Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Wings & Claws

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

Wings & Claws - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 18, 2020 8:48 pm

He nodded with a crooked smile as she said she was still working on the plan, before he finished his beer and placed the bottle on the table. “Yeah, I’d really appreciate it if you'd come… but you don’t have to. We both know how dangerous Southside can be,” he said, sighing silently as he thought back on the times he’d gotten hurt in that place. He sent her a gentle smile as she asked if she could stay the night. She didn't even have to ask, and he hoped she knew that she could always stay with him if she needed to. “Of course,” he replied. Dean tilted his head as she talked of a morning run. “You know you’ll lose, right?” he teased, widening his smile slightly before he got up from the couch. “You can stay in one of the bedrooms upstairs, follow me,” he said as he walked towards the staircase, leading them to a common room with a seating area. He opened one of the doors to a bedroom, looking around it for a moment. It was decorated simply, with a painting on the wall, a window overlooking the woods, a queen size bed and a dresser. Beside of the bed were two side-tables with a lamp and a few books. “This is it,” he said, returning his eyes to her. “The bathroom is the door right across the hallway,” he added, looking down her outfit before he opened a drawer, checking to see if one of his pack members kept some of her clothes there. “I’m sure Kendra won’t mind you borrowing some of her clothes tomorrow, so feel free to do so,” he said before he closed the drawer again and looked at her. “I hope you sleep well,” he said with a faint smile before he walked out of the room.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 19, 2020 12:11 pm

"I'm not afraid of The Southside, more the people who live there," she pointed out. She knew he didn't have the best experiences with that city. There was a lot of trouble, chaos and trauma clinging onto that place. Maya, however, was good to get around without anything to dramatic happening there. She had plenty of trouble around Aston and Oakheart.
She followed him upstairs to one of the bedrooms. The room was a lot more cozy than her room at the academy. "It looks really nice," she said looking over at Dean with a warmer smile. "Got it," she added looking in the direction he had given her to the bathroom. "I will remember to thank her later then," Maya nodded and crossed her arms a little. "Don't let the bed bugs bite," she quickly said as he walked out the room. Maya went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. And returned to the bedroom. She was almost surprised how fast she fell asleep.

She woke up with the sun. She had never really been one to sleep in and running on few hours of sleep along with caffeine seemed to work. It had been great to kick the day off with a good run in the sunshine, and having Dean as company was just a huge plus. After the run, she had grabbed a quick shower and got dressed for the day. Maya pulled her hair up into a high ponytail and walked back downstairs. "We will meet her at the city center, there is a club called The Snake. She lives in a house behind it," Maya informed and crossed her arms slightly. "Are you sure that you are ready for it?"
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 20, 2020 7:42 pm

Dean went downstairs and into his room, looking out at the rain as he thought of the things that had happened, before he tried to go to sleep, getting at least a bit of rest before the sun came up. After their morning run together, he took a shower and got dressed before he made himself a bowl of cereal in the kitchen. He’d just taken a bite when Maya joined him, telling him that they were going to meet Veronica at the city center. He nodded when she asked him if he was ready. “Yeah… I mean, what’s the worst that can happen? If she doesn’t want to help, I’ll just try to figure out something else,” he said, looking at Maya. At least, he felt like he had to try to stay optimistic about it. He couldn’t just give up if their meeting with Veronica didn’t work out. He took the last bite of his cereal before he went towards the sink and washed it. “Let’s go,” he said, putting the bowl back in the cupboard before he walked outside. He took out his keys to lock the door behind Maya and walked down to his motorcycle, placing himself in the front seat as he waited for her. The drive to Southside wasn’t too bad besides the usual morning traffic. He parked in a spot not far from the club, before he walked up to it. Looking up at the sign for a second. “Here goes nothing,” he said, before he pulled the door handle and walked inside, hoping that this would turn out the way they'd hoped.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 21, 2020 7:26 am

Veronica outfit: Link
--

Maya took a deeper breath in as they arrived. A lot of people were watching them, even if it wasn't clear - she could feel how people were starring them down from their own houses around the club. It was a gang, so it wasn't surprising that they would look out for their leader. They walked into the club.  It was early so there wasn't any people inside, not except Veronica. She was sitting on one of the chairs with a cup of black coffee, waiting for them. "Hey May-May, you right?" the siren spoke with a thick kiwi accent, looking directly from Maya to the stranger.  Maya nodded to confirm she was alright. Veronica jumped down from the chair and walked closer to them, "I'm Ronnie - you must be Dean." The siren narrowed her eyes a little, not knowing a hundred procent why they were here. "Why are you guys here?" She knew the look in a persons eyes when they were desparat for something.  "We have a Rebekah problem," Maya said in a smaller sigh. "Don't tell me you guys were foolish enough to make a deal with her?" The siren looked serious and worried at Maya and then at the young werewolf. Veronica knew Rebekah had been more ruthless since her son Archie was killed and Dove had went missing. A ruthless Rebekah was a sign that something bad would happen. "No, I'ts not that." The siren breath out more relax by that sentence, but waited for them to tell her what was going on. "You want some coffee while we chat? Kids kept me up all night, so I seriously need the caffeine," she chuckled before heading back to the bar area where she had left her mug. "Sure, why not. Mariella or Lion?" Maya asked to keep the conversation going. "Mariella, but it's getting better." Veronica found a few more mugs and purred some coffee up. "You don't use sugar or creamer right?" Maya shook her head before grabbing the cup. "Now back to your issue with Rebekah, tell me more."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 25, 2020 8:52 pm

Hey,” he greeted as he looked at Veronica with a friendly smile on his lips. He looked around the place as he walked further inside, listening to their conversation before he returned his eyes to the siren. To be honest, Dean would have made about any deal for Enid. He wanted nothing more than for her to get the life she deserved on Earth. “Coffee would be great,” he replied, sending her a calm smile. He could only imagine that she had her hands full with the twins, although it was weird to think of Mariella being that young in this timeline. Dean walked closer to the bar and grabbed the coffee mug, trying to think of where he should start. After all, he still didn’t quite see how Veronica was supposed to help, but he had to just tell it how it was. “The problem is that Rebekah has made some sort of agreement to marry her daughter off to the prince of the Underworld, and we want nothing more than to figure a way out of that,” he explained, looking at her with a hint of hope in his eyes. He knew that it was a stretch, asking her to help her when they'd never even met, but he prayed that she would. “So... if you have any idea on how we are supposed to go about it, then please, help us,” he said, hoping that she understood why they'd gone to her about it. “I will do anything,” he added as he didn't care if she wanted something in return, and not much of what that was either. He just wanted to get rid of the problem as soon as possible.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws - Page 2 EmptyFre Maj 29, 2020 8:56 am

Veronica handed the coffees out and took her own mug. The siren took a sip as she listened to what problems involving Rebekah these two might have. She almost spit her coffee out as the problem was in the air, but quickly just downed it. "I see," she took a sharper breath in and nodded a bit. "You don't have to do anything, no need to play all hero stereotype," she placed the mug on the table and frowned a bit by her own thoughts. "I know about that agreement, I was the one wanting to punish my cousins for what they did to my daughter, your friend," she raised her brow slightly at Dean. Veronica seemed all calm and collected, but one was quick to learn not to test her when it came to family. "However, I had nothing to say in the matter of how. But I wouldn't worry to much about it. Rebekah is most likely just playing Enid like a violin to test if she is fit for power," Veronica shrug a bit before narrowing her eyes. The siren took a larger sip of her coffee before tilting her head a little to the side. "Rebekah is ruthless, but she is also just human. Try to remember that even if all you see is a monster," she felt like pointing out. People were quick to judge and jump to conclusions when the first witch went rouge. "She also is in possesion of the heart of that prince, she 'wants' Enid to marry. If you can get that, there is no deal. Or bring Archie back to life from the Underworld, but that seems like a more complicated matter."

Maya frowned by the ideas and tales, but took all the information in while sipping on her coffee. All she had read and learned about Rebekah was usually cruel actions of how she got what she wanted. Despite all these stories she could see Veronica saw something else. "So don't do anything but steal a heart back?" the young thunderbird finally spoke and frowned at the siren. "Simple as that," Veronica sighed a bit and tried to think outside the box. "But the Nightwell Fortress, Rebekah's home is impossible to break into. You'd have to be blood or magic proof," the siren scratched her chin a little. "Well, I'm a Sinclair. I can break in," Maya then said looking first at Dean then at Veronica. "I just need to see the blueprints of the place. I can do it," she looked back at Dean. Veronica blinked a little unexpected by the news and took a deeper breath in.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 08, 2020 7:16 pm

It didn’t matter to him if he had to give her something in return, but he was relieved to hear that he didn’t need to. He took a sip of the coffee as she stated that she knew about the agreement, hoping that it meant that she knew a way out of it as well. He was surprised to know that she knew his relationship with Mariella, but if she’d talked about him, it might make her mother more willing to help them. He looked away from them when she said that she was trying to test Enid. It wasn't something he wanted for her. If anything, he wanted her to be free from those responsibilities altogether, even if that was an unrealistic thought. He put his fist up against his mouth as he almost choked on a new sip of coffee at her next sentence, saying that Rebekah possessed the heart of the prince. It got him thinking that perhaps she'd do worse to him, being the one Enid was actually with. “She has his heart?” he repeated, wondering how it was even possible and why she had it in the first place. “So… the way out of the deal is either to steal the heart of the prince or bring someone back from the dead?” he asked, feeling like both of those missions would be beyond stupid and dangerous, but he also knew that he didn’t have much of a choice. “Is there a chance that she'd suspect people from the Underworld to take it back?” he asked, trying to get more intel on the deal about the heart because the last thing he wanted was to get on Rebekah's bad side.

He looked towards Maya for a moment, wondering if she’d be stupid enough to help him with completing either of those tasks, but he frowned slightly at her blunt comment about it being nothing but ‘stealing a heart back’. He then looked back at Veronica who confirmed that it was all they needed to do before she let them know that it was impossible to break into Rebekah’s home unless you were blood. He didn’t like the idea of Maya doing that by herself and going against her own family like that certainly didn’t guarantee her to be welcomed by the Sinclairs in the future. “Are you sure about that?” he asked in a low voice as he looked at Maya, not wanting her to put herself at risk like that. “Do you know where the blueprints are?” he asked, looking at Veronica. He wasn't certain that Enid even knew her way around the place yet, so if there were any blueprints, it'd be easier for them to plan the heist.
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 22, 2020 6:02 pm

Veronica knew that Rebekah's ways were questionable, however, she also knew not to fight it. It was incredible dangerous to even try to make an attempt this mission. Maya took a sharp breath in and looked over at Dean as he looked over at her. It was about Dean, and if they had the heart - then Dean could be happy. That was how she looked at things, she didn't care about what happened to her or what she had to do. As long as he didn't try anything stupid without her involved. "I'm sure," she replied with a nod looking Dean in the eye. Veronica took a deeper breath in. "No, I don't have any blueprints. But I the map in my head, I can mind-drop it to you. If you are up for it," the siren narrowed her eyes a little and looked at the two people in front of her. "But are you both sure, if you go there. You are on your own, I have to think about my country and family first before trying to go against Rebekah," she added and exhaled.
"It's fine. Wouldn't be the first dangerous mission in our life," Maya replied and took a step closer to Veronica. Veronica placed her hands on each side of Maya's head and closed her eyes. Maya closed her eyes as well, as Veronica thought of how Rebekah's palace looked - letting the young Thunderbird get every single thought to play with. It was luck Maya's brain worked so well with information, so it was easy for her to place it in the right box. It didn't take them long before they were on their way.
//Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws - Page 2 Empty

Wings & Claws
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Kitty Got Claws - Hazel