Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Present Furture Past it all leads to the same

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Lazarus

Lazarus

Humør : "Wanne make me a monster i will play the part."
Fag : Ingen
Antal indlæg : 66

Present Furture Past it all leads to the same Empty
IndlægEmne: Present Furture Past it all leads to the same   Present Furture Past it all leads to the same EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 12:51 pm

Place The streets of Aston.
Environment’s people going home after a wild night.
Time: 05,00 am
Outfit a white t-shirt with a black hoodie over him+  a set of blue jeans.
@Kasumi He
If one would have asked Lazarus why he had, been partying when he first came here, would they have gotten different answers, but all of them would have been a way for him to tackle, the one thing he was missing Kasumi. It was not because they had been tight, with him being the golden boy, and her not being a part of the pack since she was different. She had finally gotten a place to belong, Lazarus on the other hand, had never known anything else and not being with his pack, or Kasumi had taken it told on him, but life had to go on. He had decided to start getting his life on track instead of wasting it. He trained and was now just looking for a cause he could stand behind, whatever that would be.  Lazarus was done with trying to forget his life, by drinking and partying, noo now he would finally work on something that mattered. The next step would be putting his home to use, a big house was nothing, when you were alone.

As he was running through the street, he picked up a scent, a scent he had not smelled since he lost the fight. He decides instead of his normal routine, he would run towards the smell, figuring out if it was her or at least why it was so familiar.  As he got closer, he slowly started to go over in walking. His eyes looking around in the still dark, place as he got closer, he finally saw who it was. “Kasumi? “He asked as he moved slowly closer towards, her giving her time to respond on his voice, and so he did not just get to close if she did not want him to be close to her. He stooped around a few meters from her, so she could give him a nod or if she did not want him to get closer just a nod.  On his Hair it was clear, that he had been out running, in the early morning with all the sweat dripping from him.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Kacee

Kacee

Humør : These voice in my head
Fag : Math, Astronomy, History, Literature, Martial arts
Antal indlæg : 74

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present Furture Past it all leads to the same   Present Furture Past it all leads to the same EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 5:26 pm

She had been woken up by the screams in her head, getting a good night sleep these days was scares and you could see it on her face, her skin was almost colorless, no usual glow as she had before. And her eyes were so tired that she didn’t even know what she was looking at, when she just stood there staring into the window.
It had almost a month since she had come to Gaia with her father, he had returned home, and she had stayed in the apartment in Aston. She needed to figure out how to find Joel, if he was even out there still out there, lost and confused as she had found him.
Then there were so many persons that needed help here, constant whispers from spirits that was begging her to find certain people to tell them they were sorry, or it was okay. She still hadn’t found the strength or the courage to actually do as they wanted her to.

A voice ripped her out of her own mind, and her black hair swirled around her back as her dark eyes found the person the voice belonged to.
Lazarus?” she said almost like a soft whisper “What, how –“ she didn’t really understand what he was doing here. What would be the odds of meeting anyone at this hour. “Why were you running?” she then asked, and looked down his outfit. He didn’t really look like he was dressed for going for a jog. What was he even doing here?

Sidst rettet af Kasumi He Tors Jul 15, 2021 9:08 am, rettet 1 gang
Lazarus

Lazarus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present Furture Past it all leads to the same   Present Furture Past it all leads to the same EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 7:38 pm

Lazarus looked at her she looked like a woman who, had not gotten any sleep clearly, and if he had to be honest, he kind of had a feeling it was because of the voices. “You look tired, and I was running outside, I know what you are thinking this is clearly not training clothes, but what are you doing here, I mean should you not be in Canada?”

He asked, shortly after he clearly figure out what he had said. “I mean it great to see you, but you are the next person the next generation needs to fight right, and I am kind of happy to see a familiar face here, so how have you been?” He moved his hand behind his head, clearly a great sign that he was nervous for seeing her, since he had never gotten to say, how he felt about her, that he liked her, like really liked her and that now that she was here, he felt like a piece there was missing in his life was back in it.

“I mean gotta be a lot of voices, here in the city, with all the chaos, sorry can I give you a cup of coffee, there should be a place there opens in a few hours.” He said, as he looked at her waiting on her respond nervous, was not really his thing, but this girl could do it to him, just all the feelings he had around her.
Kacee

Kacee

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present Furture Past it all leads to the same   Present Furture Past it all leads to the same EmptyTirs Mar 23, 2021 7:06 pm

She opened her mouth to explain to why she was out here, and that she looked tired. But before she had a chance, he started going on about how it was great to see her, and wasn’t it her to fight next time – happy to see a familiar face, how have you been?
Her brown eyes looked a little confused at him, as sit seemed like he was confused, or nervous about something? Maybe he was still weirded out about her winning that day? Or was it the fact that it was the freak girl from the clan that nobody really liked?
But again, before she could answer he started again, lot of voices, here in the city, chaos. Coffee?
She started laughing and shook her head “Coffee sounds nice” her lips pulled into a smirk and put her arms around her chest. “What did the golden boy forget how to talk to girls, would have thought you would be in heaven here in Gaia, lots of beautiful girls huh?” she said, and threw her hand out “Show the way, I’m still very new to the place, so I have no idea where I’ll find a open coffeeshop at this hour” she confessed and put her hands down her pockets.
Lazarus

Lazarus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present Furture Past it all leads to the same   Present Furture Past it all leads to the same EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 1:19 pm

He had a feeling one of the things that made, this so unreal was the fact that the girl he had, fought, and who he always had felt kept his heart and mind in check so there was no better feeling than being near her again, only girl he really could get nervous around, when she commented on lots of beautiful girls, he kind of knew what he was going to say, but he was scared she, would become frightened for it, if he actually said his words, but before he could stop himself, his answer came out. “Well none of them are you or beats you Kasumi,” When he ha said that he looked at her waiting on any respond she would throw at him, no one could make him feel as much as home as the freak girl, “and golden boy really, you are never going to let that slide are you.”

He said as he let out a little light-hearted laugh, he then looked at her sending her a light smile before, he gave a throw with the head, “well let me show you to a little place, for some coffee then princess.” There was a little playful, but still charming tone, when he did call her princess, maybe it was because of his words, that he kind of wanted to talk with her so off they went, until they got to a little coffee street on the corner.

Here he opened the door, for her before he got in, and then he looked at her, “if you find a place, I will pick up some coffee to us, what kind of coffee do you want ?" He asked when she would have answered him, he would go up and get himself a warm black coffee, and then go back to her with his own and hers as he would sit down.

“So how have you been?”
he said. He was clearly still nervous with her, but that was just what feelings did to a man.
Kacee

Kacee

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present Furture Past it all leads to the same   Present Furture Past it all leads to the same EmptyLør Mar 27, 2021 11:59 pm

She looked at him a little weirded out by this. What did he mean by that? Were the girls in this city so boring or what? Because if she remembered correctly that was what most of the boys had commented on, when she had been back in the pack. Boring, not very cute, and not to forget a freak. She had come accustomed to it, which might be why this was even weirder. When he said her little comment about the golden boy, she relaxed a bit, that was something she could handle a little better.

nope” she laughed and gave him a big smile, a smile that became a new confused expression on her face. Princess, now what the hell was that? She was just about to ask him if he was okay, if he might have hit his head or something like that. But she bit down on her tongue and just nodded that he should show her the way.

She went in and was immediately met with the sweet smell of roasted coffee and lit candles. It was a small and cosy place and she felt at peace so much quicker than she had out on the streets.
Yes, I’ll do that, and just some normal black coffee would be nice” she said with a smile, before she turned around and scouted the area. Then she walked over to some fluffy looking armchairs in an almost faded dark green and sat down.

Oh, I’ve been okay” she started and gave him a quick smile, there wasn’t a lot to tell really. “I can’t really remember if she came before or after you left, Selene, a werewolf that ended up not far from the clan – yeah she was eaten by one of the grizzly bears, that was some real horror story” she shook her head and took a sip of the coffee “And you, how have you been? Thriving outside the clan?” she didn’t know if it was a touchy subject, knowing that she was the reason that he was thrown out in the first place.
Lazarus

Lazarus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present Furture Past it all leads to the same   Present Furture Past it all leads to the same EmptySøn Apr 04, 2021 3:01 pm

When she commented on it and laughed out, he could not help but sending her a charming smile. He then went into the café when she told him what kind of coffee, she wanted he nodded. “sure, I will be there in a bit, happy to see you.” He added before he went up to order the two cups of black coffee. When he had paid, he went down to the place again, looking at her taking in how she looked since it had been ages, or it at least felt like ages since that fight in Canada and his last time he had laid eyes on her. He sat down and the question she came with he should have seen coming a mile away, “I mean I have been surviving not that much to say.”

He added looking over at Kasumi when she talked about what had happened, he listens, a girl named Selene. “Probably more likely she arrived when I had gotten kicked out I guess, don’t remember the name, sorry.” He added as he took a big sip of his drink, when he looked into his eyes, he felt it again the electricity his body made, he had never figure out, how much she meant before he had been away from her, and not live with her in a Clan.

I got something to confess Kasumi.” He then added as he looked up and towards her eyes again, “I never got a time to say it before, I left because I buried it since, we might never have been able to see each other again, and you seemed happy.” He added as he looks a her, he could feel how his lips got dry, and how the words, where stuck in his throat.
Kacee

Kacee

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present Furture Past it all leads to the same   Present Furture Past it all leads to the same EmptySøn Apr 04, 2021 10:18 pm

Yeah, that’s probably true” she said with a smile, it had been around the same time that Joel had appeared, falling from the sky. And then one day, he had just been gone. She was shortly lost in her own thoughts, even as they were almost drowning with all the other voices. When she had been closed to Joel, it had been like they always disappeared. The downside was, that as soon as she left his aura they almost came back in tenfold.

Confess?” she looked up rather confused as his voice broke through the flood of dead people. Her brows knitted together as he started talking about not having enough time, and buried it since? Happy, what? Her right brow shot up in confusing “What is it? Tell me, you are kind of freaking me out right now” she laughed nervously, and took a sip from her coffee cup.
Lazarus

Lazarus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present Furture Past it all leads to the same   Present Furture Past it all leads to the same EmptySøn Maj 09, 2021 5:38 pm

When she was nervous, he did not know, if he had to act on it, he wanted to but at the same time she probably had never thought about it not, to mention she might have moved on. As his eyes lock on hers, he tries to gather his courage,

“I, I like you, like a lot.” This was so weird, how did you confess to a woman, your feelings considering, that the person maybe did not see it the same way, not to mention did not understand it. As the words had left Lazarus his eyes meet hers, yet again. “So yeah, and I have missed you, it has felt like I missed a part of myself that day, where you won and I had to leave, it would probably have been the same, if it was the other way around for me.” Lazarus was not sure, how else to rephrase it. He then sent, her a little smile trying to open up the mode a little bit.
Kacee

Kacee

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present Furture Past it all leads to the same   Present Furture Past it all leads to the same EmptySøn Maj 09, 2021 7:36 pm

I like you, like a lot.
She froze and just looked at him. What at the hell? No it was some kind of sick joke that he played. "Very funny" she said with an almost angry voice, her eyes narrowed and her fingers clenched around her coffee cup. Missed a part of himself? He had to be joking, who could you miss something that you had never had. She had been the odd girl out, the freak that no body wanted to be with. The only one that had actually liked her for who she was, had been a very angry pissed of werewolf and an Angel that couldn't really remember who he was. He had belittled her, made fun of her like everybody else at the clan. So she didn't even feel anger towards him for that, because he had just went along with everybody else. The funny thing was, the day that Kasumi had won the fight her brother had been so scared for her. But then she had won, and the day after he had been the meanest he had ever been. Kicking out one of the best of the clan, didn't really mean much when you weren't an asset for them.
"What is this, some kind of sick game for you? Buy me coffee and then tell me you have feelings for me? What, who put you up to this?" she snerred and him trying to keep her voice down, but it didn't really help as she felt the overwhelming feeling of being tired strengthening every feeling she felt. Sadness, anger. Just overwhelmed.
Tears spring from her eyes as she looked away from him, trying to keep her composure as to not make a scene in the coffeeshop.
Lazarus

Lazarus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present Furture Past it all leads to the same   Present Furture Past it all leads to the same EmptyTirs Maj 25, 2021 7:12 pm

What did Lazarus expect clearly not, what had just happened or maybe more likely something like it. His eyes looked away when she started to rage, around it, asking if it was a sick game for him or worse accuse him, for not meaning what he said. He took a deep breath letting her anger, get out, before he tried to defend himself.

“I am sorry for everything, I was stupid running with the other kids, and treating you like shit, it took me the kick from the pack to acknowledge that, I care for you and if this isn’t enough, I still have the necklace from you, the one you made for me before we were dragged away from each other as kids. “After those words, had left his mouth he took his hand down, in his trousers, clearly trying to make sure he had it, then he would but it down on the table between them, clearly showing everything, he said he meant, and it was the truth.

One of the few things, he had taken with him when he left Canada, the other things where only want he need to get over here, so he had high hopes that this, would make her understand opinion and, that he felt bad for what, had happed and if he could have redone it all in a heartbeat. He then took another sip of his drink, just to let the silence leave them, and b a present they could use both if the thinking would not be enough. “I am truly sorry Kasumi” he then said out of nowhere, giving them time or more likely giving him more time to being completely honest towards her.
Kacee

Kacee

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present Furture Past it all leads to the same   Present Furture Past it all leads to the same EmptyMan Maj 31, 2021 2:24 pm

She didn’t even know how to react to all the words that was coming out of his mouth. Everything just seemed too much for her to cope with, when she had had so little sleep. And not only this night, every night.

Kasumi’s eyes followed her movement as he started to rummage around in his pants, before pulling out the necklace that she had given her back when they had been kids her being a little older than him, she had always found solace in the younger kids as they didn’t seem to have so much prejudice towards her as the rest of the people at the Klan had. But it always changed when they got older, and Lazarus hadn’t been any different. Thinking she was just a freak that needed to be kept at bay.

She didn’t know what to say or do, so she just looked away. Looked towards the barista standing behind the desk cleaning mugs and making sure that everything was ready for the next costumer to come in. Then she heard him talk again, him saying he was sorry, well it was a start, wasn’t it? “Thank you for that” she said with a small voice finally looking back “But how are you going from finding out you were a dick to me, to that suddenly figured out that you have feelings for me and that I somehow was that part of you that you were missing, that, I still don’t understand” she mumbled and breathed out, much calmer that she had been before.
Lazarus

Lazarus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present Furture Past it all leads to the same   Present Furture Past it all leads to the same EmptyMan Maj 31, 2021 10:24 pm

As the necklace was placed between them on the table, he looked down at his coffee clearly showing, that he was willing to let go of this, friendship or whatever it was. He just wanted her to know how sorry he was, and the true meaning behind it. When she finally spoke again this time a lot calmer, he looked up meeting her Carmel brown eyes.

He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself after her choice of words, it was true he had been a dick to her, and like she said it was a big change going from being and asshole and treating her bad to tell her the truth of feelings there had burst out. “It first appeared to me after the day you had kicked my ass and won over me, in the fight making you able to stay in the pack, that is also where I found out, that our pack is living by old traditions we can’t keep living with, if we did, we would, die out.”

He stated as he took a big sip of his coffee right now, he would have done everything for it to be alcohol or liquor so he could throw his nervous parts away from him. He then looked at her again, a thing he had noticed but not asked about before. “Do you get enough sleep since you know all the loud noise you seem like you have not gotten a decent sleep in a long while. He added, as he sent her a gentle smile, as he asked her gentle about it, he then push the jewlery towards her so she could take it if she wanted.
Kacee

Kacee

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present Furture Past it all leads to the same   Present Furture Past it all leads to the same EmptySøn Jul 11, 2021 2:24 am

It was still very hard for her to phantom his feelings towards her and didn’t really know how she should deal with them. Tell him that she didn’t feel the same because she had never seen him like that? Or just, try to play it off and never mention it again?
She had only ever been in love once, and even then, she wasn’t really sure what love was. Being sheltered her whole life, and only this year being able to break free of the shackles of the tribe even though it now meant that she was working way to hard and was sleeping way too little.

Maybe the tribe will die out, I don’t really care anymore” she grabbed at the change to change the subject and then made a small laugh as he asked her if she was sleeping enough. She slowly shook her head, as she took a sip of the coffee, he had gotten for her. “No, would be the simple answer. I work too much, and this big city have a lot of dead people that wants to get in touch with their loved ones” she wasn’t even sure how much he knew about her gift. Not only did she have the normal banshee curse as many would refer it too, but she also had the gift of being a medium. Which had been absolute hell after she had moved here. But she needed to find a way where she would be able to find Joel again. She couldn’t get past that, before she at least had closure and figured out why he had left.
Lazarus

Lazarus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present Furture Past it all leads to the same   Present Furture Past it all leads to the same EmptySøn Jul 11, 2021 10:59 am

When Kasumi finally talked again and follow trend with the changing of subject. He then looked at her sending a little smile, it did seem hard for her. “Sorry to hear, Kas, got to be rough without any decent sleep, so is it normal you go through the city at this time then?” He asked as he sent her a little smile. He then took another sip of his drink, before he looked at her again.

“so I was wondering when we fought the first time, did you hear any voices.”
He clearly cared about her so this, might have given him and idea what she had been going trough and maybe it had been a fair fight, that would make it a lot better for him in some ways maybe. Just sitting down here with Kasumi, was a blessing. “What about you, what have you been up too, guessing you have not been in the country that long or maybe you have I been very curious to hear about your travel.”

He said as he sent her light filled smile, he then took another sip of his drink. One thing he had missed about Kasumi was how she was as person like as and open book in some cases, but he had missed this, last time had been when they were kids and very small.
Kacee

Kacee

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present Furture Past it all leads to the same   Present Furture Past it all leads to the same EmptyTors Jul 15, 2021 9:13 am

Was it normal for her? She wasn’t sure what she did was normal anymore. She just acted on instinct. Tried to do things that might or might not help her in the long run. “Well, it happens,” she said with a soft smile and took in a deep breath, as her eyes glided from Lazarus face to the cup of coffee sitting on the small round table that was sitting between them.

He quickly got her attention as he asked her if she heard any voices as they had thought the first time. It was clearly a strained face that glided over her features, as she had, and that probably had been her saving grace. It had been like them telling her what she had to do, and she had just done it, which had ended with his exile. “Yes” she almost breathlessly confessed “I did” she could have told the elder that it hadn’t been a fair fight, but then she had been so scared to be on her own. Even though being with people, was sticking in a tribe that didn’t really want her.

Hm” she mumbled as he asked her what she had been up to and a slight nervous laughter left her “I came here because I was looking for someone” she said, “My father needed to go here, some business for the tribe” she explained and licked her lips, her eyes glazed over as she looked out of the window. She really hadn’t done much these days. The lack of sleep had kept her from doing what she wanted, finding Joel.
So I tagged along, he went home not long ago, and now I’m staying here alone in an apartment in southside” she said finally letting her eyes glide back to her childhood friend.
Lazarus

Lazarus

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present Furture Past it all leads to the same   Present Furture Past it all leads to the same EmptySøn Nov 07, 2021 5:43 pm

It was not because his feelings would change for her, but having changed subject had been a smart move, for them both. As she said she had been looking for someone is eyes widened for a moment, maybe it was a girlfriend or boyfriend maybe it was just a friend, there was a lot of people it could be, maybe some family.

He then turned his gaze to his coffee again, listening on what she was saying. “That sounds lovely, that you got your own little place in South side, if it is, I would say my family’s mansion would be open for it, there are enough guests rooms, if it is a problem in southside, but seems like you got it covered.” He said as he then took a sip of his drink, so she had heard voices under their fight. He then looked at her again.

“so how long will you be staying, like as soon as you have found the person will you leave again or, what is your plan. Kas?” He asked sending her a little smile, before he then turned his gaze towards the streets from where they were sitting at least until she would talk again then, he would turn his face towards hers again.

A lot of feelings was going trough him, as he waited on her answers, maybe somethings would change maybe nothing would change between them, he would not push her to forward or try and make more feelings thrown at her. It was simply to much for them both, and who knew what their relation would be after.
Kacee

Kacee

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present Furture Past it all leads to the same   Present Furture Past it all leads to the same EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 7:23 pm

One side of her lip pulled up as he started rambling about that I sounded nice to have her own place in southside, then to proceed that he had a mansion, and she would be welcome there. Or that was what she thought he meant as he explained about plenty of guestrooms. Why else would he had mentioned it? She couldn’t help but let out a little laugh, even though she was still rather perplexing with his whole confession about him having feelings for her.

She pulled her shoulders a little when he asked how long she thought she would be staying. “I might not be long” she answered quite truthfully “At this point I’m just working and trying to safe as much money as I can, Aston was never my final destination, but when my father returned to Canada I knew I had to stay, or I would never be able to leave the clan” it was the truth, which was funny to think when they always seemed so eager to pretend that she didn’t exist. “What are you doing? Like having a mansion and everything, seems rather – different than what the clan offered” she chuckled a little shyly trying to keep the conversation as shallow she could, but still not making them uncomfortable.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present Furture Past it all leads to the same   Present Furture Past it all leads to the same Empty

Present Furture Past it all leads to the same
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Past Furture or Present, everything has lead to This //Melody//
» Present for my love - Raphael
» You cant run from the past
» You can't outrun your past
» Past or pressent, you still, got me.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum