Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The blast from the past [tw]

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

The blast from the past [tw] Empty
IndlægEmne: The blast from the past [tw]   The blast from the past [tw] EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 4:09 pm

LOCATION the marked in Aston
DATE November 24th 2021
TIME midday
ATTIRE Link
TOPIC FOR @Echo
TW: hard topics mentioned, like: wanting to die.

Things were good now, she was happy. Despite how the year had started, how painful everything had been the first few months, things were finally returning in her favor and she felt like herself again. Getting Archie back was the best thing that had happened to her, and she was all over the moon for the fact she finally could call him her husband. So, right now she searched the marked around, feeling inspired by the small decorations that people were selling, getting people in the spirit of Christmas that soon would be around the corner. And Elenora had always been fan of décor, especially doing the Holidays, now Halloween was sadly not long enough, and her favorite time of the year - but a close second was Christmas. And she was extra excited this year.

However something was odd in the crowd, naturally her instincts told her about the supernatural around her, but she had placed her weapons on the shelf after her brother Quentin had died. She wanted it to be a part of her past and her time with Archie their future, a future not bound by how they were raised. She surely when the time came not want their children to be led by the same hand as they were - not it ever was a concern. However, Elenora looked around almost like a normal instinct to make sure that nothing was going to happen, the last thing she wanted was trouble - but she rarely got what she wanted.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The blast from the past [tw]   The blast from the past [tw] EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 4:32 pm

Outfit + looks + a winther coat

It was time to get some... stuff. Okay, no, it wasn´t. He actually had no idea what he searched for. He just admired all the lights and the smiley faces. Christmas was getting here... It still hurt and he still did not want to celebrate. Yet, he still found it nice to see all the smiling faces. Especially on the children. They were so happy.
But all that happiness was drained, the second he spotted a familiar face in the crowd. One he had seen in his nightmares way too many times. His blood turned to ice and his eyes wide. She was right there... she hadn´t noticed him... he could transform and snap her neck like a twig... run away before the police arrived...
Aisha´s words came to his mind. If he did kill her, someone would feel pain as well and would come for him. But... right now he did not care.
slowly he walked towards her, his claws slowly appearing, his eyes turning to the once of a reptile. Yet, he stopped dead in his track, when a kid walked up to her and asked her for directions. She was lost from her mother.
Here he shook his head and placed a hand on his forehead. what was he thinking?
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: The blast from the past [tw]   The blast from the past [tw] EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 4:46 pm

It was an old instinct a hunter learned quite young, to figure out when you were the hunter and when you were being the hunted. And as the second past it only took her a blink of an eye to realize someone was hunting her. But before she could turn her eyes towards a crowd a young girl, not older than nine asked Elenora for help, she looked up look around if she could find the sense of a mother that was looking for her child. That was when she saw him for a moment, her eyes caught his and it made her hold her breath for a while. It had been seven years ago, funny how quickly time past and despite it some things were just too brutal to be forgotten, and yet you tried. Elenora was snapped out of those thoughts for a second when the young girl let go of her hand and ran towards her mother. Elenora quickly darted her eyes back to the shapeshifter, because she knew, if she had been him - she wouldn't have thought twice about killing him. And the pain her and her family had caused him, his family - yeah, she would hate her too.

After having kept her eyes locked with his for a moment she walked out from the crowd. Either it was dumb right dangerous of her to do so, she knew what he was, she knew what he could turn into - and she respected that. But she wasn't blind for burning his ass if he came in too close. Her instinct slowly kicked in once again, letting the sensation of a supernatural reach her and turn around just as she could sense him. She lifted her hands up in signs of not wanting to attack him, not here to pick up a fight - but who knew, maybe he wasn't here for other than revenge, and if so, she wasn't going to go down with out a fight.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The blast from the past [tw]   The blast from the past [tw] EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 5:20 pm

as she spotted him, she recognized him as well, and just like that, a starring contest had begun. Never did he remove his gaze from her. Only when the little girl was gone, he shortly look after the child, just to make sure she was gone.
Now to prick to his instinct, even more, she walked away from the crowd, separating herself from the group. This would make her easier to hunt down. He slowly followed her, steps silent and eyes never leaving her. He knew what powers she had as well. He had to be on tiptoes.
as they were out of the crowd, she raised her hand, this made him stop again, tilting his head like an animal. something in him wanted to just pounce, yet he stood still, just starred and curiously waited to see what she would or say.
"You remember me?" he finally heard himself speak. "It´s been a long time."
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: The blast from the past [tw]   The blast from the past [tw] EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 5:41 pm

She knew the bloodlust, the tick that made it so easy to snap and go into a hunting mode, she was train that way. Even if she had promised herself to put those instincts as well, she was happy that in situations like did it was pure muscle memory. However, she chose to follow Nigel's infamous saying and take a leap of faith that perhaps they could work things out, or at least go separate ways without having to see each other ever again. But her father had kept his sister's head as a trophy, no wonder why the boy looked at her with such hatred. Her family had done some nasty things, brutal and unforgivable things. He spoke first, making her exhale, but far from less alert. "It indeed has," she replied licking her lips that suddenly felt dry. She placed her arms down keeping them straight down aliened with her body. "I'm truly sorry for what happened to you and your family. I'm not interested in picking up on the past events, I'm not that person anymore," she breathed out keeping her eyes locked on the shapeshifter. Which was true. But she also knew her families brutality the last couple of months had roamed in the streets like smaller echos,  the faries that were killed in the woods slaughtered by her uncle and Quentin, the attempt to poison all werewolves and vampires at the local hospitals. And everything in between.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The blast from the past [tw]   The blast from the past [tw] EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 11:07 pm

She was sorry? sorry? he had no idea what to do with that. She was not that person anymore? she probably meant the best, yet, she said all the wrong words.
He chuckled and shook his head. "You put it behind you. Well, that is good for YOU." here he started to walk towards her. "And do you suppose I just put it behind me too and live happily ever after?" He once again tilted his head. "Find the good in me to forgive you and your family? so you can go and have a happy ever after?" His eyes were slowly turning golden again. "Do you... do you hear the sliiiiiiight unfairness in the words I just used?"
By him stepping closer, she suddenly used a power to blow him away, in what felt like a little push to the chest. This just made him even angrier. He growled lowly. "I guess one of us is gonna say bye tonight... so let´s just get it over with and see who wins... unless you have other sad sap stories about how sorry you are?"
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: The blast from the past [tw]   The blast from the past [tw] EmptyMan Nov 22, 2021 6:13 am

He was wrong, she had not put it behind her. If she had put it behind her, she wouldn't have been talking to him right now, she wouldn't have put on the reminder of what had went on. But once you were under the influence of La Souillure De Paix, all of your personal feelings had not mattered, your heart didn't matter. She knew this, because it was how badly she had been coping when Archie had died. Elenora didn't speak, because honestly she wasn't sure what to say, she wasn't immune to grief not close at all. Happy ever after was perhaps a bit over the top, but she still didn't say a thing despite there being a part of her wanting to. But he stepped too close, and if there was anything she didn't want to was it giving the upper hand of transforming too close to her, so she blew him at distance. The anger that started to boil up within him made her heart speed a little bit up, as her instincts slowly kicked in.  He challenged her. "Please. You do not want to do this," she finally spoke and breathed out. She didn't say this because she was scared of fighting him, but Elenora did say it in terms of knowing, there was no way she was letting him kill her. Not a chance.

Did she have a sad story to tell to beg for understanding? Yes perhaps, if she wanted to sink that low of having the need to beg for mercy. She did not. Elenora knew what she had done was questionable, but it wasn't like she had been giving much of a choice, once her father had dropped her and the others off, the killing had already begun and it had been nothing other than, kill or be killed. Elenora took a deeper breath in not moving her eyes away from him. "He is dead, the man who was the master mind behind it, my father," which was the truth, after her father had sensed the weakness upon his daughter he had been so close to killing her that Jolene had to shoot him to get him off her - after that, she had burned his body while he was sleeping - awful way to go, but now he was gone. "I know it doesn't change what happened that day, nothing can change what happened that night - but is us killing each other really the outcome you want from that?" Elenora knew it would be a never ending hunt, because if he even managed to kill her his life would be a never ending running for the rest of his days. Now she had been lucky, despite thinking she had lost her brothers they weren't dead, they had been hiding after having been turned to supernatural creatures - Archie had returned as a reborn angel - he wasn't as lucky. His family was still dead, still gone, so of course she understood his rage - she had lived through the same rage towards the people who had taken from her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The blast from the past [tw]   The blast from the past [tw] EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 7:55 pm

He knew she was right. Nothing good would come out of him killing her. Yet, why was she the one who got to walk away? after what? a simple: I´m sorry.
But, in the end, he took a step back from her. His gaze was in the ground, frozen and with eyes, suddenly so dark and empty.
"No... I won´t..." he mumbled. Aisha´s words were in the back of his mind. He took another step back. slowly he raised his gaze again, to stare into her eyes. "are you telling me your father was behind it all?" his voice was still so dark and numb. But the aura of killing was gone.
Instead, he just stood still, wanting answers, and... yeah, he wasn´t exactly sure what he wanted. But right now, he tried to talk himself out wanting to get revenge.
He shook his head. "No, don´t tell me... I don´t wanna hear it... I... I don´t know..." He growled and start walking around in circles. Frustration was clear in every step he took
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: The blast from the past [tw]   The blast from the past [tw] EmptyOns Nov 24, 2021 8:51 am

Elenora could feel it in her core, how dark and empty he felt, and combined with the coldness from the fall weather it was like a smaller stab in her stomach, not that it made her lose face. Elenora was just about to reply when he told her not to tell him, he didn't want to hear it. Elenora didn't blame the guy for wanting revenge, revenge she understood she had taken a swim in the ocean of sorrow and rage to get it. Elenora had gotten her revenge, but it hadn't changed any bit of how he felt, other than knowing the people who had hurt her and Archie wasn't out there anymore. "Him and my uncle," she breathed out, well it was less comforting that there had been two brains on it. And now that her uncle had taken over the clan he had moved it back to New York, seemed like the best after the thing with Quentin happened. "Hey, I know I cannot replace what was taken from you, or remove that feeling of emptiness inside of you, but I am truly sorry about the part I played in it." She took a deeper breath in. "I don't expect you to forgive me, God, I know better than that." Elenora didn't lower her guards, after all his animal instincts had to be pretty strong and you should never lower your guard.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The blast from the past [tw]   The blast from the past [tw] EmptyLør Dec 11, 2021 10:46 pm

He didn´t know what to do... or what leg to stand on. He needed Aisha... he needed Noa... He slowly started to take steps backward, constantly looking at the ground, like a wounded predator.
Even though he tried not to, he gazed up at her, eyes glistening with tears. Quickly he looked away to hide that weakness. He continued to walk backward. although she seemed as he didn´t want to attack him, he wasn´t going to turn his back to her and take any chances.
"I won't forgive you... Yet... I´m not gonna do anything either... It won´t... help anything..." he said. Maybe mostly to himself. He sighed and besides his thoughts to himself earlier, he turned his back to her and started to walk away.
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.
Antal indlæg : 132

IndlægEmne: Sv: The blast from the past [tw]   The blast from the past [tw] EmptySøn Dec 12, 2021 7:02 pm

Elenora took a sharper breath in, she knew he wouldn't attack. She had studied behavior of animals and people for years. It stung in her heart but she deserved it, no she didn't want him to forgive her either. She didn't deserve forgiveness for the part she had played in this. So, she didn't say a thing, she barely moved till he started taking a step back, then she took one back. And at some point she couldn't see him anymore and she felt like she could finally breath again. That was enough excitement for today, she thought to herself before Elenora returned home.

Noa on the other hand, had been visiting her older brother Lucas and his girlfriend Cecilia - or Cecilia had been quite busy at it was pure luck that she could sneak in a cup of coffee. It was her birthday after all, and she was going to take a train later this afternoon to go spent the evening with Howie. Then she saw him. Echo, walking around like he had seen ghosts, or more so like he was haunted by them. "Echo?" She called for him before starting to move closer towards him. "Hey. Echo, are you alright?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The blast from the past [tw]   The blast from the past [tw] EmptyMan Dec 20, 2021 8:46 pm

He didn´t know what to do. He wanted to... hunt. He wanted to kill... Yet... he couldn´t make himself do it. Instead, he just stared down into the ground and as he heard someone say his name, he slowly raised his head. The second he saw Noa he pulled her into a hug and for the first time in a long time, he allowed himself to cry. He hid his face into her shoulder and just stood still.
"I don´t wanna be here anymore Noa... I just... I feel... so alone and lost..." He whispered and slowly raise his head to look at her. "I don´t wanna live... I´m tired... I´m so tired... I thought I needed to kill them to find peace... and now... I can´t even fucking do that!" Here he turned his back to her and hid his eyes behind his hands. He growled annoyed by himself. "I can´t... I´m so tired..."
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.
Antal indlæg : 132

IndlægEmne: Sv: The blast from the past [tw]   The blast from the past [tw] EmptyFre Dec 31, 2021 11:19 am

Everything went into slow motion from he looked at her. Then he started to cry and she felt his face meet with her shoulder, catching her off guard for a second. Just for a second she felt like she was trapped in a void, this words echoed in her mind. Noa closed her arms around him. "I know - I know, it's okay, I'm here," she finally broke through the void of her own mind, feeling how her tears started to reach her eyes, but she didn't allow them to fall. Not now, not here. She looked around them for a second, but as he raised his head looking into her eyes, saying he didn't want to live anymore, how tired he was. The tears fell from her eyes as she felt like someone just had stabbed her in the heart with a knife. It was heartbreaking. "Yes you can," she took a sharper breath in and licked her lips looking at him. Her entire body felt tense, as if she was paralyzed by the words he had spoken. "Echo, breath," she took a step closer to him and hugged him closer from behind. "I know you are tired. But I need you to just fight a little bit more, just a little bit, because I believe you can get through this. You're going to think that the pain will never end, but it will. But first you have to let it all in," she let slowly go off him to step in front of him, placing her hands on his cheeks. "I promise you, you will beat it.  You’re not alone anymore." Her heart was still aching by him feeling that way. She had felt like that before, like giving up, like wanting to die - being so tired, so exhausted that she thought she would never see the end of it. "Wanna go to the forest and go for a run?" She suggested, knowing sometimes the beats within them just wanted to be let out in the middle of the chaos.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The blast from the past [tw]   The blast from the past [tw] Empty

The blast from the past [tw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» You cant run from the past
» Sometimes the best way to move on, is to let go of the past
» As night and day [Past]
» Ghost from the past.
» You can't outrun your past

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum