Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Cross school events are now a thing (Public)

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Cross school events are now a thing (Public) Empty
IndlægEmne: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyOns Feb 12, 2020 2:55 am

// Ærligt vil jeg sige at emnet er åbent for alle der vil være med, siden jeg har lavet et skole-event af en art. Min idé er at jeg vil prøve en ny form der er at hvis jeg feks skriver med person A, så ved at tagge karakteren jeg svarer i mit svar, vil jeg feks ikke være tvunget til at vente på person C og D hvis de ikke interagerer med min karakter. Med det sagt, så hvis jeg kun svarer person A, vil vi nok rykke ud af tråden så dem der vil mingle kan blive ved med det. You get me? Det her er bare en test for at se om det er noget jeg kan bruge i fremtidige emner.

It goes a little like this:

It had taken his teacher forever to make him attend this cross-school event and bring some of his artwork. He didnt like this, he didnt like showing his work to the world, mostly because he never had cared for what the world thought of his work. His work was peculiar and he knew how it could scare most to see the pieces that he thought of as the most beautiful. So instead of bringing what he really wanted, he had brought simple things, small statuettes of perfectly molded clay to resemble lots of things. He had one piece of a human, everything looking as if he had turned an actual small human into an art-piece but then the arms were made longer and oddly shaped to ruin the beauty, hide the perfection behind the twisted and malformed arms. He sat on a small chair, tipping back and forth till he decided that he might as well see what the other booths had for their school. The differences were huge, a school for ballet had widescreen videos of their choreography and a cooking-school had small stick-snacks with recipies for each line of sticks. Zach passed them all without stopping, but his eyes were observant.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyOns Feb 12, 2020 2:57 am

Chris had just moved to Gaia and had barely settled into his classes, but he had found a few friends that he liked. Like Averie from religion or Elena that he had met in recess but found himself texting to quite a lot during class after that. Frankly he had liked all that he had met so far, so he felt optimistic in meeting more. But this whole cross-school stuff was something he didnt really understand. What was the point in all the schools showing of what they had when people had already picked their school? He started pondering on whether it would affect people’s choices to stay at the school they had chosen, but he realized he could consider that for all class and miss the point of this event. He turned his head around in the hopes to see someone he knew.
Elena

Elena

Humør : -
Fag : Music + Psychology + Chemistry + History
Antal indlæg : 120

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyOns Feb 12, 2020 9:04 am

Outfit
___

It was a nightmare, but getting here was what she had to do. It was only a few days since she had been found by Chris in the woods. He was the only one she actually knew at the academy, as far as her information went. Elena usually wasn't the quite type or shy for that matter, however, today, she found herself just walking around by herself looking silently around. Her arms were wrapped around herself in a more closed body-language. Despite feeling so out of place, it was the day of seeing what the different classes did. It was her first day - the whole being killed thing - had made her a few days delayed. Elena wasn't sure what classes to take, everything looked interesting in its own way and she tended to be a bit indecisive. Her bright blue eyes looked around, as she saw a familiar face. "Chris," she greeted him with tender smile on her lips before walking towards him. "Perhaps you can help me? I still haven't picked my classes or at least signed them," she bit her lower lip a little before speaking again, "I still need to find at least one more class to take, but I'm terrible at figuring out what. So what do you say?" She lifted a brow a little, before her eyes wandered out in the room. She frowned a bit as she saw someone familiar. Her heart skipped a beat before she shook her head and looked back at Chris. It couldn't possibly be Zach, or could it?  
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyOns Feb 12, 2020 10:02 am

Outfit
______

Averie liked meeting new people, feeling like ever since she had gotten to Gaia her friend group had expanded. It felt good not to be tied down by the past. She had decided on her classes even before she had gotten to the Academy, so walking around, she was more curious to see the exhibitions from the other schools. She wasn't a shy girl, far from it; Always bringing attention to herself one way or another. But perhaps that could also be explained by the way she always dressed so differently, and today was no exception. Walking around the different installations, she found herself captivated by different sculptures, trying to mimic the way they looked, but it wasn't going too well. That was when she looked up, seeing a tall siren not so far from her, and she couldn't help but send him a warm smile. It didn't take long for her to decide to walk up to him. "I don't think I've seen you around, are you from one of the other schools?" she asked, her face lighting up as she got distracted, seeing a video showcase not far off, grabbing Zach by the arm as if she was a child and pulling him with her. She looked at the screen, her big doe eyes following the movement on there. The choreography was amazing, at least in her eyes, and she moved her arms a bit to the music. "I'm Averie, by the way, people just call me Ave, or sometimes Rie, but I think it sounds too much like brie, and then I get hungry," she chuckled.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyOns Feb 12, 2020 10:55 am

Mentions: Averie

So far he must say, he was a bit disappointed. Everyone looked so oddly similar, a part of him thought that it was just the on-going fashion. Every girl looked like a replica of each other, the same handbags in different colours, same sneaker-like shoes or polished platforms. Many looked like they had roamed their parent’s old stash of clothes from older times. He was taken from his observing when a girl seemed to mimic some sculptures in the corner of his eye. He turned his head to not-so-subtly look at her as she did so and it seemed that she was quick to notice.
“I’m from an art-school in the center of this city,” he answered her question as his eyes moved around her face like he was analyzing her features. Hopefully just seeming like he was just another art-fanatic, since it was his name under most of the sculptures present. Her attention was drawn else-where and as she pulled at him, he thought he might as well follow her. There was something about her aura that he couldnt pinpoint, but it was drawing him in slowly. Like some sort of pull he couldnt explain. He looked at her as she watched the video, her words told him that she liked to speak - Which he didnt mind because he spent most of his time listening. “Averie. It’s a cute name,” he admitted, tilting his head to the side as he just looked at her. Her features were delicate, something he had seen a few times before in... someone else, someone he couldnt name to spare himself the ache. “I’m Éloi, but most people prefer to call me by my middlename, Zach,” he introduced himself, frowning slightly at remembering how everyone wanted to try and say his name when they heard it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyOns Feb 12, 2020 11:00 am

Mentions: Elena | Observes Averie and Zach in the distance

He thought he was going to be alone during the whole event, till a familiar voice made him turn his head. Seeing Elena made a broad smile appear on his lips as he nodded at her words. He hadnt been here for that much longer either, but he had already settled on his classes. “Elena, it would be an honor,” he said before his eyes followed her out into the crowd. He saw the tall siren being pulled by.. Averie? He squinted his eyes shortly as they disappeared through the crowd. Well it was nice to see that she was making friends quick but a fleeting feeling made him frown for a second, shaking his head as he realized he had phased out for a moment with a blank expression. “Sorry about that. Should we go find your classes? I think some of the booths are Athena’s, but I think it’s best to double-check so you’re not ending up doing ballet in Northern England,” he said with a chuckle to follow at the thought of the oddness of it all.
He lifted his arm out for her to take, sending her a cheeky smile as he waited for er to take his arms, “Let’s head there,” he said, ready to go around to find the appropiate booth for Elena to sign up for her classes. Everything seemed to be in some chaotic order however, which he thought a map could have prevented. He looked around as they walked, always a small hint of a smile on his lips, “Have you found some cool friends yet? I mean, I know I set the bar high from the get-go, but there should be someone who could measure,” he teased her lightheartedly, glancing at her with the small hint of a smile turning into that cheeky one that always showed his happy nature.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyOns Feb 12, 2020 11:14 am

Mentions: Zach + Briefly Chris and Elena

Averie chuckled as he said he was from the art school in the centre. She had heard about it, knowing only it was rather expensive as well as being rather snobbish. Not that she would judge the siren beside her already. As she pulled the tall man with her she spotted Chris with a young woman, smiling brightly as she waved at him. She knew they could catch up later as they had an assignment due for religion class. Standing here, the music wasn't too loud, as the focus was mainly on the choreography and the dancers in the video. He called her name cute, shrugging as she chuckled a bit. "Oh cool! So you really are french, not just putting on an accent?" she chuckled softly as she looked around at the other things in the room. People were coming and going as they pleased, and the layout of the whole ordeal was rather abstract. "Well, a shame I won't see you around; Your sculptures are pretty awesome," she said with a warm smile gracing her full lips. She herself preferred painting, but she had dabbled a bit in sculpting, however it mostly just turned into bowls or strange cups. "I feel kinda hungry, do you want to go and grab a bunch of the hand out snacks with me?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at him as she hoped he would say yes. Averie was always rather easy going, and she made up her mind about people rather fast. Safe to say, she already liked Zach.
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyOns Feb 12, 2020 11:48 am

Mentions: Chris l Briefly Averie and Zach

It was easy to get distracted, all the voices and movements were filling the room up with various types of energies. Elena smiled shaking her head as he apologized for zoning out. She saw the girl waving at him, before walking off with the taller guy, once again she didn't get the chance to see his face before he was gone. The odd feeling of discomfort by the thought of it being the guy who killed her, started to run down her spine. She reconnected with reality once Chris spoke again, a smaller giggle followed as he suggested where to go. "That sounds like a good plan," she nodded in agreement as she took the arm he offered her. Elena followed him around and let her blue eyes wonder to the different booths, hoping to find something that would catch her eye. It was like something had changed, but she couldn't figure out what. His question made her look back at him with a small lift on her left shoulder. "I haven't really had the chance to mingle much with people yet, but I reckon this would be a good chance," she added with a optimistic smile. She liked his smile, it seemed to fill her soul with a light that she needed in this moment. Elena took a smaller breath in and looked around them. The teachers clearly had made a pretty big deal out of all this. "How about you?" She asked returning her attention to him once again. He seemed like the kind of guy people generally would get easy along with - so it wouldn't surprise her if he already had quite the social circle. "How did you ever choose your classes? I feel like there is so many options, it is hard to just pick a few," she chuckled lightly by her own words and shook her head a little bit. "I've already chosen music and psychology - so all I need is one more, and I should be good to go."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyOns Feb 12, 2020 12:19 pm

Mentions: Averie

“Oui,” he just said quite elegantly before a small smile crept up on his lips. He mostly had this intense stare when he looked at people, his sharp features with the enhancement of being a siren making him look almost perfect - Only to soften up once those corners of his mouth moved upwards, even the slightest could make him look friendly, inviting. Her compliment made his smile grow, not because he accepted it; He hated compliments about his work because when he looked at it, all he saw was the flaws and things that could have been made better. He despised his work, even more now that his muse was gone. But an outburst of anger wouldnt help him getting to know this peculiar girl with her aura, “Thank you for your compliment, but if school wouldnt take too much of your time, perhaps we would meet somewhere in the city?” he asked, frowning a little because she made it seem like there couldnt be an opportunity for them to stumble into each other.
“A snack sounds good,” he said to let her know he accepted her offer. He gestured for her to lead the way, to then walk with her. He looked around for a moment before there was a booth with the food they were looking for. Small sandwiches that he swore looked much like those silly mini-kitchen videos that were always available to watch on social media. “So does this school cook for little elves or is there a size that’s more for everyone?” He asked the girl at the booth, her expression turning a little confused and maybe insulted that he would even ask that. He thought it had been a funny question, but maybe this cooking-school was even more snobby than the rest. He got a few of the stick-impaled snacks that he offered Averie once they had moved on. “I dont understand why she wouldnt find that funny,” he remarked, frowning a little to himself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyOns Feb 12, 2020 12:19 pm

Mentions: Elena | Briefly Averie

“Well, people seem fairly nice here. Havent had any complaints so far. Except those few odd looks people make when I seem to make a joke. I dont get why puns arent socially acceptable anymore. I mean, they’re mostly quite punny he remarked with a chuckle, realizing he hadnt answered her question, “Let me count.... I have Averie from religion,” he said, turning his eyes to his classmate just as she seemed to spot him. He waved back before he made his ponderous expression, “Ajax, my roommate. Aaaand. You. So that’s three,” he said, chuckling softly to himself because for someone who had been here a week, it didnt seem like he had made that big of a progress on befriending people.
“Uhhh. I settled for making my choices online, seemed better than having the hassle of walking around to a school-fair like this one. I need to see at least one volcano from the science school before I leave this room,” he said, looking around shortly but there were no volcanos to be found. Wasnt the gist of those anyway that it never worked? “You could always pick history? I have history, so we could be classmates,” he pointed out with a big smile, when he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. He pulled her with him to a booth with odd-looking sculptures. “Check this out,” he mumbled with a frown as he inspected the clay figures. They all looked so perfect in almost every way except that one oddity that would make them look distorted. “I wonder what the artist is trying to tell me,” he pondered with his eyes narrowed tight like he was an expert judge in art.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyOns Feb 12, 2020 12:36 pm

Mentions: Zach

Averie smiled at Zach, chuckling at his brief french, but she did enjoy seeing him smile. It was as if his chiseled features softened up, and she liked that he could look this inviting. On the other hand, Averie was not one to wait for others to approach her, she was a really hands-on kind of girl. His suggestion about meeting in town made her nod, her smile more bright than before. "Yeah! I like going to the movies; there's this really old one that shows ooooold movies - If you would be up for it I could show you some time?" she smiled, knowing that he probably knew about it. He seemed like a native to the city, she couldn't tell why, but he just seemed to know his place around.
Walking to find some food didn't prove too difficult, looking at the different finger foods that was on display. Chewing a bit on her thumb she considered her options as Zach spoke with one of the girls in the stall. She couldn't help but snort slightly at his remark, grabbing some other small snacks from another booth, as well as a coke bottle. Moving with him she shrugged at his question. "I guess she couldn't see the fun in it; But I like the small foods - I'm not always good at going with one thing, but tasting every one of them isn't too bad if they are small," she noted, popping the can for the sugary drink. Taking a sip she handed it to him, she wasn't too stuck up about sharing. "Besides, some people around here are just as snobbish as the schools downtown," she chuckled, raising an eyebrow at him with a teasing gaze. She took one of the small sandwiches, taking a bite she smiled a she looked around, chewing and just letting her mind wander. "Besides, you do look a little scary," she said, a teasing chuckle to follow as she took the last bite of the small sandwich. Her eyes wandered to the windows, feeling like she wanted to go outside, but she didn't want to leave the place just yet.
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyOns Feb 12, 2020 12:59 pm

"Aaa, I see," she smiled and nodded a bit. "Well, that is three friends. I think you are doing great," she giggled softly. There was a lot of people at the academy. It seemed like an impossible mission to get to know everyone. Elena nodded a bit. "Yeah, my mum did encourage me to do that as well. I guess I should have listened," she sighed a bit to herself. Elena laughed a little to herself by his comment on the volcano, "gotcha, I will add that to the to do list," she replied with a heartwarming smile on her lips. He suggested her picking history as one of her classes, and it wasn't any bad idea. "That does make a valid point," she commented giving him a little gentle push with her shoulder. Then he pulled her towards a booth with odd-looking sculptures. She found his inspection of the figures quite adorable, and it kept her smile on her lips. "Hmm, some cliche thing about people aren't perfect or nothing is what it seems," she chuckled a little trying to sound just a bit dramatic. "Or maybe the artist is trying to tell you, he had a bad day and dropped the figure on the ground. Just to end up being like; fuck it, and put it out here today," she said with a lower voice and giggled a little by the end. "All just to have you standing here wondering," she looked back at the figure. Elena always admired people who could make sculptures, paint and draw. She had her artistic side when it came to music, but had always loved the way a painting could tell an entire story. Elena tilted her head a little more to the side still looking at the figure. The way some artist looked at the world was strange, but not in a way she found disturbing. "Okay you been here for a week, so you gotta tell me. And you have to be brutally honest. Okay?" She looked a bit serious at him and narrowed her eyes a bit.  "Is it true, that the garden is as beautiful as everyone tells me it is? Because I have heard even in seasons like this, the magic on school ground keeps it look enchanting. Is that true?" Elena then asked curious and folded her lips together for a few seconds. Elena had always been in love with nature and used it as an escape - quite ironic when you thought about where she died and was reborn. "Because if its true you will have to show me.. after we have seen your volcano."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyTors Feb 13, 2020 2:21 am

M: Elena

Hearing her input on the sculptures made him chuckle as he nodded. “Perfection is an illusion,” he said in a mocking tone, though he wasnt really trying to be rude, he just thought it was silly. He had seen some sort of perfection before, or he swore he had. But these sculptures seemed almost angry with the concept of imperfection, the twisted limbs to ruin the figures symbolizing something Chris didnt like to think off. “Tell me to be on guard for this Éloi Zachary Jourdain” he said with a chuckle as he read the name-plate finding it a little odd that a french guy was in England. But it was probably for his own reasons that he or his family had decided to come here. Chris had to stop wondering about these things.
He looked at Elena as she seemed to get all serious, straightening himself as he nodded at her, ready for whatever question that she may have. He even frowned a little to a serious expression because he felt slightly worried that something was bothering her. So when she spoke of the garden, the frown softened to a tired expression like he knew he should have expected that from her, to then just smile again when he knew what she was talking about. “Well... I have been passing through it, but I dont know. Guess I will notice it now when you’ve told me.” He said, brutally honest. He was a guy and his botanic side was pretty much non-existent so a pretty garden to him could just be a tree. “We can definitely go check that out when we’ve found my volcano,” he assured her.
But then they had to find that volcano. And he had a feeling he knew exactly where to go. He jerked his head in a direction before heading there only to stop at a booth that definitely had no volcanos. It was some sort of science but it was the wonders of nano-technology and Simeon didnt understand a thing of it. His expression as defeated as he felt confused looking at the booth. “There is no volcano is there?” He asked like he needed a sign from the gods above. He turned to Elena and went to her before placing his forehead on her shoulder with a deep sigh, “End my torment,” he joked in a defeated tone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyTors Feb 13, 2020 2:22 am

M: Averie

“The movies?” He asked with a raised brow. Zach wasnt the kind to watch movies, he was always rather busy with his work, since there was almost some new idea that sparked with a urge to follow it through with every little detail locked in place. It wasnt just a hobby, his art, no it was his lifestyle, the thing that molded him into the being that he was - But maybe he could spare some of his precious time if it could make a pretty girl smile. “We’ll see. I’m quite busy most of the time with all the artsy stuff,” he said, making a small shrug but he leaned his head a little down to his shoulder as he sent her a charming smile, definitely teasing for the possibility that he might go with her.

He wasnt really hungry, but he did try one, and with the lack of red meat it wasnt really a gourmet-taste that he felt. He remembered the times before he tasted the sweet taste of human blood and bak then he had liked all food. But now nothing was as good as sinking his teeth into one of his victims. That was what he was hungry for. But getting that here would be difficult if not stupid. He looked at the fizzy drink before grabbing the can and having a small taste. He liked the bubbles more than the taste. Handing it back to her, he sighed, “So you’re not a picky eater, I’m assuming?” He asked, noting in his mind that taking her on a date would go best if it was places with small meals. But why was he even considering that?
He wrinkled his nose when she teased about the snobbish schools, knowing he was probably a part of that equation, “I guess you’re right,” he said when she said he looked scary. He knew he could seem intense if not stone cold to new people. He eyed her shortly before looking ahead again, narrowing his eyes a little as he thought of something but seemed to change his mind. “You have pretty proportions to your face. Your dark hair frames a most elegant yet delicate shape, your lips your nose, the colour of your eyes enhanced by the dark strands of your lashes. Everything falling together to form a beauty that... Cant easily be described with just words,” he then said, his finger following as he traced her face in the air like his artistic side made a quick analysis of his observation. He stopped his hand in the air when he couldnt find his words and let it fall down his side as he smiled with the ending of his words, making a short sigh.
He lifted his hand again to gently brush some light breadcrumbs of the sandwich away from the corner of her mouth. “But extremely pretty to look at,” he said, locking his eyes on hers for a moment before he looked at the time. “The break’s in a bit. Would you like to show me around your school if you arent too busy?” He asked, looking up at the ceiling of the great hall before looking at her again.
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyTors Feb 13, 2020 7:36 am

M: Chris
___

Him mentioning the name of the artist, almost made her forget to breathe. The world around her stopped spinning for a second; it was him. Elena looked around shortly, if anything, the Great halls of the academy weren't a place to wink murder. Even if she had the guts to tell anyone, she had no prove - she was here; alive. Her changing the subject to the garden, was an easy choice. She was on the edge of telling him, but avoiding it seemed like the better option - for now at least. Elena followed him as he seemed very clear about what direction to go in. However, they ended up empty-handed as there was no volcanoes at their stop. She watched him walk back to her and giggled just before he placed his forehead on her shoulder. Elena patted his back a bit. "Well, on the bright side," she said optimistic, before placing her hands on his shoulders to look at him at arms-length. "Now we can see the garden, and perhaps swing by the music booth. I've heard they have moved it to the music room. To let people listen to the tunes closed off from everything," she suggested with a uplifting smile and let go of his shoulders. "And if you still want me to end your torment after that.. I can recommend; death by pizza or burgers. They serve some seriously good burgers at the Juice Stop," Elena vouched and tilted her head a little to the side.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyTors Feb 13, 2020 9:40 am

Mentions: Zach

"Aren't movies artsy stuff as well?" Averie asked with a raised brow. It was fine if he didn't really like movies, however she had grown up in a family where every week they would watch a movie together; A tradition she intended to keep while away. She missed her family, but it was doable, as having Ajax and Atlas around seemed to be a glimpse from home. His charming smile made her chuckle, mostly because she was rather oblivious to flirting of any kind. She was not one to single people out, and rather wanted to just go with her gut on matters such as attraction. However she would lie if she didn't say that Zach was extremely handsome - Even if he had that serial killer vibe.
As she asked if she wasn't a picky eater she shrugged, not really knowing how to explain it. "I don't think I am, why would I not want to like every experience I could have, just because I would have some stupid bias towards a vegetable or fruit?" she said in a thoughtful voice. "However I don't think I would have the gut to eat raw meat," she noted, smiling at him. She didn't really care if he was a siren, she knew the stories of how they devoured humans, but so far he had seemed nothing more than nice towards her. Even galant at times. "My dad always like to experiment with food, and some nights we would have the weirdest meals; But I never really wanted to discourage him, so I would always try and eat the biggest serving I could muster," she said, smiling as she looked ahead at some of the stalls from her own school. She had taken up dance here, mostly because she liked to move her body, as well as visual arts. However the art teacher always seemed to focus more on the technique rather than actually doing something with their hands.
Averie couldn't help but laugh lightheartedly as Zach seemed to agree with his scariness, which made sense. He seemed to have great insight, while she herself always felt like she was just along for the ride, he seemed more the type to sit behind the wheel and make the decisions. As he started complimenting and describing her, she turned her head to him, narrowing her eyes a little as she saw how he moved his hand in the air in front of her face. Her features softened in a smile as he said he couldn't quite describe, making her shrug. "I guess I just have one of those faces that are nice to look at," she said, not reading more in to it. Having him touch her lightly, as if just to remove some breadcrumbs, did feel rather nice, just making her look at him with her big doe eyes. Nodding at his suggestion about showing him around she took a sip more of the coke, offering him the last bit, if not she would empty it and place it in one of the recycling bins. "I could show you around for sure; Is there anything in particular you'd like to see? We have an art class not far from the great hall, if you wanted to see that?" she suggested, knowing he was into art, perhaps that was a great place to start.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyTors Feb 13, 2020 8:29 pm

M: Elena | Briefly Averie and Zach

He was crushed at the fact that there wouldnt be a volcano to find. What kind of school-fair didnt have a volcanic explosion? He looked at Elena as she put him at an arms length, his eyes furrowed with a sad frown and a playful pout as he listened to her. Her plan seemed like it would be just what he needed to remove the torment that wasnt actually there, but it was fun to pretend as if. He nodded approvingly, pinching his lips like he was amazed at how well she had thought it out. "Death by burgers. You think I could eat myself to death?" he joked. He wasnt a small guy, so he could eat quite the amount when it came to food. "Sounds like a plan. So all we have to do now is put one foot ahead of the other," he said, gesturing for her to go first.
As they walked, he looked ahead and his face changed when he saw Averie and that tall guy as she offered him her can of coke. It wasnt that he looked angry or sad, it was just a quite neutral expression, but the few that knew Chris would recognize it. At least his friends back home, but this was new ground. They passed the two and unsure whether Averie would notice him or not, he just tried not to make the passing awkward and kept his eyes ahead. He looked at Elena, frowning a little when he felt like something was wrong, "Are you alright?" he asked, placing a hand on her shoulder, turning his head back to look at Averie and the guy she was with. He went quiet for a bit as he led them away from the crowd to a more quiet place. "Dont stick me some lie. Tell me whats up," he said when he was sure no one else could be listening.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyTors Feb 13, 2020 8:43 pm

M: Averie | Briefly Elena and Chris

"Movies take long. There is the build-up, the fluff and fill. For just a few moments of artistic work. I have yet to see a movie that would be a complete piece of art," he argued, shrugging a little. It wasnt that big of a deal to him.
"Do you have any biases against a vegetable or fruit?" he asked like he wanted to know. He chuckled when she spoke of raw meat, he couldnt really see the issue in it, but that just ruled out that she was one of the species that lived of raw meat. What was she then? Just a regular human? He couldnt tell, but the pull was there, making him curious. "Even sushi?" he asked, narrowing his eyes at her. He frowned a little when she spoke of her dad's weird meals. She seemed like a person who cared a lot for her family. He never got to be close with his family like that, because his parents were always busy with their artistry or work. His closest relationships in his youth had been his teachers or his cousin and well... It wasnt something he spoke openly about.
He described her face and he felt himself almost locking into the inner artist which would have meant he would have needed to vent the creativity that flowed with his words. He could be a slave of his work at times, and letting himself get caught up could end badly. She offered him the can and he took it again and finished it, but just then his eyes seemed to lock on someone he knew. He frowned a little confused as his piercing gaze was planted on her face. Elena. He barely heard Averie's words as he just kept looking at the person who he thought was dead, well, mostly because he had been the one to kill her. He turned his head a little to Averie and made a distracted "Uh-huh," but he had understood the essence of her offer. He looked at the guy that was with Elena, watching them as they passed and for a little as they went away. The guy turned his eyes back and they locked eyes for a moment, Zach with his icy gaze and the guy's confused ones. He had many questions in his mind, but it wasnt because he was worried she would tell anyone what had happened. No one would believe her, how could he have killed her if she was standing right there? When he realized, a small smile spread on his lips and he looked at Averie. "Show me what you find most interesting," he urged her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyTors Feb 13, 2020 9:19 pm

Mentions: Zach + Briefly Chris

"I like pretty much all fruits and veggies that I can think of - Perhaps if I had to pick a least favorite it would be spring onions," she said, taking it rather serious. As he mentioned sushi, Averie thought about it for a second, shrugging lightly. "I've only tasted the cheap kind of sushi, you know the ones you buy at Tesco? And I wasn't really a fan," she said with a small smile gracing her lips. She didn't find it embarrassing that she hadn't tasted quote on quote real sushi, because frankly she hadn't grown up in a household with money to throw around. However they were far from poor, that was for sure, however her parents had always encouraged her on saving her money and using it on more important stuff like studies and art supplies. As well as new shoes for dancing, as she had a tendency to break those fairly easily.
As they passed some people Averie was busy looking around, however as she saw Chris in her field of vision, her face lit up. Mouthing something to the likes of catch ya later as she moved with Zach towards the area of the school containing the artistic classrooms. Him being distracted didn't really face her, mostly because she could be quite aloof at times as well. "What I find most interesting?" she asked, biting her lower lip as she looked around the classroom containing the items such as paints and canvases. She moved down to the blackboard, crossing her arms as she looked out at the empty class, well except for Zach, as if she was scanning the room. Her features softened up to one of her warm smiles as she pointed at the tall and mysterious siren. "You," she said, smiling at him as she chuckled a bit, moving over to the windows where some oil paintings stood to dry. "I always find people more interesting than art, because art can't create art, but people can," she said in an optimistic voice. Perhaps she was speaking nonsense at this point. "Isn't that why your sculptures try and imitate people?" she asked, turning her head a little to the side as she looked at him. "Sure, their bodies are twisted and some even deform, but that just comes with being any type of creature, right? We get twisted and bent in all different directions, just to fit in, and when we think we've hidden it the best -" she said, snapping her fingers, "- we get found out."
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyFre Feb 14, 2020 6:41 am

M: Chris | Briefly Zach

It was fine and everything, at least till her eyes met Zach's again. She blankly starred at him as they passed them almost without Elena realizing she was walking. Elena took a sharper breath in, as she remembered that she relied on air. Chris' voice was like an echo in her mind, as the pictures of her memories with Zach flashed for her eyes in high speed. Elena didn't seem to reply or even be in the room, till Chris dragged them a bit further away. She blinked, feeling her salty tears being on the edge of running down her cheeks. "I," she tried to form a sentence, but her words seemed like a maze figuring out. It would sound utterly insane and she didn't want him to think of her as a liar - even if she wasn't lying. She moved her left hand to her neck and slightly messaged it. The hybrid took a deeper breath in and moved her eyes in the way they had been walking. "I'm going to sound completely mental, but I swear I'm not making it up," she warned a bit nervous of him thinking she was a basked-case or worse. "The night you found me in the woods, I had just woken up - After he killed me." It was like a small relief being lifted from her as she finally admitted what had happened in the beginning of this month. "Zach.. I know it sounds like bullshit - I mean, I'm standing here, alive and breathing. But I remember it, all my life slipping away," the small tears started running silently down her cheeks. "All of it, I remember all of it," she confessed, feeling stupid. Elena frustrated ran a hand over her hair in a sigh as she closed her eyes for a few seconds.
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyFre Feb 14, 2020 6:59 am

Mentions: Averie & Zach
Outfit
___
She didn't like events like this, it were way to many people to be around. Atlas had spend most of the morning just sleeping in, at least till Ajax had pulled her out of her bed and forced her to show up. They had been walking around outside on the track field, where the sport areas and different teams had their own line-ups. Typical Ajax to get distracted as someone gave him a challenge. Atlas had found herself walking back inside to the snack vending machine to get herself a twix before starting her hunt for finding her friend. Atlas was lucky to have a friend with such special scent, it made it easier to find her. She moved closer to the half empty room as she heard the sound of Averie's voice and her smile lifted a bit. Atlas took a bite of her chocolate and chewed it before walking in. "Girl, you are hard to find," she chuckled a bit with a brighter smile on her lips. "Ajax bailed me, some sort of challenge on the track-fields," she looked over at the taller stranger. "One guy was like, I bet you can't run faster than me, and you know Ajax.. he had to show off." Atlas walked a few steps further in the room and reached her free hand out to greet him. "I'm Atlas. Friend of Averie," she introduced herself with a friendly smile, then she looked over at Averie again breathed out. "Are we still going to Juice stop for lunch? You can bring your handsome friend here if you want," she tilted her head a little to the side.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyFre Feb 14, 2020 9:20 pm

Mentions: Averie and Atlas

He looked around the room, his face quite serious as he looked at a few unfinished sculptures on display. He turned his head to look at Averie as she spoke. She seemed to take her time to think, which gave him time to inspect a wall filled with pencil drawings. He could tell that there were some artists in the making, but since this school wasnt strictly for art-students, it wasnt odd to see something badly drawn or sculpted. Art was relative anyway, but Zach was looking at the methods that had been used - Which in most of what he had seen so far proved to be none at all. She turned and he looked at her as she answered and pointed. A small smile spread on his lips. “Me?” He asked, as he slowly made his way closer to her, like they were playing cat after mouse without knowing it.
He listened to her words as his eyes wandered back to a glass cabinet with supplies, his eyes wandering over the brushes and pencils. Her question made him scoff under his breath. Maybe there was some sense to what she was saying, but he didnt think that was why he made his perfected people of clay with their one imperfection. “I disagree,” he told her, slowly moving closer as he couldnt help but smile a little. Passing the drying paintings, he stopped rather close to her. “The majority of people are imperfect, with one perfect thing about them. Their eyes, the shape of their fingernails or the way their hair falls in place. Only rarely does one possess so many of those perfections, but no one could ever be fully. I like to chase the perfection I see in people...” he spoke, moving closer yet to her as he lifted a hand to gently grasp her chin. He looked into her eyes with his intense stare but there was something soft about his eyes now. “Like a dark head of hair to frame a heart shaped face, pale skin with black lashes to compliment those blue-green eyes,” he said, looking down at her lips as he carefully ran his thumb along her lower lip. The voice from the door made him lift his finger and remove his hand as he frowned a little confused and looked at the girl who entered.
Tilting his head to the side in confusion he just let the girl talk, and waited for her to say what reason it was that had brought her here. He stepped back from Averie as the chocolate-chewing stranger approached and greeted him. “Éloi Zachary, but call me Zach,” he said as he looked at her hand. He wasnt the type to take someone’s hand like that, maybe he was too snobbish for it. When Atlas suggested to bring him along to juice stop, he lifted his hands and shook his head, “I cant spare the time for a cup of coffee, or whatever juice stop serves,” he excused himself before he would be dragged along to somethng he wouldnt have liked. He made a small sigh, feeling like the moment with Averie had been disrupted. He turned to backtrack his way to look at the clay sculptures again, folding his hands loosely on his back.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyFre Feb 14, 2020 11:39 pm

Mentions: Zach + Averie

He got closer, and she did far from mind it. Averie had always had something about her, at least people told her so; Something that lured people closer, like they needed to be. He said he disagreed, making her raise an eyebrow at him, her lips separating as they curled up in a small smile. Her eyes were fully on him, and as he grabbed her chin she looked into his blue-green eyes. Breathing was simple, but he seemed to make it a little complicated for her as she felt so drawn in by the way he was speaking. As he started describing her, she couldn't help but chuckle sweetly, reaching out to touch his shirt as she wanted to pull him closer. Averie had always let her emotions take over in situations like these, and she felt pleasant chills run down her spine as he kept stroking her lower lip with her thumb. "Then what is the catch with me? What makes me imperfect?" she whispered, like she wanted to keep it a secret. The moment was gone as soon as it had begun, and as she looked at Atlas she felt a bitter taste in her mouth. It was like she couldn't escape her past, even if she tried. She had gotten a stipend to attend Athena, and soon after both Ajax and Atlas was going there as well. It would be a lie to say that she didn't feel a bit trapped sometimes, but she adored her childhood friends. And she did still hold feelings for the hybrid standing in the doorway, eating a twix as she introduced herself to Zach.
Averie pulled a smile at the mention of her being hard to find. "That's a lie, your nose could find me in even the most crowded places," she said, chuckling as she watched Atlas and Zach interact, frowning slightly as she seemed puzzled as to why her friend had been looking for her. Then she hit her with the question and she groaned, hitting herself on the forehead with a flat palm. "I forgot! I'm so sorry, I've already eaten with Zach," she said, frowning as she pouted her lower lip outwards. She had a way of looking like the most innocent girl whenever she was in trouble. It didn't really surprise her that Zach declined, but she had hoped for another answer. "I could go for a good brew," she said in a thoughtful voice. Averie had always been the first to ask for a cup of tea when she went to someone's house, so her wanting tea now was hardly a surprise. At home she always had the miscellaneous cup standing in every room, brewing a new portion of tea, but she usually got distracted and often made another one by the time she realized. "And I kinda gotta be watchful of my money, dad says he can't send me more before next month," she said, breathing out as she felt a little embarrassed mentioning it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyLør Feb 15, 2020 4:19 am

Mentions: Elena

Being away from the crowd felt somewhat relieving but Chris was still worried for Elena. The way she had suddenly looked as they passed the tall guy and Averie was something Chris didnt like to see because it was so unlike this cheery girl he had known for the time they had been friends. Of course there were still layers of personality to go through, she still hadnt seen Chris at his best or worst, but this didnt seem like a worst for her, it just seemed worrying. She tried to speak but it was just a vowel and Chris shook his head, “It’s alright, deep breath. Take the time you need,” he assured her, showing her with his hand to relax with some deep breaths, from mouth to lungs and back out.
He frowned a little when she said it was mental, that she wasnt making any of it up. And then his frown grew more as she spoke out, telling him that Zach had killed her. His expression didnt change as he shifted between her eyes for a moment, clearly processing it, or maybe evaluating how she was looking back at him. Chris knew liars, he had known plenty as he grew up and looking into Elena’s eyes, he didnt see a liars eyes.
He folded his lips shortly and looked away, seemingly as if he was about to say what someone else might have said - That she couldnt possibly be telling the truth when she was standing here. “I believe you,” he said in a serious voice, nodding as he confirmed his own words and looked at her again. “But what can be done about it? I mean.... without a body.... and you being here. The police wouldnt believe it by a longshot...” he said, running a hand through his hair as he thought with all his might. Where was his ponder-happy brain now when it was actually needed?
Elena

Elena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) EmptyLør Feb 15, 2020 8:25 am

M: Chris

She hadn't faced what had happened head on till now, and she nodded at Chris's movement in hopes of getting her breathing slowed down. Elena didn't know if he would believe her, but she hoped. Her eyes were locked with his and she took a sharper breath in. It was clear she was filled up with worry and fear, not just for her own sake. A stone was lifted from her heart as he said he believed her, and she placed her head on his shoulder for a few seconds. Then she looked at him again. "I don't know," she said in a more defeated tone and sighed. Elena shook her head a little. "It doesn't matter, what does matter that he is in there, with her," there was so little they could do with Elena's case. "If he hurts her. I don't want her to make the same mistake as I made," she added with a sorrow filled glimpse in her eyes. Elena didn't want anyone else to die, not by Zach's hands. "My father works here, but we aren't close. We could tell him, but again, I don't want him to think his daughter has turned insane over the years," she shook her head a little. She felt hopeless, was there really nothing they could do?
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cross school events are now a thing (Public)   Cross school events are now a thing (Public) Empty

Cross school events are now a thing (Public)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Misfortunate events
» Unexpected events
» School days [AU]
» First day of school - Dinah (cw)
» New school and a bad start / Riley

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: Stueetagen :: Storsalen-
Gå til: