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 7:22 pm

As soon as Evelina hung up, as the woman told her that a dispatch had been send her way. She then dialed Dion’s number, hoping he would be able to pick up. Maybe he was still driving? She wasn’t sure, and therefore just waited while pulling Cayden and Mila closer to her trying to use her ability that Dion had explained that she was sure she had. The calmness that seemed to affect others around her to at least, feel somewhat relief in stressed situations.

Okay, okay I get it” Nigel assured her while his hand found her shoulder to hold her back from running after Garret that was getting up from being thrown out of the house. Nigel was not a fan of this man after what he had heard, when they had invited Evelina over for dinner. It had been nice for him to see that Irina was getting friends around her, even though it was Cecilia’s best friend and there had been some tension af first. It had become a tradition since Theo and Mila were getting so close. So no, he wasn’t about to let Garret get anywhere near Evelina, Irina or the kids. But that didn’t mean that he was going to let his girlfriend kill the bastard. He deserved much worse than that.

Shut, your, trap” Nigel said with a very low and angry growl, but he didn’t he kept on shouting antagonizing the situation hoping that it would get Evelina out. He pulled Irina back as she said that was it “Irina” he said pulling her towards him by placing both his hands on her shoulders “look at me” he begged and placed him so that his back was to the door in front of Garret that didn’t seem to shut up or stop throwing rocks at the window. “Go upstairs, and make sure that whatever happens he didn’t get up there, protect Evelina and the kids up there, nothing good comes out of killing him” this wasn’t a thing about him feeling like it was a man’s job taking care of this. But only because Irina wasn’t thinking clearly “you behind bars for killing that piece of shit, isn’t going to help anyone, please Irina, do this for me?” he asked her once again, trying very hard not just to fly out the door and hit Garret in the face.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair   Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 7:41 pm

She was pulled back, not that she was satisfied with that, but she also didn't do anything to put up a fight against it. Irina looked into his eyes as Nigel placed both his hands on her shoulders, making her draw a deeper breath in. Trying to keep herself from looking over at Garret was hard, because the wolf was angry. Blocking the view of Garret made her eyes stop from searching for them, making her focus easier. Irina breathed out and kept her eyes at Nigel, breathing a bit out. She listened. Nothing good comes out killing him, the wolf disagreed, they would never have to see that stupid face again, Evelina wouldn't have to deal with him or hear from him ever again. She shut the wolf down, taking a sharper breath in. Please Irina, do this for me? Irina tightened her jaw and took a sharper breath in. Then she nodded. "Okay," she finally said and kept her eyes on Nigel. "But if he tries anything else," she pointed out, then she quickly kissing Nigel, where after she headed upstairs. "Eve, its me, open up please," she knocked carefully at the door.

"See that is how you do it, not that difficult huh?" Garret laughed a little. Then looking up, throwing another rock that managed to hit right through the window, and shattering the glass.

Irina in just the second, running over to shield the Cayden and Mila from the rock flying the window, not caring that it hit her back nor cared for the shattered glass that split across the room. Mila crying for her mother, she just held Mila and Cayden close, with her back turned towards the window. Looking over at Evelina that had been standing closest to the door with Theo, not that close to the window she breathed out. "We are alright," she yelled, letting Nigel know they were okay. She looked up to Evelina. "Nigel got this," she breathed out giving Evelina a confident nod.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair   Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 8:09 pm

Thank you” he breathed as he watched how she went upstairs to get to the room where Evelina and the kids are. He turned around and walked to the door, making sure that Garret wasn’t going to try to get into the house once again. But how he said things, how he acted Nigel was one second for giving that man a piece of his mind. And normally he would, normally Nigel always started the fights or were in the middle of it. Times had changed, and he was a father now, not only for his two daughters. But the extra daughter upstairs, and the last thing he needed was Mila seeing him rolling around on the grass hitting this piece of garbage.

Then he heard the glass, how it broke, and he walked straight over to Garret and pushed him back. “Get lost Garret, I’m warning you” he hissed squaring his arms, at least Irina called down that they were all okay. “Or what? You’re going to threaten to kill me like your wolf bitch?” Nigel set his jaw “You are treading a very thin line, get out of here before it’s to late” – “To late for what, huh!? What can you do! I have friends in high places, just give me her –

Evelina had stood up and opened the door to let Irina in, Theo had followed her still crying holding around her leg. The next thing that happened, went in slow-motion how the stone went through the window Cayden putting his body in front of Mila and then Irina standing in front of them before it hit any of her kids. Theo screaming, sobbing and Evelina just standing there starring at the glass from the broken window. It just snapped, no one, no one did this to her kids and before she could stop herself, she ran down the stairs.

Nigel saw how the small woman collided with Garret “Here I am you fucking bastard!! You couldn’t just let me be happy!?” her fist kept hitting at Garret just deflected them, a very dangerous smile forming on his lips. Nigel let his arms fold around her waist and pulled her back while she kept screaming at him that he wasn’t to touch her or the kids ever again.

Then as Nigel looked up a gun was pointed at them. “Well neither are you” Garret mumbled and fired. Without even thinking twice Nigel moved them around and he felt how the bullet tried to penetrate his skin only leaving it with immense pain and something that would look like a massive beating later.

Garret looked almost stunned, Nigel pushed Evelina a little back before he turned around grabbing the hybrid. Pressing him down on the ground face in the dirt and folded his hands behind the back. He pushed away the gun “Take it! Take it!” he screamed ad Eve that snapped out of it. She took it and with shaking hands pointed it towards her ex-husband while Nigel used a normal police grip that made it impossible for Garret to get out of.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne:    Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 8:39 pm

"Evelina!" Irina yelled after the human that rushed down the stairs. There was little the werewolf could do other than running to the window and look down as Evelina jumped on Garret - who could blame her. Not Irina that was for sure. Luckily Nigel seemed to get Evelina pulled away from Garret, or luckily was perhaps too quick to say. She had only just looked back to see the kids were alright to look back hearing the gun fired. It felt like her heart stopped for a second as the bullet hit Nigel, and she could have sworn she had screamed his name by instinct. Even if she knew his skin was a look thicker than most, it still not a sight she was very fond of. Seeing Nigel push Evelina back, and then grab Garret, she took a deeper breath in trying to have her eyes on both the kids and everything happening outside. Yet again feeling the urge to just jump out of the window and rip Garret's throat out. Because now he had not only threatened Evelina, or broken into her home, he had also just shot her boyfriend - and if anything, everyone should just be really happy that the werewolf had three kids up here to look after.  The werewolf turned around and looked at the kids, giving them a smile. "It's okay now, I'm sorry I scared you." She took a deeper breath in and sat down on the floor. "Your bleeding mama," Mila said pointing at Irina's back, where the rock had hit earlier. "Its nothing, we will clean it up later. How about we move into the other room, where we don't step on glass, huh?" Irina suggested before taking the kids into another room further away from the scene outside. She didn't want to risk them looking out and see what was going on - or hear more.

She locked them into Evelina's old bedroom, since the bed wasn't pack or in need of being packed. Irina made sure everyone got up on the bed, making it a safe place for all of them. She had her arms around the kids, taking deeper breaths in, because all she wanted was to go out there and make sure everything was alright. Her heart knew that Nigel was alright, he could take it, but damn, she wanted to be there, just see him to get her mind to confirm it with her.

Dion just drove up at the driveway to the scene of Nigel on top of some guy, and flew out of the car. He had been a little late back, having had Cassian help him set a few things up. He also had forgotten his phone at the scene, which made up for the reason behind him not having picked up. "What the hell is happening?" He looked down at Garret. Knowing Evelina had trouble with him, but having the nerve to show up here. Dion walked up next to Evelina and placed a hand behind her back. "Somehow I think you just shoot yourself in the foot mate," Dion clicked his tongue. Despite being a natural embodiment of these happy emotions, his face looked completely contrapuntal. "Did you call the cops?, let me try this," he walked over beside Nigel and placed two fingers on Garret's forehead leaving him with only happiness - a little trick he had picked up from Howie, or at least the movement of it. Usually he didn't directly use his powers like this. But taking all the hatred and anger away - made this a lot safer for the rest. "Where is Irina and the kids?" He asked looking at the broken glass from the window at the grass, and the shattered window upstairs. Getting back on his feet and rushed over to Evelina. "Are you okay?" He thereafter turned to Evelina and placed a hand on her cheek.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair   Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 9:04 pm

Evelina was still shaking with the gun in her hand. Nigel was sitting on top of Garret that was screaming his lungs out to get off him. But he wasn’t about to do that, hopefully Evelina had already called the cops and this mess could be sorted out as fast as possible.
He turned his head a little as he heard the car drive up and Dion walking towards them demanding what was going on. And with good reason, Evelina just looked shocked towards her fiancé and had no idea how to explain any of it to him.

Nigel shook his head when Dion asked if he had called the cops. “I did” Evelina whispered with a meek voice and didn’t take her eyes of her ex-husband, she couldn’t. This had been the man she had devoted her life to. She had stood by as he had bullied her, talked down on her. Made her feel like it had been her fault that he had ended up cheating on her. And he had tried to kill her, because he couldn’t get her back?

Garret relaxed in Nigel’s arms and just laid there without moving, a smile on his face as if he had taken some relaxing pills that made him feel all the emotions of just wanting to stay in that happy place and never get out again. “I asked her to go upstairs” Nigel explained while trying not to think about how bad his shoulder hurt at this point. What a fucking mess this had turned out to be.

The human swallowed she lowered her arm where the gun was in her hand. “He shot Nigel” she whispered and felt how her whole body started to shake violently. Nigel quickly looked up as his name was mentioned "I'm okay" he assured and then looked by the door, making sure that Irina still stayed upstairs. Evelina had been through a lot of shootings, she had been shot at, even shot. She had been hospitalized because perps had hurt her. So many bad situations she had found herself in, and never once wavered. But this, it shook her to the bone and she couldn’t really focus on anything other, she would have been dead right now had Nigel and Irina not been there to protect her. “He, tried to kill me” she whispered still not looking at Dion but always keeping her eyes at Garret now lying almost drooling in the grass.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair   Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 9:17 pm

Dion frowned a bit, looking back at Nigel. "You good mate?" He asked to the fact that Nigel had been shot. Dion wasn't aware of Nigel's abilities, but that he was pretty good at keeping it together. He was forever thankful for the fact that Nigel might have taken the shot for Evelina, or whatever had happened - he had been here with Evelina, and was handling the guy. No matter what, he was thankful. Tried not to show too much how worried he was or angry by the next words she said. He tried to kill her. He had brought the gun to the house. Knowing the kids were here? It was a sour taste in his mouth, and there was no way Dion was going to let Garret get away with any of this. But he also wasn't going to inform Evelina about the people that he knew, and the people he knew that Cassian knew. Because the less involved she was the better. Knowing where the others were as well, he felt a bit at ease. Just a bit.

The demi-god stepped in front of her, blocking her view to Garret and took a deeper breath in. "But he didn't. It's over, he is going away for this. He is not going to take your boys, and after today - he has nothing over you anymore. You are free, okay?" He assured her. Then turning his head to the sound of a few police cars, that drove up to the drive way. One of the officers running towards the scene followed by the others. "Eve!" A familiar voice yelled, looking at Garret on the ground. Ethan was satisfied by the look of it. "Nigel, long time, mind if I take him?" Ethan chuckled a bit, more than happy to drag Garret's stupid ass to the station.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair   Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 9:53 pm

It was only when Dion stepped in front of her at Evelina turned her gaze from the man pushed down in the grass towards her fiancé. She slowly nodded and felt like she could breathe again as her eyes locked into his. The warmth that he had in them, even though it was clear he wasn’t very impressed with the situation. She could always find the feeling of belonging when looking into them. You’re free. Her hand folded in front of her mouth as it accrued to her. This was it, it was over. He was going to jail for this, his career would be over, and she would get full custody of the boys. Tears started gliding down her cheeks as she slowly nodded her head.

Eve!

Her attention quickly turned towards the tall figure running towards the scene with some of her other former colleagues. Ethan.
Hey Ethan” Nigel breathed with a small smile on his lips and then nodded “Be my guest, I think he will be quite easy to handle at the moment” he informed and stepped away and let them handle everything. Evelina let go of the gun as they took it and put it into evidence bags. “I’m just going to go up and get Irina” Nigel said and nodded towards Evelina, Dion and then Ethan before running into the house up the stairs and started calling for them, that everything was alright, and they could come out now.

I’m free” she whispered, and then finally let her arms fold around Dion and pressed her face into his chest, shaking in the process. “I’m finally free” a low sob left her throat as closed her eyes and hid away in the embrace of the man she loved.

Nigel quickly pulled Irina into his arms as he saw her come out of the bedroom. He grabbed Mila after and picked her up, even though she had been with Irina he wouldn’t be satisfied that she was alright before he checked himself.
You’re all okay?” he asked and looked at them all with a concerned look.
Irina

Irina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair   Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 10:15 pm

Ethan nodded to Nigel, before grabbing Garret putting him in cuffs. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have a right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you," oh it was a pleasure to finally get something on Garret, Ethan had wanted that for so long. And by the looks of it, Evelina was happy with Dion, and Evelina deserved all the happiness in the whole world. Some of the other officers, took care of the evidance as Ethan pulled Garret with him to the police car to place him in the back. Dion nodded towards Nigel, as he mentioned that he would go up and check on Irina. Today had been more intense than to either of their liking.

Dion gave Evelina his full attention, and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close, with a hand behind her head. Just keeping her close, leaning his head against hers, letting the whole thing sink in. It was going to be alright. Ethan returned to them. "I know you might not need it now, but get in hold of Zitora," Dion nodded and gave Ethan a confident nod. "We will, thank you" the demi-god took a deeper breath in. Ethan nodded a bit. "Talk to you soon, alright?" Then he had work to do, letting Evelina stay in Dion's arms. Ethan then drove off with Garret in the back of his police car.

"You ready to go up to the boys, and get the hell out of here and back home?" Dion pulled Evelina a bit out, using his fingers to wipe away her tears, giving her a warmer smile. He felt terrible that she had to go through all of this. But it was over now. He could promise her that.

The second Irina could hear Nigel was on his way up the stairs, she was already at the door, almost falling out the bed to get there. Wrapping her arms over his shoulders, not caring if the hit from the rock still ached her back a bit. It didn't matter right now, right now it just mattered she was holding him close. Even if she could feel the pain he was in. Letting him go, so he could get to Mila, that already reached out for him to take her. "Yeah,  I think the scare is what has affected them the most," she took a deeper breath in, "the rest is nothing that won't heal, so, and you?" Irina asked while pulling a few of the glass pieces out her hair, she held her breath for a second, making sure the bullet hadn't done too much damage. "But I say that is enough of that for today - how is she?" Irina suggested. Even if she would love nothing more than to just head home, she wanted to make sure Evelina was alright first, perhaps call Cecilia. Mila already on story mode on telling Nigel everything she had seen from the rock entering the window, and how the glass just went everywhere. At least they didn't know who had thrown the rock, or why it had been thrown. "Let's go down and find your mother, shall we?" Irina looked to Cayden and Theo on the bed, walking over to pick Theo up in her arms, as Mila still was with Nigel. Then heading down stairs to find Evelina and Dion.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair   Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair EmptyTors Jul 22, 2021 3:20 pm

She looked after Ethan as he walked away with Garret, she felt how Dion wrapped his arms around her and Evelina finally breathed out, even as her eyes never left the man that had been there for her so many times before, and now he was here again. Funny how she had once thought that it could have been them. How many times hadn’t she been standing. Leaning against the doorframe watched him sleeping in the coach with both boys sleeping up against him. Or when he had driven by, to play with them, after she had called and said that Garret once again had stood them up. How many hours he had given her to help her, and how she had tried to be there for him after everything had just went downhill or him. But she felt like she had let him down.
And now she stood there in the arms of a man she loved, and she was going to spend hopefully the rest of her life with. Watching the man, she had loved to come back. “Thank you, Ethan,” she whispered with a sad smile on her face, her eyes only got back to Dion as Ethan was out of view and had driven off.

Sounds like the best idea you could ever have given me” she said with a soft smile and leaned against his fingers that removed the tears that had glided down her cheeks. She turned around to walk up to get Cayden and Theo, but she didn’t get very far before both boys came running towards her. Instead of pulling them up she just sat down on her knees and let both boys embrace her. She looked up and saw Irina and Nigel come out with Mila in Nigel’s arms. “Thank you” she mouthed towards both Nigel and Irina, before she pulled both of her boys closer into her arms and placed a soft kiss on both of their heads.

What a day it had been, but finally she could breathe. It was over, she didn’t have to look over her shoulder, she didn’t need to panic every time she got a new mail or post. Because Garret was never going to be a problem at least not towards her. One day he would get out, and she needed to prepare her sons how it would be having a father like that. But not today, and not anytime soon. For the first time in years, she could finally relax.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair   Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair Empty

Some people just need a high five, in the face, with a chair
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» High up here on this wire
» Living the high life (Yulia)
» Put your brave face on
» Same man new face - Daisy

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Boligområdet-