Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Evelina

Evelina

Humør : A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Fag : Kampsport + svømning + psykologi + matematik
Antal indlæg : 183

All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you Empty
IndlægEmne: All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you   All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 2:37 pm

dedicated to @Dion

DATE | 26 of april
TIME | Around 10 pm
WEATHER | Nice and warm
ATTIRE | outfit

It had been around a week since she had last seen Dion. After she had said her goodbyes in the hospital after she was sure that the friend would take good care of her. Thereafter she had spent the whole ride home cursing herself for not just telling him. Or at least ask him if he could just spare one evening with her and then he could go back to his party. But she also knew that she could cage him. He was a free bird that needed to do this and wasn’t in the mind of ever stopping. Not that she blamed him, he had so much longer than the average human being deciding what he wanted to do with his life. Who was she, a mere mortal doing coming in a demanding him to take time to consider if he wanted to change his life around? But still, he needed to know what was up. Either they got a kid together, or they didn’t. Of course, people always talked about that it was the woman’s body so she should be the one to decide. But she was not about to put a kid into the world, where the dad didn’t want it.
Then it was in her mind better just not to get it. Not that it felt right to her, and after talking with Ce, she had finally gotten enough.
Pick up, pick up” another voicemail, she made a small scream as she pushed down the end call button. That was it! Enough was enough, if he was going to not pick up the phone or call her back as she had asked him to, she was just going to go to him. Tell her piece, ask him what he wanted and then they could figure this whole mess out.

Luckly for her the kids was out this weekend, and she started pulling out the best sets of clothes she own. She was going to show me, just what he was missing out on. Bastard.
One and a half hour later, she was sitting in the car on her way to Dion’s house in her old rusty car. She hesitated as she finally pulled up and saw just how many people there was. It was like it had intensified after he had come back for the hospital, how was that even possible? She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She had told her mother about the pull of energy that Dion had, and therefore she was wearing a small pendant around her neck that should make it even easier for her to withstand any tempering with manipulation of her mind and body.
After a few breaths he stood out of the car and started walking towards the entrance. She was getting all kinds of looks, both from men and women and she could feel how her confidence grew. Only to be shattered when she tripped over her own feet. Wearing heels was something she still wasn’t very good at.
It was so her, just to trip and ruin how good she had looked. But to her surprised she felt some hands and a concerned voice asking if she was okay.
I’m okay” she laughed as a guy helped her up, he smiled at her clearly infuriated by her looks “Can I buy you a drink?” she blinked, she was actually here to meet Dion, but maybe something refreshing would be a good thing to just calm her nerves. Even as she could drink alcohol. "Yes please" she finally said and followed him towards one of the bars.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Dion

Dion

Antal indlæg : 114

IndlægEmne: Sv: All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you   All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 8:53 pm

Around a week ago, and Dion had partied his heart out as if he would die tomorrow. If you asked any one who had even just picked up a book about psychology, they would assume that this was just trauma from the shooting. Maybe it was. Maybe he had gotten a scare of a few seconds, but other than that, Dion wasn't behaving crazier than he usually did. Honestly he liked not having to think to much, and just getting his kick by being around all these people who truly worshipped everything he did for them. Dion was in the head of his game, and he didn't mind having people over everyday to remind him how much he loved the company. Even if sometimes the superficial love was too much, and he knew better than to believe any of these people were here for him. Dion danced among strangers without a single care in the world, just living his life.

It was when he looked up for a second. Just a small second. He saw her. Dion frowned a bit, completely thrown out of his game. What was she doing here? Was his first thought, almost pushed aside by the crazy dance move some of the people around him had. Throwing Dion off his game, and tried to look back to see where she had gone, but he couldn't see her. "Back off," he lifted his arms up and moved away as someone tried to pull him back to the dance floor. Then his eyes started searching for her. Finally his brown eyes caught her and he walked towards her, what was she doing with Flynn? "Evelina," he then spoke letting her know he was there, Flynn also looked up, clearly surprised by the fact that Dion knew this woman by name. "I told you we would meet again, and may I dare to say you look incredibely stunning."
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you   All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 10:44 pm

So, what would you like?” he asked the way he looked at her almost got her hot under the collar. It was showing in how her chest got a slight warm tint to it, as she turned to the bartender “Just a sparkling water please” it was clear that both men standing close to her didn’t really understand why she would come to the party, and then drink soda. “Don’t drink alcohol, can have fun without it right?” she tried to disguise the real reason behind it, and that being the very fact that she was carrying something in her, that could be affected by the very fact of exposing it to alcohol.
Right” the man ordered a scotch and soda for himself before turning back to her “Flynn by the way” he introduced and she took his hand, a little flustered that he brought it up to his lips and kissed it. Was it just the type of people that hung around Dion? Either they would shoot you or be charming like the warlock Cassian she had met not so long ago. “Evelina” she said back and took the water when it was put in front of her.
She turned around straw in between her lips as she heard Dion’s voice. She could feel how her heart started pounding like crazy and her hands getting sweaty. “Dion” she said with a low voice, a small laugh left her as he complimented her looks “Well, yeah, thanks” she said putting some strands of hair behind her ear. “Sorry Flynn, not to be rude” she said with a slight apologetic look in her eyes before turning back to Dion “Can we talk, somewhere private?” she asked, and put her hand on Dion’s upper arm. She needed to do it, fast and quick. Just like ripping of a band-aid.

Sidst rettet af Evelina Romeo Fre Maj 07, 2021 9:02 am, rettet i alt 2 gange
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you   All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you EmptyFre Maj 07, 2021 8:41 am

She dismissed Flynn, not that Dion minded. Besides, he knew Flynn always picking up on the new meat that walked through. Dion also knew that Flynn would be able to entertain himself with the massive amount of people in the manor, he would find someone else. Can we talk, somewhere private? Dion breathed out and gave her a nod, still with a confident smile on his lips, a smile that never seemed to even be close to be removed from his lips. His eyes moved down to the hand she placed on his upper arm, and he gave her another nod. "Of course," he replied with a warmer smile before placing his arm around her shoulders, to guide her towards his hideout. Away from all the people, just like the first time they had met. Dion closed the door behind him, breathing out shortly as he looked at her. "What's on your mind?" He asked. Since she was here, and wanting to talk to him, he assumed that she had something she needed to say to him. It could be about Jackson, it could be about the murder situation next door earlier in the month - there was a lot of possibilities. But he gestured her to sit down by the bay window.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you   All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you EmptyFre Maj 07, 2021 9:11 am

She shallowed the doubt, she needed to get through this as painless as possible. Almost hated how the rush of comfort rushed through her as he put an arm around her and guided her back into his hideout where it all had happened.
It was also now that she realized how his heat made her feel and she had to close her eyes while walking. She knew for sure this wasn’t his powers, it was just a matter of her body reacting to his. Which she didn’t know was worse. Because that also meant that she was catching some serious feelings for a guy, that was somewhat emotional available to everyone that came to this party. To some extent of course.
Then it hit her, what would it do to him when she told him that he needed to make a decision about keeping this child or not? She was about to change his life, even if he chose to say that he wanted nothing to do with it. Or that he just wanted her to get rid of it.

The door closed behind her and she turned around as he asked what was on her mind. Her hands grabbed the clutch even harder as she took in a deep breath and let it out again. Some of the tension lifted from her shoulders as she walked towards were he wanted her to seat. Not that she wanted to sit down.
So” she started and put the purse down on the table a million ways of saying it went through her head. But it all just seemed like a bad excuse not just to tell him “I’m pregnant” she finally got up and let her eyes drop from his, seeing his expression was almost too much for her to deal with. “I tried to call you a, a couple of times to find a better way to – ehm, oh shit” she closed her eyes and let her fingers slip through her hair before she finally sat down.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you   All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you EmptyFre Maj 07, 2021 10:05 am

Dion took a deeper breath in, he picked up on her being nervous which without thinking made him a bit nervous. At this point he had really no idea what she was going to say, which made him look slightly uneasy. I’m pregnant, he raised his brows a little bit, not really picking up on the fact why it would make her so nervous to tell him that. Maybe, she was scared that he would think less of her? Dion breathed out and was about to say something when she spoke again. Then, why would she try getting a hold on him? Why would she keep coming back, and then it hit him. It hit him really hard. Dion could even feel the color wash away from his face shortly before he returned to reality. "Oh," he mumbled to himself and ran his hand through his hair. Out of all the things he had expected she could say, this was far from one of them. He had never really in his long life had anyone walk up to him and actually told him that they were pregnant, and as of right now he started think of the possibilities of him actually having children out there no one had told him about - no he needed to get back out of his thought. Dion mentally slapped himself to focus.

"You are pregnant," he repeated her words from before, trying to process it. Perhaps it was okay he wasn't sober, it made it somewhat easier for him handle the news. Dion had never thought about having a family of his own. He had never had a father figure that was there for him. "Okay," he exhaled and licked his lips. Dion ran his hand over his face, letting his hand rest shortly over his mouth as he took another sharp breath in, then let go of his own face. "So, what are you going to do?" He asked a little breathless before sitting down next to her, letting his eyes meet with hers.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you   All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you EmptyFre Maj 07, 2021 10:20 am

She could feel how she sank in her mind, how things came crashing down as on simple word left his lips. Not even a word, just a sound of two letters put together. Oh.
What was she expecting? Him being angry? Him telling her it would be okay, they would figure it out? A hug? Him walking out and saying he wanted nothing to do with it? Maybe telling her just to get rid of it, as he would not want to have children?
Yes, maybe one of those, but oh? No, that hit her like a sledgehammer in the face and she had to breath in deeply as not to let her wild wind of emotions that run through her show to much in her face. Putting so much afford into her looks might actually help her here.

But she waited for him to process it, and finally looked up as he said she was pregnant and nodded. “Yeah, and since you’re the only one I’ve been with” in such a long time, actually at all besides Daisy since her husband. Then there could be no one else than him.
But it didn’t seem like she need to say that he was the father.
What are you going to do?
Her brown eyes met his and she closed her eyes and let her fingers grab the elastic that hold her hair in place and pulled it out as her long brown hair fell around her shoulders.
That’s why I’m here, I can’t put another kid in the world were its unwanted by one of the parents” she took in a sharp breath, all Gareth did was using the kids against her. He was never there and actually showing her sons the love they deserved.
I’m not saying that you have to be around, but if you don’t want a kid, I’m not going to keep it” it hurt her so much in her heart because it already felt like such a big part of her life. But she was sure about that, if Dion would tell her that he didn’t want to have a kid running around looking like him.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you   All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you EmptyFre Maj 07, 2021 10:38 am

He nodded. That one piece he had put right in the puzzle, she wouldn't just be here if it was anyone else. Evelina didn't cross him as the type who wouldn't go to anyone unless she was sure, and he could see it was hard for her actually tell him this. And if it had been what she had tried to tell him last week, then everything surely wasn't going as smoothly or easy. To Dion it mattered what she thought about it, if she wanted it. Because it wasn't really like he was a wished for child, even though his mother had loved and cherished him. His eyes met her shortly before she closed them, and pulled her hair-tie out. He frowned a bit but remained quite waiting for her to speak. I can’t put another kid in the world were its unwanted by one of the parents. He leaned a little from her and frowned slightly for a second. Mostly because it stung slightly to think of if he saw her as someone not caring about a child. Not wanting a child. Perhaps she was right in her judgment when it came to how he lived his life, it wasn't really because he showed much more than the front of someone who wouldn't care. He didn't as if her words were ment for someone else, but he also didn't take them to harshly - waiting for her to finish her next sentence. Dion took a sharp breath in by her next sentence, it was a big choice to make. It was bigger than any other choice he had faced lately. It wasn't something he could just say yes or no to, and somehow he also felt like it was that simple. The biggest question was, did he want a kid? He thought about that for a second and looked out the window shortly, knowing his silent was perhaps painful, but at least he thought things through, even if no thoughts seemed to be passing through his mind. But he also tried to recall the times he actually had wanted it, but had given up on it. Maybe this was a sign, a chance?

"Eve," he turned his eyes to her and took a sharper breath in, "I want it," he was surprised by his own words, and yet it was so simple to say. He didn't know how they were going to make it work - but, they would make it work.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you   All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you EmptyFre Maj 07, 2021 10:53 am

The silence was deafening, but she wanted to give him time to actually think it through. She hadn’t even thought that her remark about putting a kid into the world without love, would be something he would take offence about. As it had nothing to do to him as a person. But more how much damage she had seen done, by a person she thought would be there for her whole life. And how wrong had she been? And here she was, looking at this demi-god, doing nothing but thinking about people around him. Even as he loved parting, he had told her himself that he did it because he wanted to. How it made him feel to do this for people that needed a break from their life.
So why would he want a kid to – but she never got to finish that thought as he said her name. Slowly she looked up waiting for his next words, that took her breath away.

I want it.

What?” her eyes started blinking and then tears started gliding down her cheeks, and a small laugh left her lips. “Sorry” she started laughing a little loader as she tried to dry away her tears “I swear, ever since this peanut started growing, my emotions are just not my own anymore” she made a small hiccup and shook her head “And I blame you, because you are the most emotion driving person I’ve ever met” she gave him a soft smile “so what the hell do we do now?” she asked and breathed out feeling like a million ton weight had been lifted from her shoulders.
Because I’m not expecting you to change, I understand or I do now, where you’re coming from, so we need to figure out how you can be a part of this without compromising.. you know, you” it was very important for her that he knew, just how much she wanted to make sure he knew she wasn’t expecting him to change in anyway. That she was happy him just being there, in a capacity that he felt comfortable in.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you   All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you EmptyFre Maj 07, 2021 11:12 am

He watched the small tears sliding down her cheeks, and it stung his heart watching her apologize and trying to remove them. He lifted his hand up using his thumb to brush the remains off her heft cheek. Dion's eyes remain on her. He chuckled a little by her next statement, that she blamed him for being all up in her emotions. Dion didn't know a lot about pregnancies, he knew the stereotypes and what people often said. But he was also the last one to give into stereotypes. "And emotions are okay," he reminded her and took her hands in his, and lifted them up towards his face and gave them a soft kiss. Then he lowered them again but still held her hands in his. "Hey, we will figure a way out that works for both of us. This is your life as much as mine, it's not even about us anymore, but about our little peanut," he breathed out. It wasn't like he would stop this entire thing, but there was also an in between. They had time to figure out what to do and how to do things. She had two sons already, that gave her way more experience in the area than Dion had all together. He had always been the fun uncle. Perhaps he could buy another house in the city, a house that wasn't taken over by people every single minute of day. He didn't want a child to grow up with that chaos of people, even if Dion thrived in it - it didn't mean he didn't understand that life wasn't for everyone - and especially not a child.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you   All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you EmptyFre Maj 07, 2021 12:21 pm

She shook her head a little overwhelmed and flabbergasted on how well he suddenly was taking it all in. All the worrying, not telling him and all the other small things she had been stressing about seemingly for no reason at all. “I know they are okay, I’m just, overwhelmed that’s all” she finally got out and let out a small breath as he took up her hands and pressed a small kiss on her fingers. A small nod came as he told her they would figure it out together. Together, a word she hadn’t heard in so long, well that was not true. Cecilia told her that all the time, but not in this sense. Not by a person that would forever be a part of her life, because they would share something together that they would always share. A child with the mix of their blood and genes.
Our little peanut. She fell hard, damn it, this man did things to her that he didn’t even understand. A new hard breath was pulled through her nose as she looked at him. Her dark eyes swimming with emotions and salty tears. Then there was the next though question that they needed to figure out. “What about us?” she then asked and blinked a little mostly to get out the rest of the tears. “are we going to be friend raising a child, or what does this leave us?” she just needed to make sure and then licked her lips “Only reason I’m asking is because” right Evelina, now is not a time to back down, you just told him you are pregnant, you can do this to. “because I’m not going to deny that I have feelings for you, and it’s freaking me out” that was an understatement, how many times had she run away from him? At least two, and more would have come if this child hadn’t put an end to it. “but I know they are there the feelings, – I know, it’s a lot to take in, and I’m not asking you to commit to anymore than you feel comfortable with. Just I’m done running” she ended sank a little more comfortable into the seat.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you   All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you EmptyLør Maj 08, 2021 4:07 pm

What about us?
His mind went quite for a second, because it was a good question. However, he was surprised as she confessed more about her feelings. That she had feelings for him. The confession took him by a surprise. Funny enough, because he was used to people always confessed how much they loved and needed him. There had always been something else about Evelina, not in the 'not like most girls' sense, but in her aura and the way she seemed to be able to withstand his powers - to a point at least, like tonight. Evelina was right. It was a lot to take in on one night, and he couldn't say that he was feeling the exact same - perhaps because he did live in a world where his emotions always were on his sleeve and to extreme towards everyone - he had stopped paying attention to what they meant. It was also one of the reasons he didn't want to lie to her, because she deserved so much more than that. "I don't know where we will be in all this. Where we will stand, but I say we take it easy - plan what is best for the peanut, and we will see how it all works out. Okay?" Dion gave her a more warm brushed smile. It wasn't like he didn't see a picture in his head where it could all make sense, because he did, but he also knew some of the hardest parts of relationships was when raising kids - he had seen that fallout way to many times with friends. He didn't want to start a fire if he could kill the flames if they grew out of control. If anything, he wanted to build a strong foundation for his child. Their child. "But I will be there, whatever you need - I will even promise to work on checking my phone more often." He gave her a little smirk as he exhaled.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you   All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you EmptyLør Maj 08, 2021 9:06 pm

Relationships was something that was a funny concept. Mostly because there were so many ways of having them, and people all had different ideas or ideals on how a perfect relationship would be like. So, for some it would be hard for them to hear that a confession was met with, I don’t know. But for a woman like Evelina, it just brought a smile on her lips. Mostly because that meant that he had thought about it, and that was more than enough for her.
Yes, easy that sounds like a dream right now” she said with a small voice and then started laughing as he said he would promise to work on checking his phone more. “That would be a big improvement, thank you” she added and gave him a genuine smile as she let her fingers brush over his cheek and then she leaned towards him and pressed her lips towards his just for a brief second and then pulled away. “Just checking that it still feels nice, even if this pendant is blocking all of your charms” she said with a teasing voice, and then looked him into his eyes “Still very nice” she said with a small purr before she stood up and brushed her skirt down.
“Well, then” she said and grabbed her purse from the table “I’m not going to let this beautiful outfit and look going to waste, so I’m going back to the party” feeling so much better after they had talked about it and promised each other to at least figure it out together. And it showed in the way she turned around looking with him with a big carefree smile. Maybe everything was about to look up for Evelina Romeo.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you   All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you EmptyFre Maj 21, 2021 6:31 pm

Dion couldn't even remember when he last had been in a relationship, so putting a label on whatever this thing they had going was - wouldn't be fair to any of them. Dion wasn't even sure how things would turn out, but he knew he wanted to be there for the child, so whatever they became or how they would figure things out to be - time would tell. Luckily, she seemed to agree on this vision. Not having too high expectations on him, still, that wasn't fair to her either. But perhaps they could work it all out. Dion felt her fingers trace over his cheek, before shortly after leaning in and letting her lips touch his for a short second. "Oh, you are being cheeky and all I see - wearing magical objects and all to resist my charms?" he lifted his lips up in a little teasing half smirk, while looking into her eyes. Dion chuckled by her words and shook his head by her remark.

Then she stood up, and crushed her skirt down, making him frown for a small second. Dion still seated wondered if she was going to walk out on him like the last few times, now that she had provided him with the information she had for him. I'm going back to the party, the demi-god raised his brow slightly, as his smile grew a little bit brighter. "Can't have perfectly good outfits wasted that's for sure," he agreed before placing his hands on his thighs and got up from his seat. Dion walked towards her with a warm smile on his lips. "Well, then let's return to the party," he gestured her towards the door, while having his left hand on her lower back, while walking closer to the door.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you   All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you EmptyLør Maj 22, 2021 8:48 pm

She smiled towards Dion as he called her checky. “Well, I’ve only learned from the best, besides I still find you very charming without all your power” she confessed as she used her hand to make a flowy movement up and down towards him.
Her head titled slightly to the left as something washed over his face, before she had announced she wanted to go back to the party and the look he had given her was replaced with a smile. “Well, my thoughts exactly” she mused and waited for him to join her and almost melted into his embrace as he put his hand on her lower back. As they got out of his quiet zone the sounds of music and people was overwhelming for a moment before she took in a deep breath and steadied herself.

She leaned in and placed a kiss just beside her mouth “See you on the dancefloor” a small giggle left her, as she went before him with some long strides and disappeared into the crowds of dancing people. It wasn’t long before she was pulled along with the intoxicated people and let herself just fall into a rhythm of letting go. The pulsation of the music going through her body as she showed off that she had once used to be in the cheerleading squad back in the days. She hadn’t even noticed that people had started dancing around her, and with her she just let herself go. Letting herself for such a long time, feel beautiful and wanted.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you   All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you EmptySøn Maj 30, 2021 3:26 pm

Once again she placed a sweet kiss upon his lips, making him chuckle a bit as he left for the dancefloor. Dion's eyes following her every movement, grabbing a drink from one of the people passing him. He didn't even check what it was, having his ability alter it to whatever he wanted it to be. No one questioned him for the action once they realized it was him taking it. Dion took a few steps closer to the dance floor watching her let go. Finally let go. The demi-god took a mouthful of the drink, looking shortly around him, funny enough he had barely realized just how many people there were present. The dark eyes returning to Evelina, watching how the beat of the music controlled her every movement flawlessly, as if she had rehearsed them for hours. Dion downed his drink, before placing the cup on the nearest table, then passing through the crowd surrounding her, coming in close his body became enslaved by the music, just like hers. Standing behind her, his hands found their way to her hips keeping her close for a moment. Letting the music and his body drive him wasn't hard, he was a natural of letting go of control and his thoughts. Living in the moment was after all his speciality.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you   All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you EmptyMan Maj 31, 2021 7:26 am

She didn’t really understand why or how all of this was happening, other than she finally just let all of her worry go. Cecilia would be alright; the Nelson kids would be somewhat okay again with time love and healing. Her kids would be just fine, her ex-husband would stop harassing her, and Ethan, Ethan would be okay soon to, she really hoped it would. Maybe it wasn’t the everything would be fine or alright. It was more a; I can’t control all of it. I can’t control if Ethan gets better, but I can be there for him. Cecilia might still have trouble and things happening to her, that none one could control, but she would still be there to pick up the pieces and put them together again. With superglue if she had too. But it was also a small nod to the right direction where she told herself, that it was alright not always caring and being there, because she forgot to look after herself. Something, none before Dion really had the chance of getting her to see.
Not before now, not while dancing like there was no tomorrow or watching. She didn’t even realize that Dion had walked towards her, not before she felt his hands found their way on her hips. She didn’t even need to look back to know who it was. His scent and touch were like no other she had ever met.

After some time, she turned around putting her arms around his neck. It was like everyone in the room disappeared for her and she only saw him. Which she knew was dangerous as so many other people at this party were here for him. A small twist of fear grabbed her heart, remembering what had happened last, she had been here, and how he had been shot because one had become a little too obsessed. Trying to push it away, she closed her eyes and tried to fall in the rhythm of the music again.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you   All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you Empty

All good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Good food is good mood
» From heaven to Paris
» The Reverse Heaven - Lucifer
» You want a fight? I'll bring a war - Eilish
» I shall bring death in my way, and when they ask why, I simply answer: Because I can

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Thunder Grove :: House of Dionysus-
Gå til: