Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

We need to talk

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

We need to talk Empty
IndlægEmne: We need to talk   We need to talk EmptyTirs Apr 21, 2020 7:36 pm

Dedicated to @Dean <33
______

It was late in the afternoon, and to be honest, Enid didn't know what to do right now. She had spent the day pacing her mother's mansion, walking all around and in the end she had walked out to the forest. She knew she needed to see Dean, talk to him, have things sorted out, but she felt at a loss. That woman with the blonde hair and those stunning eyes; Was he hiding something from her? Hadn't they agreed that there would be no more secrets?
Then there was the thought of marriage. Her mother had spoken about some sort of agreement, and with her father gone, Enid felt so lost. She felt like tearing the whole world apart, but what good would that do? Finally she had gotten herself to Dean's cottage. Looking at it from the outside, she felt a little nervous, mostly because he didn't even know if he would be here or at the academy. One thing was for sure, she needed to see him, to talk this out before her mind exploded from all the thoughts that ran through it.
She was wearing a rather simple outfit, just some washed out jeans and a t-shirt under her jacket. Her hair she had put up in a ponytail, one that would no doubt slip down during the coming hours.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

We need to talk Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We need to talk   We need to talk EmptyOns Apr 22, 2020 7:52 pm

It hadn’t been more than an hour since he’d returned home from the academy and was now sitting in the living room downstairs, reading Odyssey by Homer, when he heard steps outside. He looked towards the door, hesitant to get up as he wondered who it could be. With everything that had happened, it could easily be someone who wanted to harm him. He stood up from his seat, wearing an unbuttoned flannel shirt with a black t-shirt underneath and a pair of jeans, to walk towards the door before he opened it. Least to say, he didn’t expect the person on the other side. It felt like ages since they’d last seen each other, that so much had happened since their last encounter. “Enid… what a surprise,” he said, curling his lips into a warm smile as he was genuinely happy to see her, before he wrapped his arms around her in an embrace. “It’s good to see you,” he said, feeling how his heartbeat quickened in his chest of utter nervousness. He knew that she’d be able to sense his moral compass, and hence the murder he’d committed while defending Love. He wasn’t going to say anything, however. He still deemed there to be a chance of it not being easy to sense. He would of course tell her about it eventually, or at least that's what he told himself. Then he removed his arms from her and moved out of the doorway to let her pass before he closed the door behind her. “Are you alright?” he asked with a concerned look in his eyes. It was clear to sense that she wasn’t, that something troubled her mind enough to show up unannounced at his place, but he couldn't be sure why.
Gæst
Gæst

We need to talk Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We need to talk   We need to talk EmptyOns Apr 22, 2020 11:55 pm

As he opened the door, she stood for a bit, feeling a little perplexed. He was there, right in front of him, and all of her emotions came rushing back to her. She couldn't hide what she truly felt for him, and it was so clearly visible in her eyes. He wrapped his arms around her, and she stood a bit in silence, closing her eyes as she returned the hug. Enid didn't want to fight or have an argument. Part of her actually wanted to ignore that strange feeling he had about him right now, and just go inside and hang out like they hadn't done in forever. She nodded at his greeting, stepping in to the cottage and removing her jacket and shoes. She didn't want it to seem like she was just passing by. Like a wild cat, she started pacing a little again once she was inside. How could she find the words to describe the mess of thoughts in her mind?
"Dean, we promised each other to be honest with one another, right?" she asked. She wanted to make sure they were on the same page, and as she wrapped her arms around herself, she forced herself to stand still. Looking at the werewolf, she felt so much joy, yet there was a fear of losing him as well. Enid was not a jealous type per say, but she was not one to share. They had agreed to be a couple again, and she had never once strayed in her faithfulness towards him. "... Are you seeing someone else?" she finally asked. She just needed to know.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

We need to talk Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We need to talk   We need to talk EmptyTors Apr 23, 2020 10:15 pm

Her question didn’t manage to settle his nerves, and he was certain that it meant she’d sensed it – the murder. How was he ever going to explain it in a way that she’d understand? He nodded to acknowledge her statement about honesty. He wanted them to be able to tell each other everything, and yet, sometimes it seemed like things were better left unsaid. He parted his lips slightly as his mind searched for the right way to start the conversation when she said something he hadn’t expected. It was clear to sense the change in his eyes as he realized what it was about. “No. I’m not seeing anyone,” he answered. Dean had always been faithful, and if he ever developed feelings for someone else, Enid would be the first to know. “Why would you think that?” he asked, knowing that she based her worries on something. He could only speculate on what it was, but it seemed likely that she'd seen him with Love at his house. He turned his gaze to the living area, imagining her passing by one of his windows at night, only to see him alone with another woman. It certainly wouldn't have looked good. After all, she didn’t know that she’d been living with him or the reason why. He then looked back at her, exhaling a sharp breath as he anticipated her confronting him about something she’d seen or heard.
Gæst
Gæst

We need to talk Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We need to talk   We need to talk EmptyMan Apr 27, 2020 9:12 pm

Enid shook her head at her own words, and as he denied it she felt a bitter taste in her mouth. Then who was that blonde woman? The one that had stayed here in his cabin, was she just a distraction? Her jaw trembled a bit as she looked at him. "That woman ... That beautiful blonde woman," she said, her eyes turning sad as she said it out loud. It was as if it was now a reality. She started pacing again, as if she was a wild animal pressed in to a corner. Had she not shown him enough love? Was he doubting what they were? "I can forgive ... I can accept that you might feel urges, and that is normal, but please don't tell me that you love someone else," she said softly. Perhaps it was wrong of her to come here and accuse him in his own home, but she just needed to know.
"I'm running out of time," she whispered, feeling frustrated. She hadn't felt this for a long time, and all she wanted to do was lash out in anger. However Dean didn't deserve that, he deserved so much better.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

We need to talk Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We need to talk   We need to talk EmptyMan Apr 27, 2020 10:47 pm

He raised his chin slightly as she mentioned the blonde woman, wondering if she'd told her something about him. His gaze followed her as she started pacing again. “Love? No…” he said, shaking his head slightly. “She is on the run from someone. She claims that he’d kill her if he found her… and in the middle of winter, I felt like the least I could do was give her shelter,” he explained. He knew that it'd been risky to take in a stranger, but he knew she’d been telling the truth and he couldn't bear the thought of something happening to her because he'd denied her a place to stay. She’d later left Dean, only to be captured and left for death in Southside. If Dean hadn’t followed her scent that night, she most likely would have. “I saved her life… and for that I’m sure she’s forever grateful, but we're just friends,” he said, hoping that she believed him. The last thing he wanted was for Enid to think he'd fallen out of love with her.

Then she went on to tell him that she could forgive and accept his wrongdoing, if it meant he didn’t love someone else. It felt like she accused him more than anything, but truth be told, he had been with someone, even if he'd regretted it the day after. “I did have one unimportant one-night stand in December, but that's it,” he said, admitting that he had seen someone when he’d thought she was gone. “It was stupid, but I was desperate to feel affection and love… and perhaps I thought she'd make me feel anything like you did,” he said as he neared her, keeping her trapped between him and the wall so she’d stop pacing. “I did everything to try and get you back...” he said with a serious tone in his voice. However, no demon had been willing to make a deal to get her back, stating that it was out of their control. He shifted between her eyes as she talked about running out of time. “What are you talking about?” he asked, clearly confused about her statement.
Gæst
Gæst

We need to talk Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We need to talk   We need to talk EmptyMan Apr 27, 2020 11:14 pm

Enid nodded, the words about this woman sounded true, but she was still pacing. She couldn't stop. It was as if she didn't even hear his confession about a one-night stand, because frankly she had been presumed dead at that point. Her heart was racing, her palms sweaty as she felt the dread fill her system, making her pace even more. It wasn't before he trapped her between the wall and himself that she stopped and looked up at him. His words cut deeper than knifes, and she felt her heart being twisted every which way but lose as she looked at him. She felt the tears press on, because somehow she had hoped he had cheated. It would've made her life easier, it would've made his life easier as well.
"Run away with me," she pleaded out of desperation, taking his hand in hers as she looked at him. She looked like a wounded animal, stripped of her pride and self image. "We can have a life away from Gaia and Moonlight Falls; We could go to Spain, live with your pack down there," she said, but she knew it wouldn't help. She needed to come clean, and as she closed her eyes, she felt a few tears escaping her lids. She leaned her forehead against his chest as she started sobbing. For so long she had fought to come back to him, to return to the love they shared and perhaps have a chance at a normal life. How could she break it to him without tearing them apart? "My mother wants me to marry someone - For an alliance," she sobbed, wrapping her arms around Dean, clinging on to him as if her life depended on it.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

We need to talk Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We need to talk   We need to talk EmptyFre Maj 01, 2020 6:03 pm

It was easy to sense that something was terribly wrong, further unsettling his nerves. He’d placed a hand on the wall in his attempt to stop her from pacing, so when she’d stopped to look at him, with teary eyes, he let it down by his side again. His heartbeat quickened as she asked him to run away with him, talking of going back to his pack in Spain. He took a moment to consider it, but the way she said it worried him. “What’s going on, Enid?” he asked, holding her hand tightly as he looked into her eyes. When she placed her forehead against his chest and started sobbing, he moved his arms around her, resting his hand on the back of her head, as he looked up at the wall ahead of him. He wanted to tell her that everything was going to be okay, but his mind was going in a million directions, making him feel like he couldn't promise her that. When she revealed that her mother wanted her to marry someone, he felt the world stop around him. Dean knew that she’d surely have to marry a prince, and that he hadn't much of a say in it. He just stood there, holding her close to him, as if that would assure him that she’d stay. He thought of their options, of running away with her, but sooner or later they’d find them. “I..” he said, but his throat tightened, feeling like no matter what he said, it wouldn’t matter. She was a princess and had obligations of family and status to live up to. Dean wasn't any part of that. “You’d give up everything to run away with me?” he asked in a low voice. It seemed surreal. After all, hadn’t she just accused him of cheating? “Enid… even if we did run away to Spain, they’d catch up to us and kill me off, don’t you think?” he asked, exhaling a sharp breath as he slowly loosened his grip around her to look at her face. “What did you tell her?” he asked.
Gæst
Gæst

We need to talk Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We need to talk   We need to talk EmptyOns Maj 06, 2020 11:40 am

Enid shook her head at herself. How could she be so stupid? She loved him, and yet she was too selfish to let him go. The werewolf had taught her love, what it meant to be with someone, and she was afraid of letting that go. The question came as to what she had answered her mother, and feeling her heart heavy, she looked in to Dean's eyes. "I told her I would rather suffer for eternity in the flame world than marry someone I don't love," she said. She placed a hand on his cheek, looking at him with sad eyes. "I love you Dean, but we are both so young - Marriage has always seemed so far away, and I'm clearly not right in my mind as of late," she said. She had accused him of cheating, and yet he wasn't angry at her, at least not as far as she could tell. Looking into his dark eyes she felt that flutter of her heart, that feeling that made her feel alive.
"I want you to be happy - I want you to have the best life you can have, and is it crazy to think that I dream of being there by your side?" she asked softly, letting her thumb stroke his cheekbone. "I know I've made mistakes, and I can feel the sin of death hang on you, so please, tell me what you have done," the words were hard for her to utter, because she could feel the shame that came with the killing.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

We need to talk Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We need to talk   We need to talk EmptyOns Maj 06, 2020 9:04 pm

Who is the guy?” he asked, feeling like she at least ought to tell him who she was meant to marry. Dean didn’t know why he always ended up here, losing everyone he’d ever cared about. It was like his relationships were destined to fail. Her answer made him want to smile, but the only change to his expression was seen in his eyes. His thoughts were overbearing, and the tightness in his chest got worse with every second. “What is that supposed to mean?” he asked, feeling like she was about to break it with him right then and there. He moved his gaze to the painting as she expressed wanting him to be happy and that she'd dreamt of being by his side through that. “No, it’s not crazy,” he said. After all, it was what he wanted for her as well. He’d thought they’d be living with each other by now, for Enid to have met the members of his pack and for everything else to seem peaceful for once. “I just don’t know you want me to do,” he said, looking back into her eyes. They couldn’t go up against her family, so unless something else were to happen, he felt like he had to let her go.

He sighed as she brought up the murder, pointing out yet another reason why she shouldn’t be with him. “If you ever were here, you'd know... you wouldn’t be accusing me of cheating, because you’d know that you’re the only girl I ever think about and that I’d never do such a thing, and you’d know that I’d never kill someone unless I thought I was doing the right thing,” he said, starting to feel frustrated by everything. Her never being there, her accusing him of being unfaithful and now the arranged marriage. He walked a few steps back, inhaling a deep breath as he wanted to stay calm in this. “Some guys came after Love and attacked her, so when I got there and saw what they were doing, I killed one of them,” he answered as he looked at her. Dean knew the traumas she’d suffered prior to meeting him, the constant torture and rape. He couldn’t bear the thought of that happening to her again, and he’d felt so much anger in that moment. “And I’d do it again,” he admitted, knowing that he didn’t carry as much remorse as he probably should, even if he’d felt guilty in the beginning. There wasn’t anything he wouldn’t do to protect the ones he loved, and he was sure that Love wasn’t the first person that the man had hurt or tried to kill. “If that makes you hate me, then so be it…” he said with the same stoic expression on his face.
Gæst
Gæst

We need to talk Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We need to talk   We need to talk EmptyTors Maj 07, 2020 11:38 am

Enid held her breath as he asked who it was. Did it even matter at this point? Was there any resolution to these troubles they always seemed to face up against. Things were like they were for a reason, but why did the world want to tear them apart so badly? "He's prince of the Underworld," she said. Maybe it was because it was engrained in her, but she didn't like the Underworld. She despised it to be frank. Perhaps it came from her upbringing, and yet she didn't want to think it was so.
"I think I don't know either, I'm kinda lost at the moment," she said a bit saddened by the fact that she had no real answers. She wanted to be with Dean, but was he willing to fight for her to let it be so? She knew she was willing to fight for him. To the death to be honest. However she couldn't know what he was thinking, only see that he worried for what he needed to do or say. Truth was he didn't need to say anything, he was more than enough for her to feel the soothing in her aching heart. Life had thrown so much in her way, and she felt lost in the depths of it, but he had always seemed like a bright beacon, ready to guide her through the darkness when she needed him the most. He was the reason she had fought to stay alive, he was the reason she wanted to be able to control her powers better. She wanted him to be proud of her, look at her and see the work she had done to be better for her own sake, but just as much for their sake. She loved him. Deeply and with no regrets. He was more than she could've ever asked for, and every day she faced because she knew she had him.

The mention of what he had done made her close her eyes. Maybe it would read as dismissive of what he had done, but in reality she knew what killing did to the soul of the victor. She knew how it could tear at one's being. On one hand she was proud that he had protected that young woman. She had seemed nothing but genuine and caring when Enid had met her. On the other hand she worried what it could mean for Dean down the line. Was there any witnesses? Could he end up in jail? And what about the family of the man he had killed's family? A lot of things to consider, but she remained silent as he admitted his willingness to do it again if he had to do it over. She took a deep breath, opening her eyes to look at Dean with a soft gaze. He spoke of her hating him, making her shake her head, placing a hand on his cheek. "Dean ... I've grown up with death around me, meaningless deaths and torture of unwilling souls trapped in the damnation of Hell," she said. Had he forgotten her own past? How her and her sister had wreaked havoc? How they had hurt, manipulated and gotten people to kill themselves from pure insanity? "A sin doesn't make me hate you," she said, looking in to his dark eyes. His stoic expression scared her a little. Didn't he believe what she said? Her hand moved from his face, traveling down his shoulder and down his arm until it reached his hand. Entangling their fingers she gave his hand a squeeze. "But I do worry, I worry that you are blaming yourself, or that you might not feel anything at all," she admitted.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

We need to talk Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We need to talk   We need to talk EmptyLør Maj 09, 2020 4:17 pm

Dean looked at her with a concerned expression as she mentioned who she was supposed to marry. After his visit to the underworld, he couldn’t help but dread what it meant for her future. Even if Dean couldn't be with her, he still wanted her to be happy with whomever she ended up with. She expressed not knowing what to do either, making him exhale a deep breath.
He didn’t know what he expected, between her questioning and telling him about the marriage, a part of him thought she came here to break it with him and that perhaps it’d be easier to do if she could hate him for something. He closed his eyes for a moment as she placed her hand against his cheek and it made his troubling thoughts feel more at ease. She claimed that a sin didn’t make her hate him, and it assured him of the fact that she genuinely thought of him as good. He entangled his fingers with hers, glancing down at their hands before he looked into her eyes. “Yeah, well, I blame myself all the time,” he said. He still blamed himself for losing his first love and father, for her to suspect him of lying and screwing around, feeling like if maybe he’d done something else, things would be different. “You know, I sometimes wish I couldn’t feel anything … because no matter what I do, it always ends with me getting hurt,” he said, looking into her eyes with a saddened expression. He didn’t know how he was supposed to keep going if everyone he ever loved kept leaving him. “I just wanted us to be together again,” he said, sighing as he squeezed her hand. “I guess I've been delusional for thinking you wouldn't leave me too,” he whispered. A girl like her wasn't meant to be with someone like him, but he wished to God that for once, he had the right to choose what was meant to be and what wasn't.
Gæst
Gæst

We need to talk Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We need to talk   We need to talk EmptySøn Maj 10, 2020 11:00 am

Enid looked at him as he said he always blamed himself. Still holding his hand in hers, her other hand caressing his cheek, she listened to his words. The sadness in his eyes made her worried, his words about not wanting to feel anything was not something she wanted to hear. Had she brought him nothing but hardships? Dean had a lot of friends all over the place, he was great at handling himself socially, so why did he have to suffer this greatly. His whisper made her frown, shaking her head no as to say she wouldn't leave him. "I fight to stay with you ... I want to make you happy," she whispered softly, looking in to his eyes as if she was searching for something. Dean had always been a bit of a mystery to her, and on the other hand he was like an open book. She pulled him down in to a sweet kiss, pressing herself closer to him as she wrapped her arms around him. She wasn't willing to let go of him yet, she wanted to be with him and do all of the things they had spoken of that night on the beach.
"I love you, Dean Alvarez, but it feels like you've given up on us," she whispered against his lips. She felt her eyes water, a few tears escaping as she kept her eyes closed. "If you don't want to fight for me, that is alright, but I'll always fight for you ... The sweet werewolf that showed me what real love is, that I don't have to settle for anything less than true love," she said softly. She didn't want to break up with him, it was the last thing she wanted, but if he had already given up, was there a reason to pull at their heartstrings for much longer. "I want to stay the night," she said, squeezing her eyes closer together. One last night, she thought to herself, then she could lock her heart away.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

We need to talk Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We need to talk   We need to talk EmptySøn Maj 10, 2020 9:44 pm

He looked slightly surprised as she said she wanted to stay with him. He wasn’t used to girlfriends putting him first, and considering their circumstances, he’d been so sure of her giving up on him as well. He closed his eyes as she pulled him down for a kiss, leaning into it as he wrapped his arms around her. He shook his head at her words as it couldn’t be further from the truth. He’d learned from an early age to always get up and fight, no matter how hard he'd been pushed down, but at the same time he knew how powerful her parents were and that he’d be risking a lot by going after her. “I will fight for you, I will… I-I just have a hard time seeing how I’m supposed to do that if you’re going to be married to someone else,” he said. It wasn’t that he’d given up on them, but right now, he felt that no matter how hard he fought, they'd still be apart if her family wished it so.
He moved his hand up to her cheek, brushing away her tears with his thumb as he looked into her blue eyes. “We’re going get through this, Enid… no matter what happens, I’ll always love you,” he said, hoping that she understood that nothing she said had changed the way he felt about her. He then took another breath in as he pressed her closer to him. His heart told him to fight for her love if it was the last thing he did, but his mind was starting to doubt whether a happy life with Enid was ever in the cards for him. “I’d like that,” he said. He knew that he might not see her again, not like this anyway, so he wanted her to stay with him for as long as she could. He let go of her to look at her again before he removed his arms from her body. “So, is there anything else you need to ask me, or are we good?” he asked, wanting to make sure the air was cleared before his mind could move on to other things.
Gæst
Gæst

We need to talk Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We need to talk   We need to talk EmptyMan Maj 11, 2020 12:38 pm

"I guess we'll just have to figure out a way as to where I'm not going to marry that guy," she said softly. She didn't know how, because her mother seemed dead set on her marrying the prince of the Underworld. Enid didn't even have a name, just the title of whom she was promised away to. She knew her father wasn't in the picture right now, mostly because he had seemed to disappear, and she had had a hard time even getting in to contact with her older siblings. The angel felt alone, except for when she was with Dean. Then everything seemed to make sense. He was the force holding her grounded, not gravity or the will of God, but just how he was. When he smiled she swore she could see a happy future with him, and she wanted to fight to see it in real life.
He brushed away her tears, making her smile softly, nodding at his promising words. She wanted to be hopeful, and with him she felt stronger. Not physically, but rather in spirit. As if he was the guiding light through a dark tunnel. "Maybe I'll stay a few nights then," she smiled, as he had already seemed to like the idea of her staying. Her mother was busy, something about a royal meeting between the magical countries. It gave Enid some time to fly under the radar and spend time with who she always wanted to spend time with. His arms loosened around her, and she moved her shoulders in a few rolling motions, feeling how tense her body had gotten. She was relaxing more now, and his question made her look down. Thinking if what she wanted to ask would ruin what they had just agreed on. "How did it feel? To take someone's life?" she asked in a timid voice. She had never fallen, never killed anyone directly, so her aura had remained pure. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to ... I guess I'm just morbidly curious," she said, frowning at herself. Was she really no better than her father? The first fallen angel had killed in cold blood, making him fall from the heavens and onto the still newly created Earth. Was she destined to repeat that cycle?
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

We need to talk Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We need to talk   We need to talk EmptyMan Maj 11, 2020 5:26 pm

I mean the way I see it, we either have to convince your parents of canceling the arrangement or elope, so I don’t know, maybe you could ask your mother to invite me to some party, so I can meet her?” he asked, looking into her eyes as the scenarios ran through his mind. She knew her mother much better than him, and it seemed more favorable to get on her good side than go against her from the get-go. Dean sent her a gentle smile as she said she might stay a few nights instead. He couldn’t think of something he'd rather do, to finally show her everything he’d done with the place.

He looked at her for a long moment as she asked about the murder, lowering his gaze as she continued saying that he didn’t have to tell her. He placed a hand on his stomach as he remembered the revolting scent of burning flesh after he'd driven miles out of town to dispose of the corpse. Dean had been in his werewolf form when he’d done it. He'd went straight for his throat. In the moment he hadn’t thought much of it because of his predatory instincts and the adrenaline, but he'd felt terrible the moment Love was back to safety. He’d killed a man in cold blood. It had never been the man he’d set out to be. He leaned slightly back to sit on the back of the couch before his eyes returned to her. “I… At the moment, as a werewolf, I don’t know… I was cutthroat, and so… angry, I couldn’t help but think of what those guys had done to her, her whole life,” he explained, before he inhaled a deep breath and looked away from her. “Of course, coming back to that body to deal with what I’ve done… Part of me hated myself for doing it, but another… it convinced me that it was for the better... that he was an evil man, and that he’d do it again if someone didn't stop him,” he admitted, looking back at her again. He didn’t know if she’d understand, but growing up around demons and tortured souls, it couldn’t have been easy to have kept her grace, to not end up like them. “Were you ever close to committing a murder in Hell?” he asked.
Gæst
Gæst

We need to talk Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We need to talk   We need to talk EmptyMan Maj 11, 2020 10:00 pm

She kept her gaze on him as he backed up to sit on the back of the couch. Never in a million years she would've thought she would get to see Dean like this, but alas, here she was, watching him struggle a bit to explain what he felt. The tale had no happy ending, she knew that, but it was as if she hoped to change it if she just closed her eyes, but she kept her gaze locked on him. Anger was an emotion Enid knew about a lot, despair another one to follow, but she had never wished in on anyone. She let him sit there, explain everything and get it off his chest. Understanding his train of thought when he said that he wanted to believe that he had done something good despite killing someone. "It's alright," she assured him with a soft spoken voice. She couldn't pretend to know all the answers, and was it really her place to judge one thing over another.
But then he asked something that made her feel so estranged, not from him, but from how her life had been before she had met Dean. She thought about it for a few minutes, taking some deep breaths to calm herself from the memories she had. "People in Hell are already dead, so killing someone down there would be pretty pointless," she admitted, hoping that he didn't see it as her acting snobby. She shifted her weight a little, folding her arms in front of her chest. "When I got to Earth, everything was different ... But I never killed someone directly; But I didn't have to to feel what that sin meant for the soul," she said, looking at his deep brown eyes as it seemed to calm her. "And yet, the soul can manage to overcome that tear it has made in itself, it finds way of healing and mending and become almost as new," she said, walking closer to him, standing between his legs. Kissing his forehead softly, she closed her eyes, and stood close to him. "I can take away your sin ... I can take away your pain, all you have to do is say the words," she promised him.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

We need to talk Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We need to talk   We need to talk EmptyTirs Maj 12, 2020 6:26 pm

Dean listened to her explain whether she’d been in a similar situation. He didn't know how the sin looked to her, but he wondered if she was able to distinguish between those who'd killed to save someone else and those who'd killed for the sole purpose of killing. He’d never be able to understand what it felt like to sense other's sins, but in some ways, it made her see people for who they truly were. Dean knew that he was broken and that his soul had more tears than most people his age, but he had a hard time seeing how those would ever heal. He placed his arms around her waist as she walked closer to him, telling him that she could take away the sin. “No, I won’t let you do that,” he said, looking at her face. “I need to repent for my sins, and this, what I'm feeling…. It’s part of that,” he said, hoping that she understood that he took responsibility for what he'd done. “Besides… you taking away that sin isn't going to spare me a spot upstairs,” he added with a soft scoff as he looked into her blue eyes. He knew better than to think he’d go to Heaven with the things he’d done, even if they had been done for what he believed to be the right reasons. He moved his hands underneath her t-shirt to caress her lower back, wondering if she'd ever been despite who her father was. “Have you ever been to Heaven?” he asked.
Gæst
Gæst

We need to talk Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We need to talk   We need to talk EmptyTirs Maj 12, 2020 8:54 pm

She sighed as he wrapped his arms around her waist, closing her eyes as feeling close to him always made her react so strongly. Smiling at him as he said that he wouldn't let her use her powers, and she felt a little relieved by that fact, even if she wanted to take away his pain. His addition made her chuckle, mostly because in her eyes heaven worked in strange ways. She had heard of witches going to heaven and angels being damned to hell. Nothing truly was weighed out, at least not how Enid saw it. "As if there's a spot for me? The daughter of Lucifer, feasting amongst God's other angels?" she said with a small giggle, shaking her head a little. She knew that death was a part of this world, but she didn't know if it was going to be something she herself would get to experience.
His hands were warm against her skin, making her move closer, placing her arms on his shoulders. Tilting her head to the side as she could see the cogs turning, and his question made her look into his eyes for a while before her lips separated to reply. "I've only passed through it ... Never stayed there long as it is not really a place for a Morningstar," she said, moving her hand up to play with the hairs on his neck. "I've been to Hell, to Heaven - even the place between where lost souls dwell in the abyss of nothingness," she said softly, leaning down to kiss him tenderly. "But the only place I ever wanted to go, growing up, was Earth - It was like I knew my destiny was to be with you, to meet you in this realm and for you to teach me so much about it," she whispered against his lips.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

We need to talk Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We need to talk   We need to talk EmptyMan Maj 18, 2020 6:34 pm

He smiled at her comment, but it quickly fainted as he thought more about it. Dean had been close to death many times, and it troubled him to think of what would happen when that time came – if he was to burn in Hell or if nothing would happen at all. However, he quickly lost his train of thought as she kissed him. He tightened his grip around her as he returned her kiss, holding her closer to him, before she told him that she’d only wanted to go to Earth growing up, believing that destiny had meant for her to be with him. Dean had to believe that they were going to see each other again and that this wasn’t the end of them. He’d do about anything to make sure that happened. “I love you,” he said, kissing her lips again while he moved his hands underneath her t-shirt to caress her lower back. “And I need you,” he added, looking into her eyes, desperately hoping that they'd stay together. He then pulled slightly away from her face, feeling like he still had so many unanswered questions. “Have you met this... prince?” he then asked. She hadn't talked about meeting him, or that they'd set a wedding date, so he hoped it meant there was still plenty of time for them to call off the wedding, but he needed to know if that wasn't the case.
Gæst
Gæst

We need to talk Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We need to talk   We need to talk EmptyTors Maj 21, 2020 10:02 am

It felt good just to have Dean here with her. All her worries seemed to disappear whenever he was around, in a way she couldn't quite describe it. Perhaps this was what true love was. She hoped it was, because it was beautiful and strong. When he said that he needed her, she couldn't help but smile, her eyes turning soft as she just looked at him. She needed him as well, but she knew it was pretty clear from the way that things had played out. Of course both of them were more than capable of protecting themselves, but it was something else to have something to stay alive for.
She had hoped they could've just let it be for now, and maybe do something together. It had been ages since she had seen him, and if she was being honest, she really just wanted to relax and be with him in the moment. However his question was of course understandable. "No, I haven't ... And honestly I don't need to to know that I would never love him," she said softly, moving her hands around on his shoulders, massaging them a bit. "A date haven't even been set yet, at least not what I know of, but I overheard my mother speaking about it being before summer was over," she said, hoping it would help down the line. It was frustrating, really, that she had no control. When she was with Dean, she didn't feel tied down, at least not in a bad way. He gave her freedom along with a relationship, something she was sure that marriage wouldn't give her. She kissed his cheek, nuzzling her nose against him as she closed her eyes.
"I hate it when we're apart ... I don't feel like myself," she whispered. She knew she belonged here with Dean, she knew that he was her destiny, even if she would lose him to time. "But when we are together, all that sadness vanishes and all I feel is happy that I get to be here with you," she said, breathing out in a silent sigh.
Sponsoreret inhold

We need to talk Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We need to talk   We need to talk Empty

We need to talk
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Let's talk this out
» Something to talk about