Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Moments Like This

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Laila

Laila

Humør : Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Antal indlæg : 50

Moments Like This Empty
IndlægEmne: Moments Like This   Moments Like This EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 10:10 pm

Location | Nelson house
Date | 10th of June 2022
Time | Around 11
Weather | Warm and sunny, bright blue sky
Attire | Outfit + Hair
Topic for | @Henry xx

It wasn't like it was the first time she had him over, and she had been fairly sneaky with making sure her siblings were at school, Talia was out and her mother wasn't suddenly showing up - or her father even. Not because Henry was a secret far from, but for now he was just a friend. He was just a friend. Right? Laila had just finished putting everything in the living room in all the right places so it was nice and looked as it should for when people came over. It was fair to say it was a bit early for some people, but for some people like herself who liked to rise early, this was a great time for a early cup of coffee or tea - sitting outside in the morning sun and enjoy the garden. Well Laila had many ideas, and her mind was all over the place, even looking out the window time to time to check if he was going to be there. Happy her siblings weren't home because they would for sure look at their older sister and wonder what sort of imposter that had replaced their calm and collected sister. Finally she heard the knock on the door and she almost ran to the door, stopping two or three steps before to exhale and then open, "hey," she greeted him with a warmer hug - a hug that lasted perhaps two seconds or so too long - not that she minded it, "come on in."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Henry

Henry

Antal indlæg : 109

Moments Like This Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Moments Like This   Moments Like This EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 11:03 pm

Outfit White t-shirt and blue shorts. Brown shoes.

Henry had visited plenty of times at Laila’s place, but never really when there had been anyone at home. It had always just been the two of them, and something about just that always made him think that either she wasn’t allowed to have male company, or she didn’t want him to meet her family that he had heard so much about. He was almost impatient about meeting them, but at the same time, he wanted her to suggest it herself. He really didn’t want to push things at all. He had learned his lesson. One should think that an eighty-year-old had learned his lessons, but you never stopped learning.
Every time he had to visit, he had to assure himself that he was keeping his cool and that he wasn’t too excited. He just always had to remind himself to take things slow. So, on his way up to the house, he also assured himself to take a couple of deep breaths. He knocked on the door and could hear how she came running. He folded his lips into a thin line, smiling about it. When she opened the door, he let go of his lips looking at her with a bright smile. “Hey Laila,” he said and stepped closer to wrap his arms around her for a hug. He never felt like they lasted long enough, even though he knew they got longer and longer, but if it stood to him, he could stay in her arms for the rest of time. He gave her a short nod when she told him to come in and immediately took his shoes off. He had gotten used to how clean it was when he visited, even though he once or twice had spotted how some of her siblings’ rooms could be slightly messy. He only really noticed it when he took the wrong door to a toilet. It didn’t happen that much anymore. “How are you doing,” he said as soon as the shoes were off and put in the right place. He turned towards her, following her if they had to go somewhere.
Laila

Laila

Humør : Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

Moments Like This Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Moments Like This   Moments Like This EmptySøn Maj 29, 2022 2:11 pm

One could argue it was a rather stupid thing not having her siblings more in on the matter with her feelings towards Henry. Perhaps it was the whole making something real, thing, she had never been able to balance an actual relationship before due to her dancing, and being their for her siblings did take up most of her time - more than she should perhaps, but she just wanted to be there. So, whenever she had the time to spent some with Henry she cherished it because it was hers, something she had that was actually hers. "I've been busy, good but busy - but I love it, so - how about you?" She returned the question with a smaller hand gesture before she then heading to the living room. Laila had already prepared a can of coffee, and some biscuits for them, alongside with some berries in different small bowls. Because well Laila couldn't lie without some berries - at least she told herself that. "I'm really happy you had some time to come by," she then spoke as she sat down in the couch, giving him a warmer smile.
Henry

Henry

Moments Like This Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Moments Like This   Moments Like This EmptySøn Maj 29, 2022 2:29 pm

Busy, he pulled a light smile. “I’m good. Thanks” he laughed a little, following her towards the living room that she had gestured them to enter. He noticed how things seemed to look so neat. Everything was just… Perfect. He licked his lips a little, appreciating how much she put into his visits. “Hey, no worries,” he said pulling a greater smile, “This is way better than anything else I could do,” he told her. Yes, being with her was currently his favorite activity. They did not even have to do anything specific. They could just sit and do nothing. He leaned down and took a berry before he sat down next to her. “What do you think of gardening?” he wondered. He knew it might be a random question, but it had been something he had been thinking about. Was it something she wanted to be a part of, or did she just enjoy having a few small plants or actually didn’t want a plant near her? It was a thing that could tell a lot and nothing about a person in his eyes.
Laila

Laila

Moments Like This Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Moments Like This   Moments Like This EmptyTors Jun 16, 2022 6:00 am

Laila escaped a sweet short laugh when he said that this was better than anything else he could be doing. She tilted her head to the side and ran her hand through her hair. "Gardening?" Laila was curious about where the question came from but she looked shortly out in the larger garden out in the backyard. "Well, I'm not the one with the greenest fingers in the house, but sometimes it nice, my aunt Talia has pretty green fingers - or so she claims," but there was something about it, just sitting and taking care of something outside in your garden, making sure it was beautiful and healthy looking. "I might be more of a: 'hey lets cook for the entire army of gardeners so we are sure they aren't starving, and there you go here is a beer' kind of gal," not because she had anything against getting her fingers dirty, but she liked plants and spending time outside if anything. After all it wasn't like she had been allowed a lot of freetime to take care of the garden. "Dancing can get quite lonely, even if we are many people on a team its always about yourself and your performance, so I had a few plants in my room: Susan and Curt. Yeah, I'm the crazy person who named her plants," she laughed a little bit at herself then shaking her head again.
Henry

Henry

Moments Like This Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Moments Like This   Moments Like This EmptyLør Jul 02, 2022 1:23 pm

A laugh left him, knowing very well that the question sounded odd, “Yes, gardening,” He listened to her reply thinking it was a good reply, though he wondered if she actually had anything against getting her hand dirty for the sake of a plant, or if she simply had them, just for them to look pretty, without overshining her. Another laugh left him, a smile wide from ear to ear, as she explained how she would rather take care of the gardeners. That was an even better reply, and he truly didn’t mind it. It made him feel quite comfortable, and somehow it wasn’t like she dodged the question.
She presented her two plants; Susan and Curt. It was sweet that she had named her plants, “Absolutely bonkers,” he laughed and looked towards her, quite relaxed. He could feel how things stirred in him. There was this wish for him to touch her, simply hold her hand or caress her. He could feel how he wished to lean in, but he continuously blamed it on the mark. He blamed the mark for the rose-colored glasses, knowing that it was going to push him and that it probably made him unable to see her boundaries or any signs of her not wanting to go further. Besides, they were just close, right?
“I, uh, I quite like gardening myself,” he laughed a little and looked down between them, breaking the short tension that he felt had built, “But I think I’m more of a big-tree guy,” he laughed a little before he looked back up at her, “But, you know, if you were a flower, I would be having you in my garden,” he said, with an almost shy smile, knowing it had been a little cheesy to say, but he knew it was true enough. He might even put flower-laila in a put during the winter and make sure she felt warm and taken care of. Maybe he just wished that he could take care of her, see her bloom, and watch how her beauty evolved.
Laila

Laila

Moments Like This Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Moments Like This   Moments Like This EmptyFre Jul 15, 2022 7:00 pm

She chuckled a little feeling a bit lame about her little story about her plants, but well, at least she owned the story. Laila always told it like it was, then she afterwards would think about the things she had said.  Laila lifted her brows when he said that if she was a flower he wouldn't have minded having her in his garden. Now, Laila had never been fan of pick-up lines and perky nicknames told by strangers. And it wasn't because she was thrilled about this one either, but there was something about the way he said it that couldn't stop her from smiling a bit, rolling her eyes gently at him, "you are such a dork," she shook her head once again then landing her eyes on him again. "But I guess that is why I like you so much," she chuckled a little being rather truthful about it really, because she did like him. Laila liked Henry at lot actually.
Henry

Henry

Moments Like This Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Moments Like This   Moments Like This EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 11:18 am

He laughed as he saw how she rolled her eyes at him. Nodding as he agreed that he was indeed a dork. He had to keep back a ‘but I’m your dork’ reply. Because he wasn’t really hers yet if he was ever going to be hers more than just the mark on his collarbone, that only showed in a very see-through color. He knew from Danica, that the mark would get more color when the bond was sealed.
Sweet words left her lips, and it made something in him spin. It started something, and he was uncertain if it was himself or the mark. He licked his lips looking at their knees for a short moment before he turned a little more toward her on the couch.  He placed a hand on her thigh, close to her knee. He felt the electric feeling and lost both words and breath, and it didn’t help when he looked up at her. He opened his mouth to say something, but it took a short moment, “I like you very much too,” he said with a softer voice. His heart started picking up its pace, and he knew that this was going to be a quite literal life or death situation. He chose to lean close and place his lips on hers for a gentle kiss, that might have lasted a little longer than the intention. It felt so magical, and he truly had to give himself a mental slap to pull himself away from her. Should he apologize?
Laila

Laila

Moments Like This Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Moments Like This   Moments Like This EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 3:39 pm

He placed his hand on her thigh, making her look into his eyes, then he said he liked her a lot as well. Laila could swear the words made her shoulders loosen a bit up, like she had built up all this tension of possible reject to even begin with. But right now, it was like her heart settled a bit more, especially as he leaned closer slowly, Laila closed her eyes and met him half way, feeling the touch of his lips against hers, she returned the kiss, moving a hand up to the nape of his neck, not wanting it to break just yet. So, as he pulled back, most likely for the sake of wanting to apologize she didn't let him, she barely let him catch his breath before her lips once again found his and kissed him once more.
Henry

Henry

Moments Like This Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Moments Like This   Moments Like This EmptyTirs Aug 02, 2022 9:09 pm

He could feel how she kissed him back. A small sigh left between the kiss as she let her hand find to his neck. Henry barely got to pull back and breathe before she pulled him in for another kiss. It surprised him, but also eased his heart greatly. He reciprocated the kiss and let more emotion fill it. The passion grew and he deepened the kiss. His free hand found her lower back, wanting to pull her closer. It didn’t matter how close she got, but he just wanted her closer. He simply wanted her. Her ups and downs, her talents and failures, her nightmares, and daydreams. Everything that was contained in the beautiful soul of hers. Hip to hip or on his lap, none of it really mattered. As long as none of this ever stopped. Reality was with him, and he knew that it was a wish that couldn’t be fulfilled, but he still wanted it. He wanted to be certain that he wasn’t pushing her to a place where she didn’t wish to be. Even though he knew it was a dream scenario, he wished for everything to be as perfect as possible.
Sponsoreret inhold

Moments Like This Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Moments Like This   Moments Like This Empty

Moments Like This
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The special moments
» Moments to remember - Ayden
» Small happy moments [Alexander & Kyle]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Raymond Street :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: