Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn Empty
IndlægEmne: A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn   A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 12:00 am

TIME: 5 PM, a Saturday afternoon.
PLACE: The big mall, Gaia Square.
WEATHER: Outside it's sunny and with a slightly chilly wind.
OUTFIT: Link here

@Chantell Fawn

Phenex had, for once, some free time. He had announced that he would be taking one to two weeks' of vacation - so there were no streams to get back home in time for, no arrangements with any of his subs, nothing - he could just go out and have fun. And as such, he had gone to the capital, to wander around the mall and just enjoy himself. Due to the sunny weather outside, his eyes were a bright gold, as he walked around in there, and looked around, seeing if there was something, anything, he would like to buy, here. His eyes lingered on the sex shop for a bit - but he would wait with that until right before leaving the mall.

Instead, he walked into a smaller shop that was hidden away into a corner of the mall, one that very clearly sold small magic items and potions. He had always been fascinated by magic - of all people, thunderbirds knew just what great power magic could bring with it. Their entire species existed because a single witch had been wronged, after all - and she turned the first seven thunderbirds, whom all others, including Phenex, were descendants of. He had been born into a family of demons... But flew away from home after his first turning, just following the voice he'd heard whispering in his mind... To find the other thunderbirds, and get to learn what he was.

But here he was, wandering into the shop, and curiously picking up a potion or two, reading the labels on them to see if he could find anything that was truly interesting, or something he could see himself have a need for in the future.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Chantell Fawn

Chantell Fawn

Antal indlæg : 15

IndlægEmne: Sv: A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn   A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 5:11 pm

Outfit

Chantell gently brushed the long hair from the ponytail back, as she looked around the store. She just needed some basic herbs, really nothing much else than that. She pulled a little up in her crop shirt, as she looked around the different shelves, and found a book on astrology, as she pulled it out and looked at the back of it a little, before she put it in the little basket, and then some tarot cards, for some more in debt magic, and for a ceremony she had planned later on this year, as she suddenly.... she felt a shudder, as she looked back and around, almost shocked.. as she then turned her back. * Just ignore it.. just ignore it.. *. It couldnt be.. her mate couldnt be in here.. she REFUSED TO acknowledge this feeling she was feeling inside. The name on her beauty bone, was showing slightly through the thin layer of makeup, as she hadnt really had time to really cover it up, as she always did.

She walked over to buy the stuff, as she looked to the side for a moment, at a pendulum necklace with an opal in it. She loved opals.. something she always had a weakness for.. as she stood and watched the little necklace for a little while, before she then looked towards the stranger.. as she said " Thats all " to the clerk, as she took the bag and then hurried to get out of the store, while she felt the attraction.. he was DEFINITELY... the person.. she was certain of it.. deep inside, she felt it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn   A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 6:15 pm

Phenex suddenlu had the feeling that someone was looking at him, and therefore, turned his head to look - and his eyes fell upon a woman who had just entered the shop. His sense of smell told him she was a witch, and his incredibly sharp eyesight - caught the glimpse of the name that was so poorly hidden beneath a thin layer of makeup. Like any predatory bird, his golden eyes quickly caught on to little details like that.

Oh. She was definitely a witch, then. And... He had never come upon someone else who had their name spelled the exact way his was. The way she had seemed to just flee the store, as well... Hmm... Once her back was turned, he went and bought the necklace she had looked at, putting it in his pocket before he walked out of the store as well, following the slight scent trail, to soon find her again.

"Hey there," he said, with a charming smile on his lips, as he walked over close to her, although not too close for strangers, either. "I couldn't help but notice you in there. It's a really pretty tattoo you've got there," he said, gesturing towards the one on her arm.

Chantell Fawn

Chantell Fawn

IndlægEmne: Sv: A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn   A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 6:29 pm

Chantell turned, as she heard the manly tone coming from behind her, only to look directly at the man from before. Her eyes were as special as her race. Two set´s of different colored eyes, one more brown, and the other almost green, with a traveling brown string into it, and some green mixing into the brown in the right eye of her. She looked a little surprised, as she saw just WHO it was, that was standing in front of her. * Oh god no.. *. She gave a slight little smile from her, as she said " Oh, hey.. ehm ". She felt almost trapped in his gaze, as it suddenly hit her, when he gestured towards her arm.

" Oh.. OH!, oh i mean.. " she looked down, as she turned a little to the side, as she moved her arm a little to the side, so it was easier to see the brush stroke of the tattoo. " This one?. It´s rather old by now, it turns two this year. I got it, when i finished my major in art " she smiled softly, as she was very proud to call herself a painter and artist.

She blushed slightly, being this close to him.. as she tried to stop touching her beauty bone with one hand resting underneath her elbow, as she said " I... better get going, i have some swimming to do.. so.. " she gave a soft little smil, as she was about to turn.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn   A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 7:07 pm

"Yes, that one. It suits you really well," he said with a smile, and then raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really? Impressive." he himself didn't have any degree of any kind, so of course something like this was rather impressive for him. To be fair, he hadn't even finished public school - having flown away from home when he was ten.

"Hey..." he said, seeing her about to turn, as he reached out to gently grab one of her hands. "I know this is rather bold of me, but - would you care to join me for just a cup of coffee? It doesn't have to be today, if you really do have something you need to go to. You just seem like a very interesting person, and I'd love to get to know you." he said, still with that incredibly charming smile in place. "What d'you say?"
Chantell Fawn

Chantell Fawn

IndlægEmne: Sv: A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn   A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 8:41 pm

Chantell stopped instantly, as she felt him grab her hand, only to look shocked back at him, as she felt the electricity, one she hardly thought, couldnt have been felt too, by the handsome guy.
" I.. " she hesitated, as she felt the pull from destiny, as some would call it. * Fuck * she chewed a little on her bottom lip, in the left corner, as she let go of it, before she separated her lips, as she tried to speak, but she almost couldnt. A little nod escaped her thought, as she let her finger travel slightly over his hand, but then pulled her hand to herself, as she held it gently with the other, almost as if she had burned herself, and she definitely felt like she had, as this was a bad enough situation.

She turned to look over at the nearest cafe, as she pointed in the direction with the neatly kept manicure nails, with a soft rounding in the end, almost almond shaped, but a little more.. pointy than that, as she wasnt one that was scared to claw a person, if she needed too. " How about that place over there? ". She just wanted this to be done.. and tomorrow was TOO far away.. and would just end up letting her linger by the imagine of her fated one.
She started to walk over towards the place, as she pulled her own chair out and as she sat down, she even gently pushed her foot against his chair, so it glided out for him, before she elegantly crossed her legs, as she sat back. " So tell me. Do you have any tattoos of your own? ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn   A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 9:08 pm

The smile stayed in place even as she pulled her hand back, as Phenex just politely waited for her answer. His smile widened when he heard her answer - clearly, the swimming thing had been a lame excuse to try to get out of the situation. She, like a lot of other witches, probably tried to deny her mate mark. He knew his own mother had, until she and his father, a blood demon, had shared their first kiss, which had convinced her that the mark had been right all along.

"That sounds lovely,"
he said, and walked with her over to the café, sitting down after noticing how she had slid the chair out a bit for him. He liked a woman with a bit of spunk in her - the reason why a lot of his subs were brats as well, and not all just service subs.

After sitting down, he leant back in the chair, as he folded his hands in front of him. "I do. Three, in fact." they were all covered up by his long-sleeved black shirt right now, though. "I'm guessing you might have more than just that one, too? It's very rare that people stop at just one." it could be sort of addictive, after all.
Chantell Fawn

Chantell Fawn

IndlægEmne: Sv: A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn   A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 9:28 pm

She smirked a little by his words, before a long tall glass of ice coffee was placed on her table. " Thanks darling " as she took a sip of it, before she said " I do ". She held her other arm up a little, before she chuckled softly, as she said " And one all the way up my thigh. I must say, i am rather addicted to the pain as well as the pleasure that comes with it, and of course the art pieces, made of another artist on my body. It´s just a permanent mark of pain and pleasure on my body. Who could ever say no, to such a beautiful thing " She licked her lips discreetly, before she said " So seeing anything you like? " she held the menu shortly in her hand, before smirking a little, as she placed it down in front of her. " I´m a regular here. I only ever order an ice coffee. Warm drinks really arent my thing ". She shrugged. " So Three. Hm, you do strike me, as one who would have more than three, unless its.. big pieces? ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn   A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 9:38 pm

Phenex himself had just ordered a double espresso. Since they had only agreed on a cup of coffee, that would have to do... For now. "Indeed, who could." he agreed, his eyes lingering for a few seconds on the tattoo and how it beautifully followed her curves, before the golden eyes, looking almost like liquid gold, settled on hers again. "I do," he then simply said, and winked at her. He truly did - in more than one way.

"Well... No, they really aren't too big, any of them. I do want more in the future, though." he said, before smiling up at the barista and thanking her, as he got his double espresso.

"But do tell... What's your name? It would be nice to know with what name to associate someone as... Interesting... As you." he said with a pleasant smile on his lips. "I'm Phenex Adair." he introduced himself, in return, just to start it off - it was only the polite thing to do, after all. And, of course, while he spoke - he had a slight bit of an American accent, one from the southern states, as he was born in Arizona.
Chantell Fawn

Chantell Fawn

IndlægEmne: Sv: A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn   A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 9:45 pm

Her accent was polished and obviously strongly French influenced, even if she had lived in Gaia to begin with, she had grown up in France most of her life, and it had definitely put its marks on her. " Ah an American made man " she smirked a little, before she said " Chantell Fawn.. you can just call me Fawn ". She stroke a wild hairlock behind her ear, as the two colored eyes looked into Phenex´s. She was most certain now.. he was the one.
The one on her beauty collar... but she wasnt gonna say anything about that, hell.. could be the guy already knew, as she saw the golden eyes.
She took another sip of her ice coffee, as she looked at the man. " So from where in America are you from? " she had never been to America, but she had heard alot about it and sort of.. knew mostly where things were.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn   A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn EmptyTirs Jul 21, 2020 10:10 pm

"Indeed." he smiled, and sipped from his espresso. "Fawn? Unique name for a unique woman," he then just said, and even allowed himself just a small wink at her - very clearly flirting. The name didn't ring any bells with him, as it might with other people - he didn't really watch movies, wasn't big on fashion either, other than the classy part of goth - so how was he supposed to know that she was an actor and a model?

"Arizona. Hot and dry, lots of desert. Miles away from anything like Britain, here. I have lived in the mountains most of my life, though. It was only when I was small, that I still lived in Arizona. We moved north when I was ten - near the mountains bordering Canada. So quite a change of scenery, but one that was needed. How about you? I do sense a certain... French flair." he then said with a smile.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn   A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn Empty

A destined meeting - Chantell Fawn
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» the bloody *bip* ( Chantel Fawn )
» I guess we were destined to meet each other
» A meeting in the park ~ Will
» A meeting of wonders
» An easter meeting

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum