Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Cross school events are now a thing (Public)

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Cross school events are now a thing (Public) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 15, 2020 9:00 am

M: Averie & Zach

It was true, if Atlas wanted - she could find Averie everywhere. The hybrid looked up at the tall siren, even in her heels she still looked so small next to him. Not that it mattered to her. She snorted a bit at him. "Oh I see, you are too cool for me. That's fair game," Atlas took a step back and lifted her arms up in defeat before spinning around facing her friend. Atlas shook her head a little. "No, it's okay. I overslept anyways," she tilted her head a little to the side and gave Averie a warmer smile. The fact the siren didn't want to join them, didn't really matter to Atlas - there was something about him that she couldn't figure out. Maybe she had just watched to many movies, but there was something about him that kept the hybrid on her toes. "I already told you, you don't have to worry about money," she lifted a brow. Ajax was basically born with a golden spoon in his mouth, and Atlas moving in with the family. Money was the last thing they thought about. "But, if I'm interrupting something," she kept her eyes at Averie and made a little nod in Zach's direction, "then I can just ask my roommate Olivia out. It's no big deal, we can just move our lunch date to tomorrow?" Atlas suggested and grabbed Averie's hand shortly. "Besides, I'm not cool enough for mr. Stoneface over there so," she cracked a joke looking back at Zach for a short moment.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 15, 2020 8:16 pm

M: Elena

He felt as defeated as she sounded when she said she didnt know. But when she spoke of Averie, his expression completely changed as realization kicked in. “Averie....” he whispered breathless. Averie was hanging out with a murderer - Like an actual one and not just because he had that whole serial killer vibe. Chris drew in a hasty breath and needed a moment to collect his thoughts, feeling a sheer panic spread in his system. “We should find them..... o-or.... I dont know. Make sure he doesnt kill her?” He said in a mumble that swayed between intelligible and nonesense.
He seemed to have made up his mind. They had to find her and him. “He cant hurt her if... but that wouldnt work out... I wouldnt want you near him,” he pondered, jumping from thought to thought as he tried to figure out a plan. “Elena, I have to go make sure Averie is fine,” he then said with a frown, swaying a little impatient from one foot to another. He made a deep sigh. “But I cant just leave you now either. And I’m not letting you nesr him,” he said, feeling split between two choices. Stay or go. Which would it be? Stay or go?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 15, 2020 9:18 pm

He would have answered her question but the interruption would leave it in the unknown for now. Atlas’ teasing words made his expression harden a little as he wasnt sure if she was mocking him or not. “I dont exactly know who you are, but there are only so many bubbly-extroverted personalities that I can handle a day” he admitted with his eyes slightly narrowed. Had she expected him to like her from the get-go? He carefully turned one of the clay creations as the girls conversed but he did listen in on their conversation though it wouldnt seem like he was.
A faint smile did spread on his lips as Atlas referred to him as Mr.Stoneface, which wasnt a lie. He eyed them before he made a small sigh, “Clearly I’ve intruded on your lunch-date,” he said, moving over to them once again before he gave Atlas a short look before looking at Averie. “Maybe it’s best to settle sometime for that movie date you mentioned? How about friday night?” He suggested as he was clearly going to male his leave whether Atlas would leave them alone or not. He didnt like sudden interruptions and the hybrid had barged in as one. Before Averie could make up her mind, he had pulled a card from his pocket that he offered her. It contained the necessary information, such as the adress for his studio, his full name and number. “Enjoy your date,” he told her with a wink before he decided to make his exit. His teacher was probably looking for him anyway.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 15, 2020 11:29 pm

Mentions: EVERYONE LOL

Averie felt like she was being pulled in two directions, because she honestly enjoyed Zach's company. However she had made a promise to go with Atlas. She shook her head a little as her friend told her not to worry about money. She always felt weird when she wasn't paying for herself, but she made a mental note to pay her back once she could. Maybe she should start looking for a job when she wasn't studying. But that thought got pushed to the back of her head as Zach moved closer once more, mentioning a date. Averie couldn't help but smile at him, taking the card that she waved a bit as Zach bid his farewell. "Friday? I think I could squeeze you in," she said, in a warm and inviting voice before he left. She turned to Atlas, jumping a bit up and down as she felt excited, running over to her friend and giving her a big hug. "God, he is handsooooomeeeee," she said, breathing out as she looked at the business card he had handed her. Biting her lower lip she let her eyes run over the name a couple of times before placing the card safely in her small shoulder bag. "Alright, let's go to the Juice Stop then, but only for a brew," she chuckled, locking her arm with Atlas as they exited the art class, moving down the corridor. "Is Ajax joining us or is he busy showing off?" she asked, feeling like she might know best.

Not before long they were at the gates of the school, where she noticed Chris, smiling brightly. She let go of Atlas' arm before she sprinted to the tall guy standing by a girl she hadn't been introduced to yet. She jumped the guy, piggybacking him as she let out a soft laughter. "I thought I saw you two leave a while ago,"s she said, smiling brightly as she looked at the hybrid he was with. Still sitting on Chris' back, she reached her hand forward to greet the hybrid with a warm and genuine smile. "I'm Averie, but just call me Ave, most people do," she said, chuckling as she nuzzled her cheek against Chris' hair. "Chris and I have religion together, but I don't think I've seen you around; what classes do you have?" she asked, clearly interested and not just putting up a facade. Averie was a real social butterfly, always wanting to meet other people, but she wasn't always aware of other people's limits.
Elena

Elena

Humør : -
Fag : Music + Psychology + Chemistry + History
Antal indlæg : 120

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 16, 2020 10:50 am

M: everyone basically

"Yes, we should," she agreed with him. Not that Elena wanted to be anywhere near Zach at this moment, but if she had to, so she could make sure he didn't harm anyone else - then she just had to suck it up. Elena bit her lower lip a little as Chris tried to figure out what to do, she wish she could give him an answer. "It's okay. I don't want you to get hurt either, so its out of the question that you go alone," she pointed out looking more serious at him. "What about your roommate? Would he be at any help? I mean if not just to have some people there," she suggested in a smaller sigh. "Zach would be stupid to do anything in a crowd, he isn't that social," Elena added and wrapped her arms around herself. "Let's go," she said a little low. Elena wasn't a fan of it, but she had to, didn't she? The hybrid took a deep breath in before losing the grip she had around herself, then she grabbed Chris's hand. "Together, come on," she added and started walking slowly to the area they came from. Soon enough to watch the siren walk away, she stopped and turned around so she was standing close up against Chris. She placed a finger on her lips and looked to the side- didn't want Zach to see her or Chris. "Looks like luck is in our favor," she smiled before taking a step back. "Sorry," Elena took a deeper breath in before walking towards the room. However, it looked like Averie had already left. "Okay, let's go get some iced coffee at Juice Stop. Then we make a plan," she suggested and spun around looking at Chris. Once again she grabbed his arm to drag him outside.

She walked towards the gates, as someone suddenly jumped on the back of Chris. Elena let go of his arm and turned around as she laughed a bit by the scenario. "We are going to Juice stop, getting some iced coffee," she replied Averie's comment about seeing them leave. Elena took Averie's hand and gave it a little shake, "I'm Elena," she said before letting go of the hand again. "Oh yeah, I'ts my first day. I should have started with all of you, but, yeah, I got a little delayed," she breathed out with a small shrug. "However, I have signed up for music class,
psychology, chemistry and history"
she wasn't the type to hold anything back, and maybe this was the best way to make sure that Zach didn't got too close to Averie. "What about you? Besides religion, what classes do you take?" She looked over at the other girl that came closer to them.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 16, 2020 11:13 am

She rolled her eyes a little as Averie was looking at the business card. "You are unbelievable," Atlas said in a lower teasing voice as they walked out of the class room. "I need my lunch; And its gonna make you drool just watching me eat it. So in the end you will just have to beg me to share," she joked as they moved down the corridor. The question about Ajax made her shrug, and she licked her lips trying to see if she could come up with a reply. "Actually, I have no idea," she admitted and nodded a bit to herself. "You know him, if she starts showing off - there is no going back. He is most likely to get detention before the day is over," Atlas couldn't help but laugh a little by that fact. Ajax was a show off, if any of them wore a mask on school ground it was him. Atlas and Averie knew what was behind it, but sadly not many did.

Atlas breathed out as they reached the outside. Suddenly Averie let go and ran towards the two other people not far from them. A chuckle left her lips as she saw Averie jump on the guy. "Another one of your guys I take?" She moved her eyes up and down the two strangers. "We haven't officially met, I'm Atlas," she greeted Chris with a bright smile as she tilted her head a little to the side. "You must be Chris," Ajax had told her about his roommate a few times. Atlas moved her eyes over at the hybrid as she spoke with Averie. Angelic blood, it made her lift her eyebrow a little. "Chemistry, great, then I have a lap partner. Pleasure meeting you Elena," Atlas chuckled a little to herself. "Well, you guys can have your iced coffees, and you can have your tea - but I'm still starving," Atlas pointed out with a smile on her lips. There was a little bit of a walk to the shop, unless she borrowed Ajax's car - it wouldn't be the first time.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 17, 2020 2:25 am

“Ajax. I dunno’him that well? He might just think we’re crazy if I told him,” he said as his mind was trying to wrap around ways that he could go without forcing Elena to interact with her killer and yet somehow keep Averie safe as well. When Elena had decided to go he shook his head, “Elena. I couldnt do that to you,” he said rather seriously, looking down the hall to where they had to go. Instead he held his ground and her hand, not moving one bit. He didnt know what he was supposed to do but soon it proved that he didnt have to do anything as he spotted Zach down the hall who was returning to the mass in the great hall. He closed his eyes for a second and begged that it wasnt some horror flick moment where he had killed Averie and left her in the custodian’s office somewhere in the academy. He barely noticed that Elena had stood too close so when she apologized he looked puzzled for a second before an “Oh” left his lips with a small chuckle. “I would very much like a coffee right now. And maybe an aspirin,” he said with a small smile. He just had to hope Averie wasnt hurt though his mind was racing through different scenarios - And he didnt understand why, because she was just the girl he had religion with, why was he getting so worked up about it? She took his hand again and he let her as he followed her out.

They had gotten to gate when he felt someone jump him and instinctively his hands locked around her legs so she wouldnt slip down and fall. He could hear who she was from the way she laughed because he remembered making her laugh once in religion. Frankly he was relieved and happy that she was safe, and it showed when he smiled at Elena and then turned his eyes to Averie. She introduced herself but soon he saw another girl approach them. Geez, there were a lot of girls around him now and either people would think he was gay or simply super lucky. “Another one of her guys?” He repeated the girl who soon introduced herself as Atlas. He wanted to move his hand out and politely greet her but he had to keep Averie from pulling at his neck. “Oh. Didnt know I was being talked about?” he said, wondering if Averie had said something since Atlas seemed to know him - And if she had, was it something bad? He hoped not.
He chuckled when Atlas mentioned food, “Honestly, I could kill for a burger now,” he said, sending Elena a cheeky smile as he hadnt forgotten their talk about the deathly amazing burgers. He looked up at Averie, “If you plan on staying up there, I’ll have you know, my services arent cheap and no bad yelp review can give you a discount,” he warned her before he chuckled and looked at the others, “Are we walking or driving? I have my parents car,” he suggested, letting the others decide.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 17, 2020 10:41 am

"Well then he'd at least be busy," Averie chuckled at Atlas' comment about Ajax. The three had known each other for pretty much all of their lives, growing up in Manchester and spending almost day and night together. Averie had fallen for Atlas, and she had fallen hard, but it was like no matter what she did, she ended up hurting the hybrid. When Averie had been granted a stipend to attend Athena, she didn't want Atlas to be held back by a long distance girlfriend. However Atlas had tried to convince her of how their love could survive anything, but Averie was not sure. The girl was quite the whirlwind, and whatever emotions hit her in the moment she acted on. That was why she had wanted to end things with the hybrid, before she ended up breaking something that would never be able to be fixed again. Walking with her felt strangely deja vu, but in a good way.

Averie laughed softly at Atlas' teasing words. "Oh didn't you know I was building a harem? I thought you had gotten the invitation already?" she teased him, nuzzling her cheek against his. Sitting on Chris' back she smiled at the girl introducing herself as Elena. "Hmmmm, let's see I've got religion, visual arts - oh and literature, sports and dance," she said. It sounded like the two of them didn't really have a class together, but if she knew Chris, then she wasn't afraid of never seeing the pretty girl again. Averie groaned as people started talking about food, hiding her face a little in to the tall guy's hair. "You all keep teasing me, but I have no money," she mumbled, still not over the embarrassing feeling she had. Atlas and Ajax never had to think about money, and she was not one to accept gestures that involved currency of any kind. "I might scrape together for a brew, but I think I only got a fiver on me, and it has to last for the rest of the week," she said, smiling apologetically at the people surrounding her.
Chris' comment about his service made her seemingly return to her happy self, laughing again as she nodded. "I'll pay you handsomely, my gorgeous steed, but it will only be with my fantastic company and sweet laugh," she chuckled, wrapping her arms around him a little tighter as to not slip down. There was talk of a car, but she shook her head, getting off of Chris to stand on her feet. "It's finally good weather, let us walk for a change, spare the environment and all that jazz," she said, skipping along and opening the gate for everyone. "Besides, spring is in the air and I'm not getting cooped up in a car just to get somewhere faster," she said, walking ahead to lead the way. She wasn't well versed in finding her way around, but her and Ajax often went to the Juice Stop just to hang out, so at this point she knew the way.
Elena

Elena

Humør : -
Fag : Music + Psychology + Chemistry + History
Antal indlæg : 120

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 17, 2020 6:45 pm

Elena listened to Averie's reply and was truly interested in what classes the girls took. Sadly, she didn't share a class with the social butterfly. Elena liked her, she radiated a kind of joy that could fill up an entire room. "Well, in that case. We will walk by the bakery - I work there and the owner loves to give out free samples," Elena chuckled a little by the image of Alison force feeding her cake samples. She understood Averie's situation. "Besides, I think she is hiring - maybe you can get a part time job there?" Elena suggested with a little shrug. She didn't know the girl that well, but she gave of feeling that Elena liked. "Good, I like that," Atlas pointed out when Chris said he could kill for a burger. Atlas crossed her arms and tilted her head a bit to the side. She lifted a brow a bit as Averie skipped to the gates all joyful. "Okay, you win. But if my feet dies, that blood is on your hands," Atlas walked towards Averie and rolled her eyes with a gentle smile on her lips. Atlas was always wearing heels, so grabbing Averie's arm to keep perfectly up with her friend.

Elena looked at the girls skipping off and chuckled a bit. "We better keep up then," she bumped her hips into his before following the others. "Looks like the both of us are making more friends by the second," a soft giggle left her lips as she turned around walking backwards till Chris kept up with her. It was a beautiful walk, and Elena enjoyed the blue sky and wished for summer to return soon enough. Spring was on its way, it was a time of happiness. She was sure of it. "So you guys know each other? or.. where are you from?" Elena asked Atlas and Averie.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 18, 2020 4:20 am

He frowned a little at Averie as she mumbled how they were teasing her, "We can definite hop by the bakery," he agreed with Elena before turning his head back to look at Averie on his back, "Let me buy you something cheap then. A waffle? You can owe me," he winked up at her with a soft smile. It wasnt to burden her with debt and he thought that offering her something cheap wouldnt be that much of a handout. Chris had worked hard for his money up until the move and him being here now. He knew what it was like to be scraping the bottom, since his parents had had their ups and downs through life. His father had liked to gamble a little too much and sometimes it worked out and other times it didnt.
Her words about paying him made him scoff and roll his eyes a little, "Guess I'll settle for laughs then," he said in a defeated tone but he was obviously just playing along. He let her down and watched the two other girls walk off, his eyes on Averie before a hip bump and Elena's echo in his mind bringing him back. "Oh. Yeah, shit," he mumbled, following her as he shook his head. He must have been slacking behind from that linger because soon Elena turned and he slowly seemed to catch up, "Yeah it's looking pretty good for first week," he agreed before they caught up to the two girlfriends. Now that he had caught up, it was easy keeping their pace as his legs were longer than theirs. He had no idea where they were supposed to go, so he could just hope the others knew.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 18, 2020 10:24 am

Averie smiled at Elena for suggesting a place she could get a job, nodding as it sounded like just the right place for a bubbly personality like herself. Chris suggested buying her something, but she shook her head a little. "No, I'll be fine - I ate with Zach and if I'm still hungry when we get back I can just go grab some food at the kitchen," she smiled. She felt very happy to have so many new friends around her that already seemed so willingly to help her, but she hated owing people anything. Besides if she was going out with Zach on Friday, she wanted to save her money so she could at least get a soda for the movies.
Skipping to the gate she heard Atlas' warning, chuckling sweetly as she nodded. "You could also try not wearing heels everywhere," she suggested, but quickly ducked if the hybrid wanted to throw a pretend punch, giggling. As Chris and Elena caught up to them, Averie locked arms with the nephilim, and nodded at her question. "Me and Atlas grew up in Manchester together, and Ajax too," she smiled. "We've known each other for as long as I can remember, so it's nice to have someone from home with me," she added.
The fresh smell of someone mowing their lawn made her sigh and smile as she closed her eyes. "I can't wait for Summer to come around, I've heard that the beaches here are quite nice," she breathed out, opening her eyes as they drifted to look at Chris. He seemed a little distracted today, but she couldn't really tell why.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 18, 2020 3:09 pm

Atlas knew better than do try convincing Averie more than she had to. Averie was stubborn after she had settled her mind for a decision, and long time ago she learned when to stop trying. “And ruin a perfectly good outfit? Not a chance,” she protested with a little half smirk. Atlas had a thing against wearing flats, maybe it was because she felt so tiny next to everyone in her household. As she threw her fist out, pretending to want to hit Averie, however se ducked, making Atlas shook her head in a harmonic laughter. Averie replied to the Nephilim’s question about where they were from and nodded in agreement. Life without Averie in it would be rather dull, and despite their friendship, she still felt like there was something in her heart that she wasn't able to access. "I will be damned, the world is small. I'm from Manchester as well, or my father lives here - but yeah," she chuckled a bit with a brighter smile. It was always nice to meet someone frem closer to home - even if they didn't know each other before. "They are truly, but not the ones closest to the Southside. It's the home base for sirens," she warned looking at Averie with a wider smile. "We should go for a mountain hike one day, the view over this entire place is amazing," she suggested and looked over at Atlas and Chris. "But I would suggest something else than heels," Elena dared to at looking at Atlas again. "Alright, alright," Atlas lifted her hands up in a minor defeat and locked her arm with Chris. "So, Chris. What kinda burger guy are you?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 19, 2020 3:20 am

Chris had been a little absent as they walked, mostly because he started remembering what Elena had told him about Zach being her killer and now he worried what would happen if the tall mystery guy ever decided to harm Averie like that. The thought was disturbing - Mostly because he didnt want her or anyone to die by Zach's hands. He stuck his hands in his pants and kept looking a bit around while he listened with half an ear to their conversation. "A hike could be cool," he mumbled, looking down at the ground for a bit. Atlas' armlocking made him turn his head to look at her, scoffing with a small smile over his lips. "I'm a simple man. Cheese and bacon. The more the merrier," he said with a small shrug, deciding to participate rather than be locked away in his thoughts. "What's yours?" he asked her with a raise of his eyebrow, leaning back a little like he was ready to value her words.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 23, 2020 9:53 am

"I looooooove hiking!" Averie chuckled happily. She could already tell that her and Elena would be getting along just fine. The walk wasn't too bad, mostly because it seemed like the conversation was flowing rather freely between all of them. It wasn't sectioned off, and it seemed as if nothing was off limits.
Inside the Juice Stop, a beautiful blonde woman stood at the disk, ready to take their orders. While the other considered their options, Averie stepped forward and asked for a simple cup of tea with sugar and milk. Maybe it was cliche for a young woman from Britain to want this order, but Averie was just a tea person. She drank coffee from time to time, but she got almost too hyper for her own good. Atlas had seen first hand how in a caffeine high, Averie had written two assignments in an hour. Looking around, she wanted to find a place where they could all sit, and she spotted a table a bit in the back, signaling to the other's that it was where she was going.
Sitting down with her tea she breathed out, finding her phone as well as the small note from Zach. She entered the information in to her contacts, thinking how she should name him. Deciding to simply put in the name Zach with a small and sweet emoji next to it. Smiling to herself, she placed her phone back in her pocket as the other's came over with their orders. "Chris, we need to finish that assignment for Religion within the week - Do you have time Saturday?" she asked, blowing on her tea before taking a careful sip. It was still too hot, but she didn't really care.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 23, 2020 11:21 am

"Mine? I'm a sucker for a good ass chicken cheese burger. They are to die for," she chuckled with a brighter smile. As they finally made it to their destination, Atlas placed her order along with the others. The pretty vampire behind the disk made Atlas tilt her head a little to the side and a smile formed on the hybrid's lips. "You can just sit, I will get your orders to you," Audrey smiled at them. Elena got her iced coffee, then followed Atlas to the table. Atlas sat in front of Averie where Elena sat herself next to Averie. Elena moved her doe eyes to the music area where a few young people like themselves where playing. Then she moved her eyes back to the group when Averie asked Chris something. Atlas tabbed her fingers on the table, almost growing impatient waiting for her food to come. "Reminds me I need to text my biology group to see if any of them have filled the last questions out for our assignment," she sighed a bit and licked her lips. Finally her good senses picked up on the orders coming their way. Audrey placed their orders on the table and left again. "I'm starving," mumbled Atlas as she picked up the chicken burger and took a big bite.

Elena giggled a little at Atlas, before taking a few of the fries she had ordered. She moved her pack of fries a bit closer to Averie to imply that she could just take some if she wanted. Elena took a sip of her iced coffee. She couldn't shake the fact that Zach might have put Averie under the same spell he had put her on. However, she didn't feel like sitting here and just spilling the tea about the siren. If she was to tell Averie anything about Zach, she wanted to do it when they were on their own. She wanted to warn this ray of sunlight before the dark clouds could force away the light. "So, what do you guys usually do after school hours?" Elena asked moved her eyes around so she got eye contact with each of them. "Like when you aren't drowning in assignments and homework."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 03, 2020 1:03 am

“Chicken..? That’s healthy enough,” he said with an approving nod, but he then realized that not everyone was human. Though he thought it would be a good idea to find out, he would let her reaction to his words determine whether he would look embarassed or not. The orders were made and Chris nodded thankfully at the girl as she told them to find their seats. He looked around for Averie and when he found her, he got this weird joyful smile on his lips unlike any other smile of his. He went down to his friend with the others and sat down.
He didnt realize how hungry he had been till he started to notice the fine smell of food in the air. He noticed Averie sit with the small card and her phone, frowning a little to himself as he could easily figure that it was probanly Zach - If not then he would gladly accept the title of paranoid. He looked up when he was asked a question, blinking a few times as he left his mind and joined back at tge table, “y-yeah... Yeah I’m free,” he stammered before clearing his throat. The food arrived and he decided that he couldnt say anything dumb if he had a bunch of food in his mouth, so he just took a proper mouthful of his burger, covering his mouth with the side of his hand as he chewed. He wanted to answer Elena’s question but yet the lingering embarassment from him stammering just made him focus on chewing. He decided to let the others answer before he decided whether to answer or not.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 03, 2020 11:46 am

"Good, I'll swing by your dorm around ten on Saturday then?" Averie smiled, not noticing his stammer as much, probably because she had a tendency to do the same when she was lost in her own thoughts. She smiled at Atlas as she moved her fries closer to her, taking one with an embarrassed expression on her face before she started chewing on it. Atlas had always been good at sharing with her, and it made her hope that deep down the hybrid could still feel something for her.
Elena asked a pretty casual question, but Averie's eyes lit up with excitement, grabbing the nephilim's hand and turning to face her. "I do a lot of dancing and art - Not that I'm any good at it," she chuckled, although that was an understatement. She had been rather close to getting accepted in to the school downtown that was known for it's art students, but she didn't have the money to sustain her stay there, so Athena had become the cheaper option. "Oh, and I like going out in nature, there's just something calming about dense woods and a mossy floor," she giggled, looking around the table. Her eyes lingering a bit on Chris, because she couldn't imagine what that guy did when he wasn't in school, however her thought was not meant to be malicious.
"What about you guys?" she smiled.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 06, 2020 9:51 am

"Don't be so modest, you have talent," Atlas pointed out and lifted an eyebrow slightly. She, however, let Averie talk first. A smile lighted up on her lips as she remembered a few of her hikes with Averie. "I do a lot of things, depending on the mood really," she chuckled a bit - only Averie knew of Atlas many interests. "That reminds me, there is a party Friday night. You should join in," a wider smile lighted up on Atlas' lips and she looked around everyone. "You can bring mr. Stoneface if you like," she looked over at Averie with a little hand movement. Atlas wasn't sure if she liked that guy, but if she could get to know him - maybe her gut feeling would change. Elena took a deep breath in by the mention of the party. But her thoughts were pushed away when the raven haired girl mentioned a mr. stoneface it most be Zach. "If you all are going, I would consider it," she nodded and looked at Averie with a smile before looking at Chris. "I like playing music, mostly the piano though." She remembered Averie's question. Elena looked at Chris.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 19, 2020 2:26 pm

//Out <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) - Page 2 Empty

Cross school events are now a thing (Public)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Misfortunate events
» Unexpected events
» School days [AU]
» First day of school - Dinah (cw)
» New school and a bad start / Riley

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: Stueetagen :: Storsalen-
Gå til: