Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You cant run from the past

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Humør : All I want is you
Fag : Track | Geografi | Vejleder | Ansvars person
Antal indlæg : 361

You cant run from the past Empty
IndlægEmne: You cant run from the past   You cant run from the past EmptyTirs Jan 26, 2021 2:29 pm

DATE 24.01.21
TIME around 12 am
WEATHER Freezing, clear sky and sunny

The soft purr of the motor was cut off, as Letha turned the key in the ignition to stop. Her eyes for a fleeting moment looked on the passenger seat where a big paper bag made its place, before she saw a young boy storming out of the front gates of the academy. A soft smiled spread on her lips as she grabbed the back and stepped out of the car; “Hey kiddo!” a laugh left her, as his arms snaked around her and gave her a quick hug “Thank you so much, Im sorry –” Letha quickly made a shake with her head and a wave with her hand. “There is no need, I didn’t have anything else urgent and you know I’ll do anything for you – and I was in the neighborhood anyway!” she said quickly and after he had taken the bag she tussled his hair; “So is school still as fun?” not wanting to let him go just yet, she kept asking questions - the teenager just pulled his shoulders up “It is what it is.. Oh but some of the boys made a fort out of the snow – you wanna see?” with a smirk see nodded, turning around a locking the car for good measure. “Sure, show me!” the boy exclaimed and turn around in a little jump and half runed his way over to the were the football field was. “And then we just throw snowballs at everyone that comes by!” Letha made a little nod with her head and a small sound, telling that she still listen though small hair strands started to lift on her body, as if something or someone was looking at her. A bell rang, and the boy turned – “Damn, I’ll have to go! See you Friday?” her blue eyes found him again and nodded “Of course! See you” she gave him a quick hug, but even though the reason she was here started to run away, she couldn’t move – it was like something, or someone was calling out to her. Something that couldn’t be described in words, with a cold feeling taking over her limps she quietly started to walk back to the car. Maybe it was just her paranoid self, things had gotten extra intense these past few weeks.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You cant run from the past   You cant run from the past EmptyMan Feb 01, 2021 8:08 am

"Can you at least just listen to me for a second?" He almost yelled after the young fairy who seemed to anything but interested in talking to him. The dark fairy was like an annoying teenager trying to prove something. Okay, so having her girlfriend killed had not been the smartest thing - but she could at least just move on, right? "Pan," he stopped when his strong senses caught something. A smile lighted up on his lips, and with a swift movement his heels turned around to another location. He stopped a while back looking at the vampire from behind. The blue eyes analyzed the shape in front of him as she seemed to have frozen into place. Joseph narrowed his eyes a little as he leaned against the wall, observing her. He looked at her as she seemed to want to just walk quickly away from here, rude he thought to himself - she didn't even care to look back. Of course he knew why, but still, it was rude behavior. Joseph sighed a bit, he could try to convince Pandora another day - right now someone far more interesting had caught his eye. With his vampire like speed, he was quickly after her standing not long behind her. It took a little magic but nothing he couldn't handle to at least magically teleport her keys to his hands, so he could pretend to pick it up. "Miss, you dropped your keys," he then broke the silence and walked closer to her as he handed out his keys. He was curious to look into her eyes, those green-blue eyes. He gave her a warmer smile as he carefully observed her reaction.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: You cant run from the past   You cant run from the past EmptyMan Feb 01, 2021 12:31 pm

As she had set of to the car, she heard the footsteps of something nearing. With a fast look she tried to see who or what, but as her inner voice told her that she was being paranoid, and this was a school. A voice called out to her, and she slowly turned – lost her keys? Her brows knitted towards each other as a small smile forced on her lips. “Thank you” she said and walked that last way towards him to take the keys he handed to her. As soon as she touched them, she felt the magic, the magic that sourced threw the metal and into her skin on the fingers, magic that no doubt came from him. For some time, she just stood there looking at him. It was like he wanted something from her, more than just the fact that he had said she had dropped her keys. Which was a lie, so much she already knew. But like he was waiting for something, from her, and it was just on the tip of her tongue; who are you? But the consequences from that question was not something that she wanted to take. Because behind that warm smile, and those eyes was something so dark and so intriguing, that it made a promise that you would not be able to breath, if you took a step into his dark waters.
Well then, I need to get going, but thank you again - and hope you have a nice day” she said with a smile, and nodded - clearly not recognizing him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You cant run from the past   You cant run from the past EmptySøn Mar 28, 2021 7:27 pm

How interesting, she had no idea. Joseph sighed a bit and tilted his head. "I'm so sorry.. you just look like someone I used to know," he excused himself as she said she needed to get going. He needed to gain her trust, and by being an annoying creep luring in the background didn't really do him much good - or at least that was what Alicia used to say. Joseph took a deeper breath in,"Revna was her name," he took a deeper breath in, almost lost in thought from the past. There was only a few times in his long life where he had found something that he actually wanted to hold on to. Few people who made it worth living a long immortal life. People who would seem fitted to rule by his side. Clearly, this was a simple yet powerful wipe of her memories - impressive, he thought to himself. It took some nerve to try removing strong being like Revna's memories. "Sorry love, but I really think we need to go somewhere else," he used his own vampire speed to quickly run up and snap her neck in a second. He grabbed her before she could even hit the ground, and helped her in the back of her car. Then he took her keys and got in on the front seat. "Let's go on a little drive, shall we?" He asked as if she would be able to answer.

He started the car and began to drive. He drove for quite sometime, he chanted  the car - making it unable for her to get out if she woke up. He couldn't have her just run away, that would be pretty boring. So he drove towards the exit of Gaia, Moonlight Falls, there he at least had some more peace. People had started to figure out who he was around now here in Gaia - and he wasn't fond of it. "Morning sleepy head."
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: You cant run from the past   You cant run from the past EmptySøn Mar 28, 2021 8:00 pm

It’s okay, that happens” she said with a warmer smile as he explained why he was looking at her like that, her brows furrowed together as he told her name. Sounded Scandinavian “Well mine is Letha, Greek, not Scandinavian” she tried to say as a little joke “Now, wish you a good day” she said and turned around walking to the car as it was clear that their conversation was done.

She was just about to put the keys in the car, as she heard feet running towards her, but just as she turned around to see what was happening. The man was back and with his hands around her neck she felt how he snapped her neck and then everything went black.

After some time, she finally came to again. “Holy fuck” she hissed, and her left hand glided up and grabbed her neck. Her blue eyes slowly turned towards the man; Morning sleepyhead. “Excuse me?” she hissed again and looked out the window they were on their way out of the city Gaia. “Where are we going?” she said almost to collected, as she pulled the handle, locked.
With a composer few would possess in the same situation. She turned around in the seat and faced him. “Guessing that you think that I do look more than just this, Revna huh? Or else I really want to know why the heck you thought snapping my neck was a good idea” she said a little flabbergasted. Who even did stuff like that? "Could had just asked me out to get coffee, so dramatic" she added with a small mumble.
She was soon to figure out.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You cant run from the past   You cant run from the past Empty

You cant run from the past
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» You can't outrun your past