Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 1:55 pm

“You did what!?” He yelled up. Only to calm down seconds after she said it was a joke. “Ah, okay.”
casually he started to walk around, getting ready by finding a bunch of pillows, he could use on the couch. “Oh yes, you are, I am still impressed that your plants are alive,” he agreed and placed himself next to Cece again. “Indeed, pizza with extra chips and old school? Cool! What old school are we watching exactly?”
He casually leaned back. “Should we order from our favorite place?”

Tilbage til toppen Go down
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 3:09 pm

"What.. I am offended! We both know that I am the best plant mum, and just because you can't keep Aloe alive.. which is.. how do you kill an Aloe? They don't even need that much water," she shook her head before taking a deeper breath in. Cecilia suggestion wasn't anything new, it was the usual suggestion, but it never got old. "I don't know yet, what are you in the mood for?" Cecilia asked regarding what kind of old school movie they should watch."And obviously, Sloan Pizza is our place, ours and Eve's - Matt would be so disappointed in us if we ordered from somewhere else," Cecilia pointed out with a smaller laughter. They had almost become best friends with the guy who owned the place, just because they so often came by there. "I will make the order, just the usual?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 24, 2021 4:22 pm

"Hey, hey, hey!" he pointed at her while laughing. "That Aloe had a death wish... It did not like me."
Oh yeah, how much she had bullied for him killing an Aloe plant.
as she asked if they should order the usual, he nodded, while staying leaned back. Casually, he ran a hand through a hair to fluff it, just to annoy her a bit. Not that she usually minded when he did. Unless she was going on a date.
Yeah... She was not fond of him that day.
"Matt would indeed be disappointed, we would never be allowed in his pizzeria again," he agreed followed by a peal of short laughter.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 26, 2021 4:04 pm

"Oh please," she mocked him while shaking her head a little bit. Cecilia had an obsession with plants, if it was healthy or not was unknown. But buying a new plant almost every time she was out, if it was for inside or one of her gardens. Cecilia always bought a plant. Ordering the usual was easy, especially when you came to much to one place that the owners there knew your usual order - others might think they were there too often, but what did they know either way. Cecilia nodded and placed the order. "He would even hang wanted posters around town, making sure we never buy from another pizzaria in the area again as well," she laughed a bit by the thought.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 04, 2021 1:09 am

“Wanted posters?” He asked followed by a peal of laughter. “I could already see it!”
he turned on the tv and casually placed a leg over the other. “Do you think we will ever… get a normal life?” He leaned back and turned his head to look at her. “Kids? Marriage? House… all that.”
That was what they were supposed to want… right? “I mean… I´m not even sure why I asked that… is it… what you want?” His kind blue eyes looked into hers.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 05, 2021 10:47 pm

Do you think we will ever… get a normal life? Cecilia raised both her brows in a state of shock for a brief moment. Would this mean she couldn't have a normal life anymore? Her life had been so mundane. Just getting up, going to work, hang out with her family and friends - what if this was to be the end of that completely? "I - I hope so," she breathed out and rushed her hands over her hair, placing them on top for a second while taking yet another deep breath in. Cecilia wanted all that, to have a normal life, get married, have kids - she had a house, a good job - but she wanted to keep her normal life, without too much crazy. Was that too much to ask? "I've always wanted that, that was what I wanted with Lucas back then.. what I hoped to have with Nigel, but maybe I'm just a little bit cursed," she made a small shrug. "Okay, wine time," she got up from the couch and made it to her wine shelf grabbing a bottle of red wine, and took two glasses down. "Is that what you want?" She then asked tilting her head a bit as she sat down with the glasses and the wine, opening the bottle when she had placed the glasses, and began to pour the wine up.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]   I miss the light the night has stolen [Past] - Page 2 Empty

I miss the light the night has stolen [Past]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» As night and day [Past]
» Maybe I did miss you
» I miss you so much, everyday without you is pain
» Its so cold. I just miss you - Zitora
» So my dearest, did you miss me? - Dove

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum