Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Let's talk this out

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Let's talk this out Empty
IndlægEmne: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 6:48 pm

”So, I guess this is going to start out awkward,” Serenity said, stirring her drink. They were in a neutral bar, so she hadn’t bothered with her Coyote jacket. Maybe it was better just to meet one another without starting a barfight. ”Hello, my name is Serenity and I was the one you stabbed,” she said holding out her hand to greet Mariella who was sat next to her at the bar.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 7:49 pm

Outfit
______

No gang jackets, just two girls sitting at the bar having a nice chat. Or that was the agenda at least. Mariella chuckled softly by the comment. She took the banshees hand and gave it a shake, before letting go again. "Nice to officially meet you. I'm Mariella," she said as she took a sip of the beer she had ordered, " also Jamies best friend. So be nice to him, and we won't have another cat fight," she showed a hint of a smile as she put her beer down.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 10:31 pm

Serenity let out a small rather nervous chuckle at her comment. She wasn’t going to pick a fight with that siren again, at least not when she was pissed. ”No hard feelings,” she mumbled and took a big gulp of her beer. She had to get along with this siren, she knew it, but it still felt weird. ”So … Any hobbies?” she asked, trying to small talk, but time would tell if she was failing or not.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 11:27 pm

"You should have. I killed your friend and harmed you. Hating me, I wouldn't blame you for that," Mariella admitted. She knew she had made a terrible mistake, and she would have to live with that the rest of her life. "I enjoy taking long rides on my bike. Just feeling the air in my hair - swimming, I guess that is more a siren thing. But I do like dancing and a beer, its on the top of my list," she smiled a little.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 11:32 pm

”You killed a guy that went against orders, so if you hadn’t dealt with him, Cole would,” she said, not really wanting to go in depth with what her treason could cost her. Serenity let out a sigh. ”So even if he was my friend, I would have seen him die one way or another,” she said swallowing another gulp of her beer. She listened to the things she liked and smiled slightly. ”You like music? I play a few instruments myself,” she said with a smile as Mariella mentioned dancing.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 11:39 pm

"Even so, there is better ways to deal with things than offer death as the ultimate solution. Oh well. Regrets are to late," she sighed skipping the topics. "I don't like music. I love music. I have a band actually.. The Serpent Queens, a bit of a show off name - but we are rocking it," she smiled a little. "I love playing instruments, I prefer the drums.. I also tend to write song lyrics as well.. but don't tell anyone. I'm not even sure Jamie knows this," she giggled a little. She loved writing songs and poems. But other than Eilish and Melania she never really shared the song lyrics with others or she did, she just never took the credit. "What are your favorite instrument to play?" She asked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 11:49 pm

A band called The Serpent Queens was very bombastic, but Serenity liked it. ”Awesome,” she said nodding at her secret. Was it weird that they had one day been mortal enemies, and now were sharing drinks and secrets? Very. But the banshee didn’t mind it. ”I play a mean guitar, but I like singing too,” she said with a small nod as she collected her thoughts. ”I also play a killer kazoo, but don’t tell anyone, it’s my secret weapon against the Serpents,” she said in a small giggle. The booze was getting to her a bit, but she liked it. ”You up for some karaoke then?” she asked.[/color]
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptyLør Apr 27, 2019 12:02 am

Mariella laughed softly by the banshees giggle. Perhaps she have had a few to many beers, oh well - she knew Reggie would pick her up in a heart beat when she texted. So she didn't worry to much, otherwise she was use to find her own way back. When Serenity mentioned karaoke, Mariella hammered her hands in the bar table. Hell yes!" she said with a big smile. "Its on," she smiled.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptyLør Apr 27, 2019 12:23 am

”Hell yeah!” Serenity said and got up from her seat, grabbing Mariella’s arm in hers. ”Let’s go find a song,” she said as she dragged Mariella with her over to the disk for sign up. ”We need a fucking girl power song,” she said as she flipped through the small pages and pointed at a song she knew, then signed them up and went to the stage as their names were called. She hadn’t signed them up with their normal names, no that would be boring. ”Please bring to the stage; Ren and Stimpy!” the announcer called, and Serenity spewed beer all over the bar, shaking laughing, before they moved up on the stage.

”Step one, take his pictures off the wall, getting myself up after the fall, the fall. I'll be better off after all, when the pain's a hundred proof. There are ways to change the mood, it's good, getting it like I should!” she sang the first verse as the chorus came up and they sang together. Serenity let out a chuckle as they harmonized pretty well, despite being drunk. ”Mr. What's-his-name? Oh, they're all the same! Mr. What's-his-name!” she sang with her raspy voice.

Sidst rettet af Serenity Lør Apr 27, 2019 10:17 am, rettet 1 gang
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptyLør Apr 27, 2019 3:19 am

She laughed when their names were announced. But as the banshee took her to the stage she followed. Mariella grabbed the microphone and let Serenity start the song. She was impressed by her voice. As the chorus came she sang together with the banshee. "I'm gonna smile when it hurts. Going out tonight with all of my girls," she put a arm around Serenity and smiled as she kept on singing, "Party 'til I can't see straight. This is how a heart unbreaks," she let go and ran a hand through her hair, "Find someone new. Somebody who'll love me the way you loved you. Can't you tell I'll be okay?. This is how a heart unbreaks," Then it was finally time for her own verse, and she took a step forward.
"I can't believe it got this far. It's like the wheels came off of the car, bizarre. Belligerence in my heart."She looked at Serenity before looking back to the people who seemed to pay more and more attention to the two girls rocking the stag." I've been broken in the past. But the feeling doesn't last, collapse. I always survive the crash," then the chorus came again.
"Mr. What's-his-name? Bet you feel the pain Mr. What's-his-name."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptyLør Apr 27, 2019 11:54 am

Serenity felt like things were turning out better than expected, and as Mariella joined her in the chorus she laughed and put her arm around her as well. Mariella’s voice were amazing, and Serenity had to snap out of just staring to join her in the next chorus. ”I'm gonna smile when it hurts. Going out tonight with all of my girls! Party 'til I can't see straight. This is how a heart unbreaks! Find someone new; somebody who'll love me the way you loved you. Can't you tell I'll be okay? This is how a heart unbreaks!” she sang inharmony with Mariella and swung her around with a small laugh. ”Oh, the devil is in your eyes, but heaven was in your kiss, and these are the things I'll miss,” Serenity sang, really feeling those lyrics and made the cross over her chest and pointed to the roof looking up.

”Smile when it hurts, tonight with all of my girls. Party 'til I can't see straight, This is how a heart unbreaks!” she sang with Mariella as the song soon would come to an end. ”Find someone new, somebody who'll love me the way you loved you. Can't you tell I'll be okay? This is how a heart unbreaks,” she sang smiling at Mariella. ”Smile when it hurts. Going out tonight with all of my girls. Party 'til I can't see straight, this is how a heart unbreaks! Find someone new, somebody who'll love me the way you loved you. Can't you tell I'll be okay? This is how a heart unbreaks!” they sang to finish up the song. The crowd went wild and Serenity looked to Mariella and couldn’t hold back a small laugh.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptyLør Apr 27, 2019 12:15 pm

She felt great, it was like rush of good energy that just filled up her soul. Mariella needed this type of recharge time to time, and Serenity had just found a way for her to get that fix easily. As they finished up the song, people went wild and Mariella bowed in a laugh as she wrapped her arms around Serenity like they were best friends.
"Wuuh, that was amazing!" she said as they walked down the stage. "And guuurl, you can freaking sing. I love that voice of yours," she spoke and waved at the bartender to prefer them a round of shots. Mariella sat down and took one. "Keep'em coming Joe," she smiled at the bartender before returning her eyes to Serenity. Mariella drank the shot.  
"I like you. You know how to have a good time," she said shortly at Serenity with a big warm smile. "Lets take some selfies.. and I have a group chat with the boys.. so they know we haven't killed each other," she giggled a little by the last comment and took out her phone, to take a few photos.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptyLør Apr 27, 2019 3:22 pm

”You’re one to talk! Your voice is one of the best I’ve ever heard!” Serenity laughed and sat down at the bar, nodding at the bartender that she wanted a round as well, downing the shot and pulling a face as the strong liquor went down her throat. ”I like you too – And who said I wasn’t fun?” she said pointing at Mariella with her empty shot glass, before Joe poured another round to each of them. ”Oh god yes – I think my phone must be blowing up,” she said and placed her hands at each side of Mariella’s face and squeezed her cheeks together and smiled as she took a selfie. ”Golden!” she exclaimed and laughed as they took a few more silly pictures to send the boys. Serenity had never been good at having female friends, as there almost always followed drama, but Mariella was chill.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 2:09 am

She was happy to hear that Serenity loved her singing. They sat down and had a few shots.
"Well - no one actually," she had to admit. The last selfie send it to the groupchat she had with Jamie and Reggie. "We are still here. Alive, suckers" she texted and send the message before putting her phone on the table.
"Oh! I see the dots. One of them are responding!" She said like it was the most exiting thing on the entire planet. She took another shot, and let the alkohol completely wash her away from reality. Which was nice with everything going on.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 9:57 am

Serenity let out a soft chuckle at her admittance, and looked over her shoulder as Marilla typed. The blue dots meant something was about to go down, but what exactly was yet unknown. Then a pling sound. Followed by another. Fashion_Qween: Who are you calling suckers? Also... What the hell is going on? - Reggie-Spagetti: Who’s that hottie on the right :winkingemoji:. Serenity laughed and leaned into whisper in Mariella’s ear what to type, giggling like a schoolgirl. ”We’re running away together, and there’s nothing you can do to stop it,” she whispered and let Mariella type. Fashion_Qween: If there's nothing we can do to stop it, so be it. I guess I'll just have to find someone to comfort me. Reggie, are you available? - Reggie-Spagetti: Girl on girl? Hot. Bro on bro? Hotter! I’m up for it dude! Serenity bursted out laughing.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 10:38 am

Mariella laughed as she typed what Serenity told her to. She shook her head when she read her boys responses, just in pure laughter.
"Oh damn, they are gonna run off getting married tomorrow I reckon.. If not tonight," she looked at Serenity before down at her phone again. "I love them," she smiled to herself before writing them back.
- sharkbait: that sounds fuuun toooo.
- sharkbait: did you know Stimpy here sings AMAZING?? but don't worry. you two are still my favorites potatoes.
- sharkbait: dan autocorrect. oh welll, i cant remember what i wanted to say. hmm oh more shtos!
- sharkbait: send a photo! If we die its not because we killed each other. there is nothing you can do to stop us.
Mariella put down her phone and took up another shot.
"If people call it bromance.. what do we call it? Is there a word? OH maybe we should make a word up!"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 10:52 am

Serenity laughed at Mariella’s comment about marriage. It wouldn’t be the first time she had gotten herself drunk like this, but drunk texting was a new thing. A fun thing. She downed a few shots and heard the phone vibrated again.
- Reggie-Spagetti: Sent an attachment.
- Reggie-Spagetti: brb, hitting up my side-bro (like side-hoe, get it?)
- Fashion_Qween: *hottie has left the chat, busy getting lucky
Serenity looked at this picture and laughed, but the texts just made the whole ordeal so much more fun. Why didn’t she have a friendgroup like this?
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 11:16 am

She opened the photo sent her and rolled her eyes. Mariella pressed the recorder on the phone.
Sharkbait: send a voice message "you two are jerks.. like adorable jerks.. and i love you - so much. Oh we got some angry company.. bye." she put her phone down, and looked up at the group who seemed to have an issue of some sort.
"You are sitting on our seats," one of the men said. Mariella looked at Serenity before getting up and looked at the seat.
"I don't see your name on it jackass, how about finding .. four other seats," she suggested. Southside would always be southside.
"Well you can always join us, we like some fire you girls are hot," he laid his hand on Mariellas upper arm and Mariella looked back at Serenity shortly. But put her hand on the mans arm before she burned it. He returned his hand on shock. "What the hell?" -" can't help it we are hot," she crossed her arms with narrowed eyes.
"You two bitches need to leave," one of the others hissed. Mariella looked back at Serenity and laughed a little. Since when had Mariella backed away from a fight? Perhaps it was Reggie to had gotten to her head, since she shook her head. "Lets just leave, these scums aren't worth it," she added. One of them stormed up in front of her.
"What did you call us?" clearly he took things way to personal.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 12:19 pm

Serenity chuckled in the background of Mariella’s voice mail, but turned around the minute the four guys stood close to them. She bit her lower lip in irritation and downed another shot before getting up from her seat. She made her knuckles pop as well as her neck, streching herself a bit. Mariella didn’t seem up for a fight, but Coyote law stated that she was never to back down from a challenge. ”Now, which one of you are looking for a great time? And who is looking for a happy ending?” she said looking at the guys. One guy stepped forward and Serenity sent him a flirty look, before she grabbed the guy’s neck and slammed his head down on the bar disk, tossing his body on the ground. ”Wow, you felt amazing,” she said sarcasticly and looked at the remaining three guys. One Mariella had already burned, and she had chuckled at the comment she had made about herself. ”Now who wanted the happy ending?” she said, narrowing her eyes, like a tigress choosing her prey. ”What the fuck is up with these bitches in South Side these days?” a man snarled at Mariella. Serenity felt fury inside her, but she put on her best fake smile. Not that convincing. She held out her hand and gathered some of the energy in the room, sending a lighting after the man who had spoken to Mariella. ”They say that lightning doesn’t strike the same place twice – are you willing to take your chance with that?” she said threathening. Serenity was normally chill, but her temper was not something to mess around with.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 2:12 pm

The lighting hit the man in front of her, and Mariella smiled like she just had gotten the best birthday present ever.
"Damn gurl, I'm happy you didn't strike me with that shit," she said looking at the man, as the banshee threatened him. They got up. No gangs in South side went down without a fight, it was almost like a basic rule. Mariella narrowed her eyes as she watched him. Serpents and Coyotes teaming up wasn't a thing, but then again they had no idea who they were messing with. "I like lighting.. but I prefer lighting things on fire," she said with a smile, before one of them attacked. Mariella threw a punch in his face that knocked him down. "Wuuh," she lighted up a fireball in her left hand and looked down at the man. Her bloodlust was crazy, and she could feel it taking over as one of the others had broken his nose - blood.
"Lets take it outside boys," she said hoping the fresh air would calm her inner predator.  The guys followed, like it was a ground rule to find a more people free area to fight in.
"You two bitches are going down," one of them said. "Oh, things are going down. We might be drunk, but we can still kick your asses on our worst day," Mariella added with a little half smirk. The first one threw a punch at her, and she moved away from it, but got a knee in the stomach that made her fall back. Another punch hid her in the face. "Wow, easy guys," she said almost didn't way attention to the pain. Mariella spit some blood out on the ground. She was thanking Jeremy for that for  a second. "You still in mood for a little lighting? I fear a storm might be upon us."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 3:08 pm

Serenity normally hated violence like this, but right now she was pissed off. They moved outside and as Mariella got punched down, Serenity snared like a wild animal. The clouds up above darkening as her gaze was locked on the guy who had thrown the punch. Before she could blink a guy was at Mariella, having caught the fist intended to hit her again. He helped her to her feet, and she suddenly recognized the vampire.

”Stand down,” Reginald said to the men, but not taking his eyes off of Mariella. ”Always the shark bait, huh?” he asked, with a small teasing smile on his lips. The men stood in confusion. Was this runt of a vampire serious? Reginald brushed Mariella’s cheek softly, and removed some of her blood from her lip. ”Jamie is coming too – I just was faster at getting dressed after out heated moment,” he said teasingly and placed a kiss on Mariella’s forehead.

Serenity took a step forward, not willing to stop the fighting yet. ”Run along, dickwads – or I’ll sick a storm on your asses,” she said through her teeth.

// @J.C. WE NEED YOOOOOU – GET DRESSED AND JOIN THE PARTY <33 //
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 5:25 pm

After his moment with Reggie, he had gone to his room to get ready for a shower. His shirt had fallen to the floor, when Reggie had called him to go get the girls. Without thinking about it, he just threw on a blazer. It was only about a mile away from the house, he realized he had forgotten a shirt. He could run back to get on, but he thought he might as well give the girls and Reggie something to laugh at. He arrived and walked to his friends. "Don't ask," he said and looked down to his bare chest and stomach. He didn't feel cold, so why bother getting dressed, right? He looked at the men. "I wonder, do all of you have mummy issues? Or are you harassing girls because your sexually frustrated? Sorry, these aren't available," he said and put his arm around Serenity.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptyMan Apr 29, 2019 8:36 pm

Mariella closed her eyes as she prepared herself for the next punch, a punch that never hit. She opened her eyes to Reginalds voice and breathed out. "You took your time," she breathed out . "Next time you too have a moment, invite me," she responded to his teasing. Jamie arrived and she narrowed her eyes in a small giggle.
"They are just rude," she put pressure on the word rude and looked at them. They were thinking about their next move, if there was a next move. "And for your information, sir I don't have a hero complex - we had it under controle," she added with a smile looking at Reggie.
"That girl got moves," she said pointing at Serenity. Then she looked at the guys, "oh you are still here. Can you move your fucking faces are giving me a headache," she said in an annoyed sight. She stared at the four strangers till they suddenly started fighting each other and completely forgot about them.
"I should have done that in the beginning," she sighed before returning her gaze back to Reg.
"I love you," she said in a very soft voice, "more than Levi loves pineapples." she smiled so innocent to him, before she looked back at Jamie. "But I love you as well. Don't you dare feel left out, or I will make you feel AAAAALL the love - okay man?" she pointed at Jamie before looking back at Reg as she laughed. "You know what we should do? Shots. And dancing.. and karaoke" - "me and Stimpy here are the champions of karaoke. Like we will crush you." she said in the most threatening adorable voice ever - she wasn't even sure he ever had seen her this drunk. Jamie had, mostly because she always would crash at his place so her mothers didn't see her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 12:34 pm

”I’m sorry love, Jamie demanded some bed-wrestling, and I never say no to a good workout,” he said with a tease in his voice. Him and Jamie had always had a clear bromance going on, at it hadn’t changed since they both had gotten in a relationship. He chuckled at Jamie’s comment about their sexual frustration and shook his head as he helped Mariella to her feet. ”Well, m’lady, I think you have a great skill for trouble, then,” he said at her with a chuckle and looked at the men now fighting themselves. He shook his head. Drunkards. He could smell the alcohol from her mouth, but it wasn’t as bad as it could have been. Her small voice making him smile and shake his head at her words. She was drunk, but she was just a bubble of happiness. He looked to Jamie and shook his head at Mariella’s suggestion.

Serenity chuckled as Jamie put his arm around her and she placed a sweet kiss on his cheek and pointing at Mariella as she suggested more drinking and dancing – not to mention singing. She pulled her arms around Jamie’s neck looking at him with her best puppy dog eyes and blinking a few times as she pouted her lower lip out. ”Pwetty pwease,” she said in a sweet begging voice.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 12:33 pm

//Out??<33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's talk this out   Let's talk this out Empty

Let's talk this out
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Lets play Bonnie & Clyde [cw]