Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

First day at work

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Aurelia
Første af Racen
Aurelia

Humør : I could really eat a donut
Antal indlæg : 21

First day at work Empty
IndlægEmne: First day at work   First day at work EmptyFre Jan 01, 2021 10:10 pm

First day at work Tenor

Date and time: December 18th 2020, 13:45
Place: Grounds of Lily, the fjord
Weather: Frosty, but no snow
Outfit: White turtleneck, black pants, black shoes and a grey coat. Hair is tied up and a big camera hanging around her neck.
Extra: Her car
Dedicated to: @Alazul

It had been a long weekend. She had been working as a stripper-to-rent most of December. Hopefully she didn’t have to do it anymore. It took a lot of her time and energy and she wished to keep her new job as steady as possible. She always had to look perfect, being a stripper. She had to work out a whole lot, but not too much. Nobody wanted a stripper who was more muscular than they could ever be. No bruises or acne. Her diet had been complicated and to some extend it had ruined her mood. But the last week of her job as a stripper, she chose to eat whatever she wanted; which made her much more memorable when she was working.

But now she had started a new chapter! Aurelia had been called out to a crime on her first day as a crime photographer. She was told that a body of a young man was found in a river. A homicide. She was called as soon as the body had been reported. They needed pictures to recall the scene, so that the detective could have them. She didn’t know who she was going to work with, but she just hoped that it was someone she could communicate easily with.
She stepped out of her misty blue car, with a donut in her hand and approached the shore of the river with her free hand in the a pocket in her jacket. She could see, what seemed to be the detective, had already arrived. She went to stand next to him, not seeing his face. “What are we looking at, detective?”
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

Humør : “Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.”
Antal indlæg : 103

First day at work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: First day at work   First day at work EmptyMan Jan 04, 2021 6:51 pm

Outfit
https://www.hleatherjackets.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/12-3.jpg

Alazul had been out here since early morning the few things he had could gather was not that great, but a new person would meet in today. He did not really know anything about the person other than it was a she and, that she had gotten her first gig not that long ago. Hopfully the evidence and pieces they would need would still be fresh when she came in. As he stood and talked with the people, he could hear some footsteps and a small of a thunderbird. He turned around when she asked him what they were looking at. He froze when he heard her voice yet again calling him detective. He then turned around quickly looking at her before he talked. “Raven you are a what, like what are you doing here.”

He asked clearly more confused than ever, he did not like this, but he had to try and stay in control. “ I mean it’s a double homicide, after what we can tell but body shows signs of struggle, so yeah we are not sure and old woman found her down here, and by old I mean old like a witch so yeah.” H said, before he quickly turned around again kneeling, to cheek the corpse even though there was no more to see. “ So when you are finish with your food you can start doing your thing Raven.” He said yet again, what was her real name even.
Aurelia
Første af Racen
Aurelia

First day at work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: First day at work   First day at work EmptyTirs Jan 05, 2021 12:56 am

With her eyes locked on the body, she only sensed that he looked at her and suddenly turned his front towards her, calling her by her stripper name. Her eyes widened as she could recognize the pretty face. Quickly, she raised her hand, placing her fingers on top of his lips. “Shh, that’s not my name here,” she almost whispered. She looked around once, before he let go of his mouth. “Don’t call me that,” she almost hissed at him. He had seen her completely naked, soaked in oil dancing. How could this be any worse?

She took an angry bite of her donut, pointing towards the body, to underline her question, trying to get back to work. He then seemed slightly confused, but suddenly answered her. She chuckled slightly as he explained what they were looking at, and the age of the old lady who had found the body. She nodded slightly. “Alright,” she said to the description of the homicide.
She took her camera in her free hand, while he kneeled down to the corpse looking for anything else. While he looked at the corpse he started to comment, that she needed to finish her food, so she could get to work. She frowned at him, even more when he repeated her stripper name once again. “Move,” she commanded with a stone-cold face and voice. He stood in her way to take pictures anyway, and she could take pictures with one hand, it was no problem. She took a bite of the donut, lifted the camera up to her eye and started to focus on the corpse. If he had moved, she would take the first picture. She looked up from behind the camera. “Name’s Aurelia. Tell me what you think I should get pictures of, alright?” she said and looked up at him. Right now things were slightly tense for her, since this situation was quite uncalled for.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

Humør : “Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.”

First day at work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: First day at work   First day at work EmptyTirs Jan 05, 2021 1:14 am

As she laid her fingers on his lip to kept his mouth shout, he knew, that he probably should follow her regards. As he then moved way his eyes study her, as she quickly pushed him to the side.

Clearly trying to become, more in control and more professional than him. He then took a deep breath before, he looked at her as she told him her real name he looked at her that was a rather long name and to be honest he did not know how to say it, “is it alright can I call you aura?” He asked before thought again they had to be professional.

“Okay Rav… I mean Aurelia why don’t you take some pictures of the victims and evidence, then we can grab some food and between us two lets keep this away from the cops they normally tend to get in the way.”” He added before he looked at her donut.

He stated as he tries being professional, but she had been soaked in oil and naked on top of him, it was kind of awkward if he had to be honest.  Maybe the food would make it less awkward or maybe it would be nice. “You can even decide where we grab the  food from.” He stated as he then went out to figure out the last details and make a deal with the people not to say anything, and keep the homecide hush hush.
Aurelia
Første af Racen
Aurelia

First day at work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: First day at work   First day at work EmptyLør Jan 16, 2021 11:08 pm

She started taking pictures of the corpse as soon as the detective was out of her way. Far away, closeups and whatever she could get that seemed to be something she could use. She only wished for this to be professional, and not some awkward thing with mixed feelings. She did all she could to push the thought of him having seen her completely naked out of her mind. Hopefully he would be able to ‘forget’ it too… Even though her job was to give her costumers an unforgettable night. Darn it!

She looked over her camera with a raised eyebrow, “Sure, call me Aura if you want,” she said an shrugged, before she took a bite of her donut and let her eyes look through the camera once more. While she took some photos, she listened to him explaining his plan. She could feel how he was almost saying her stripper name again. He deserved a slap… Victim, evidence and… Grab some food, anything he said after was like a blur. “Sure, food sounds great,” she mumbled behind the camera taking a picture of the victim’s bloated belly.

When he even said she could choose the spot, she smiled behind the camera, covered by her hair.  She took a picture and let her smile disappear before she answered from behind her camera, “Is taco bell alright?”
No reply. She looked up from her camera and saw he had left to talk with other people about the job. She shrugged and let herself back to taking pictures.

When she had finished taking pictures, she signaled that the body could be removed.
She packed away her camera, and had no longer any donuts in her hands and approached the ‘familiar’ man, once again. “So… What’s your name, detective?” she asked, standing a meter behind him, trying to get his attention and subtly tell him that she was done with the pictures.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

First day at work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: First day at work   First day at work EmptyFre Jan 22, 2021 1:51 am

When she asked him if taco bell was all right, he had already moved away. As he kept his eyes on the people, he was working with he could think of several ways to deal, with the secret part the newspaper would be all over it if they did not move fast. As he kept debating his conversation with the people, he wondered if it would work the way they wanted would they keep the secret enough or would someone take the news with them and would bring the police force into it. All these things was something they had to deal with on a major scale but maybe they could get around it fast. At any case when he heard the soft voice of the woman named Rav. No Aurelia talked to him, he turned around as he looked at her. "that was fast
rav. I mean Aura. Name is Alazul, I just finished up here, had to make certain that we would be able to cover most ankles, so yeah so did you figure out where you wanted to eat, I mean if you are done now, we can get some lunch Rav. I mean Aura.” He added as he sent her a charming smile.

“ You can just call me Zul if you want, I don’t mind.”
He added before he waited on her respond, he then started to walk towards his car.  “ We can take my car, I ned to get something done anyway I can drop you off out here later, if you want or we can make the people drive it back. “ He added as he open the door of  the car and sat himself inside the driver set as he removed a couple of alcoholic drinks bottles from the passenger seat and threw them in the back.
Aurelia
Første af Racen
Aurelia

First day at work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: First day at work   First day at work EmptyTirs Jan 26, 2021 9:35 pm

Aurelia rolled her eyes, when he almost called her Raven yet again. “Cool. I thought Taco Bell would be nice,” she said with a slight smile. It wasn’t anything special and it was quite cheap. It was something she would buy if it was her own bill. Her cheap ass had to save money wherever she could. “And you seriously have to learn my name, Alazul,” she said with a somewhat harsh tone. She was clear when she said his weird name, without mispronunciation or the slightest doubt. His charming façade could be turned down, just a notch. But maybe he was just the type to send smiles. She sent him a smile back.

With a hand gesture she pushed the suggestion away, about calling him by a nickname. “I’ll be alright, don’t worry,” she said and shrugged. She followed him towards his car. “Sure, sounds cool,” she said and checked she still had her car-keys. If she could save money on gas, she was definitely going to do that. She approached Alazuls car’s passenger door and opened it. When she saw the bottles, she lifted an eyebrow. Did he drink while he was at work? He didn’t really smell of alcohol. “Are you sober?” she asked before she got inside the car, closing the door and put on her seatbelt.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

First day at work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: First day at work   First day at work EmptyOns Jan 27, 2021 10:53 pm

A thing Alazul was good at was reading people or so he thought himself. As he heard her comments on that he should really need to learn her name he sent a grimase towards her. " Well would be easy, if i could get you out of my head as the other person." He stated as he sent her a little smirk," but i will try. r." Before he said it he quickly changed his sentence and call her the right name. " Aurelia." It was a funny name, in his head but then agian he had a feeling she found his name fun too. When she asked if he was sober he could not help himself by joking a bit, "no i am not sober Aurelia, i am pretty drunk."
He said in a sacastic voice as he then threw the bottles to the backseats.

He then would go in and grab his key as he then would turn on the engine, even though there was bottles it did not stink inside, that was one of the funny ways things went. As he started the car he turned on the radio if there was nothing interesting he would switch to the rock station and start to listen to the great music. If Aurelia would try, and change it towards something else, he would maybe switch back as he made a snarky comment "driver picks music."

As they finally got to Taco bell, he would turn the car off and go out and open the dor holding it for her, after that he would leave his new audi and clik on the remote so the car would lock the doors. "How about you find a table, i will order the food." He stated sending her a charming smile.
Aurelia
Første af Racen
Aurelia

First day at work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: First day at work   First day at work EmptyFre Feb 05, 2021 11:57 pm

She shook her head, chuckling slightly. He simply couldn’t forget that she had been stripping for him, the other day. “Thanks,” she said, with a slight sigh, as he almost said her name wrongly again – but luckily corrected it.
Aurelia lifted her eyebrows, as he joked about being drunk. “Nice. I can’t wait to die in a car accident caused by drunk chauffeur,” she said sarcastically and slight monotone, letting her green seek his face for a reaction. He threw the bottles into the backseat and she got in.

As he turned on the engine, she let her arm rest alongside the window, clearly not caring about the music he wished to listen too. As long as she wasn’t the one who drove, she couldn’t really say a thing about the music. Driver should always be the one to pick music, so the driver could focus and keep himself awake.

Aurelia was just about to open her own door, when Alazul suddenly opened it for her. She let her eyes travel up his body as she got out. “What a gentleman, all of a sudden,” she teased, winking at him – only to shortly after realize that might’ve been a mistake. Would it just burn the memory of ‘Raven’ into his mind? She hoped not.
“Well sure, surprise me,” she replied. As he offered to order, while she could find a table. And excatcky that was no mission impossible. She quickly found a table for two up against a window, with a boring sight to the parkinglot. She sat down and waited for him.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

First day at work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: First day at work   First day at work EmptyFre Apr 02, 2021 4:58 pm

Alazul could not help but chukle a little bit, as Aurelia, commented on it sacasticly. “So what are you doing in the crime department how long, have you work with criminal activity.” He added as he sent her a smile. When they finally got to the place, he shakes his head, “I can be a gentleman if I feel like it.” He added, before he went up, when she said surprise her, with the food he could not help but sent her a little smile, “of course my lady.” He said in a flirtatious smile, as he then went up to order to big menu of tacos. He kind of wanted this person to keep the secrets for themselves, this was not normal for him, but he wanted to stay professional on top of that, he also wanted them to keep this case for themselves he had never really trusted the normal version of the cops in this city one of the reasons he kept doing most of it as a private investigator. He then went down and pushed it over to Aurelia.

“There you go Aurelia.” He needed to forget the name he had known her using even though the wink had been a bit hard, but now he felt a little more calm and in control of his mind and thoughts.  

“So did you get all the pictures we needed?”
He asked looking at her, he did not know how many pictures she had gotten but he had high hopes it would be enough..
Aurelia
Første af Racen
Aurelia

First day at work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: First day at work   First day at work EmptyMan Maj 03, 2021 11:00 pm

Her shoulders elevated in a thinking motion. “Well, it is my first day working with crime. Never worked with it before,” she said pulling on a slight smile. “But I have a keen eye for photographing, and I’ve seen some shit though the years, so I thought I might be of good use here,” she added. Having been in hell for so many years, she knew quite the lot of different methods to kill and torture people. She had seen it all.

Aurelia rolled her eyes slightly as he said he could be a gentleman if he wanted to. He certainly only felt like it rarely, she was sure of it. He even went as far as calling her my lady and smiling flirtatiously at her. A little too thick on the cliché ‘romance’ for her, but of course, it wasn’t like this was a date – right? He was just getting her some food and they were going to get to know each other.

He came back with the order and pushed it towards her, as if everything was for her. She smiled slightly satisfied before she grabbed one of the tacos. She looked up at him while she arranged it in her hand, “Well I took pictures of anything necessary,” she replied and took a bite of the taco. “If you give me your email I can send them to you when I get home?” she offered covering her mouth as she spoke.
Sponsoreret inhold

First day at work Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: First day at work   First day at work Empty

First day at work
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Just a normal work day
» A hard days work
» A lovely night at work ~ Tatia
» Finally home after a hard day's work.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Fjorden: The Mirrored Gorge-
Gå til: