Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Just a normal work day

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Evelina

Evelina

Humør : A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Fag : Kampsport + svømning + psykologi + matematik
Antal indlæg : 183

Just a normal work day Empty
IndlægEmne: Just a normal work day   Just a normal work day EmptyLør Jan 30, 2021 5:16 pm

DATE 30 january 2021
PLACE Somewere around in Terror Street
WEATHER Its cold but clear sky, moon and the stars are out
TIME Around 5 pm
ATTIRE Blazer + blue shirt + jeans and her badge

Breath in, breath out, come on you can do it! Pain was shooting from her left hips as she pressed down on the gun wound. How had everything gone this bad?

That morning, everything had been its ordinary self, as she had meet in to work twenty minutes late with a half-eaten bagel hanging out of her mouth and a coffee in her hand- Her boss had shouted at her, and she had shouted back. And then all was as it should be, she threw the bagel on her desked and got right down to it. But as time had pasted Eve soon realized that she would not make it back home, to pick up her boys. “I know mom, I know, it’s the third time this week, but what would you have me do? It’s not like I ring up these guys and ask them to please commit murder, so I cant get home on time, now is it?” she pleaded with her mom that finally agreed that she would drive by the boys school and pick them up. “Thank you, I’ll text you, when I know when I’m home, okay?” she quickly put her phone down as her boss came over to her and handed her a new file. “Get Ethan Davidson, and drive out to see what the hell this is about” Eve sighed and got up, walking over to Ethan’ desk – “Lets go handsome” she grabbed the keys and winked “I’m driving!

Routine check, that was all – called out to a homicide, gunshot to the head, nothing out of the ordinary. If you just left out the fact, they had been shot at! One of the flatfoots had taken a bullet right to the temple, it had been like it all was in slow motion, as she had dived behind a dived behind a dumpster. But apparently not fast enough as she felt blood make that sticky feeling around her hand. “Ethan? – Ethan are you alright?” she whispered, as she heard that the rain of bullets had stopped.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just a normal work day   Just a normal work day EmptyMan Feb 01, 2021 11:32 am

He was overworked and tired, but yeah, he was still showing up to work. Ethan had tried his best to figure out what he could about the Emerson and Sinclair child Pandora, ever since she had placed a curse on Maeve's cousin Cecilia. He had worked closely with Zitora on it, while searching a bit more information about Joseph Blackwood as well - but it seemed like the guy knew how to cover his tracks. He was forced out of his work, when Evelina suddenly came over to his desk. Ethan blinked in a small shock as he had been in his own little world for hours. He turned off the computer and didn't really argue with following her. "Lead the way," he said underneath his breath. As they arrived he could sense the negative forces coming from the Southside - it wasn't really a nice place and he hated it. He hated that he loved these dark forces empowering him.

It was just a simple routine check, but Ethan had worked on the Southside far to many times to know anything was routine there. He expected there would be trouble. He was foolish to think there wouldn't be. The shots fired towards them, and he widened his eyes while he was hiding behind the other dumpster, the bullet had missed his head, but you could see the small flesh wound as it had moved right passed his cheekbone. He was lucky. However, his worry was not with him. It was with Evelina. He breathed out when he could hear the low whisper of her voice. "I'm fine - you?" He asked right back at her. The sun was about to set soon enough, and the darkness was his home field. Ethan took a deeper breath in, "I can take them." He could see in the dark, and like a drop he was gone in the shadows - using them to get behind the shooters, where he knocked one of them out with his elbow. The second held Ethan at gun point, and the human held his arms up in almost defeat. "Drop the gun kid," he said as gently and calm as he could. He guy in front of him wasn't that old, maybe only twenty - if not younger, and his hand was shaking while holding it towards Ethan. "You don't want to do this. Trust me."
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just a normal work day   Just a normal work day EmptyMan Feb 01, 2021 11:52 am

She hissed, but even though the pain was shooting from her side a laugh left her lips. “Should I be very woman like now, and say that childbirth is still more painful?” she joked, and took a look around the dumpster, but before she could say something against him just taking this on himself he was already gone. Eve rolled her eyes, “God damn it Davidson –” and made a mental note to scroll him later; always doing everything by himself. She took a deep breath and stood up, even though she couldn’t see in darkness, the area was lit up well enough to let her make out the person that came towards the bodies laying on the street. Maybe a cleanup crew?
As soon as she heard his voice she stood up and pointed her own gun towards the kid. Poor thing probably never had a chance in life, it sadden her that most of the time when she booked people, it was the system that had failed in the end. And that was why she always made it her mission to make sure they had the right guy, or that she could at least make sure they got through the system right.

As the kid had his eyes on Ethan she slowly almost like cat, snuck up on the guy and holstered her gun. As soon as the kid started to lower his hand with the gun, she sprang into action grabbed the arm so hard that gun was flung behind them. “Alright easy, down on your knees” her voice was hard, just as a mother that scrolled her children, sobbing the guy went down and she was able to handcuff him. “Alright, we have to call this in” she breathed, and pulled the guy up on his feet to take him to the car. “I swear I’m so gonna eat thai after this
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just a normal work day   Just a normal work day EmptyOns Feb 03, 2021 7:17 am

His mentality was really quite simple. Avoid everyone else getting hurt, even if he had to take a few bullets himself. It was really quite simple. Even at gun point, he didn't seem nervous, not in the darkness - human or not, he could easy make a drop shadow away from this and find a way to knock the kid down - but he didn't want to. Ethan still believed in the good of others. He believed that the kid would put the gun down, or at least do it now when Evelina came behind him - suddenly the kid wasn't much more than a little lost lamb. Ethan walked over to the other one he had knocked out and handcuffed him as well, while looking back at Evelina as she mentioned food. "I swear, you talk about food more than anyone I know," he chuckled a bit and helped the knocked out man up, so he could get him in the back of the police car along with the kid. "Are you alright?" He moved his eyes over her, letting the hazel colored eyes move over her, and stopped when he realized her hand was bloody. "Shit - you are hurt," he could feel his heart skip a beat. "Where did you get hit?" He asked trying to see where the blood came from, if she had more wounds than first thought. He could taste blood from his own flesh wound on the cheek bone - but it mostly just was a burning pain he knew would be better the second he got something cold on it. If she was shot, it made it worse if they didn't get to the hospital. "We will drop them off and let Monroe handle it from there - and then I will drop you off at the hospital... no debate, I will make sure to order thai or what ever you want after."
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just a normal work day   Just a normal work day EmptyOns Feb 03, 2021 8:36 am

Ill take that as compliment! she laughed as they put the guys into the car, she closed the car door and turned around, not noticing the bloody hand before he did. “Oh yeah, its not a –” she rolled her eyes and a soft smile started to show up on her lips, as she took her jacket back to show him the wound around her hipbone “Its really not a big deal” it was like she could hear Cecilia’s annoyed voice in her head, and she sighed, looked like she was going to have to wait for food. That was a tragedy all together!
Before he could place himself behind the wheel Eve grabbed his kind and turned his face towards her. “What! So here you are making a big deal about my wound, and you got graced in the face!?” she pouted and shook his head – “One day this hero act going to cost you, your life – but since you said I could get thai afterwards, I’m inclined to say yes thank you” this was not the last of her lecture, but the guys had to get back to the precinct they had to call in the two murders, and some of the others detectives had to take over for them. “Im going to call it in” she said in a low voice, as they both sat down. She grabbed the radio and click in; “This 31-3179 reporting in, we have a 10-50 PI and a 10-53, and are in need assistance by known location and asking for 10-44 over” the radio cracklet and a woman’s voice was heard over the other end “Alright 31-3179, sending out reinforcements, you are go on the 10-44” Eve sighed and leaned back into the seat, quickly into the hospital, hoping that Ce wasn’t on the nightshift, and then – diner.

________
10-50 – personal injuries
10-53 man down
10-44 Permission to leave
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just a normal work day   Just a normal work day EmptyFre Feb 05, 2021 9:53 pm

"Not that bad.. " He mumbled very unsatisfied by that comment, and if it wasn't for her choice of words he wouldn't have realized the wound on his face. The pain started to kick in when she mentioned it. This hero act going to cost you, your life.. Ethan took a deeper breath in by that comment. He was rethinking the sentence, not because the thought of dying to save his friends or family scared him - but because he knew it would go just like that. Ethan had figured that out a long time ago, even if he never confessed it to anyone. However, some people had to get their hands a little more dirty than others, some had to make the great sacrifices even when he didn't like it. Ethan nodded when she said she would call it in, and it took him a few seconds before he was done rethinking her former words. He sat in the car and took a deeper breath, before starting it. He set towards the hospital, and lucky for them it didn't take too long to get there. Ethan helped Evelina out of the car as they walked in, trying to support her - or at least as much as she would let him. It wasn't rare seeing him here, but he usually only visited to get information about a victim in a case. Also because his family had great healers, he could usually ask them for help other than coming here.

The nurses came running to guide them to a room where they could get checked up. Of course they separated them, their injuries were slightly different and hers was worse than his. He kept asking if she was alright, while the nurses cleaned his wound, lucky for him it wasn't too bad, might leave a scar if he couldn't keep his hands away from it - but he was fine.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just a normal work day   Just a normal work day EmptyFre Feb 05, 2021 10:30 pm

It was like everything after that just went in by with a blink of an eye, they delivered the guys, got to the hospital and she had ben half laughing half complaining all the way to desk were the nurses had just looked and them, and sighed “See you in a moment big guy” she said with a wink – “Get that worried look of your face, been through much worse – ow what the hell!” she exclaimed when the doctor pocked her side and pulled her towards the examination room.

Some stitches, antibiotics, and morphine later and she was good to go.
Morphine, was a bitch though, she always got a little high, or a lot? When they put that in her system, it was like it amplified her hunger. “She’s going to be okay, just, make sure someone looks after her, we wanted her to stay the night be she refused –” she looked at the doctor annoyed “I have a date with a thaifood, and I’m hungry, and you said it was okay!” the doctor sighed and rolled his eyes “Please don’t come back soon, you guys are in here almost like a supermarked

She smiled towards Ethan, but the smile quickly failed her; “Hey I’m okay, don’t look at me like that - his making it out much worse than it is” she pulled his arm; “Come! Food will fix all our problems, the grandparents has my boys, let them now already what happen, and they will be there for the night – and now I’m going to take you for the best thai you ever had!” she pulled his arm again, getting him to follow her to the car. Seemed to her, that he might need the cheering up more than she did. Call it the intuitive mother instinct, but something seemed up with Ethan, and not only the fact of him being overworked like the rest of the precinct. Something, that almost compelled her to give him a hug. But she didn’t, didn’t even know if he liked hugs; “Hey Ethan, do you like hugs?” she asked as if it was the most normal thing in the world, while she waited for him to open the door to the car.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just a normal work day   Just a normal work day EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 9:03 am

It was one thing promising not to be back soon, they never knew with this job. Their lives were on the line every single time they went out in the field, trying to make the world a better place for others. "You are really just a food junkie huh?" He chuckled a bit and shook his head. Ethan liked food, but Evelina loved food like it was her destiny to eat everything she was served. But for today he would like to believe that food could fix everything, so he nodded with a warmer smile. "I will look forward to that then," he pointed out with a little smirk. Ethan was naturally worried about every single person he ever met, it was a second nature to him at this point to fear for other people's lives - even when things seemed to be around fine. He had made a promise to himself to figure out this whole link thing with Cecilia, so Maeve didn't have to worry to much about it. It had already taken them far too long to break that link. And everytime they felt like they were a step in the right direction, they were kicked two steps more back. Do you like hugs? He frowned a bit by the question. Ethan did like hugs, he hugged the people he loved whenever he could. "I do, I've also heard a rumor that I give some of the best hugs, just pointing that out," he added with a lighthearted chuckle. "Are you saying that because you want a hug Romeo? Are you going soft on me now?" He teased and took a few steps closer to her, then he wrapped his arms around her, letting her into his warm embrace.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just a normal work day   Just a normal work day EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 9:20 am

Oh, is that so?” she laughed and smiled almost like a little schoolgirl who was looking at her crush, if only it was that easy though. When they were kids and the worst problems she had to worry about, was if she was late for class or that her parents would know that she hadn’t done her homework. But like all other kids she wanted to grow up so fast, that she didn’t appreciate what she had.
What no, I mean, maybe, I don’t – know” the last word left her as a small whisper, when his arms folded around her. He was so big and tall that she could lay her head on his chest and just disappear into his warm embrace, suddenly it didn’t feel like she was cheering him up, but him t hat took upon himself to do it for her. “hey!” she started laughing, and looked up towards him, “I was supposed to give you a hug, not the other way around!” but as she said that her arms snaked around his waist and she hugged him just that fraction closer, without it becoming uncomfortable. “Still, this is, this is nice - and you do give great hugs” she whispered and closed her eyes just for a moment, remembering herself that it was okay, they were okay and all that had happened today was in the past. After some time, she took a step out of his arms, her brown eyes looking towards him, warmth radiated from them as a small smirk appeared on her lips. “Now, food” she claimed, and pointed to the car “Towards Aston marked!” she made a little hero pose before getting into the car, but as her mind started figuring out what she was going to eat, her eyes slowly looked towards Ethan as a new feeling started to blossom in her chest. Wait, no.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just a normal work day   Just a normal work day EmptyFre Mar 05, 2021 3:19 pm

Bear-hugs as Maeve called him, was one of his specialitets. He liked being close to other people, he loved making a smile appear on the face knowing he had caused it. Now, food she reminded him and threw him out of the moment shortly. He nodded. "To the food we go," he followed her to the car. They were fine, and it was nothing he hadn't dealt with before. The scare of a shooting hadn't effected him in years, one of the good things about growing up in the hunting field. The daily scares seemed like nothing after a years of practice. Ethan got in the car as they headed towards the Aston marked, one of his favorite locations for anything really. The marked was always great for almost anything. "So, what are you gonna eat? Let me guess.. a bit of everything from the menu?" He asked with a little teasing smile, knowing she didn't mind just trying everything there was to offer at the food marked. She would do it as if her life depended on it.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just a normal work day   Just a normal work day EmptyLør Mar 06, 2021 1:00 pm

As she got out of the car and walked towards the food marked the smells of food almost overwhelmed her, mostly because she was so hungry! At first she didn’t really hear what Ethan had said, as she had been thinking about how she should tackle the food situation best, she had said she wanted Thai food, and for that they needed to go on the other side of the marked, down a small passageway were it was hidden away, very secluded, but maybe they could eat some things on the way. “No” she almost said with a utterly disgusted as if he would suggest that “I’m going to eat everything!” she laughed, and grabbed his hand pulling him along the many food stalls, everything something caught her attention she was over there as a small kid in an amusement park “Hey Daniella! Anything new today?” she asked the older looking woman that just laughed and put food in front of them, as Evelina started eating, she had to close her eyes “Oh, so good! Really overdone yourself this time Dani!” she exclaimed while eating the rest, as soon as Ethan var done, she pulled him along again, how much she could eat was almost a masterpiece, and as they got down to the end “When I was still in High school I won three pie competitions in a row, best day in my life” she chuckled, as she put some fried potato skins in her mouth “mmmh” this what life was about, eating and experience new things. Her eyes looked towards Ethan as her smile became a little smaller and her eyes warmer “Better?” she asked and ate the last of the meal.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just a normal work day   Just a normal work day Empty

Just a normal work day
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Maybe he's normal and we're the crazy ones - Kevin
» First day at work
» A hard days work
» A lovely night at work ~ Tatia
» Finally home after a hard day's work.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Det nordlige Southside :: Boligområderne :: Terror street-
Gå til: