Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio Empty
IndlægEmne: I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio   I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio EmptyFre Maj 10, 2019 2:15 am

Tid
Fyraften, omkring 16:00
Dato
10. Marts
Sted
Adonis' hus, hus nr. 5
Vejr
Køligt og blæsende.
Omgivelser
Et stort og flot hus, med flot decor, så man skulle tro ingen boede der.
Påklædning
Outfit

@Emilio

Adonis was just done working at the hospital, packing everything up and changing his clothes. He was tired, it had been a long day, going to work early and leaving late. Not that he was complaining, he loved his work, he loved working actually. His mom was calling him a workaholic, she might be right, but for Adonis, he just couldn't stop working, because he loved it.
He was on his way home thinking about if Emilio might be at his house again. He didn't really have a problem with it anymore, funny enough. He had gotten used to having Emilio there waiting for him and it didn't really annoy him like it usually would. Maybe it was just the mate bond that made Emilio tolerable for Adonis.
He found his thoughts drifting off to the past couple of months with Emilio. The guy beginning at the school and them learning more and more about each other. It was weird for Adonis because he wasn't used to talking with the same person for so long. He usually talked very little and when he didn't want to talk to the person anymore, he would just distance himself. Pretty much why he didn't have friends, not ones from his childhood, they never lasted, because he was so bad at keeping in touch, to show love of any kind, but with Emilio it was a bit different, because he really didn't have a choice, he was pulled towards the guy, if he wanted it or not.

As he pulled up to his house, admiring the big beauty it was, he knew Emilio was there. The lights were turned on when Adonis usually turned them off when he left. A smirk formed on his lips as he parked his car and went up to the house, going in.
He put his things down at the entre, taking off his shoes and jacket, before going in, straightening out his suit a bit.
Emilio he called out, looking around the house for the guy.

Sidst rettet af Adonis Søn Maj 26, 2019 4:48 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio   I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio EmptyFre Maj 10, 2019 11:16 am

Outfit + bare tæer, fordi han indenfor

Emilio smiled happily as he walked over to Adonis' place, he was not dead and he was going to school and getting the help he needed slowly learning about his powers and what he was.
And Adonis...he was...Emilio smiled his soulmate...and the young boy couldn't help the tiny flutter in his chest or the big dopey smile on his lips when looked at Adonis or just thought about him.
He giggled shaking his head feeling his face heat up, he had a soulmate! there was a person out there for him and only him, he just hoped Adonis wouldn't reject him and let him die...or outright tell Emilio that he didn't want him the same way Emilio was starting to want Adonis... what if Adonis was just doing this because he didn't want some dead kid blood on his conscience.

He squirmed a bit walking up to the door and unlocking it, he would never tell the older boy any of this, but he felt more at home here than he did his tiny dorm room...he loved spending time here just relaxing and being around Adonis...his heart would beat faster and he would get all shy red-faced! where did all his spunk go! he had turned into a shy, happy and overenergetic child!

He took off his shoes and flopped down on the sofa and fell asleep, he woke up an hour later when he heard Adonis call out his name, he smiled jumping up and scrambling onto his legs and out to the front door and over to Adonis, hi! how was your day he said smiling as the urge to kiss him or hug him started to bubble up inside him. He should just ignore it, they might be soulmates, but that didn't mean they had to want or love one and other.
Emilio was a hopeless romantic so yeah he wanted true love and soulmates and happily ever after, and he really hoped he would get it...now more than ever because he had Adonis
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio   I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio EmptyLør Maj 25, 2019 1:54 pm

He didn't know why, but a content feeling caused through him as he saw Emilio coming towards him, smiling at him, asking how his day went. It had been like this quite a lot and surprisingly he hadn't asked Emilio to stop it.
It was clear that he had taken a nap before Adonis came home. He stepped forward, ruffling Emilio's hair a bit, a shot of electricity running through him, at the feel of his mate. Fine he mumbled. It was the same answer every day. Adonis wasn't one for sharing a lot, he took up all his feelings and frustration, bundling them up inside of him, might be why he was so angry all the time? He didn't really care.
He looked down at Emilio, why was it getting so familiar, so normal to just having him around? He usually got uncomfortable about this time, asking the person to fuck off, but not once had he asked Emilio to do that. Yeah, he was usually very silent, but if someone knew him saw this, they would know something was up.
It must be the mate bond right? The pull he felt all the time, he wanted to touch Emilio so bad, but he held himself back. But this day he was more tired than ever. All he wanted was just to feel the touch of Emilio just for a moment.
So he let his hand rest in the soft hair of his mate, before letting his hand run down Emilio's cheek. But it was like switch suddenly turned on, making him aware of what was going on, and he took his hand away, coughing awkwardly.
Are you hungry? We can eat early he said surprising himself at the soft tone of his voice, before going into the kitchen, leaving Emilio behind, surely a bit weirded out.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio   I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio EmptySøn Maj 26, 2019 5:01 pm

Emilio just beamed up at him his hair a bit messy from the nap, but he didn't really care...Adonis was home! and the young boy felt his heart flutter in his chest, he blushed when Adonis stepped forward, ruffling Emilio's hair a bit, his heart skipping a beat at the touch. He had been doing that a lot lately...touching Emilio.
Emilio just shook his head, it was always the same answer...but he had gotten to know his mate a bit and he knew that it was a lot for him to even answer Emilio. The younger boy gasped leaning into the soft touch moaning a bit...he felt so touch starved...he needed to get touched...and when Adonis did it he felt like he could fly! so when the witch rested his hand in Emilio's the soft hair, before letting his hand run down Emilio's cheek. He was the happiest boy on earth...the voices and screaming gone.

So when Adonis stopped Emilio whimpered as the quiet inside his head slowly started to fade and the screaming came back, he just looked at his mate when he left and walked into the kitchen. But im not hungry...i just want you to keep on touching me he muttered into the empty room before following Adonis into the kitchen.
He jumped up onto the counter swinging his legs what are we having? and what did you do today? did something cool happen? like heard...saw...the....car crash... he said still not used to his abilities or how they worked was everybody okay? he asked slowly taking Adonis' hand into his own
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio   I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio EmptySøn Maj 26, 2019 6:09 pm

The small moans that escaped Emilio were almost teasing Adonis. It was so hard not to just go back and do anything to the guy. But at the same time... He couldn't really get himself to do it. He hated this need to touch Emilio somehow. He never had that need, he just wanted to be by himself, not having to touch anyone, just him and his personal space, but here came Emilio, invading it!
He looked up at Emilio when he came in and sat on the counter. He looked so... sweet?
A heavy sigh left Adonis, the questions coming his way. Adonis wasn't one to talk much, he wasn't one that liked to hear himself talk, even though, some people might say he was arrogant. But he couldn't bring himself to not answer Emilio. Anything you want he mumbled looking at the guy in front of him.
It was a plus sometimes, that Emilio knew some stuff about what happened at his work, because of his ability, then Adonis didn't have to explain too much because Emilio would already know.
They weren't critical he said with a light shrug, looking down at Emilio's hand, taking Adonis'.
Looking up at Emilio, he stepped a bit closer. He laid his free hand on Emilio's cheek, surprising himself, as he admired the guy.
Beautiful he whispered. He couldn't lie, Emilio was beautiful, anybody could see that. They would be blind if they couldn't see it. Adonis felt sort of prideful, for having such a beautiful mate. He suddenly became very possessive. A low growl erupted from him, as he stepped closer to Emilio, taking a hold of his waist, bringing himself to stand between Emilio's legs.
He placed a hungry kiss on Emilio's soft lips, they hadn't kissed before, Adonis had taken himself in thinking about kissing Emilio, but he always stopped himself before doing it. This time was different though, he didn't want to stop himself.
His hands rested on Emilio's waist, gripping him tight, almost afraid of letting him go, as he moaned into the kiss.
He pulled back for a moment, resting his forehead on Emilio's, he needed to breathe for a second, but he also wanted to see if Emilio even liked it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio   I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 11:50 am

Emilio giggled a bit swinging his legs as he sat on the kitchen counter, he felt so small! he looked over at Adonis beaming anything! ummm...uh i know! fried noodles with prawns! he said excitedly, his thoughts going into a very 'dirty' place but i want you...i want to kiss you...i want my first kiss! and and and a lot of other dirty stuff!
Emilio felt relieved when he heard Adonis answer, he had been walking around all day feeling on edge, he had to help! if he knew someone was going to die he should help, right? Good...it was...there was...blood and screaming everywhere...the whole day...i hated it...i wish i was normal he muttered.
Emilio looked down at Adonis blushing at how close they were, he gasped when he felt a warm hand on his cheek. Im really not he said looking away, he didn't like or well he wasn't used to hearing things like he was beautiful...most guys just said he was weird and a freak.

Emilio whimpered moving back when he heard Adonis growl, so when the witch stepped closer to Emilio, taking a hold of his waist, bringing himself to stand between Emilio's legs. Emilio was pretty sure he was hallucinating! because the next thing he knew he felt lips against his own. They hadn't kissed before, and Emilio had just come to the conclusion that he never wanted to stop!
Adonis' hands rested on Emilio's waist, gripping him tight, Emilio was moaning and moving his hips against the witches. He had no clue what he was doing but it felt so good! he whimpered blushing when Adonis pulled back did...did i not do it right? am i a bad kisser he asked looking down at Adonis moving his own lips closer to the older boy can i try again?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio   I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 12:59 pm

Fried noodles it is he nodded, as things started to move behind him. The nice thing about being a witch was that he hardly had to move a finger. He could make food without doing anything, Other than concentrate of course.
He sighed softly at Emilio. Adonis understood the need Emilio had to be normal, even though it would never come true.
It will get better he assured him. Adonis knew it was something Emilio had to live with all his life, seeing people get hurt, there was nothing to do about it, he couldn't really turn it off, but he could get more control over it. Or then... there was something Adonis really didn't want to say, but he would help if it didn't get better.
As Emilio looked away, claiming he wasn't beautiful, when a man who hardly said anything or admitted anything, said it to him, Adonis gripped his chin, forcing him to look at him again, his grip wasn't hard though, but stern.
DON'T look away he said, putting extra pressure on the Don't, looking straight at Emilio. He wouldn't have said it if it weren't true, but he wasn't going to say it again, to convince Emilio.

The way Emilio moved his hips against him, his sweet moan, it made a weird kind of warm feeling run through Adonis. The heat making him want more, so much more. He wanted to claim his mate, he wanted to do it right there, or actually, anywhere, he just wanted to do it right at that moment. He didn't know if Emilio was ready though. Adonis was a lot, someone would call him evil, but he wasn't a monster. He would wait if Emilio wasn't ready. The want he had though, scared him. He really wanted to be bound to Emilio... He knew what it meant. If he did, Emilio was the only person he would be with for the rest of his life... but weirdly enough, that thought didn't scare him away, rather pushed him on.
No god no, he wasn't a bad kisser. Even though he might not be experienced, that was clear to tell, the kiss wasn't bad. Just the feeling of his mate's lips against his, that made it the greatest kiss he had ever had and it scared Adonis a little.
He was taken aback as Emilio asked if he could try. Adonis nodded slowly. Mmmm he hummed as he looked into Emilio's brown eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio   I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 11:12 pm

Emilio looked at his mate nodding, hoping that he was right...because some days he didn't know how much more he could take...sometimes he just wanted to drill a hole into his head, he just wanted it to stop! the school helped but, he just wanted to be normal, a normal boy in love! was it really that hard!

You think so...my...some of the boys in school said...most banshees don't live past 40...he said they all killed themselves...and sometimes i get why, but then i think about you and...it helps...but it hurts so much he said looking down at his feet, god, he felt helpless.
Emilio couldn't help but whimper and try and get away when Adonis gripped his chin, forcing him to look at him again, his grip wasn't hard though, but stern. He gasped nodding his head, he wasn't going to argue with the older boy, but he did feel a spark inside him...it felt so weird...Adonis found him beautiful...it didn't make sense
The kiss felt amazing, Emilio was a moaning mess of nerves and pleasure, he moved closer wanting to feel all of Adonis. The heat and blood in his body was going haywire making him so hard and needy, he should feel shameful...he wasn't like this...but it was his first kiss and it was with his SOULMATE! how could he not get over excited!
When the kiss ended all he wanted to do was chase after Adonis' lips, he blushed smiling a bit you liked it he said all shy and red-faced. But a small streak of bravery shot through him, he leaned in and gently pressed his lips against the older boys. He gently nipped at his lower lips sliding his tongue over it moaning softly every time. He warped his legs around Adonis moaning please i want...i don't know....but i want something more...please
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio   I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 1:49 am

He didn't like what Emilio said. It made him angry. He wanted to find that guy who told Emilio that, scaring him, thinking that it would be his fate also. Like hell, Adonis would ever let that happen. I will make sure you live as long as you can he wanted to tell himself that the reason the thought of Emilio killing himself made him angry, was because it would kill Adonis, but in reality, he just cared about the guy, so much that it hurt just thinking about him dead. He wouldn't really say that out loud though.
He low growl escaped him, not a warning one though, just out of pure instinct, when Emilio said that Adonis liked it. Ugh, he didn't really want to say it out loud, he didn't want others to say it out loud! But.. he let Emilio do it anyways, not without a warning though.
Don't push it he growled almost embarrassed himself too. But of course, he like it, fuck it felt amazing. He freaking loved it if he was being truthful, but that was only to himself of course.
As their lips met again, he was all gone with the feeling. It spread through his body, making him want his mate even more. He couldn't fight it, did he even want to?
He groaned hungrily as Emilio's tongue slid over his lip, making Adonis part his lips a little, for their tongues to meet. He moaned lustfully at just the feeling of their tongues dancing together. He slid his hands from Emilio's waist to his tighs, holding on.
Let's take it to the bed then he mumbled, as he gripped Emilio's legs tighter, lifting him up from the counter, having him flushed against his body, in mid-air. He looked at the guy in his arms, he was so beautiful, it took his breath away. He pressed his lips hard against Emilio's, as he walked them to his bedroom.
He laid Emilio down on the bed, hovering over the banshee under him. His mate. He breathed heavily, not really knowing where to start with this. It wasn't really his first time, but it was his first time with someone that actually meant something, whether he wanted it or not. It was his mate, he would be caged if he did this, he had always hated the thought, but now... he loved the idea of it.
His hands moved under Emilio's shirt, drawing small circles on his sides. His skin was so soft and smooth.
How far... Do you wanna go? his words were laced with a form of gentleness that he didn't know he possessed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio   I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 1:04 pm

Emilio smiled sadly, it's not that he wanted to die...but sometimes it was to much...the screaming...the blood and horrible things he saw...it just wanted it to stop...how? he asked feeling small and vulnerable.
Emilio jumped a bit when Adonis growled, not a warning one though, just out of pure instinct, and Emilio couldn't really help the flutter in his chest or the tightness in his pants. push what he teased a bit feeling a bit brave looking down at his beautiful mate.

As their lips met again, he was all gone with the feeling. It spread through his body, making him want Adonis in ways he had never wanted anyone, and honestly speaking it scared him, because what if Adonis didn’t want him just as much…but he had to right…he was his soulmate…he loved Emilio to right?
Adonis groaned hungrily as Emilio's tongue slid over his lip, making Adonis part his lips a little, for their tongues to meet. Emilio felt so shy and unsure, but fuck it felt so good! He pushed himself against Adonis moaning and gasping lustfully. Adonis’ slid his hands from Emilio's waist to his tighs, holding on. Emilio whimpered nodding his head as his legs where gripped tightly as he was lifted him up from the counter, and taken into the bedroom.

Emilio lay on the bed looking up at Adonis blushing and breathing hard feeling like his heart was going to jump out of his chest any second. The small circles being drawn on his soft skin made him purr and lean into the touch i…umm don’t know…i…trust you…so umm just…be gentle…and I will tell you to stop he said shyly
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio   I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio EmptyTirs Jun 18, 2019 9:15 am

I will watch over you his words left his mouth quickly, he was surprised by himself. Would he really watch over Emilio? Was he even able to do that, was that a promise he could hold? Adonis had never cared enough to watch over anybody, he didn't know how to, so what made him think he could watch over Emilio? He sighed inside of himself, looking at the vulnerable boy in front of him. He didn't know why, but he was sure... he was sure that he would watch over him.
Adonis rolled his eyes as Emilio continued to push his boundaries. Emilio... he said this time with a warning. Adonis could only be this nice and talkative to a certain extent.

The way Emilio reacted to just their kisses made Adonis smile against the guy's lips. He was so pure and sweet, how the hell did he end up having a soulmate like Adonis? That wasn't fair to the guy. But maybe... Adonis kinda saw why they had been put together, Adonis felt this need inside of him, not just of lust, but something else.
He looked so sweet laying on the bed with the red cheeks and the heavy breathing. It turned Adonis on, growling again, just by looking at this beauty in front of him.
He nodded gently as his hands went further up his shirt, gently cupping his pecks, as his thumbs flicked over Emilio's nipples.
Don't worry, I will be gentle he said, kissing his lips softly.
He began taking of Emilio's shirt and after his pants until he laid in nothing but his boxers. Adonis looked down at him hungrily. Bowing his head down, as his lips started to gently trace his tummy and up to Emilio's throat. So beautiful he breathed as he began sucking and nipping on Emilio's neck, while feeling his body up.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio   I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 3:22 pm

Emilio couldn't help but react and whimper and moan at every touch of their lips. He felt so happy and stupid, how come he had a soulmate...and one as beautiful and caring as Adonis...he might not show it or ever fucking say it..but Emilio knew...he had to care right? people don't kiss and do this kind of stuff with someone of they don't care! this meant something! it had to! Him and Adonis, there was a reason for why it was them that the universe put together. He just needed to figure out why.
Emilio looked up at his mate, his face flushed and his breath heavy as it heated up the room. He could only whimper and move his body closer when he heard Adonis growl and felt his sinful hands move up further under Emilio's shirt, gently cupping his pecks, as his thumbs flicked over Emilio's nipples. He gasped wanting to get away not understanding the heat the rushed through is body at every small touch.
The kiss was so soft that he melted into the bed i..know you will...you won't hurt me he said more to himself than Adonis.

So when the young boy was wearing nothing but his blue boxers, he covered his face and chest with his hands in embarrassment, under Adonis hungry gaze. He closed his eyes squirming when a pair of hot lips started to gently trace down his tummy and up to Emilio's throat. Emilio whimpered pressing his body closer...no...i...i look like a girl...i should cut my hair he whimpered out not wanting Adonis to see his face
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio   I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio EmptyTors Aug 01, 2019 12:31 am

He looked so sweet, reacting to every little thing that Adonis did to him, even though it wasn't much. He really was so innocent, but Adonis would change that soon. Adonis was going to make his first time unforgettable, so he wouldn't ever want to be with someone else but him. His mind didn't even go to the thought of Adonis actually not being able to have sex with anyone else but Emilio for the rest of his life. It was like it wasn't important, he could live with that, in fact, it would be perfect, even though he hadn't even slept with the guy yet, but something told him that he wouldn't regret it at all. I won't he whispered, confirming Emilio in what he said. He would never hurt him intentionally. He might not like people that much, and he might not understand his feelings towards Emilio just yet, but was there something he wouldn't do, it was hurt him. He could get angry and yell at him, threaten him, yes, but he would never put a hand on him.

He chuckled darkly as Emilio covered his face and chest with his hands. Not that it covered much, but it was cute. The way he squirmed by the touch of his lips, the small whimper. He made a gentle ssh sound at him, before taking his hands away from his face and chest, so he didn't cover anything, so Adonis could see everything.
He raised a brow as Emilip started talking about his hair making him look like a girl. He sighed.
Don't cut it, I like it he mumbled, grabbing his hair tightly, pulling a bit at it with a smirk. In no way did it make him look like a woman. Maybe it made him look cuter than many other guys but like a girl? Nah. He placed gentle kisses on Emilio's lips, letting his hands caress down to Emilio's boxers, before entering, gently wrapping his fingers around the guy's length.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio   I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio EmptyTors Aug 08, 2019 8:21 am

The younger boy let out a tiny gasp and smiled happily up at his soulmate, this was too good to be true, here he was in bed with the most beautiful man on the planet…and he was about to have actual real sex… with someone that he…loved…he loved Adonis… he let out a small breathless giggle, before moaning and letting his eyes roll back in his head…he could wait, right now he was trying so hard not to cum and start moaning like some crazy person. Even if you ever hurt me…I would forgive anything…as long as you didn’t break..m..me he muttered more to himself than the man on top of him doing wonderful things to his sensitive body.

Emilio’s face grew redder when he heard Adonis laugh at his actions, squirming more on the bed feeling like he was on fire and not sure if he should lean into the touch of move away before he lost himself completely. He whimpered and let Adonis remove his hands so Adonis could see everything. Emilio’s breathing was erratic as he lay there under Adonis watchful eyes.
Adonis raised a brow as Emilio started talking about his hair making him look like a girl. Its not like he hated it…he just felt so feminine sometimes…

You do? he mumbled, moaning and arching his back when the witch grabbed his hair tightly, pulling a bit at it with a smirk. Emilio was a mess, do it again…please he said breathlessly as a gentle kiss was placed on his lips. He closed his eyes becoming plaint under Adonis talented fingers as they caress down to Emilio's boxers, before entering, gently wrapping his fingers around Emilio’s length. He whimpered.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio   I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio Empty

I am not arrogant you are blind to see elegance | Emilio
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Getting ready for Christmas - Emilio (fortidsemne)
» A blind date you say?
» Set up Blind date
» You're blind to whats around you [TW]
» My First blind date - Yuudai

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Hope Gardens :: Hus nr. 4-6-
Gå til: