Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

In need of twin cuddles

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Seraphina

Seraphina

Humør : If you can't stand the heat, stay out of hell
Fag : Literature + Psychology + Art + Material arts
Antal indlæg : 116

In need of twin cuddles Empty
IndlægEmne: In need of twin cuddles   In need of twin cuddles EmptySøn Jul 11, 2021 5:52 pm

LOCATION Nelson house
DATE mid July
TIME afternoon
OUTFIT Link
TOPIC FOR @Kemuel Nelson x
She had the house to herself tonight. Laila had called aunt Talia over for some premier at her dance show, parents only - and since Talia was the only blood relative, Laila had asked Talia. Tien was with Bash, he had invited her to dinner at his place which was fine. Seraphina just missed Ryan. Ryan wasn't the only person she missed, but she had tried for so long to distract herself from missing Kemuel. She wasn't sure why he was the one getting to spend time with their father, and in the beginning she had been mad. Not at Kemuel, but their father for just ripping him away from her. Whenever Ryan hadn't been over, Seraphina had snuck into Kemuel's room just sitting on the bed till she as some point just collapsed on the bed. Seraphina had placed herself in the middle of the living room on the floor, just sitting with her legs crossed on her phone. She didn't even feel like doing anything, and with the limited contact she had to Ryan - she felt utterly alone.

But the second she heard someone approach the front door, she lifted her head up and rushed to her feet. Seraphina for one had not expected any visitors, and if anyone she knew would have swung by, they knew they needed to call or text first - not to freak her or Tien out. So, imagine how freaked out she became when the door handle went down, why hadn't she locked the door yet?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Kemuel

Kemuel

Humør : Never want to go fishing again
Fag : Psychology + math + swimming + track + speech + socialstudies
Antal indlæg : 174

IndlægEmne: Sv: In need of twin cuddles   In need of twin cuddles EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 4:22 pm

It would be fine right?
Kemuel didn’t know how long he had looked at the closed door to the house that his mother had bought after she had divorced Cael. He looked around and saw how the many flowers was still neatly pruned and watered. Was it still Cecilia that used so much time making sure it felt like their mother wasn’t really gone?  Seemed impossible, that she had the time to also make sure that the garden was in order. He made a small sigh and let his fingers glide over his tired face, he still hadn’t shaved and how different he must look. He turned his head towards where Remiel had sat him off. He would be forever grateful to the angel for bringing him home to his family, now he just hoped that they didn’t hate him for leaving like he did.

Finally, he got the courage to test if the door was open. It budged. Ever so slowly he started to open it, he felt Seraphina’s aura come closer and that made him almost swing open the door, as soon as he saw her time stood still, and all he could do was standing there looking at her.

Finally, he got his mouth to work. “I’m home” he whispered and could feel how his eyes started to sting. He was really home again. He was back with his family, where he belonged and not in some cottage in a part of England that he hadn’t known.
I’m so sorry, please don’t be mad” he choked and walked towards her and pulled her into his embrace. There was that connection between twins no one would understand if they weren’t twins themselves. Like something of oneself was missing when they were apart. So the relief of pulling Seraphina into his arms, it couldn’t be explained.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: In need of twin cuddles   In need of twin cuddles EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 4:40 pm

It was like she knew, but didn't quite believe it either. Because he wasn't home, he was across the country from all she knew. Yet, she always knew when he was close. The feeling of comfort and warmth, always right there whenever you needed it. And perhaps it was just that she did in fact need all that warmth and comfort that her mind simply began playing tricks with her again. The seconds that past till the door fully extended and a taller guy came in, making her frown for a second, looking past the cave-man look - she could find him blindfolded if she needed to. The connection between them so strong, and she felt her shoulders lose a little bit of the tension, haven't even realized how much tension they had built up without him here. Seraphina licked her lips a bit, she could feel how they almost trembled. Her eyes burned trying to keep the tears a bay realizing how much she had indeed missed her brother.

I’m so sorry, please don’t be mad.

Finally, she felt like she could exhale as he pulled her into his embrace, and her arms locked around his body. Seraphina gasped a little bit, feeling how her heart felt a little less broken. "When did you get this tall?" was the only thing she mumbled in his embrace, as she tugged him even closer feeling how the tears ran in steams down her cheeks, leaving its marks on his shirt.
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: In need of twin cuddles   In need of twin cuddles EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 4:55 pm

He breathed out, as she hugged him back. He had clearly been afraid that she would hit him and tell him to get the hell out. How much she had been through over such a short period of time. It wasn’t fair. None of it was, for either of the siblings in the family.

When did you get this tall?

A small laugh left him, and he shrugged his shoulders a little. “Who would have thought that a strict diet and greens would help on your growth, do you recon I’m taller than Zadkiel now?” he asked, he had no idea how tall he actually was. How much he had missed since being put away by his father. He also knew that he had to tell them what had really happen, but right now he just wanted to feel bless that he was back. He looked at the small bag that he had with him. All the clothes that he had gotten after he had been taken away for a ‘fishing trip’.

After some time he finally let go of Seraphina, his hands on her shoulders and pushed him a little away with a smile on his face. His left hand found her cheek and slowly wiped away some of the tears spilling down her face. “I’m not going anywhere again” he then mumbled and ended up pulling her into a new hug. “Not letting anything tear us apart ever again.” He meant it, he would fight tooth and nails if anyone would ever try to come between him and his siblings again.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: In need of twin cuddles   In need of twin cuddles EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 5:12 pm

It was first after they drew a little away from each other, leaving with the horrible feeling of him suddenly going away again. She didn't want to let go, but she did. Seraphina folded her lips a little bit, trying to prevent the tears from steaming down her face, as he placed his hands on her shoulders, she just looked up at his face. The fallen angel didn't even own words to speak or think, she just looked at him, could barely believe he was back. But soon enough, her thoughts broke throw, washing over her with forces she couldn't control. Did he know their mother was alive? Had he felt just as empty without him. Seraphina hadn't even heard the day he had been pulled out of the house, but she had felt it - felt how the darkness had consumed her as the door had been closed. How disconnected from everything she had felt, completely lost signal to her sanity till Ryan had knocked on her door. Ryan had helt her get her feet back on the ground, but it didn't change how hollow she had felt. I’m not going anywhere again he tried off her tears, only for new ones threatening to show within a few seconds as her eyes just looked into his.

Then once again, she felt his embrace again and all she wanted to was to stay there forever. She hadn't realized just how much she had needed it, and how dark it had been without him. "I'm not letting anyone even tempt to do that," she mumbled a bit, pulling him a bit closer ones again taking a deeper breath in. "I've missed you so much."
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: In need of twin cuddles   In need of twin cuddles EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 6:16 pm

He was compelled to let out a small laugh, as she said very confidently, that she wouldn’t even let anyone attempt it. But he also knew that she would go that far, and therefore he didn’t laugh. His other hand found the back of her head and pulled her a little closer as hugged him even more intensely than before. It was clear she needed it, and with everything that Kemuel had gone through the last couple of months he needed it too. Maybe even more than he was about to admit or even realized.

I’ve missed you so much too” he told her, and could hear how much his voice trembled “I wasn’t –“ his eyes started to sting again, and he buried his face into his sisters hair, almost afraid what would happen if he let go now. “He didn’t let me leave, he took away my phone, my laptop everything” he didn’t want to call that man a father anymore. Because he wasn’t. He was the man that had ruined everything. He hadn’t been there for their mother when she had needed it more, and instead of blaming and taking the responsibility on himself, he had run away and blamed Kemuel instead.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: In need of twin cuddles   In need of twin cuddles EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 9:05 pm

The tremble in his voice was heart breaking, and as if her heart wasn't already in pieces, more crumbs seemed to fall apart, just by the sound of his voice. How he buried his face in her hair, she knew he was upset - if upset couldn't even cover it anymore. He didn't let me leave.. Seraphina listened, holding her breath as she slowly opened her eyes and just starred into the nearest wall. Yet, she listened very carefully to his words. The second she had come somewhat to herself months back, and realized her father had taken Kemuel, she had almost wrecked the room she had been standing in. The living room walls still had some damage, but Lucas had fixed most of it, so it looked untouched.

But the rage returned when she realized some of her nightmares might not have been nightmares. She remembered waking up from a bad dream where her father and Kemuel had argued, first thought was just that it was that - a bad dream, but now she felt unsure or maybe she was just overthinking it. The twin bond couldn't be that strong - or could it? "But you are here now - and we got some catching up to do," she said in an almost whisper. No one had asked her if it was the good time to tell her that her mother was alive, and there was no such thing as good timing with that. She still didn't quite know how to deal with it, and it had been months by now. But she also wanted him to just land right now, and selfishly she just wanted her twin to herself.
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: In need of twin cuddles   In need of twin cuddles EmptyTirs Jul 13, 2021 7:27 am

He nodded slowly as she told him that they had some catching up to do. Not that he had much to tell, other than being held against his will and an archangel he shared a name with had come to take him home. But hopefully Seraphina’s life had been a little better, or at least easier after their mother had died. Him being pulled away when she had been lying on the floor in an almost catatonic state, that had been the worst feeling he had ever felt. He had almost been afraid that he would come back, and she wasn’t here anymore, even though he also knew that he would have known had she died.

A lot to catch up, yeah” he mumbled and finally let her go completely giving her a small grin. “Do you have something to eat? I’m actually starving” he said a little embarrassed and let his hand find his neck rubbing it. “how are you? It’s nice to see that you at least seem better than when I – ehm – left” he wasn’t sure left was the right word for what had happened. But again, he didn’t want to push what had happened down on Seraphina, not knowing how her mental health was.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: In need of twin cuddles   In need of twin cuddles EmptyTirs Jul 13, 2021 7:57 am

He finally let her go, and even though she was a bit hesitate about it she moved her arms from around him. He mentioned something to eat which made her grab his hand and pull him towards the kitchen, which wasn't really that far away to be fair. "Cecilia and Lucas swung by Yesterday an ate with us, there is some leftovers," she let go of his hand and scratched a bit just behind her left ear before opening the fridge. Her eyes lighted a bit up when she found the glass box of lasagne leftovers and grabbed it with both hands. "We had lasagne, there is plenty left, since Tien weren't home and Ryan wasn't here - so it was just me and others," she mentioned with a slightly sad smile. Still, yes of course she understood why Ryan's family didn't want them to see each other. Then he asked how she was, making her mind travel back to the moments before he had been taken away. To be told everything had been shit, and Seraphina had doubt many times that she would ever be able to function again. "I'm managing, it was getting better -" she confessed shaking her head a little bit. It had actually been somewhat okay, till Ryan wasn't there and Tien had started seeing Bash - she felt somewhat alone again. Talia was there, and so was Luc and Cecilia, it was just not their hugs and embraces she was in need off. "Ryan and I are kind of af thing now, even though his family found out just about everything, so I'm not allowed to see him. And I'm pretty sure at least two of his remaining siblings wants me dead - or at least they look at me like that -" not that she blamed them. If anyone had killed her siblings she would have wanted her revenge too. She had even thought too many times to go back to the woods and finish off the demons there, to make them pay for what they had taken from her. Luckily, her mental state had been to fragile to even let her out there. "But other than that, I'm just trying, which seems like it's the most I can do," she replied honest. There was really no trying to lie to Kemuel, it was like he could feel it in his core when she tried. "How did you even get back here?" She asked tilting her head a bit curious.
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: In need of twin cuddles   In need of twin cuddles EmptyTirs Jul 13, 2021 11:21 am

A soft chuckle left him as Seraphina started to pull him into the kitchen. How he had missed this, just being home. Even without their moms present, this had been one of the best homes they had lived in. How cruel it had been, only having it for such a short period of time.

Lasagna sounds amazing” he told her replicating the same slight sad smile on his own lips. He could feel there was something more about Ryan not being there. He remembered that the werewolf and his sister had been very close just before their mother had died. Him always coming over, hell he even remembered how happy his mother had been that Seraphina actually brought a boy over. Knowing that it would never had happened while Cael had been around.  
I’m glad to hear it’s at least better” stated, he was happy that she at least was dealing with it, and not just thinking that she could overcome whatever she had been through over a single night. It was like a curse about this family, always hiding away the true feelings and trauma wasn’t really something that existed.

He made a small huff that showed her how displeased he was with the news that Ryans siblings looked at her like they wanted her dead. “Well, it will be over my dead body” he stated quite stern.

Trying is really anything anyone of us can do” he mumbled and gave her a slight smile again, and sat down by the kitchen island. How did you even get back here?. He stretched his head “I got a little help from Remiel, or Remy” he explained with a hushed voice and took in a deep breath.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: In need of twin cuddles   In need of twin cuddles EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 1:30 pm

She nodded a bit when he said he was glad to hear that she was getting better. Because she was, but it was like anything else a great rollercoaster with ups and downs. And it was like Kemuel's return was God send just before she reached the down turn. His small huff made her turn her eyes to him again, she knew it was nothing to joke about - wanting anyone dead. Maybe it was hurt where she was by now, in a weird spiral where she didn't when or how she could joke about wanting anyone dead. Clearly he wasn't mused with her comment, but it also was true. Roman looked like someone who wanted to skin her alive, and of course Ryan had assured he it wasn't going to happen when she had told him that. But Seraphina didn't comment on it, because she also knew that was indeed true. After the loss of their mother, and she had fallen - and everything in-between that - darkness seemed to be just around the corner.

"Remiel helped you?" She frowned a bit, as she placed the leftover lasagna in the microwave to reheat. "I haven't seen him since Mum died," she shook her head a little bit and looked at Kemuel again. At least she could talk about what had happened now. The microwave went off and she took the plate out and went over to place it in front of him. Then walking over to get a knife and a fork for him as well, and two cans of pepsi from the fridge. Seraphina then sat down in front of him and opened her can. But the fact that it wasn't their so called father that had a change of heart made her somewhat angry.
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: In need of twin cuddles   In need of twin cuddles EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 1:47 pm

Yeah, would you believe that?” Kemuel huffed, as she asked if Remiel had helped him. He lifted his brows a little as Seraphina told him that she hadn’t seen him since mum died. Now he understood the archangel’s behavior a little more. “Well, all I can say that he is a little odd...” Kemuel laughed and shrugged. “He was oddly interested in our mom” he folded his lips together and looked at the microwave as the food inside turned while it heated up his soon to be dinner.

Thank you” he said as she placed the food in front of him, and then got him a knife and fork. How long had it been since he had gotten a homemade meal? Something that wasn’t just steamed vegetables and some kind of protein. One thing was evident there had been a reason that it had always been their mother that had done the cooking.

He opened his can of soda and made a small sigh “I haven’t had any sugary drinks in, I can’t remember since when” he breathed and with a smile started digging in. It tasted so good. “Is it still Cecilia that lives here, or?” he asked and looked up, maybe Tien had gotten better and stepped up, or had Zadkiel moved back in? He had so many questions, but he also had time so one at a time seemed like the best idea.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: In need of twin cuddles   In need of twin cuddles EmptySøn Jul 18, 2021 2:02 pm

She actually did believe that. The way he had acted while their mother had been dying. Seraphina hadn't recalled much from that day till months after. It was first after that she actually had been able to clear her mind about what had happened - or at least tried to. She remembered him crying in pain over the loss, how the heavy rain had fallen over his wings as he had used them to shield them from the weather he had influenced. She still thought back to that whenever the rain fell heavy. "I think he loves her, I mean who wouldn't."

He thanked her for the food, which wasn't really a big deal. She felt whole again, being in the company with Kemuel. "No, she stayed over a few weeks after dad took you away.. and then whenever she could. Even if it was just her and Lucas coming over with dinner, fill up the fridge even after her night shifts - honestly I don't know how that woman is holding herself together sometimes," she shook her head a bit. Seraphina was forever grateful for what Cecilia and Lucas had done for them. "But auntie Talia has moved in, she is trying to - you know, she is at Laila's tonight. Zad lives with his girlfriend, so it's just me and Tien, whenever she isn't at Sebastian's place" Seraphina informed with a smaller smile. "Kemuel?" Seraphina thought about for a second to just tell him. Tell him that their mother was alive, but she was alive but not the same. Things had changed, and the person wearing her mother's skin now, wasn't just their mother anymore. "I'm very happy that you are home again," she chose to say instead. She could give him a little peace before dropping that bomb, just a little bit of peace.
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: In need of twin cuddles   In need of twin cuddles EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 3:39 pm

Kemuel made a small huff and nodded slowly as his let the fork fall down to the plate. She was right about that, who didn’t love their mother? There had always been that air around her, that made people feel so comfortable being near her. Always giving, never taking. And look where that had gotten her, dead.

Kemuel nodded while Seraphina explained how it had been after he had been taken away, and slowly drank from his can of Pepsi. It was weird just how much he had missed. Even more so, the pang of anger that grabbed his heart and twisted into something dark and twisted. How his father had robbed him from the chance to mourn what had happened. And mourn it with people that was going through the same. Because his father had almost denied it, blaming Kemuel instead. Actually, blaming everyone for what had happened, instead of himself.

Talia is back?” he looked at her with big eyes and a soft smile formed on his lips, he had only good memories for her. “At least one Nelson grown up came through in the end” he gave a dry laugh and shook his head, as she kept on telling him what else had transpired even as it was very vague and quick.

Mmh?” he softly hummed and looked back up into her eyes waiting for her to tell her what ever had been on her mind. He breathed out “yeah, you and me both Sera” he said and pushed away the plate after he had eaten half of it. His stomach already turning from eating something it wasn’t used to. “You know, I didn’t want to leave, and it, it wasn’t some father son bonding trip” he mumbled and started fiddling around with his hands. “Cael bought a house and started working keeping me alone in some cabin out in nowhere – I just, I need you to know that I didn’t leave or didn’t come back because I didn’t want to, he took away my phone, my laptop everything” he closed his eyes and drew in a deep breath trying to steady himself. He wished he could bring some better news, but he needed to be honest why he had been away.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: Sv: In need of twin cuddles   In need of twin cuddles EmptySøn Jul 25, 2021 4:12 pm

It was what had been the hardest perhaps,, not long after falling having her father turn his back on her. Even if he had claimed that nothing would change, look at the outcome, nothing was like it had used to be. Everything had changed, and she wasn't sure if it was for better or worse yet. Right now, it felt like the worst possible thing had happened, and that by any sight of happiness it was like darkness followed to take it away. Talia had gotten back into their lives, and it did make everything a little bit easier, but the fallen angel had given up on hope for the world becoming whole again right at this point. "Zadkiel? Grown up? I think if you ask Letha, he is just a teddy bear you tell what to do, and if you aren't careful starts throwing punshes at blooddemons... at least he keeps his space clean," she chuckled a bit. Zadkiel was at least as much a mess as the rest, but not seeing him every day made it harder to be there, but she had seen it so clearly at Howie's party. But he had most likely forgotten she had been there either way.  Not that she had forgotten how he had reacted. But she was also Zadkiel's youngest sister, he wasn't going to listen to her about being careful and seeking help, not that Seraphina was much better herself, but it was just common knowledge by now that she was a mess. Besides everyone became aware when you could make everything in the entire room shake because of a mental breakdown. "So, Zadkiel, not the most grown up. But yeah," she made a small shrug.

I didn't want to leave. His following words made Seraphina pressed her brows a little together. The way he didn't call their father for "father" but used his name, something had happened out there. And soon enough he did confirm that. Taking away his belongings, what had been going on? Not that Seraphina had thought much of their father after having turned their back to them. At first she had understood, blamed herself for being the reason why. Because everything had went down the hill since she fell. But coming out the other end, she knew it wasn't because of her, the sole reason why her father had acted out the way he had done - was all him. Nothing to do with them. Seraphina reached out and placed her hand on top of Kemuel's, as she watched how he closed his eyes to take a few deeper breaths in. She didn't need him to tell her all, in her heart she knew something had been off. And that he would tell her. "You are not alone anymore, you have me again. Twin power and all that," she chuckled a bit giving him a lille half smile. "And I will tear the world apart before I let him take you away from me again. Pinky swear."
Kemuel

Kemuel

IndlægEmne: Sv: In need of twin cuddles   In need of twin cuddles EmptyOns Jul 28, 2021 8:52 am

I meant...” he stopped himself from correcting Seraphina that he hadn’t meant Zadkiel, but Talia. “I’m sorry, throwing punches at a blood demon?” he breathed and felt how his eyes widen. What the hell had happened while he had been gone, he knew that he had changed. But had his siblings changed just as much? Or was it just finally Zadkiel losing it, while trying to keep everything so perfect around him that time finally caught up to him, making it unable to keep up the façade of everything being okay. Like hell a person could be so sane after a girlfriend had shot them. It had pissed Kemuel of so much.  

Kemuel could feel how his eyes started to sting as Seraphina put her hand on his. He nodded and looked up at the ceiling and got the tears under control before looking back at his sister. “Twin power and all that” he repeated back to her. He turned his hand around and pointed out his pinky for her to grab. “Not like I’m ever letting him come back and take me away again, but thanks” he chuckled and let his finger wrap around hers.
Seraphina

Seraphina

IndlægEmne: [color=#9370D8]   In need of twin cuddles EmptyOns Jul 28, 2021 1:38 pm

She nodded to confirm that Zadkiel had officially lost his mind. "At least Laila has kept her sanity, then again it's Laila," she chuckled a bit while shaking her head. It felt nice, not being alone right now. Seraphina took a deeper breath in watching how he looked up trying to prevent tears from falling, and she wished that she could just tell him it was okay to cry. She had cried so much the past months that she was sure that she would've dried out by now. However, just having Kemuel back was inflicting new tears threatening to appear. Looking into his eyes she smiled again, as he turned his hand around, making her laugh a little then grabbing onto his pinky with hers. "But there is something else you need to know," she took a deeper breath in. "However, if you want to just have a quite night in, I can wait till tomorrow - but if you want to know now, I will tell you," she knew it was an impossible question to answer. But he deserved to know. Not like when their mother had died and Tien had waited till the other day to let Cecilia tell him with their father. Seraphina was so angry at herself for not being strong enough to go and tell him what happened herself, and just had collapsed on the ground like a zombie. Seraphina took a deeper breath in and looked at Kemuel waiting for his answer, "it's about mum."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: In need of twin cuddles   In need of twin cuddles Empty

In need of twin cuddles
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» It's a twin thing - Kaiya
» Are night frights a twin thing? - Zitora
» Do you reckon surviving hell is a twin thing? - Karmena
» Can the twin thing save you now? - Zitora, Leah, Rayna og Dexter

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Raymond Street :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: