Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

It's not what it looks like...trust me?

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

It's not what it looks like...trust me? Empty
IndlægEmne: It's not what it looks like...trust me?   It's not what it looks like...trust me? EmptyTors Jan 09, 2020 6:54 pm

Time Around afternoon
Date/Month It's around January 17th
Place At Dean's cabin in the woods
Surroundings It's Dean's cabin
Weather It's cold and raining a bit
Clothing
- Clothes + Shoes She's wearing a back black shirt and some dark pants. She has no shoes on but is rather wearing socks, both being of different color and patterns
- Hair + Make-up + Jewellery Her hair is at first put up in a ponytail, but then gets loose, her hair reaches her ass. She has no make-up on. She has a necklace, with a locket and a picture of herself and her first love
- Accent British Voice
- Other things She's 1,61 meters tall. She has a unique scent around her

The Topic is Dedicated to: @Enid

Though the episode with Jimmy's men still lingered in her mind, with the knowledge that Dean appeared to care a bit for her, or enough to come running to help her, had made the situation a bit easier. She, however, was still strong in the idea about killing Jimmy, killing him for everything he'd done to her, and maybe finally she could be free, she wouldn't have to fear his anger anymore, or what his followers would do to her. She didn't have to panic for the moment she'd be taken again, didn't have to feel the constant pain of knowing she couldn't do anything to fight back. But between loving the shower and plotting a potential murder, she'd been trying to learn what she actually was, she'd found a lot of books on different lores and tried reading if any of these beings had blue blood because then she might be one of those, as no human she'd seen so far had blue blood. She also would check every once in a while, if she'd been the lucky one of having supernatural powers, but she could make things burn, and she most defiantly could not fly, as the attempted at burning a stick made her head hurt and when she jumped down from a tree to fly, she'd ended up bruising her elbows and knees. So, all in all, she chose to leave the power stuff behind her, and just focus on finding out what she was and how to kill another person, and not end up in jail. Hearing someone banging on the door, brought her back to reality and she quickly walked over and opened the door, where she was presented with a rather beautiful woman "yeah?" she finally asked.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

It's not what it looks like...trust me? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: It's not what it looks like...trust me?   It's not what it looks like...trust me? EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 3:28 pm

Outfit
______

Enid and Dean were finally back together, and although her mother kept a strict eye on her, she seemed to have slipped under the radar. Perhaps because her training had been the main topic whenever they saw each other. Today her mother was out for business, and she had been able to sneak away once more. Walking through the woods was nice, almost refreshing from being cooped up in her mother's castle. Or at least it seemed like a castle with all it's many corridors and the enchanted nature of the building. But out here among the trees and the birds she felt free for once. She had decided to surprise Dean by showing up at his small cottage, having a plan to stay the night, she had packed a small bag, smiling to herself as the frosty grass beneath her crunched for every step. For every step she neared the cottage, it felt like the further up her throat her heart seemed to beat. Then she saw the cozy cottage, as if it had been taken out of a wildlife magazine, making her smile to herself. Standing in front of the door she started knocking on the door, feeling a little bit impatient. She just wanted to wrap her arms around her werewolf and hide her face away in the nape of his neck. However as the door opened up, she looked a bit stunned at the beautiful and young red head. It seemed like the both of them were quite speechless for a while, but then the red headed girl spoke. "I'm ... I'm looking for Dean," she said, feeling a dread spread in her system. The seed of doubt in her sprouting carefully as she looked the woman in front of her from top till toe. She was beautiful, having all the right curves in all the right places. Enid was not blind to the fact that she herself were beautiful, some might even find her extremely alluring because of her ability, yet she couldn't help but feel a little jealous. She gritted her teeth, part of her wanting to rip her out and toss her in the snow, demand her to leave the perimeter and explain why she was there and not Dean. It was clear the woman wasn't a werewolf, so she couldn't be excused with simply being part of the Alvarez pack. Instead of saying much else she walked by the woman, into the cottage as she placed her bag down. The scent of Dean was all over the place, making her feel more calm. It was no secret that Enid had a temper, but she tried keeping it subdued and under wraps. She turned around, looking at the woman for a while. "I'm sorry, but who the hell are you?" she asked rather bluntly.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

It's not what it looks like...trust me?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» You will just have to trust me - Pin
» Trust Me Again
» Trust your gut, they say
» Please trust me when I say
» Never trust a happy ending

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum