Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Don't go where I can't follow

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

Don't go where I can't follow Empty
IndlægEmne: Don't go where I can't follow   Don't go where I can't follow EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 2:29 pm

@Reginald (I didn't know who to tag so ye)
Outfit: Link
_____

She walked out of the kitchen with an odd look on her face. Theodore was still in there, and she had just told him a thing about Sophie - but he didn't seem to remember. As she walked down the hall she felt a sharp pain in her head, as something tried to break through to her. Anastasia leaned against the wall and tried to push through it. Something was wrong. Really wrong. She took a deep breath in and kept on walking till she saw someone standing outside in the garden. It was raining, so it was rather difficult to see anything through the window. A storm was coming, and if Anastasia hated anything it was storms. The sound of thunder was something she had feared since she was a kid, and compared to everything that happened last year - it seemed ridiculous.  She walked closer to the window and seemed to recognize the person. Sophie, she was back. A smile showed on the vampires face, just before using her vampire speed towards the closest exit. "Sophie?" she cried out loud as she was standing in the door opening looking out. Worried, Anastasia ran out in the rain and over to her friend. "Hey, what is going on?" She sensed something was wrong - but she couldn't tell what it was. "Come on.. Let's just go inside," she suggested with a comforting smile.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't go where I can't follow   Don't go where I can't follow EmptySøn Jan 26, 2020 10:03 am

This was bad. This was really bad. Sophie had taken a wild ride, but this seemed to be the end of the road for her. Or was it not even the beginning? She got a headache just from thinking about it. One thing was for certain, she needed to find Anastasia. She wanted to see her just one last time before the storm would take her. The young vampire heard her friend, turning around to face her, and as tears streamed down her face she reached her hand out. "I can't go inside, I can't hide ... Ana, please listen to me," she pleaded, but her voice was strong. She needed to be strong, but that didn't mean her whole face was full of dried and new tears. "My parents ... They can't remember me; and they aren't together anymore," she said, reaching out to take her friend's hand. Anastasia had been her best friend, her one and only to be by her side through all of this madness in their past. The two vampires were like sisters, though they shared no blood. "I'm getting erased; I will seize to exist and you will all forget me - I just needed to see you one last time," she said, hearing the wind around them roar like a lion. The rain was coming down harder now, and Sophie knew it was because of her. She wasn't meant to still be here, she was meant to have drifted off in to oblivion. "Ana, you've been all I've ever asked for in a friend, in a sister, and I want to thank you for letting me back in to your heart after all the things I've done; But soon you won't remember me, you won't even recall ever knowing me or the friendship we have because it will disappear with me," she said, now sobbing as she couldn't hold back anymore.

From the window, Amaryllis could see someone standing outside in the rain, making her frown as she stepped closer to the window. Was that Anastasia and ... Who was that other girl? Amaryllis tried to search her memories, but nothing came up, making the trybrid go downstairs where the doors were banging against it's hinges. "Anastasia! Come inside! The weather is too bad!" she yelled, but she didn't even know if the strong winds silenced her loud voice.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't go where I can't follow   Don't go where I can't follow EmptySøn Jan 26, 2020 10:26 am

She didn't understand what was going on. All she knew was what ever was about to happen, wasn't good. The look on Sophie's face was enough to make her freak out, but she tried to hide the panic as well as she could. Anastasia shook her head by the words erased, it couldn't be true. She wasn't going to let that happen, there had to be something she could do. "No.. No," the tears started to run town the vampires eyes. "There has to be another way," her voice cracked as she tightened her grip on Sophie's hands, scared to let her go. The wind was extreme, but for the first time ever the stormy weather didn't scare her, no, what was scaring her was the thought of losing one of her best friends. One of the people who had stayed back with her, when everyone had came to this time. Sophie had stayed with her.  "I wont forget you. I wont. I know I wont," she repeated a few times, hoping the words would make it true if she repeated it enough times. Anastasia felt her heart ache by the thought and the brutal waves of emotions were coming for her and soon they would drag her out the unknown. There had to be something she could do.  But Anastasia had never been good at thinking things through, she always acted out of pure emotion and right now - her heart wasn't very helpful it was just panicking and hurting.
"I will find a way.. I'm no-" she looked to the side when she heard the trybrid's voice from the mansion. It was like a small whisper and with the wind screaming in her ear - she couldn't collect the words Amaryllis spoke. "No!" she looked back at Sophie. "No.. I'm not leaving you. I can't lose you.. I can't-" she folded her lips as the bloody tears kept running down the vampire's cheeks. The wind was trying to tear them apart, and she felt the force as her fingers were about to slip Sophie. She held on with her fingertips around Sophie's. "I'm not giving up.. no- Pleasee," she looked up to the sky as if she begged for someone to actually listen to her.  "Help! She is slipping away.. Help me." She cried out in hopes that maybe even Amaryllis could run out and help her keep Sophie here.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't go where I can't follow   Don't go where I can't follow EmptySøn Jan 26, 2020 10:47 am

"There is no other way, otherwise I wouldn't be saying goodbye," she said, pleading and hoping that her friend would understand. It would only hurt for this little while, Sophie knew that, because soon she would be gone and Anastasia would be left without any memories of her. "Before I disappear, I want you to take some of my powers and claim them as your own; You're smart, you'll know what to do with them even if you can't remember me," she said. Anastasia kept pleading, but the harder she tried to hold on, the more she would slip away. "Take care of the others; especially Theo," she pleaded. Theo had helped her overcome some of her darkest trials, and she had wished that there could've been something there, but now there never would be. And with that the storm whisked her away, grabbing her as if a giant made of wind had lifted her. A bright flash of light appeared and then it was all over. The weather returned to the normal rain that was usually a staple of the English life.

Amaryllis came running, the rain soaking her in minutes as she grabbed Anastasia's arm, pulling her with her. "Are you out of your mind? What were you doing outside in the rain alone?" the trybrid asked.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't go where I can't follow   Don't go where I can't follow EmptySøn Jan 26, 2020 11:18 am

It was wrong. It couldn’t be how things were supposed to happen. However she listened to Sophie’s last wish and nodded a bit despite understanding what she was getting herself into. Then the wind forced their hands apart and Anastasia almost fell as she was pushed a bit back. “No!” She screamed as she watched her best friend just disappear. Anastasia already knew what it was like to get your heart ripped out and this heart aching feeling was a close second. Anastasia stood still and stared blankly at nothing. Almost frozen. It was first as someone grabbed her arm and pulled her that she woke up. She was sobbing, feeling a different kind of empty. The vampire walked with the trybrid, but her mind clearly was somewhere else.
“I.. I don’t know” she replied with a low still cracked voice and looked back. “I was supposed to remember something.. but I don’t remember what” she folded her lips together still feeling the bloody tears running down like a waterfall down her cheeks. Anastasia rarely looked confused, but her head and her heart was conflicted. She had the urge to scream but she didn’t know why. Why did she feel so sad? This empty.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't go where I can't follow   Don't go where I can't follow EmptySøn Jan 26, 2020 11:37 am

Quote frankly, Amaryllis had seen weirder behavior at this mansion, but as she pulled the vampire with her, she couldn't help but wonder. Anastasia finally spoke, but there was such an emptiness behind her voice, that it worried the trybrid. Never had she seen anything like this, especially not coming from the strong princess. "I usually forget stuff too, but it always comes back to me when I least expect it," she said, not knowing if she was comforting or making things worse. Amaryllis sighed, looking at the rain outside before she looked down her body. Both of their clothes were soaked, so they needed to dry off, and she had just the plan. The trybrid didn't really trust her own magical abilities yet, but she had managed to cook up a few tricks here and there. "Come, let's go dry off in front of the fireplace," she said, pulling the vampire with her to the living room. Inside the fire was lit, making Amaryllis smile a little. It seemed like Kyle made sure everything was running smoothly, even at these late evenings. She gestures for Anastasia to sit down in front of the fire. "I'll go grab us some cocoa," she said, being up herself because she wanted a late night snack. The rest of the mansion seemed to be sleeping, and Amaryllis quite liked it at this time of the night. It was quiet and calm, and with the sound of people snoring, she had time to just sit for hours and look at the fireplace. Coming back in to the living room she sat down on the carpet, knowing that Abigal might slaughter her for getting it wet, but right now she didn't care. Handing a cup to Anastasia she smiled, or at least tried to put on one, but she probably looked more constipated than anything. In front of them she placed a cupcake, one from her mother's bakery. Her parent were quite busy with the young version of herself, but Jake had been kind enough to stop by from time to time and pick up some freshly baked goods. "We can share it, if you'd like?" she suggested. Amaryllis rarely shared her snacks, but at a time like this, she wanted to. Looking in to the fireplace she exhaled before taking a sip of her cocoa. "Were you possessed or something?" she asked, referring to how she had been standing outside in the rain.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't go where I can't follow   Don't go where I can't follow EmptySøn Jan 26, 2020 12:20 pm

-
The vampire was lost for words, which was odd in her case. Anastasia always had something to say, and it always seemed as she knew the right answer for almost everything. But not right now. Right now she was just lost in her own mind trying to figure out what she was doing out in the storm. The mansion was so quite and only seemed to make the sound of her thoughts louder. Anastasia sat down by the fireplace and looked into the dancing flames. The vampire didn’t really notice what Amaryllis said at first nor that she left the living room. It was first as she returned that Anastasia looked at the trybrid’s direction. Anastasia managed to smile a little when she was handed the cup. It was warm against her cold skin but she enjoyed the heat. Anastasia looked at the cupcake as Amaryllis asked if she wanted a bit. However it seemed like she was unable to wrap her head around a reply. The next question made her look at Amaryllis again. “No.. it wasn’t like that. I saw someone..” her mind was hurting from even trying to think about it. “I feel like I lost someone. Like someone was taken away from me,” she confessed almost feeling her mouth was getting dry. Anastasia wasn’t unfamiliar with the feeling of loss and grief. But why was she feeling that now? And this strongly like it had just happened. “I just don’t understand what is going on. It just hurts, my heart hurts and I don’t know why,” she confessed and closed her eyes to take a deep breath in. She took a little sip of the cocoa and licked her lips. Silent tears was still running down her cheeks, but all the wanted was for them to stop.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't go where I can't follow   Don't go where I can't follow EmptyMan Feb 10, 2020 11:58 am

//Out<33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't go where I can't follow   Don't go where I can't follow Empty

Don't go where I can't follow
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Did you follow me here? - Lector XXX
» Did you follow your fire?
» A hard act to follow
» I dont need Saving
» i dont remembere how long i have been here

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum