Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The Sherif in Town/xxx/

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

The Sherif in Town/xxx/ Empty
IndlægEmne: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyMan Mar 04, 2019 7:10 pm

Place Nightclub Dredgen in London
Envirmontes: People who are, in outfits there fit the wild west.
Time: around midnight
weather: does, not mean a lot since its inside, but it seems to be very clear skyes
Outfit https://i.pinimg.com/originals/75/e5/37/75e537be392605a5271fee1905231417.jpg
@Nikki < 3 hope its okay xD

It had been a few days since he opened the club and he was getting bored by normal themes, so this day he decide that the next big party the one friday the 8 of march, it had to be wild west, a great theme

short after the messages was send out, everyone who came to the party, knew that they had to take and wild west outfit on them, how they got it,  was up to themself. Jonathan did not care about that, but they could only come in if they where in wild west themed outfit.

He looked around, cheeking if there was enough drinks, and if the music worked like it need to be, he looked around, seeing if he had forgotten anything.  
Before he moved back to his office to get ready for the party.
 He moved slowly down to his office, where he starte to change his clothes, he need to stand out, this was why he had, some people making this outfit only for him. 

Shortly after he then grabed the revolver, it was a real piece just no bullets in it, on top of that it was a bit old, so even if people would get it, they could not shoot with it, and if they did he was a pureblood vampire, not something there could kill him.

Around midnight, it seemed like everyone had arrived , there was outlaws indians, even miners and hoes.
 He had not heard from Talion in a long while, but well it was his lose. His eyes looked around before he went up to grab the mic, "so lets get this party STARTE." He yelled the last, before the music starte, and he moved around dancing with everyone, he knew more people would come in the night, but already now, there was enough of people inside the club already.

After he had dance around and hour, he decide to go up and grab a drink, since the evening just had starte. He Grabed a whisky, he then starte drinking from, as he was putting something in his glass and looked around, this was when his eyes locked on a woman who, he had heard a bit about Nikki just came in.

Sidst rettet af Jonathan Tirs Mar 05, 2019 3:36 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyMan Mar 04, 2019 7:31 pm

Påklædning
Accent: Russisk.

Nikki had been in the country for less than two days, when she heard of a new club throwing a themed party. Nikki had always wanted to go to a themed party. She wondered what costume to wear. Most women would probably dress up as a slutty version of a cow girl or wear a big dress like some of the women did back then. Nikki wanted to stand out. She had gone to a local costume shop and picked out an outfit that would make her look like a native American – still slutty though. When you have an amazing body, there is no reason others should be robbed of the opportunity to see it. She got dressed before the club opened, but decided to wait a little before going. Might as well make an entrance. She stood in line. At least for a little while, before she forced her way to the front. She gave the bouncer 20 pounds to get inside before anyone else. She was freezing to dead out there.

She had barely been in the club before she locked eyes with a man. She was not that well-known around here. At least not by the common person. But then again, England was filled with royalty. She had her some of the stories that went on near Moonlight Falls and Gaia. She was going there next to look for her brother. She moved through the crowd of people to get to the man. She looked at him with a curious look in her eyes. She wondered who he was and why he had shown such interest in her. Had he heard about Russia, about the inhumane studies that had been done on people there. She was lucky, because her brother had always made sure he was studied on rather than her. At least when he could. Though they wanted to know how certain things affected twins, so he had not always been able to keep her out of it. ”Has nobody ever told you it’s impolite to stare?” She asked with the faint Russian accent rolling over her words. She had always been good at imitating languages, so to the unexperienced ear, you could barely hear her origin. ”Or is it that you couldn’t help yourself?” She looked down her outfit. It was quite revealing. ”I wouldn’t blame you,” she said with a slight shiver in her body, as she had not yet regained the warmth in her body.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyMan Mar 04, 2019 11:01 pm

Jonanthan, saw her moving passed people to get up to him, and the bar. He had in a few seconds forgot his whisky, as their eyes meet each other. He did not know what to say, but she was right he had stare at, her without hiding it at all, normaly a not a thing he had trouble with doing. 

"dont know what you are talking about you girl." He said clearly trying to use the theme, to hide, how he had stared.  "But yeah are right, it really looks stuuning," and he walked right over on her side, before he whisper. "Kind of sexy, but you seem to be cold why not enjoey this flask of whisky, with me, and then party to the night is over?"

He said sending her a very charming smile, "what do you say pocahontas, wanne try to make some peace with us white people ?" He said sending her a wink with his left eye.
He knew about Disney, even though he had never seen it himself he had, heard, about this Disney princess who, was and indiaen, it kind of did fit her role, but if not he could proably find a better nickname.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyMan Mar 04, 2019 11:16 pm

Nikki raised an eyebrow when he claimed he didn’t know what she meant. He seemed to change his mind and called her stunning. Or perhaps he was talking about the costume and not her. ”Do you mean the costume or the costume on me?” She asked with a lowered voice, but still loud enough for him to clearly hear her words. She looked at him with a half-smile. She was not a person that smiled a lot, but when she did it was usually because she wanted something. ”Only if you keep complimenting me like that,” she answered and looked at his charming smile.
She made a sound best described as a giggly surprise when he called her Pocahontas. ”I could be open to some negotiation, Sherif” she moved closer to him in order to tell him something. ”I like my scotch on the rocks. Don’t forget the ice,” she whispered in to his ear. ”I’ll find us a booth,” she walked away almost certain he would look after her. She sat down in the booth and waited for him to join her. She had plans for the ice, more than just putting it in her drink.

//Det blev lidt kort, sorry xD
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyMan Mar 04, 2019 11:37 pm

Jonathan, never had meet a woman, there kind of could answer him agian, like this woman could. He had to bite his lower lip, before he with a very low voice gave and answer, "kind of the coustume on you pocahontas, " 
He said with his most charming voice, as he looked at her slowly leaning into him, and whispering into his ear, that she likes her whisky on a rocks, and that there need to be ice in it, his eyes meet hers when she said she was gonna find them a booth. 

He then turned around to the bartender, before he asked for what, she wanted, he look over his shoulder as he saw her moving, through, the dance floor to a boat, he would lie if he said he did not enjoy the view, after the bartender had said his name a few times he finaly turn around, and grabbed it, he slowly began moving over, to  her, kind of fast enough so nothing would, happend but, at same point so it did not look like he had special abilltys. 

He send her a very cooky smile, when he put it down, "so pocahontas, you was open, to make a deal with us, that sounds great, so what are your conditions for, that to go trough." He said with his charming, voice as he send her a smile agian, "oh and if you wanne get me, for yourself later tonight, we can always make the last documents in my office." He said in a flirty tone, as he looked at her, his eyes meet hers agian, after he had taken a sip and enjoey the view.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyMan Mar 04, 2019 11:54 pm

Nikki had always been talented in getting what she wanted. She had a way of making people want to come back for more and eventually give her what she want. Although she didn’t have an ulterior motive with the Sheriff. It was clear what she wanted. She liked how he didn’t try to be charming. He just was. He seemed like the kind of person everyone liked. ”Good answer,” she said and went to the booth. She kept her eyes on him as he watched her from the bar. The bartender seemed to have trouble getting his attention. She had no doubt. She was going to have fun tonight.

He came to the booth and sat down. He opened the negotiation right away. She grabbed an ice cube and held in her hand, where it slowly began to melt. ”My tribe have a tradition before making a deal.” She said and looked at the ice. ”Get the ice before it melts.” She put the ice in her melt and moved closer to him. She put her lips on his as she could feel the ice melt inside her mouth. They might had to try it again. Although she wouldn’t mind that. He was sexy, unless he was a terrible kisser, it could hardly go wrong. She moved away when the ice had melted. She hadn’t given him a fair shot. ”Let’s try again,” she put another piece of ice in her mouth and restarted the kiss, this time allowing him access. Now she just had to see if he was a good enough kisser to get the ice.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 12:31 am

Jonathan listen to her as she, starte to talk about they had a tradition, when she shortly after, did end up taking and ice cube, and telling them, how he need to get it before they could make a deal. "Seems like and interesting, thing we need to do before a deal, but i will follow it to get the deal, with your tribe pocahontas" 

He said, with his most charming, smile.

shortly after his eyes locked on hers as she, said he need to get the ice before it melted, there lips did touch at the first time but she did not allow him acces first, he thought it, was because she was cheating but surely after he notice that she, actualy did it to tease him, when she said it was unfair, though one thing he did remember, was now she wanted him to get the ice, it was a small challenge he knew that, even if he had kissed a lot of woman trough his life.

He then starte kissing her, as he slowly starte to make it more intenste his tounge, was working on getting the icecube a bit before she could get it even more meltet, he then got it at second, try where he then had to give up the kiss, to show he had it, it had not been easy, even though he had a dozcen girls from a human life time, he kind off had a felling she gave him it. 

"So pocahontas, anything els you want me to show, or another test you have for me?" Jonathan said with his charming, smile, "but should we see in another test you got for me then, or maybe just soething els a bit funny , pocahontas?" It was a great nickname he felt he had given her, as they looked each other in the eyes, he wonder, what fun they would do next.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 9:50 am

Nikki thought it was fun with their roleplay. She had a good idea about where it would lead. She had always been good at predicting what would happen, before it happened. She nodded when he said he wanted to make a deal afterwards. She wanted to give him a little taste before giving him a full sample. Nikki thought she was a good kisser. Nobody had ever told her otherwise.
He worked on the challenge, as the ice grew smaller in size. Eventually he ended the kiss and showed the cube in his mouth, almost melted. ”Nicely done,” she complimented him. He was not a bad kisser. He was quite good, actually. She didn’t have any more tests for him. ”I don’t. Do you have any for me?” She asked and put her hand down next to his, so their little fingers would touch each other. ”Do you have something in mind?” She looked around to see if she could come up with a fun activity for them to engage in. ”Perhaps this deal is best discussed in a private manner,” she recommended. Mostly she just wanted to get him alone. She was looking for a good time. It seemed like he could provide that for her. Her hazel eyes looked into his, with a clear expression of lust. She knew what she wanted and wasn’t afraid to show him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 1:35 pm

Jonathans heart, starte racing, as the kiss ended, he had a tast of her, and he just wanted the full sample now, his body was weird, around this woman she, was a human but somehow, she had Jonathan in her hand, god he wanted her so bad.
their, kiss at been so great. she compliment the he kind of send her a very cooky smile, 

"well glad you think so pocahontas." He said with his most charming voice, as he felt her warm hand on his cold hand, he was kind of confused, and he did not know if she knew he was not human, but the roleplay was fun, that was one thing he was certian about, another thing  he was sure about was she was not a bad kisser, and his body, had been a bit turned on, after they starte this play, and before the test. Her outfit, was kind of a big factor in the start too, but now it was a bonus. 

Jonathan, looked at, her as she asked him, he had ideas none of them, where clean though, his mind was kind, of not into small stuff like hers anymore, a kiss was the most clean thought he had right now, and he did not have, any ideas, for it right now. His eyes meet hers, after she had said something about privat place, he then quickly came with the idea, that they need to bring there drinks, with them up.

He then leaned in to her, ear  before he said with a very low voice, so she was the only one who could hear it, "well pocahontas, my sexy native, no we got no taditions, here, but i got my office, where we can talked about the deal." He said slowly kissing her under the ear, and gave her a little small nip with his mouth. Before he was rising, up, 
"oh and dont think about the drinks, we got more inside the offic pocahontas." 

He said after he took her hand and leaded her into his office, where there was a view to see, what happend, but they could not be, disturpede. 

He had seen, her lust in her eyes, and that meant when they finaly got in locked the doors, his lips, meet hers intenst, as he slowly where trying to take his outfit of, while there lips, was locked, with each other.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 3:07 pm

Nikki did know a bit about vampires. She had heard about them and met a few, but she had no idea how to spot one. In her world, everyone was human until proven otherwise. She didn’t care about labels anyway, so it didn’t matter much to her what races people were. Actually she was quite superficial. If they looked good, everything else didn’t matter. At least not until the next morning. Then personality had some say if she stayed or went. She usually went. He was quite the charmer. It made her think she was not the first to get his attention. Although she hoped she would memorable to him. She wanted to leave them wanting more.
His voice in her air made a slight shiver go through her body. The good kind, where you body tells you just how much a simple thing as him whispering to you, would turn you on. She felt a change in her body as he began kissing around her ear. She had been interested before, but now she was turned on. He leaded her into his office. She didn’t get much time to look around, before they door was locked and he started a heated make-out. He was beginning to take off his clothes. She grabbed his hands and moved out of the kiss. ”Let me,” she said and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, making her fingers touch his chest and stomach along the way. She took of the thing on her head and threw it on the floor. It wouldn’t take long to undress her, but she wanted to give him the chance to unwrap her. She looked at his naked upper body. He had a nice body. She didn’t really have a body type she preferred. Mostly it was about the face for her. In that regard he, he had surely been blessed. She looked around the office. There was a desk, an armchair and a couch. So many options. She took his hand and led him to the desk where she sat down on top of it. She wrapped her legs around his waist and looked at him with a looked that clearly stated it was his move.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 3:35 pm

When Nikki grabed his, arm and moved a bit a way, he heard the words, he had hoped for, like nothing was better than the one you where playing with, kind of said she would do it. He then was gonna let her, as her hands moved down his body, it gave him a shiver, a nice one to be honest. 

He then looked at her, with lustfull eyes. Shortly after, he saw her, take the head bond of, where after he, then smiled very cooky to her, before he went with her over to the desk, where she just sat up on it, he then meet her eyes and saw, the signal he had waited on, he then took his mouth and riped her to and her shorts of,  he then looked at her, with a very small smile, as he looked at her, "Ups maybe i dont know my, own strength, oh and do you think it was a great idea, following a white sheriff, maybe there is no deal." He whispered into her ear, has his hands starte to taking care of her two breasts, making her a bit more horney, if it was a thing, he could do.

After all he he had, been with many womans so, he knew how to turn a woman on, and just tease her enough to she either would go insane or beg for it, his lips slowly moved down to her nippels as he took it into his mouth and played with his tounge on them, just to make her more horney and give her great pleasure, since he maybe ruined, her outfit.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 3:52 pm

Nikki enjoyed the look in his eyes. It told her he wanted her. She giggled as he used his teeth to rip off her clothes. She listened to him and shrugged. ”Why don’t you take advantage of me then?” She suggested as he touched her breasts. Nikki had two long scars around her shoulder blades. One of the men from Russia had tried to see if they could turn her into an angel. They didn’t succeed, so she ended up with the scars instead of wings. She felt her lust from him grow as he touched her. She put her head backward and enjoyed his actions. She grabbed the edge of the desk tightly until her knuckles turned white. A slight moaned traveled over her lips. He clearly had experience. She had a feeling she would feel much pleasure tonight. She moved her head forward again and looked at him. ”Let me repay the favor,” she gently put a finger under his chin and released herself from his lips. She took her lips to his and let her hand travel down his body, before she removed the pants enough for her to grab hold of him. She moved her hand slowly to make sure he was ready for her. Although he seemed to be.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 4:14 pm

Jonathan looked at her with a smile, as he followed her body, and seeing how it acted as he had starte this playtime. "Who knows maybe i am gonna do that you dirty native." He said this was before he hands went down to his pants, and took her hand around his cook. 

He then smiled at her, as she slowly starte to play with it, as he himself, still teased her breasts, enough to making them hard for him, his eyes then followed her as she worked on him, even though he still play with her, his body got harder, and he try to stay focus on making this a great night for her, he could proably always find one if it was just himself, but he really liked teasing her, and her body. He then lean in, and whisper a few word into her, ear,  "how you wanne get taken my dirty nativ." He whisper into his ear as, he then moved around her body, just to play a litle more, with her breasts, before she could decide what, he had to do. His tounge starte exploring them, and he ended up biting a little in them, just to make, her body want more.

His eyes was full of lust as hers, but he could fell his cook, getting really hard, as she was stilling doing him, down there that, was when he need to lean back and moan a small part, before he turn to her, "you aint playing fair your dirty native." He said sending her a very charming smiles as his hands, ran over her body, hiss eyes had noticed the scars but, he did know that, as a person you never asked a random about it, on top of that, he kind of still had a few scars from bullets swords knifes, and that was even without all his tattos she, had free acesse to se now, one was of a snake then there where dragons and a wolf head on a shoulder.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 6:27 pm

Nikki send a lustful smile in his direction. He kept on playing with her body. He did it well. She kept her eyes on him as he moved closer to her ear. ”Surprise me,” she said with a lowered voice. The music seemed less distracting in here. They could actually talk, although she doubted they would do much talking. She was not a fan of pillow talk. She allowed him some control in deciding how to take her. She wanted to she what he did. Although he seemed eager for her to make a decision. Perhaps he wanted her to take control as well.

He let out a moan, which made her let go of him. She couldn’t have him get to excited before they even started. ”The chair, sit down,” she commanded and nodded towards the chair. She could be both dominant and let other dominate. She liked both parts, but he seemed to want her to make the decisions. For now, at least. She had spotted some of his tattoos, although she hadn’t paid much attention to them. She didn’t have tattoos herself. She was not the biggest fan of needles, although she always said it was because she didn’t know what to get tattooed. She didn’t want people to know her weaknesses. She had many secrets, only Aleksey knew about. She hadn’t trusted anyone to keep her secret as her brother.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 8:57 pm

He had and idea, how he was gonna take, her but she was a lot faster than he thought, as soon as she talked to him, it was nothing more than a Comand, he had not seen this coming, and there was maybe something sexy about a woman being a bit comanding for once. His eyes meet hers, as he moved over to the chair, he was gonna play into it, a thing like that was always fun.  It was gonna be interesting not being in control for once, he sat down in the chair, as his eyes with lust meet hers. 

"I have a felling you wanne make a new deal?" he said a bit cooky, he had to play his role as a sheriff, "but whats makes you think, i will follow that new deal, you wanne put in." He said, looking a bit charming and a bit cooky at her as he sat down in the chair, his eyes had a great view of her body, though and to be honest, she did look sexy.

//sorry for short answer < 3 //
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 9:32 pm

Nikki was not such a control freak, she wouldn’t let him get his chance to take control. But he had to take it himself. She wouldn’t give him much window to, if he didn’t show his interest in it. She walked to the chair and stood above him, only in her underwear. He seemed content on continuing this roleplay. She might as well play along. ”I do,” she said and leaned down to him. ”I’ll make it worth your while,” She stood back up and removed her underwear so she stood completely naked in front of him. Her hair fell down her body and cover some of her breast. She removed the last of his clothes as well and looked him up and down. She turned her back to him and sat down on top of him, while guiding him into her. She moved slowly, as they were only getting started. She was not completely inexperienced, which was clear to most people. She had a big sexual appetite and was not afraid of her own sexuality. She went after what she wanted, she threw everything at something and usually ended up getting it. ”You like that?” She asked with a lowered voice.

//Me too.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 8:04 am

As Nikki leaned in to him, after having placed herself, in front of him, now only in her underwear, he was interest in seeing how she would, use the power, he had given her, there was something interest with that, as she said a few words to answer his question as she leaned in close. He saw her then backing away still standing up kind of making, him even more turned on. As she grabed his boxershorts, and tooke them off, after she herself had, made and interesting part, of going all naked.  His eyes was locked on her body, how it just turned him, even more on, he was on the brinck of going insane and letting his dominating site come, out, as she then moved closer to him, and with her bank on she said down on him, felling how his body just wanted her. 

As she starte to guide him, into her and as she slowly began, the part as there bodys, just was intertwiend. He lean his head back as his hands, took a good grab on her breasts to play with them, as she starte slowly. As she with a lower voice asked, if he like it, he gave a bit or hint, with a very slowed breathing, even though he was vampire. "Yes, i do it its some amazing." He said out of a few small moanes, not something, that made you think he was done, just to show he enjoey it, his eyes was close as her body keept teasing him, and if she did not stop by doing it slowly he would go crazy and take control, his lips found way to her neck as he slowly kissed, and was biting it not a big thing, but just small enough so she could fell the pleasure.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 9:01 am

Nikki had a tendency to tease a little. She wanted to feel wanted. And he made her feel just that. She kept going slow – still teasing him. She let a moan travel across her lips. He liked it, it was obvious even if he hadn’t said it. His hands fell to her breasts and touched them just right to make her pleasure larger. Then came the kisses and slight bite on her neck. She could sense he wanted control. She would give it to him. She leaned back against his chest and put her mouth next to his ear and put her mouth around his earlobe, still making a slight movement up and down. Nikki had not had many expectations when she walked into the party, but she had hoped this would happen. She needed to be distracted for a little bit. Now she was considering staying a little longer, if Jonathan was interested in seeing her again. She was not exactly relationship material. She was better in casual relationships. She stopped nipping as his ear. ”Why don’t you show me your skill set?” She asked him, allowing him to take control. Now was his window. He should take it.

//So short, sorry <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 7:32 pm

As Nikki keept on teasing him, he try being human, but his animal, parts where about to take over, he knew how not to end up killing her, first time he had been with a human or angel, he had killed them, but slowly trough the years he had learned how to hold a part of him, back if it was she had been vampire or something els he could just have keept being himself. 

He leaned his head back, as her mouth, came, around his ear, where she was teasing him with small bites, he was really on the brinck now. He gave a small moan from her, since he enjoey, what she did, but he knew it was his time in a bit, and he already had a plan. As she whispered into his ear, he knew it was his time, he then pushed her of him,and over to the disk where they had starte this was when he turned her around so her face, was at the disk where after he grabed her gentle in her hair as he start taking her from behiend.
As he whispered into her ear, 

"moan for me you dirt native." He said giving her a clap on the ass, as he pentrate her from behiend. His lust had taken over, and he need her, he wanted her, and since she wanted to see, his skill set, they might as well start, doing all the things, they had enough time, and this style was, one there was fast and he did not need to worry about cuming in her, where it had some bad things, there could happen.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 7:49 pm

Nikki had been with a few different species. Although she didn’t have a specific preference in that regards, she enjoyed the supernatural more than the human. It just felt different with the supernatural. Better. They had more stamina, speed and just their energy was different. He removed himself to insert himself elsewhere. She let out a slight moan with the first stroke. She wanted it so bad, although she wasn’t able to say right now. She laid her face down on the desk as he was moving fast. He took hold of her hair and forced her face up from the surface. She looked at him from the corner of her eye when he asked her to moan. Demanded her to moan. The moans rolled off her lips. She didn’t like to fake, so she didn’t. Her reaction during sex was always authentic. She might not be able to pin point his species exactly, but he was definitely not human. ”That feels so good,” she said between the moans. He let his hand collide with her cheek. A breathless giggle released from her. She could feel how her body reacted to his. She was getting closer from every time he penetrated her. ”Oh god…” She moaned breathless. She wanted to keep going, but she was so close to finishing she didn’t know if she could last much longer
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 10:09 pm

As she followed his demand he smile, there was nothing better, than the moan of the girl, as he could fell, that she starte to become breatless, he still did it, he wanted to push her over the edge, but not letting her cum, there was nothing he would rather do right, now, but he proably would like to do more stuff with her agian, he need to be carefull though, he knew that, if he keept doing this, she would cum and he would proably too.

But he wanted her to beg for it, so he keept pentrating her, as she came closer and, closer he could fell his own breath getting a bit louder, he then knew he had to stop, as soon as she was on the edge  he  would stop, and pull himself, out, 
"turn around you dirty native." he said a bit playful  still using,  nicknames from there kind of outfits, from before it was still fun, he kind of hoped she knew what he wanted her to do since his cook, was still ready, but he had taken it out because, now he wanted her to treat it, with her mouth, and maybe after he would finaly, make her cum, in another position, and then they could, have fun the rest of the night, now he was interest in seeing, if she actualy, knew what he wanted from her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 10:18 pm

Nikki could barely keep a thought clear in her mind. She was so overwhelmed with pleasure, she had trouble focusing on anything else. She had gotten the idea he might have an easy time getting ladies, and she was beginning to understand why. Of course, he was handsome, but his abilities were much more important. She was so close, when he pulled himself out. She fell onto the desk and felt how her body screamed for him to continue. He had other plans, and at this moment, she was not going to go against his orders. She turned around and took him in. She fell to her knees and put her hand around his member, before she let her tongue touch his tip. She eventually put her mouth around him and moved back and forth. He wanted her to want her. He was a little sneaky, which just made her respect him more. Anyone could be good at sex but getting people to come back for more was a skill, not everyone knew. He clearly did. She moved a hand down her stomach and made sure she was still ready for him, when he eventually wanted to give make her finish.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 7:34 pm

As she followed his demand he gave a moan as she starte doing, what he wanted her to do, as she moved her mouth around it, he felt like he was  in heaven this was not something, she could do with out normal tranning he then, felt her head moving quicker around, it as he leaned his head back, he felt her mouth making his life just so much better, he liked being able, to help her, and himself having fun, they need to get this going another time-

He then grabed her head, and force her to take him deeper, as he then pulled himself out, so she could get some air, short after he pushed her up, to the table agian lifted her, as he starte controling his bodypart into her, as he then starte to move slowly, but has time went on it became harder and faster, he wanted her to cum,  he then keept pushing himself and her to the brink as he finaly, have a huge moan from himself, as he came, inside her. He then pulled himself out, and sat down.

His breath, was a bit heavy, as he looked at her, "so whats your name Dirty Native?" He asked as, he had found, out, they had not giving the other there name, "dont wanne keep calling you dirty native or a disney name." He joked, as he looked at her as, she was laying on  his table.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 8:30 pm

Nikki enjoyed his moans. It told her she was doing something right. Although she knew what she was doing now, she had not always been so confident. She had needed guidance. He took control again and moved her head. He pulled out and threw her back on the table. He took her again, and her pleasure became so big, she could barely contain it. Her moans showed that. He finished right as she did. He sat down on the floor.
Her breathing was heavy, and she took a while before being able to answer him. She looked at him. ”Nikki,” she said short of breath. She didn’t use her real name, Nikita, anymore. It just felt like a part of her, she didn’t want to remember. She sat down next to him. ”I did enjoy the roleplay, though,” she said and looked at him. ”So what is your name?” She mostly didn’t care too much about names, as she rarely saw people twice. But she did want to see him again. At least while she was still in town. She bent his legs and put her head on the top of her knees. The adrenalin was still in her body, but soon the exhaustion from the physical activity would hit her. She didn’t have the stamina like other species.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Sherif in Town/xxx/   The Sherif in Town/xxx/ EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 9:21 pm

He had enough stamina to go for a round, to but he could see on Nikki that, she did, not have anymore energi, then agian, he had been a bit wild, then agian she asked him for it, so for him it was personal normal, he looked at her and send her a smile, "Nikki, sexy name i dig it," he said sending her a charming, smile he was true, and pretty much, hopefull about, it she had ben great for a human. He looked at her, as he sat up himself, as they sat over for each other. As she asked him for a name, he looked at her, before he answered, 
"Jonathan, but, you can call me whatever you you want My dirty Native." He joked, as they sat before each other, he had not felt like wanting to talk about, stuff before now, but now he was actualy, liking it.

"So you want a drink? " he said, as he got himself up, and grabed his shorts there, got quickly on him,, before he in a blink of and eye, where at the bar in his office. "i will grab and Whisky, what about you Nikki?" He said clearly not seeing if she had, move from where, she was sitting, as he then turned around and send her a wink with his left eye.

The Sherif in Town/xxx/
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Look who's in Town- Cecil
» Night out in town | cw
» Devil Town
» My first Full moon, in a new town!
» New in town - Alexander [fortidsemne]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum