Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

It's bird hunting season

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

It's bird hunting season Empty
IndlægEmne: It's bird hunting season   It's bird hunting season EmptySøn Okt 11, 2020 11:21 am

Topic for: @Alazul
Outfit: Link
___

It seemed like the weather tried to remind her that tonight wasn't the best to hunt. However, bad weather wasn't a good enough excuse if you asked her father. Therefor, Elenora found herself out for a hunt for the next prey on her list. A thunderbird named Alazul. It was a hunt that had lasted days, not that he knew that - for she hadn't really started tracking him till this day. Elenora always did a backtrack on people before she started the great hunt. One thing she had learned in her research was that the thunderbird often found himself out for a drink. So Elenora had dressed up and took a taxi from her hotel room to the bar Late night. She took off her coat as stepped in and headed to the bar. She was dressed in a beautiful yellow long dress, and her hair fell so smoothly in the softest curles. She sat down at the bar and ordered her first drink. Then looked around the room, the hazel colored eyes searched for it's target.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

Humør : “Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.”
Antal indlæg : 103

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's bird hunting season   It's bird hunting season EmptySøn Okt 11, 2020 12:01 pm

P https://wholesale-7ea6.kxcdn.com/img/aw17/4_11315_78_00.jpg in black xD

The Winter`s weather was clear enough for a blind man to see. Not that he knew what it was like to be blind, infact he had never seen a reason behind losing your sight. But he was always drinking, so maybe that was the best way to deal with it for him, instead of making himself blind. As he got into the bar he took a chair out and sat down on it. As he then waited for the barkeeper to get over to him. It was a young man clearly in his twenty who came up to him, his accent was clearly not British. Alazul looked up at him, before he talked, " i want a single malt whisky and just give me the bottle." He said as the man moved to the shelf to get it for Alazul, however the payment was not something he thought about. So when the man came back he just gave him the cash as he then poured up, another glass for himself. Before he decide to drink from the bottle instead. His worked kind of had made this a bad habbit for him that, and he was without a heart. The man he saw when he looked into a mirror was a man tired of life, tired of not being able to fill out the hole. The witch Rebekah had made, when she took his heart.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's bird hunting season   It's bird hunting season EmptyMan Okt 12, 2020 11:42 am

The thunderbird was well dressed, she had to give the monster that. Elenora had read about what he had done trough the years, and she looked forward to put him out of his misery. He was a drunk, a miserable drunk if you asked for Elenora's opinion. Sitting there with a bottle all by yourself, it was different if you went to just grab a drink - perhaps getting a chance to meet new people - it just seemed like he tried to fill a void, or perhaps just get rid of the blood thirst she thought he had. Elenora took a sip of her drink before walking over next to him. "The whole bottle, you must really enjoy whisky," she chuckled a bit, finding it sorta nice talking to another person who wasn't English or at least spoke with a non English-accent. "I'm Nora," she held out her hand to greet him with a firm smile. Elenora thanked her ability for the positive aura she owned, she seemed like a warm and cheerfully person - which in some cases she could be. She usually was with non-supernatural people.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

Humør : “Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.”

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's bird hunting season   It's bird hunting season EmptyMan Okt 12, 2020 4:53 pm

As he heard a soft voice speak to him. He quickly turned around, towards this beautiful woman who stood next to him. " I mean you got me i am guilty of that, infact i do love whisky." He said as he made a gesture for her to take a place to sit down. " It aint healthy but if your work, like my work always follows you. Then it´s one of the best ways to forget, the horror you have seen." When she then told him her name he could not stop a little smile from coming up.

" Nora its a bit small, is it short for something els?" He asked as he took her hand an returned her gesture with a handshake. " You do not seem like the girl, to come to this place so i am wondering are you new to the city, or new to this bar." He added as he sent her a gentle smile, maybe it was the whisky or maybe it was just the fact that he had meet a woman who seemed so pure and clean, that it maybe was going to smit of on him. " You want a drink? " he asked trying to be nice towards this random woman who had appeared out of nowhere.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's bird hunting season   It's bird hunting season EmptyMan Okt 12, 2020 9:28 pm

She knew what he talked about. Hunting creatures like him wasn't really for the faint of heart, and she had drunken her sorrows away for way to many times before. He seemed different about it though, careless. The Thunderbird asked if her name was shortened for anything which made her chuckle a little as she replied; "Elenora, but I prefer it shorter. Sounds less formal." The human tilted her head a little to the side by his next comment, and kept her hazel colored eyes at him. "Busted. I'm from New York, just got here last month for work. What gave me away?" She asked with a lighthearted giggle. Then he asked her if she wanted a drink, and she folded her lips slightly before she gave him a little nod. "Yeah, thank you." He seemed nice and it bothered her. It was easier to kill monsters when they acted their part and her ability to feel the good and positive things - made it harder for her sometimes to act out on the anger in her chest. "So you know my name, can I get yours?" She then asked and gave him a warmer smile.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's bird hunting season   It's bird hunting season EmptyTirs Okt 13, 2020 3:23 pm

If one had asked Alazul what he would use this day one, it was simply this with no people talking to him and maybe, just some time where he could fill the void he had. When she told him it was short for her name, he gave her a nod. " I guess that makes sense, just pick whatever you want to drink."
He added before he turned his gaze towards the bottle and the glass agian, how much he had fallen was still a chock for him, but that's how it was. When she did tell him he had guessed right, and then asked him what gave her away. He did not know what to say.

After a little while he turned the gaze toward her as she got her drink as she then asked him what his name was. " Alazul and about how i could guess, just a random guess. " He added sending her a light smile, before he turned back to his misery with the bottle. It was clear to everyone, that he was just a mess and, killing him if someone would do that would be a kind of peace.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's bird hunting season   It's bird hunting season EmptyTirs Okt 13, 2020 9:15 pm

Elenora ordered a glass of white wine feeling that was just, what she was in the mood for. Also she needed to keep her head in the game and not loose sight of the end game. ”It was a good guess.” She responded to his reply with a wider smile. Elenora took a sip of her wine when it arrived and she kept her gaze at him. ”So Alazul, what is your story? She then asked and tilted her head a little to the side. “” I mean sitting here in the bar by yourself. Tough case at work? Elenora didn’t know about his work life, but few things belonged in the same eyes of people. People who dealt with any type of police work saw and experienced things what only some people could understand. ”My brother used to work at the military, ive seen that empty look in eyes before” She added with a sad smile. She owned it herself, and sadly her story was far from over.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's bird hunting season   It's bird hunting season EmptyTors Okt 15, 2020 2:35 pm

He turned around as she asked him what his story was, what did she mean by that. "Can you be a bit more precise, about what you mean by my story." He added clearly a bit protective of what his story was. When she then made a more precise question he looked at her. "You could say that, infact yeah it might have been a bad case." That was the answer simple and it was one of those things. As Elenora told him that she had seen the look in his eyes before. He turned his eyes towards her. As she told him it was one thing, she had seen in her brother´s work in the military he could understand that to a degree.

" Yeah something is needed to fill the void when a case is taking something over." He said as his eyes finally look at her again, with a little bright smile. "What about you, seem a bit fresh going into the city an on a bar on your own. Are you meeting someone, or did you just want to forget everything related to real life." Alazul looked at her with a little smile. As those words left his mouth.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's bird hunting season   It's bird hunting season EmptyFre Okt 16, 2020 9:52 am

"The best way to tell a story is to start at the begin, at least that is what my mother used to say," she responded with a faint smile. There was a little sadness to that smile along with inner rage that used to meet the surface, but she kept it calm. There was a void in her heart and she used rage to fill it, and she wanted justice for everything that had happened in her life. If that meant going on a cleanse, then a cleanse was what she needed. "I'm from New York, if I can handle the city life there, I can handle it anywhere," she commented on the first part of his sentence. "But yeah, I'm here on my own. Not entirely sure, if I'm here to forget anything or just to remember what being alive feels like," she chuckled taking a sip of her wine.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's bird hunting season   It's bird hunting season EmptyLør Okt 17, 2020 7:17 pm

As  she told him that the best way to tell a story, would be to start from the beginning. He sent her a faint smile, while that might be the truth, the story was to long and they would be dead when he was done. "That might be true, but we might never know." He said as he then poured himself, another glass. As she then talked about she could handle it, he could not help himself to tease her a bit. "That might be true but you are not in New York anymore Nora." He said a little playful, before he turned his head to the drink again an took a mouthful.  

"Well seems like the normal thing is, either to forget something or feeling, how it feels being alive you know." He said as he then turned around so he actually could cheek her out. The brown eyes, the pretty slim body. She did look beautiful, he would lie if he could not see that. So he did not want to have something to do with anyone his life was a mess and at any point. Rebekah could use his heart to get what she wanted from him.

Sidst rettet af Alazul Fre Nov 20, 2020 7:48 pm, rettet 1 gang
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's bird hunting season   It's bird hunting season EmptyMan Okt 19, 2020 12:29 pm

It was quite sad, but she couldn’t get herself to believe his life was tragic. He was tragic, there was a difference. Elenora knew he was an animal a creature who was hiding behind human flesh so know one would know his true form. A bringer of thunder and storm, a creature who belonged away from what we knew. She would make sure that happened, so know one would fear a creature like that ever again. She had a plan, but didn’t expect it to work perfectly, it never really did. She had trained for these hunts for as long as she could remember, and everyone was dangerous in their own way. Every mission had some risks, and one day it could cost her life. Her life was what some would call tragic as well, living for the thrill of the hunt to get justice for her lost family members.
"To forget the world and feel alive, cheers," she raised her glass a little to toast with him before taking another mouthful. "This place is dead though, one would think Aston would know how to party, at least I have you here to keep me company," she replied with a firm smile.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's bird hunting season   It's bird hunting season EmptyOns Okt 21, 2020 6:51 pm

"Cheers" He replied as he raised his glass to her. Some people would call him a monster and a blight, the truth was not something he wanted to admit.  But the truth was he was forced to do bad things, since he had no heart. A big reason why he had stayed under the radar most of his life from people who wanted to kill him. He had done bad things but who had not, he had seen great men die for nothing or for something stupid like greed.  He took another mouthful as he listen to Nora. "Yeah i mean you got some company in a person, who is a bit of a lost cause." He added as he Raised his glass yet again, "cheers Nora." He said before he talked again,

"so anything you want to do like because we could just sit in silence, but have a feeling we provably should at least do something." He said as he sent her a bigger smile but to be honest maybe was it that alcohol there was talking because he kind of wanted to see where this where gonna lead." so what do you do in your free time." He said as he took another mouthful of his drink before he sent her a playful smile. "I mean a beautifully woman like you got to have a great story to tell?" He asked her with a little smile.

Sidst rettet af Alazul Fre Nov 20, 2020 7:50 pm, rettet 1 gang
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's bird hunting season   It's bird hunting season EmptySøn Okt 25, 2020 6:59 pm

He used flattery, not that she expected less. Elenora gave him a cheeky smile and tilted her head a bit to the side. "I like silence sometimes, but not a lot actually," she replied a few seconds after. "What are you suggesting we do?" She then asked to the fact that he had seemed like wanting to do something else, rather than just sit here in silence. "I work for an American company for marketing, and they send me here to give Gaia the American point of view," she replied telling him the truth about her job. It was one of the reason why she was here, the other one wasn't worth talking about yet. "But I'm afraid there isn't many great tales to tell, but I'm hoping my journey here in Gaia will give me some. maybe you can help me with that," she took another sip of her drink.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's bird hunting season   It's bird hunting season EmptyOns Okt 28, 2020 6:06 pm

As she asked what his suggestion would be. He tilted his head to the left side, as he listen to her. To be honest he did not know what they should do. "To be honest i don't really know this quiet part and drinking is just a bit to sad you know." He said as he shrugged as his eyes then was following her with his eyes. As Elenora told him about why she was here, he took a little sip of his whisky.

" I mean sounds like you got a lot to do then, when it comes to dealing with the America point of view i mean."
As she told him that she had not that many great tales, he shrugged his shoulders. If he was being honest he was not that great when it came to this. As he heard, that she maybe thought he could help her with it. " I mean maybe depends on a lot, my stories are not that interesting but maybe some of them would be interesting for you i am up for helping if that's the case." He said as he then took another sip of his drink, before he empty the glass. He then put it down, as he turned towards her yet agian. "So sure Elenora, we might be able to get you some great stories." He said a bit cooky.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's bird hunting season   It's bird hunting season EmptyFre Okt 30, 2020 3:01 pm

"It is a lot, but I was raised in it - makes things quite easier to deal with," she smiled a bit followed by a light chuckle. Elenora licked her lower lip and took a slightly deep breath in. "Do you want to go somewhere else? The music here is giving me a headache," she then asked, "unless you want to sit here by yourself of course," she downed her drink before she stood up. Elenora waited a little before heading towards the exit. She wasn't lying, the music was not the easiest to tune into all evening. Besides she had a job to do.

//Lidt kort.. sorry :c
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's bird hunting season   It's bird hunting season EmptyMan Nov 02, 2020 11:20 am

As Elenora asked him if he wanted to go somewhere else, he made a shrug with his shoulders. "I mean i would not mind just following you out, before i need to meet in again." He added as he sent her a lighthearted smile. He then empty his drink an after that he was gonna let the bottle stand on the counter. As he made the payment for the drinks they had gotten, he then turned around sending Nora a slight smile. As he then sent a kind of cheeky comment out "ladies first."

He said as he send her a heart warm smile. He then followed her out and took a big mouthful of the clean air. He liked the fantastic weather, how the cold winters embrace matched what he needed to deal with. He then turned to the site to Look at the girl in front of him. "So where you want to go, like the weather in itself is fantastic if you like the cold weather?." He added as he sent her a warm smile.
//its fine i could deal with it c;//
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's bird hunting season   It's bird hunting season EmptyOns Nov 04, 2020 12:02 pm

She followed him outside, where the fall's cold weather finally had made it's mark on the season. It wasn't her favorite weather, far from, she liked the warmth from summer nights and staying up till the sun went down. Fall and winter was so different, so dark and grey - even downhearted. For some reason, she was most out in the cold weather - it was a good weather to hunt in for every hunter who wasn't Elenora. Her ability wasn't at their best strength, but it had never slowed her that much down before. "Actually, I'm more into the warmer weather, or at least find ways to make myself warm when I'm freezing," she then told and looked over at him. She looked up at the moon whom tried to hide behind the clouds. Elenora turned her gaze to him, "but, don't look at me. I'm just a girl from New York, you are the one who knows what a good time is here in Gaia."
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's bird hunting season   It's bird hunting season EmptyFre Nov 20, 2020 8:02 pm

As Nora follow him out, he could not help but laugh a little. So, he would have to show her a good time in Gaia. “Well I would say I am a bit boring, when it comes to a good time in Gaia normally just drink, and then normally I would go home.” He said as he sent Nora a little smirk, “anyway any things you want to see in Gaia, then we could start it from there. “ He then took his coat off giving her it, since she seemed to not be a big fan of the weather. As he then laid it over her shoulders. When she would give him a place she wanted to see, he would start walking towards it by her side as he would make certain she could follow him. “Well, I am like I said not the best person to show you, some great times unless you want to go on a nightclub, but again not really my style so just let me know what a fun time is for you Beautiful Nora.” He said in a cooky voice, as he then would listen to her before they would go to a place she wanted to go towards.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's bird hunting season   It's bird hunting season EmptyLør Nov 21, 2020 4:46 pm

She frowned a bit as he gave her his coat, as she did not expect him to do so. These creatures in the city seemed to believe they actually had a soul, perhaps they lived with the imagination of being worth saving. Elenora followed him, walking next to him hardly found it difficult to keep up - lucky she had long legs. "You don't need the best person, it just makes me assured that you won't pick most common spots in town," she chuckled a bit. He the asked about what was fun times to her. Lately, it was a long time since she had felt true happiness. Of course her ability made it easier for her to feel sense of joy and positive energy, it kept her from going into a too dark void. "I'm hardly a nightclub person either, it's actually a quite long time since I've done anything fun," she confessed and looked over at him while walking around. "After I lost someone very special to me, it just seemed impossible to find joy in the usual things again, you know?" She shook her head a little and moved her head up to the dark night sky. "How about we just go, and see where we end up?"
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's bird hunting season   It's bird hunting season EmptyMan Jan 04, 2021 12:00 pm

As she comments on the part, that they might as well just go and see where they ended up he sent her a slight smile before he decide to walk towards the lake to be honest he kind of wanted to se the lake in the park so that was where they went. No one was out at this point maybe because they got ready to do stuff with their family, he had never understood that part maybe it was because his whole life had never been the same after he became a thunderbird. If not Rebekah had, been using him for some evil scheme he had always tried to work for himself towards what could only be seen as a downgrade not that he cared he tried to help people when he was not force to be the beast the witch had made him. His ears would catch wind of her, drawing her gun and shotting him, not that he would care to be frank the death would be a blessing but then again, if she shot him it would get worse for herself.

He kneels down, looking at the lake, and the place was just so peaceful he could stand here in hours, it was not the same as the sea, but it had its own charm. “So Nora what are you really here for I heard your gun, so it was accident you found me at the par was it. “ He gave a sigh before he looked over his shoulder at Elenora.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's bird hunting season   It's bird hunting season Empty

It's bird hunting season
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Ghost hunting
» Hunting in the forest
» ⎈ Homeless in zombie season - dude! You're doomed (Tate)
» Bye bye little bird
» Like a bird set free

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden :: Baren, Late Night-
Gå til: