Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Edge of Midnight

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Edge of Midnight Empty
IndlægEmne: Edge of Midnight   Edge of Midnight EmptyFre Dec 04, 2020 7:10 am

Time: Around midnight. 5th of December 2020
Surroundings: It's very dark and a bit cold
Outfit: Panther shape
Topic for: @Echo when ever you are ready <3
____

It wasn't really because she would get in good hands with her father nor brother for being out this late. Miranda was an adult, but there was some rules she still needed to follow to live under her father's roof. Miranda didn't like living there however, not with his temper. She knew Benjamin always would take a hit for her, but she couldn't take watching or hear all the yelling. Tonight she had made an escape out of the window and made it to the woods. By now she had been out here for hours, she liked being wild and free. The black color of her fur was perfect to hide in the woods, and having Miranda's ability she could communicate with all the animals around her if she wanted to. Her senses registret a different type of animal out here tonight, it made her a tiny bit more aware. Usually, Miranda didn't run on these tracks of the forest. All her instincts kicked in just to make sure whoever was close wouldn't attack. Miranda made a choice to climb up in the nearest tree, to have a better look at whoever was coming her way - but then again, she was also sure that whoever or whatever it was - it had caught her scent a long time ago.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Edge of Midnight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Edge of Midnight   Edge of Midnight EmptyLør Dec 05, 2020 10:46 pm

Animal form

Night time had arrived. The golden eyes were the only thing visible as he ran through the forest, not caring how twicks and leaves hit him. He sneared happily, stopped in the middle of the forest, looked around with the tail swinging from side to side. Oh, how he adored to just be in his raptor form and run... run... just run. That was what it was, until he suddenly got the sent of another predator on his terrotory. Annoyed he snarled and sank his head down low. Slowly he engaged the scent and the strange predator. when his feet hit the ground, no sound was to hear, making him a perfect predator. Lowly, he snarled, stopped in his track and made the giant claw tap the soft forest floor.
He knew deep down that this was not his terrotory, but yet, he felt as if it is. It was the first time, in a long time, that he had caught the scent of another predator. Maybe he could have some fun. Maybe a fight!
He snarled happily by the thought. without warning, he launched out from the bushes, only to land in front of the other predator. A low sqreak escaped his massive jaw as he leaned down and back, almost like when a snake was about to attack.
It was a panther! and a gorgeous one! It was rather unusual to find a panther here. It must be a shapeshifter just like himself.
Almost testing the stranger, he jumped a bit forward, snapped out after her, before leaning back again, trying to tower over the large cat.
Mariella

Mariella

Edge of Midnight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Edge of Midnight   Edge of Midnight EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 9:19 am

She was usually not this careless, this unprepared. Miranda found herself in a situation she wished she had a plan to escape from, but hadn't and as the giant reptile ran out of the bush - the unsafety just grew bigger by every second. Her tail was curled under her body and her fur erect almost like a warning not to get to close to her. Miranda's ears was tense, and flat back against her head while her eyes was darted at the creature in front of her. She had barely time to be excited or confused about an actual raptor was standing in front of her. The human part of her was way to far back in her mind with this new threat in front of her. Miranda growled at him as he jumped a bit forward and as he snapped out for her, she struck her claws out after the creature. Miranda didn't like being in this situation, but you never turned your back on a potential enemy - but she wasn't going to attack, she just stood her ground by letting the predator she wasn't having it. "Look I'm not here for trouble," she finally said, using her ability to communicate with other living creatures - she of course didn't know if it worked on this one, but she hoped.
Gæst
Gæst

Edge of Midnight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Edge of Midnight   Edge of Midnight EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 12:40 pm

Clearly the panther wasn´t in for a fight. Instead she stood her ground and growled at him. In a way of saying that he needed to back off.
To that, he just snarled teasingly, wiggled the tail from side to side. In a bit of a surprise, she talked to him, in a manor he hadn´t experienced for many years.
"Then what are you doing out here?" He asked, hoping she could hear him. "I haven´t seen you around before!" Here he raised himself up, standing the all 6 feet tall. His body language did no longer scream enemy. Yet, he was still on guard if she would attack. "and clearly you´re a shapeshifter... finding a panther here in Gaia is very unusual."
Curiously he took a step closer to her. Now wen she wasn´t after a fight, he wasn´t sure how to react around her. Or what to talk abou for that matter. Yet, he was curious what she was doing here.
Mariella

Mariella

Edge of Midnight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Edge of Midnight   Edge of Midnight EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 1:49 pm

"Clearly minding my own business.. I was," she replied getting out of her more defensive stand. If she had picked her other shape she would have least been a little bit bigger than this shape - but she liked it and it was also quite flexible. He stopped looking like someone who was about to attack made her seem a bit more at ease, but she was also aware. Living in a home where one wrong word could end up with bruises, you learned to stay on the best side of people. Avoid conflict where you could. "I'm not usually in this part of the woods, I just needed to clear my head and got a little lost," she confessed and kept her eyes at him. "Well, the North is filled with wolves - not a place for me either way. But speaking of which, it is very uncommon to find anyone like yourself in the woods - or this geographic time even," she pointed out and sat down looking at him. Now that she no longer was in such a defensive mood, she had time to actually tab into her human mind and think about what she was seeing.
Gæst
Gæst

Edge of Midnight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Edge of Midnight   Edge of Midnight EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 7:10 pm

She was indeed minding her own businuess. He was the one who jumped in front of her after all. which made him snicker.
"Oh, clear head, that´s reasonable," he said and started to walk around. Unlike her, he didn´t have the easiest way to just sit down. His body wasn´t really created like that. When she pointed out he was unusual too, he stretched, by leaning down, sticking the tail in the air.
He stopped stretching once again now to only look over at her. "Yeah... I uhm... I know..." He wasn´t sure what to say. after all, she was a stranger, and which stranger wanted to know your whole life story?
"So uhm... what are you escaping from? we could go for a run together! maybe even a race!"
If they both needed to clear their head, why not just run through the forest together?
Mariella

Mariella

Edge of Midnight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Edge of Midnight   Edge of Midnight EmptyTirs Dec 08, 2020 9:48 am

He asked what she was escaping from, a very personal question for someone like Miranda - but for Miranda everything was also carefully planned usually. She always tried her best to keep herself on hold so nothing bad happened. "You wanna race me?" She asked almost surprised someone wanted to spend time with her at this moment. Miranda didn't mind running, but running around with a stranger? she could already see her brother's reaction to that, and it wasn't good. However, tonight she just wanted to be free - even if it was just for a few seconds, of just wanting to connect with the animal part of her with the beast that longed for freedom. She got up on her paws and looked at him. "Okay, let's just run then," she then said before she started running. Miranda didn't quite know the area, but it didn't matter when you were just out to get all the angst out of your body.
Gæst
Gæst

Edge of Midnight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Edge of Midnight   Edge of Midnight EmptyTirs Dec 15, 2020 11:12 pm

when she actually agreed to run with him, he stepped excitedly and snarled. Leaning down, getting ready to jump, he gave her a headstart. Counting to five in his head, he finally ran after her, sniffing her scent. As he got up next to her he looked down at her and almost snickered.
"I thought a panther would be faster," he teasingly snickered. with a swift movement, head lowered to make himself faster, he ran past her and a few meters in front of her, he slowed down. "My name is Echo! what´s yours?"
why not ask her? it was not like they knew each others faces anyway.
Mariella

Mariella

Edge of Midnight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Edge of Midnight   Edge of Midnight EmptyTirs Jan 26, 2021 10:45 am

//vil bare lige sige jeg har ændret karakter - så out <3
Vi kan lige finde ud af om Echo ikke skal møde Marie c;
Gæst
Gæst

Edge of Midnight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Edge of Midnight   Edge of Midnight EmptyTors Jan 28, 2021 3:26 pm

// Yes C:
Sponsoreret inhold

Edge of Midnight Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Edge of Midnight   Edge of Midnight Empty

Edge of Midnight
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Insantiy Can Push you over the edge.