Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The special moments

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

The special moments  Empty
IndlægEmne: The special moments    The special moments  EmptyOns Feb 17, 2021 7:40 pm

Date: 11th of February 2021
Time: Around the evening
Outfit: Link
Topic for: @Lucas xx
____

There was always that moment, the moment you remembered because you got so connected to someone. The moment that would make sure you would forever be bonded, and today was a reminder of that. Not a reminder of what event that had happened, but the outcome from it. Victoria had asked if he wanted to cancel, she knew he had been dealing with the things that had happened to Cecilia a week ago. However, it seemed like she was doing something else anyways so there had been no need to cancel this speciel night. Victoria didn't like thinking back to that night, mostly because it was filled with darkness, pain and terror. But Lucas had been there by the end off it, making sure she was safe, making sure she was here today in one piece. Victoria was him forever thankful for that. This had been a thing ever since, in the reminder of survival and family found. Because that was how she viewed Lucas, as family, and she wouldn't want it any other way. "You are lucky you know, you could have visited my ass in jail - if I hadn't handled that stupid ass officer few days ago," she chuckled a little bit by herself, even through the situation hadn't been that much fun. There wasn't much trust in the police, and she had been judged by them since forever, just because she was from the wrong side of Gaia.

Victoria sat on the couch with her legs crossed, "I was thinking about going to see Raf in a few days.. I haven't really spoken to him since Jack became leader of the Serpents.. there hasn't been much time. And it seems like both you and Jack, got plenty of things on your plate as it is," she pointed out. Victoria did notice most things that happened around her. Victoria didn't ask a lot of questions, mostly because she just waited for them to just tell her if they found it important. But with Jack having Elena back in his life, it was weird, mostly because she had avoided Elena after being left behind by her. "But we don't have to talk about that if you don't want to," she reminded him with a warmer smile.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Lucas

Lucas

Fag : Hjælpeunderviser i Kampsport og Shapeshifter History.
Antal indlæg : 174

IndlægEmne: Sv: The special moments    The special moments  EmptyTors Feb 18, 2021 3:53 pm

Outfit: Link. xx

For most people in this world, mid February was focused towards St. Valentines, pink fluffy teddybears, chocolate and romantic dinners but not for Lucas. He always felt a bit edgy the days leading up to Valentines Day, the 11th of February burnt into his mind forever. This had been a horrible day for every part involved and he still felt some sort of guilt of not having been quick enough to prevent anything from happening to Victoria those years ago. And then came the guilt of having actually killed someone in the aftermaths. The only positive side of it all was that he somehow managed to find a family in all the pain, and he could never not be happy about that. It had become some sort of tradition amongst the two shapeshifters - maybe mainly from Lucas' side because he didn't want Victoria to be alone with her memories, so he had always tried to make something nice for her on the evening or the day of the 11th.

Lucas stirred the food around on the pan in front of him, and casually swung a teatowel over his shoulder as he was cooking. His glasses were neatly placed on the counter next to the stove, so they wouldn't fog up from the heat of the pan. The aromatic asian stirfry started smelling really good, and his stomach rumbled as he watched the pan. He grabbed his glass of wine and turned around as Victoria spoke, rolling his eyes at her. "Mh," he hummed. "Wouldn't have been the first time, that," he joked with at light chuckle. His warm smile reached his eyes and he shook his head at her. Little troublemaker. She reminded him of how he'd used to be. Granted he still probably would be as mischievous if he hadn't buried himself in his studies. "Yeah, he wasn't the brightest, was he?" He asked with a light laugh. Goodness, were there a surplus of idiot officers in this town. His smile softened up as he watched how her pink curls bounced around her. He was happy she was okay and that nothing bad had happened.
Luke leaned backwards, putting his hip on the side of the kitchen counter as he took a sip of the wine. "I haven't seen Rafa in ages," he mumbled. "Make sure to call him a few names from me just so he doesn't forget who I am." His entire world had been taken over by the whirlwind human trouble-magnet that was Cecilia. His eyes widened as she mentioned Jack. "He seems to do well though! King Jack-ass, who'd have thought," he said, pulling a face. He lit up and sent her a bright smile. He didn't actually mind talking about everything that was going on in his life - it helped him understand it better, as life seemed to be on autopilot for him these days. Cecilia was with a friend tonight and for once he was actually feeling pretty safe and unstressed about her. The link had been broken and Joseph hadn't shown his face in ages, so he felt optimistic. He raised his glass to her as a small 'cheer'. "I don't mind," he replied. "I'm still on cloud nine so do tell me if I gush about Cecilia too much."
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The special moments    The special moments  EmptyTors Feb 18, 2021 6:57 pm

She took a slight deeper breath in while lifting the glass of wine to her lips, taking a smaller sip. It wasn't the first time she had been close to trouble involving the law, it came with wanting to help the younger serpents when the rest of Gaia seemed to be against them. Victoria took a deeper breath in and closed her eyes, letting the smell of the food wiggle her head a little side to side. It was always something that Lucas could cook, Victoria was the last person anyone would want in a kitchen - or she had been a good cook back when she was a kid and she had helped her mother. After her mother was killed Victoria's life had just taken a tumble down in the dirt. Even if in the end she was sitting here, she also knew that she had Lucas to thank for that. "One of the most empty-headed people I've met - that's for sure," she was still mad at that angel, even if she also just felt pity for being angry - what was up with angels and being annoying these days? However, the worst outcome was the bill she had to pay for the damage she didn't do.

Victoria couldn't help but smile by the comment about Rafael, oh, they had their own story that went on and on in the same circle every time. Victoria had been seeing Rafael almost since she had met him, and they was the definition of a complicated relationship - and you never really knew if they were seeing each other or if they were on a break. In the end they always ended up being on the same page, it was quite the wonder sometimes. "I will tell him - can't having him getting to comfortable without us," her lips curled up in a little smirk before she took another sip of her wine. One would never really know when or if Victoria and Rafael ever would commit to each other. "Yeah, it's actually going very well. When my cousin doesn't just try to come in and demand to be a part of everything." Oh yeah, last night. Bernice'd had the nerve to show up and start making demands, the girl was nothing but a child. A child who had so much more potential than this - luckily Victoria had scared her of.. Victoria was always on edge the days up till this date.

"By all means talk my head off - if you are happy, I'm happy," she replied just happy that with everything there still was time to be happy. Victoria was happy that things had worked out in his favor with Cecilia, even if there was some dramatic events. Some people said if you loved something you had to let it go, and if it truly was meant to be, it would come back. So, the thought of them made her happy. A part of her hoped that one day her and Rafael could get to that point, but right now she just went with the flow. "You know maybe you should start giving cooking lessons - I can't seem to cook anything other than cup noodles -" she chuckled a bit to herself while taking another mouthful of the wine. It wasn't really like she had a functional kitchen - and she had yet to tell that she still barely lived in that trailer. A part of her just wanted to prove to her father that she could survive on her own, and if the trailer was what she could afford to stay in - so be it. Even if she didn't owe her father a thing, she wanted to prove it to herself as well. As far as most people knew, she lived in a tiny apartment close to the Serpent - which she also could get away with some nights - no one lived there, but the trailer was like a home. It was hard to give up.
Lucas

Lucas

Fag : Hjælpeunderviser i Kampsport og Shapeshifter History.
Antal indlæg : 174

IndlægEmne: Sv: The special moments    The special moments  EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 6:36 pm

As the aromatic stew simmered behind him, Lucas reached back to grab his glasses. He gently slid them up nose, blinking a few times allowing his eyes to adjust to the warmly lit room. He'd become more and more reliant on the glasses, especially now that the days were turning brighter again and the daylight seemed to annoy his sight a little. He rarely needed them during the evening so this little movement was maybe more of a habit than a necessity. He glanced admiringly at his friend and lightly shook his head at her, as the annoyance of the angel still was every so visible in her face. "Did you pay the fine already?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at her as his face got used to wearing the glases again. "Jack is making the Serpents pay the fine right?" Lucas genuinely hoped so, and if he hadn't he was more than happy to help her out with paying it. No way she should walk around alone with something that dumb.

His face lit back up when she smirked at his comment and he couldn't help another little laugh. He narrowed his eyes at her trying to remember who her cousin was. Lauren had a sister didn't she? He clicked his tongue. "Lauren's sister?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Isn't she a baby?" That didn't sound pleasant, he thought. He already thought Lauren was a bit young to be hanging out with the crowd but obviously didn't have a say in it. He had officially left them a few years ago and only really came to hang out with his friends. That wasn't saying he wouldn't help out if they ever needed - he'd do that in a heartbeat. He couldn't help another chuckle and shook his head at the image of whatever had happened with Lauren's sister. "Lauren must've freaked out!" He ruffled up in his hair and gently pushed himself off the kitchen counter to walk towards her in the open living room. He wasn't gonna comment on her and Rafael - that was a battle he had lost long ago.

Lucas sat down next to her, pulling his legs up so he sat cros-legged on the sofa, mirroring her flexibility. "I was considering asking Rafael to take care of the crazy ex-boyfriend," he admitted. Even after all the crazy things that had happened and with Joseph still roaming his mind, this werewolf boyfriend was what worried him massively. He hoped he had scarred off the guy when they had clashed in front of Cecilia, but you never really knew did you. Somehow werewolves only seemed to respect each other and maybe if Raf tracked him down and told him to back up it would be less painful. "But despite that, Vic, she's the loveliest person in the world." He laughed again and gently shook his head. "I still have to bring her to meet the rest of the gang though. You all better be nice when I do." It was still ridiculously strange to think of Cecilia being back in his life and not knowing either of his best friends. Not knowing a lot of things really. She hadn't changed that much but he felt that he had. Thankfully for the better, he thought. "Hey, you're welcome to join Luke's Kitchen anytime," he pointed out with a wide smile. "I'm just happy to have you eat other things than noodles." He playfully pulled a face at her.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The special moments    The special moments  EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 6:05 am

She had payed the fine, but she had not mentioned more about it to Jack. Victoria knew she should, should just ask for the hand of help, but she also felt terrible for doing so. "I haven't really asked him yet or told him.. he is dealing with the she-devil Elena returning.. and it has him a bit on edge," she sighed a bit. Victoria had yet to face the woman who had wronged Jack and stabbed them both in the back only to leave for ten years. "But I will work it out, I always do," she came him a confident nod. It wasn't like she didn't know they would help her if she needed it, it just took more of her to actually reach the point of being helped was okay. And if not, she could always stay over with Rafael - he had tried to convince her to move in with him forever anyways. And she would do good getting away from the trailer, perhaps finally be able to move on from her past - instead of lying about it to everyone even herself.

Victoria wasn't close with Bernice, far from, they never really spoke or got a chance to talk. "She is seventeen now," even Victoria found that hard to believe. It was only because of Lauren that Victoria knew a little about what happened in their lives, otherwise there was no family left to keep in contact with - other when her so called father found it in his heart to say hello. "Lauren was pissed, but mostly just because Bernice was acting full on teenager," she shook her head little bit. It had been intense, and Victoria didn't really like going full on snakey on anyone - but when desperate times needed it, she could be just as cruel as caring. "It's not like I wasn't already a part of it all when I was her age, but she has so many more options than I ever had." Victoria took a slightly deeper breath in. She had never regretted being a part of the Serpents, but life in Southside wasn't easy. Even the school she had went to back in the day was now a home to criminals and drug addicts - it was just how life was there, but the people who had grown up there never really saw the danger for what it was.

Her dark-brown eyes followed him as he walked over sitting next to her, and she tilted her head a little to the side while listening. She gave him a nod, it could be an idea. Werewolves and shapeshifters you didn't want to interrupt them they thought they had found a mate, things got complicated. One of the reasons she always got so full blown jealous when she saw Rafael with someone else, even if they had called their breaks. "You could do that," she frowned a bit thinking about the scenario. Rafael was rather protective of other werewolves, she knew that, but she also knew it was different in a case like this. "I can tell him to reach out.. Other-wise I will gladly bury him alive," she lifted her lips up in a smile, letting it know it was a joke, but it also really wasn't. Victoria would kill for Jack, Lucas, and Rafael, in a heartbeat no question asked. It was nice seeing him this happy, it couldn't do anything but make her smile even brighter. "I am always on my best behavior," she pointed out while laughing. Victoria was excited to meet her, after all she believed Lucas deserved the best. So, she would be the judge of that, people had their pasts, and she knew he had left Cecilia before. But she also had been with him through that choice and seen how everything had shaped him. Lucas was like an older brother to her, and she loved him for that. "I'm looking forward to meeting her," she added with a little nod to confirm. "Hey, she met Jack and she wasn't scared off by that - I think your chances are pretty good." She laughed a little by that thought, Jack was like Victoria good at talking people's ears off - but unlike Jack, Victoria knew when to stop talking.

"Good, because this is the best service I get in town," she chuckled a bit and shook her head gently. Victoria couldn't help but laugh a little bit about her noodles, it was just cheap and easy food - if one could call it food. At least when she was working at night at the Serpents, she could just eat whatever she wanted - same when working at the academy, the buffet was amazing. "I would like to point out that I boil that water to perfection. Thank you very much." She replied and shook her head a little bit while laughing. Victoria took a smaller sip of the wine.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The special moments    The special moments  Empty

The special moments
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Moments Like This
» Moments to remember - Ayden
» Small happy moments [Alexander & Kyle]
» B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)
» Strzygoń, special race

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden-
Gå til: