Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Present for my love - Raphael

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Present for my love - Raphael Empty
IndlægEmne: Present for my love - Raphael   Present for my love - Raphael EmptyTirs Dec 05, 2017 2:14 pm

Sted Udkanten af Moonlight Falls.
Tid 18:30
Vejr 7°C, lidt blæsende, og overskyet.
Omgivelser Enkelte hjemløse
Outfit Link + hvide latexhandsker, samt en sort støvmaske og kasket (link)
@Raphael

It was quite empty of people in the outskirts of Moonlight Falls. It was one thing, that it was the outskirts of the city, but more importantly, it was dark, cold and windy, and on top of that, the dark clouds above the city were threatening a downpour soon. Because of this, most people preferred to stay inside, and that made it the perfect time for Gabriel to look for someone who had caught his interest in the past month or so.This was why he walked around outside in the shitty weather and constantly passed places that he knew were popular spots for homeless people to shield themselves from harsh weather. The man, who he was looking for, was of course not homeless, but rather, a person who seemed to like picking up homeless people. Or rather, the guy liked picking up people, who wouldn't be missed if they were to disappear.

Gabriel was moving quickly, but quietly through the streets, looking into alleyways, by sheds, under buildings and any protruding roofs that could keep the rain away when the downpour would start. In his arms, he had a large box wrapped in red and white Christmas wrapping paper, with a pretty gold bow on top. It was quite heavy and big enough that Gabriel himself could probably sit inside of it if he wanted to, but since he was a vampire, it wasn't too big of a problem to carry it around. On the bow he had put a to-and-from card, addressing it to Raphael, from Gabriel both written with black so you could see it clearly even though there was a big heart on top, drawn with blood. Inside was the torso of a woman, who he had carefully and cleanly removed all limbs from, and managed to patch up the holes so she wasn't completely drained of blood. It wasn't the first time he was giving a present of this kind. He had in fact given Raphael quite a few torsos - both from women and men of different species. He kept away from anyone with tattoos or any very obvious traits, as it wasn't the person used, who were important, but much rather the gift in it's entirety. He had also given him quite a few eyes and heads - all of them with the face ripped off, to once again, not make the victim the point of attention.

This is risky. What if he sees us? Amadeus sounded nervous, maybe even a little bit paranoid. He usually was, when it was about the people who Gabriel liked. Then he knows who to thank. Now, where could he be?" Gabriel replied quietly, as he left yet another alleyway behind. Look, all I'm saying is, that this guy is dangerous and- "Look Amadeus, I'm glad you care, really, but it's fine! I mean, he's liked the presents so far and he has kept them! That's definitely showing that he loves us back." Yeah! And we're armed anyway, so if he does find us and attacks, we can kill him! Amadeus sighed deeply. Only if it's necessary, okay? He's a very important surgeon, even if he's a psychopathic murderer in his spare time. "Of course."

That's when Gabriel heard a sound. Not quite a scream, but definitely a sound of fear, from not that far away. Could it be him? It wasn't that far away, but far enough that he was pretty sure, that he hadn't seen Gabriel, or heard him talking to the voices. He ran towards the sound, climbing up onto a nearby roof, and completely silently snuck closer to the edge, until he could look down at the scene, hoping to find Raphael, and not just some random murderer.

Sidst rettet af Gabriel M. Tirs Dec 05, 2017 7:21 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present for my love - Raphael   Present for my love - Raphael EmptyTirs Dec 05, 2017 5:33 pm

Raphael sighed to himself. Well then, now this would be another good night of getting new people for his experiments. The previous ones had died, sadly... Apparently that new acid had been a bit too powerful. But the wonderful gifts he'd gotten from this 'Gabriel', they'd made it easier for him to test out his new acids without having to use them on living organic tissue first, so convenient! He didn't know exactly who this Gabriel was, but he'd been using them for testing on dead tissue before he was going to test on living tissue.

But now, he'd run out of living test subject, so he needed to go fetch two more homeless people today. And doing that, meant he had to go get his mask before he went out the door. So that he did, though not putting the mask on yet. He checked again that he had everything, before leaving his home and locking the door behind him. He casually walked along the road from his house, down near the parts where he knew the homeless would hide during a rainy evening as this was proving to turn into, the first few drops had started to rain down. When he neared the places, he put on the mask. The fewer people who knew it was him taking these people, the better.

And so he walked into the alleyway, quietly, stalking in the shadows, eyes trained upon a young girl, probably in her mid twenties. Perfect! Now, to make it easy to get her with him home... In a split-second, he was in front of her, and she looked up at him with a gasp, ready to scream... But just then, he began manipulating her blood - slowing her pulse drastically, so she didn't have enough air to scream, barely enough air to move at all. "Shh, shh... I'll take good care of you..." Raphael whispered, giggling on the inside. Oh, so perfect!

// Outfit og maske
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present for my love - Raphael   Present for my love - Raphael EmptyTirs Dec 05, 2017 7:59 pm

Gabriel smiled wide under his mask when he saw Raphael in the alleyway, even if he was with a girl which... Honestly, Gabriel didn't like, but it was okay, as long as Raphael kept it professional. And it soon became quite obvious that he did, because the girl was frozen in place, unable to do anything. Now, Gabriel had stalked the vampire for about a month, and he had realized that the guy had some sort of ability that could do that sort of thing. He didn't know how, but it definitely had to be an ability, because otherwise, it didn't make sense.

He did feel a bit possessive though, and as such he didn't like, what Raphael had said. While Gabriel didn't understand flirting, he wasn't completely oblivious to that exact sentence. But what could he do, without revealing himself? Hmm...
Throw the present at him! Decebal suddenly yelled, startling Gabriel. Throw the present... Well, that could work... But he wouldn't throw it at him, maybe just... He moved to the edge of the roof, and dropped the gift to the ground, before immeadiately retreating further back on the roof, as to not be visible to Raphael.

The present landed heavily on the ground behind Raphael, but didn't really take damage, as it landed perfectly on it's bottom. Usually he just placed the presents outside of Raphael's door, or possessed someone's body to deliver it himself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present for my love - Raphael   Present for my love - Raphael EmptyTirs Dec 05, 2017 10:18 pm

Alright, that girl done. He should hurry up and get her back to his house, before - and then, suddenly, a gift like the others he'd received the past month, fell right behind him. He spun around and looked up at the rooftop... It had come from there. Maybe he could finally see who this 'Gabriel' was? Smiling beneath the mask, he quickly and quietly climbed up the brick wall of the apartment house, and only a few seconds later, he was standing on the roof. Since he girl didn't know who he was, he didn't care if she got away, so he let go of his hold of her... Especially since he now could see the guy who had been bringing him these wonderful gifts all along!

"So it's you?" he asked, smirking as he pulled off the mask, looking at the other vampire. He looked Asian... Raphael himself was half Korean, so of course, he didn't mind. "You've been giving me all those wonderful presents?" there was a certain, almost childish glee to his voice. If it was indeed this guy, he really wanted to thank him! It was rare that he ever thanked people, but his gifts had been so incredibly useful!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present for my love - Raphael   Present for my love - Raphael EmptyTirs Dec 05, 2017 11:33 pm

Gabriel didn't get much of a warning, before Raphael was on the roof with him. What on earth should he do? He could try to run, but he was pretty sure that Raphael would catch him in no time if he really wanted to. And sure, his identity was kind of hidden with the mask and cap, and he hadn't left any fingerprints, but the older vampire probably had his scent down at this point and now he had a general idea of what to look for. All in all, Gabriel was screwed when it came to keeping himself anonymous. WHY WOULD YOU THROW THE PRESENT AT HIM! You literally asked him to do it! HE SHOULD KNOW BY NOW NOT TO LISTEN TO ME! Finally a thing we can agree on. Oh well, he didn't really have much of a choice now did he?

Wordlessly, Gabriel nodded while taking in the vampire in front of him, without ever making eye contact. He hadn't really seen him up close in person before, only in the pictures he managed to find. While Gabriel often dared to look through the windows of the homes that the people he stalked lived in and sneak a peek at them when they slept, he hadn't really done so with Raphael - at least now while he was sleeping. Not that it had been long, as the vampire had gotten home and ruined his fun. But he managed to get away without getting caught.

"I brought you another one," he then said, shifting his weight from leg to leg. He's aware, it's the reason he found you, Amadeus said lamely. "Right." He walked a bit closer to Raphael, until he stood a little less than a meter away from him. He was quite a bit taller than Gabriel - not that he wasn't used to everyone being that by now - so he had to tilt his head back a bit. "Aren't you gonna open it?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present for my love - Raphael   Present for my love - Raphael EmptyOns Dec 06, 2017 2:47 pm

Well well well. So it was indeed this other, lovely vampire who'd been bringing him those gifts! So incredibly thoughtful of him! His smile widened a little, and he nodded to what he said. "Yeah. I heard. And saw. They've been really useful! You have no idea how perfect they've been for my experiments!" he practically gushed, a manic look and tone to his eyes and voice.

He watched the smaller guy as he walked closer to him - the way he seemingly talked to himself didn't disturb him in the slightest, he'd seen so much worse during his years, especially in the British research facility in the start of second world war, and, well, in his own research lab, too. "Of course I am! I just wanted to thank you for all the wonderful presents, first. It's really rare that anyone ever gives me presents." he said, smile widening as he kept his eyes trained on Gabriel, head tilted slightly to one side.

"So I thought I'd go say hi before you'd be gone, again. It's only natural to want to know who one's benefactor is, isn't it?" he said, fiddling a little with the mask he still had in his hands.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present for my love - Raphael   Present for my love - Raphael EmptyOns Dec 06, 2017 5:01 pm

Gabriel smiled widely when Raphael told him that his gifts were useful, and therefore deeply appreciated. But it also raised a few questions in his mind, like what did the older vampire actually use his gifts for? He knew that Lector played with the gifts he had gotten, and kept them until they were so rotten, that they were impossible to keep. That, or when the old man threw them out. He didn't really like the old man. But what did Raphael use them for? He obviously couldn't just break into his house to find out, and he couldn't find anything from looking through the windows. It was quite frustrating!

"You're welcome! I'm glad you like them," he replied sheepishly, before reaching out his hand, and softly placed it on the man's mask. Most people would probably be scared when they saw something like it, but honestly, Gabriel found it intriguing.

Gabriel tilted his head slightly to the side, when Raphael said he wanted to say hi before he left. Was he supposed to leave now? But Gabriel didn't want to leave yet! He was busted anyway, so he might as well get to know Raphael personally.
"Well, I don't have anywhere to be tonight? Maybe you could show me what you use my gifts for?" He shrugged and for the first time since they met, he actually made eye contact with him, concentrating on not using his ability. He then moved one of his hands up, to pull off the medical mask, revealing his face to the older vampire, and slid off the latex gloves, shoving all of them into his pocket.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present for my love - Raphael   Present for my love - Raphael EmptyTors Dec 07, 2017 7:15 pm

That smile had to be good. Yeah, of course, anybody would be happy to know their presents to another were appreciated! Raphael smiled, eyes following Gabriel's hand as he reached out to brush the old-fashioned plague doctor's mask he was holding. "Of course I do. They've been just perfect. From the smell of it, the newest one in the box is a woman, right? Not too old either... In her thirties? Or just around that? If so,that's really just perfect!" he told the younger vampire with a huge, probably slightly insane smile. Through the years he'd gotten really, really good at picking up gender, age and races up from the scent of the blood alone.

"Oh. Hmm..." Raphael thought about it for a while. Hmm. Well, what could the harm be. He guessed he could always hunt down the little punk if he told anyone, but then again - with the gifts he'd given, he probably wouldn't say anything. "Sure! My house - well,you already know where that is." he laughed. "Can you maybe carry the present, then? I'll just go grab that girl again. Be right back," and with a smile, he jumped down from the roof again,putting on the mask once more and chasing after the trail of scent left by the girl. He found her easily enough, and once more, maybe her heart slow down enough that she fainted, before picking her up, slinging her over his shoulder. Then he walked back to the alley, gesturing for Raphael to follow him as he began walking home, sticking to the shadows.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present for my love - Raphael   Present for my love - Raphael EmptyOns Dec 13, 2017 8:37 pm

Gabriel looked up at Raphael with awe in his eyes, as the older vampire was fairly spot-on with his guess. Gabriel knew how to distinguish people's races from each other, and more often than not he could guess their gender... But he couldn't really tell their age, so he was fairly impressed.. "She's 29, with no health conditions or any sort of addictions, and as far as I could tell, she hasn't had any children, or a steady romantic and/or sexual relationship," he explained, tilting his head slightly. Perhaps it sounded a little creepy to be able to say that, but when you had seen as many dead bodies as Gabriel, it wasn't very hard to tell very personal things about a person just from that. "I don't know what you do with them, so I didn't want to run the risk of giving you an unhealthy human," he explained.

When Raphael made a hum in contemplation, Gabriel made the best puppy eyes he could manage, complete with a small pout and slightly furrowed brows. He wasn't unaware that most people found him adorable, and he used it to his advantage whenever he could. He doubted it was the thing that made Raphael agree, but a grin found his lips nonetheless, and he nodded enthusiastically when he was asked to grab the present. When Raphael set off, Gabriel did as well, jumping down into the alleyway. He put his mask back on, but let the gloves stay in his pocket, and picked up the gift again.

It wasn't long until the older vampire was back, and motioned for Gabriel to follow him home, which he did. He knew the way by heart already, but let Raphael lead the way nonetheless.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present for my love - Raphael   Present for my love - Raphael EmptyTors Dec 14, 2017 12:28 am

Raphael noticed that look, but didn't really know what to do with it... Awe? That was not really his thing. No use for it... Unless that'd make the guy continue to give him presents, then it'd suddenly be quite handy. He nodded as the younger vampire told him what he knew about the woman, and his smile widened a little. "Good, good... Healthy bodies are indeed best for me. Right now, at least." he said, nodding once more. "Good choice." he then told him with a small, measured smile.

The puppy eyes did, indeed, do nothing for his decision. Sure, the guy was cute.but he didn't give a crap about that, unless the guy actually started to come onto him, in which case it was much more interesting. But as of right now, he ignored it, and had just made the logical conclusion. After fetching the woman, and ensuring that Gabriel had indeed grabbed the present, he began walking back home, the younger vampire in tow.

When they reached his home, he walked up to the door, and used a card to open it,pretty much the same system they operated with in the hospital. "Come on in," he told Gabriel by pure reflex, knowing very well that some vampires, including himself, needed to get invited to enter new places. And then he led the way over to an elevator he'd had built in, where he placed his hand on the display. Once his hand was scanned, the elevator went down about two stories, before ding'ing open, into a small room, with medicinal labcoats and the likes to one side, and a door to the other. "Put on a coat and change your shoes." Raphael then simply said, doing that himself before he went over to hold the door into the laboratory open for Gabriel.

// Lab og maskiner i lab
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present for my love - Raphael   Present for my love - Raphael EmptyTirs Jan 02, 2018 12:59 pm

Gabriel silently let Raphael lead the way to his place, and when they reached it, he half looked over the older vampire's shoulder, to see how he got in. Sadly, it wasn't a way that Gabriel could easily sneak inside - he would need a copy of the card, which honestly sucked. He wasn't a stranger to picking locks, and even copying people's keys if it was a place he liked to come into often. But he was always up to a challenge, so he was fairly sure that he could figure out something.

As soon as he was invited inside, Gabriel followed Raphael once more, until they reached an elevator, to which he stopped dead in his tracks, obviously not about to step inside. He could feel the panic rising, as the voices started to whine, cry and scream at him. Flashes of images raced through his mind, where he was locked in a small confinement where he couldn't do anything, but sit all curled up with his arms to his chest. For days at a time, he would sit there without any kind of sensory input. At first, he would scream until his voice was hoarse - quite a feat for a vampire - and try to break his way out. It never worked, and at some point, he'd give in. He would just sit there, and lock himself inside his own mind. No matter what he did, he wasn't ever let out, until his captor thought it was time. He'd never know how long he was in there, he was never told, but he was certain that he once had been locked in there until the lack of blood had driven him into some kind of bodily comatose. The fact that his claustrophobia wasn't worse, was kind of a miracle.

Now, normal people would probably start to hyperventilate when their phobia was triggered, but Gabriel was acutely aware, that Raphael would easily detect that. So instead he just stopped breathing all together. "Do you have a stairway I could take instead?" he asked, trying, and succeeding, to sound calm even though his mind was a mess, and that he probably hadn't breathed for several minutes at this point.

// Jeg håber ikke at du har noget imod at jeg stoppede den der, og ikke gik videre til når de er kommet ned med elevatoren Surprised //
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present for my love - Raphael   Present for my love - Raphael EmptyTirs Jan 02, 2018 4:07 pm

Raphael had been quiet all along the way, until he'd invited Gabriel inside - but when he could hear the other vampire stopping dead in his steps, he turned to watch his, head cocked slightly to the side as he just watched him, standing there, completely still. What the hell was going on? And then he heard Gabriel's request. Since Raphael loved to play on people's fears, he already had a good sense about what might be going on here, as he'd had several humans with claustrophobia go crazy when he'd brought them here and into the elevator, before he'd forced them to pass out until they were downstairs.

"No, I don't, on purpose. It'd make it too easy for the humans to escape if they could get to stairs instead. An elevator is much more easy to make secure. As in, to make sure they can't escape from the basement. So if you want to see what I do with your lovely gifts, I'm afraid you'll have to follow me down there. Don't worry, if things go bad, I can easily get us out of there." normally he wouldn't worry the least bit about calming someone else's fears, but he figured he owed it to the other vampire, with the lovely gifts he'd been bringing him so far.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present for my love - Raphael   Present for my love - Raphael EmptyTors Jan 04, 2018 9:40 pm

Gabriel stared at the small space, which Raphael obviously believed that they were going into - and that Gabriel should go into willingly. It wasn't until Raphael was done talking, that he looked up at him, but naturally, he was avoiding direct eye contact. He just stared at him for a while, before dropping the present on the floor, and taking a few steps backwards. The fear and anxiety was clawing at him from the inside, and as the voices got louder, his head felt impossibly crowded. He absolutely couldn't, just looking at the small space made him panic. "I can't- I just- It's too small." He shook his head again, looking back at the elevator.

What are you, a crybaby? Getting scared of an elevator? Some cold-blooded killer you are, huh? I bet Raphael thinks you're weak. Thanatos' voice cut through the gathered crowd in his mind, and he shook his head again. "I'm not," he muttered, running his fingers through his hair frustratedly. You're breaking down over an elevator!

"Am not..." Is too. And now you're talking to yourself like a crazy person. Gabriel was just about to counteract by saying that Raphael was crazy too, but decided against it. You still haven't breathed since you saw the elevator. Gabriel took a deep inhale, closing his eyes, before inhaling again, even slower. He then opened his eyes again to look at Raphael. "I'm sorry, but I just - I don't work with small spaces. Throw a dead body at me, I won't mind it, and I don't mind torturing people, but that-" he gestured to the elevator, before continuing to speak. "- is basically tortuing me, so I'm gonna go out and-uh kill some people... Yeah, that sounds like a plan."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present for my love - Raphael   Present for my love - Raphael EmptyFre Jan 05, 2018 3:48 pm

Raphael carefully observed Gabriel, as the other vampire dropped the present, stepped backwards and began explaining a little, before... Talking to himself? Hm. Oh well, a little crazy had never put off Raphael, after all. Of course, as he liked to play on people's phobias and fears as well, he quickly recognized this for what it was; that the other vampire had claustrophobia. Of course, he didn't know what had caused it, but he could respect it, if not for anything else, then for the sheer fact that he'd been showering him with all of those thoughtful gifts.

"Alright. You don't need to go in the elevator." he calmly said, pushing a button to make the doors close again. "There is another way down there, it just takes some time, is all. And it is a flight of stairs. C'mon." he sent the other vampire a smile that tried for being reassuring, before he passed him and walked out a back door, obviously expecting Gabriel to follow him outside into the back garden. Here, he went over to a set of bushes, and pushing them aside, revealed what appeared to be a plain slate of concrete.

Without further ado, after a few seconds of preparing, Raphael punched right into and through the concrete, using his enhanced strength, which for a short while made him about as strong as a pureblood vampire, and not the created one he was. So, quickly and easily he tore through the concrete, revealing an old storm cellar door beneath, which he opened, to reveal stairs going down into the basement, too. "There we go. After you?"
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Present for my love - Raphael   Present for my love - Raphael Empty

Present for my love - Raphael
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» It's not that bad, that i give you my blood... Is it! - Raphael
» Present Furture Past it all leads to the same
» Past Furture or Present, everything has lead to This //Melody//
» From Russian aristocrat to war criminal in London (Fortidsemne) - Raphael
» On another love

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum