Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A night full of mistakes

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Evelina

Evelina

Humør : A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Fag : Kampsport + svømning + psykologi + matematik
Antal indlæg : 183

A night full of mistakes Empty
IndlægEmne: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 2:35 pm

@Dion

Outfit

163, almost 170 with the heels, long loose hair going down to her waist. Calming aura.

DATE + TIME 20.03.2021, around 11 pm.
WEATHER Its a little warm with a cold breeze
PLACE Dions house

I, I don’t feel comfortable in this dress” Evelina almost whined as she tried to follow Cecilia in the high heels that Ce had made her wear. She might look like a goddess with all the makeup, and how her hair was done. The short black dress kept crawling up, and her shoes made her look like a deer in headlights. This was the absolute fucking worst. She wasn’t even a party girl! She hadn’t been to parties for. Wait when had she last been to parties? Collage? Oh lord have mercy on her soul, she was going to be bending over a sink in a few hours crying and begging to be taken home. If it would be anything like her collage years. She was good with beer, and she was also good with wine. But cocktails. She just couldn’t handle it, after five drinks she would not remember how many she had, and down the drain they would go. The drain, being her throat. Because she would be drinking like; why was she explaining this to herself? Damnit. Nerves was starting to take ahold of her.
You better make sure I don’t drink too much, who the hell is even holding this party, and how did you hear about it?” there had been so many taxies, that they had just gotten out. Paying to wait in line to get up to the house, she would think not. As the house came into view Evelina stopped up. “What the actual fuck” she muttered; “You can’t be serious, what the hell is this?” she whined this time it was clear. She wasn’t dressed for this rich people party! What would she even say to them? Hey oh I remember you, haven’t I arrested you at one time, or was it your son?
Fucking brilliant. For fuck’s sake.
okay, okay let’s just get the best out of this, I need a drink

She didn’t remember when it happened, she had been drinking quite a few drinks. But she still felt in control of her actions and body. “I’ll go to the bathroom, I’ve already seen five underage drinker, and I’m pretty sure there is drug everywhere” she mumbled and walked into a lavish big bathroom “I could fit my god damn house in here” she mumbled in utter disbelief and kicked of her shoes. “Oh yes, that’s the stuff” she mumbled as she sat down, not really going for a pee. She just needed to get her off her feet. Good for her, as she had forgot to actually lock the bathroom door.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Dion

Dion

Antal indlæg : 114

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 3:36 pm

- Cecilia outfit
- Dion Outfit

Dion's ability: :
______

She couldn't remember the last time they had just taken a night off, went out to have fun. It seemed like fun was put on the bottom of the list, and she had talked to Zitora last night who had given her an invite to a party. Saying her and Evelina deserved a night out after been dealing with Ethan, apparently Zitora was busy with someone to join - which she was okay with, looking at each other too long would perhaps just remind both parts, that their best friend were still kidnapped. Cecilia couldn't control this, she couldn't control if Maeve would show up now or in a week - maybe even first in months. She couldn't know and driving herself insane with the unknown would just make her go mental. So, they needed this. "No we will just be out for a few hours. I'll text you the adresse, but don't wait up - we will just take a taxi or something back to my place." [...] "Love you, bye." She hung up on the phone and looked at Evelina. "You look amazing though Eve, and it's just for one night. A few hours - and you can rip it off if you like," Cecilia reminded her best friend with a warmer smile. Cecilia rolled her eyes lightly at her best friend, when she wanted Cecilia to make sure that she wouldn't be drinking too much. "Oh please, you survived my homemade rakia - you will be fine," she chuckled lightly. Oh yes, Cecilia's homemade rakia was no joke - the Bulgarian national drink. "Just be happy I didn't invite Irina.. she wouldn't let you stop - I swear, don't start a drinking war with a Russian or a Bulgarian. It won't end well," she couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. "Tora told me it this guy Dion - apparently he should be throwing the best parties in town," she shrug a bit, perhaps she should have looked him up online, but she trusted Zitora on this.

They arrived at the party, and stepped out of the taxi. "Holy shit," she mumbled to the giant palace. It made Cecilia take a deeper breath in, okay this guy whoever the hell he was - had what, everything? "Come on.. it was you who told me, we needed to get out a little bit more," they should have asked Mono to join them, she could still text him, asking what he was up to.  She followed Evelina inside.

It didn't take long before they got separated in the crowd. Cecilia wasn't used to being around so many people and a lot of them were already both drunk and high on what ever they had consumed. She had herself had a few drinks, but had kept it to that - mostly after Evelina had seemed to drink a few too many. And drinking with this many people, was far from her scene - she didn't like that. She could barely even hear her own thoughts, and Cecilia looked around. "Eve?" She called out, but her voice was nothing compared to the loud music and people shouting and singing out loud. Then she began her search around the large house, so many people - she could barely see the floor.

___

Dion lived for his parties. He lived for having people over here, admiring him for giving them what they wanted - a good time. Dion had thrown parties like this across the world for over a hundred years, he was known for it and his father would be proud. Dion made it down the hallway, and entered one of his bathrooms as he was sure he had forgotten something in there. It was always something having people over, they removed and took your stuff - ungrateful bastards some of them, but they always ended up giving back to him - so it was alright. He opened the door seeing the girl sitting down. "Oh, my apologizes," he realized shortly after that she was just sitting down to pee, so he didn't walk out. "You need a hand with anything love?" Dion frowned a bit, before his lips lighted up in a warmer smile. Everything about him simply screamed ecstasy, he tilted his head a little to the side watching the human.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 4:16 pm

She sighed as she saw the door open, and a beautiful man came in. Of course, while it looked like she was peeing in the fucking loo. A gorgeous almost god like, looking man.
Need a hand? Love? Her brows furrowed as she took him in. There was something about him, something that would draw a person in and making them almost forget why they were here. With a small sigh she got up and walked over to get her shoes. “No, it’s fine – If I needed a hand with going to the loo, I wouldn’t ask some stranger to help me wipe myself. Kind of a third base kind of date” she said her voice dripping with sarcasm. She knew about these boys, all play and no commitment. But as she tried to pass him, she felt his aura rush over her and almost blew her back. She stumbled on her bare feet, and almost hit the doorframe on the way out.
What” she got out, as she stagged away from him. She felt confused. Never had Evelina touch drugs. She hadn’t smoked it. She hadn’t sniffed it. Or any other means of taking drugs. Only thing she indulged in was alcohol.

I’m feeling a little dizzy all of a sudden” she choked and didn’t know what happen. It was like something inside her was fighting this overwhelming feeling of just – letting go.
She tried to find something she could drink from, and her hand smack a glass that fell to the ground. “Oh shit, oh god!” she said with a defibbed voice, as she looked down on the glass pieces all over the floor. “Damn it” she whined and started to pick them up. She almost forgot about the man most certainly still looking at her. “Brilliant just.. brilliant, this god damn glass most likely cost more than I make in a week on” she turned around and made a small gasp as she felt his presence even more now. “Uhm” she slowly got out, as she looked towards his face her heart was racing what felt like a hundred km/h.
Do you, know where i can find the houseowner?” she finally got out “Dion, something?” her breath itched as she let her eyes follow his face towards his lips. What the damn hell was happening to her?
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 5:57 pm

He couldn't help but laugh a little by her reply, the sarcasm it was classic and he liked it. Dion's eyes followed as she wanted to walk pass him, he would even had let her, it wasn't that, but she stopped. I’m feeling a little dizzy all of a sudden a concerned frown reached him, and he took a step closer to her ready to support her if she needed, but she dropped a glass. It was unusual that people who didn't had seemed that drunk seemed so affected by the whole thing, usually it was easy for people to just let go. Dion crossed his arms a bit looking at the human making her way around looking like someone who was about to completely freak out, for some reason he couldn't quite place. Then she began to pick the glass pieces up and he sighed a bit. Dion walked a few steps closer and sat down in front of her. Do you, know where i can find the house owner? He chuckled a bit and took her hands, stopping her from collecting the pieces, he really didn't want her to cut herself. "As the matter of fact I do," he replied and started to stand up, hoping he would follow him back up on her feet. "I'm Dion," he introduced himself. Dion couldn't help but smile a little.

"And don't worry about the glass, you will not believe how many I lose a night anyways. You however, look like you could use some water - follow me," he let go of one of her hands, unless she protested and pulled her other hand of course. He began to walk towards a more closed off area. There were areas in this mansion away from the noise from the party, and once he crossed a line it was just like magic - all music, everything from the party just seemed to vanish. "I had a witch create a magical space only I can cross - in case I want some privacy or get away from the noise," he chuckled to himself as he looked around in the larger kitchen. It was like a wall between here and the party, you couldn't see it, couldn't hear it. All you could see was the door that separated the noise and the calm. Dion walked over to get a glass and filled it with water, before he handed it to her. "How are you feeling?"
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 6:16 pm

She closed her eyes as his words. Of course, this was Dion. With her luck it couldn’t have been anyone else. Her teeth bit down her lips, as he pulled her up to stand. She felt the pulse of his aura almost explode through her, and she was so close to just fall down on the floor again. He made her weak in her knees had a whole other meaning. She laughed a little, as he said that he lost a lot of glasses through a party. Then someone had too much money. But suddenly it didn’t mean that much to her. She didn’t blame him, or thought he was stuck up, she just felt this small burst of happiness that floated through her.
Doesn’t really make it right does it?” Eve said with a small voice, as she followed him. She forgot about Cecilia, she forgot about the glass as the warmth of his hand was all she really could focus on.

Right” she whispered, as all sound disappeared around them. As soon as he let her hand go, she felt how that her emotions again started a war against each other. Calm. Wild. Happy.
When you want some privacy?” she laughed and placed herself by the countertop. “Right, so I’m one of the lucky, how many women?” she asked, and looked at him challenging, and took the glass he was handing her “Thank you” she whispered and could take her eyes off his when she finally looked at her again. “Better, it’s like – I don’t know. I feel like my feelings are at war inside me” she mumbled and turned around taking in the place. Would be nice to make some food in here.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 6:30 pm

His deep brown eyes watched her as she jumped up on the countertop. So I’m one of the lucky, how many women? Dion couldn't help but shake his head a little bit that comment, and he licked his lips shortly as he handed her the glass. "Do you think its a scheme of mine? To track down a beautiful woman to the bathroom and take her to my private kitchen?" Dion couldn't help but pull a little smile, she gave of this calmness that was unlike his wild party like nature - lucky for him he had been around for quite sometime by now and even if it affected him a little bit, it was only a little bit. "It's nice not having troubled teenagers know every inch of your home, you know." He added to the part of having some space to himself. One thing he did like was to retire when people annoyed him, even someone like Dion could be annoyed by people. Some of them good too greedy, and then there were the people who got to affected by his abilities and wouldn't leave him alone.

Dion listened to her as she spoke about how she felt. He wouldn't have asked if he didn't care, how people felt was a concern of his - one of the reasons he threw these parties - it made people happy, it gave them a chance to break free from the chaotic world they all lived in. Gave them a shot of happiness. I feel like my feelings are at war inside me He nodded and crossed his arms a little before standing in front of her. "Sometimes, when we are at war with ourselves, its because there is a part of us just wanting to break free," he spoke softly and frowned a bit, wondering why she was at war with herself. This was very unusual for him, but it had woken his curiosity. "I will share a secret with you. Sometimes, to win a war, you have to stop fighting it." Dion walked over to the fridge, and looked inside it. "A good sandwich always makes me feel better - you hungry?"
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 8:25 pm

She lifted her eyebrow to challenge him, wasn’t it like that?
But the thing he told her after, that she believed “Pesky teenager be like that” she said with a low voice as she drank some of the water, he had given her. Her eyes still not leaving his silhouette. “its something about that aura of yours isn’t?” she finally asked, taking him in. She might just be human. But her mother and her grandmother were witches, and something about him; it just screamed what her mother always had warned her against. He was more than just human, and he wasn’t an angel. She had felt that presence before. But then, what was he?

I’ll take that into advisement” she commented on his poetic words about one’s battles. Mostly those in one’s minds.
hmm, but then who would I let win? Myself, or the person that are triggering this war inside me?” she asked with a breathlessly voice, but as he looked inside the fridge and then said the golden words, it was something else that came over the woman. Food?
Oh my god yes!” she half shouted and jumped up from the counter and almost just pushed him aside while looking into his fridge. “Oh, oh, oh, we could make a panini!” she exclaimed and started pulling things out. Wait, this wasn’t her house. She turned around looking a little bashfull at him “sorry, I just.. really like food” she mumbled, and put down the ingredients on the countertop, putting everything in order, just how you needed them. The only place where it almost felt like she had ocd.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 8:55 pm

"That aura of mine? He asked narrowing his eyes a little bit, Dion assumed she meant whatever that tried to force her to let go. He actually felt a bit sorry about that, usually it didn't take much more than just a little bit of time and people who walked in here would just let go. Without thought or overthinking it. Then of course the overthinkers, the people with shields and immunity who walked in here - it was harder with them, especially when they fought back. "I'm not a demon if that is what you are wondering, can't stand those bastards," he pointed out and frowned a bit. Vampires and demons usually used the fun he created to paint it in death and destruction - which he did not approve of. It was against everything he was building. Yes, Dion was fine with being seen as the spoiled rich kid from next door and as the carefree type who worried about nothing - even if it was nothing but their truth, not his. He had good vampire friends, but it was also his oldest friends, of course he kept his best friend close.

"What if the only person you actually are fighting are different versions of yourself? Miss, you can't simply blame me for all your discomfort," he reminded her with a slightly cheeky smile, "I mean, all I do is helping people let go - give them a natural kick of enjoyment - why are you refusing it so much?" He then asked back at her, again he was curious.

Dion was slightly surprised by her reaction to him suggesting her something to eat, as she pushed him aside to have a look. Then she started pulling things out of the fridge, like she owned the place and he couldn't really anything but make a soft chuckle to the sight. "No, its alright by all means. It seems like you are master in the art," he made a gentle movement with his hand allowing her to just do her thing.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 9:25 pm

She smiled and tuck some of her hair behind her ear. She felt it more strongly now that feeling of just letting things go, but there was still that small whisper of something telling her to be careful. Now she remembered, she had read about that. Not care to admit it was actually in a children’s book, something about a half-blood camp. Where they were caught in Vegas, eating those cakes that would make them never want to leave again.
But cakes were good, and he didn’t seem that bad; so, couldn’t she just let go?
All he was doing was to let people let go. She breathed in and started making the paninis for them both. Working almost like she was in a professional kitchen, she found what she was looking for. Only asking once in a while where she could find certain things.
I’m not refusing it!” she finally mumbled and pointed her hand with the knife towards him “maybe you’re just not as resistible as you walk around and think you are, with your perfect face, and figure and – God that’s annoying” she mumbled and turned around working on the rest of the sandwiches. She pulled out a grill pan. She put it on the stove and waited until the pan was hot enough before putting on the first panini.

And I would never blame you for all my discomfort, just some of it" she finally said, looking down into the pan. “I’m not that petty” she added. Because she knew it was something inside her saying no even as the rest said yes please.
But if I did let go, what would happen?" she asked, pulling both sandwiches away from the heat and turned around towards him.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyTirs Mar 16, 2021 6:12 am

Dion needed everything a normal human needed for his survival, and having the money to buy everything he owned almost everything. There was an entire shelf only for different spices, mostly he just like collecting them - you never knew when you would need it. She pointed the knife towards him in a swift hand movement, "right," he responded in a light chuckle. "Aw, you think my face is perfect?" Dion teased as if it was the only thing he took from that sentence. He never payed much attention to himself, yes, he liked looking his best - but it was not the point right now. Dion kept his eyes on her as he went over to grab a glass of water himself, however, he did turn it into wine. It didn't take much to do so. It was a longtime since anyone but him had been in this side of the house. He did have a few housekeepers who came by after his parties to clean up, and they were fairly paid.

But if I did let go, what would happen?[ He couldn't know, honestly what he expected would happened and what would happen - he could only talk from what he usually saw. "You would feel free, alive - " Dion took a sip of his wine. What was a better feeling than to feel like you were alive again, a reminder that life was something else than tension and chaos. "When was the last time you were in a state of intense excitement and happiness? Were you could just.. be in the moment." He asked as he moved closer to her once again. It didn't seem like she was the type to just let herself to that side of life - it was a shame really.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyTirs Mar 16, 2021 6:25 am

Did he just, turn his water into wine?
Seriously?
She had to roll her eyes, what kind of Jesus shit was this. Maybe he was a demigod or something like that. But that idea just made her chuckle for herself. Yeah right, a demigod that had found an interest in her. Letting her make paninis in his house, away from his party. Did she even listen to herself sometimes? Maybe she should stop reading those fantasy books, they clearly made her imagine stupid things.

Eve turned around again but hadn’t realized he suddenly was close again. Her breath hitched as he explained what she could expect from just letting go. Enjoy whatever feeling he was inducing into her body. It felt, really nice. But she was an utter control freak. One thing her ex-husband had told her so many times. Such a bore, nothing spontaneous aside from a camping trip in the backyard. She never wanted to go anywhere with him. What he just forgot that with two children, going to Spain with a day’s notice was not something you just did!
Never” she finally got out, as her eyes again locked with the curve of his lips. “Don’t really have the luxury to do that” she mumbled and turned her body around, so she had the countertop behind her, and her hands were holding the edge.
So, I’ll just, feel happy?” she asked again, pinching her eyes together. Seemed too good to be true, what was the catch? But as her feeling of self-control and inner calm seemed to be eating away with what he made her feel. She said something she never thought she would say to anybody. “It worked better when you touched me, so” her eyes was almost challenging as she took him in.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyTirs Mar 16, 2021 7:13 am

It wasn't like she was the first control freak he had encountered in his life, there was way too many of those. Way too many people who walked on egg shells and forgot life was supposed to be enjoyed. As she confessed she never had the luxury of just letting go, a short sad expression filled his face. It wasn't like he felt wanted her to feel petty for that, he just believed everyone was allowed to that feeling. It was one of the reasons he held himself responsible for and he wanted to change that word never. So, I’ll just, feel happy? He nodded and walked a bit closer to her as she jumped on the counter. No one was supposed to be holding themselves so calm and collected. Even if it was an aura, and you got used to always feeling the way you did - there was nothing better than to let go of your powers expectations of you.

It worked better when you touched me.
Dion took a deeper breath in and placed the glass of wine on the counter behind him, before he walked closer to her. He couldn't make the puzzle of this woman in his head, it kept him intrigued and curious. His deep dark eyes locked on hers he stepped closer, he placed his hands on top of hers  as he got closer. "Like this?" He asked keeping his eyes on hers, not minding stepping almost leaving no space between them. "How does it feel?" Dion was utterly curious on how his ability effected her. Usually he radiated this aura, but he could induce it as well, so he did to help her at least taking it all in.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyTirs Mar 16, 2021 8:57 am

She sat down on the counter, looking at him thinking if she might be to brazen. He had just told her this was a place she was, when he wanted to get away from people. She had seen how people were acting downstairs, and the more time she spent with him. The more she realized that he was the source.
hmm” she mumbled; it was like magic was flowing through her. If you could see it with the naked eye, then she could almost imagine it to be like liquid gold. It became harder to breath. But in a good way. Which was very weird, not like anything she had ever tried before.
She moved her hands, so his palms were connected with hers. She felt how his warmth folding around her, and she closed her eyes. She felt an energy almost exploding in her like she never tried before. A gasp left her lips, and she didn’t know how to explain how it felt. “It’s like.. something is breaking.. a beaver dam finally being destroyed so the water can flow freely” she mumbled, and finally open her eyes.

Little did she know that he had cut the first and very important crack in her seal her mother and grandmother had put around her powers such a long time ago. Which had been the whole reason they had moved from Italy to Gaia.

She opened her eyes, and everything was so bright. Colors were brighter. It was almost like she was floating. A small smile formed on her lips and she closed her eyes again. “Oh wow” she mumbled and ended up lying down on the counter just looking up. “I feel like.. I don’t know what I feel like” she mused, not really knowing what to do or say.
Suddenly she jumped up, leaned forward and placed a small peck on his lips. “Very nice, now, food!” she rejoiced and grabbed the sandwich and started eating.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyTirs Mar 16, 2021 3:08 pm

His eyes carefully observed her, beyond curios - it was interesting for him, it always was. Seeing how people responded differently when they were placed under his abilities, and he held his breath for at while as the gasp her lips - "Good," he replied to her answer, what ever that was holding her back, it was time to let go. Dion had no idea who she was, or her story all he knew was there was something calming about her. Most likely the reason he himself hadn't returned to the party, but stood here able to focus on the thing that had caught his attention. Her smile made him his own grow brighter, and he nodded a bit. Finally letting everything go and the new perspective was as she mumbled, wow. He watched her lying there on the counter and looked up. It was almost like watching someone looking up at the night sky. "But its a good feeling, am I right?" The demi-god asked with a little smirk. As close as he was standing to her as she jumped up and leaned herself forward, she was so close to collide with him. The dark eyes still hadn't removed themselves from her, and he noticed the peak on his lip, but before he could even think about that. She was all over the food.

He was very much aware that people had different things to be addicted to, Dion knew his addiction to alcohol and parties weren't the healthiest. "So, top three dishes," he asked, since she seemed to really like food he could imagine she would have to have some favorites. "Dessert doesn't go in this category."
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyTirs Mar 16, 2021 3:35 pm

The food exploded in her mouth. “Oh – my – god” she got out as she looked at the sandwich, most likely how the demigod was used to people looking at him. This was the best thing she had ever tried before, and that couldn’t be because of she just was hungry. This was his doing, she was sure. And then she realized, food would never taste this good again.
She looked towards him, as he asked her for her top three dishes. And was just about to list her grandmother’s tiramisu.
cheeky” she said with a smile and liked her fingers to get rid of some tomato juice. “Hm, I just really like food, sometimes it’s like I’m never full” she looked down at the food between her fingers and took a new bite. While chewing she thought about some of her favorites.
Roasted lemon chicken, with roasted potatoes with thyme and garlic, my own signature dish. My Nonna’s homemade potato pizza with homemade mozzarella” she made a small, chefs kiss just to emphasize how good it really was. “And there is this Greek dish, called Kleftiko, oh it’s been ages since I tried it, but wow, got it one time at this small place an hour away from Athene found this farm where they grew their own grapes and made their own wine. It was magic” she finished her sandwich and looked at him. She should really get back to the party, or at least back to get her shoes from the toilet.

Thank you, for the glass of water, and the food – but maybe I should go, and you can get back to your party, not letting this weird woman ruin your evening” she took a step towards him, pushed herself up towards her toes so she could better reach, her arm moving around his neck for support “a little thing to remember me by” she said before pressing her lips towards his.
The feeling of pure euphoria shoot through her, and she was so close to just let her fall into his arms begging him to give her more. She put a hand on his chest and pushed herself away. “This was really nice” she liked her lips, maybe two kids and a demanding job was what made the difference. And Evelina didn’t just fall under his spell. She could fell it though, the pure feeling of just being, it was so good. Tension in her shoulders had lifted, and the smile on her lips was genuine. But she should really get back.
With all the strength she could muster, she finally got out of his atmosphere. Knowing very well she wouldn’t be able to move if she stayed.
Bye Dion” she said and turned around to walk back to Cecilia. To get her purse and her shoes.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyTirs Mar 16, 2021 5:01 pm

Dion couldn't help but chuckle a little over her choices, her expressions it made him smile more warmly. He couldn't help it. The last choice made him raise his brow a little bit, "I happen to cook a pretty good Kleftiko. I'm Greek -" he replied with a warmer lift in his little smirk. He was born in Athene, and he had spend his childhood there with his mother till she had moved to Gaia. "I also have my own wine-yard -" he chuckled a bit, it wasn't something for his party guest to see. He was afraid they would ruin his hard work. Dion had lived here in more than two thousand years, the world was developed different in the Athena region - which he was very happy to have been a part in.

But maybe I should go, he frowned a bit, mostly because he actually enjoyed her company and she didn't seem like a person who was here to party all night long nor a person who was here just to get drunk. Dion's eyes followed her and his lips parted as he was about to reply to her leaving. The next thing took him by a lovely surprise, as she swung her arm around his neck. A little thing to remember me by, he couldn't help but pull his lips up in a little smile just before she placed her lips on his. He deepened the kiss shortly before she let go, and he chuckled a bit watching her walk towards the door.

What a way to leave a man hanging.

Dion shook his head a little bit, licking his lips, then he by impuls reached out for her wrist and turned her around. He once again let their lips meat this time walking closer to her, letting the free hand on her lower back pull her closer towards him.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyTirs Mar 16, 2021 5:29 pm

She had secretly hope he wouldn’t let her go. But she also knew that this was not something that happened to her. She had always been the funny friend. The best friend in the leading lady’s life. She had only had one relationship, and he ended up cheating on her repeatedly. That would make any beautiful woman doubt herself and that she would ever be the one people would pick. Because even as she herself wanted to be with people that made her laugh, or just made her feel good. Most people always saw her for looks and when she opened her mouth they turned around. To sarcastic. To mouthy. To vulgar.
So, a small gasp left her lips as he pulled her towards him. Warmth pulled in her stomach, as he took a firm grip around her waist and turned her around, almost to perfectly. Their lips met again, and she had to close her eyes just the same instant.
A strong feeling gripped her stomach, and she couldn’t contain the moan that left her nose. All sensations that flooded through her was on overdrive.
She stood on her toes again, cursing her small height for just a second. Her fingers found their way into his hair as she pulled his face closer to hers.

She had to come up to breath, as she took her lips away from his. Her heart was pounding in her chest. That was the best kiss she had ever had.
So, I guess you don’t want me to go, or?” she asked a small smile formed on her lips, before her tongue liked them, tasting the wine he had been drinking.
good wine
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyTors Mar 18, 2021 6:18 am

Dion took her in, letting the moment of heat completely take him over. A moment where he completely let go of whatever control he maintained on his abilities. As their lips got parted once again he took a few seconds to catch this breath again, feeling how the ecstasy took completely over his own system. Her words made him smile slightly cheeky, but she was right - he didn't want her to leave, but it didn't seem like she wanted to leave either. "I would be quite dull here without you," he replied back in a lower voice, letting his dark eyes almost be hypnotized in hers. She was beautiful and it was obvious, and everyone saying otherwise were either blind or completely stupid. However, despite her beauty it wasn't the obvious reason why he felt so compelled to her. It was her soul that cried out to his in a way he couldn't explain, and he didn't wish to understand - he wanted to feel the connection."I only have good wine," he chuckled lightly, as the back of his hand gently caressed her cheek for a short moment. He then again leaned in placing his lips upon hers once more, as the hand placed on her cheek and moved it slowly down over the side of her body. He got a firm grip and lifted her up, letting their height-difference become the least for them to worry about. He moved them to the kitchen counter, letting her sit back where she had been sitting earlier, but this time he was closer - he wanted her closer.

Once again he parted their lips for a few moments, feeling her breath on his face while he caught his breath. "Maybe you should tell me your name," he whispered softly letting his forehead gently touch hers. He usually didn't ask people for their names, but he wanted her name. He wanted to be able to call upon her in the crowd, among hundreds of strangers he wanted to be able to reach her.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyTors Mar 18, 2021 7:44 am

mmmh I understand, I’m a party in one woman” she teased back, when her dark eyes found hers it was like all air was sucked out of her chest. Her teeth bit down her lip, just to make sure that a moan didn’t escape her. It shouldn’t be allowed to be this magnetic. It wasn’t just that he was a beautiful man. These hypnotic eyes that sucked her in, making her promises of a night she would never forget. His warm soothing voice that made her body and skin buzz with satisfaction. She was so afraid that she would never be able to leave him when she was needed to.
I get the feeling that you got nothing but good things in your life” she whispered against his hand, as it glided over her cheek. Her eyes closed and a sigh of pure pleasure left her lips. It was like their bodies moved as one. When his hand and arm moved around her waist to lift her up, she pushed against the floor with her feet and swung her legs around his waist and felt a new rush flow through her. It was clear that whatever had hold her back before, that shield was coming crumbling down. So, as he sat her down on the counter, he didn’t even get the chance of not being close to her, as her legs used their force to push him towards her.

Their kiss was intoxicating and she ushed her hands in his hair to pull him even closer. As he pulled away, she made a small whimper, and slowly opened her eyes. He wanted to hear her name? Her eyes slowly opened, and he was so close. “Evelina” she whispered against his lips; she didn’t dare not to tell him. Why? She wasn’t sure, but it felt like it was important.
So, are you going to give me a night I will never forget?” she whispered, she didn’t really know where all this brazenness came from. But she liked it, loved it even.
Her fingered glided down his cheekbone. Down his jawline before she softly grabbed his chin and pressed her lips against his again.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyTors Mar 18, 2021 11:35 am

Evelina, he smiled a little bit more with a gentle pull that let the smile form in a little smirk. Right in this moment he was happy that he had walked into that bathroom. He was happy he had taken her here to get something to drink.. eat. Dion couldn't escape the feeling of not being able to get enough of her. Are you going to give me a night I will never forget? He raised his brow a little bit with a teasing look in his eyes, "If that is what you want.. I'll be more than happy to," he whispered back just as she grabbed his chin, and once again placed her lips against his. Dion pulled her closer, letting his hands run down her body over her thighs. He picked her up once again, and lead her to the master bedroom, not far from the kitchen. He gently released her on the bed, still leaned over her.

Cecilia spun around in the crowd as a vision hit her, luckily for her, a short one - but she had also seen way more than she wanted to see. "Unbelievable. Fucking hell," she took a deeper breath in and shook her head before making her way out of the house. "She ditched me.. un-fucking-believable. She bloody ditched me for some dude." Cecilia picked up her phone and called a taxi - there was no way she was going to sit and wait outside till Evelina was done with whatever she had going on. "You will so hear for this.." She mumbled to herself as she got in the taxi.

His eyes took her in again. "Sure you want this?" He asked in a low voice, his lips still so close to hers that he didn't have to move long to touch them. Dion was used to this, letting go, so why was he even asking? It was like her ability influenced him as well, making him a bit more aware of what his actions were. But it didn't stop him from kissing her again.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyTors Mar 18, 2021 12:03 pm

For anyone that knew Evelina; this was not something she did. She had only once been with a man. And that man had become the father to her children. Of course, she had gone to out in town and had fun, but her ex-husband had been the first guy in every department. They had been so young. But to many others she had just an outgoing and fun almost flirty attitude, so thinking that she wasn’t very experienced always came as surprise for many.
Her lips pulled up in a sided grin, as he asked her if that was what she wanted, just before he kissed her back. Not giving her a chance to actually respond to that. But how her body reacted every time he touched her it was clear that she wanted him, more than she had ever wanted anybody in her entire life. Because whenever he touched her. Let those fingers glide over her bare skin. It was like he took away all the pain her chest. All the heartache. All the hard times. Everything just felt so beautiful, like she was walking in the sunshine bare feet in the grass.

Her hands found their baring on the bed as he gently put her down. So different. So much more caring and there in the moment with her. Was this really how it was supposed to feel like?
yes” her voice almost quaked on the sheer force that his powers had over her. And she wasn’t even sure it was this aura. It was almost like her soul had found her home. She just wanted to feel at home, even if it was just for one single night.

Her hands found the hem of the white t-shirt he was wearing and slowly pulled it of him. As they had to break of the kiss to get it off him, she pulled a little away from him. Her dark eyes almost glowing in dark bedroom.
Are you sure you want this?” she asked, not really sure why she was asking. It was like there was no coming back after this, but she didn’t know why it felt like that. If his answer was yes, she would slowly turn around, as she removed her long brown hair from her back. “Then you better help me with this zipper” she teased but not without the clear arousal in her voice.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyTors Mar 18, 2021 8:21 pm

She pulled off his shirt, breaking the kiss for a short moment. Dion chuckled a bit as she asked if he was sure he wanted this. It wasn't a question anyone really ever asked him, mostly he just went on with whatever happened - but her asking him made it somewhat more personal, it wasn't just a casual hook up. "Yeah," he confirmed since it seemed important to her to have him respond. The distance between them longed to be closed again, and he just carefully watched her as she removed the long dark hair from her back. Then you better help me with this zipper, he chuckled a bit and placed his left hand on around the zipper, using his right hand to hold one side of the black fabric, making the zipper go down without any issues. "As you wish Milady," he whispered in her ear. He moved himself closer to her as the dress left the body, his lips softly kissing her neck. Dion slowly let the dress slide down from her upper body, moving his lips over her shoulder. Her skin so soft as he moved his hand down alongside her body and he moved his lips closer to her neck. Some would call him greedy and perhaps selfish, and right now he would gladly take these titels.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyTors Mar 18, 2021 8:49 pm

She had to stifle a laugh as he said milady. Nobody talked like that anymore but the breath against her year, and his low voice was enough to make the laugh die out and her sounds came out more breathlessly. She was completely at his mercy now. And this was something she never did; she never gave people control over her like that. But it felt so good just for tonight to give all of her to him, and still not giving him anything.
He didn’t know about the fact she was a mother. He did not know about her life, who she was and how she had led her life. And she knew nothing about him. Wrongly enough she felt like she knew enough. The never-ending party boy, that needed people and the loudness in his life. The boy that sometimes needed to just hide away in silence when everything became too much.
A person that wanted to feel her, to understand the effect she had on him.
And when morning came, he wouldn’t remember her. And she would remember this night as the one she let it go, when she got the feeling what love could be like. What being with someone treasure every inch of her would feel like. That would be enough.

It was like magic how the small strokes of his fingertips over the skin felt like.

How bittersweet.

She turned around in his arms, a sly smile on her lips as she pushed herself away from him. She got up on her knees, and with her fingers slowly gliding over his chin pulling him up with her. Her fingers glided as light as feathers over his skin down to his pants, that she started to open. Her eyes never leaving his.
thank you” she whispered as her lips caught his again. She didn’t even know why she thanked him, but everything about him was intoxicating and she had never felt this alive before now.
Dion

Dion

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyLør Mar 20, 2021 8:47 am

As she turned around his arms, she once again pushed herself away him and gestured him to get up on his knees like her. He didn't waste a second as he mirrored her movements. The tender touch over his body, as her finger gently went down to his pants while his eyes remained on hers. Those lustful glances. There was a whole story in those eyes, a story that he wouldn't get the chance to know but he also wanted to be told. But not now, right now he just wanted her. He wondered why she thanked him, but funny enough it wasn't the first time people had thanked him - mostly for the sensations of freedom he provided, an escape from whatever chaotic reality that waited outside these walls. Dion was always happy to give people this escape, but for the first time in a while - he felt like he was the one escaping from his reality, which gave this whole night an entirely new perspective. As the fabric got stripped from the body, only leaving the naked skin he kissed her again. This time while leaning deeper in, and getting her down to the bed again. He after all had promised to give her a night she wouldn't forget, and he wasn't one to not keep his word.

There wasn't only one way to describe this nights erotic events.

A night of passion and lust, of freedom and far from anything reality held. He couldn't remember the last time he had himself completely go, and even after the lust still hung like a fog in the room. This Evelina was a mystery to him, and he had intentions on solving it at some point. He lifted himself up on his elbow and watched her with a careful gaze. The sound of the party still going on was unable to reach them in here. Even through he wished he could stay much longer just enjoy the calm energies from Evelina, he also knew he wouldn't be able to stay for long. "You want anything to drink?" He asked as he breathed out as he sat up. She still tantalized him.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes EmptyLør Mar 20, 2021 9:18 am

She forgot everything about protecting herself. Both body and mind, this wasn’t she would escape from without consequences. She thought it would be new scar, or maybe some of the old ones would open on new. But what would be instore for her wasn’t something she had prepared herself for. She rolled around, her entire body tired and spent, but for a very long time it was in a good way. Like she could go to sleep without any problems, without a million thoughts in her head asking her what she wanted with her life. What was up with Ethan? How would she keep her boys and still work as she did? So many things she needed to be on top for.
Something to drink? She nodded slowly; “Some water would be nice” she said with a soft and warm smile. Pulling him in for a quick kiss, before watching him walk away. Still caught in their small bobble of passion and equal fascination.

The moment he walked out the door it hit her. Cecilia, her boys, she couldn’t stay. She walked back the way he had carried her, and if he met him in the kitchen, she would make a quick excuse that she needed to find her phone because she needed to make sure of something, and she would be back in just a moment.

Luckily for her everything was still there where she had left them. She opened her phone only to be bombarded with messages and voicemails from Cecilia “Fuuuck” she mumbled, and without thinking about saying goodbye she ran down the stairs towards the exit hailed a cap and drove home.

It was only when she sat in the car, and her fingers slowly lifted to her lips.
Dion. Maybe she should had said goodbye, but something told her that this was for the best. A clean break, their worlds was too different, and she wouldn’t be there for the talk; Look this was great, but I don’t do relationships.
She just saved him for the normal awkward, sex and dump talk. And then she could cherries those few hours they had had together.

out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A night full of mistakes   A night full of mistakes Empty

A night full of mistakes
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Beautiful mistakes
» I learned from my mistakes
» Parties, drunkards and mistakes - Fællesemne
» My first Full moon, in a new town!
» June has just been full of surprises

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Thunder Grove :: House of Dionysus-
Gå til: