Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

This is the part where someone dies

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Clay
En af de første 10
Clay

Humør : When you feel the blood rush in, you tell yourself that you're gonna get through it; that you're strong enough. Yes, yes - no matter how good it feels to give yourself over to it, you fight it off. You bury it.
Antal indlæg : 151

This is the part where someone dies Empty
IndlægEmne: This is the part where someone dies   This is the part where someone dies EmptySøn Feb 21, 2021 4:16 pm

@Caroline & (@Venus)
Outfit: Link
Date: 20th of February 2021
OBS: Mirabella can manipulate and feel emotions.
___

"Leave me the fuck alone," she yelled while walking away from the crazy angel that seemed to only keep on following her. Mirabelle had left the academy a few weeks ago, her grades sucked and there was nothing good for her mental state there anyways. She had given up on that. Mirabelle however, did come by sometimes to check on her big sister and they were supposed to meet close to the woods for a little talk - just catch up on what was going on. From what she had heard, Ajax had healed from a bad injury earlier this month - and she cared about her friends from back home - even when it seemed like they didn't care about her. She could feel the anger from the fallen angel, not knowing what she possibly could have done to offend her. Mirabelle's phone rang, and Caroline's name lighted up on the screen so she took it. Even if she did sound out of breath from running and actually fearing this hatred that came from the blonde behind her. "Hey Care, I will be right up.. I just have some crazy -" she fell and her phone landed on the ground. "Dammit," she mumbled as she turned around and reached for her phone. Only to find the fallen angel much closer to her than she liked.

Sidst rettet af Grace Man Feb 22, 2021 8:40 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ember

Ember

Antal indlæg : 15

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the part where someone dies   This is the part where someone dies EmptySøn Feb 21, 2021 9:41 pm

“Who do you think you are!” sneered Venus walking after the blonde girl who had said some very mean words about Venus’ truly; Seraphina. “Get back here, you a-hole!” she shouted and started running after her. She wasn’t going to get away with this. While running, Venus hand found its way to the inner pocket where she grabbed her weapon. Venus didn’t want to walk around defenseless. Some might argue if this was a situation where Venus would be defending herself… But, in Venus’ twisted mind, this was defending the only person in the world that meant something for her.
Suddenly, while the girl was trying to run away, talking in her phone, she stumbled over her own feet, which gave Venus the perfect opportunity to get close. Venus ran directly towards the fallen girl and tried to kick her and kept yelling at her. “You’re the one who’s not special!” she almost cried. “Fucking whore! Nobody loves you!” she screamed. “Crazy bitch!” she felt what was left of her heart was ripping into pieces. Nobody was going to think badly about Seraphina. She deserved the best, and Venus would do anything to make sure that was what she got. This gal, laying on the dirty ground was in Seraphina’s way for a perfectly happy life. “Don’t you dare talk to her again!” if everything went as planned, and Venus wasn’t falling herself, she would pull out her gun. “Say that you are sorry, whore!” she would shout and shoot near the girl’s ribcage.

“Okay- Hey are you alright? Mira? Mira!” Caroline could her shouting, grunting and screaming, which made her start to run towards their meeting spot. She didn’t want to hang up. “I’m on my way! Hang in there!” she felt how her whole body was shaking. There was no way she wished for her little sister to get hurt, she had had such a rough life and the two sisters were only trying to catch up and make everything as normal as it could be – but it seemed darn difficult.
Clay
En af de første 10
Clay

Humør : When you feel the blood rush in, you tell yourself that you're gonna get through it; that you're strong enough. Yes, yes - no matter how good it feels to give yourself over to it, you fight it off. You bury it.

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the part where someone dies   This is the part where someone dies EmptySøn Feb 21, 2021 9:56 pm

She felt the kicks, she felt her own fear for the first time in forever take over. Mirabelle screamed up by the kicking, in hope of the scream would scare the angel off - which didn't really work. Mirabelle didn't realize what was happening around her, nothing but the pain at least. The pain was massive and it burned all over her body. This manic was going on about something and Mirabelle was far from sure what it was about. "I'm sorry," she yelled in a loud scream as she felt the burning pain from the shot spread out in her system like a wildfire. "I'm sorry," she lifted her hands up to her head to cover it, as if it was the most important thing to cover - but her body was bleeding. "I'm fucking sorry," she kept repeating herself, but she had no idea why she was even saying sorry - however, if it was going to stop the fallen angel from attacking her - she would keep saying that.
Ember

Ember

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the part where someone dies   This is the part where someone dies EmptySøn Feb 21, 2021 10:20 pm

Venus smiled slightly as she yelled, she was sorry and tried to cover her face. She started giggling with a low voice. “No you’re fucking not!” she sneered and gave another kick close to the wound. “What are you sorry for, huh?” she asked with eyes filled with anger.
Venus had already lost her possibility to get into heaven; so she saw no reason why she should hold back any longer. She didn’t wish to lose anyone again – and even though Seraphina might not know Venus existed yet, Venus did everything she could, so that Seraphina and herself could live a happy life together. Not as girlfriends, but as besties. At least, that was what she told herself. She hadn’t really thought about sharing Seraphina with a man or another woman.
Venus almost jumped down, hoping that she could land with a leg on each side of the thing girl, facing her, pointing the gun directly at the blonde. “Tell me!” she screamed.

Over the phone Caroline could hear every word that was spoken, and on her way, she looked for any recognizable face for help. Someone needed to find backup and it couldn’t go fast enough. The bitch who was hurting Mirabelle was simply crazy. But as she ran, it seemed like nobody was around. Not Erin, Benjamin nor Aisha. Where were they? She needed them right now, more than ever!
Clay
En af de første 10
Clay

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the part where someone dies   This is the part where someone dies EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 6:11 am

The gun pointed at her, and Mirabelle was far to freaked out to even use her abilities on the fallen angel. "I don't even know who you are," she cried out loud, scared for her life - as she should be. She had no idea what was going on, who she talked about or why she was so angry. It wasn't really anything memorable in the human's life so having someone shout at her for something she didn't remember. All Mirabelle knew was this girl belonged more in Eichen house than Mirabelle ever did. "Please I beg you, don't hurt me." She wasn't someone to beg, but she was usually not at gun point either. The human just cried out in pure panic, panic and pain. There was nothing else left in Mirabelle's body but fear, and it was like a heavy cloud weighing her down to her death.
Ember

Ember

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the part where someone dies   This is the part where someone dies EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 9:27 pm

The crying let a smile to Venus’ lips, “I’m your worst nightmare,” she said with a grim smile on her lips. The two colored eyes staring directly at the hidden face, as if her arms were going to protect her. The free hand found its way to her back, where she had a belt with a long sleek knife. “It’s a little too late for that,” she said tilting her head slightly. Her right hand held the girl at gunpoint while Venus secured the knife in the other hand. She placed the knife approximately at the bellybutton before she jammed it quickly into the stomach. “Tell me why you’re sorry!” she hissed.

She busted up the doors to the outside “Mira!” she screamed and ran directly towards the trail they should meet on. How far away Mirabelle was, she didn’t really know yet. She just hoped that Carolines yelling would make the awful person leave, even though the sounds through the phone made it seem like Mirabelle might be hanging onto life by a thin thread soon. “Mira!”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the part where someone dies   This is the part where someone dies EmptyTirs Mar 02, 2021 6:01 pm

It didn't matter. She didn't know, and as many times she screamed she didn't know - if just seemed to make everything worse - so she shut it off. Being a ball of emotions, tugging it all in to a void of emptiness was the only way not to be scared anymore - to not care about the pain. So she just let the fallen angel do her worst, she wasn't scared. Not anymore. She turned her head to the sound of her sister's voice and for a second had to fight to keep the emotions from returning to the surface.

Ajax had been standing in this room looking outside, reflecting on former events. Him losing Angel.. being the victim of his father's rage - having placed both his parents in a mind prison, just letting them be in their hotel room, where no one would find them. He was lost, but hadn't reached out to anyone - he didn't want to be found, not yet anyways - not till he knew how to handle everything. He hadn't even thought about visiting Cecilia, she was so lucky to make it after that afternoon, and he hadn't been able to look her in the eye after. He had barely attented classes, knowing he was called for. Ajax also knew Lucas would cover for him, even if he didn't know  the entire story about what had been going on that day. The demon frowned as he saw the blonde running into the woods. Towards the darker part of the woods. "Bloody hell Care," he mumbled to himself before he phased out of the academy walls and jumped to the ground. He started to run after her, why was she so bloody reckless? What was going on? Ajax followed her, didn't take him long to catch up - but he kept his distance at first, not sure what they were running into. Then he heard the scream. Mirabelle. Ajax didn't think much more after that, he ran faster towards the scene. "Hey get away from her!" He yelled at the fallen angel, as his demon like eyes turned golden to prove his point. He didn't hesitate to run towards the girl, running her down if he had to.  
Stefanja

Stefanja

Humør : My life is organized chaos.
Antal indlæg : 178

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the part where someone dies   This is the part where someone dies EmptyOns Mar 03, 2021 9:16 am

Caroline rushed all that she could, since the voice of her sister seemed to lower. The conversation she could listen to over her phone seemed horrible and she had a very bad feeling luring in her stomach. Suddenly she could see her sister laying on the forest ground, underneath another girl. And it seemed like Mirabelle was looking in Caroline’s direction. Having no thought about the consequences of approaching she continued to run. She had multiple tingling feelings, one of them being a unknown, and the other way too known; Ajax was close by. She knew he had been badly hurt, but he didn’t give et much thought – her sister was more important right now. She couldn’t lose her. This couldn’t happen.

“Hey! Get away from her!”

To Caroline it seemed like his voice was far away. She had all of her focus on Mirabelle. Venus on the other hand, sensed the presence of a demon – or at least something unholy -  and heard his voice. Therefore, she stopped the stabbing for a mere moment, looking up, towards the sound. A blond human was approaching quite fast, and what seemed to be the demon, almost right behind the human. “Fuck,” Venus whispered, as she saw the demon’s eyes turn golden. Quickly, and carelessly, she got to her feet, resulting in a few cuts on the torso of the girl beneath her. She started running – she was not going to deal with a demon right now. She had avenged Seraphina, teaching the girl a lesson, even though she hadn’t apologized. Venus just had to continue her work next time she stumbled upon this girl. Blood had splattered on Venus’ clothing and body and within a few meters, her dark wings appeared, and she left the ground.

Meanwhile Caroline had rushed to her sister, almost falling on her knees in her hurry. Her mouth stood slightly open in shock. She placed one hand on the biggest of the wounds, pressing on it, hoping that it would stop the bleeding, and the other on Mirabelle’s cheek. “I’m here – I’m here,” she said, gasping for air keeping her eyes on Mirabelle “Stay with me – You can do this,” she said, “You’re strong,” she felt a lump in her throat and tears started to appear in the glossy, bloodshut eyes. Caroline didn’t want to accept the fact that she already knew Mirabelle had little chance of surviving.

//Venus out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: This is the part where someone dies   This is the part where someone dies Empty

This is the part where someone dies
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The lone wolf dies but the pack survives - Niylah
» I do my part of the deal and you do your part the deal !! - Caine
» Part of Me [CW]
» Crackships [Part 1 out of 3]
» Gifs [Part 2 out of 3]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum