Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Wings & Claws

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptyFre Maj 01, 2020 7:46 pm

@Dean <3
Outfit: BIRDY SHAPE
____
It was almost impossible to stay sane. She had woken up in the middle of the night, and sensed something was wrong. So she had made her escape to the woods, running almost like something was chasing her. Maya stopped for a little while and looked around her. The rain was falling down on her, and she picked up her phone. The rain drops covered the screene, making it almost blurry to look at. Maya looked around before she made a quick call, "Hey Dean, sorry if I woke you," she felt her heart beating faster and faster. "Something is.. I don't know.. Something is ve-," she rarely spoke that fast, something was off. A burning pain forced her to lose her grip on the phone. Maya closed her eyes hoping she could make the pain go away, but in the end she gave up and let the scream pass her lips. The bones cracked, and the sound of thunder roamed the night sky. A lightning stroke down as she turned into her giant eagle shape. The body covered with golden feathers and eyes looking gloomy like the dark sky. As she spreed her wings another sound of thunder suddenly dominated the sky. The weather had been so chill up till now, like the quite before the storm.

Maya took off, leaving the phone on the call she had begun for a while now. She couldn't talk in this shape, and all she could do was to fly to the location. Maya was fully aware of being in this shape, but also aware that there was a predator indside her now, wanting to hunt. Maya knew better and had an advantage in being used so long in her life. She was used to fighting to stay in charge of herself. She flew above the tree crowns, and felt the strong wind under her wings. It was her first time actually flying. She flow over Aston to the wood area. She landed on the ground a bit far from the cabin. The powerful talons landed on the muddy ground and she once again spread her wings to a sound of thunder. A high-pitched call sounded as she possibly tried to call out for Dean, not that she expected him to know it was her. The scent was different in the this shape, it was new. She still had to collect herself for actually returning to her human shape. Maya still wasn't fond of having to pluck her feathers off to stay human.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptyFre Maj 01, 2020 8:58 pm

Dean woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. His eyes were closed as he tried to reach out for it on the side table. He slowly opened his eyes as he looked at the screen, seeing Maya’s name on it, before he accepted the call. “Hey,” he said in a hoarse voice, wondering what kind of trouble she’d gotten herself into, for calling him this late. He narrowed his eyes at her next words, clearly sensing that something was very wrong - even if she hadn't finished her sentence. “What’s going on?” he asked, but all he heard was a thud, and the sound of the pouring rain followed by some indistinct noises. “Maya?” he called out, feeling his heart starting to beat faster. When she didn’t answer him, he sat up in the bed, inhaling a deep breath. “Are you there?” he asked, before he heard a large thunder, making him look towards the rain outside his bedroom window. He couldn’t possibly know what was going on, but with her past, he assumed the worst. He hung up the call when she hadn't responded him before got out of bed. His mind wandered in a thousand directions as he pulled on a pair of jeans, wearing that together with his white t-shirt, before he walked into his hallway, turning on a small light as he looked out at the rain outside. He took another breath in before he walked outside, attempting to locate Maya, but her familiar scent was gone. He called up her phone again, but when she didn’t answer, he walked further into the woods, getting the strange feeling of her being near his cabin. He looked up at the sound of thunder, before he heard a high-pitched bird call that he decided to walk towards. He started to notice the bird-looking creature amongst the trees, with feathers of gold. “Who- Who are you?” he asked, raising his voice to outshout the pouring rain. He'd never seen anything like it, thus he didn't know if it could communicate with him or not.
Maya

Maya

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptyFre Maj 01, 2020 9:57 pm

She wished that she had known about her true self longer than this. Maya had only just figured out what she was this creature. Mykie had tried to tell her, but Maya rarely trusted anyone for their word at first. Her trust in people took time. The giant bird looked at the werewolf, and it was the first time Maya felt her inner animal being in control of her. It was like the bird was finally free, and didn't have any intentions of letting Maya turn back. Another call sounded and the rain seemed to fall even more harsh down on them. She tried to regain control of herself, but the last few times Mykie had commanded her to turn back. It was something she had to get better at. The eagle starting plucking a few of its feathers. One for one, looking quite painful - and it was. It was possible the most harmful she ever had been to herself. Once the feathers were plucked from the feathers on the muddy grown the human got on her feet. Maya felt dizzy and almost lost her balance. Her skin was slightly red, not used to the plucking yet. The rain fell down on her naked skin, and almost lost in her thoughts for a second she collected the feathers with her best use of her abilities. The long blonde hair hang down over her shoulders and over her chest.
"I'm sorry for the scare, I'm still adjusting," she frowned a bit looking over at Dean. "I was told to collect the feathers, apparently they are very rare," she mumbled and looked rather confused. "For some reason, I'm forced to shift every day, and it's a pain in the ass." She forced the wind to shatter the feathers in the rain, "can we go back inside?" It was first now without the feathers she felt the cold nights temperature on her skin. Maya crossed her arms a bit, and took a deeper breath in. It was still shocking news to her that she was able to do this, be this.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptySøn Maj 03, 2020 8:34 pm

The bird made another call, sounding incredibly loud for the werewolf, but he was fascinated by the creature more than anything. He had never seen anything like it before. His eyes were pierced on the being as it started to move, but instead of moving towards him, it began to pluck its feathers. He narrowed his eyes as he looked from the golden bird to the plucked feathers on the ground. He looked back at it as it started to transform into a human, tilting his head slightly as he looked at the blonde woman, before he recognized her familiar scent. “Maya?” he asked, finding it hard to believe that it was really her. Dean was used to seeing shifters turn, but there was something about Maya being naked in front of him, that made him nervous and his heart beating faster. “Wha- What was that?” he asked, nearing her with a few steps as she collected the feathers. It wasn’t any animal that an ordinary shapeshifter would turn into, making him believe she was something else entirely. She explained that the feathers were rare, but he still couldn’t get past the fact that she had just been a golden eagle a few moments ago. “Maya… what are you?” he asked with a puzzled expression as he looked at her face. If she had to shift every day, then how come he’d first seen her bird form now? The thought made him look away from her for a moment, wondering if it somehow was a strange dream. He ran a hand through his wet hair, when she asked him if they could go inside. “Yeah, of course,” he answered before he turned around to walk back to his cabin - still finding all of this hard to comprehend. He opened the front door, before he disappeared inside of his bathroom to fetch a bath towel for her. He handed it to her before he went into his bedroom to grab a long sleeve shirt she could wear. He also took his own soaked t-shirt off, hanging it on the back of a chair. "So, when did you discover this... part of you?" he asked as he reached the shirt out to her, looking into her eyes through the dim lighting before he walked further into the living room and started to ignite the fire place.
Maya

Maya

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptySøn Maj 03, 2020 9:17 pm

Her mind didn't hear his questions, she was still in her own head with thoughts on high speed. It was first as they walked towards the cabin, she became more and more aware of what just had happened. Her feet was muddy and her naked skin wet from the rain. Maya kept her grab around her body, and was close to have her thoughts collected back into their rightful boxes. She took the towel as he handed it to her, and dried the worst raindrops of her skin before took the shirt and put it on. "Not long ago," she admitted and breathed out. "I'm still trying to understand it," she added and used to towel to dry some of that long hair she had. Her gaze fell shortly over his body, but she was quick forcing herself to look back at his eyes. "I woke up one night, and had this feeling that I needed to be somewhere.. so I went," she knew it wasn't the smartest idea, she didn't have the best luck. However, that pulling feeling towards the woods that night had been something not even she could control. "There was this strange girl with yellow hair. She told me all about who I was supposed to be and first I called bullshit - but," Maya took a deep breath in and removed her eyes to the floor looking down at her dirty feet. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, "it hurts like shit. And there is nothing I can do about it.. like everything else," it was difficult sometimes, most of the time, but she always found a way to get around stuff. The illusion of a better future was what kept her going. Maya was finally on the better end of controlling her ability, there was still a long way, but things had just looked a bit better - but now this.

Maya looked back up and back at Dean at the fireplace. It was here around him she felt safe, comfortable this was home. It was strange, but she knew how her heart was feeling, how it had felt for a long time. But it didn't matter. Maya took a deeper breath in and breathed out. "I can create thunderstorms now, so that is pretty cool.. when I learn how, but still," she tried lighten up her own mood and try to feel the peace her heart had after turning. "I'm sorry if I worried you.. with you.. the phone call. I didn't mean to," why was she saying sorry for that was unclear. Maya walked around with her head deep in the dark clouds right now, and he had better things to do than worry about her. It was clear she still was in some state of shook, her usual up beat personality was stuck in slow movements. She walked a few steps closer to the fire place.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptyMan Maj 04, 2020 10:01 pm

He listened to her explain how she'd discovered it, narrowing his eyes when she mentioned a girl with yellow hair. “Supposed to be? So, what… you have some kind of higher purpose?” he asked, trying to understand what she meant. He had never heard of her species before, so he couldn't help but be curious to know what it meant for her life. Dean looked at her with a hint of sadness in his eyes as she talked of it hurting, knowing that she referred to the transformation and plucking of feathers. He'd hate for her to be in that kind of pain every day. “I'm sure it'll get better with time,” he said, although it was clear to see that he wasn't exactly convinced of this himself. He knew that Maya hadn't been handed the best cards in life, so he could only hope that this wasn't going to be another one of those times.

Dean looked at the flames for a moment before he stood up again, looking back at her as she said she could create thunderstorms. He sent her a brief smile at the way she talked of it, finding comfort in the fact that she seemed to have accepted this new part of her. He then looked towards the windows at the rainstorm outside, wondering if her newly found knoweldge about her parents had triggered it. As she apologized, he shook his head lightly. “Don’t be silly,” he said. If anything, he wanted her to be able to call him whenever. “I worry about you all the time,” he admitted, looking at her again before he sat down on the couch. Maya was one of the few people he wouldn't know what to do without. She'd been there for him through the darkest part of his life, and after losing so many people, it was only natural for him to fear losing her too. “Anyway... I'm just happy you're okay” he said as he looked at her. He'd of course feared something similar to the events of her past, so in all honesty, her discovering what she was seemed great in comparison.
Maya

Maya

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptyTirs Maj 05, 2020 7:29 am

It was hard to explain what Mykie had told her, because Maya had been to stubborn to listen. She rarely relied on strangers, but perhaps it had been a good idea in this case. "Yeah, like.. Nature's calling and shit like that," Maya shook her head a little, still feeling dizzy about all that information she had to adjust to these past days. "At least I will get used to it, always do," she said almost breathless. There was a sad truth in that, but she didn't want to go into that. She was already feeling on edge with her emotions, talking about it would crack them up - and she didn't even want to think how that would go.

Maya followed his gaze outside at the rain falling harshly against the window. She turned her light blue eyes back at him to his reply and breathed out. A little smile found it's way up upon her lips, and she walked over to him. It was somewhat nice knowing someone cared enough about her to worry. It wasn't something she expected from people, and she never took it for granted when she found it. It was rare. They both shared that fear, that the other suddenly would be gone. Maya was ever thankful he stayed in Gaia to study, even if this country hadn't given him many reasons why he should stay. The same applied to her, but she had no where else to go. "She called us.. Thunderbirds.. The woman," she sat down next to him and folded her hands on the top of her legs. "And she knows my father.. or knew. Apparently they disagreed in the matter of him leaving me," she took a deeper breath in and moved her eyes towards the flames in the fire. Maya didn't want him to worry further, the attack afterwords with the hunter in the woods. It wasn't anything she wanted him to worry about, she had a smaller scar on her left shoulder from it. But overall it was hard to see it was fresh, the girl had enough scars covering her skin. Maya placed her head on Dean's shoulder and breathed out quite exhausted. "I really hoped this year would be easier.. on both of us."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptyTirs Maj 05, 2020 7:05 pm

He nodded slowly as she answered him, knowing that it could take some time to get used to. At least that’s how it was for werewolves. It wasn't easy to control one's instincts after the transformation. He looked at her for a moment as she revealed what the woman had called her kind, looking towards his bookshelf by the wall. He had a few books about the legends and myths of Gaia, but he couldn't remember reading anything about thunderbirds, and if he had, it’d been one of the smaller myths that people didn’t know much about. He looked back at her as she mentioned her father. “Did she know why he left then?” he asked, thinking that perhaps there was a good reason behind it, although he wasn’t one to defend him. He was convinced his father would’ve left him too, if it wasn’t for the fact that he was the only heir to his pack. The thought made him sigh silently before he moved his gaze to the flames.

Her next sentence made him scoff softly. “Yeah,” he said, thinking of the mess he’d gotten himself into with Love, and then Enid coming back from the 'dead'. “Enid accused me of cheating the other day,” he admitted, but it wasn’t even the worst part of it. “And then she told me that she had to marry someone else,” he continued, still with his gaze on the flames. Maya had always been there for him through his turbulent love life, cheering him up when nothing else could. “So, I’m pretty sure I’ll pass on the whole love thing in the future…” he said in a low voice, before he leaned back in his seat and looked at her. “I didn't know what I was thinking getting involved with a princess,” he said, sending her a miniscule smile, as if that would hide the hurt he was feeling from losing her. He knew that his pack members wanted him to find a Luna, to live a simple life with a werewolf, but he'd always been the type to follow his heart. By now, it seemed like life would never go easy on them. There'd always be something dragging them down when everything seemed to have gone back to normal.
Maya

Maya

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptyTirs Maj 05, 2020 9:02 pm

"I didn't get the chance to ask," she admitted and breathed out a little heavily. Did she even want to know the truth? It was so much easier to be angry at someone than to actually let them explain. Was it even something she could forgive?
Maya frowned and lifted her head by his next words. Enid had accused him of what? She waited a few seconds hoping he was joking, it was mental to think that of him. However, before she could even begin to explain how she felt about that, he added something even more beyond insane to the mix. "That sounds mental.." Maya looked at him even through he was looking at the flames. It clearly hurt him. He didn't deserve that. "You can always join me in the single life club, we have free tacos on fridays," she joked with a little half smirk. "Listen to me alright, if someone wants to be in your life. They stay, and they trust you," she pointed out. Maya had little knowledge in the romantic relationship saga, but she knew all about other types of relationships. "Don't let the idea of the perfect romance guide you into a storm you can't find your way out off. It's to easy to loose sight of when your mind is telling you to stop," she kept her gaze at him. Enid had 'died' left without giving any signs of being alive for months, and after spending time with Calla - she knew that Rebekah wasn't the type of person to completely take away anyone's freedom. "You deserve better than that shit." Maya didn't trust Enid, perhaps that was the issue. People who spent their wholes lives in Hell and tried to act like everything wasn't pure darkness? Not that she had spoken to Enid herself, but that was just the vibe she was given. Maya placed her hand over his heart and looked deeply into his eyes. "Your heart is so pure.. and so precious Dean, be careful with it.. okay?" Dean had always been her light in the darkness, and she wasn't about to let him lose hope. Especially not now.

It pissed her off, pushed all buttons and if it wasn't because she looked into the werewolf's eyes. She might have lost her mind in this newfound rage. She was angry on behalf of him. That Enid would drag him into something like this. "You have terrible taste in women, have I ever told you that?" She chuckled and moved her hand away from his chest.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptyTirs Maj 05, 2020 10:15 pm

Dean chuckled briefly as she said it sounded mental, and in some ways it was. Dean was the last person to cheat, but he got the idea that it’d be easier for Enid to leave him that way. If he was the wrong one. “Say no more… if there’s free tacos I’m in,” he said, appreciating how she once again managed to cheer him up. He couldn’t argue about her logic, but some part of him believed she wanted to stay with him – even if fate had planned otherwise. “No, my mind is telling me to stop alright… but my heart is telling me fight for her love,” he said, staring straight ahead of him at the kitchen. Enid was supposed to have moved in with him by now, to have become a part of the pack, but it hadn't even been a possibility after her return. Maya told him that he deserved better, but he had a hard time seeing what better looked like. “I just don’t know what I’m supposed to do,” he said, returning his brown eyes to her. He looked into her eyes for a moment as she placed a hand on his bare chest, telling him that his heart was pure. He couldn’t help it. He’d spent his whole life chasing what he’d never had. Someone who cared and loved for him. The kind of love he'd seen in movies. However, he was starting to believe that he wasn't meant to find that. “You’re too kind to me,” he said, feeling like it was an overstatement to call his heart that. He sensed that she was angry, but he couldn’t blame her. She’d seen him be hurt because of girls far too many times. He'd be the same way if the situation was reversed.

He laughed at her comment about his taste in women. “Once or twice,” he said, smiling faintly before he looked from her eyes to the flames again. Something about looking at the flames managed to soothe him and with Maya next to him, it felt so calm and peaceful. “Maybe I’m the terrible one,” he said. It’s what he’d been told his whole life, so it was only natural to think that he was to blame, to feel like whatever he did wasn’t good enough. “Or maybe I just haven’t met the right woman yet,” he added.
Maya

Maya

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptyOns Maj 06, 2020 4:38 am

Maya wished she was the one to tell him what to do, but the truth was that she wasn't. She was even to emotionally involved to say anything in that matter. A sadder look moved to her eyes, as he confessed his disbelief in himself. Maya knew what that was like, it was much easier thinking something was wrong with oneself than how people around one acted. "The only thing you are terrible at is giving people far to many chances," she pointed out in a smaller sight. The next comment made her chuckle and she looked into the flames. They were so beautiful and looked like dancers trying to gain attention. "Or maybe you have met right person. You just haven't thought about it," she pondered and breathed out feeling her heart skip a few beats. Dean knew a lot of people, he had always been quite good to communicate with the ones around him. It wasn't like she would vouch for herself in that sentence. "If love was easy, everyone would have it," she then added and took a deeper breath in. Maya had watched him walk in and out of relationships, it was easy to cope like that. Having someone to be right instead of being alone. Maya placed her hand just above his knee and kept her blue eyes locked wit his. "But you are not terrible. You have the ability to look at someone without judging them for what people around are saying. To care enough to stay when no one else does," she folded her lips to lick them softly before she continued, "That doesn't make you terrible, just a nice guy. I can go on all night, you know that." She smiled a little cheerful at him and took her hand back in a little giggle, before looking at the flames again. The sound of rain was a nice tune to the fire, and she felt quite at peace considering all that had happened.  
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptyOns Maj 06, 2020 9:26 pm

It was easy to give people chances when you loved them, to always see the good rather than the bad. However, hew knew where she was coming from. Maya had always been the one to pick him up from the falls of those chances. He looked back at her as she suggested that he’d met the right person, trying to figure out if she was hinting to someone specific. If she knew someone who had a crush on him. “Like who?” he asked, looking at her face with a pondering expression, until he realized that she might’ve referred to herself. Dean would never ask her about it directly, and she’d surely deny it if he did, but why else would she have said it like that? He tried to forget his thoughts as she said the next sentence. She was right, but to have it and lose it as many times as he had, it wasn’t something that your heart healed from. He’d always told himself that love was worth it, despite the sacrifice and pain, and in some ways he still believed in that, but with all his failed relationships he couldn't help but doubt it.

He looked into her eyes as she placed a hand above his knee, stating that he wasn’t terrible. It made his insides all warm, to know that someone genuinely thought that way about him. “Thank you,” he said, sending her a gentle smile. “But enough with this sentimental pity-party,” he then said, before he got up from the couch to walk towards his kitchen. He grabbed two bottles of beer in the fridge before he opened them and returned to her. He then reached one of the bottles to her. “Cheers to my best friend for always cheering me up on a rainy day,” he said. She'd never failed him regarding that, and it was something he'd always be forever grateful for. He took a sip of the cold liquid before he sat down next to her. “Tell me something... How come you're not dating someone?” he asked as he looked at her. If she did, she was good at hiding it, but he was curious to know either way.
Maya

Maya

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptyTors Maj 07, 2020 7:55 am

"I haven't learned to read minds yet, but I will make sure to get back to you with info when I do," she replied with a joke, trying to cover up her way to obvious choices of words earlier. She took a deeper breath in.

Maya watched him walk towards the kitchen, before she leaned back in the couch looking up and closed her eyes. In these overwhelming days, she was more drawn to what made her feel safe. She had always felt safe around Dean. Maya opened her eyes when he got back and grabbed the beer sitting more up. "Cheers to that," she laughed a little before taking a sip. Maya frowned by his next question before she shook her head with a cheerful smile. "I think I gave up on that," she chuckled taking another sip. Maya had beforehand had a thing with Aaron Gilbert, which was okay, but Maya's crazy life had made it quite impossible to trust anyone completely. "In between running away from the military and starting my first year at the academy.. I dated Aaron, you know - your former roommate," she then confessed. Maya was very secretive about her love life, and it wasn't like there was a lot to chat about. "Then I got back, dropped out.. we never spoke again till I got back.. but I've realized that I might have some major trust issues going on," she chuckled adding a little bit of light to the darker edge of the truth. "And he after all moved on with some angel, which doesn't really matter."

Maya had come to the conclusion that she didn't care, or she forced herself not to care to much. "Because I'm-," she took deeper breath in before taking another sip, "- I'm fine believing that nothing much is going to happen for me. Otherwise I'm full of hope. You hope for things, you get disappointed." Maya took a deeper breath, moving her eyes back at the window looking at the rain. "But If I ever find someone, I will be sure to tell you," she looked over at him with a smile. Between kidnappings, experiments, school and just trying to be normal - dating had not been her top priority, but then again, she also had feeling for her best friend. Feelings she knew was best kept hidden away from the surface.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptySøn Maj 10, 2020 10:38 pm

Dean felt like there was something she didn’t tell him, but it was probably just her way of saying that there were plenty of fish in the sea. He was sad to hear that she’d given up on dating because he genuinely believed that despite the heartbreak, no moment of love was in vain. She then revealed having dated his former roommate. “Really?” he said, widening his smile slightly. “I can’t believe I didn’t know about that,” he said, but perhaps Aaron had wanted to keep dating his best friend a secret until it'd gotten more serious. He listened to her as she explained what happened afterward, and that she had trusting issues. He couldn't deny that, and perhaps his problem was that he trusted people too easily.
But doesn’t your heart tell you to go after it anyway?” he asked with a pondering expression as he looked at her. It was what his emotions kept telling him about Enid, even if part of him knew that the odds of them working out were low. “I believe that great things will happen for you... and you know, I really think you deserve to find someone,” he said, placing a hand on top of hers. “Any guy would be lucky to have you,” he said with a calm smile before he removed his hand and took another sip of his beer. Even if she didn’t keep her hopes up, he certainly would.
Maya

Maya

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptyMan Maj 11, 2020 8:30 am

"It was way before you and I really started talking, and it didn't really evolve to anything," she admitted with a small shrug. What was it with her and finding herself pinning for werewolves? First Aaron, then Marcus and last but not least Dean. She didn't want to screw up their friendship, so she kept quite. If she was lucky maybe these feelings would take their escape over the hills. "Following my heart gets me into trouble," she pointed out in a small chuckle as she took a deeper breath in. Maya shook her head and looked down, as he once again took the battle for hope for her. She admired him for that, how he could find something to believe in, even in this chaotic world, he was hopeful despite everything. Maya wanted to be more like that, and maybe she would get there some day. "Of course they would, I'm awesome," she chuckled a little to herself before taking another mouthful of the beer. Maya gave him a thankful smile and breathed out. "But, just because I'm to scared to follow my heart, it doesn't mean you shouldn't fight for yours," she took a deeper breath in. Maya had always been pessimistic and fleeing away from love or any stronger connections in fear of abandonment was her thing, not Dean's. "Sometimes it's easier to start an argument with people you care about than risk them leaving," it wasn't really Maya's thing standing up for anyone who wasn't Dean. The last thing she wanted was to see him heart broken again. "If you want to fight for her, I'll help you. Even if we have to face Rebekah. You deserve to be happy and I will always fight for your happiness."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptyMan Maj 11, 2020 8:31 pm

Dean tilted his head with a small chuckle as he thought about it. “I guess that is the downside of it, but sometimes you have to take the risk... dreams don't just fulfill themselves,” he said before he took another sip of his beer. Following his heart had led him into trouble on numerous occasions, but it’d also led to some of his happiest memories. “What's something you dream of?” he asked, returning his eyes to her. He wanted her to have the courage to pursue the things she dreamed of, and he'd support her regardless of what they were about.
His smile widened as she replied by saying she was awesome. “That’s more like it,” he said before he winked at her. It would be much easier if she tried to keep her mind positive about the possibility of love, because he wanted her to feel what it was like. His smile slowly fainted as she encouraged him to fight for what his heart wanted. “I’m glad to hear you say that,” he said, looking into her eyes. He knew that it couldn’t be easy for her to admit considering the way she’d talked about Enid earlier. “The thing is, I have no idea how to face her, or what she’s like, you know?” he said, looking away from Maya as he thought of the few options they had. It wasn’t going to be easy to go up against an arranged marriage, if her mother was so set on it happening, but the last thing he wanted was to give up. He wanted to fight for her love until there was nothing left.
Maya

Maya

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptyMan Maj 11, 2020 10:06 pm

"I rarely dream anymore Dean," it was the sad truth of things. "I live in the right now. I believe in what I can hold and what I have." Maya was scared to see into the future or even work to much ahead of it. Maya narrowed her eyes a little, thinking, trying to put the puzzle together. "You said it was an arrange marriage right? Which means, they will get something out of it. If we can figure out what, then we might be able to find a way out of it," Maya took a deeper breath in. "Maybe its not about stopping it directly, but make sure there is nothing to bargain with?" Working in the field she did know a bit about peace offerings. "Do you know the guy.. where he is from?" Maya then asked and folded her lips a bit. It didn't change the fact that she disliked Enid, because she did. She didn't trust her, but she almost didn't trust anyone. However, if they knew where he was from, maybe could pull some strings and research at the Legend base. Perhaps another secret she would have to share sometime soon, but only if she made the choice to stay there. "Rebekah is old. Doing something like this sounds like the kinda thing you do, when you want something - power, control anything. It's way to old fashioned for it to be something unbreakable." Perhaps she couldn't even talk to Alison about it or Levi. Maya knew a few to many rather powerful people when she came to think about it. If it was enough to talk Rebekah out of something, most likely not. What she needed was another Sinclair with influence. "Maybe.. If I actually contacted my mother. Maybe," she hesitated and took a deeper breath in. Was she really willing to break the ice with her mother for this, it seemed rash. But when it came to Dean she didn't always think, she took his side without any thoughts and took it from there. "Or I don't know... if she even could do anything."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptyTirs Maj 12, 2020 5:59 pm

Dean was very much a dreamer, always aspiring to reach his goals and desires, and that’s what motivated him to keep going. However, he also knew that he had many things going for him in the present, and he was truly grateful for that. He nodded slowly at her words, understanding that right now, that was how things were.
He took a sip of the beer as he thought about what they’d get from the marriage. Power was the obvious choice, and even though he held a title and some power, it was surely nothing compared to the prince she'd been promised to. He looked at her as she asked who he was. “He’s prince of the Underworld,” he answered, wondering if she knew anything about him or Hades. He couldn’t disagree with Rebekah expecting to get something out of it, but the big question was what the arrangement entailed. He could only imagine it was to secure some sort of alliance between the realms. “Yeah, of course… but whatever she wants, I don’t know how we’d somehow sabotage that, or you know, offer her something better,” he said, sighing silently as he stared straight ahead of him. He shook his head as she said suggested to contact her mother. “No... it’s okay, you really don’t have to do that,” he said, not wanting her to get dragged into his mess, and to ask of her to contact her mother for the first time on his behalf. It felt wrong for him to ask that.
Maya

Maya

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptyTirs Maj 12, 2020 7:46 pm

"So the question is; what is so important to Rebekah that she needs an alliance with The Underworld," it sounded crazy to say. Maya had never been religious or anything like that, with her life you learned not to wait for God to save you. "You need the right reasons, I have heard she loves making deals. In every book you find about Rebekah - she is the deal maker, but a dangerous one," Maya sighed a bit and frowned. She would never have him making a deal with Rebekah, it never turned out how people expected it. Maya closed her eyes a bit, feeling a slight relief when he tell off the idea of Maya contacting her mother. "I just want to help. I wasn't there when you had to defend Love. I wish I had," she confessed and took another sip of the beer. Maya had put her killing days behind her, but having blood on your hands was something else. You couldn't just wash your hands clean after that, and hers had been covered in it for years. "I know you don't want that for me, but it doesn't change that I hoped I could save your from that.. and I couldn't," she folded her lips a little and looked down. Maya knew what she was capable off and she never wanted to be reminded of her past like that again. Being forced to kill. But she would kill for him, it wasn't even up for a debate. "I'll see if I can find a loophole in the whole marriage thing," she then confirmed and breathed out as she returned her gaze to Dean.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptyTirs Maj 12, 2020 8:30 pm

Dean couldn't put his mind to why Rebekah would want to secure an alliance by promising Enid away. He couldn't help but think she surely had better things to bargain with, but if he could understand what she wanted, they might be able to break the engagement. He looked back at her as she talked about Rebekah loving to make deals. “What kind of deals?” he asked, wanting to hear what they entailed as he genuinely saw it as a possibility for them. He'd easily make a deal if it meant he could be with Enid, but he also knew that Maya most likely wouldn't condone of that.
He sighed as she mentioned wanting to help, and to have been there when Love had been attacked. “You have to let that go,” he said, returning his brown eyes to her. He knew that she’d done something if she could, but there wasn't any way to change what had happened. “Besides, it’s not a situation I want either of us to be in,” he said as he looked at her, hoping that she understood he wouldn’t have let her done it, despite the fact that she'd done it in her past. He nodded when she said she’d try to find a loophole regarding the arranged marriage. “That’d be great, Maya,” he said, but the slightest hint of her support was more than enough to him. He hoped she knew that. “Do you think I should meet Rebekah?” he then asked, wondering if she thought he had a fair chance at making a good impression and somehow changing her idea of the marriage - even if it included a bargain about something she wanted.
Maya

Maya

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptyTirs Maj 12, 2020 9:26 pm

What deals? Maya shook her head, "don't even think about it. No," she pointed at him with a serious look. Making deals with Rebekah was not anything good. Calla had told her so. Making deals with Rebekah was much more dangerous than it sounded. "A deal with Rebekah isn't worth sacrificing your heart or soul for," she pointed out as an end of that discussion. Rebekah Sinclair, Queen of Hearts. Maya was perhaps a terrible student and rarely listened, but sometimes she did pay attention. "Perhaps," he was right. She needed to let it go. There was a lot of stuff she needed to let go. Maya took a deeper breath in. "I know," she breathed out and licked her lips. Maya wanted to find a way out for him, a way where he didn't get hurt. Where he didn't risk his life. Maya blinked in surprise by his last question. Meeting Rebekah, the Rebekah Sinclair. A part of her was longing for the little taste of danger, just a little rush. Rebekah was her grandmother. The alternative version of Alison. This world was beyond insane. "Not alone you shouldn't," she then said and returned her gaze at him. "I know someone. A friend of Levi and Alison.. but also, one of Rebekah's friends. Maybe we can convince her to help us," she suggested. Veronica Emerson was friends with Rebekah, but she sometimes stayed with Alison and Levi with her twins. Maya had tried to babysit few to many times to stay home those days. But she could contact the siren.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptyTors Maj 14, 2020 7:49 pm

There wasn’t a price on Enid's happiness, so he didn’t understand why he couldn’t make a deal with Rebekah. However, he believed Maya when she said they weren't worth it, albeit his willingness to agree to one. “Alright, I won't make a deal with her,” he sighed, looking ahead of him as thought about what he could do instead. He tried to think of whether any Sinclair-relative at school would be willing to help him out, although it'd surely be a long shot. He looked at her with a confused expression as she said he shouldn’t meet her alone, wondering if it could really turn out that bad. “Well, who should I meet her with then?” he asked, wondering if she was thinking about someone specific. He knew that Maya had discovered her own relation to the Sinclairs, besides her relationship with Allison, but she was the last person he wanted to involve in all of this. Then she told him about someone that might be able to help. “Who?” he asked, moving his hand behind the couch as he turned his chest to face her. He didn’t have much time to spare, so he hoped it was someone they could talk to soon. He didn't know if they had a scheduled date for the wedding, but he'd much rather get the deal thrown off before it ever got to that.
Maya

Maya

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptyTors Maj 14, 2020 9:54 pm

It was a long shot. Making Dean even look Rebekah in the eye, made Maya uncomfortable. She took a sharper breath in and looked into his eyes. He wanted to find a way out so badly. Maya wondered if she would ever have someone fight this much over her, but quickly pushed the wandering thought away again. "Veronica Emerson," she replied and folded her lips slightly. "She stays with her twins sometimes.. so I got the chance to actually talk to her. She is one of Rebekah's weak spots," if that witch had any. "Remember there was this pink-haired Southsider two years back? That's her," it wasn't easy to go unnoticed with pink-hair lights in your hair. Maya had never spoken to the girl back then. "She lives mostly in Southside, as far as I know. But," she took a deeper breath in and looked away shortly, "she is the leader of the Southside Serpents," she added. That gang had a bad reputation and she wasn't fund of going there just like that. However, she knew they could without to much trouble. "We can check it out tomorrow before school?
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptyMan Maj 18, 2020 5:04 pm

Dean looked away from her with a thoughtful expression as he reminded himself back on who he believed to be Veronica. She rarely went unnoticed back then, but he didn’t think they’d ever had a conversation. “That’s great,” he said, looking back at her with a slightly hopeful look in his eyes. It might be a long shot, but so was ever other option they had. This one at least seemed like it could work because Veronica knew much more about Rebekah than they did. He didn’t know why she’d want to help him, however, but if Maya thought there was a chance of that, he was all for trying. “Yeah, my first class begins at ten, so that’s perfect,” he agreed, although he wasn't much for going to Southside, or be near sirens for that matter, but at this point it seemed like the least of his concerns and if something bad were to happen, they'd just have to deal with it then. “So, what's your plan on the whole 'convincing her to help us' part?” he asked, wondering if she had anything specific in mind and because it seemed risky to show up at the Southside Serpents without some sort of a plan.
Maya

Maya

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws EmptyMan Maj 18, 2020 6:18 pm

Maya nodded and breathed out. She had never been the one to think before acting, and she knew they needed a plan for what to happen after. What should she even expect Veronica to say? She knew Veronica was a bit older than them, and perhaps her view on love was different than an old soul like Rebekah. She couldn't know. Not yet.  "Uhm. I'm still working on the whole plan thing," she pointed out frowned a bit to herself. Her brain was working over time and that force of thinking was almost enough to make her body forget the transformation from earlier. "However, I can send her a text. Set up the meeting. I will go with you, not that I would mark her as dangerous - but just in case," Maya chuckled a little. It wasn't because she didn't believe Veronica couldn't be violent, she had learned everyone had that little spark of violence in their veins. The lure to darkness, even the purest of hearts were pulled towards it. "Can I stay here the night? Then we can go together in the morning. I might even take you out for a morning run," she suggested with a little smirk.
Sponsoreret inhold

Wings & Claws Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Wings & Claws   Wings & Claws Empty

Wings & Claws
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Kitty Got Claws - Hazel
» Feathered wings in woodland traps