Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I must've lost my mind

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Roman

Roman

Humør : Could you maybe just like… stab me… right in the gut. Just REALLY twist it in there. ‘Cause that honestly seems less painful than this conversation
Fag : Chemistry + Biology + track +
Antal indlæg : 147

I must've lost my mind Empty
IndlægEmne: I must've lost my mind   I must've lost my mind EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 2:45 pm

Time: 23.30
Date: 22th of March 2021
Weather: Cold.
Surroundings: A group of young people on a party boat
Outfit: Link
Topic for: @Ninotchka

The music was so loud that it almost made the thoughts in his head go away. Every single awful thought that followed him as he just downed another shot. This wasn't even his friends, just some random students from the academy who wanted him at their party. And as he took another shot, he couldn't really care less. Actually, he started to feel like an actual person again for the first time in months. He had smiled, felt the heart ache swim away from his chest and everything seemed to be floating and he felt alive. Along with the others who yelled out in the air and laughed for hours as they drank even more. It was around that time that someone by accident pushed him back. Roman lost his balance and fell back and hit his head on something just before he fell into the cold water. The music so loud from the boat that no one heard him. He was just there sinking into the deep, he barely realized he was under water for the first few seconds, it wasn't till he couldn't breathe that he opened his eyes that was met by darkness. He felt numb, and unable to move, like his body had found itself in a state of shock he couldn't get out off.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I must've lost my mind   I must've lost my mind EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 6:07 pm

Siren form: a mix of this and this
- Other: She's over 1,80 meters tall

She'd been swimming almost nonstop since she'd left her home at the beginning of the month, she knew that even if she was far away from what she'd once called home, they would still be able to find her and very easily. While she was yet to actually have a plan, she did know she had to find someplace, where they wouldn't be able to find her, because she was certain if her father found her, she would be lucky if he was just going to force her to marry Loraefer. He was her father, but he'd always been a cold and cruel man, her tribe had always been known for being more ruthless than kind, more brutal than any other tribe of sirens. But that was to be expected, she wasn't a mermaid and she was a predator, they weren't meant to be soft and kind, they were meant to kill and survive.
Though as a boat swam by her and she noticed the form of a man, her first intentions weren't actually to kill him, mostly because she'd already eaten, but she was curious about who he was. So she swam closer to him, her siren song filling the oceans, not with words that the human would understand, but extraordinary soundwaves, like music from the ocean. As she got closer to him, her eyes lingered on him, he smelled strange, like dirt and yet not exactly so, it was the smell of the big things humans put from their ships, when they wanted them to stand still in the water, like cobber in a way. He was also rather tiny, most males she knew was larger than him and broader. Her hand reached out and she touched his cheek, her claws slightly gracing against his skin and she leaned in, not to kiss him or kill him, but to blow air into his mouth.
Roman

Roman

Humør : Could you maybe just like… stab me… right in the gut. Just REALLY twist it in there. ‘Cause that honestly seems less painful than this conversation
Fag : Chemistry + Biology + track +
Antal indlæg : 147

IndlægEmne: Sv: I must've lost my mind   I must've lost my mind EmptyTors Apr 01, 2021 1:47 pm

Something swam closer to him, and he could feel fear shortly spread through his entire body but he couldn't fight or do anything. Of course, he had heard about sirens and mermaids, under the water he couldn't tell the difference. He could just see her swim closer, and for a moment he thought he was going to die. He thought this was the end, and he prayed to whoever would be able to hear him, that someone would take care of his family - because they had already lost one brother this year, losing a second - it wasn't his choice to make, but he didn't want any of his siblings to go through one more loss. He looked into her eyes, which made him somewhat relax a bit - she was a predator like him - but not one out for hunting. She wasn't here to kill, it was clear in her eyes, however Roman wasn't really in the state of mind to be the complete judge of that. The siren touched the cheek of the werewolf, feeling the claws slightly gracing his skin - then she leaned in. He was puzzled by her action then he realized she was giving him air and he gasped followed by a cough as he could breathe again. Roman didn't speak, didn't even try to move he was just looking at her in silence.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I must've lost my mind   I must've lost my mind Empty

I must've lost my mind
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I thought I had lost my mind - Marcel
» I don't pay no mind