Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Save tonight, come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

Humør : I have seen a lot of murders in my time, and all six of them were today.
Antal indlæg : 83

Save tonight, come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone Empty
IndlægEmne: Save tonight, come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone   Save tonight, come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone EmptyOns Maj 12, 2021 8:43 am

Dedicated to  @Mary-Jane

DATE | 3th of May
TIME | around 11 am
WEATHER | Warm, sunny and not a cloud insight
ATTIRE | outfit

She was just so tired. She couldn’t even give a good reason why, because no one was supposed to know what she was doing besides just normal schoolwork. For a long time, she had done really well at making people sure to believe that she was alright. It was more or less getting really annoying that everyone in the academy knew that her brother had died at the start of this year. Sometimes she just wished she could escape from it, find some place where no one treated her like she was going to break or was a fragile little girl that needed to be protected.

At least it seemed like both Roman and Ryan had gotten help outside the house. Katelyn, Maya and Wayne being there for Roman. Ryan meeting Seraphina more and more, then there were Riley and this dude Elias? The guy that Roman had accidently turned, she really didn’t like him much but tried to get along with him since he was now a part of their pack. But that didn’t mean she liked it one bit.

Rose?” she just wanted all of this to be over, that they could go back to how it all was before. Before all the changes before their brother had died. And then Selene was back again, just bringing all kinds of confusion. But the worst part of her being back? It was the hope that Romeo would come back too. “Rose?” what if someone could bring him back? Like she had read about created witches, reborn persons as angels so why not him?
Rose?” she gnawed on her pencil not hearing the teacher at all before the person sitting next to her bumped her with their elbow. “what?” she said with a confused look and saw the teacher looking at her with worry written all over their face. Right there, that was the look she hated more than anything. “Yes?” she said and breathed out – “Are you feeling alright Rose?” he asked, and for a moment Rose was about to say of course she was. But to be honest? She didn’t want to be there. “No, actually – can I go to the school nurse” without even question it he nodded. Rose was quick to pack all her stuff together before she walked out the door towards the school nurse. But instead of going there she turned a left just before and walked out to the track course. Under the bleachers she sat up her things and pulled out a pack of smokes before she lit it and started inhaling.

Sidst rettet af Rose Lør Jul 24, 2021 6:02 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

Humør : Shut up, sit down and listen... Cunt.
Fag : Chemistry
Antal indlæg : 105

IndlægEmne: Sv: Save tonight, come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone   Save tonight, come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone EmptySøn Maj 16, 2021 11:05 am

It wasn’t easy being the new kid in school. Yes of course, new kids came in almost every day, but it didn’t make it easy! The only thing that was easy at this school was the lectures and homework. She almost knew everything that they were going to be taught. She just needed the finals so she could go to the university. Therefore, she didn’t really attend the classes unless she had nothing else to do. Most people attended classes after all, which made the halls very empty. But on the athletics track there was always someone who had lectures. So Mary-Jane, the smartass ginger, sat on one of the benches looking at people being active. Yes, Mary-Jane was agile, but she didn’t really enjoy sprinting or throwing things, so she never thought of taking these classes and the past month she had watched these lessons a lot and observed who attended. This was also why a girl caught her eye. She seemed to be approximately the same height as herself and maybe another class year than herself. Their physical age also seemed to match somewhat. Something about this girl just made it seem like she was troubled. At first, Mary-Jane didn’t think much about it but as soon as the smell of cigarette smoke reached her nose, she decided she had to go and chek up on her. If the girl usually smoked she wouldn’t have to hide, would she?

She found her way around the bleachers and saw the girl smoking her cigarettes. Without a word Mary-Jane approached with her arms crossed around her chest. As she got close enough she unraveled her forearm and placed it between them, a subtle request for a cigarette. Mary-Jane had smoked once. It didn’t go very well, and it probably would do that today either. “I won’t tell anyone I found you here,” she said and pressed her lips against each other shortly.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

Humør : I have seen a lot of murders in my time, and all six of them were today.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Save tonight, come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone   Save tonight, come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone EmptySøn Maj 16, 2021 4:20 pm

She heard the shifting of someone’s feet that came closer to where she was sitting. The smell was somewhat new, and she could identify it as any of the teacher’s, so she didn’t really hide it away that she sat there smoking. Her brown eyes looked up as she dragged the smoke in between her lips down her lungs and pressed the smoke out of her nose.
A small laugh left her lips as the girl didn’t say anything other than; I won’t tell anyone I found you here. It almost sounded like a threat if you weren’t careful. But the fact that she reached out to get a cigarette and didn’t look like one that really wanted to be in class or that this school for that matter.
Brave just saying something like that out of the blue” Rose mumbled with a small smirk on her lips before she fished her pack of smokes out of her bag and handed her the packages and after that she found a light and handed that too her as well. “Rose” she introduced herself and placed the cig between her lips while she pulled out a bag of crisps, her favorite salt and vinegar not a taste for anyone but that usually meant that she could keep them for herself. She put the bag down by her feet and looked up at the other girl. “Not really wanting to have class now or?” she asked and raised one of her brows.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Save tonight, come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone   Save tonight, come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 12:22 am

Mary-Jane shrugged as the girl told her, that it was brave of her to say something like that. She grabbed the package that was handed to her and she shoved a cigarette out and returned it to the girl, taking the lighter. She put the thin cigarette between her lips, “Jane,” she presented herself before she tried to light the cigarette. When it finally lit, she coughed a bit while she handed the lighter back to Rose. She took the cigarette out of her mouth before she could cough too hard. She sighed, regaining air in her lungs before she puffed the cigarette and watched the girl find some crisps. Salt and vinegar. Interesting choice. She took another puff as Rose put down the bag and Mary-Jane looked at her shoes.
“Nuh,” she replied. “Why are you not attending?” she allowed herself to ask, taking another puff at the cigarette, only to cough a little, “Fucking hell,” she cursed the cigarette.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

IndlægEmne: Sv: Save tonight, come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone   Save tonight, come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone EmptyMan Maj 31, 2021 7:18 pm

Nice to meet ya Jane” Rose mumbled and looked at her as she took in a long drag from the cigarette, when she started to cough Rose smile formed on her lips and a shook her head a little. If she couldn’t even smoke why the hell did, she want one? Rose on the other hand was getting quite used to them, and the things that she came up with, when her parents could smell on her could make her a world class actress. Maybe it also had something to do with the giant sorrow that was being pushed down on the entire household, and it wasn’t even because everybody was even home. Riley distant doing gods know what, playing games or roleplaying something new. Then there was Ryan who was always over at the Nelsons and then Roman doing who knows what.

Didn’t really feel like it, at since you are the grieving kid, people really lets you get away with everything to be honest” she shrug her shoulders and looked up at the other girl, shapeshifter if she wasn’t mistaken. A small laugh left Rose lips as Jane cursed at the cig, “Why are you even smoking if you don’t like it?” she asked and gave her a smirk as she popped a chip into her mouth and started chewing. After chewing she finally pushed the bag towards Jane “Please take some if you like, and sit down, you are making me nervous
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

IndlægEmne: Sv: Save tonight, come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone   Save tonight, come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 5:15 pm

“Backatya,” she said when Rose said it was nice to meet her. Mary-Jane pressed her lips together as Rose mentioned that she was the grieving kid. She hadn’t been at the academy for long, but she had gotten to know something about a big family where they had just lost a brother, and every kid was quite touched by it. Jane understood, not that she knew anything about all of the many children her father had, but she knew a couple and she knew that she would be devasted if anything happened to her grandmother.
Her puckered lips shifted from one side to another thinking. She got away with almost anything? That almost sounded like her, when she was Mary. As a real grownup, she was able to do everything.
Rose then asked why Jane was smoking, which made her look from Rose to the cigarette, flicking some ash off, and back to Rose. “It’s not that I don’t like it,” she chuckled, watching how the girl put a chip in her mouth and started chewing. She was offered to both take some chips and sit down – so she did. She sat down and reached for three chips, so she could chew on them occasionally. “Sorry, gal,” she said and leaned a bit back in her seat. She looked at the cigarette with a soft sigh, “I smoke because I want to,” she said and looked up at Rose again, “My body just doesn’t like it,” she said and shrugged. She knew there were good reasons to why nobody should be smoking.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Save tonight, come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone   Save tonight, come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone Empty

Save tonight, come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I'll save you from them, but who will save you from me? - Mike
» Fragrance Of Tomorrow | AU / Cw
» The wolves are out tonight - Zev
» I shouldn't have gone outside tonight, should I? - Gabriel M.
» Just to be clear, we’re both heading for the same bed tonight, right? ( TW )

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet udendørs :: Akademiet bagved :: Atletikbanen-
Gå til: