Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Finally a break

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

Finally a break  Empty
IndlægEmne: Finally a break    Finally a break  EmptyLør Jun 06, 2020 10:50 am

@Damien
Outfit: Link
___

There was a day left before the event took place. Maya had gladly said yes to join Damien on his trip. She needed a break anyways, and getting some fresh air away from all the drama in her life was called for. It was her first trip to Canada, more specific Toronto. It was a long time since she had felt this excited, just to see something new. They had left the hotel after breakfast and on their way to the city center. Lucky for them, the sun was out and it looked like they would have a rain free afternoon. "So, how many times have you been here? Is there any must sees we need to check off?" Maya asked and looked over at Damien with a wide smile. She had never really been on a vacation before and it was very clear. Most her life had been so strict and she had almost lived in a box. "How are things with you and Ben?" She then asked curious. She hoped things were fine with them, she knew that she wasn't Damien's first choice to bring.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Finally a break  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finally a break    Finally a break  EmptySøn Jun 07, 2020 10:10 am

Damien had, of course, packed all the stuff he always packed when going to a tournament. He rarely ever did travel for anything but work nowadays, and while many others would find that boring, he still loved it. He had been more eager to try to get to a forest today, and not wander around the city, but since Maya very obviously had never been here, he knew it would be better to sacrifice that and instead show her around the few spots he knew.

"A few times. Not really that many - now, Montreal is a city I know extremely well, but it's also Quebec I grew up in, so that's why... There was rarely ever any reason to come all the way here." he said with a slight chuckle and a shrug. "But really, must sees... I don't know, it depends whether you want the normal tourist-y spots, or the ones that are more known to locals than everyone else." he said, smiling all the while.

"Ah. Things are good - he just had some concerts he couldn't bail on, that's why he couldn't come. Good thing I have you, then, or I'd have had to make the trip alone," he said with a slightly smaller, but warmer smile than before.
Maya

Maya

Finally a break  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finally a break    Finally a break  EmptyTirs Jun 16, 2020 5:27 pm

It was weird being out exploring the world, but a good kind of weird. Her mind had taken a few days off from racing her around with worries. Maya wanted to see stuff, stuff that she could take back to Gaia and talk about with her best friend. "I'm not really the typical kind of turist I guess.. so take me to some of the hidden secrets of this place," she then said with a wide smile on her lips. She listened to him talking about Ben, she was happy to have it confirmed that things still were good between them. "Always there to help," she then added with a little smirk before looking around them. Maya took a deeper breath in. "We should go for a karaoke night one of these days, could be fun," she speculated as her mind wondered what a normal teenage life for her would have been like. She was basically an adult now, but she had never done anything a typical teenager would have tried. People she knew fell in love and all she saw was love around her - but it was like there was nothing left for her in the end. "So, where do we start?"

Gæst
Gæst

Finally a break  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finally a break    Finally a break  EmptyMan Jun 29, 2020 4:27 pm

"Well then... That least me to the next question," he chuckled, while he, without further ado, slung an arm around her shoulders, like good friends did - or maybe more like a big brother might do, as he had a tendency to get that protective big brother vibe around his friends, no matter their gender. Probably something to do with the wolf part of him.

"What type of places do you want to see? Something a bit more cultural, something more foodie like, artsy - I mean, I've seen most of it, so it really all depends on what you want to see. I'm just happy to be here with you." he said, smiling as they walked along - whatever she chose, he would then steer her whichever way needed for that. "Hmm? Oh! Yeah, that could be fun! I... sort of used to hate my own singing voice, but Ben's been telling me it's great, so maybe I should just get around to singing some more, in general. Karaoke might be a good beginning," he chuckled.
Maya

Maya

Finally a break  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finally a break    Finally a break  EmptyFre Aug 07, 2020 5:32 pm

What type of place did she want to see. She took a sharp breath in and looked at him like a big question mark. "Uhm, some arty stuff would be nice and food.. hundred procent food," she replied and nodded a bit. She had never traveled before, so finding what to see was like asking someone who had never seen the sun how it looked and felt. Maya followed Damien like a lost puppy that had a habit of looking at all the buildings. She wanted to take everything in, feel how it was like to explore and be free for a change. "I'm sure your singing voice are great," she assured him with a warm smile. Maya kept looking around for the first time in years she looked happy, relaxed. There didn't seem to be much tension left in her system, and that was a rare sight.
Gæst
Gæst

Finally a break  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finally a break    Finally a break  EmptyMan Aug 10, 2020 8:50 pm

"Artsy stuff... Roger that, I know a few art museums around here." he said with a smile and was almost about to walk in that direction, when she mentioned food, and his stomach growled its agreement, making him chuckle. "Alright, maybe I should take you to my favorite joint around here, first, then. It isn't fancy by any means - but they make the best poutine around here, I swear to God!" he grinned, grabbing her hand and happily pulling her along down the streets towards the small joint.

It wasn't much bigger than a normal bar, but still, Damien found a spot for them, and when someone came over to take their orders, he ordered a large poutine for himself, and then looked over at her. "What would you like?"
Sponsoreret inhold

Finally a break  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Finally a break    Finally a break  Empty

Finally a break
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Finally - Christian
» I'm finally home - Aaron
» Finally home - Eric (Fremtidsemne + xxx)
» Finally! Time to get home!(fortid)
» Finally home after a hard day's work.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX :: USA & Canada-
Gå til: