Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

My first Full moon, in a new town!

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

My first Full moon, in a new town! Empty
IndlægEmne: My first Full moon, in a new town!   My first Full moon, in a new town! EmptyOns Feb 17, 2021 11:09 pm

Tid - Midnat
Dato - 27 februar.
Sted - Skoven ved "De endeløse stier"
Tag:  @Rafael

It was the first full moon Cara had to go through in her new life, far away from her family and her friends, the only good thing was that she had Ryan here and was max limited in being able to see her friends, maybe it was a plan their mother and Ryan had made against her.

However, Cara didn't spend this evening focusing so much on this! She tried with panic in her body to find the forest she was going to, even though she had her GPS on, it wasn't straightforward easy! She would soon have to hurry before the sun would have gone all the way down and the moon would be in the sky! When she couldn't control her transformation, she knew she had to search as far away from other people as possible, and that's also why she had searched google empty for a forest where there were no people.

Cara reached reasonably well into the forest before she could not see the "start" of the forest which was only a good thing. Her transformations were not yet something she had any control over, she knew it would come with time, but it felt like ages, and was there something she hated about it! Was it the pain, it was so extreme and excruciating that she felt like her whole body was torn apart to shape herself into a werewolf! She didn't hate being a werewolf, but she had the transformation and hoped one day the pain would disappear!

The full moon glow hit her from a clearing she had reached, she had already made sure at home from school of wearing clothes that could bear to be destroyed! Because she had no intention of running naked to the woods! The pain slowly screamed more and more to her as the transformation began along with all her humanity disappearing from her in a plainly scream.

How many hours she had transformed, she never had control, right now she had no control over her body that was now in her werewolf strength and not much bigger than she was as a human being. She lay on the ground and sound like a pathetic dog who was in pain.

Like a stray dog, she moved around the woods, hungry and without any control. Cara stopped abruptly in her movements, she could smell and feel another werewolf nearby. She cut out a howl that might indicate she was a female werewolf but also young, albeit as a warning that the other werewolf should not get close to her. However, her howl stopped abruptly as she heard the sound of human footsteps! The sound got so much of her attention that she put in races on all 4 to get there- it wasn't straightforward because it wasn’t so close to her, but it was food and she was hungry.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

IndlægEmne: Sv: My first Full moon, in a new town!   My first Full moon, in a new town! EmptySøn Feb 21, 2021 9:23 pm

As most full moons went the Lycans were gathered at Rafael's mansion in the forest. Tonight’s meeting had revolved around a vampire clan named Sanguinem Infernum that Rafael had spent the past months researching into. He’d shortly run into them, making the investigation of them a bit easier, and now he’d asked his wolves to look for any clues of them or their leader whenever they were in Southside. When the time of their transformation arrived, they were all found outside, running through the forest like the predators they were. Rafael's fur was black with hints of dark brown, and as an alpha, he was the largest of them all. He had gotten separated from his pack by a small lake to follow the scent of a deer when he suddenly heard a stranger howling. A young werewolf by the sound of it. And he could tell that it was warding other werewolves from coming nearer. A lone wolf, perhaps. Because he’d not sensed that specific wolf to wander the forest prior to tonight. However, once his sense was focused on its direction, he also sensed something else. A human. And he immediately knew that the wolf was going to attack him because they were fairly close to each other.

He set off running in their direction. Hoping to catch up to her before it was too late. There had already been far too many humans who'd fallen victim to the creatures of the forest these past months, and he’d hate for one more of them to die at the hands of a werewolf. Once he got a glimpse of the female wolf, he sped up his pace before launching forward to block her path. He growled lowly as he looked at her with his red eyes, a sign of her to back off her idea to pursue the runner. He then changed his vocal cords to give her a more direct command, “Don't go after him.” His voice was deeper than it would be in his human form, but he knew that it would ensure her to let go of the idea entirely. He then heard the running steps get closer to them. Not in their direction directly, more like it would pass them behind the dark trees. And so far they were still not within visibility of the jogger's path.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: My first Full moon, in a new town!   My first Full moon, in a new town! EmptyLør Mar 06, 2021 4:38 pm

The sound of another werewolf and the smell of the stricken Cara, certainly and she had no doubt that it was an Alfa, it was as evident as the werewolf appeared in front of her, so that she had to slow herself down so as not to run directly into him as she was put into the race to run towards man she could smell and wanted to go for! His roar! His eyes! His big conformation made her a little nervous, but he shouldn't try to stop her! He didn't decide on her at all, no one did that except her family and especially her older brother. His dark and deep voice just made her snort at him, a bit like watching a dog sneest. "You're not in charge of me, you can't control me" she responded back with a voice that clearly bore of being bright and certainly also that she wasn't very old or very experienced in being a werewolf.

Cara turned her gaze and sniffed a lot to find out where the man would be, as the other werewolf had interrupted her in her making. Fortunately, he wasn't very far away and she wanted to be able to get to him before he'd be out of the woods. "Goodbye chicken" she buzzed out before running to run right past the guy to get down to the human.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: My first Full moon, in a new town!   My first Full moon, in a new town! Empty

My first Full moon, in a new town!
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Reason why idiots shouldn't walk out on a full moon
» An afternoon full of surprises
» A night full of mistakes
» June has just been full of surprises
» Night out in town | cw

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum