Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

She would've made such a lovely bride...

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

She would've made such a lovely bride... Empty
IndlægEmne: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptyMan Jan 25, 2021 8:20 pm

Place: The village
Time: 25th of January 25-01-2021. Almost midnight.
Outfit: clothing + hair
Topic for: @Nigel
____

It had been the plans for a while now, but she had hoped for them to change their minds. One could only hope, but she also knew there was no changing their minds, it was set and there was nothing she could do about it. Mariella had tried to call Nigel, it had been so empty home without him - but if away from here had been what it took for him to be happy, she was okay with it. Her phone call had not been answered, and she had no real idea what the time actually was in this Gaia place he was in - or at least she hadn't done her research to find out. No one had answered the phone, and she also knew a call was unlikely to change a thing. It was suddenly urgent to get her married, after all - Mariella was starting to take more interest in the male gender and it would be a shame if she should storm out and get knocked up by some inhuman being that would mix up the genes  for the genration - no one of the village's finest hunters was set to be her husband, he had always taken a speciel eye to the redhead. After all she did know what thoughts that went around in is head when he thought about her, and that itself was very unsettling.

The big day was tomorrow morning, only a few hours till and she couldn't sleep. Perhaps it was the only reason she hadn't changed, she was so terrified for tomorrow and she was just sitting on the bed, shaking and feeling her heart going almost insane. It took almost all control of her not letting the fire inside her loose, and all that helped was the sweet sound of classical music in her ears - it at least tried to keep her peaceful.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed
Antal indlæg : 218

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptyTirs Jan 26, 2021 10:28 am

To say that Nigel went his one way, was almost not sufficient to describe him, everything he could go against he did, and especially when it came to the people closest to his heart. So when he had heard that Mariella was set to marry one of the older hunters from the village, he had already then had a sour mouth in his mouth and was on the offence of even joining the ceremony.

Oy Nigel, are you even listening?” a man around his own age, looked like a good damn mountain shoved his shoulder to get his attention. “What? Yes?” murmured the hum and looked up towards him – “So are we going out for drinks or what?” that was a good question, but as Nigel was about to answer he looked at his phone, the display lit up and showed him that he had one missed call and a voice message – who was calling him? Quickly he opened the phone up and pressed the button that would let him hear this message, and the only thing he got was – crying? His brows curled together as he took the phone away and pressed so he could hear it again. Suddenly the dawned to him who it was, and his heart sank to his stomach. “Yeah sorry, not going to make it” Nigel answered without looking up at Tim who started to protest, but Nigel didn’t stop throwing his bag over his shoulder and marched towards the portals that was only used for the high-ranking hunters, and sadly to say that he wasn’t a part of that crowd, yet.

Though the portal had gotten him far enough into Tibet, it was nearly close enough to the village he was aiming for. A curse left his breath, as he started walking towards his family home – home, so many memories was tied to that place, and most of the bad which had been why he never went back after that day he had decided enough was enough. “You should have brought her with you, you asshole” Nigel whispered under his breath, before a car pasted him and slowed down. Nigel raised his brow and started walking faster, it wasn’t often that he saw the kindness of people, but as he went up to the passenger seats window, he was who it was. “Long time no see cousin, here for the wedding?” right ofcourse it was a family member, “Yes, give me a ride the rest of the way?” he lied, opened the door, after he had to injure half an hour morbid lessons on how the older cousin had slaughtered a coven of vampires. Oh joy

As the cousin had locked the car, Nigel had quickly swiped the keys from his pocket “Well see you tomorrow” Nigel said with the fakest smile he had worn for ages, making sure that he didn’t see as Nigel went for the window that would be Mariella’s room. Thank god for only one storey houses. Hopefully she would still be up “Marie?” he whispered as to fingers knocked on the window.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptyTirs Jan 26, 2021 10:59 am

She felt paralyzed, her entire body barely allowed her to move. Movement outside her window was the only thing that made her blink, and she frowned by the shadows. Mariella took her headphones out and frowned a bit, and took a deeper breath in as she got up. She took a step further towards the window when she realized it was Nigel. He had made it. It was like a heavy rock fell from her drowning heart, and she walked over to open the larger window. "You came..." she said in a low almost breathless voice, realizing she had almost forgotten to breath earlier. Her tears had left the skin wet under the light blue eyes, and she used her left hand to wipe them away. Mariella was a smile and usual optimistic person, but not even she could force a smile - other than the small little curve that her lips tried to pull up in a half smile, a little curve that could scream of just how thankful she was that he had made it here. Nigel was possibly the only person here who didn't agree to this, along with her, but she didn't really have much to say in the matter and it was just how things were around here. Mariella could barely stand still now that she was up, the worry spread over her entire system - and what was worse, being paralyzed with fear or unable to stop moving because of worry.

Mariella folded her lips slightly together on the next inhale and wrapped her arms slightly defenseless around her slim body. She could have tried to call him again, and not had expected it went to voicemail. The thing was, she knew it wouldn't change much. Could it change much if she actually had reached him? Other than he would be here, it wasn't because she didn't believe that he was convincing - after all they had waited till now, while he wasn't around, it was clever, really. "What am I gonna do?" She then broke the silence with a fragile voice that cracked from the second separated her lips to speak.
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptyTirs Jan 26, 2021 1:20 pm

His lips curled up in a slight smirk, as the words left her mouth “Of course I came” he said in a hushed voice, and waited till she would open the window far enough so he could get in. Still wearing his gym clothes, a grey pair of jogging pants, a black t-shirt and his black hoodie. For a while he just looked at her, not really knowing how he could make it all better, at least not right now. Because the plan had formed, now it was just a question to make her follow it, or if she even wanted to go the way that he felt was the only way out of this. He let out a sigh, when he saw how she put her arms around herself and looked so much smaller than she was. His bag fell to the ground, and in a swift movement he took her into his arms, being a tall man almost reaching 190 centimeters, he had that aura around him that would either intimidate or comfort a person. Hoping that this would help her, he let his nose fall into her auburn red hair and closed his eyes, just for a moment. “Im getting you out of here, that’s what I’ll do – pack a bag” he said quietly and let her go again, looking at her face testing the waters if he had said the right think.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptyTirs Jan 26, 2021 2:07 pm

Her fear made a run for its life, almost as him jumping in the room had scared it off. Mariella finally made felt like she could breathe again, and now all she needed was to get control over her thoughts and emotions. The bag fell to the ground and her eyes followed its movements, just before he took her into his arms. It was a relief, and a warm embrace of safety that washed over her. Mariella closed her eyes and took it in, letting her arms around him, she had missed him - there was no doubt in that. It wasn't like she talked loudly about going away, but if anyone knew her desires to see more than what was in the village - it was Nigel. Mariella was a dreamer and longed for freedom and adventure. It had been hard for her to feel grounded and in general like everyone else - then again everyone else were human. So, when he said he was going to get out her out of here- here was not a single fiber of doubt in her body that she was all in on that idea. It was like a little spark lighted up in her eye just by that thought, not having to face the music tomorrow. She gave him a nod as he let her go, and went over to her closet to find a bag and placed it on the bed. First thing first, the phone got in her pocket, and the first thing in the headphones in the bag. "That is the best idea I've heard in a while," she chuckled a bit. Then she went to the closet to get a few clothing items, some shoes - the stabels for her hair and skin care - who could live without that anyways. Mariella was a great packer, it was almost insane what she could fit into a normal sized bag, just by simply placing things right. It wasn't magic, but it could have been.

She got everything packed, and put a jacket on along with picking the bag up from the ground and placing it over her shoulders. She wanted to go, almost desperate to get out of this place - and who could in the end really blame her for that. She looked at Nigel and took a slightly deeper breath in. They wouldn't be happy with her, with them for doing this. Her mind didn't want to but couldn't help but think of what the out come of this could be - but tonight she didn't care, it couldn't be much worse than being married like some object - because of the values she had. "I'm ready," she confirmed and breathed out looking at Nigel.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptyLør Jan 30, 2021 2:14 pm

A slight chuckle left his own lips, as she said that it was the best idea she had heard in a while, he had to hold back a snickering comment about that he was good a finding stuff that people would think was a good idea. Until they were in the situation, to which he thought, that he did not hope that Mariella would regret this. But as she packed her things that quickly, the doubt in his own mind slowly disintegrated. He nodded as she said that she was ready.
Alright – lets get going, cousin Tommas saw me, and drove me here, so it won’t take long before they’ll put two and two together, but before that happens, we will be long gone” he said with an reassuring smile and, took his own bag over his shoulder. As they both had crawled out of the window, he slowly closed it behind her. With long strides he walked over the gravel and opened the car. “Get in” it was a nice car, he had to give that to Tommas, and he was almost in that mindset of getting the car all the way to Gaia instead of taking the portal – that might be the best idea.
He threw the bag into the back of the car, and instead of taking place behind the wheel, he instead walked over to all the other cars and started slicing the tires.

Extra precautions, so it takes longer before they follow” he said and blink with her left eye, the engine started and a soon they were on the road, back to Gaia, and getting as far away from the dreaded place. “Still feeling okay?” he finally asked after a couple of minutes, and for a brief second looked towards her.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptyLør Jan 30, 2021 3:04 pm

She was scared to leave but also scared to stay, however, she would rather go explore the unknown than marrying someone she didn't love. Mariella crawled out the window, and didn't really say much on the way to the car. Her mind was rushing around with different thoughts and it was a mess honestly. Get in, Mariella didn't think twice before getting in the car, and once she sat down she blankly just starred out the front window, trying to gather her thoughts about what she was doing. It took her a few seconds before she turned her head to see what Nigel was doing, she silently nodded as she turned her gaze to the road ahead of them again. She hugged the bag she had packed, trying to focus on how she was feeling for once, it was weird. It was hard not to just plainly focus on Nigel's emotions in the matter. His voice broke through to her and she looked over at him shortly after, "yeah," she confirmed with a little frown before looking outside again. "It's a bit overwhelming, al of it - but, it's alright," she confessed and took a deeper breath in. Mariella didn't know much else other than the village, not apart from the times Nigel had taken her with him one time to another. "How is Gaia?" She asked curious, knowing it wasn't the first time she had asked that. Mariella took a deeper breath in while looking out at the moon that lighted up the road for them. Mariella had no idea what she would do in Gaia, but she also liked the mystery and the unknown - it gave her a little thrill not knowing what the future held. "What were you doing before getting here?" She asked another question to feed her curiosity, and turned her eyes back to him.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptyMan Feb 01, 2021 3:24 pm

It was like it was taken straight out of a movie, as the car moved almost silently down the main roads of Tibet. No one were thinking that they might find a hunter family with ties to Scandinavian, would make their own village in china. Good thing that portals was an option, or else they would be in for a very long trip back. Even though Nigel had taken that road himself, not knowing where he should, he had traveled by hitchhiking and walking from town to town.
You can put some music on if you like, that might help take the edge off” he said without looking away from the road, changed gears and the motor went silent again. A small laugh left his throat when she asked how Gaia was. “A relentless and brutal place, I’ve had my ass handed to me more than I can count, but it’s a nice pace of change” just what I needed he silently added in his mind.

What was he doing before getting here? That, was a more complicated question “Hm, I was finish up some training and was about to go out for a beer with the guys, nothing mayor.” he shrugged his shoulders, there had been happening so much in his life, and it was hard just to put it down in words. Especially when it came to Nigel. Like Cecilia, what a shit show that had been. Normally he never left people behind that he loved, unless they wanted him too. But things had been taken out of his control, and when he finally came back, he hadn’t gotten himself around to actually apologize to her. Clearly thinking about something else, he still didn't leave his eyes from the road and was very focused getting them back in one piece.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptyMan Feb 01, 2021 4:12 pm

Oh yeah, the music would help a little bit - but right now it was alright. It would have different in a crowd, she would have done about anything to get her headphones so she could tune out. However, she waited a little bit - if it was a long ride there was time enough and she was just sitting here for now. "It's alright," Mariella replied a little while after. They were close, it was one of the only reason she could navigate a little more in his emotions, but also the reason she could feel them a lot easier. And the purple like color in her eyes glowed shortly as he spoke about Gaia, feeling how he felt about the place. "So, basically the same?" She chuckled a bit to herself and shook her head. "Put a changed of air sounds nice," the fairy took a deeper breath in and nodded a bit to herself. "Oh you have friends?" She said with a more teasing voice, letting herself laugh a little bit. It had been some time since she had forced the name Cecilia out from his lips, someone she had tried beforehand to force him to at least talk to about why he left. Mostly because she could feel how it effected him, and yet, every time his mind seemed to reach that girl - she felt it. "You haven't spoken to her yet, haven't you?" Mariella was unlike Nigel good to speak about emotions - mostly because she was affected by them every single day of her life. So even through she knew he didn't like talking about how he felt, she liked forcing him to actually be aware of how he felt. There was nothing worse than forgetting how you felt and beginning to feel nothing. Even if the best hunters should be seen as emotionless - it wasn't what she believed, far from it. And it was almost impossible for someone to hide what they felt from her, which she knew was annoying. Mariella now turned on the music, and kept changing the channel till there was something she actually wanted to listen to. Turning on the music now was also a sign from her that she respected him not wanting her inside his head - even if she really couldn't help it. Her head was already tired, from overthinking, over feeling and from being scared of tomorrow - now she finally just hit the wall.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptyTors Feb 04, 2021 1:22 pm

He rolled his eyes and let out a chuckle when she teased him, it was nice to hear that she wasn’t all gloom and doom. So, for now he would take it, without any cheesy comebacks.
But it didn’t keep that way, as soon as she said that he hadn’t spoken to her, his hands grabbed hard around the wheel on the car, and his eyes narrowed. A classic Nigel sign that he was dealing with his inner demons, that some would just call emotions that you couldn’t control. But for a person growing up with parents always telling you, that emotions that was irrelevant shouldn’t be something that you should show.

He licked his lips and swallowed, “No” he said and took a deep breath “But before you say anything, I wanted too! And I tired, many times I just - what the hell do I say?” he asked, but didn’t really give her time to comment on it, it also seemed like she was giving him is time to formulate a good answer when she started looking for a channel on the radio.
And when I tried to look her up, she already had a new guy, so I, though I missed my chance you know and I, besides she’s better of” there was nothing Nigel wanted more, than to take her in his arms and tell her it was not her fault. That he had to take care of thing so fast, that he didn’t had the time to tell her about it. But how did you then leave, when you still had feelings for the person, and she had moved on? That was what he was most afraid of, the emotion would tear him into pieces.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptyTors Feb 04, 2021 9:18 pm

"You know that just is a stupid excuse you tell yourself Ni," she sighed a bit at him and shook her head just a little bit, almost unnoticeable. It had really been a challenge sometimes, in a world where you were taught to be heartless, it was hard to rule with your heart. Mariella had never thought twice about asking Nigel how he felt, even through sometimes it took a little more than just asking to get him to talk, it was therefor also in use that she knew. "You are just running away from it. I know it hurt to leave her, but you only know the part of the story that you make up in your head," she turned to him and placed a finger on the side of his head shortly. Mariella took a deeper breath in and moved her gaze towards the road. There was no telling on how the girl was feeling, Mariella hadn't had a chance to stand in the same room as her - and if she had, she would know just what she was feeling - but that would wait, to if she ever really would have a shot at that. "You should at least just say sorry - yes you don't know what she'll do or how she will react. But it's better than nothing," she sighed a bit, knowing he wasn't fond of his emotions at all - it didn't make it easier to convince him to actually listen to them. It was the hard part, knowing someone you loved couldn't find their way through how they felt. Scared of what it would do to them if they gave in for just a few seconds. "But I can't tell you what to do, I can only give you a light hearted suggestion," she pointed out and closed her eyes for just a few seconds. "Thank you for getting me out," Mariella breathed out and turned her head back to him again. "I'm happy you did."
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptySøn Feb 07, 2021 11:06 am

His eyes were glued to the road in front them, but that didn’t mean he was not hearing what Mariella was telling him. A little part of him, wasn’t sure it would bring anything good for him to talk to her, he had a very annoying way of always saying the worst things – or things he didn’t mean, just to get away from an unpleasant convocation. So, in the end time would heal her wounds that he never came back, she would find a nice guy that would make all the bad ones in her life fade in the background. So maybe an apology would help, but would it make it better? He was not sure.

I know, I’ll think about it some more, but I’m not promising anything” he breathed out and leaned back into the seat, trying to make him more comfortable. But the hole in his stomach and how he felt, after being called out like that was very obvious.
You are welcome kid, no matter what you can always count on me” he said and smiled towards her. His fingers was tapping on the wheel to the music; “Its going to be around and hour before we reach the portal, so you can just relax, get some sleep or whatever you need” he removed his one hand from the wheel and tussled her hair with a big smile on his face.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptyTors Feb 18, 2021 9:49 pm

"If she is just half the person you have explained to me.. she will understand, you just need to give her a chance to do so," she took a deeper breath in, and tensed her jaw a little bit. It was not always easy talking about feelings to Nigel, most of the time it was like hitting a brick wall - yet she always kept on hitting it till it broke. "I'm not saying it to make you uncomfortable .. only a little bit. You owe it to yourself," she added on the next exhale and shook her head a little bit. It was hard not making a point on this he felt, to her it came as natural as speaking, listening - but only because she felt so overwhelming. The overwhelming feeling that came along with being Mariella who was overtired and been fighting sleep for over a day, "I know," she said in a soft whisper. She knew she could count on him, also one of the reasons she had made the call. Her head leaned back in the seat while looking at him as he told her how far there was. She looked so tired, but still had a smile on her face - like a kid trying to remain awake even through it was clearly not going to happen. Her smile grew bigger as he tussled her hair a little. "I'm not even tired," she said as a yawn slowly escaped her lips and she covered it with her arm. "But I might.. Might just try to close my eyes for a little while - just a little while," she spoke mostly to herself as she moved her head towards the road again. And she just closed her eyes, letting the tiredness take over and suddenly she was out cold from the stress and exhaustion of the day. She looked so peaceful.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptySøn Feb 21, 2021 10:29 am

His fingers drummed on the wheel as he listened to the music that came from the speakers, her voice started to sound more and more drowsy as she spoke, which made Nigel sneak a glans at her silhouette. It was almost like he had his daughter in the car, she also had the tendency to try to stay awake when she was with him. The situation was different though, as it were a clear sign from Katelyn that she just missed her dad.
sleep” he laughed and pushed her shoulder and not long after she did. The smile on his lips disappeared and he let out a deep sigh. How did he even end up in this mess, everything had been fine with Daisy until it hadn’t. Then things were going smoothly with Cecilia, house and all that until it broke apart. Maybe he just wasn’t meant to have relationships, because whatever he touched, he spoiled. Deep breath Blanchard, one day at the time remember that.

It took around two hours before they arrived too the portal, what a shame that they had to leave the car. Maybe he could come pick it up later, but know it was more a matter of getting Mariella to safety. He didn’t even want to think about what the family would do, when they figured out what had happened. If he wasn’t already an outcast, they would cut his hand off now that was sure. “Ella, we are here” he said softly as he shook her gently. He stood out of the car and took their bags out of the car, we walked over to the passenger-seats door and opened it “Don’t make me lift you up like Katelyn, I will do it though” he teased, and reached out his hand to help her out.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptyLør Feb 27, 2021 6:37 am

Ella, we are here she could hear the voice in distant as her mind slowly exited the sleeping state, as she could feel the gently shake. Mariella rubbed her eyes tiredly as she blinked while looking around, feeling totally lost in time and space for a second. Her blue eyes however managed to get a hold on Nigel stepping out of the car to get the bags, and it took her around that time to actually wake up. He then opened the door to her side and a small yawn escaped her lips, as she unlocked her seatbelt and took his hand. "I'm up," she replied in a slightly hoarse voice as the got out of the car. Mariella let her free hand move through the red hair, as her eyes looked around them. "So, where do we go next?" She asked and took a deeper breath in. There was something exciting about not knowing what was going to happen next, but also something beyond terrifying. Mariella hadn't really let go of his hand, mostly because while being in this hurricane of the unknown there was only one safety-net and that was Nigel.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 10:21 am

good” he said with a warm voice as she told him that she was awake, he chuckled lightly as she asked him where they were going. “Gaia of course, where else?” he asked with a slight teasing tone to his voice, as he closed the door behind her and locked the car. Maybe it would still be here if he came back another time, it really was a nice car and that douchebag of a cousin deserved having his car taken away.
In here” he told, as he took Mariella towards an abandon barn in the middle of nowhere “The portal is in there – just a fair warning, I wasn’t really allowed to use it, so there might be some problems when we get over on the other side, just let me do the talking okay?” he said and put an arm around her shoulder “ready?” he asked, before they slowly walked towards the portal and stepped through it.

Luckily for them, there wasn’t anybody on the other side. A breath of relief left Nigel, as he quickly guided Ella through the organization headquarters out on the parking lot where an older pickup truck was holding as the only car there was left. It was early morning, luckily most of his work was around the night so that was why he had still been up when he got the call.

let’s get you home, and then we can get some well-deserved rest” he said, as he put the bags into the trunk of the other car and hoped in behind the wheel.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptyTors Mar 04, 2021 7:43 am

She rolled his eyes by his teasing reply to her question, but then just followed him to the abandoned barn - if it wasn't because she trusted her brother with her life, she would never have followed anyone to a place like that in the middle of nowhere. The portal. She took a deeper breath in. "Got it," she replied with a understanding nod as he placed his arm around her shoulder. "As ready as one can get." She replied before he guided them through the portal. It was weird, magical - the fairy side of her found it uplifting.

She was ready for confrontation, but luckily there wasn't any and her eyes turned purple shortly as she analyzed if anyone was hiding close by. Emotions screamed louder than scent did sometimes. Mariella didn't think twice about just following Nigel, the most important thing was to get away. They came to the older pickup truck, "sounds like a plan," she agreed, before hopping in the car.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 9:12 am

He put the car in gear and turned the engine on.
Driving back home here in Gaia with Ella sitting beside him, it was weird, because he had never brought any from his past here. Not that he would ever leave the fire fairy there, in his past. But it had been a nice break away from everything he hated. The clan, the parents, the horrible family. He hadn’t much love for what once had been his whole life.

We need to find something new to live in, my apartment doesn’t really - have the room for two persons” he laughed and smiled towards her “But that would make a great excuse to finally buy that House that needs a loving pair of hands and making something that’s ours” he then remembered that Mariella might not even wanted to live with him. She was a grown woman and had the right to do whatever she wanted.
Or we could of course find you something for just you, I’m getting ahead of myself” he laughed, and wasn’t that embarrassed to admit that he looked forward to actually living with someone again. That had always been very weird for him. Going from living with so many people at one place, maybe in different houses but in the end they all behaved like one big family. To live with Daisy, to find Cecilia – and then all alone. It had been hard.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 8:50 pm

She couldn't describe it, but she could feel it. The huge burden that was lifted from her shoulders. She had never been like they wanted, she couldn't kill, she couldn't hunt - not without making anything but trouble. It had always been the problem with her, but with powers like hers - her powers had been the thing she had thing she could pass on to the next generation of hunters at least. "Trust me, being with you right now.. I don't care if you were living in a basement and I had to sleep on the ground," she pointed out and raised a brow a little bit. Mariella had missed her brother, and even if she could function walking around in Gaia - she wasn't used to people without the hunter mind. "I love that excuse however, and count me in." She pointed out shortly after. Mariella had always longed to do something, but she had just never found her call in life. "No, you are right. Besides, I would rather you being there than alone, so," she confessed with a warmer smile. Mariella didn't need to ask him to know he'd had a hard time. She couldn't even imagine living alone after being used to so many people, even if a moment of silence from other people's emotions were nice once in a while, she couldn't imagine not having anyone. She didn't want to long too much for the silence, it could be dangerous getting addicted to isolation.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 9:34 pm

He smiled when she told him that she would be with him right now. To be honest he really needed that, more than she might even realize.
I’m really glad to hear that, so it seems like we know what my free time is going to be used for, looking at new houses, and your job is to find good fits for us” he smiled towards her, as he turned down a street, it wouldn’t take long before they would be at the apartment.
This wedding might have been a blessing in disguise, more than both of them wanted to admit. If he was being completely honest, he should have taken her with him when he first left. And why he hadn’t, would be something that could keep him awake at night. But you couldn’t change the past, so there was only thing they could do, that was looking forward, and those years they had lost would now become something productive and much better.

They finally got to the apartment, he could feel how his entire body was tired and was begging for a night’s sleep. He pulled the bags, yet again, out of the car and walked towards the edgy looking door that would lead into the apartment’s hall. “One moment” he spoke, as he opened the mailbox and got out all the bills and other letters he had gotten. “Alrighty, we are going to the second floor

Finally, they could sit down in a somewhat comfortable couch “I think I could sleep for a year now…” he mumbled, and pointed towards the bedroom, that had a curtain as a door. “You’ll take the bed, there is washed linnets in the closet, and no I don’t want to hear about it, you are taking the bed, end of discussion” he smiled, and got up again stretching.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptyMan Apr 05, 2021 10:05 pm

"And I have nothing other than free time now," she added with a soft chuckle, "so house picking it is." Mariella took a deeper breath in and looked around them, taking in everything that was in the environment even in darkness emotions didn't sleep. They reached the apartment building she waited for him to open up. Mariella took a deeper breath in and tilted her head a little to the side. He carried a lot of emotions around like a heavy anchor, and all she wanted was to take some of that burden of his shoulders. Her eyes turned to the edgy door, but chose not to think too much about it. Mariella walked inside to the apartment hall, and waited for him as he checked the mailbox. Second floor. The fire fairy nodded and moved up the stairs

Mariella let herself fall down into the couch and breathed out. "I'll take two years," she chuckled while shaking her head a little bit. Her eyes followed towards where he was pointing, and the seafoam green eyes turned back to him. About to protest, but also knew better than to argue with her brother - especially when they were both beyond exhausted. "Fine," she shook her head at him before getting up and walking over to pull the curtain off. Then she stopped for a few seconds and turned around to walk over to him. Mariella embraced him in a tight hug, and closed her eyes. "Thank you," she whispered. Knowing she had already said those words, but she still meant them. Mariella then took a deeper breath in and let go before walking over to grab her back. "Sleep tight," she smiled and took the steps into the bedroom and closed the curtains. Mariella made the bed, and it didn't take long before she collapsed in the bed.

She slept for quite long, till around midday, her body had craved feeling safe and home for so long - and on the emotional stress on top of everything. Mariella opened her eyes and looked around, having for a second to remind herself where she was, as she lifted herself up on her elbow. Her eyes glowed up in its purple color to sense whether Nigel was awake or not. She got changed into some of her more comfy clothing and pulled her hair up in a bun, and if he was awake she would walk into the living room.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptyTirs Apr 06, 2021 12:17 pm

Sleep for a year, yeah right. His eyes were glued to the clock on the wall telling him that it was five in the morning. At least it was an hour more than usual. He groaned and got up and put on some jogging clothes. He was back two hours later from a long run, and after he saw that Ella was still sleeping, then he took a bath.
Around 8 he was done and started looking into what he needed to do for the next couple of days. He had a new contract and needed to study up on the abilities for the species that he was hunting. He had made a cup of coffee and some light burned toast. After a few more hours, and Ella still wasn’t up he decided to go shopping for groceries. Hopefully Ella was a better cook than he was, and he could really go for some homecooked meal instead of takeaway which had been something he had been eating every day, for, well a long time.
Nigel put the key in the door, just as Ella woke up and walked in with arms filled with bags, toilet paper and paper towels. “Morning sleepy head” he said as she popped her head out of his bedroom. “Maybe you could help?” he asked, and almost dropped one of the four bags that he was shuffling with. “Never shop when you’re hungry, I’ll never learn that” he laughed, as he put down some of the bags, and sighed.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptySøn Apr 11, 2021 5:07 am

She watched him walking in with his arms filled with all kind of stuff, making her laugh a little. "Yeah, of course," she replied and pulled the curtain aside, while almost dancing into the living room, clearly in a good mood. She quickly grabbed one of the bags that seemed to soon be falling towards it's end. The long sleep had been needed for a long time, and all these emotions always made her sleepy - so the fact it had only been Nigel nearby had made it so much easier for her head to relax. Mariella shook her head a little at him while walking over to the kitchen, then beginning to help unpack the bags. "Well, then again - it's much funnier to shop when you are hungry," she pointed out with a warmer smile. She didn't really know where he wanted most things, but just put them where she felt like they belonged - leaving it to him to swap the things around if she didn't place them in the correct spot. Mariella finally managed to look at the time, realizing how long she had slept for, making her blink for a second before she kept unpacking. "I imagine you couldn't sleep for long despite everything?" She chuckled a bit and looked at her brother shortly.
Nigel

Nigel

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... EmptySøn Maj 09, 2021 1:32 pm

He looked at all the groceries as she said it was so much more fun. He nodded slowly “You can say that again, I think I bought the whole store, and I’m dying to try these!” he laughed and pulled out a package of cookies. Most people would look at the well build guy and think he was someone that put a lot of effort into taking care of his body. Truth be told, the only reason that he ran every morning and trained as he did, had something to do with habit than him actually enjoying it. And then there was the food, well he wasn’t a great cook, and he always went for the easy version so being so healthy wasn’t really something he was, and then there was all the sweet treats you could get.

He sat down by the small dining table and then shook his head, when she asked how long he had slept. “Well” he said with a smirk and made a shrug with his shoulders. “I slept until five, which is an hour longer than normal” he laughed and put a cookie in his mouth and made a small sound of pleasure “That is the stuff” he said and closed his eyes, so he could really enjoy the sweetness that was exploding in his mouth.
How are you feeling this morning, with everything?” he finally opened his eyes and looked towards Mariella, he knew that a city would be something of a challenge with her powers. Maybe the needed to find someone that could help her close some of it off, so she could breathe without always having the feelings directed in her mind not being able to escape.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: She would've made such a lovely bride...   She would've made such a lovely bride... Empty

She would've made such a lovely bride...
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A wedding is nothing without the bride's arrival - Peyton
» Runaway Bride | Fortids Emne
» Like a flower made of iron
» Oh, you made an impression. Like a stone caught in my boot.
» You think you have felt real pain? I shall show you what nightmares are made from

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX-
Gå til: