Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Insantiy Can Push you over the edge.

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Duncan

Duncan

Humør : "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God."
Antal indlæg : 208

Insantiy Can Push you over the edge. Empty
IndlægEmne: Insantiy Can Push you over the edge.   Insantiy Can Push you over the edge. EmptyOns Okt 03, 2018 2:36 pm

It was not, normal for him, not doing a late nighshift, before he would walk home, to then get some sleep. After he watched around, the area, to then see if anyone would need help reason why he always walked, when he wwas done in the bar, just a small walk trough the streets of Gaia.

This night, where not any difference, compared to every other night or that was, what Talion thought, has he walked down the street and he heard, a sound of two people, and what sounded like a girl, "man you are crazy, woman, like wtf what the hell are you doing, she is sick Jamie, we should proably go, or just take her purse and leave her here, " as Soon as the other person had said that to James, the other one pulled out a knife, "dont scream girl or it will be worst for you, where is your purse ?"

Talion turned around the corner, he had as always his knife he had on him, before he grabed it and threw it at the one person so the knife, with then knife, so it hit the ground.
" Let the girl be, before i personalie, will make you regret, your life." One of them grabbed the Girl by the throat, and, the other one started moving agianst, Talion but as always, Talion knew what to do, he grabed the mans arm after he had, taken a hit at Talion. The person was ending, on the ground giving a Scream, when Talion broke the arm, on him, so he could not do anything agian, "better leave before i break your leg ?"

//@Anastasia there you go Wink
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Insantiy Can Push you over the edge.   Insantiy Can Push you over the edge. EmptyTors Okt 04, 2018 2:56 pm

She had lost her mum. It was harder on her then expected. She loved her mum it wasn't that, it was the sadness Ana didn't want to follow. That shit hurt like hell. So a nice walk in the light of the moon looking at the stars didn't sound to bad. Well that was till these two annoying guys started to ruin her perfect night.
"Silly boys up for games," she tilted her head a little to the side. She wasn't dressed in anything fancy, more like what she had found a pair of black jeans and a grey top. Her brown curls were messy and maybe she had a little bit of a crazy look in her eyes. They were worried, but of course they wore masks like everyone else. One pulled out a knife, and it made her laugh a little bit. A tiny little knife.
"Purse?" She asked and looked a bit confused. More hadn't she time to answer before a knife came though the sky and hit the mans hand that had threatened her only two seconds earlier. The sudden grab had her gasp for air the first second. Anastasia looked at the scared man, just a silly mask behind a young scared boys face.
"Oh you are a witch.. perfect,"
she mumbled before she grabbed his wrists and siphoned all his magic from him, and he fell to the ground in a scream. Anastasia stepped away to him with her hands behind her back.
"Hello detective," she said to Talion knowing he wasn't police, "these are really bad people. What to do.. what to do? I don't know, do you know?" she asked Talion, Ana crossed her arms as if she was thinking about a punishment for their actions.
"Do you wanna join me? I'm talking with the stars, they are really nice.. they see everything," she smiled at Talion a few seconds after. After all she didn't even care about two idiots on the streets. "Oh. Sorry mr detective where are my manners. Anastasia at your service." She bowed with a little grin.
Duncan

Duncan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Insantiy Can Push you over the edge.   Insantiy Can Push you over the edge. EmptyTors Okt 04, 2018 3:13 pm

Talion looked at her in chock as the oter man, after a moment collapsed, so she could take powers from witches, this was a bit wierd. When she starte talking to him, he looked at her, " i guss, we could make and exsample out of one of them maybe, i dont know to be honest, or we could just let them go, but it was you they attacked, how about you and," he took a deep breath before he talked agian. "the stars, find out, what to do, with them and i will help sounds good,?" He then looked at her, before he ended up biting himself in his tounge the taste of blood was normal.

"And i aint from the police, so you dont have to call me a detective, Mis. dont think i got your name..?" He said where she short after talked to him like he, had not said anything at all, not right now anyway. She then told him her name, "Anastasia, oh hm, its a bit special name you royal or something." He asked, looking at her, before he then talked himself, "well i am Talion." The man was trying to flee he broke the arm on,, when Talion saw that, he broke his leg, the sound of his scream was not loud enough to reach anyone els.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Insantiy Can Push you over the edge.   Insantiy Can Push you over the edge. EmptyTors Nov 15, 2018 4:03 am

"An example? Hmm.. how? You can't make the donkey walk unless it wants to," she pointed out as she slightly scratched chin. "Just leave him. There are worse people who will handle him," she told and sighted a little.
"Now to the stars," she smiled. Anastasia laughed a little over his reaction towards her name.
"Actually yes. I don't brag much about. I had some issues with my mother some years ago - but its all cool now. Or it was. Till she died. And then my dad was all messed up, but then she came back. She always comes back," Ana just told him.
"Talion.. Justice. It's latin. Ana listened to the break of the bone as Talion broke the mans leg. The scream made her laugh a little bit. Insanely it wasn't anything she hadn't seen people do before. Anastasia sighted a little.
"Okay, maybe we can do something. I have an idea," she pointed out as she used her magic to get a hold on the man. She put him against the wall and took his knife, she again used his own magic against him to throw the knife in his hands - so he was hanging on the wall only by the force of the knives and a little magic.
"Now he is a nice decoration for Christmas. Maybe Santa will but me on the good list this year," she smiled proudly. Anastaisa looked at Talion again. "Can we now go look at the stars?" She smiled.
Duncan

Duncan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Insantiy Can Push you over the edge.   Insantiy Can Push you over the edge. EmptyTors Nov 15, 2018 11:30 am

Talion looked at her knowing she where not normal then agian who was, he was not himself he never had been normal. But this woman was insane, her laughed made his spin crawl up.   He did listen to her, so a woman that always came back when they died, that just sounded like a bad comedy. 

He looked at her agian seeing how she forced him up agianst a wall with no effort and knife holding him to the wall. It was crazy the way the man screamed, when it was thrown back. Talion looked at her when she talked about Santa should he say he where not real and if he was, that she had done now, would not put her on a good list what so ever.   "Yeah of coures Ana, you dont mind me calling you that it a bit shorter."

It came from Talion he could hear the man asking for mercy but no one, would help him he was alone if it where not because this woman and another woman he would have helped.

But those times where over, he then walked up to her, and whispered short in her ear, "so where are there a place, where we can talk with your stars." It sounded a bit cooky from Talion as he then looked at her with a childish look, "never talked with Stars before unless, you mean a star such as yourself." It sounded a bit childish from him, to Ana.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Insantiy Can Push you over the edge.   Insantiy Can Push you over the edge. EmptyTors Nov 15, 2018 1:48 pm

She gave him a little smile, when he asked if he could call her Ana.
"Most people do. People always like to take the short way," she added and lifted her shoulders little. "but I like it. My father calls me Ana," Anastasia smiled. She seemed to already be over the little fight from two seconds ago. Ana was flexible like that, but it wasn't healthy.
"Silly, we just climb that roof. It has the best view over the city," she pointed to the top of one of the highest buildings. "The Stars are so nice at this hour," she added and started walking with her hands behind her back. "Pff, I'm no star... slightly insane, but no star.. sorry mate," she started to climb to the roof top. And she was right, the stars looked so bright from up there. It was almost like magic.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Insantiy Can Push you over the edge.   Insantiy Can Push you over the edge. Empty

Insantiy Can Push you over the edge.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Sometimes you just need a little push - Cody
» Edge of Midnight

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen-
Gå til: